The Family Tradition (pantsing, ENM)

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
DCTreshPender

Re: The Family Tradition (pantsing, ENM)

Post by DCTreshPender »

Part 7

‘Did you not relieve yourself earlier?’ my aunt asked incredulously.
I just shook my head in response, I couldn’t get a word out.
‘Knowing him he would be just as hard even if he relieved himself,’ my mom responded. Her hand gave my dick a squeeze.
‘Now I know what you were talking about, this is quite a show! Can I have a hold?’ the red-head asked.
‘Sure,’ my mom said, not giving me a moment to respond.
She walked over and her hand traded places with my mom’s. She pulsed it a few times and went up and down. I felt electricity course through my body. Everyone’s eyes were on my dick, but these women’s expressions had something more to them. It was more than just interest in my body or enjoyment in my embarrassment.
‘I think we have to see it flaccid,’ the blonde said softly.
‘I fully agree,’ the well-endowed brunette added.
‘If that’s even possible, I wouldn’t be surprised if it didn’t go down at all with all this attention you’re giving it!’ My mom said, moved closer, and placed her hand on one of my butt cheeks. The red-head sped up her movement and I felt the first drop of pre-cum escape.
‘Yeah, I think he likes the attention,’ my aunt said. Nobody made eye contact during the conversation. My sisters looked like they were just as stunned as me.
‘Let’s see if it goes down by itself then!’ the red-head said, abruptly let go of it, and she and my mom went to sit down.
‘Why don’t you step out of your pants and make us some tea? You could be our butler for tonight!’ The blonde said and chuckled. The young brunette signaled towards my older sister and she rushed over to me, softly pushed me away from my pants and pointed at the cupboard where we kept the tea.
‘It’s up there,’ she said, bent down and took my pants back with her to the table.
‘It looks even bigger on his small body.’
‘He has a nice butt,’ Two of them commented while I was reaching for the tea. I had never served tea before so I walked around the table handing everyone a bag of tea when they didn’t have cups or hot water yet. Nobody said anything, and nobody even looked at the tea.
I put a pot of water on the stove and retrieved cups for everyone. When I got near the blonde again, she reached out and wrapped her small hand around just the swollen tip of my dick.
‘I wish my ex had a cock head like this,’ she sighed. I couldn’t move. The red-head -accidentally- knocked her tea bag of the table, right between my feet. The blonde let go of me just in time for my dick to swing up and hit the red-head in the cheek as she bent down.
She didn’t say anything as my dick was bent down by her soft face. When she came back up, she grabbed it for a second and stared at it up close. She made an exaggerated ‘mwah’ sound and kissed it right on the tip, getting some pre-cum on her lips.
She licked her lips clean, and this was the first time the other women stopped looking at me. None of them looked shocked. The blonde maybe even looked jealous.
‘You’ve always been a slut,’ the big-breasted woman said cheekily.
‘I know you thought about it too,’ the red-head smiled back at her.
‘Oh, he’s just going to get blue-balls again. And he has school tomorrow!’ my mom complained.
‘Guys his age shoot their cum all the time. If he doesn’t cum today, he will probably just shoot of in his sleep,’ the blonde said. The eyes went back to my dick.
‘Eww, he does that while sleeping?’ my younger sister asked.
‘Yes, and then your mother has to clean it up! Which is just another reason to avoid blue-balls in a young man like him!’ my aunt explained.
‘At least he won’t be in pain the entire time, as long as he can concentrate in school, I’m ok with it,’ my mom said.
‘The easiest solution is to just jerk off, right?’ the young brunette chimed in again.
‘I agree,’ the other three women said almost in unison.
‘You four could take a bet, how much do you think he can cum? More than the average, or less?’ my aunt asked. Their eyes lit up.
‘I think less,’ the young woman said.
‘It has to be less, right?’ the big-breasted one said. The blonde and red-head looked at each other and agreed that it would be more. And I saw anticipation light up in their faces.
‘Go ahead sweety, show them what you got,’ my aunt said and grinned.
‘Yes, grab a tissue and jerk off. It’s a lot easier than cleaning the bed every day,’ my mom added. She was now in the same trance that the other women were in. My sisters were still just as stunned as me.
‘Do you need the oil again?’ my aunt asked.
‘He won’t need any oil, but would it be cheating if one of us did it for him?’ the red-head asked.
‘He would cum way more if I jerked off his cock for him,’ the blonde said dreamily.
‘It would be cheating, I think. Go ahead sweety, wrap your hand around your cock and jerk off.’
My body moved without my permission. I tried to do stop myself or slow down but within seconds I was fully masturbating. My hand flew up and down my dick and my knees were buckling.
‘Get a tissue! What are you doing!’ my mom jumped up and pushed me out of the way to get to the tissues. This moved me right to the edge of the table, my hand dick and balls on display like on a platter.
Their attention, the teasing and the touching became too much. I felt the pressure build up.
‘Here, aim on this.’ My mom tried to hand me the tissue, but it was too late. The first shot went across the table into the blonde’s lap, and my mom panicked. She wrapped the tissue and her hand around the tip of my dick as I shot my second shot. I felt the tip of my dick pulse against her hand as I unloaded three more shots.
She realized what she had done, dropped the tissue and removed her hand. I finished with three less energetic shots that covered the table. I felt one memorable thing though. I knew that this wasn’t enough to quell my erection.
Last edited by DCTreshPender on Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DCTreshPender

Post by DCTreshPender »

Part 8

‘He spurted all over your table!’ the red-head screamed.
‘You should punish him for that,’ the blonde added with a smile.
‘Punish him for a natural act like that?’ my aunt seemed insulted.
‘How would you even punish a boy for something like that?’ my mom asked.
‘He’s obviously shy, so punish him with nudity!’ the blonde said, now grinning.
‘I agree, nudity seems to be just the right punishment,’ the busty brunette said. All of the women smiled at the proposal, my aunt and my sisters seemed shocked. My mother looked indecisive. Although I had a feeling that she was just acting.
‘I’ve never heard of nudity as a punishment,’ she said.
‘It’s certainly effective. Naked boys don’t spend a lot of time on the streets, they are well behaved by default,’ my aunt joined the other women at the table.
‘But what does nudity even mean, how far would it go?’ My mom asked.
‘Let’s start with nudity at home for a week, 24/7, no excuses. If your boy doesn’t learn to behave in that time you can ask the principle if he can maybe be naked at school too. That would definitely set him straight,’ the busty brunette said.
Just the thought of my classmates and my teachers seeing my erection made my dick twitch. Sarah, commenting about how it looked like I was circumcised, and then my sister explaining that I actually wasn’t circumcised. My biology teacher using me for an impromptu sex-ed class. Standing in the food court with hundreds of other people around me, as the only naked person.
My dick felt like it was defying nature’s laws. It was deep red and purple, the veins stuck out angrily, and everyone in the room could read my pulse just by looking at it.
‘Well, I’m not convinced. I think if we’re going to try this, we should have a test run. My son is going to stay fully naked for today and spend his time around us as punishment. If it works I might extend it to the entire week. And if a week isn’t enough I might even add a second week that includes being naked at school!’ my mom said and looked at me angrily. What was she even angry about? I was the victim here.
‘Why don’t you finish serving us tea, sweety?’ my aunt chimed in, smiling. My sisters were in silent ecstasy, looking at each other, celebrating together. The women were all staring at my angry erection like they were in a trance.
The pot of water was already boiling so I carefully poured the hot water into everyone’s cup. I started between my aunt and my sisters.
‘Isn’t it meant to go down after it shoots?’ my older sister asked, looking at all of the women. My younger sister used the moment of distraction to give my dick a short grab and squeeze.
‘It will go down after the first shot with older men, sweety,’ my aunt explained. ‘Boys his age always seem to have infinite stamina, they can just go again and again.’
‘I would love to see how many times he can go…’ the busty brunette said.
‘You’re not going to see that, his punishment is only nudity!’ my mom defended me.
As I moved around the table I felt a lot of unnecessary breaths against my dick and innocent brushing against my hips and thighs.
‘Thank you for the tea, how could I ever repay you,’ the red-head said flirtingly and grabbed my rock-hard dick. She moved my foreskin up and down my dick as far as it would reach and gasped loudly. I felt myself freeze into a stone statue until she let go. Why did I have to lose control of my body every time I was touched?
‘I think we should have another tea party tomorrow, I know I have time!’ the red-head said and all of the women quickly agreed one after another. My sisters were frozen in place more than I was although it was more because of gratification than embarrassment.
‘Oh, we have the time and space for another party tomorrow!’ my mom soon responded. I saw my aunt and the blonde pour another clear liquid into all of the tea cups but nobody else paid attention to that. ‘By tomorrow I’ll have all of the details of the punishment worked out.’
‘Yeah! I think it would be more fun if he started the evening in a skimpy outfit and then got stripped throughout. He could try on one of his sisters skirts for example!’ my aunt said.
‘Well, if you want to host another party tomorrow anyway, it would be a lot easier for me to just stay the night here,’ the red-head said. ‘You guys know I have the longest drive here and I would love to help with the details of the punishment and with his cute little outfits that he has to wear!’
‘As if some light skirt could hide that raging boner he always seems to have!’ the busty brunette said and grabbed my dick at its base. She wasn’t moving her hand around but only pulsing it around the base.
‘Who cares if it sticks out? The punishment is for him being horny anyway! If he wants more privacy, he can just go soft and his attention-grabbing penis will be hidden by his cute little skirt,’ my aunt explained.
‘Otherwise I’m sure he can always find a woman that is nice enough to relieve him so that he can hide himself again,’ the red-head said.
‘But if you relieve him he just stays hard, you’ve seen it!’ the blonde responded.
‘If I had relieved him he would have gone unconscious, he had a pretty lame orgasm if you ask me!’ the red-head rebutted. All of the women were just staring at my pulsing, red, rock-hard dick. One of them had her hand on it.
‘There is no way he wouldn’t stay hard after you make him come!’ He stays hard for hours with no pills or anything to look at. If we went topless nothing could get him to calm down!
4her2c2

Post by 4her2c2 »

I love this story. Very similar to a recurring fantasy of mine.
DCTreshPender

Post by DCTreshPender »

Part 9

The evening ended after more touching and grabbing. I wasn’t sure whether my mom would actually make me wear one of my sister’s skirts but I did know that my erections kept their attention on me. I relieved myself before going to sleep and I was going to relieve myself first thing in the morning.
There was no way they would still be this interested in me if I was just flaccid the entire time. The next morning came faster than expected though.
‘Wake up, your mother and I made breakfast!’ the red-head said and pulled the blanket off me. I had slept only in my boxers and my hard dick had found it’s way through the opening in the front. I was still sleep-dazed when she grabbed my erection and pulled the foreskin all the way back.
‘Is your cock hard again or still hard? And why is it sticking out of your shorts like that, I think the others were right, you are a little exhibitionist, aren’t you?’
‘Let me sleep just an hour more, please,’ I don’t know why I still tried to reason with this woman.
‘No, you need to eat breakfast, so we can go shopping. Your aunt picked out a shop that fits our needs perfectly. They sell Scottish Kilts which are traditionally worn without underwear! Also, we need to get everything done before the party this evening. So you better get up now or we’ll get into time-trouble,’ she said and lightly tapped my balls.
As I propped myself up on my elbows I saw both of my sisters stand in the doorway with the widest grins.
‘Put your dick away, you pervert!’ my older sister said through her smile and they ran to the kitchen.
I fixed my situation, threw on some jeans and a t-shirt and went to eat breakfast. The three women were acting like nothing big was going to happen and my sisters were constantly whispering to each other. I would just have to go along I guess.
We drove to a tiny shop in the city and got greeted by an unbelievably good-looking woman with green hair and a lip piercing. She must have been in her early twenties, if even.
‘Oh, a large group! So, what can I do for you?’
‘We’re looking for traditional kilts, for my son here, and also to just browse a little bit,’ my mom said, put one hand on my shoulder and I froze up. I couldn’t get a single word out.
‘Alright, let’s start with the kilts then, you guys head over to the dressing area, and I get you some samples so we can determine the size!’
The dressing room was large, with a tall mirror and a small bench to sit on. I entered alone, and my attempt at closing the curtain was immediately interrupted by my aunt.
‘Get out of those pants, so we can save some time. You were already too late for breakfast!’ She fell to her knees and violently pulled my pants and underpants down in one go. I hadn’t had time to masturbate in the morning, and my dick reminded me of that immediately.
I felt it grow to a half-erection just by being exposed to the cold air and the gazes of the three women and my sisters. Then the attendant came back with a pile of kilts draped over her arm.
‘Oh, I see you’re already ready! Kilts are traditionally worn without underwear, although a lot of people sacrifice tradition for modern standards. A lot of people, for example, choose to wear them shorter than the usual knee-length,’ she explained professionally.
‘Shorter sounds good,’ the red-head answered. My mom and aunt nodded, and my sisters’ eyes lit up.
‘Then let me start with the smallest size I brought.’ She produced a tiny piece of cloth, kneeled down and wrapped it around my naked hips. I saw the tip of my dick hanging out and she wasn’t able to fasten it at all.
‘As I thought, way too small.’ As she removed her hands she brushed over my ass and dick sending a jolt up my spine. My erection quickly grew and now pointed right at her face.
The next kilt came down far enough to cover everything just barely. It also showed of my prominent bulge.
‘Do a twirl, show it from all angles!’ my aunt cheered. I spun around, sent the kilt flying and showed off my now rock-hard erection and tight ball sack to everyone. As I finished I noticed that another woman had joined the group. I felt my face flush deep-red and froze in place. It was different than the nice shop assistant, or the ladies that had already seen everything. She noticed my embarrassment and left like nothing had happened.
‘So, normally men were a pouch in front of their kilt to prevent any inappropriate bulges from showing. If you like this model we can continue to pick out a pouch,’ the assistant said looking at the ladies and nonchalantly grabbed my dick through the kilt. The rough material didn’t feel nice but the fact that a gorgeous woman like her would grab me like that sent extra blood to my dick.
‘A pouch won’t be necessary and the size is good, but I was wondering if maybe you had a different fabric? Something less rough?’ My mom explained and approached us. Her hand traded places with the shop assistant’s and she lightly caressed my erection through the kilt.
‘Here, feel how rough it is, I’m concerned it might hurt his penis if it constantly rubs against it like that.’ My aunt and the red-head now took their turns fondling me through the piece of cloth. My sisters stared in awe and anticipation. A look by my mom was enough and they also got to cop a feel.
‘A different fabric is possible. That’s why we offer modern styles for modern men! I’ll be right back.’ Another small signal by my mom led to my older sister taking of the kilt again. She rotated it so she could fumble around while unfastening it and constantly bump and rub against my dick.
The assistant soon came back with another pile of kilts draped over her arm. They shimmered in the light and looked awfully silky. She put one on me and immediately wrapped her hand around my dick, covered in the silky cloth, and stroked up and down very slowly.
‘One of the softest materials we have. This can even rub against the super-soft skin of his balls and there will be no chafing!’ she said and grabbed my balls underneath the kilt. Her hand stayed there and carefully massaged me while my mom, aunt and their friend took their turns stroking me through the soft material.
Last edited by DCTreshPender on Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Oooo, kilts. I can see his 'bagpipe' sticking out already as well. I'm interested in seeing where this goes! Great chapter.
DCTreshPender

Post by DCTreshPender »

Part 10

The room was awfully warm. The combination of that, my rock-hard erection holding up the silky kilt and the attendant massaging and lightly pulling on my ball sack led to my balls hanging out underneath the kilt.
‘I like this modern style a lot, you should have a walk around the store to see how it feels!’ my mom said.
My throat felt like it was paralyzed, I couldn’t respond. Reluctantly, I walked away from the male changing rooms, my dick visibly bobbing up and down and swinging left and right underneath the small fabric, and my bulging, pink balls showing off with zero cover. The green-haired lady followed me closely, signaling me to keep walking and blocking my way back.
After a few more steps we ended up in the female section of the small store. I saw the lady from earlier and a mom with her daughter that looked to be about my age. In fact, I recognized her! She was from my school! We were in the same grade, and she was a friend of the girl I had a crush on.
The girl wore a pleated skirt, longer than mine, over-knee socks and black army style boots.
The mom spotted me first and whispered to her daughter while smirking. The girl responded with a smirk herself. They turned away from me after the mom gave the attendant a small signal.
I had no idea what was happening but I wasn’t in control of anything anyway when the attendant drove me towards the two. My sisters overtook in a different aisle, hurrying to get a better vantage point to look at my predicament.
‘Aahhhh!’ the girl my age screamed, feigning surprise, as she turned around, her eyes locked onto my naked balls. I saw her smile though.
She stepped towards me, and before I knew what was happening, planted her knee into my unprotected ball sack.
‘Ohhh, haha, that was maybe harder than necessary,’ the mom said to the girl as she stepped away. Both of my sisters erupted into laughter, they had seen everything. The attendant and my mom surrounded my in the small walking space between clothing racks. I was bent over with my knees buckling.
‘That looked like it hurt! Let me give you some space,’ the attendant said with a sly smile on her face. She moved around some of the racks which gave all of the women a good view at me while also blocking any possible way for me to escape. My mom grabbed my shoulders and pulled and pushed me to lie down, which I did with no resistance.
‘Move your hands, I have to see if she damaged anything,’ my mom actually sounded concerned and with my previous reaction I couldn’t play it off as nothing anymore. I was now lying on the floor, feet towards two stranger ladies, a girl my age, my two sisters, my aunt and a family friend. The attendant was kneeling to my left, and my mom to my right.
The attendant flipped the skirt up exposing my swollen dick and balls to all of them. My erection was mostly gone at this point, and my dick lay across my balls.
‘I’ll move it out of the way and you make sure that nothing broke, right?’ the beautiful attendant said, grabbed my dick and pulled it towards my belly button. She didn’t let go.
‘Thank you for that. I’ll be careful so don’t worry and don’t fidget.’ My mom said in a strict tone and starting carefully palpating and rolling my balls around. The massage, mixed with the green-haired lady’s hand still wrapped around my dick brought my erection back in full force. I heard the stranger girl gasp and her mom giggle.
‘He’s quite a virile young man, isn’t he?’ the attendant said, giving my dick one long stroke.
‘Oh, you should have seen him the past few days! He’s constantly running around naked waving his big hard boner around for everyone to see. Yesterday, I had friends over and he shot his load all over the table. Guess what, he was still just as hard after coming, as he was before! His dick became maybe a bit more veiny and redder but still rock-solid.’
The attendant was absent-mindedly stroking my dick up and down the full length while my mom was massaging my balls more and more vigorously. The audience was watching and listening in awe.
‘I honestly don’t know what to do anymore. We think that the best idea is to desensitize him to it all. He has to be naked at home the entire time. We’re having another tea party, tonight actually. I mean if you have time, you could come too. The more people there are the faster he will realize that his erections are nothing special and he doesn’t have to show them off all the time!’
‘If you’re looking for more people, ehm, could we come too?’ The girl’s mom asked.
‘That would be lovely! Your daughter and her friends are invited too!’ My mom didn’t even think about consulting me about any of this. Meanwhile the attendant had picked up her pace and my mom was more massaging my balls than feeling for any damage.
‘I will bring a few more people, doesn’t he go to the Alberich High School?’
‘Yes, he does, why?’
‘I’m friends with one of the art teachers and they were looking for models…’
‘Interesting, I thought they only took professional models that do underwear stuff and things like that anyways,’ my mom responded.
‘They did that in the past but with the new principal they adopted a new strategy. The school thinks that if the model is near the age of the painters it will help with some of the inhibitions.’
I saw my aunt with tissues ready, fully fixated on the rhythmic up and down that was happening on my dick. Actually all of the present women were just staring at my dick. Even my mom and the other mom barely made eye contact.
I felt the build-up too. Everyone knew what was going to happen. With a small involuntary moan and hip thrust I started shooting all over my chest, stomach and the store attendant’s hand. Gasps and giggles went through the small crowd as I was lightly humping her hand and my mom kept massaging and squeezing my balls.
It hadn’t stopped yet. After seven shots, instead of it dying down, my dick produced a big one. It was probably three shots in one and made a long rope that shot past my shoulder and landed next to my face. Then it stopped.
‘Here!’ my aunt threw my mom the tissues.
Neverborn

Post by Neverborn »

Really enjoying this story, please continue!