My "True" ENF Stories (New story 2/25)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
josh

My "True" ENF Stories (New story 2/25)

Post by josh »

I've got to stop taking so much from BlushingPrincess one day, but today is not that day.

Much like their thread on the ENM board, this thread will be written as if I have actually witnessed these events and am writing them out for the true stories board. However, these events are either entirely or almost entirely fiction.

Feel feel to leave a thumbs up and a comment if you enjoy any of the stories, and also feel free to leave suggestions. You might just even end up the subject of my next "true" story :lol:

Table of Contents

Graduation pool party embarrassment
Girls at a pool party getting stripped/pantsed/embarassed. What more is there to say!

Sister stripping war
When a big sister humiliates her little sister you can't not help with a little payback, right?
Last edited by josh on Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:15 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Check out my Story Archive!
josh

Post by josh »

Near our high school graduation this rich girl I knew named Olivia planned this huge party. She had a huge house and a massive pool and practically everyone she even sort of knew got invited. I ended up getting an invite due to me sitting next to her in class, which I of course extended to a couple friends.

The party was pretty chill for the most part. My friends and I spent all of our time out by the pool and they finally headed out while I relaxed by the edge of the pool.

I was getting kind of bored when something finally caught my eye. A girl I would say I had a small crush on named Carly stood up on the diving board. The diving board was centered pretty perfectly on the deeper end of the pool and so pretty much everyone watched whoever was on it.

I'll admit that my crush for Carly was probably growing at this point. She wore blue thong bikini bottoms and a black top that showed off her fit body well.

As she walked towards the edge of the board some girl named Meredith followed behind her. Meredith had shorter blond hair and was wearing a blue one piece swimsuit, basically the opposite of Carlys, covering most everything.

Meredith was an incredibly annoying girl, and one that thought she was a lot more important and popular than she actually was. She took to bullying any kid who was somewhat quiet as a way of showing her dominance to the school, and it was honestly just embarrassing.

"Ha! You really think you can get some boys attention with this? Pathetic" Meredith yelled at Carly for the whole pool to hear.
"Yeah I do, in fact everyone seems to be looking right now!" Carly said, much quieter and gentler. Still, everyone could hear at the now silent pool. We all wanted to see where this was going.

"Alright, then jump."
"I was going to, just give me a second" Carly said.
"Aw, are you too much of a pussy to jump off this tiny diving board?"
"Can you just shut up you stupid blond bitch!" Carly yelled. The whole pool gasped. Meredith looked incredibly pissed.

Carly simply turned around and prepared to jump, obviously to what everyone else in the pool seemed to know was coming. Almost in slow motion Meredith reached for the ties. She grabbed onto them and simply pulled, almost as hard as she could which was completely unnecessary.

Carly simply stood as the blue bottoms flopped to the board beneath her feet. While there was more that I could do in the moment, I have to admit I simply stared at her body.

Carlys face turned a bright red as cameras began to roll and laughs began to fill the pool. She grabbed the suit and covered her front with both hands as she sprinted behind a tree to retie it, exposing her ass to the pool.

I felt bad for Carly, and knew there was only one thing I could do to fix her night. Make a bigger story from this party.

Meredith hopped into the pool and celebrated with some boys who were happy to have that video. As she swam around I waited for the perfect moment to strike as I planned it all out.

Meredith was in the pool near a large crowd, facing them. I got in the pool at the other end and swam towards her back. It was fairly easy to hide my attack, given the loud nature of a party like this.

I got into position and prepared. I was nervous and I counted down under my breath a few times to prepare to myself before finally going for it.

I grabbed onto Meredith's shoulder straps and pulled them off her shoulders, lower down her arms so they wouldn't block. I then grab onto the suit by the side of her stomach and pull incredibly hard. The suit comes down to about her stomach. I grab a bit lower and pull again, my face getting a perfect view of her large ass as the suit flies to her legs.

I distracted myself for a bit too long as Meredith turns around, using her arms and legs to try to push me off. This gives me a good view of her tits and the front of her unshaven pussy. Little did she know the kicking simply pushed the suit down farther, making it incredibly easy for me to grab onto the end and pull it right off.

I quickly swam to the edge of the pool and threw myself out. I pushed the swimsuit to the air, flinging it around like a flag.

"Meredith! I think you lost something!" I yelled. The whole pool focused on her and her clearly nude body under the water. Meredith panicked. The entire pool was already laughing at and videoing her, and her body flushed a ruby red.

Meredith pulled herself out of the pool, revealing her full nude body.
"Hey! She pads her bras for sure, her tits are tiny!" some girl in the pool yelled.
Meredith unsuccessfully half covered her big bubble butt as she grabbed her bag and tossed it into the grass of the yard. A circle formed around her that continued to film and laugh.

"Can you fucking stop please!" Meredith screeched as she fumbled with her bag, her nude body out in the open for however many seconds she continued to fail.
"Like you stopped with Carly?"
"T-that was, d-different!"

Meredith finally reached into her bag and grabbed out a pair of panties. They didn't help her embarrassment, as they were dotted white panties with a bright pink trim, made for little girls.

Meredith began to pull one leg through while she pulled the other into the air, intending to pull it through as well. The wet surface of her skin made it stick to her ankle, and so she was now hopping around on one leg still naked.

As she hopped and hopped in a circle the crowd got a good look at her full body. Her small tits and large ass jiggled as she bounced around, and the crowd got a good look at all her blond hairs.

Meredith lost balance while hopping and fell on her ass. I swear her whole body was red and she lay down and forced the panties up, unable to cover her tits. Meredith, now with her lower half covered, grabbed the bag and grabbed her pants. She took one look at the yoga pants and tossed them, not wanting to deal with the struggle.

She then grabbed her blue tank top and pulled it over her top half, stretching her tits as far as they would go before they were finally covered.

Fully covered, Meredith got up and began to sprint presumably home. The whole crowd got a last final laugh as the struggle had ripped the back of her panties.

A few dedicated runners got video of her running around neighborhoods covered (or so she thought). Her bubble butt bounced in the open as she ran away, unaware.
jimmythehand

Re: My "True" ENF Stories

Post by jimmythehand »

Nice. This board tends toward longer stories but this is another example of how a good short story can also be highly enjoyable.
josh

Re: My "True" ENF Stories

Post by josh »

Sister stripping war

This is another story that took place back in my high school years. This takes place when I was a senior.

A couple of friends and I were at Erika's house for the afternoon since her parents were gone. We were downstairs watching a movie on her TV. Erika had briefly left the room and her sister Grace came downstairs. Grace was wearing black shorts and a green tank top.

"Is Erika here?" she asked us as she stood off to the side of the TV.

"Uh no, she should be back in a second" Julia said.

"Oh, ok!" Grace simply stood and watched the TV for a few seconds waiting. Erika snuck up behind her and with one yank pulled her sisters shorts to her ankles.

The room burst into laughter as it was revealed Grace did not wear underwear that day. Grace stood motionless for a few seconds, revealing her bare pussy to everyone in the room. Erika then picked up her sister and spun her around, showing off her ass to us as her shorts flew off her legs. Erika finally dropped Grace to the ground, and Grace scurried along the floor bottomless, grabbing her shorts and pulling them up. She ran out of the room as we all died laughing at her.

---

Later that night we decided to do a sleepover at Erika's house. All of us but Erika would sleep in the living room with Erika staying upstairs.

Grace eventually came down, wanting to talk to us.

"Hey... uh... I was wondering if there was any way you guys would help me get Erika back for... what she did earlier" Grace asked. We all felt bad for her and, more importantly, wanted to see Erika naked so we devised a plan.

Everyone (but me apparently) knew Erika had a crush on me. So the plan quickly came together.

The rest of the group would wait for my signal while I worked some magic.

Nervous but excited, I knocked on Erika's door.

---

"Hey Josh" Erika said.

"Hey, um, listen. The rest of the group was telling me about how you had a crush on me and all that and I was just curious if that was true."

"Uh, well, yeah I guess it is true" Erika said with a chuckle.

"I mean, I've always thought you were hot, I was just too scared to take it to the next step.

"Ooh, where are you going with this, Josh?"

"I mean, the rest of the group is asleep downstairs."

Erika quickly pulled me into her room, opening her drawer and pulling a condom out. "That was easy" I thought.

"Listen, Erika. I've sort of had these, fantasies, about you. If you'd be willing to do some stuff for me, it'd make it a lot hotter, for me."

"I mean, okay. What is it?"

"Well, it starts with you blindfolding yourself."

"That's not too weird" she said, gigglig and pulling an extra shirt from her drawer. She stood in the middle of the room and tied it around her eyes.

"And then you strip." I said. Erika simply pulled off her crop top, revealing her breasts. Erika was a cute girl and I could not believe she was this gullible. I continued watching as she pulled her sweatpants off her legs and tossed them aside. All that was left was her black panties, which she quickly pulled off. Erika now stood completely naked in her bedroom with just a shirt covering her eyes.

"Alright, what's next!" she said cheerfully.

"Next, I tie your arms to your bedposts."

"Come on, can I least get you naked first?" The rest of the group still hadn't been alerted by text and the door was locked. To sell it, I knew what I had to do.

"Yeah I suppose" I said. I led her arms to my shirt, which she pulled off. Then to my pants, and finally my underwater.

"Time for you to get tied up?" I asked, now naked as well.

"Yep!" she said, putting her arms in the air. I couldn't believe how stupid she was, it was taking all of me not to laugh. I led her over to her bed and used some shirts to tie her arms up to her bedposts. Now she was blind, completely naked, and trapped.

"God, my nipples are already so hard!" she said with a giggle. "You wanna come feel them?"

I have to admit it was really difficult to not give up the plan at this point, but I had to continue because I knew how funny it would be. I sent the text to the group as I got dressed.

"I'd love to, but first you have to see your big surprise!" I told her

"My what?" I grabbed her blindfold and threw it off, revealing not only myself now fully clothed but our group of friends and her sister standing there.

Erika's eyes widened in a panic as she began to thrash around, trying to break free and cover herself in any way. The group just stood laughing at and watching her.

"We only thought it was fair that we got to see both sisters naked, right!" I said.

"How do you have smaller titties than me Erika?" Grace asked, which just made us laugh harder.

"Shut the fuck up!" she said, finally breaking free of the t-shirt restraints.

Erika lept up and covered her pussy with one hand, rushing for her clothes.

"Oh yeah sorry," I said, "They kinda got moved somewhere else downstairs."

We followed as Erika sprinted, still only covering her pussy (giving us a view of her ass) as she sprinted downstairs, only to find her pile of clothes covered up by a tarp outside.

"Fuck you guys!" she said, sprinting outside. She pulled off the tarp only to realize it was just a pile of leaves. She tried to come back in but the doors were locked, courtesy of Grace.

Grace pulled out her phone and started recording.
"Erika you can come in, you just have to say on video 'I have itty bitty titties smaller than my baby sister.' No covering either!"

Erika stood in defeat as we all laughed.
"I have itty bitty titties smaller than my baby sister."

Grace refused to let Erika kick us out, threatening her with the video so we stayed over, taunting her the whole time.

It was maybe a little far but it was all in revenge. Plus, it was really fucking hilarious.
Femdoom

Re: My "True" ENF Stories (New story 2/25)

Post by Femdoom »

I hope this is true!! Got any more?