Harvard Women's Hockey Hazing + My true story

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Tj5

Harvard Women's Hockey Hazing + My true story

Post by Tj5 »

I just read an article that reminded me of this place and a story of my own from the past. Although it comes with some scrutiny right now in the way things allegedly went down according to the article, apparently the Harvard Women's Hockey team is under fire for hazing allegations over the last 20 years or so. The upperclassmen on the team would host initiation week for the newcomers and it would culminate in a "Freshman Fun Night" where the new girls on the team would be encouraged to drink, simulate sex acts and perform skits for the rest of the team. There also would be an annual "Naked Skate" held towards the end of each year. The team would be told by the captains or upperclassmen to meet in the locker room at the Hockey center late at night and strip down to just their skates and gloves and then eventually go out on the rink....to be a fly on the wall for that ;)

Now I for sure don't condone hazing that is forced in nature or dangerous. Anything that isn't light hearted and fun takes away from initiations like this, of course in fantasy it is a little more accepted where there isn't real world consequences and it is just that, fantasy. I for one have definitely experienced some similar hazing like this in high school and college though never thought anything went too far. Especially if everyone around me is doing something like stripping down it actually made me feel more at ease. One such story that reminds me of the "Naked Skate" and probably triggered my interest in ENF/ENM was something we would do every year between a few of the guys and girls sports teams. A "Scavenger Hunt" would be hosted where everyone would be divided into coed teams of 4-5 people and we were given a list of tasks to do or items to find in a given timeframe. Whichever team accumulated the most points would win (something like free drinks for the weekend or even just bragging rights). Naturally, the list always contained some sexual tasks like make out with someone on another team, swap your clothes with someone of the opposite sex, flash a stranger, etc. The craziest one though and what was worth the most points by far on the list was the Naked Lap which required you to run one lap naked around the soccer fields or track and you would get bonus points for each team member that did it as well to incentivize everyone to strip down.

Well one year my team got around to this part of our list. We stripped down and wouldn't you know it got our clothes fucking stolen by another team while we were running around the soccer field....so embarrassing and dumb of us to leave our clothes behind like that. Looking back though it was actually kind of genius by that team because it took us completely out of the race as we couldn't complete any more of the tasks lol Anyway, we had to basically continue our streak from the fields through the parking lot to my friends car (they left his keys thank god). Driving around for what felt like an hour, but was more like 15-20minutes, we searched for whoever took our clothes. We finally figured out it was my friends gf's team because she recognized his car and knew what we were doing. They told us to meet back at the parking lot and they would give us back our clothes. We get there and we see they are waiting in their car with the the headlights on facing us waiting for us to all get out of the car. We motioned to them and texted pleadingly to just hand the clothes over already. Then to our fear they start turning the car around and it looks like they were about to leave until we see piece by piece of clothing being flung out the windows while they drove away and we ran after everything trying to sort out whose was whose. After finally getting dressed we met up with all the rest of the teams who already knew what happened to us and poked fun about the situation. Initially was super embarrassed by it all but looked back shortly after and thought it was pretty funny but also oddly exciting.

With all that being told my hope is that most of the hazing with the Harvard team was like this just plain fun and college shenanigans. And I hope this story and my story possibly inspires some writers here! Happy to provide more details of that night or even some other scavenger hunt nights I had :D
TheBlushingPrincess

Re: Harvard Women's Hockey Hazing + My true story

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

Last edited by TheBlushingPrincess on Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
hightab

Post by hightab »

Tj5 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:38 pm I just read an article that reminded me of this place and a story of my own from the past. Although it comes with some scrutiny right now in the way things allegedly went down according to the article, apparently the Harvard Women's Hockey team is under fire for hazing allegations over the last 20 years or so. The upperclassmen on the team would host initiation week for the newcomers and it would culminate in a "Freshman Fun Night" where the new girls on the team would be encouraged to drink, simulate sex acts and perform skits for the rest of the team. There also would be an annual "Naked Skate" held towards the end of each year. The team would be told by the captains or upperclassmen to meet in the locker room at the Hockey center late at night and strip down to just their skates and gloves and then eventually go out on the rink....to be a fly on the wall for that ;)

Now I for sure don't condone hazing that is forced in nature or dangerous. Anything that isn't light hearted and fun takes away from initiations like this, of course in fantasy it is a little more accepted where there isn't real world consequences and it is just that, fantasy. I for one have definitely experienced some similar hazing like this in high school and college though never thought anything went too far. Especially if everyone around me is doing something like stripping down it actually made me feel more at ease. One such story that reminds me of the "Naked Skate" and probably triggered my interest in ENF/ENM was something we would do every year between a few of the guys and girls sports teams. A "Scavenger Hunt" would be hosted where everyone would be divided into coed teams of 4-5 people and we were given a list of tasks to do or items to find in a given timeframe. Whichever team accumulated the most points would win (something like free drinks for the weekend or even just bragging rights). Naturally, the list always contained some sexual tasks like make out with someone on another team, swap your clothes with someone of the opposite sex, flash a stranger, etc. The craziest one though and what was worth the most points by far on the list was the Naked Lap which required you to run one lap naked around the soccer fields or track and you would get bonus points for each team member that did it as well to incentivize everyone to strip down.

Well one year my team got around to this part of our list. We stripped down and wouldn't you know it got our clothes fucking stolen by another team while we were running around the soccer field....so embarrassing and dumb of us to leave our clothes behind like that. Looking back though it was actually kind of genius by that team because it took us completely out of the race as we couldn't complete any more of the tasks lol Anyway, we had to basically continue our streak from the fields through the parking lot to my friends car (they left his keys thank god). Driving around for what felt like an hour, but was more like 15-20minutes, we searched for whoever took our clothes. We finally figured out it was my friends gf's team because she recognized his car and knew what we were doing. They told us to meet back at the parking lot and they would give us back our clothes. We get there and we see they are waiting in their car with the the headlights on facing us waiting for us to all get out of the car. We motioned to them and texted pleadingly to just hand the clothes over already. Then to our fear they start turning the car around and it looks like they were about to leave until we see piece by piece of clothing being flung out the windows while they drove away and we ran after everything trying to sort out whose was whose. After finally getting dressed we met up with all the rest of the teams who already knew what happened to us and poked fun about the situation. Initially was super embarrassed by it all but looked back shortly after and thought it was pretty funny but also oddly exciting.

With all that being told my hope is that most of the hazing with the Harvard team was like this just plain fun and college shenanigans. And I hope this story and my story possibly inspires some writers here! Happy to provide more details of that night or even some other scavenger hunt nights I had :D

Really well written real life story. I for one would like to hear more stories from you. Who win the hunt in the end ? Are you male or female ?
Tj5

Post by Tj5 »

Thank you appreciate that! I'm a guy btw, sorry that was not clear in the post.

And honestly I don't even remember who won that year lol I think my team did win one time but we didn't have any girls for some reason so it was easier to convince our group to do the naked lap all together so that was a ton of points. I should also add that we did need photo/video evidence or another team to vouch for us in order for a lot of the completed tasks to count. We would usually delete everything after though so no there's no more leftover pics and vids if anyone was curious :lol:
hightab

Post by hightab »

Tj5 wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:55 am Thank you appreciate that! I'm a guy btw, sorry that was not clear in the post.

And honestly I don't even remember who won that year lol I think my team did win one time but we didn't have any girls for some reason so it was easier to convince our group to do the naked lap all together so that was a ton of points. I should also add that we did need photo/video evidence or another team to vouch for us in order for a lot of the completed tasks to count. We would usually delete everything after though so no there's no more leftover pics and vids if anyone was curious :lol:
What was the girls reactions to seeing your whole team naked and in the spotlight ?
hightab

Post by hightab »

Tj5 wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:55 am Thank you appreciate that! I'm a guy btw, sorry that was not clear in the post.

What was the girls reactions to seeing your whole team naked and in the spotlight ?
hightab

Post by hightab »

hightab

Post by hightab »

Tj5

Post by Tj5 »

Well thankfully for us at the time we didn't have to get out naked in the spotlight of the other car. The other team turned their car around to make us feel like they were gonna drive off with our clothes again. We did run out quick once we saw everything being thrown out the windows. I'm not sure how much they saw of us as they were in the car still, but I did hear some hooting "woohoos" and laughing...
Tj5

Post by Tj5 »

Figured I'll share my other scavenger hunt story that was essentially my introduction to ENM/CFNM:

As I detailed a little before, the scavenger hunt game was a simple one that we held at the end of the sports season between a mix of the girls and guys teams. Well my first time participating I was either a Freshman or Sophomore and witnessed first hand a definite ENM/CFNM moment for a lot of my teammates. Because the Naked Lap task on the list was so many points the groups that did it usually would end up winning. And this particular year you only needed one person to run the lap. To fast forward a bit to the events of what happened, it was at the end of the game and each group was tallying their points together to see who won. There was a lot of arguments on whether or not someone actually ran the lap naked because some groups did not have proof. Well one thing led to another and people are now arguing that because there's no proof then it should not count. One Senior girl who was running the game this year then spoke up and called out those who did it and challenged them to do it again if it was no big deal....now to set the scene, the ending point of the game was in our schools back parking lot so we'd go unnoticed and it just so happens our soccer field was right there and it was already dark. I remember looking around thinking "She’s not serious right? Like nobody is going to just strip down right here and run?". Just then two other girls from school who were not in the game come walking along to their cars and are curious about what was happening. One girl waves them over as she knew them from class and says to stick around for the "show" that was about to ensue.

For my group there was no way in hell I was about to do this naked lap in front of everyone as a then nervous freshman/sophomore, but one of the girls in our group convinced my friend to do it on our behalf if every other squad does. This way we could keep up with the points and maybe win. He begrudgingly accepted but only on that stipulation. A few seconds later it all happens so fast and I start seeing one of the bolder guys in another group begin taking off his clothes. It was like a domino effect after him and one by one each team had a guy stripping down until they were all in their underwear. I just remember people laughing and a lot of the girls giggling saying "OMG I cant believe this...", the two girls not in the game had their mouths open, shocked but in a smile of sorts.

It was about 8-10 guys all about to run it together when that same Senior girl starts shouting "GET NAKED NOW! No points for underwear!", and soon each of them whisked their boxers down and started running butt naked around the field. As I watched on in disbelief, one of the girls in my year playfully asked why I wasn't with them. I probably blushed so red at that and laughed nervously, I don’t even remember what I said back, but I know I was picturing myself having to strip and her watching me. I definitely felt a little rush in that moment and was even more glad I had clothes on lol When the guys started coming back around the field most were covering up their dicks, but a few just let it all hang out and raced to get their clothes back on. Everyone watching was laughing, a few girls covering their eyes but taking peeks, some making remarks about it being cold or how pale their asses were and if a full moon was out tonight. As they finally got dressed a couple of the guys were embarrassed a little but clearly riding the rush of what they just did and challenged the Senior girl saying it was the girls turn now. Now I wish I could tell you they all agreed and started stripping, but unfortunately only her and two other girls were even brave enough to get down to their bras and shorts and ran half a lap. I was bummed by that as I really wanted to see some skin after the girls just saw so much. In the end my group didn’t even win, but I did go home that night replaying the whole scene over and over in my head and envisioning different outcomes and putting myself in that situation. I now really couldn’t wait until next year….and ironically that ended up being the one I detailed above where you know we had all of our clothes stolen... :lol: