Dare Me (new 5/11)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Themarble

Re: Dare Me (new 3/10)

Post by Themarble »

Oh ok, nice to clear off the boxes. Hmm, if it's sent by school I am assume it will look at first to be innocent but then while mixed in with a dare or two it can become much more than that. Is it perhaps a uniform of sorts. Perhaps running shoes? For school?

As much as I love the pinnacle and its idea, it makes sense not to include it. It's a Rachel thing. Though perhaps a small reference at some point?
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

Themarble wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 2:19 pm Oh ok, nice to clear off the boxes. Hmm, if it's sent by school I am assume it will look at first to be innocent but then while mixed in with a dare or two it can become much more than that. Is it perhaps a uniform of sorts. Perhaps running shoes? For school?

As much as I love the pinnacle and its idea, it makes sense not to include it. It's a Rachel thing. Though perhaps a small reference at some point?
:?: :?: :?: Not a uniform. Not shoes. But getting closer. :?: :?: :?:
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

If you want more, say so. Encouragement goes a long way.
rural_randy

Post by rural_randy »

Art supplies
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

rural_randy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:13 pm Art supplies
nope, but that's a good guess!
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

anthelester121

Post by anthelester121 »

Since it's sent by the school, I will take a guess at some sort of PE kit? Also, hoping multiple guesses count, a dancing outfit seems like an option.
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

anthelester121 wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:20 pm Since it's sent by the school, I will take a guess at some sort of PE kit? Also, hoping multiple guesses count, a dancing outfit seems like an option.
Not an outfit, nor PE. There is no guessing limit. I suppose it's notable to mention this package was sent by her new school, not her old one.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Perhaps this will be some sort of utensil that will be used in one of her classes? But what could it be? A math set? Diary or notebook? Hmmm. What indeed?
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

Something from her new school that is going to change the trajectory of her life? Could it be something to do with maybe going into an arts program? Maybe like a binder or something with applications? Or maybe since the outfit was close but not quite what about maybe something overlaying the dress code policy? Also I would like to add I loved the sleepwalking chapters. They were my favourite.
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

It is a kit of sorts, but not for art, not math, not PE, nor any other subject that existed in her elementary school. It is something new and enticing enough to draw her interest even when she should be helping Mikey study so she can finish her dare.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

Azrael

Post by Azrael »

Is it a kit for sexual education of sorts? Like something to do with helping her learn it?