The Prefect

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
*Lady Lucia*

The Prefect, Part 45

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

PART 45

Melanie put her own blazer back on. Once Elise squeezed into Anna’s blazer, Melanie passed over the backpack. “It’s all there,” she said, “Kaitlyn said she didn’t ever actually open the backpack, but she could be lying. Whatever. At least she can’t make copies now.”

An hour ago, Elise would have cared a lot more. Not only had she already thoroughly degraded herself and let things snowball way out of control, but it was pretty clear that Kaitlyn could do whatever she wanted. The dominant redhead definitely didn’t need the information in Elise’s prefect’s binder to find another student’s weaknesses and exploit them. She could manage that all on her own.

Belatedly muttering an awkward, “Thanks,” she wasn’t sure what was next. Back to the dorms, or was Melanie going to capitalize on the smiling nude she had on her phone? Before all of this, Elise would have been mortified at the thought of wearing what she was wearing around school. Not only did the dress shirt hug her bare chest too tightly, but the skirt showed off way too much thigh. As a prefect, she wouldn’t be setting the best example and, as a somewhat modest girl, she also wouldn’t be caught in anything remotely tight and skimpy under normal circumstances. But after tiptoeing through the public first-year dorms buck naked? Elise would have killed for a towel alone, so she would absolutely settle for ‘slutty schoolgirl.’

“So, Kaitlyn and I talked,” Melanie said, “Do you want to go over everything now, or back in your room?”

Normally Elise was a ‘rip off the band-aid’ kind of girl, but not this time. “Back in my room,” she echoed. Or, more accurately, as far away as possible from the building they were currently in. Plus her room was a personal sanctuary and had clothes that fit her.

“Let’s go, then.” The dirty blonde wasted no time in opening the study room’s secondary door and heading back out towards the hallway. Elise followed immediately, still feeling like she needed Melanie’s protection. They were both prefects, but the other girl was both dressed for it and was in the right headspace to be in charge. Elise? Not so much.

The walk out of the dorm building and then across campus was nerve wracking the entire way. As badly as Elise wanted to cover her chest with her backpack, she knew that a visual like that would only draw more attention to her. Instead, she crossed her arms to hold the blazer in place and to avoid letting anyone see how snug it was. Luckily, it was winter, so she doubted anyone would second guess her posture. In truth, no one really noticed that her outfit was slightly off at all. There were dozens of girls walking about, and all of them were dressed the same. With dinner being the focus for most of them, as well as scurrying through the cool outdoor air as quickly as possible to get to the dining hall and back inside, no one gave her or Melanie a second look. Still, Elise expected Kaitlyn to somehow materialize and insist on taking her to dinner so she could fulfill the promised date with Anna.

Instead, it was a rather anticlimactic walk. Entering the second-year building wasn’t quite enough. It wasn’t until they made it to the prefect suite, which was thankfully empty, and then Elise’s room that she was able to take a true breath. That was when she caught her reflection in the mirror. “Oh my God!!” Elise gasped. She was still wearing the collar. Surely someone saw that in passing over the last few minutes! It absolutely wasn’t an ‘accessory’ that would be acceptable with the school’s uniform. “Melanie!” she exclaimed, reaching up to find and undo the clasp, “Why didn’t you say anything?”

Melanie just shrugged as she closed the door behind her. “I didn’t know there was anything to say. You’re Kaitlyn’s pet, aren’t you? I thought you were wearing it on purpose.”

“I’m not-” Elise began, before choking on her words a bit and deeply blushing. Kaitlyn had told her?! Elise had been so, so vague when explaining the events to Melanie. And her fellow prefect hadn’t even been gone that long. What else had the redhead shared while handing over the backpack and Anna’s uniform? Before speaking again, Elise fumbled with the back of the collar, taking a lot longer to figure it out due to her haste to get it off. How had she forgotten about it? Or not felt it, for that matter? She never even wore chokers, and the black leather was a lot more than that. Exhaling in relief when her neck was free of the faint tightness, Elise said, “It’s not like that. Kaitlyn made me!”

“Kaitlyn made you . . . kiss a girl? Walk around naked? Fuck yourself while everyone watched?” Melanie paused after that last one, letting it sink in, “Why didn’t you just leave, Elise? Why did you even show up in the first place?”

Oh, God. Kaitlyn did tell her everything. “It’s not- I didn’t . . . ” Elise stammered. Obviously, Kaitlyn would have put her own spin on the story and left out all kinds of crucial details. And since Elise wasn’t there to hear how it was told to Melanie, she was not at all equipped to defend herself. Also, Elise barely knew how to explain the events in Kaitlyn’s suite to herself. Putting on Anna’s clothes the first time had felt more like a typical teenage dare, but everything after that was a confusing blur that somehow resulted in her being topless and walking out into the common room in a collar. In retrospect, she hadn’t even been blackmailed or threatened beyond a few hints here and there. For the most part, Kaitlyn just talked her into things, and Elise somehow fell into humiliating obedience again and again until it was too late to back out or do anything except what she was told. “I’m a prefect!” she finally exclaimed. More accurately, she thought she could handle Kaitlyn and company herself, and ironically didn’t want to embarrass herself by seeking help from an administrator for something that could have been avoided. To Melanie, however, all she could muster was, “It was my job.”

Melanie leaned against the back of the door with her lips pursed in an amused smile. “Well, at least you got some new experiences out of it.” That was an understatement. “So, let’s talk. I’ll make it quick, so you can get changed and we can head to dinner.”

Right. Dinner. Did Elise actually have to go, or could she make a meal out of her limited study snacks? The last thing she wanted at the moment was to leave the comfort and safety of her room now that she had made it back. Plus Kaitlyn would certainly be somewhere in the dining hall, and Elise was absolutely not ready to face her again. But Melanie said ‘we,’ and Elise was in no state to push back against another girl at the moment. “Okay.” It’s all she could manage, in regards to the talking. Because she was curious about that, especially after being left in suspense.

Waiting a beat for dramatic effect, Melanie finally said, “Long story short, you’re still Kaitlyn’s pet. She and I decided that it’s best for you.” Briefly pausing again to make sure Elise had at least somewhat processed the words, she added, “And I have a message from her.”
*Lady Lucia*

The Prefect, 46

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Author's Note: Should hopefully have Part 47 out by the end of the day as well, per a patron's request! Apologies for the delay for this one; March marks when I'll finally be caught up and back on schedule!

--Lady Lucia

----------------------------------

Part 46

Melanie was a prefect!!

How was she possibly taking Kaitlyn’s side on all this? It’s not like there was any bad blood between the two blonde sophomores. They had always gotten along just fine. But here Melanie was, not only letting a first-year off the hook for everything she had put Elise through, but letting said girl continue to play her dominant games.

“Mel, that’s not fair,” Elise murmured. Though she was fully dressed, she clutched Annie’s blazer to her chest as if there was still somehow a risk of being exposed. “Kaitlyn is . . . ” she trailed off. It was impossible to find a word that encapsulated everything that Kaitlyn was, and the redhead had also instilled a decent amount of fear into Elise throughout their time together. Bad-mouthing her felt almost dangerous, even in the solitude of her room.

Melanie just smiled. It wasn’t wicked, or smug, or amused. Essentially, none of the emotions Elise had witnessed in the first-year common room. It was almost reassuring. “Kaitlyn is good for you,” she said, “Like I said, you need to break out of your shell. And letting you go back to your old ways now just won’t do.”

“My- my old ways?” There was nothing wrong with how Elise did things. She got straight A’s, had a good rapport with everyone at the academy, and was one of the youngest prefects at the school. Setting herself up for success early; thanks to all the hard work she had put in, things would only get better moving forward. Not just at school, but also beyond, thanks to all the recommendations she assumed she would be getting. For her merit, rather than playing the game like other girls did. Like Kaitlyn probably would. It was easy to imagine her manipulating her way into everyone’s favor without actually putting forth any effort.

The redhead really did have a lasting effect. Elise was in the safety of her own room, kind of, and yet she still couldn’t get Kaitlyn off her mind. Just like Elise was scared of what might get back to Kaitlyn, she was also worried the girl would waltz into the room at any moment.

“I don’t mean this to be insulting, Elise, but you’re so straight laced. Like, don’t get me wrong; I know you go to parties and are fun in your own way. Except it’s more than that. It’s almost like you’re scared to relax and let your guard down. And have you dated anyone, ever?”

Elise didn’t quite know what to say. Just like the reassuring nature of Melanie’s expression, there was a noticeably genuineness to both her words and her tone. At the same time, however, her co-prefect had been plenty stern and demanding with her up in the study room before reverting back to her warm self. While the personality pivoting didn’t necessarily feel manipulative, it was enough for Elise to, well, keep her guard up. Especially since there was the whole part about how Melanie was a messenger for Kaitlyn, and clearly had no qualms about the pet thing.

Focusing on the last bit of Melanie’s analysis, Elise said, “It’s an all girl’s school.”

“So? Plenty of us have dated boys at our brother school, or met people in the city. I literally have a boyfriend, Elise.”

“I’m not trying to date right now.” School was the priority.

With a knowing look, Melanie replied, “I’ve heard that before from closeted girls.”

Elise gasped as it dawned on her what Melanie was implying. “I’m not- Melanie, I’m not like that!!” she exclaimed, blushing dark red at the suggestion/accusation. Yes, she was wildly confused about some of the ways her turned on body had betrayed her. There were countless examples that flitted through her mind, but only because Melanie had just sparked such thoughts. Moaning from a girl’s touch, fingering herself to the thought of Anna, and later kissing the small brunette back without any hesitation.

Objectively, the evidence all pointed that way. But it was way, way more complicated than that. Blurry as the order of events with Kaitlyn and company had gotten, there was still the undeniable fact that she had been given no choice but to go along with everything. Exposing herself, letting her body be groped and punished, and eventually pleasuring herself in front of everyone. But she had to. It was the only way through, and none of it meant she was actually a lesbian! That’s just what Kaitlyn was telling everyone. And what Elise was ‘proving’ as she continued being obedient and giving into the peer pressure, the sunk cost fallacy, and the dominant girl’s demands.

“So you say,” Melanie shrugged, “You know what I think?”

“What?” Elise reluctantly asked. She probably didn’t need to. Melanie was clearly running this show, albeit in a more gentle way than Kaitlyn had run hers.

“I think you like girls.” It was stated so simply, so directly. “But it’s more than that, Elise. All this studying and prefect-ing? It’s left you so pent up. I mean, fuck, I go out of my mind if I go too long without getting laid. But you’re single, and too guarded to tell anyone what you’re really into. I’m not trying to say you’re a full blown lesbian like Kaitlyn claimed, but come on. It’s an all girl’s school. Literally everyone here ends up a little curious.”

Elise knew that, of course. She wasn’t blind, and being a prefect meant that she caught plenty of inappropriate activity happening after hours and/or at inappropriate locations. That, and she had overheard one or two conversations about the limited options without boys on campus, and how fooling around with another girl worked in the meantime. It was just . . . that kind of ‘experimentation’ was such a cliché. Whether it was curing boredom or seeking attention, Elise doubted that most of those girls were as into it as they pretended to be.

Regardless, that was not the story Kaitlyn had sold about her earlier. While Melanie might have softened it to ‘full blown lesbian,’ Elise was certain that Kaitlyn had gone with ‘lesbian slut’ when selectively sharing parts of it with Melanie.

“I’m straight.” It had sounded more assertive in Elise’s head. But with all the memories brought on by Melanie’s words, as well as the nervous curiosity about Kaitlyn’s message that had yet to be delivered, Elise was perpetually on her back foot. Just a few hours ago, she would have pushed back a lot more if someone suggested an alternative sexuality for her. Although the blush probably would have existed then, too. Now that she had done so many things with girls, however, it was difficult to be strong about her rejection of the idea.

“Mm hmm,” Melanie hummed, “How about a test?”

Normally, Elise was the girl who could ace any test. However, that only worked because she knew what to study for. This would clearly be something completely different, with no way to prepare. Melanie’s lilting tone also wasn’t a good sign.

“What kind of test?” she hesitantly asked. Daunted as she was, it would be worth it to prove that she wasn’t the lesbian slut Kaitlyn said she was or the curious girl Melanie presumed from splitting the difference from knowing Elise and hearing whatever she heard from the cruel redhead.

Melanie approached Elise with an idle smile.

“Just to be clear, this doesn’t mean anything to me.” Then, out of nowhere, she ran a hand through Elise’s hair and leaned in for a kiss.
*Lady Lucia*

The Prefect, Part 47

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

PART 47

“Mmm!”

Just like when Anna had abruptly kissed her near the end, Elise whined into Melanie’s lips in surprise. It was a more quiet reaction than earlier, but it had also been a gentler approach than how the brunette had just gone for it with no holds barred. While Melanie’s lips weren’t quite the same as Anna’s, the softness was all too familiar.

Elise sunk into the kiss right away. Her lips parted and locked with Melanie’s, and she matched the bit of pressure offered to her. For a few long moments, it was like her body was on autopilot. More conditioned than she realized, Elise had closed her eyes and lifted a hand to stabilize herself on Melanie’s side. It wasn’t until her fellow prefect was pulling back that Elise came back to her senses.

Feeling an incredible amount of heat rise to her cheeks as she realized she had momentarily chased Melanie’s lips as they retreated, Elise reluctantly allowed her eyes to flutter back open and take in the dirty blonde who was mere inches from her face. “You- I- no, that . . . and-” Elise began sputtering. Her former self would be freaking out and scampering away, perhaps somewhat pushing away Melanie in the process in the name of distancing herself from the nerve-wrackingly intimate proximity. Instead, it was like she was rooted to the spot, and was all too aware of the dull warmth between her legs that had just been stoked before she had a chance to put it out completely.

“Admit it, Elise.” Melanie idly twirled Elise’s blonde locks in her hand and looked deep into her eyes. There was still no smugness to her smile, like Kaitlyn always seemed to have to some degree. And there was no desire in her eyes, like Anna began to show glimpses of as the game progressed. Instead, everything about Melanie’s expression and body language seemed to simply say ‘I told you so.’ After a disclaimer like the one she gave, it was clear that she was only making a point with all this. “You like girls.” Melanie was dating a guy. This was meaningless to her. And yet, she still managed to hold Elise’s attention.

But it wasn’t like that! “N-no,” Elise whispered. She averted her gaze. It’s not like she had a problem with other girls with varying sexualities. But she knew herself, and she knew that this wasn’t her. Not only was she not into girls, but she also wasn’t the slut Kaitlyn painted her as. And yet here she was, kissing Melanie back simply because a kiss had been initiated. “I don’t- I mean, Kaitlyn just-”

“If you’re not into girls, Elise, then tell me to stop,” Melanie calmly said, “I’m not Kaitlyn. I’m not making you do anything, am I?” She paused for a moment to let that sink in, then continued, “Say the word, and I’ll back off. Or give me a sign. A push. A pinch. Something. Okay?”

Elise didn’t understand at first. Still blushing, and speechless for a moment in the face of this new ordeal, she said, “Melanie-” but that’s as far as she got. When Elise’s lips parted to respond, Melanie quickly stepped forward and plunged her tongue into Elise’s mouth with a deep kiss. Rather than screaming or squirming or shoving Melanie back like one of the ideas that had just been given to her, Elise melted even more than before as she met the unexpected passion with an instinctive fervor of her own. More desperately grabbing at Melanie and pulling her in rather than pushing her away, Elise played back with her own tongue only to be instantly disappointed as the kiss ended as quickly as it began. “What- why . . . ?” This time, she was whining for a completely different reason as Melanie broke things off and stepped back enough so chasing wasn’t going to be possible.

“Do you like girls?” Melanie bluntly asked.

“Yes . . . ” The answer escaped Elise’s lips before she was able to stop herself from quietly blurting it out. “I mean-” Right away, she tried to backpedal a bit, because she was still quite flustered and not sure what to make of what just happened. It’s not that she was necessarily attracted to girls, or interested in dating them or even fooling around with them in an experimental way. Her meek ‘yes’ more stemmed from the fact that she wanted more of the teasing yet passionate kiss she had just been given.

It was just more of the same. All physical. Elise had been reluctantly turned on earlier, and her lust had been directed towards girls in so many different ways. Even now, she was fully aware that she didn’t like Melanie like that and shouldn’t be so desperately kissing a girl with a boyfriend, but knew that she would absolutely reciprocate if the dirty blonde initiated again.

“Admit it, Elise. Then we can move on.”

“But-”

“Admit it.”

She didn’t. Deep down, she knew it wasn’t true. But nonetheless, Elise awkwardly murmured, “I like girls.” Moving on was just the temptation she needed. Anything to finally have some privacy in her own room, and calm herself and her body down to the point where she could truly think clearly without having to worry about Kaitlyn, public nudity, or conversations revolving around her alleged non-straight sexuality.

“That’s what I thought,” Melanie chuckled. Taking another step back to give Elise some space, she said, “Now, one more thing. You need to strip, Elise. Right now.”

Wait, what? Elise’s eyes widened at both the suggestion and how casually it had been said. She had JUST been given clothes again, and made it back to the privacy of her dorm. Surely Melanie couldn’t be serious! That was too much. “Mel, I can’t.”

“Yes, you can. Listen to me, Elise. I’m telling you that you need to strip. You’re not going to disobey me, are you?”

“But-”

“Stop stalling, girl. Strip. Right now.”

A small whimper sounded in the back of her throat, but that was the only bit of protest that was left. Without waiting for Melanie to demand it of her again, Elise began undressing. Shrugging off Annie’s blazer and hanging it on the desk chair nearby, Elise hesitated after a single button after remembering that she was going commando thanks to the limited outfit pieces Kaitlyn had given to Melanie. “Umm, Melanie . . . ”

Melanie waved her off right away. “Go on, Elise. And no covering, okay? Come on, hop to it! I don’t want to be late to dinner.”

Right away, Elise continued. Button by button, she loosened the snug top until it was time to take it off completely. Though it was her own room, the fact that Melanie was there made Elise wince in embarrassment as she pulled open the top more laboriously than when she had flashed her co-prefect in the other building in a similar manner.

Just like she had been for so long down in the first-years’ common room, Elise was standing there in nothing but Annie’s skirt. Only this time, her last shred of clothing didn’t get to protect her modesty for nearly as long. At another bossy remark from Melanie, Elise resisted the urge to cover her bare chest as she reached behind herself to unzip the tight skirt.

For the second time in less than an hour, Elise was fully topless and baring herself while her hands and arms remained down. At least it was one girl this time, instead of ten.

Nervously swallowing, Elise gripped the waistband of the skirt and began pulling it down.
salen

Re: The Prefect

Post by salen »

I really like where you're going with this. I was a little worried you were wrapping it up when you let her out of Kaitlyn's room, but this direction opens a lot of fun possibilities.
randomlygenerated

Post by randomlygenerated »

So, Elise is naked again, except for her collar.

Wait, is she still wearing shoes? I can't remember.

Edit: I did a control+F search for the word "shoe" and as far as I can tell, she took off her shoes to take off her stockings in the first strip and has been barefoot ever since. I feel like that should have been relevant with her walk back to her dorm.
shmeckle

Post by shmeckle »

salen wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 2:21 am I really like where you're going with this. I was a little worried you were wrapping it up when you let her out of Kaitlyn's room, but this direction opens a lot of fun possibilities.
I think so too. Poor Elise's bad luck is holding. She finally finds someone she hopes can help, who turns out to be fascinated by her newly "exposed" submissive side. Instead of an ally it looks like she may have a second master.
*Lady Lucia*

The Prefect, Part 48

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Part 48

Was Melanie going to break character and admit that this was all a joke she was taking too far? Elise kept praying that was the case as she slightly wriggled her hips to work her way out of Anna’s skirt.

As the waistband of the tight plaid layer neared her womanhood, Elise gave one last hopeful look to the dirty blonde. Was this really necessary? Was she actually taking Kaitlyn’s side on all this? And how could they have just kissed when Melanie had a boyfriend and wasn’t actually into girls? Despite how it apparently meant nothing to her co-prefect, it had felt confusingly good to Elise. Like everything else promiscuous she had been through recently.

There was no mercy to be found in Melanie. And, while there was no malice compared to the redhead before her, it was still another girl not budging when it came to ordering Elise around. So, pushing through her hesitance, Elise ripped the band-aid off and pulled the skirt down more quickly once it had made it far enough that she didn’t need to actively work her way out of it. She raised a hand halfway to cover her most private area before remembering the ‘no covering’ rule. Reluctantly lowering her arm back to her side, Elise stepped out of the skirt and stood in her room fully naked save for the collar still around her neck.

“See? That’s not so bad, is it?” Melanie said. She gave the nude blonde a once-over, though she also didn’t particularly linger with her eyes. Another bit of evidence that Melanie didn’t swing that way, but was still bold enough to do stuff like this without batting an eye. “Honestly, Elise, your body is great. There’s really no reason to be shy.”

Said the fully clothed girl. Melanie probably didn’t intend for the last bit to be a trap, but Elise found herself unsure about how to respond anyway. Because she wasn’t shy, but you could be self assured and modest at the same time. Those lines were easily blurred, however, and blurting out an objection to Melanie’s assuring words would imply that Elise should be just fine standing around undressed. Agreeing would be just as bad, because that could lead down a patronizing road with more reassurances. Elise didn’t want either. Instead, she ignored the question and asked, “What now?” Best to get it over with.

Melanie smiled and reached into her purse. When she retrieved her phone, Elise’s hands twitched and she had to push back against the instinct to cover up. It didn’t matter that much, considering how many incriminating pictures and videos Kaitlyn and company had of her, but it was different with a girl who only had a picture of her topless at the moment. “Relax, Elise,” Melanie said. She held the phone normally, and was tapping here and there on the screen. Not aiming it at Elise. “Aren’t you curious about Kaitlyn’s message? You know, being her pet and all?”

Elise gasped. “I’m not her pet!” It was one thing hearing Melanie reference it earlier, but the casual reminder was something else entirely. She mentioned it like it was fact, or common knowledge between the two of them. “I just-” Elise hesitated. What could she even say to that, while still collared?

“According to her, you’re naturally submissive. That means you want to be obedient to other girls at some level, Elise. Isn’t that right?”

“N-no! She just took my stuff, and, umm- I mean, it’s not . . . ” Elise stammered. She had no idea how to explain it. Things had just gotten out of control so quickly. “It’s not like that, Melanie,” she finally said, more clearly.

“Are you sure? You just stripped because I told you to. Or is that because you’re secretly kinky and a bit of an exhibitionist?”

“No! Mel, Kaitlyn just told everyone-”

“It doesn’t matter what she said, Elise. We already went over this. If I had been in your shoes, I would have walked away a lot earlier. But you didn’t.”

“That’s not- It’s not that simple, Mel.”

“Whatever. Who knows? I was right about the liking girls thing, but clearly you haven’t fully embraced that yet, either. Give it time, for that and the rest. There’s a reason I’m letting Kaitlyn have her fun, remember?”

Some iteration of ‘breaking Elise out of her shell,’ in the most extreme sense. But arguing wasn’t going anywhere, and it seemed like Melanie was done trying on that front anyway. So Elise nervously repeated her same question as earlier now that the redhead’s name had been brought up again. “What now?”

“Oh, right!” Melanie exclaimed. As if she could have forgotten. “Okay, here we are. Kaitlyn says that whenever you’re in your own room, you have to be naked and collared.”

Wait, what? That didn’t make any sense. This was the last place she’d walk around as she currently was standing. It was a private room, like all prefects had, so it’s not like changing or being undressed had ever been an issue as long as the curtains were closed. But it’s more that nobody would know if she was following through on Kaitlyn’s demand or not. So, why?

The confusion must have been clear on Elise’s face, because Melanie explained. “I’ll be checking on you personally, for starters. Kaitlyn says you’re not allowed to lock your door, and I can pop in whenever I want–without knocking–to make sure you’re being obedient. ”

Elise’s eyes widened at that. “Mel! That’s not-” Not fair? Not appropriate? A dozen other words popped into her mind, all of which revolved around how this was a total invasion of the privacy that a bedroom was supposed to offer.

“There’s more,” Melanie said, “Whenever Kaitlyn video calls at night, you have to drop whatever you’re doing and answer by the third ring. So, you know . . . ”

So Kaitlyn would get to talk face to face with a naked Elise. Over the phone, at least. And see that she was following orders.

Once again, Elise stared at Melanie and tried to discern whether or not she was being serious. This was- this was too much! It meant being a ‘slut’ in her own room, and proving as much both in person and over the phone at a moment’s notice. “But, Melanie-”

“No buts, Elise. Remember, this is for your own good. Now instead of arguing, how about, ‘Yes, Miss Melanie.’”

Elise was still processing the insane expectations that came with this latest demand from Kaitlyn, and was too shocked to do anything else but quietly echo the phrase. “Yes, Miss Melanie . . . ”

For some reason, she had been under the impression that Kaitlyn couldn’t make things worse. After splaying herself and fingering herself in front of the whole common room, Elise had assumed that the biggest thing in danger moving forward was her reputation and her authority over those ten girls and perhaps beyond. She was wrong. Despite everything she had gone through, the cruel redhead still had a hold over her. And deep down, Elise knew that she was going to obey.

“Lucky for you, I convinced Kaitlyn to make a few exceptions. We’ll go over all that in a second. But first, she also told me to pass on a message about one of your tasks.”

As if the first shoe hadn’t been enough, another one was about to drop.

“Umm, what task?”

Melanie smiled again. “Your date with Anna.”
randomlygenerated

Loving the story, but still kind of bugs me that you forgot to account for her shoes! Lol
*Lady Lucia* wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:01 pm
“Let’s go, then.” The dirty blonde wasted no time in opening the study room’s secondary door and heading back out towards the hallway. Elise followed immediately, still feeling like she needed Melanie’s protection. They were both prefects, but the other girl was both dressed for it and was in the right headspace to be in charge. Elise? Not so much.

The walk out of the dorm building and then across campus was nerve wracking the entire way. As badly as Elise wanted to cover her chest with her backpack, she knew that a visual like that would only draw more attention to her. Instead, she crossed her arms to hold the blazer in place and to avoid letting anyone see how snug it was. Luckily, it was winter, so she doubted anyone would second guess her posture. In truth, no one really noticed that her outfit was slightly off at all. There were dozens of girls walking about, and all of them were dressed the same. With dinner being the focus for most of them, as well as scurrying through the cool outdoor air as quickly as possible to get to the dining hall and back inside, no one gave her or Melanie a second look. Still, Elise expected Kaitlyn to somehow materialize and insist on taking her to dinner so she could fulfill the promised date with Anna.

Instead, it was a rather anticlimactic walk. Entering the second-year building wasn’t quite enough. It wasn’t until they made it to the prefect suite, which was thankfully empty, and then Elise’s room that she was able to take a true breath. That was when she caught her reflection in the mirror. “Oh my God!!” Elise gasped. She was still wearing the collar. Surely someone saw that in passing over the last few minutes! It absolutely wasn’t an ‘accessory’ that would be acceptable with the school’s uniform. “Melanie!” she exclaimed, reaching up to find and undo the clasp, “Why didn’t you say anything?”
This part with the collar was really good, but I think it's important and relevant what happened with her shoes. This isn't a foot fetish thing. Just that a girl without her shoes looks unusual and a girl without shoes has her authority and ability diminished both metaphorically and literally. I think it's worth considering editing/revising to account for shoes since she has been barefoot after her first strip.
randomlygenerated

I'm excited for today's update.
*Lady Lucia*

The Prefect, Part 49

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

PART 49

What did Kaitlyn not tell Melanie?

After temporarily leaving Elise in the study room earlier, her fellow prefect hadn’t been gone for that long. Not that Elise had any way of telling time then, but still.

As she blushed at the reminder of not only the task, but how Anna-centered things had been as Kaitlyn established Elise’s lesbian tendencies, it dawned on the once again naked blonde that Melanie didn’t need to get all the information in person. The girl literally had a phone in her hand, and had taken it out before getting into this part. At first, Elise had assumed Melanie had typed things out to be a proper messenger, but it was very possible that she could be texting with Kaitlyn at this point as the redhead came up with more ideas they could conspire on.

“My date?” Elise echoed. Like everything else being thrown at her right now, she had hoped she would have more breathing room after leaving Kaitlyn’s dorm before facing the music again. Apparently not.

“Mm hmm,” Melanie hummed, “I have her number right here, by the way. You should probably put it in your phone so you two can date properly without Kaitlyn and I getting in the way. Anyway, she’ll be here in a little bit with dinner for you. Isn’t Anna sweet to do that for you?”

Right away, Elise was torn. Despite how rigid it was with its rules, Edgewood Academy was unique compared to a lot of other schools in how it allowed trays to be taken pretty much anywhere outside the dining hall. It was a longstanding tradition/system that allowed the students to have meals wherever was best for them. Girls could all take their food to a nearby common room to study, or back to their dorms for a quiet meal, etc. It was more effort than simply sitting down and eating, but often worth it. Of course, the dorm side of those allowances was rarely taken advantage of in the winter, as balancing a tray against the sometimes slippery paths and blustery winds was not worth the reward of eating in the common area or dorm room.

So, yes. It was nice of Anna to go through all that effort. Except, of course, that she was doing so because it was a ‘date’ Kaitlyn arranged. And, while a private date with the petite brunette would normally be more ideal than publicly sharing one of the small dining hall tables with her and potentially raising questions about why a prefect would be having a one on one meal with a first-year, the new rule Melanie/Kaitlyn had just established made the alternative daunting for a completely different reason. Elise would have to stay fully naked for the meal if Anna brought it to her room.

Even if Melanie was busy with dinner and Kaitlyn didn’t end up calling, Anna herself could report back to her leader. While the brunette had seemed more bubbly and innocent at the beginning, she had clearly gotten a little more bold and amused by the whole thing as Kaitlyn had escalated her game to feature Anna, Maya, and anyone else who had been willing to step up. Elise very much remembered the way she and Anna had last parted, when the smaller girl had shoved her backwards out of the common room by her boobs. Sure, she had whispered an apology right before doing it, but it was still pretty clear Anna was more on Kaitlyn’s side than Elise’s.

Also, Melanie wasn’t the only prefect who shared a suite with Elise. There were two other girls that had private rooms connected to the common area as well. What would they say about a non-prefect coming around? No matter what, the pairing with Anna wouldn’t look good. While the age difference wasn’t that big of a deal, there were certain expectations that came with being a prefect. And, since Elise wasn’t a tutor, there really was no excuse to be spending time alone with one of the girls she was supposed to have authority over. Especially not in her own room.

“Umm, Mel. That won’t look good.” She was gradually getting past the nervous stammering that came with being naked again and having so much thrown at her after ‘escaping’ from Kaitlyn, but the blush was as present as always. It was only after Elise replied that she realized she was more protesting to the image of her and Anna and less about the fact that she was going to have a date with the girl. Further implying she was into girls.

Melanie just waved the reply off like a few of the others throughout their conversation. “It’s fine, Elise. Technically, there are no rules against fraternizing with first-years.” The key word, of course, being ‘technically.’ Because it would absolutely be frowned upon if anyone found out. “And don’t worry about our suitemates. They’re probably already at dinner, or will be heading out soon. I’ll make sure to give Anna the all clear before she heads over. Sneaking her out later will be the real fun,” she winked.

“But, I can’t-”

“Sure you can! Anna is super pretty, Elise. Besides, starting out a date naked low key sounds like a great idea. This way, there are no games or slowly teasing things along. You can just be you.”

It was the kind of logic that made sense only if you allowed it to, but Elise was quite aware that being herself very much involved not walking around naked. Her old self, at least. The version of herself that Kaitlyn had established was someone else entirely. And it seemed like Elise wasn’t going to have a chance to catch her breath and reconnect with that other side of herself just yet.

Before Elise could find anything to say, Melanie continued. “It’s easy, Elise. Naked in your room. Date with Anna. You can absolutely handle that.” She walked over to Elise’s desk and grabbed an index card from the top of a nearby stack. Jotting down Anna’s number from the note on her phone, she straightened up again and turned back to Elise. “Now you can call and text Anna whenever. I have her number, too, so I can help the two of you sneak around. Let’s be real, those are the best kinds of relationships anyway!”

Relationship? Elise barely knew the brunette. “Wait, Melanie . . . ”

“Have fun! I have to get my own dinner, so unfortunately I can’t stick around. But you’ll be fine, Elise. I’ll text you when Anna’s on the way, okay? You’ll have to tell me all about it afterwards. Later!” With that, Melanie shot Elise a parting smile and another wink before leaving the room.

Instantly abandoning the ‘no covering’ rule, Elise squeaked and threw her arms over her private areas at the sight of the door being opened, though Melanie had merely cracked it enough to slip out. As the door closed behind the dirty blonde, Elise remained frozen in the middle of her room for a few long seconds.

Alone. Finally. In the safety and solitude of her own room, and yet not at all in the way she had been longing for. There had yet to be a reprieve from Kaitlyn, as sending Melanie to deal with her had simply given the redhead a means to control Elise from afar.

And, like the slut Kaitlyn had claimed she was, there was apparently going to be a lot more nudity in Elise’s foreseeable future.