Tricked by Younger Girls

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Jeepman89

Re: Tricked by Younger Girls

Post by Jeepman89 »

This is so good, Marble. I love what you're doing with the story, taking him around the beach for more fun and games and he's about to explode!
Trundle

Post by Trundle »

Yeah this is fantastic, love the direction the story is going in.

More please!
Billy2048

Post by Billy2048 »

wow!
What a great story.
And what a great surprise I thought this story was a one off. I'm glad Jeepman let you continued.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

I had to remember to not cover myself even though every part of my body was straining to cover up but my brain luckily had the sensibility to not cover up. I didn't know if my aunt was still looking, I can't let it all go to waste now. I just needed to survive one day. Just one day, then it would all be over…RIGHT?!

“Gosh, it looks like Phil’s wienie is peeing!” Maddie exclaimed.

“It doesn't look like normal pee though! What even is that?!” Laurie called out with an outstretched finger as she proceeded to prod my leaky appendage, scooping enough of my precum so that a string had formed from the tip of the purple head and her finger.

My cock was sent into a throbbing frenzy and Laurie’s hand quickly retreated, dragging and stretching the liquid line with it as the girls gave a little shriek, this was likely their first time seeing just how ferocious an extremely aroused boy’s organ such as my own worked. Though there were other elements at play, I can't lie to myself and say that there wasn't my own part to play in all this. Perhaps Aunt was right, perhaps I need to get this out of my system? Regardless, I was still embarrassed as hell and peering past the girls showed me that not everyone appreciated my naked and aroused appearance. A young mother and her daughter who appeared to be a similar age to Maddie. She stood completely confused at the sight as her mother looked flustered and annoyed.

"Goodness, just who do you think you are, young man?!" the cross tone ringed in my ears.
"Walking around waving that thing, do you know how much explaining I'm going to have to do because of the curiosity my child will have, do you?"

"Mommy, why is his peepee pointing up? Ewww is he going weewee?" the young and curious girl asked.

Still, no covering up. Couldn't risk it. The mother caught on, I don't think I saw them with the crowd that accepted my punishment. These people were blind to my overall situation. Perhaps I could explain it. But my mouth was just too dry.

"Are you seriously going to stand there and not cover up whatsoever!? Goodness, the ba- well the nerve of boys nowadays!" She pondered for a minute as I stood too scared to move, too scared to run. Where would I even go? I'm basically forced to be here and show off.
" Alright, since you are hell bent on showing off your wares perhaps it is time for a little show and tell for Nikky? What do you girls say? And you are?"

Kelly, Laurie and Maddie quickly introduced themselves as being my younger cousins and voiced their support very quickly. Maddie and Laurie quickly added that they knew nothing about boys whatsoever other than that my thing was really making them curious as they didnt think that they didn’t realise they got this big. Of course their fingers were pointing mere inches away from my boner. Kelly was blushing a very bright shade of pink, clearly she knew something more than her sisters, but clearly didn't know everything and was a bit embarrassed to admit she wanted to learn more about boys.

“Well, perfect, we can have a quick little session.” The young mother spoke up grabbing me by my hips as the girls formed a semi circle, one pulled in very close. I stood next to the shoulders of the sitting woman as the girls were on their knees. My cock inches away from their faces. My cock definitely tapped the woman on the face as she brought me about.

Quickly she was palpitating my throbbing shaft, my draw up balls and all of this was only playing into my leaking more and more. It was truly a bit too much. I even nearly had to push myself away. My butt cheeks were clenching for dear life and I even started to get on my tippy toes.

This very much amused the lady who almost looked as though she was trying to ‘massage’ the reactions out of me. She even explained the precum that was pouring out of me at this point, even dripping down and making little wet drops on the sand below. It was definitely out of control.

I thought I was done, there wasn't anyway I wasn't going to cum now. I was being teased too much. I was ‘cumming’ to terms with it. I felt it boiling in my balls but before the climax of this performance the poking and prodding stopped as I opened my eyes and saw an even bigger group of kids huddled around.

When did they get over here? 5 girls, 2 boys. God, I wasn't prepared for this much attention. Even though I was close to cumming and seconds ago I would have let it graciously happen without a care in this world, I couldn't now. There were too many eyes on me. I just had to let myself retreat back on my built up arousal. I was going to have a serious case of blue balls, but that was a lot better than becoming a vivid memory in the minds of these kids. Though looking at my boner, the lines of veins, I can very much imagine I would already be ingrained in their minds, especially for the coming days, weeks and months.

The group looked quite young, the majority of them looked between 11 and 10, perhaps a couple even Laurie’s age. They were holding a balloon beach volleyball and it was clear they were looking for more players as they stumbled into us. I mean, it wasn't hard to miss us. However it is a pretty crowded beach, one with me as a main attraction it would seem.

One of the girls got straight to the point of why they were here. They proceeded to ask a question.

"Heya, we were wondering if you guys wanted to join us for a round of volleyball?"

"Yeah Casey dared us to ask you girls and the nakie man!" another spoke up.

One of the boys stifled a giggle and looked me dead in the eye and said.
"I would never go out nakie like that, why is it even pointing up food!? Haha?! You some kinda perv?!"

My cousins nearly choked on their laughter as the young mother and her daughter joined in.

"You do look and act like one young man, shame on your erection and shame on you for it still sticking up! Are you not embarrassed?!" She cackled.

My cousins were quick to agree, no one asked me though, no one even bothered. Sadly the young girl who had needed the sex education lesson wasn't able to play but her mother told her to just go, watch and cheer.

The makeshift volleyball court wasn't too big. Barley fit for 5 a side and the net was quite low. Probably to give the kids an easier time. It honestly looks ridiculous to see me standing right in the middle. Adults looked at me. Teenagers looked my way too. Some held shocked faces. Most were laughing. It was like a dream. One of those accidently ending up naked in school ones. Ones that fueled my wet dreams, and ones that were fueling the throbbing down below.

Quickly the game went underway as I awkwardly moved around my side of the court. My erection swaying and even prodding some of the kids. The worst part is I didn't even know who half of them were on my team. My cousins were on the other side and were laughing at me over the quite short netting. They kept shouting at me to stop barging my team members, but ultimately it was impossible.

I never claimed to be good at volleyball and it showed. I was actually the weakest link on my side of the net. Perhaps it was the embarrassment that prevented me from focusing. Or perhaps too much of my blood was in my dick.

Even though we were losing, my team were having fun. Or rather they made fun of me. They kept telling me that if my dick kept sticking up that it would one day save the ball before I did. They started to even make a bet with the other side of the court that if my boner did in fact save the ball before I did that I'd need to take a picture with them as a punishment.

"Ok, final point guys. How about we do final point wins so that you have a chance?" Kelly called out.

The game resumed. My team was desperately trying to win but it was an uphill battle. Kelly was good, really good. Perhaps it was because she was 13 and a bit older than everyone else but she did have a good form for spiking. With this extremely balloon-like ball it was hard to receive so our side was barely able to return the ball. I tried uselessly jumping about but it wasn't doing much more than making my hard on slap myself.

This went on for a while until… I was in the perfect position. Kelly was spiking right in front of me as I stood there in an awkward volleyball form. She spiked it. I thought I had the perfect form but I was wrong. It landed directly on my dick, pushing it down and then springing up with force. All eyes were on me, and I probably could have returned the ball then but the surprise of the ordeal meant I couldn't react and the ball hit me square on the face as I looked down and then plopped to the floor.

My group was right, my boner really did receive before I did. I slumped in defeat, laying on the ground. Kelly proceeded to be a bit mischievous and came my way. I hadn't noticed her before she started to do her victory speech.

"Oh Cousin, or cousin. Did anyone ever tell you that girls ruled!?" She exclaimed, puffing out her developing chest in a sense of pride. Looking up I could see a bit of her tan line past her bra.

Some of the crowd began to cheer for the newly crowned victor as she put up her arms in a muscle pose and put her foot on my abdomen. Only lower.

The ball of her foot rested close to my balls, all covered in sand. Her soles ran the length of my cock and stopped with her big toe and other toe on each side of my cock, spread. She began to wave at the crowd. Her excitement made her foot move up and down. Completely oblivious to the pleasure she was creating. Even though the sand was coarse. The movement was enough to bring me right back to the orgasm I nearly suffered earlier.

I became taut and rigid. The veins once again sticking out on my cock as another healthy amount of precum oozed out and mixed with the sand. It felt like time froze.

Would she remove her foot? Was it too late for me? Oh god, right in front of the crowd!
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Awesome chapter. Love the volleyball game and the boner block.
Trundle

Post by Trundle »

An incredible chapter, I loved it so much.

Phil is totally helpless and at the mercy of his cousins and this is even without adding his domineering Aunt into the mix. What would she be making of all this?

Great cliffhanger too, will Phil hold on?
SensoryOverlord

Post by SensoryOverlord »

Jeepman89 wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:06 pm Yes, give me more ideas please.
:) It's definitely time for Phil's parents to suddenly leave on a long cruise. Perhaps they win it as a prize? Were informed while he was at the beach. They don't get a choice about the timing or duration, so it's off they go on a three month world tour just three days after his last visit for a swim. Very hurried packing, arrangements for Phil to stay at his aunt's, insisting he has to abide by his Aunt's rules, household turmoil getting things in order for their long absense, maintenance chores, Phil barely gets any rest. (Not a single moment to himself since getting back from the beach, despite how much he _needed_ some time alone after that frustrating day...)

At Poly's he has to sleep on the couch in the living room. Which is a central walk-through space, no doors, between pretty much everything else in the house. The bathroom has no door locks. You can see where this is going.

The girls manage to 'arrange' a few more exposure incidents giving Aunt Poly the impression that he's some kind of kinky exhibitionist, and always showing off his erection. She's getting very annoyed with this, and _then_ she catches him masturbating in the shower on the evening of his second day there. His first opportunity in 5 days, he was taking his time because enjoying the intensity, and she interrupted him just before he finished. So his erection is extreme, very reddened and persistent. She's religious, single mom with strong ideas about such activities. Pulls him out into the living room, everyone present while she scolds him.

After that it's full 24/7 monitoring. Spankings for any 'bad behavior'. Rapidly develops into 24/7 nudity. Maybe a trip to the family doctor (a lady) to investigate 'his problem', with Poly and all her daughters present. Doctor's instructions make Phil's situation _much_ worse. For one thing during the consult he happened to be constipated, so she prescribes daily enemas. Demonstrates to the family how to apply those.

She also explains how his 'excitability problem' can be caused by excessive sensitivity of the prostate and or the penis. She demonstrates how to evaluate both with light massage, while being careful to not overstimulate and cause a sticky accident. She shows how to tell when that is getting too close, and how to avoid it. She prescribes a 'calming cream' to apply if he seems to be getting too sensitive. (It's the opposite, the doctor is privately enjoying setting him up for this.) She arranges for him to be brought back for weekly checkups, and if his sensitivity worsens enough that he has any 'sticky accidents' then other measures may have to be taken.

She recommends they keep a detailed diary of his behavior, both for her evaluation, and to give to his parents on their return. So they'll be aware of the seriousness of his issues and the necessity to continue his corrective treatment.
Last edited by SensoryOverlord on Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Hey, SensoryOverlord. As it so happens I am a massive fan of your work. I very much like your writing. Whether that be your Christopher story, the Francis or the Toby. Loved them all. I love how you have the characters on the cusp of going over the edge and it's snapped away. It's amazing to read.

If you like stories where the main character isn't supposed to cum I have a series on here you might want to check out. Some of the ideas you have here might work better on that because I don't know if I would do any of the amazing ideas you suggest here justice. It's called Nathan the unlikely nudist. You might have to do a bit of digging.

Nice to see you on this site. Hope you find other stories you like here!!

Talking about other measures, I can only imagine what you mean (;.
SensoryOverlord

Post by SensoryOverlord »

Hi, thanks for the compliment. I only found this site recently, and just registered today. I've been looking for a site to repost all my stories, including some recent ones. Ideally some site that allows html formatting with embedded images, which it appears this one doesn't. But still...
Is there a maximum size to single posts here? I tend to have pretty long 'chapters' and it's a pain to spilt them up to small posts.

There's another site I recently found that does allow embedded pics, but the registration is non-responsive. Sigh... nothing is ever simple.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Hey, the compliment is deserved. The Christopher interpretation you had has been a story I love to come back and revisit a lot. Heck I'm going back now to reread it. I always hoped we would see what happens after the device installation, and also with that, how he goes about with the head he can't hide anymore on show. It gets me going thinking about it lol.

There is sadly a limit, something I found out with the Nathan the Unlikey nudist story. I wrote a massive chapter I had to split in parts it's a pain I know but this site is really good. I hope that the stories you are mentioning make there way onto here.

Plus it's active here, like really active I would say. It's nice for you to be here. Excited to see what new stories you want to post.