A babysitter, two girls and their annoying brother!

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Lola

A babysitter, two girls and their annoying brother!

Post by Lola »

I think i'm the worst babysitter ever.

The older boy Eric never listens to me. He calls me names and i can't stop him from bullying his younger sisters.
Someone should teach him good manners.

The two younger girls, Jane and Alison, have nothing to in common with me. I can hardly entertain them and they end up watching tv all day.
I should find something to pick up their interests.

I had to watch over them for two entries weeks while their parents were on a business trip!
I was disheartened. I thought that babysitting was an easy job for a girl of my age but i was wrong...
The only thing i wished was for the time to fly!

Then one morning something happened.

Eric was changing his clothes in his bedroom when i brusted in to pick the dirt ones.

He was down to his underwear. In no time his face become red and he yelled to me.

"Why haven't you knocked? Go away close the door! You bitch!"

I must admit i liked how much my stare on his bare body annoyed him. A little revenge on the bratty boy!

In than moment Jane and Alison walked by. They stopped to see what all the fuss was about. They saw their brother in undies and laughed at him.

Everything ended in a moment. I didn't have time to say or do anything. Eric slammed the door in my face and the girls walked away giggling happily.

The scene made me smile. I waited for a bit and then knocked at Eric's bedroom.
"May i come in?" i asked politely trying to hold the laugh.

"Yes!" he almost scream to me.

I stepped in. Eric was full dressed sitting on his bed with his arms crossed. He glared at me.

"You're an idiot Lola! I hate you!"

I picked up the dirty clothes but before leaving i turned to Eric.

"I saw you naked!" I exclaimed playfully and made a victory gesture with my fingers. Then i chuckled and dodged the pillow Eric threw to me before leaving the room.

I went to the girls' room to collect the rest of the clothes. I found the girls sitting on the floor talking about boys...

"I saw a boy naked!" Jane giggled and covered her mouth.

"He wasn't fully naked! You haven't seen everything. Once i saw Max naked" Alison, the older of the two, declared apparently proud of that.

They went on talking without being ashamed of my presence in the room.

I thought that maybe we have something in common after all. Boys!

"I saw so many boys naked!" i said casually. Both the sisters turned their attention to me.
"I saw my brother, my cousin, my boyfriend, a boy from the football team..."

I left the girls speechless. Alison looked at me with her mouth opened.

I bended on my knees. "Did you like to see Eric naked?" the girls nodded and stared at me as if i had something to teach them. As if i was an expert of naked boys.

"Maybe one day we can strip your brother naked!...instead of watching television all day!"

The girls giggled and said the liked the idea. I smiled to them and left the room. I bet they spent some time fantasizing about their brother naked.

The rest of the morning went on smoothly. I did all the house chores and thought about a plan to get Eric naked.

I was excited at the thought of it. It was the perfect way to teach a lesson to that annoying little boy and to entratain the girls.

Right after lunch i put my plan into action.

We were all cleaning the kitchen when i asked the girls a question.
"Girls do you ever play games with Eric?"

"Hell no!" Eric answered visibly surprised by the question.

"No. Eric always play video games when he's home" Alison said.

"I used to play a game with my brother when i was younger..."

Jane and Alison neared me. They didn't say anything but they knew i was about to reveal how i saw my brother naked.

Eric seemed to not care.

"...it was a dare game. We picked cards from a deck. Who picked the highest decided a dare and who picked the lowest had to do the dare! I remember we had a lot of fun playing with our cousins! Do you wanna try it?"

The girls glanced over Eric and giggled. They got the point! Then they agreed to play and in no time produced a deck of cards.

To their disappointment Eric decided to not play. He said it was a childish game.... He went in the living room and turned on his video game.

I didn't expected that... We had no boy to strip... I just needed a way to lure Eric into playing.

We sat on the carpet near the sofa. Eric could see us from his spot.

We began to play and for a while the game went on with easy dares like tickling each other, drawing on our faces with a make up pen and dancing silly dances.

Then i dared Alison to take off her shoes. She did it no problem obviously but that was the first step to bring the game were i wanted.

Next round i picked the lowest card. Jane had to dared me to do something.
She thought about it for a while.

"Take off your shoes" she said imitating what i said earlier.

"oh but that's so lame... I've just chose that dare. Choose another one..."

My heart was racing. My plan was working. I was only worried she would have asked me to strip naked.

"... Take of your shirt then!" Jane said as if she was proud of her original idea.

That was perfect!

I got up and began to lift up my top.
"Should i do you a strip tease?" i hummed some sort of tune and moving my hips in time i took off my shirt.

I didn't dare to look at the young boy sitting on the sofa but i was sure he was staring at me. An older girl down to her bra!

He used to glance at my breast even when i'm fully dressed! I was sure that my boobs would have captured the prey!

Jane laughed. She thought the dare was really embarrassing.

Alison smirked at looked over her brother. She understood my plan!

"Maybe we gonna strip you naked by the end of the game Lola" she said not to tease me but to tease Eric.

The next round i dared Alison to let me tickling her bare feet when suddenly....

"Are you having fun?" Eric had turned off the video game and was standing next to us.
"I wanna play"

"Well, well, well it seems that we have a new player!" i said turning to him. I crossed my arms and pushed up my boobs. Eric couldn't move his eyes from my cleavage! The mouse was in the trap!

Eric sat on the floor. "how do we play?"

"Not so fast boy! We don't know of we want you to join... Girls, meeting in the kitchen! We have to decide if he can play or not!"

I needed to change something! It was too risky to go on like that. Surely Eric would have dared me to take off my clothes.

"who knows why he wanna play?" Alison whispered and giggled.
"Girls, do you wanna play a prank on your brother?"

They said yes. I explained them what to do. I didn't say anything about stripping him naked but the two sisters seemed to know where the game was leading.

They followed me back in the living room giggling playfully.

Eric was now sitting on the sofa waiting for us. He couldn't stop staring at my boobs. I began to feel a little embarrassed and annoyed by his ogling gaze. But my hooters were the only way to keep him in check!

"Eric we decided that you can play but since you joined only now you have to do two dares in a raw. Your sisters will choose the dares"

Eric nodded thinking it wasn't a big deal.

"Jane you choose first!"

The little girl pretended to think about it but i told her and her sister what to say.

"I dare you to take off your shirt"

Eric hesitated for a moment. We didn't say a word but looked at him wanting for him to show us his chest. He was probably feeling the embarrassments of being the only male.

"Eric... Do you wanna play or not? I have to study if you don't wanna play... " i said pretending to be bored by his behavior.

He reluctantly took off his shirt. We could help but smile at him.

"Good Eric! Don't be ashamed! Later you can dare us to do what you want! Alison, you may choose another dare!"

"I dare you..." Alison made a pause gor emphasis but we already knew what she was about to say.

"... To let us tie you up!"

As soon as she said that we didn't lose time. Laughing, Jane hopped in another room and brought us a yarn of packing twine.

Alison and i took Eric by his hands and walked him under the railing of the upper floor.

I cut a long piece of twine and tied Eric hands in front of him. In doing so i leaned his wrists on my chest.
He swallowed wheb he felt my boobs.

He looked like a mindless puppet!
The poor bare chest boy wasn't eaven realizing what was happening.

In the mean while Alison threw me piece of yarn from the upper floor. I tied Eric wrists to the yarn and his sister lifted his arms above his head and secured the yard to the railing.

I smiled at Eric and blow him a kiss while his arms were being lifted above his head.
I stood there and let Eric admire my boobs while Alison finished her job.

When she was done we gathered in front of Eric and celebrated the success of uor prank.

"Ahahah we caught you Eric!" Alison couldn't stop laughing.

"Eric is tied, Eric is tied..." Jane chanted and poked her brother's ribs.

Only now Eric began to understand.

"No, wait... Untie me... Don't touch me..."

He struggled against the rope and stared at me demanding some kind of explanation.

"Did you like the prank?" Alison asked with a teasing tone of voice

I put my shirt back on. Now it was clear that the previous game was over and the boy was in our hands!

I didn't know how far the girls wanted to go with their brother, but the satisfaction of leaving that arrogant little boy tied in underwear was a pleasure i wanted to keep for myself.

It wasn't easy to remove his shoes with him kicking all the time trying to get rid of me.
"I remember you was so cute down in your undies this morning..."
I said and began to slowly lower his pants.

Eric literally begged me to save him from this humiliation. All his useless struggles made the moment more satisfying for me.

I took all the way off his pants and raised them in the air like a trophy.

Jane and Alison enjoyed the scene of me depantsing their helpless brother. They cheered and laughed.

And there my prey it was. Only a little piece of cloth hiding manhood. I felt my body shiver at the thought of exposing his penis.

I put my index finger inside the waistband of underwear and pulled it a bit. I looked him in the eyes enjoying his extreme discomfort.

His penis was so close to be exposed to me and his sisters. I bet he could feel the air on his crotch. I just needed to lower my gaze to have a look. But i didn't.

I pulled the waistband a little more. Alison neared to see better but i let the waistband slap on Eric tummy.

When i stepped back i noticed a bugle on his crotch. I laughed at his predicament.

"Better if i leave you and your wee wee alone for a bit.... So maybe he could calm down. I'll be studying on the sofa so i could keep an eye on you. Girls don't free Eric without telling me first... I don't want you to use scissor to cut the twine"

I picked my books and sat on the sofa pretending to study. Best spot to see the show! The show of a boy who was about to be naked!

*i saw that sometime authors here write stories in collaboration. I would love to see someone play the part of Eric or one of the girls and write a continuation from a different p.o.v*

*if someone want feel free to add another chapter. I won't have time to write more this week anyway*
TeenFan

Re: A babysitter, two girls and their annoying brother!

Post by TeenFan »

This is a great start to what could end up being a multi-chapter story.
Getting someone to volunteer to be some of the characters would be interesting.

How old is the babysitter? Teenager or more like 20 years old?
How old is Eric and the two other girls?
This would help someone know how to write a continuation of the story.
Robert Brooks

Post by Robert Brooks »

I’m loving this story so far!

I wonder what sort of underwear he is wearing… briefs? boxers? boxer-briefs? (I hope briefs, that would definitely be the most embarrassing!)
Lola

Post by Lola »

TeenFan wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:55 am This is a great start to what could end up being a multi-chapter story.
Getting someone to volunteer to be some of the characters would be interesting.

How old is the babysitter? Teenager or more like 20 years old?
How old is Eric and the two other girls?
This would help someone know how to write a continuation of the story.
Thank you! Maybe i'll be able to write another chapter next week!
Last edited by Lola on Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lola

Post by Lola »

Robert Brooks wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:41 am I’m loving this story so far!

I wonder what sort of underwear he is wearing… briefs? boxers? boxer-briefs? (I hope briefs, that would definitely be the most embarrassing!)
Thsnk you! In my imagination he is wearing briefs... But non for long!!
GeekGuy

Post by GeekGuy »

Fun story so far looking forward to the next part
Thatsadperv33

Post by Thatsadperv33 »

This is delicious. Please post more!
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

This is a fantastic start to this!

My warning about collaborations is that usually you run into a problem where the partner just disappears one day and never updates again. You're best off doing it yourself probably.
Lola

Post by Lola »

Executionus wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:10 pm This is a fantastic start to this!

My warning about collaborations is that usually you run into a problem where the partner just disappears one day and never updates again. You're best off doing it yourself probably.

Thank you for the advice! 😊I hope i can write more soon
Lola

Post by Lola »

PART 2

I felt an odd sensation of satisfaction in watching that annoying boy at the mercy of his younger sisters.
With his arms stretched above his head his naked body was full on display for the girls.

From my position on the sofa i could see everything.

I loved watching him squirming and struggling against the rope. All his kicks towards the girls produced only the restrain of his ankles together.

Alison couldn't stop laughing while securing his feet and mocking him for his state of dress.

"This is the second time i see you naked!" Jane exclaimed and knelt on the floor right in from of Eric.

"I'm not naked!" Eric glared at his younger sister. He wasn't struggling anymore. He was resigned to his helpless position.

"Yhea. He is not naked... Just almost"
Alison knelt beside her sister. The two girls couldn't move their eyes from Eric's crotch.

"mmm" Alison tapped her cheek with her index finger. "I wonder how you are between your legs" She said teasingly and grabbed the waistband of Eric's underwear.

"No! Don't do it... Please Alison!... Lola! Alison wants to strip me naked!" the poor boy called for me as if i could be any help to him. The move of disperation.

"Alison! Don't you dare to remove your brother's underwear!" I said sarcastically pretending to be serious while it was clear that i was joking.

"But Lola. I don't want to remove them" Alison stared at Eric. "I just want to lower them" She smiled.

Smart girl! I followed her lead. "Well if she doesn't remove your underwear she won't strip you naked, won't she Eric?"

Eric complained and tried once again to get free as Alison slowly lowered his underwear down to his knees.

As soon as his penis popped out Alison began to laugh. She looked at me to see if i was truly ok with it. The smile on my face told her that it was ok.

Jane covered her mouth and giggled pointing at her brother's naked rod. It wasn't fully erect but halfway.

"Please Lola! You can't allow them to see me naked..." Eric was on the verge of crying.

"Don't make a fuss for nothing Eric. You still have your underwear on, don't you? You're not naked!" I said with a serious tone of voice as if it did make sense.

Eric squirmed when Alison dared to poke his penis. For a while the two girls didn't say anything but touched and examined their brother's bits.

"Is this as big as it can get Eric?" Alison asked but the boy didn't want to answer.

Jane was surprised to know that it can change shape. "It can really become bigger?" She asked with a puzzled expression on her face.

"Yes. I know that it can get bigger if he watch girls" Jane instructed her sister.

"We are girls!"

"Yes we are. I think it's at its biggest..."

"... No, it's not!" Eric pointed out and swallowed. He suddenly regretted his moment of pride.

Alison took of her phone. My heart skipped a bit. Was she about to take pictures of her naked, tied up brother? That was too risky. I couldn't allow it but she didn't do that.

Surprisingly she showed Eric a pic. "Look!" She demanded staring at his penis to see if the picture was having any effect.

"You are so dumb Alison!" Eric said. He was all red and his heart was clearly beating fast. "It doesn't work that way"

"Why? I know you have a crush on her. Look at her!" Alison showed another pic of some girl to Eric but again with no successes.

I think the tied boy was too much in distress to grow an erection. Maybe fear, maybe embarrassment, humiliation or maybe a mix of all but for some reason it was hard for Eric to get hard.

"But why? I thought that when a boy looks at girls his wee wee becomes bigger..." Alison was a bit disappointed.

She searched for some more pictures of girls. In the end she decided to show Eric some videos of girls dancing on TikTok.

"Here Jane. Make him look at this!"
Alison handed her phone to Jane who got up and held the phone in front of Eric so he could shee the girls dancing.

Eric swallowed. He couldn't help but look at the girls.

"Why don't you want to get bigger?" Alison asked to her brother's penis.
She began to poke it.

The combination of sexy girls dancing and Alison's finger made Eric grow and erection.

"Look Jane it works!!" Alison exclaimed with excitement. She was glad that her experiment was working.

Eric was somehow enjoying the treatment. His penis was twitching for all the involuntary stimulation.
Jane was having fun showing him different girls to test his reactions.

I let the girls play with their brother for a while. Eric was clearly desperate to finish. His sisters had put him through an amusing torture made of humiliation and frustration.

Eventually i decided to join the action.
"Well, well, well. What's going on here?" i asked staring directly at Eric and raised an eyebrow.

Alison and Jade moved to their brother's sides to let me have a full view. They looked proud of the results of their experiments. "Look how big we made his wee wee"

For Eric my gaze on his naked body must had felt like a glowing knife. An older girl was watching him all naked and hard at the mercy of his younger sisters.

It was amusing knowing how much he hated me. I wonder how it felt for him to be tied up naked in front of his enemy.

"Nice job girls" I pushed Eric's penis down with the tip of my index finger and let it bounce up.

"It's hard because he was looking at girls on the phone!" Jane explained to me.

"Oh i see!" i giggled and bended over a little offering Eric a nice view of my cleavage.
"Do you like me?" i squeezed my boobs together suggesting him to look at them.

My feminine bits easily managed to increase Eric's frustration and sense of humiliation for being hold captured by girls. His penis was still pulsing begging for attention.

Eric groaned at me. He didn't answer but let out some incomprehensible sounds. Barking was everything he could do.

"How cute you are without a stitch on!" i exclaimed smiling at him.

"He is not naked! He still has his underwear on!" Alison pointed out.

"oh right silly me!" we all laughed except for Eric who was glaring at us with bad eyes as if his gaze could bother us.

I still didn't know what we were gonna do but i didn't want to let Eric go.
"Alright girls! What can we do with your naked brother? Any suggestion?"