Valentine For Teacher

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Debbifan

Valentine For Teacher

Post by Debbifan »

Stew still couldn't believe what he was watching on the screen in front of him. There was his sexy 23 year old modern languages teacher that he had lusted after ever since she had arrived for her first full time teaching assignment the previous September. But instead of standing in front of a white board dressed in a crisp white blouse and sensible slacks, she was stark naked, bouncing up on down and impaling herself on a huge white dildo, while the fingers of her right hand pulled on the engorged nipple of her right tit and stretched it out to its' full extremity ! All this with an ecstatic look on her face.

So how had this unlikely turn of events come about ? Debbi had not given much thought to it being Valentine's Day. But she had been touched and flattered by the plethora of home made cards that had been left on her desk by the younger pupils throughout the day. And having thus been reminded of what day it was, she was less surprised to be confronted by a crude caricature scrawled on the white board when she arrived for the final period of the day with the fifth formers. She had learned not to be phased by the occasionally unruly elements in what was generally a talented and well behaved class. "Yeah, yeah. Might have expected that from you lot" she responded as she wiped the board clean. "Good job I have some nice wholesome cards from the younger kids" she continued good naturedly.

Towards the end of the lesson there was a knock on the classroom door and the school secretary appeared. "These just came for you Deb" she announced with a grin, as she presented Debbi with a monster bouquet of red and pink roses and a box tied in red ribbons, conspicuously marked as coming from Victoria's Secrets ! Debbi blushed as the class of 16 year olds whooped and cheered. "Wow, wish I had a boyfriend like that" called Diane, which surprised Debbi a little since Diane was one of the few pupils with whom Debbi had found it difficult to establish any rapport. In fact the only other one with whom she had similar difficulty happened to be Diane's friend, Aditty. A clever Asian girl. "Open the box" cried out one of the boys. "Hey yeah, try it on for us whatever it is" added Stew. As if, thought Debbi, blushing even deeper but brushing off the class's interest and gradually managing to re-establish order. "I think that's going to be for a certain person's eyes only" she admitted demurely.

Two days earlier....

"So, did you manage to fit the bug ok ?" asked Diane anxiously as she sat with Aditty and Stew in the canteen. "Of course" Aditty replied. Her brother ran a team of online scammers and he had taught much of his hacking craft to his sister. "She's careless enough with her laptop anyway but with Stew here keeping her talking, it was a piece of piss" she laughed. "She was dead chuffed that I wanted her recommendations for Italian poets to get out of the library. Couldn't stop her talking" said Stew. "And you managed to get her contact list ?" That was the other thing Diane needed for her plan. "Sure. And read her messages. Confirmed her policeman boyfriend's away on this training course and heartbroken to miss Valentine's Day, just like you overheard her saying to Miss Bardon" answered Aditty. "Still, she's going to have a sexy conversation online to compensate, only it won't be PC Plod on the other end of the line" Diane chuckled.

Valentine's Day, Evening

Diane and Aditty might have struggled to articulate what their problem was with the popular young teacher but it boiled down to simple jealousy. All the girls seemed to want to be like Debbi and all the boys fancied the petite and pretty brunette, even if she didn't do anything by way of dress at school to overtly encourage such thoughts. Diane and Aditty thought themselves superior for not falling for these charms and had a burning desire to make her look silly and take her down a peg or two. They selected Stew as the lucky guy to come along for the ride, since his infatuation with the teacher was the most open and obvious.

The three were now ensconced in front of a big screen in Diane's bedroom. Her parents were surprised to see Stew since they knew he wasn't a boyfriend but Diane explained they were working on a joint school project, which in a manner of speaking they were ! So after a brief admonishment to behave, the parents left them to it.

"We need some luck for it to go our way" Diane admitted. "But nothing ventured and all that" said Aditty. "Who's going to do the typing ?" asked Stew. "Better leave that to me" Diane replied. "I can think on the hoof better than you two if she begins to suspect anything. Aditty needs to keep an eye on the technical side and if it goes to plan you'll be too busy drooling" she added. "And wanking" laughed Aditty, to Stew's embarrassment.

The plan was to impersonate Debbi's policeman boyfriend on a chat line and to try to get her to model the lingerie that Stew had selected, Diane had purchased and which had been delivered to the classroom that afternoon. The flowers were actually from the detective and were a bonus, adding authenticity to the other gift. They would be using his known id that Aditty had found on Debbi's laptop. The only problem would be if he were to try and contact Debbi at the same time as them but that was where Diane's trusting to luck came in.

"OK, all set ?" asked Diane. "Fingers crossed !" She activated the link to Debbi's chat from the id associated with her boyfriend and began typing.

Hey babes, what's up ?

Debbi responded. 'Studleigh !! Face time ?'

Sorry, can't at this end. Sharing a room and not sure when the other guy might come back. But switch your cam on so's I can see that sexy bod !

The three students held their breath and then suddenly the screen came to life and there was their young teacher in what appeared to be her bedroom. Stew was disappointed to see that she was fully clothed in a sweatshirt and sweat pants but they were delighted that the first part of their plan had worked. Now it was up to Diane in the guise of the policeman boyfriend to try and charm those pants off of her !

The conversation continued between text Diane / boyfriend and live onscreen Debbi. Diane typed :

Happy Valentine's !

'I've got your flowers over there in the vase. Thank you so much, they're gorgeous.'

I can see them. What are all those cards ?

'Ah, they're sweet. They are from the 'babies' in the first and second years. All home made.'

What about the older kids ?

'Oh, it was so funny. Your stuff was delivered during their lesson and they all wanted me to try on the lingerie for them !'

And did you ?

'Don't be daft. Don't wanna be on the wrong side of the law and have you arrest me !'

So how about you try it on and model it now for me ?

'That room mate's not back is he ?'

Nah. And anyway he's from a force up north, you'd never meet him.

'Can't it wait until you can see it in real life ?'

I'd rip it off you in seconds in that case !!!

Debbi laughed.

'Alright, if you insist.'

Debbi disappeared off to the left of the screen. "Damn, I wanted her to undress in front of us" moaned Stew. "What does it matter as long as she goes and puts it on for us" said Aditty. The three all knew what they had selected and ordered; a sheer black and totally transparent full length body stocking. After what to Stew was an agonizing wait of a few minutes, Debbi burst back in front of the screen.

'Ta da !' she announced, posing there hands outstretched. "Bloody hell" exclaimed Aditty. "You are recording all this ?" asked Diane. "'Course" the Asian girl confirmed. Stew was transfixed and speechless. All that Debbi was wearing apart from the sheer body stocking was a brief pair of pink lace knickers underneath. He could see her pert breasts and perky nipples. Her figure was as trim and perfect as he had imagined. Diane quickly began typing again:

Wow ! That's fantastic. Give me a twirl.

Debbi turned to reveal that the knickers she had left on were thong style. "That ass" groaned Stew appreciatively. But his appreciation was rudely interrupted by the sound of a phone.

'Hang on babes, I'd better get that'

That ass retreated towards the bedside table as Debbi went to pick up her phone. The trio froze as they awaited some reaction. Please don't let it be the boyfriend calling, was their only thought. Their anxiety was assuaged as Debbi did not appear to be perturbed and after a couple of minutes she put the phone down and sauntered back to the screen.

'That was mum. I said I'd call her back later, it wasn't anything important.'

Diane lapsed back into boyfriend mode. She hoped she was getting the tone right. She had studied the emails and chat sessions that Aditty had hacked from the teacher's laptop and Debbi seemed happy enough.

How is your mum ?

'She's fine. Anyway, how do you like this ?' Debbi posed once more in the body stocking.

Fabulous. What do you reckon those fifth form boys would say if they could see you like this ?

"Diane !" cried Stew when he saw her type this. Diane grinned.

'They'd probably come in their pants'

The trio were shocked to hear their demure teacher talk like this. Diane continued:

Any boy in particular ?

'There's this kid Stewart who I'm pretty sure is sweet on me. He's cute !'

Diane and Aditty howled with laughter. "She thinks you're cute Stew" laughed Aditty. "Shut up" said Stew. Diane typed:

One thing's wrong though.

'What ?'

That's not supposed to be worn with any knickers.

'I know but I haven't shaved. It's all stubbly, you know how quickly my pubes grow.'

That's ok. I love it when there are bristles !

'Really ? You've never said'

Well, I'm saying now. Take them off.

'Oh alright. Ok.'

To Stew's utter joy, this time Debbi did not retreat out of view but proceeded to extricate herself from the body stocking and then to peel down her thong. As she picked up the body stocking to put it on again, Diane typed hurriedly:

It's ok, don't bother to put it on again. You look great like that !

Debbi moved towards the screen...

'What ? Can't see what you're typing from here.'

Her boobs almost filled the screen.

'Oh I see. Want me all nekkid now do you big boy ?'

She struck a pose again as she stared at the screen. Diane remained in full flow :

I want to see that stubble close up. Come and put your foot up on the desk !

Debbi giggled and cheerfully complied with the request. Now it was her pussy filling the screen. Stew could have counted the short hairs beginning to emerge from where she had not shaved that day. "Ask her to play with herself" he demanded. Diane laughed but began typing :

Play with yourself. Show me what you do when I'm not there.

'That room mate's not back with you is he ?'

No, all clear. Imagine that pupil Stewart's watching you !

'Blimey, that's some thought ! Thank god he's not !'

Stew watched in awe as his naked teacher began to rub herself and tease her clit, breaking off to massage her tits and stretch them out to their full extent by pulling on her nipples. Diane let this play out for a few minute until Debbi began to groan. Then she remembered one of the emails from the last time the policeman had been away and typed :

That's so hot ! Get big boy and play. You know you want to !

Debbi gasped but was too breathless to speak. She took her foot down from the desk and briefly disappeared from view, returning to place a stool a few feet away from the screen, onto which she placed a massive white dildo !

"Bloody hell" said Aditty and Diane in unison. Debbi spread her legs either side of the stool and then slowly lowered herself down onto the phallus. Which is where we came in !

Diane and Aditty grinned at each other as they noticed the damp stain on Stew's jeans. "Gonna need to do some laundry Stew" Diane suggested. Stew was embarrassed but it was worth it for the spectacle that had played out and was continuing to play out before him. He had hopes of seeing his teacher undressed when he had arrived earlier but this had surpassed all his fantasies.

Debbi finally subsided and climbed off of big boy. Diane judged it was time to type again :

Better babes ?

'Umm, wish it was you though !'

Soon. How about a twerk before I go ?

'Haven't you seen enough ?'

Never too much. And my room mate says he likes your bum.

'What !! He's not been watching ?'

No, only joking. How about that twerk ?

Debbi turned her back on the screen and shook her booty energetically even if inexpertly. Diane and Aditty roared with laughter but it was one more delight for Stew. "Come on, let's not push our luck" decided Diane and she wound down the conversation on the pretext of the two lovers saying their fond farewells. "That was amazing" said Aditty, as Stew asked where the bathroom was and went to clean up as best he could. "But she's bound to realize it wasn't her boyfriend when she next talks to him" the Asian girl pondered. "Almost certainly and she'll be embarrassed and worried for a bit but we're not going to do anything with it other than copy it for Stew. So after a week or two, it'll just be a mystery and will fade from her thoughts. You'd better disable the bug" said Diane. "Doing it now" replied Aditty, thinking it best not to mention that she had promised to share any footage obtained with her brother, who knew all about how to exploit it on the dark web !
mikewozere

Re: Valentine For Teacher

Post by mikewozere »

Great story!
dthoris

Re: Valentine For Teacher

Post by dthoris »

:lol: That was a fun one!