My Run With Jack (Another Layla Story) - Complete 2/1

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
DameBella

My Run With Jack (Another Layla Story) - Complete 2/1

Post by DameBella »

Part 1

Jack and I are waiting for class to start. This is the day of the quiz. Wednesday. We are waiting for our professor to pass out the quizzes. He’s this little dweeb of a guy, very old school, doesn’t like electronics, but he seems nice enough.

Jack smiles at me, “So, double or nothing?”

I give him a nervous giggle, remembering the thing I said at the end of our last bet. “Yeah. But I mean, how would that even work? That doesn’t make any sense. I can’t really take back what you saw last time. Maybe we should just forget the whole thing.” I was not in the mood to end up naked on this guy's bed again, I’ll tell you that much!

“Oh, trying to back out now, are you?”

“No! I just,” Okay, so maybe I am. “How would double or nothing even work?”

“It’s simple,” He says, in his cocksure voice. “If you win, you get to pick something for me to do. And if I win, I get to pick two things you have to do.”

“Two things!? You’re swimming up the wrong tree, buster!” I don’t know why I said that. It sounded good in my head.

He laughs at me. “Weren’t you the one that said you were going to throw the rule book out when it was my turn? Only way you’re getting a turn is if you agree to this,” He folds his arms, staring at me, as if daring me to say no.

“Fine,” I squint my eyes at him. “But I want final approval over your terms.”

“Okay, I’ll write mine down. You write yours down too.”

I start scribbling down what he’s going to have to do. It’s a really good one, and I giggle to myself, imagining him doing it in all his glory, “Starting from the history building, you have to make it all the way inside your dorm room without being seen by anyone but me, fully naked!!” I add an extra exclamation point just to drive it home to him.

We exchange papers, and I get to look over his terms, “Day or night, by the end of this weekend, you have to run one mile around the campus track, completely naked. Except for your shoes.” The last part seems to be added hastily. That’s not a good sign for him, I figure.

At first I’m more interested in seeing what his reaction to my terms is. His eyes are bugging out of his head! It’s so funny! Then he eyes me, getting a resolute look about him, “Alright, you’re on. Loser has to do what’s written,” He offers me his hand, and I shake it.

“Hey wait a minute,” I complain to him. “You only wrote one thing.”

He smiles at me, “That’s right,” and he starts flapping the page where I had written down my terms for him. “The second thing you’re going to have to do is written right here in this note by you.” He’s using my own terms against me? Oooo! If only I could slap his stupid face! But we are in the middle of class.
Last edited by DameBella on Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.
underdog_13

Re: My Run With Jack (Another Layla Story)

Post by underdog_13 »

This seems very promising. Keep on going!
DameBella

Post by DameBella »

underdog_13 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:44 pm This seems very promising. Keep on going!
Thank you for the encouragement!
DameBella

Post by DameBella »

Part 2

I lost! Again! 46 out of 50! And somehow he had gotten 48! I lost by two points and now this stupid jackass was going to get to watch me do two forfeits! Two! Naked!!

I decided to make my run around the track Saturday night at midnight. Sure, there would possibly be people out partying, but I hope they kept themselves to places off campus, or at least in the dorms. I had no plans to do my naked walk from the History building to my dorm room on the same night. That one I was not looking forward to. I was going to put that off for as long as possible.

Jack showed up on foot to meet me at the entrance of the woman's dorm around 11:30. It would take us about 20 minutes to walk from there to the track. In the meantime, as we walked, I just held my arms around myself, weary of what I was about to do. What was I thinking, making a bet like this with him?!

There were a few other students out and about as we passed, even at this late hour, and I couldn't help feeling nervous every time they gave me a smile and a nod. Did they know what I was about to do? Would they follow us and watch me from the shadows as I made my run in my naked glory? I tried to put any thoughts like that out of my head as we neared the track.

"You're pretty quiet tonight," Jack says, breaking me out of my thoughts.

“I can’t believe I’m about to do this!” I giggle nervously at him. He just smiles and nods at me. I can see the sparkle in the corner of his eye, the asshole!

We arrive at the outdoor track. Now I have to get undressed. I'm wearing this cute little pair of black dolphin shorts with white stitching around the leg holes, and a tight canary yellow tank top, with a sports bra underneath. It's humid outside, still pretty warm this time of year.

“Your clothes please,” The smug jerk holds his hand out towards me.

I groan, “You’re such an asshole,” as I peel my tank top over my head.

Thankfully it’s pretty dark out. The lights that would normally illuminate the track are shut off by this hour. The half moon is still low in the sky, so the only real lighting we have is being reflected off of the buildings off in the distance.

I pull my shorts down my legs, and even in this dim light I can see his smile growing. I guess he can see me well enough too. “Cute panties,” He comments as I give over my shorts, and I can feel my face flush hot with embarrassment.

“They’re just regular panties,” I reply, trying to keep my cool.

“Maybe it’s just the girl wearing them that makes them cute,” Smooth, asshole, I think to myself.

Now I’m at the hard part. Do I remove my bra, and expose my tits to this jerk? Or is it better to take off my panties first, and let him see my bush again? I feel like he can see less with my panties off, so I go with my panties. Down my legs they go.

The smirk hasn’t left his face, “Just one thing left to go, and then you’ll be totally naked,” He teases me, “Yup, you’ll be totally naked, totally naked outside! How scandalous!” He starts laughing at me! What a jerk!

In a huff I pull off my sports bra, and shove it into his face. “There, asshole!”

He just keeps laughing at me, “Okay, wait here a minute. I’m going to find someplace to stick your clothes.”

“What?” I complain to him, but he’s already headed up into the stands. In the meantime, I’m realizing I’m standing outside, wearing nothing but my trainers and socks! In a fit of panic I use my arms to conceal myself.

“Now you look really cute,” He comments when he returns.

“Why couldn’t you just hold my clothes?” I ask him.

“I want to come running with you,” It's then that I notice he's dressed pretty casually. Relaxed running shorts, and a loose fitting t shirt. I can see his eyes all over me. “4 laps around the track equals 1 mile,” He explains.

“I know,” I shoot him a dirty look, “I’m not dumb.”

“I wasn’t implying anything of the sort.”

Off we go. I start my first lap around the track on the wrong foot. I’m still trying to keep everything covered, but with my hand in between my legs I’m finding it almost impossible to run at a reasonable pace. At the speed I’m moving it’s going to take me hours to finish this race. With a sigh, I remove my hand from covering down below. Silver lining, at least now both my hands are free to secure my large breasts. I cup each one with my hands, and let my pace quicken.

The jerk is running right beside me, a smile permanently etched on his face the whole time, “Looking good, Layla!”

“Shh, keep it down!” We’re on the other side of the track, near one of the student buildings. I’m getting nervous that someone’s going to hear him.

“Me!? You want me to keep it down!? Is that what you are asking!?” He’s practically shouting! “Layla, I’m not sure I heard you right!? You want me to be more quiet!?”

“Yes! Yes, please!” I beg him in desperation. Why is he doing this to me?

“Alright, I’ll keep quiet, but only if you promise to do your next three laps totally uncovered.” At least this time he isn’t shouting.

“I’m already naked. What do you mean? You want me to take off my shoes and socks too?”

“No,” He lets out another annoying chuckle, “I mean your hands. Let the girls bounce free, that’s what I say.”

I click my tongue at him, “Perv!” but I let my arms down. My large breasts start swaying back and forth. Back and forth.

“Mhmmm,” I hear him. He’s too mesmerized with watching my boobs to comprehend what I just called him. I feel myself getting hot for all the attention he’s paying to me.

We’re at the start of the second lap. I feel weird running like this, with my tits swaying in the wind. I’ve never run without a sports bra at the very least, but there’s almost something nice about the freedom. My nipples are puckered, but it isn’t from any chill. The air is still warm, even at this time of night. Combined with the running, I’ve worked up a sweat already. I can see my skin glistening in the moonlight.

Jack is right beside me the whole time. The mesmerizing spell of my boobs must have been broken, because I can see his eyes all over my naked body once again. He even slows down at one point to let me run ahead of him, I’m sure so he can get a good look at my sexy ass.

I don’t know why, but I’m practically in heat. The only other time I had felt this horny was last week, when I was naked in his dorm room. I can feel my hot, slick lubricant leaking down the inside of my thighs! Three laps in and I’m a total mess!

Okay, Layla, final lap, and then this can all be over, I think to myself. I’m never making another bet with this guy for as long as I live, I decide right then and there. Then I remember I still owe him one more, the trip from the history building to my dorm room, completely naked. My own idea, that he turned against me! The asshole!

“Layla!” His pleading whisper breaks me from my thoughts. “Get down!”

“What?” I ask, but before I can think he’s yanking me down into the wet grass on the far side of the track. He shoves me down to the ground, almost getting on top of me. “What the hell are–!” I start complaining, but he directs my eyes to look at the stands across the way.

The campus police! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!
underdog_13

Re: My Run With Jack (Another Layla Story) - part 2 posted

Post by underdog_13 »

Nice cliffhanger, I just hope next installment doesn't take too long. Great work so far.
DameBella

Re: My Run With Jack (Another Layla Story) - part 2 posted

Post by DameBella »

underdog_13 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:16 am Nice cliffhanger, I just hope next installment doesn't take too long. Great work so far.
Thank you! I'm so glad you're enjoying it! :D

Part 3

“Oh shit!” I whisper to Jack. He’s practically lying on top of me. Two of Riverside U’s finest are snooping around the stands, and here I am lying face down in the dirt and scratchy grass along the side of the track almost completely naked! All I have on are my shoes! If they catch me I’m done for sure! Forget humiliation, I’ll be kicked out of school! Banned for life! I’m getting to the point of hysterics watching their lights flash every which way. I can only pray they don’t point them directly at me.

“Just keep down and keep quiet,” Jack instructs me. “Take a few deep breaths and hold it in,” He adds. I guess my panic is just that apparent to him.

I do as he says, and I feel a little better. The cops are heading down the stands, and I’m hoping they are ready to leave. I tense up as one of them shines his light across the track in our direction! He’s spotted us for sure!

After a moment he turns to follow the other cop out to the parking lot, and I let out a sigh of relief. They disappear out of sight, and my whole body goes limp. Still, my heart is beating so fast in my chest I’m afraid it might explode!

We wait what feels like hours, just to make sure they are gone. As we’re lying there, I start to feel something poking me in my side. It’s starting to annoy me. It isn’t until I turn my head to look in his direction that I realize what it is. He’s hard! His dick is pressing directly into the side of my thigh! Perv, I want to shout at him! Yet, I’d never felt this turned on before, with a man holding me so close.

Jack eventually helps me to my feet. Back on the track, I can see where he had chosen for us to hide. It was a sharp incline of a hill. Everywhere else was mostly flat land. This was probably literally the only place we could have hidden and not have the cops catch us. I get a knot in my tummy, thinking about if they had shown up 30 seconds earlier, or 30 seconds later. We would have been caught for sure.

Jack starts laughing at me. “What?” I frown at him.

“You should see how you look right now.” His laughter is infuriating, and I just want to sock him in his stupid mouth. “You’re a mess!” He’s almost doubled over, he’s laughing so hard.

“Shut up!” I demand. “You said you wouldn't be so loud. Do you want those cops to come back?”

“Sorry, sorry,” He gets his laughter under control.

Suddenly my lily white skin is illuminated like a beacon in the night! “What the fuck!!” I lose it at him. He’s holding his phone at me, with the flash on. “Shut that off!!” I clutch my arms over myself, and crouch down, trying to hide away from the beam of light.

“Now who’s being loud?” He’s laughing at me so hard he’s getting tears in his eyes.

“This isn’t funny, asshole!”

“Relax, Layla. No one’s going to see you. It’s practically 1 in the morning.” He explains, like that’s supposed to make me feel better. “Those cops are long gone. They won’t be back until morning.”

“How do you know?” I ask him.

“I have insomnia sometimes. I like to come out here when I can’t sleep. They have never come back more than once a night.”

“Oh.” He’s no longer shining his light at me, so I let my guard down and drop my arms.

He steps closer to me, basically in my personal space. “Here, look,” He points the light at me again, but up close I’m not lit up like the sun this time. I can see what he’s talking about. I’m covered in dirt and grass clippings. “Let me help you,” He reaches out, and brushes my flat tummy clean.

I start giggling, “Stop! That tickles!”

He smirks at me, “I wonder where else you’re ticklish?”

“Don’t you dare!” I try to look mean, but I’m backing away from him rapidly. How can a naked girl ever hope to defend herself from tickling?

“Maybe I can tickle you when I beat you at next week’s quiz,” He chuckles.

“Oh no! I’m never making another bet with you for as long as I live!” I declare, but that was a mistake. He grabs me in a bear hug, and his hands make quick work of my tummy. I’m brought down to my knees in laughter, “No! No!” I shout.

“Make a bet with me for next week’s quiz,” He demands.

“Jack, please!” I’m rolling around on the rubbery pavement of the running track, but I can’t seem to get away from him. I’m losing all sense of myself as I giggle loudly and uncontrollably. “What do you want!?” I give in. I can’t beat him at this game. Especially when I’m naked.

The jerk gets his smug smirk back, “Let’s see, if I get a higher score than you do next week, then I get to do whatever I want with you for one night. No restrictions.”

“Don’t you think that’s a bit far?” I’m sitting on my butt, outside completely naked, looking up at this infuriating jackass who has just tickled me into submission. I’m not exactly in a good place to negotiate.

“I think it’s fair. You can name whatever you want in return.”

“Fine. You have to go through everything I’ve been through tonight.”

“Okay,”

“Every night for the next month,” I add, and I can see his eyes getting wider and wider.

He gulps, but nods at me, “Alright, Layla, if that is your price.” He offers me his hand to get back to my feet. I finish dusting myself off, before he can try to help me again. I still have a big green grass stain on my left boob, along with some scuffs all around. My knees are the worst, looking almost black from the dirt, but it will have to do for now.

We head back to the stands. At least the night is over and I can get dressed. Jack charges up the stairs to retrieve my clothes. It’s only when he comes back down empty handed that I start to panic again, “Jack, where are my clothes?”

He seems apathetic, “I don’t know?”

“Jack, where are my clothes!?” I demand, starting to get pissed. I’m scared, and enraged all at once. I’m about to lose it at him!

“I don’t know? The cops must have taken them,” He shrugs his shoulders. I’m this close to blowing a gasket at him! I swear!
Darky

Re: My Run With Jack (Another Layla Story) - part 3 posted

Post by Darky »

Nice, wonder where this goes. What if she loose another bet?
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

I love that Layla gets tickled into submission by Jack. What a great way to describe it. I wonder what he's going to do with her when he has no restrictions (come on, there's no way she's winning that full month from him). Can't wait to see what you do next, now that Layla has lost her clothes.
DameBella

Post by DameBella »

Darky wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:40 am Nice, wonder where this goes. What if she loose another bet?
I don't know if Layla will be able to make it through another one of Jack's bets ;)
superevil7 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:26 pm I love that Layla gets tickled into submission by Jack. What a great way to describe it.
I just love tickling! I'm happy you like the line.
superevil7 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:26 pm come on, there's no way she's winning that full month from him
You don't know! I could have this whole epic ENM story planned out! :lol:
DameBella

Post by DameBella »

Part 4

"The cops took my clothes!?"

"Looks like it.” He says with another infuriating shrug.

“What, are you kidding me!?” I start pacing back and forth.

“Hey, look at the bright side."

"Bright side!?" What the hell is this guy smoking?

"Yeah. Now you can do the other half of your bet."

"You can't be serious!" I fold my arms, and glare at him. “You set me up!”

"Set you up? Are you kidding me? There's so many better ways of setting you up than losing your clothes," The big jerk starts laughing at me. Mocking me! "Besides, I know you like being naked in front of me. How do I know you didn't just set this up yourself?"

"Are you out of your mind!?" I'm gobsmacked to say the least. The very nerve of him to suggest something like that! It's appalling! I furiously put my hands on my hips, and stare him down for even saying something so stupid.

"See, just like that. You're showing off everything to me right now."

I look down at myself. With my legs parted by a few inches, and my large tits jutting his way, I can see how he might get that idea. I cross my leg over the other and cover tits in complete embarrassment. I've never felt this ashamed in my life.

The asshole is laughing at me again, "There's the cute Layla I know and love! Always covering up after the fact!"

"Shut up you stupid jerk!" I shout at him. My face has never burned this hot before.

"What's there to hide Layla? I've seen your swinging tits! I've seen your bouncing ass! I've seen your stylish bush! I've even watched you play with yourself!" He taunts me over and over!

"I said shut up!! Just shut up!! Shut up!! Shut up!! Shut up!!" I explode at him with anger and humiliation.

All this shouting and yelling we've been doing is a great big mistake. Out of the shadows comes another voice, and they don't sound friendly, "Hey, is somebody over there!?"

I don't have time to think. I just turn and run, choosing the opposite direction from the voice. I hear heavy footsteps following me. I don't know if they belong to Jack, or one of the cops, or whoever else's voice that could have been. I just run as far as my legs will take me.

Jack catches up to me. He's running to my right. He's faster than me. He takes my hand, urging me along. I'm already worn out, having run almost a mile tonight already.

Without warning he yanks me to the side. We end up sandwiched between two of the campus buildings. There's barely a foot and a half of space for us to squeeze into. Our fronts are pressing together tightly in this tiny space, as he holds his hand over my mouth. I'm breathing too loud, he explains. I feel like I'm about to lose my mind, I'm so afraid we're about to be caught. We hear somebody run past us, and then their footfalls seem to disappear off into the distance.

After a minute my breathing slows down. I begin to take stock of my situation. I'm stuck outside, totally naked. My clothes are missing, long gone by now. I don't even know how I'm going to get back into my dorm room like this without being seen. I don't have my keys any longer. Those were with my clothes of course. And worst of all I’m stuck with this asshole who keeps mocking me and taunting me for being naked, and he’s the reason I’m naked in the first place!!

I look at Jack. We're face to face, almost kissing, that's how little space there is between us. I can feel his toned body, firmly pressing into mine. He finally moves his hand from over my mouth. I look into his eyes, and he gets this smirk.

"I wonder what would happen if I tickled you right now," He whispers to me.

My eyes go wide, "No, Jack! Don’t you dare! I swear to god!" He has to be joking with me, right?

His smirk turns into a large grin. I can feel it, the lightest pressure on my waste. His fingers start slowly tracing upwards, until he’s caressing my sides! "You better stay quiet," He teases me, "Who knows if they're still out there looking for you."

I try to move but I can't. He has me pinned up against the wall. He starts using a bit more pressure on my sides. I clench my jaw closed. I want to plead with him to stop, but I know the second I open my mouth I'll lose all control over myself.

He starts going full bore, tickling me exactly like he did back at the track. I can't hold still any longer. I'm wiggling and bouncing around like a mad woman, desperately trying to keep myself from laughing. I feel my pelvis grinding up against him! I hadn't realized that I was so worked up, but it feels so good! I can't control myself! A moan escapes my lips, and I'm forced to cover my own mouth.

"Pretty good," The asshole says, pulling my hand back down to my side, and trapping it behind me. "Let's see where else you are ticklish." I can't believe it! He starts tickling the sides of my breasts! It feels so good! So overwhelming! I can't control myself, I start grinding my pussy into him again. I can feel his erection pushing right into my pubic mound!

I've never seen him with such a large smirk as he has right now. His fingers reach my nipples, and I wrap my arms around his shoulders. He doesn't have to do anything anymore, I'm humping him all on my own. "Naughty, naughty," He taunts, and he backs his body away from mine.

"No, please," I beg. I try to move closer, but he puts his hands on my shoulders in order to stop me.

"Layla, tell me you want me to tickle you some more," This cocky asshole can't help but taunt me.

"Yes, please tickle me, Jack," I'm pleading. I’ve never felt like I've needed to get off more than right at this moment.

"And where do you want me to tickle you?" He asks.

"My tits! Tickle my tits!" I pant.

"Why do you want me to tickle your tits?" I can feel the smugness radiating off of him.

I let out a whine, "Please! Don't make me tell you why!" I'd never felt so ashamed of myself in my life. To be so out of control. To be begging him to touch me like this! What is wrong with me? It was maddening and disgraceful!

"Come on, Layla, you can tell me," He whispers with an amused grin.

"Because it feels good!" I can't hold back anymore, "Please Jack, touch me! Touch me anywhere you want! Touch me down here!" I take his hand and bring it in between my legs. I've completely lost it. I’m grinding myself into his fingers. He doesn’t need to move at all. "Oh yes! Touch me! Tease me! Taunt me! Make me beg! Make me plead! Tell me just how naked I am! Your taunting turns me on so much, Jack! Oh!!" I can't control it. I orgasm, squirting all over his hand!

When I can't take anymore, I push him away, and collapse into his arms. He just holds me like that until I get my bearings back under me. It's only starting to dawn on me what I've just done. Begging this jerk, this asshole, this prick, to pleasure me with his hand! I feel so annoyed and so disgusted with myself! I can't believe I just let him touch me like that! Touch my privates! What was I thinking!?

I don't say anything to him about it. I'm too ashamed of myself for that. Instead I just let him lead me back out from our hiding place.

"Well would you look at that," He comments with a laugh. "Looks like we made it to the history building after all." I look up and realize that he's right. We've gone in the complete opposite direction from my dorm room. I'm further away from my clothes and my modesty than I've ever been in my life. I just know I have the hardest walk ahead of me, a 30 minute walk back to my dorm, completely naked. How did I ever let myself get into this crazy mess?