A stripping game concept

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
CaughtOfLore

A stripping game concept

Post by CaughtOfLore »

I came up with a stripping game with the intention of basing a story around it, but then realised that while it is quite a fun idea for a game, it would be nigh impossible to base a story around. Not because it isn’t a compelling game, but because every second paragraph would have to refresh the reader on each of the character’s state of undress. It would be a logistical nightmare to write and follow.

So because I don’t have any other use for the concept, I thought I’d share it here.

The game is called “Lose, Gain, Trade”, and requires three or more players. I’ll explain the game with three hypothetical characters. Let’s call them Melody, Todd and Ana.

All players start with the same amount of pieces of clothing for fairness. A pair of shoes counts as a single item, as do a pair of socks. In this scenario, the three friends have six items each:

Melody - Shoes, Tights, Panties, Bra, Skirt, Blouse
Todd - Shoes, Socks, Boxers, Shorts, Shirt, Wristwatch
Ana - Shoes, Socks, Panties, Bra, Shorts, Shirt

Melody goes first.

In “Lose, Gain Trade”, she must first choose an item of her clothing to forfeit, or “Lose”. She chooses her shoes as a nice, non-embarrassing item to lose.

Next, she gets to select an item of clothing from one of the other players to “Gain”. She doesn’t even hesitate, and informs Todd that she’s going to take his shorts.

Finally comes the “Trade”, where she must exchange one of her pieces of clothing with one of another player. Both items are of her choosing, but she cannot perform a trade with a player she has just “Gained” from. As this is a three-player game, that leaves Melody with no choice but to trade with Ana. Melody decides she will trade the shorts she has just gained from Todd, for Ana’s Shoes.

Nothing actually takes place until Melody’s full “Lose, Gain, Trade” has been decided and announced. Then, Melody removes her shoes, Todd begrudgingly takes off his shorts and gives them to Melody, who in turn provides them to Ana in exchange for Ana’s shoes.

Melody is happy with her turn. She essentially still has a full set of clothes (even if Ana’s shoes are a little snug on her), and she got Todd out of his shorts.

Todd’s turn.

Now, Todd probably should focus on getting his shorts back from Ana, but he is taking a different strategy. Time will tell if it’s going to pay off….

But first, he has to “Lose” an item of clothing. The sequence “Lose, Gain, Trade” must be done in that order. He chooses to lose his shirt. This might seem like an odd move, but he knows that the girls have more to hide up top than he does, and his aim is to see some boobs. By removing his shirt from the game, it’s one less item the girls can gain or trade for that could cover their top half. Plus, Ana is on the petit side and could probably cover her upstairs and downstairs with that single item.

Continuing this plan of attack, Todd’s “Gain” is going to be Melody’s blouse.

This leaves the “Trade” to which he knows he also wants to leave Ana in her bra. He decides to swap her his shoes.

Finally, Ana gets her first turn of the game, and while she may feel a little exposed in her chest area, she is delighted to still be in possession of Todd’s shorts which Melody traded to her. Because now her first move is a no-brainer - she opts to “Lose” Todd’s shorts, eliminating them from the rest of the game.

Todd starts turning fearfully pale as he hears Ana’s next intentions. She is going to “Gain” his boxers, and then “Trade” them with Melody.

Of course, this couldn’t have worked out better for the two girls, as the next turn goes back around to Melody, and she now has Todd’s boxers and the opportunity - nay, the requirement - to “Lose” something….

That’s the basic idea of the game - I hope it made some level of sense and wasn’t too hard to follow. You can see though how data-heavy it would get writing a full-length story like this, and would be a difficult task to achieve without providing accompanying charts for the reader to keep up with each character’s state of undress. I playtested it out in a spreadsheet to keep track of everything (yes, really), and when you start thinking strategically as a player, two or three steps ahead rather than like Todd did, the round-by-round gameplay can get remarkably heated.

The game would keep going until there is a player who can’t make a move ie, it comes to their turn and they have nothing to “Lose”. If I were writing it into a full story (which again, I’m not), I would have the characters all hiding any exposed areas each round with their hands, and when Todd inevitably came to be the one with nothing more to “Lose” on his turn, the girls would suggest he could “Lose” his hand-coverage. The girls would of course be down to very minimal items at this point too, so the temptation would be there for Todd to agree to this, especially when reminded that after “Lose” comes “Gain”, giving him one more opportunity to choose something to cover with.

So that’s my quirky little post about something that's been on my mind of late.

Now’s someone’s cue to chime in here and tell me that this game or something very similar already exists, and is in fact quite well known. :lol:
MY STORIES:
Compromising Situation (MIXED ENM/ENF)
What About Charlie? - Expanding a Vignette (ENF/CMNF)
What a Time to Recall! (ENF/CMNF)
A Frame of Shame (ENM/CFNM)
Boyd vs Girls (ENM/CFNM)
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Re: A stripping game concept

Post by Girlspns »

While it woiuld be annoying to keep track of all of this on paper, you could probably do it if you port it into a visual medium, like a comic or game.
dublinjohn

Post by dublinjohn »

Girlspns wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:43 pm While it would be annoying to keep track of all of this on paper, you could probably do it if you port it into a visual medium, like a comic or game.
Actually, if you had difference coloured poker chips, everybody could strip to a towel or a speedo's (bottoms only for the girls) and play using the chips until the last loss, easier to keep track. the downside of that game is that a 2 v 1 is a very easy loss, unless its a betrayal twist.
CaughtOfLore

Post by CaughtOfLore »

CaughtOfLore wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:42 pm If I were writing it into a full story (which again, I’m not), I would have the characters all hiding any exposed areas each round with their hands, and when Todd inevitably came to be the one with nothing more to “Lose” on his turn, the girls would suggest he could “Lose” his hand-coverage. The girls would of course be down to very minimal items at this point too, so the temptation would be there for Todd to agree to this, especially when reminded that after “Lose” comes “Gain”, giving him one more opportunity to choose something to cover with.
In one of the games I played out, I got to this point.

Melody had Ana's shirt on, and was covering her lowers with her hands.
Todd had Ana's Bra which I imagine he would be using as a makeshift cupping device to assist hiding his privates.
Ana had Melody's Tights, which were not perfectly opaque, but weren't transparent enough for her to feel exposed downstairs (especially in her kneeling position which more or less hid her pussy anyway) leaving her comfortable to focus on using her hands for covering her boobs.

Melody chose to Lose Ana's shirt, Gain Ana's Bra from Todd, and then Trade it with Ana for her Tights back.

This is when, with nothing to proceed with, Todd was given the opportunity to "Lose" his hand-coverings in order to keep the game going. Without thinking it through, he figured his next two moves were Gain and Swap, so he would still end the round with something to cover with, and both remaining items, the Bra and the Tights, would suffice for coverage in place of his hands. So he agrees.

"Lose my hand coverage, Gain Ana's Bra from her, and Trade it with Melody for the Tights", he would announce.

I imagine there would be an awkward scene where the girls would insist the Lose, Gain, Trade transactions each be made in the order they were announced, with the girls deliberately drawing it out, and Todd trying to make the exchange with the girls while keeping his back to them (though when it comes to Ana trying to cover both her boobs and pussy while simultaneously relinquishing her bra, maybe she would be keen not to draw things out too much!)

Then I came to considering Ana's next move, as she sat there with only her hands as coverage, and this exchange crossed my mind...

Ana: Lose my hand covering.... Gain the Tights from Todd.... aaaaannnnd trade them with Mel for her hand coverage!

Todd would of course insist that this was not a valid move, but the girls would both argue that if hand coverage was established as a "Losable" item, it would also be fair to assume that any hand coverage not yet forfeited by someone could be traded.

This would leave Melody unable to use her hands to cover, but wearing Ana's Bra on her top half and her Tights on her bottom half. It would leave Ana with no clothes but able to cover with her hands. And it would leave Todd wearing nothing, and unable to cover himself.

The game would then end, as Ana would not be able to complete a "Lose, Gain, Trade" sequence due to Todd not having anything for her to Gain from or Trade with him. It could be argued that not being able to complete the round would make Ana the loser of the game, but I think her and Melody would still feel some sort of victory over Todd being the one left completely stripped and exposed.

Unless this were used as a third-act twist, like, if it was agreed at the start that the loser would have to perform a forfeit...

Curiously, it took six rounds before the players got to this end state, and it only started feeling super weighted in the girls' favor in the latter three rounds, with some scares for everyone along the way.

Girlspns wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:43 pm While it woiuld be annoying to keep track of all of this on paper, you could probably do it if you port it into a visual medium, like a comic or game.
Absolutely. Alas, I have the skills for neither of those mediums. And I wouldn't know where to start trying to get it staged as a theater production. ;)
MY STORIES:
Compromising Situation (MIXED ENM/ENF)
What About Charlie? - Expanding a Vignette (ENF/CMNF)
What a Time to Recall! (ENF/CMNF)
A Frame of Shame (ENM/CFNM)
Boyd vs Girls (ENM/CFNM)