Dare Me (new 5/11)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
perseus

Re: Dare Me (new 3/6)

Post by perseus »

Are we in the ballpark? I'm really hoping this story doesn't end here and now.
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

perseus wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:07 pm Are we in the ballpark? I'm really hoping this story doesn't end here and now.
You guessed it with the driver's test. I will be posting part 3 later today!
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

If you want more, say so. Encouragement goes a long way.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Big bravo to persues then! Oh and Big bravo to you neverdoubted for another post coming!
perseus

Post by perseus »

Awesome! Can't wait to read it!

My vacation is coming at a bad time now :lol:
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
neverdoubted

Dare Me - Chapter 13 - Hardship Study Buddy (Part 3)

Post by neverdoubted »

Dare Me - Chapter 13 - Hardship Study Buddy (Part 3)

I should have seen it coming. I had been seeing the signs for days. But I had been distracted by automobile euphoria and got blindsided by her request. Of all the possible moments she could have said it, she just had to do it now and steal my moment of triumph.

I needed to study, and all she could think about was playing games. Sighing, I removed my foot from the pedal and stood up. I seethed and silently wished for her to take it back. I briefly wondered if she would accept a pause until after I had my license in hand. But I knew deep down that would only make things worse. She had held out asking as long as she could because of the grave seriousness I attached to those two words. She had not uttered them lightly and I would be doing her a disservice to treat them that way.

She held her breath as I stood silently and considered my next move. The more I thought, the brighter my anger burned against her. I should have been well on my way to the library. Instead, I was dealing with this.

I wracked my brain to come up with something on the spot. Heat, pressure, time. Those were my instruments. No, those were my weapons. I had wielded them against her many times by now and was a skilled warrior. All I had to do was come up with some effective application; some dare that combined them in just the right way...I...

...I just couldn't do it. Every time I tried to concentrate, my mind drifted and I saw myself joyriding down the open road in Mr. Beski's car. Lucy's selfish behavior was driving all that further and further away from me.

No! I wasn't going to let that happen. If Lucy wanted something so badly from me that she couldn't wait, then why should I have to put aside what I wanted to help her? She should be helping me instead...that's it!

Her face lit up as I, making up my mind, stepped off my bike and stood before her ominously.

"Lucy Jenkins," I said, "I dare you...to help me study for my driver's test."

She tilted her head to one side like a confused puppy. As dares go, it had to be by far the tamest one ever uttered. But don't worry, I wasn't done.

"Furthermore," I continued, "from this moment until I pass my test, you have to stay completely naked."

Her eyes fluttered and I knew I had her. Time. On this dare, time would be the key. The uncertainty of time always drove her crazy in the past. After all, given enough time, even the smallest pressure can make a diamond. And the only way she could control or speed up the process was by helping me study for my test.

Want to know the best part? Without any clothes, she would be forced to stick to the house. That left me free to do my research without having to drag her around with me. To drive the point home (see what I did there?) I even made her strip right there in the driveway. As soon as she was completely naked, she gathered up her things and scurried inside before a neighbor saw her outside without any clothes on.

Satisfied my initial gambit would keep her occupied and out of the way for a while, I mounted my bike and took off. In addition to getting a study booklet, I was able to confirm at the library that I did indeed qualify for a hardship license, even at 14. There were a few restrictions, though. I could only use it in the execution of educational, vocational or homemaking duties. That meant I could only use the car to drive to and from school or a job, or to do stuff like picking up groceries. So much for joyriding. But hey, I could still have plenty of fun driving to the supermarket!

I got home that evening to find a rare site. Mom was actually making dinner! She was usually so spent after her second shift that she didn't have the energy. When she called us to eat, her eyes bulged when Lucy came to the table completely naked.

"Lucy, what on Earth are you doing? Go put something on this instant!" she chastised. Of course, she didn't know about the dare.

"It's too hot," was Lucy's feeble excuse of a reply.

"Hot or no, you absolutely must put something on," said mom, trying not to back down. She wasn’t very good at that.

"I don't have anything clean right now," Lucy lied in response, "cmon, mom, it's just summer."

Mom looked over at me for moral support. She knew it was wrong for her daughter to be parading around naked, but she couldn't summon the fortitude to defend her position. I just shrugged and rolled my eyes as if Lucy were a precocious toddler who didn't want to wear clothes instead of a gorgeous tween bombshell in the making strutting her stuff for everyone at the table.

Given no other choice, Mom conceded the dinner argument and let her daughter eat naked. But she insisted Lucy would go straight upstairs after dinner and get dressed. When Lucy came into the living room that evening to watch tv and still hadn't put anything on, mom huffed, but said nothing. The next morning, when she came down for breakfast naked, mom surrendered the fight.

As for Lucy, she was anxious to start helping me study, but she had important chores to complete first. Her existing garden needed daily tending and she had already marked out a new section of lawn to till and plant additional flowers; the only way she would possibly be able to keep up with demand. After breakfast, I sat at the bar in view of the backyard and tried to look over my booklet. But really I was more interested in what Lucy was doing.

She had procured various gifts from neighbors in support of her gardening enterprise. Someone had given her a nice pair of gardening shears which she used constantly. She had also received a large straw hat. It was a darker yellow than her hair, and floppy, but great for keeping the sun off her face and fair skin.

I had let her purchase a cute little apron with pockets and various slots. She kept it hung on the fence loaded up with strange tools. One was called a spade; I knew that much. There was also what looked like a miniature little rake and a few more whose purpose I couldn't even begin to guess. She usually only wore her apron on planting days, though. The rest of the time, she just carried her shears with her.

Normally, she would wear the same outfit every day to do her gardening; a tank top souvenir from the Redneck Riviera that she didn't care if it got dirty, and a very special pair of sweat shorts. The shorts were a gift from a nice boy she had liked named Luke. His family had moved away, but I think she liked to wear the shorts because they reminded her of him.

To complete her outfit, she had been gifted a pair of authentic gardening boots. They were army green and too big for her, but she happily wore them nonetheless. Even as ugly as they were, she somehow managed to make them look stylish when she wore them.

But that morning, she had to make some changes. I watched in rapt amusement as the naked girl stepped her slender bare legs into her oversized rubber boots and threw on her floppy hat. I guess she considered shoes and a hat accessories which did not violate the "no clothes" terms of her dare. Completely bare from her calves up, she went right to work like she always did.

She worked tirelessly under the hot summer sun. I spent a good hour "studying" while she worked, and my brain retained precisely nothing from the effort. It seemed like every time I reached the end of a sentence, something would catch my attention outside. I would look up to see the most salacious sights. A naked girl bent over a plant studying the leaves to look for signs of pests. A naked girl wrestling to get a hose in position to start the sprinklers. A naked girl jumping carefully over a row of vegetables to avoid smashing the plants while her entire body jiggles enticingly. A naked girl fanning herself with a giant hat as beads of sweat form on her gorgeously swelling chest. A naked girl...well, you get the point.

I almost lost it at the very end when she came up near the house covered in dirt. Instead of circling the house and changing in the mud room like normal then heading upstairs to take a shower, she just came to the back patio, removed her hat, and stepped out of her boots. Then she turned on the hose and let the cold water cascade over her naked body. It was one of the most erotic things I had ever seen to that point. If you've ever seen a hot naked girl wash herself clean with a garden hose, you know what I'm talking about.

Normally, after her morning garden chores, and before her shower, she would go for a jog. She was hoping to make the junior high track team in the fall and needed to keep her skills and fitness up. But she couldn't very well do that without clothes. So, she had to skip that part.

When she came inside, her nipples were rock hard. I could tell it was from the cold hose water, not from arousal. But it was still a great sight to look at and appreciate. They appeared to have grown a little larger recently and stuck out further when erect. She stood naked and unabashed in front of me and asked how the studying was going. I nodded dumbly and tried not to stare at her spectacular naked body which was literally glowing. I could feel the sun's warmth radiating off her. It reminded me of our vacation when she spent so much time outside, she nearly got a nasty sunburn. But she wouldn't have to worry about that now. She was only spending a couple hours outside each day.

Wanting to expedite the process in every possible way, she offered to help me study and suggested we move to the living room couch to be more comfortable. I agreed and sat up normally at one end, but she laid down and took up the rest of it. I gulped and tried not to stare. My naked study buddy was eager and willing to help me. I'm not sure how much I was going to really learn with the constant distraction of her spectacular nude body sprawled out before me. But I was willing to give it my best effort, for both our sakes.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

jojo12026

Re: Dare Me (new 3/8)

Post by jojo12026 »

Question - what kind of fence is in the backyard? (Wooden privacy, chain link, split rail, none). Lucy has gone jogging naked before....so she could conceivably go just after mom leaves in the morning....she may even meet another neighbor.....just musing.. . Cant wait for more!
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

jojo12026 wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:14 am Question - what kind of fence is in the backyard? (Wooden privacy, chain link, split rail, none). Lucy has gone jogging naked before....so she could conceivably go just after mom leaves in the morning....she may even meet another neighbor.....just musing.. . Cant wait for more!
:D An interesting suggestion. I considered having her run laps around the backyard, but then I decided to work it into a bigger plot point later on. Let's just say her break from regular jogging sessions comes back to bite her in the long run (see what I did there?).
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Here's hoping we continue to have mentions of her growing breasts. It was a major part of Thornwood and seeing here how well endowed mother is. Lucy has a good chance of gaining a lot. Especially with the cream!!!
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

Themarble wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:58 pm Here's hoping we continue to have mentions of her growing breasts. It was a major part of Thornwood and seeing here how well endowed mother is. Lucy has a good chance of gaining a lot. Especially with the cream!!!
Don't worry about that. There's plenty more to come in that department!
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

jimmythehand

Post by jimmythehand »

I feel that Mikey will have to remind Lucy at some point that skipping her morning jog is not really acceptable. I wonder what route she takes?