Heather and Robert [Part 5 added 4/23]

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
TigerKitten28

Heather and Robert [Part 5 added 4/23]

Post by TigerKitten28 »

[Part 1 starts here. Part 4 and 5 are in a separate reply, below]

------------------------
--- MID-1990s ---
------------------------

I was seven years old when you moved in across the street. We met in school, but it wasn't until we were eight years old that we really became friends. I think it coincided with our parents finally trusting us to cross the street on our own. From then on barely a day or two a week went by where we didn't see each other outside of school at one of our houses or the other. If it was nice out we'd play catch, or kick the soccer ball around, or dig in the garden behind your garage that hadn't been planted in years. If it was rainy or cold we'd play video games or board games, or cards. You quickly became my best friend, and I yours. It helped that there were no other kids who lived on our street, but I like to think we were destined to be best friends no matter what.

We were just typical best friends at that age. Gender really didn't play into it. On some level we still thought the other had cooties when it came to something like kissing but since neither of us were interested in kissing so it was a non-issue. I still remember the day things started to get a bit strange for our friendship. It was a record breaking hot day in July. We had long since turned the garden shed behind your garage into our clubhouse because your parents had no time to mess with gardening, so it had been unused for quite a while. If I remember, we each made five bucks when we cleaned it out for them.

On this sweltering day we were in the shed playing Mario Kart on your Super Nintendo. You brought it out from your livingroom and we hooked it up to you grandma's old TV that she gave you, that now resided in the shed. It was a bit of a pain to hook everything up each day, but we loved not only having a clubhouse to ourselves, but also video games and a fan. I uncoiled the extension cord and plugged it into the outlet on the side of the garage. After an hour of playing, even the fan wasn't doing much to keep us cool. You took your shirt off and tossed it to the side. You said "ah yeah, that helps." I said "that's not fair Robert. I can't take my shirt off to stay cool. You are trying to get an unfair advantage for the last race."

You said "what? I don't make the rules about shirts". I started to say something back and then stopped. I said "actually...that's true. You don't. Why can't I take my shirt off?" You said "uh...I don't know. Girls just aren't allowed. Boobs and stuff". I said "I don't have boobs. I'm nine years old.....would you tell on me if I took my shirt off?" You said "I wouldn't tell on you even if you spray painted Mrs. O'Grady's cat. I would never tattle on you for anything. You know that." I did know that. I took my shirt off. We both froze like parents or the police would swarm any moment. Then you said "I guess I don't understand the big deal. You look the same as me". You weren't wrong. There was nothing remarkable about my chest compared to yours. We kept playing, a little cooler, and with no perceived advantage.

That summer we were nine was the consistently hottest of our lives, even to this day. It meant we had SuperSoakers, the sprinkler, and water balloons as often as possible to stay cool. We had our swimsuits on more often than not at the hot part of the day. Then we'd change and play video games in the shed. If it was hot we'd each take our shirts off. It was no big deal anymore. One day you said "its so hot my legs are sticking to my shorts." I said "me too. I wish I could...." I trailed off. I had started my sentence without thinking, but now we were both thinking about it. You said "shirts is one thing, but boy's boxers and girl's underpants are....different. We can't....right?.....we shouldn't". I said "I mean....we shouldn't......but.....boy underwear and girl underwear is different in the same way swimsuits are. So what would the big deal be?" You said "I guess I will.....if you will". I gave an affirmative nod of agreement and undid my shorts. You did the same then we stood up and pulled them down simultaneously. We waited on SWAT to bust in. Nothing.

You had on blue and grey plaid boxers. Seemed a lot like your swim trunks. I had on a pair of yellow cotton bikini cut panties with a little duckie embroidered on the hip. We just looked at each other a minute. It DID cover the same area as a bathing suit, but I think we were both realizing it was thinner and revealed more detail about what was beneath the lightweight cotton. It was undeniably cooler though. And just like being topless, wearing just underpants became very normal for us on that hot sweltering summer. I know I saw every pair of boxers you owned numerous times. You likewise saw every pair of panties I owned. It was to the point you knew my mom was behind on laundry when I had to wear the one-size-too-small Barbie branded panties that made me feel like a five year old more than a nine year old. I would blush whenever I revealed them. You knew not to make fun of my laundry day panties or risk a punch in the stomach. Still, it said a lot about our friendship that I'd still strip down to just those panties.

I didn't know then, but you have told me years later, that those Barbie panties were your favorite. The cotton wedged a little in my bottom and the cotton stretched thin enough to be nearly translucent. It was your first real sense of what my female anatomy was like. Thinking back, I definitely caught you looking, and it embarrassed me. But I didn't say anything because you didn't make fun and because being embarrassed gave me strange butterflies in my tummy.

Fall came and we each turned ten. There was no real need to undress anymore, but you noticed I still got "too warm" on some decidedly cooler days and would undress to my underpants still. You said one day "Heather, if you like to be in just your underpants, just say so. You don't have to pretend you are too hot". I said "er...um....ok. I just figured you'd think it was weird if I didn't have a reason." You said "because you want to is reason enough for me." That settled it. As winter set in we had to move out of the shed. My basement became the best hangout spot. My parents never came down there so it was practically as private as the shed. We couldn't put the volume above 5 though or I'd get yelled at. I continued to strip down to my panties at least a couple times a week. You always stayed dressed. You were more shy than me. It was nice that we just let each other be who we wanted to be without judgment.

As spring came, a bunch of spring-cleaning garage sales popped up. We went to them all. We bought little toys and electronics with pocket change. Our best score was an estate sale for a sort of weird guy that lived on the corner. I guess it was sad he died, but we really didn't know him. His daughter or niece or something sold us a very old VCR and a box of tapes all for $7.50. It was quite the deal. The timing worked out that the weather stayed nice enough for us to hang out in the shed again. It took some effort, but we got the VCR working with the TV.

We started working through the box of tapes, usually watching about an hour of something at a time. Some were great 80s movies like Uncle Buck and The Breakfast Club. Others were older ones like 12 Angry Men or Rear Window. There were quite a few French movies. If it didn't have subtitles, we skipped it. If it did have them we gave it a watch. By the end of summer we'd watched almost all of them. Then one fateful day we put on a weird French one that really impacted me.

The gist was about a girl who comes from a tough childhood and eventually marries a French prince. The part that shocked and amazed me was her tough childhood. It was a widowed father, the girl, and a couple older and couple younger brothers. The father treated the girl terribly, like Cinderella but more intense.

The girl had to do all the cooking and cleaning with no help from the dad or brothers. The few scenes that really got to me though was when she dropped the pail of water she was bringing back from the well. Her dad ripped her dress off and caned her at the well in front of her brothers. There was no nudity in the movie but with shots of bare feet and legs and a bare back with a slight bit of some kind of undergarment showing, the implication was obvious that she was caned in her underpants. She was probably no older than me in that scene so it very much resonated with me.

When the character was a bit older she ruined a shirt doing laundry. The father pulled her outside by her hair to the clothesline. He made her take her dress off. She wore a bra at that point based on the image from the back. She had to take that off too. Then she had to grab the clothesline. Her dad came behind her then it showed her underpants around her ankles. We were meant to understand she was standing there naked. He caned her then too based on the closeup of her face wincing and the sound effects. Then it showed the sun going down interspersed with her brothers pointing and laughing or tossing pebbles in her direction. In just the moonlight we saw her figure still there holding the clothesline. She had been made to stand naked outside for several hours at least. Finally there was a yell from the house and she slowly made her way inside.

I knew that how she was treated was wrong and that girls deserved to be treated equal to boys. I was glad I felt completely equal to you. Still, something about the misogyny, or the corporal punishment, or the forced nudity resonated with me. I didn't know it at the time, but those scenes would become a core memory and began my sexual awakening. I was far from awoken yet though. If a sunflower, tall and in full bloom, was a woman's sexuality, mine was a seed. The movie caused my seed to sprout the smallest green root though. The beginning foundation for what will hold the whole sunflower up. I don't think the movie caused my interest in these things, I believe it was my destiny. It may have got me off to an earlier start though.

A few weeks go by, and I am still thinking about that French film. I wondered if it affected you as much as me. When we were in the shed I held up the cassette box and said "so this movie was wild wasn't it?" You said "is that the one where she marries the prince?" I said "yeah, but I meant how her dad treated her." You said "yeah, terrible. I'm glad kids don't get punished like that anymore". Clearly it hadn't impacted you like it did me. I said "how do you think she felt during the clothesline scene?" You said "uh....I guess I didn't think about it very much." I said "what? She had to stand there....NAKED.....all day. Her brothers saw." You said "yeah. That probably would suck". I said "I want to know how it felt". You correctly stated "but you don't have any brothers". You were my best friend, but you had some daft moments. It didn't make me love you any less though.

I said "I know that Robert. I thought maybe....you could help me....". You said "uh....but.....I'd see you.....naked". I said "its only one less thing on than you've already seem me in. You're the only one I trust." You said "you already know I'll do anything for you Heather. But where will we do it?" I said "let's put a rope between your garage and the shed. It's hidden from view but it feels very exposed still." You said "its getting pretty cool some days....won't you get cold?" I said "let's set a timer for ten minutes instead of hours like the movie." You said "ok. Tomorrow?" I said "Tomorrow".

The next day you avoided bringing up what we had talked about. Not because you wanted to back out, but sometimes I had ideas that I ended up not liking after I slept on them. We played Mario Kart in the shed for a while. I was even full dressed because it was on the verge of being chilly. After I lost again I said "can we do the thing now?" You said "uh...if you still want to". I nodded. You helped me temporarily string a rope between the shed and the garage. We did a quick walk around outside to make sure nobody was around. The idea was to FEEL exposed, not get grounded for life.

I took my shirt and jeans off in the shed, which was really not abnormal at all for me anymore. Then I looked around and came outside. I had on black and white striped panties that reminded you of Beetlejuice. I reached up and grabbed the rope. I said "ok Robert, just like the dad did in the movie". You said "are you really sure?" I said "really really sure". You said "ok". I knew you didn't understand the why, but I appreciated you helping me anyway. You came behind me and yanked my panties down to my ankles. I was completely naked and stretched upward, extremely exposed.

You went and started the egg timer. You were avoiding looking. I said "you don't have to look Robert, but you can. It will be like the brothers seeing her". It wasn't that you didn't WANT to look. You were certainly curious about the differences between boys and girls. You just worried it would ruin our friendship. Since I sounded so confident in my invitation you decided to go for it. You came and stood in front of me. You said "wow, the brothers would have really seen....everything". You'd never seen a vulva before and you couldn't look away. It was smooth and pale and reminded you of a tiny butt. It was so different from your own parts.

I felt a tiny bit of what the character would have felt as a tinge of embarrassment hit me as you very obviously looked at my vulva. I became very self aware of my hairless cleft as your gaze seemed locked onto it. My face looked pink and felt hot. I'm sure you attributed it to the chilly weather, but I felt embarrassment from my fingertips to my toes. It was simultaneously awful and amazing.

You weren't old enough to be sexually interested but you did like seeing me naked and seeing my female anatomy live and in person instead of through I'll fitting Barbie panties. In addition the that you liked the closeness it brought to our friendship. A breeze picked up and I said "oh wow that's cold". You noticed my nipples puffed up in a way your never did but it was barely noticeable. The only good thing about that wind was that it cooled my burning face.  The timer went off I got dressed.

A week later in the shed you said "I've been thinking about how I saw you naked Heather". I said "oh, really?" You said "yeah. I didn't mind it. I liked it. I liked how it seemed to make you happy and I especially liked how....special....it makes our friendship feel. I think I'm more shy than you, but I wanted to show that I trust you as much as you trust me. Do you want to see me naked?" I said "yes. But not if it makes you uncomfortable Robert". You said "I want to do this". I nodded. Then you slowly undressed to your boxers, which was not really abnormal. I knew the gist of boy parts and had noticed tenting and bulges sometimes but never made a big deal of it. When you pulled your boxers down I finally got to see what was causing the odd shaped under the fabric.

I said "I think you look great Robert". You were hairless like me and had a nubby little penis and a prominent scrotum. I think the cool air or attention got to you and before my eyes your penis got bigger and hard and stuck straight out. I said "wow". You said "it just does that sometimes". I said "well that was cool to see. I understand why boys can pee outside super easy but girls can't". You said "jealous?" I said "a little". We laughed. You stayed naked until you got cold and your penis shrank again. You got redressed. I said "thanks Robert. You can get naked with me anytime. But no pressure since I know it's not really your thing". You said "thanks".

From then on I felt comfortable in any state of dress or undress with you. More often than not I stayed dressed, but still a couple or few times a week I might get down to just panties, sometimes just a tee shirt, or completely naked. You almost always kept boxers on but every once I'm a while you'd get all the way naked. I decided I wasn't the biggest fan of wearing clothes so I spent more time alone in my room naked and I liked that you didn't care if I was dressed or not. You treated me as the same best friend as always although you never got sick of looking. You knew you were the only person in the whole world that I let see me bare and you liked that. Things really stayed like that from when we were 10 years old for a couple years. We'd still play video games or cards or ever rough house and wrestle and I was happy to do it all in the nude when the mood struck me.

---------------------
---THIRTEEN---
---------------------

The summer before we turned 13 I came to the shed one afternoon. It was hot and I pulled my shirt off. I had something on underneath it. You said "oh....something new?" I said "my mom said since I was almost 13 I needed to start wearing a training bra. She said I would be changing and boys would start noticing me more and a proper lady wears one so her nipples don't show under her clothes". You said "I like the color. Is it comfortable?" I said "I guess". You said "well I can keep my shirt on so it's fair". You assumed my nudity phase was ending. I said "I'm not wearing it in here. My mom's rules don't count here". I took the training bra off. You shrugged and knew you weren't going to change my mind.

I wore the training bra everyday but gladly shed it with you. When we were just barely 13 I had a growth spurt practically overnight and while you were gone for a week visiting your grandma with your family. I was suddenly a bit taller than you and just like my mom said, I had other changes. When I went to the shed after you were back you said "whoa, what happened? Did you eat extra spinach?" I said "who knows. Just happened". You noticed I had small bumps on my chest. You said "well, I don't mind that you are taller. You can get stuff off the top shelf for me" you joked. You said "now you really will have to keep your bra on eh?" I looked down at my boobs I blushed, but I had learned to enjoy the sensation of embarrassment. I said "because of these? Only if it makes you uncomfortable Robert. But you've seen me naked for years. Why stop now?" You said "I'm not uncomfortable. I just didn't want you to be."

I undid my bra and took it off. Our chests no longer looked the same. I didn't quite have enough to call boobs yet, but they were at least booblets with puffy nipples. Be both had more hormones and were finding the opposite sex quite appealing. Despite that, and my proclivity for undressing, we never felt those urges FOR each other. We found each other attractive to be sure. Your chest and abs had developed a bit and I loved seeing you shirtless. You were more than happy to see my booblets and vulva when I decided it was a no-clothes day. We just never had the urge to act on the attraction. We talked about everything though. Our crushes, our private explorations into masturbation, ideas that made us horny. We'd even mention being horny as if it was mentioning we were hungry and needing a snack. I knew that you liked to masturbate once or twice a day. You knew I was more of an every other day girl. We both knew we had a jackpot of insider information about the opposite gender that our peers at school could never imagine.

I do remember one exciting night that summer. Your dad was throwing out his old boy scout tent. The canvas was deteriorating and was thin and holey. We convinced out parents to let us use it for one last backyard camp out. We set up the tent and duct taped the holes. We brought two sleeping bags in and they barely fit side by side and the triangle tent was so low you couldn't sit up. Still, we made it work, mostly because we ended up sharing one sleeping bag.

We talked and cuddled until the lights in both our houses had been all off for forty minutes. Then you said "I think I have an idea you will like. You brought your book bag and we went on a midnight walk through our neighborhood. Our neighbors had street lights, but they were few and far between. On a moonless night like this one it was very very dark away from the lights. Once we were out of sight from our houses, and there was no streetlight nearby you said "ok. Here's the idea". I interrupted saying "I thought a walk was the idea". You said "it is. Plus, if you wanted to be daring, you can take your clothes off and put them in my bag. You can walk the neighborhood naked".

You couldn't see me blushing but you could make out my white smiling teeth. I hugged you. You really really understood me. I looked around then took my pajamas off leaving me in nothing but Adidas sandals. It was so freeing, but also so nerve wracking. Every sound was presumptively someone going to catch me. It kept my heart pumping. I got more bold getting closer and closer to streetlights we came upon. Then we even went into a small neighborhood park. I swung naked and did monkey bars naked. All the while we whispered about what it would be like if it were daytime and people were watching me. It kept me blushing.

I felt brave enough that I didn't redress to go home. I got in the sleeping bag with you but stayed bare. It was the first time I slept with you, literally not figuratively, but it seemed very fitting that I not have any clothes on. In the morning I opened my eyes to sun blazing in. The duct tape didn't stay and our tent half collapsed. I managed to get my pjs on before emerging. The tent was done for, but it had been a great night.

Between turning 13 and turning 14, a lot happened. It got cold and the shed was not a good hangout until warmer weather.. One of the more noticeable changes besides the weather was that I started to grow pubic hair. One day we were in my basement watching TV. I was wearing only a tee shirt and my legs were draped across yours. The light hit my vulva just right and you said "I think you are getting hair....down here". I sat up. We examined together. I said "oh look at me, not a little girl anymore". I said "do....you have hair yet?" It had been a couple months since I saw you fully nude. You still preferred to keep boxers on. You said "want to see?" I nodded. You stood up and dropped your pants. You had quite a bit of dark curly hair. I said "Robert! You didn't tell me?" You said "I was waiting for the right time". I said "I love it. Makes you look manly. And don't think I didn't notice you're bigger too. If you were less shy you could get any girl you wanted. You're hot". You said "I like being shy. You're hot too you know". Then we spent the afternoon with our bits and pieces out like it was what everyone does.

Over the next weeks my pubic hair grew in more and darker like yours. I also announced one day that I was out of a training bra and into a full 32A. You had thought my breasts were getting bigger but you convinced yourself you were imagining it. Neither of us dated anybody, but we absolutely told each other if we overhead stuff on interest. I overhead Allison Aberdeen ranking you in the top ten hottest guys and in the top three for who she imagined had the biggest dick. You heard Barry Bayer talk about "Heather Mulqueany's rack". You liked knowing you'd see my "rack" later that day. I liked knowing how big your dick was and while I hadn't seen the others I suspected Allison was right and yours was an exemplary model.

Despite puberty kicking in more and more for me, I still loved to take my clothes off and feeling that rush of embarrassment and freedom, both alone and with you. I just felt more like myself when I wasn't fully dressed. The next phase of my female development happened during my thirteenth year as well. I got my first period. I got to the shed a bit later than usual and you could tell I wasn't feeling my best. You said "are you ok Heather? You seem sick. You don't have a stomach bug like last year do you?" I said "I wish it was a stomach bug". You looked confused. I said "I got my first period last night. The cramps are pretty bad." You said "how can I help? Want to just lay down? I can grab snacks or drinks from inside." I said "a drink in a bit would be good. I need to get these shorts off". You said "are you sure you want to.....do.....that?" I said "yes. They feel tight. I feel too hot. And don't worry I have a pad." You said "its whatever you are most comfortable with Heather. I have heard girls get embarrassed about their periods". I said "I am. Like...I made my mom swear she wouldn't tell my dad. But, I don't feel embarrassed, well not overly embarrassed about you knowing". You loved having private knowledge about me that I wasn't willing to share with others. I undressed. I got down to just my panties. You hadn't exactly understood about pads until that moment. You realized it was just a bulky white absorbent thing that I jam into my underpants. It was very obvious I had one in my panties because it really stuck out. You didn't make a big deal out of it. You got me a cool drink and we just relaxed together.

Those years we were 13 and 14 were all about us learning about our own and each other's changing bodies. You got a bit less shy and would take your bottoms off a bit more often. Naked cuddling became a regular thing too even though it hadn't happened since the camp out. Usually only I was naked, but sometimes you would strip too. The skin to skin contact was soothing to each of us. While only innocent touching happened during cuddles, probably because neither of us wanted to risk damaging the friendship, there was plenty of looking going on when private parts weren't private. You were probably the luckiest boy in middle school. Our peers were trying to download grainy nude images from slow internet while you had a 14 year old girl practically ripping her clothes off the moment she saw you more days than not. And I hadn't seen any other dicks, but I couldn't imagine any being superior to yours.

[Part 2 ]

------------------------
--- Awakening ---
------------------------

If middle school was spent getting comfortable with our changing bodies, high school was a time of sexual awakening. The sexual tension between us had been slowly growing since we were nine years old playing video games shirtless together. Now at 15 it was palpable but not something we acted on. The tipping point was a random Tuesday. You were in the boy's bathroom at school washing your hands. A senior boy that you knew had a history of trouble making came in. He was looking for something. He had something in his hand. You realized he was looking for a hiding place. The boy says "shit, he's coming. Here dude take these". He unzips your bookbag and shoves something in and rezips it before going into a stall.

Mr. Tate, the assistant principal and known hard ass, came in just as the boy was closing the stall door. Mr. Tate grabbed the door and the kid as you dried your hands. Mr. Tate said "contraband.....hand it over". The kid started to explain he had none as you left the bathroom. You were worried about whatever that dude gave you so you did not open your bookbag the rest of the day. You even borrowed a pencil in last period for the quiz because you were not touching that zipper until you were safely at home.

After school as we unlocked the shed you told me the story. I said "what did he give you?" You said "I don't know. I didn't look yet". We went in and immediately opened your bookbag to discover what contraband you'd received. It was three rolled up sex magazines published in late 1987. They had BDSM themes. We were stunned, but we also flipped through the pages looking at all the pictures. It was beyond fascinating and it was another data point towards proving my point, your dick was the best looking dick. There were lots of naked girls of all body types and varieties. It was a gold mine for kids like us with slow internet, net nannies, and being too young to buy porn.

In the following days, we each spent some time looking through the magazines. You were drawn to all the photos and depictions of submissive females and drawn to the idea of dominant males. You weren't ready to share that so you kept it to yourself. I was really intrigued by the articles, that you completely skipped. There was a fascinating one about how you can be a strong feminist female leader in normal life and still enjoy and crave being dominated by a male in the bedroom. According to the article a lot of women enjoy Recreational Misogyny. I identified with the women interviewed a lot.

Another article was a descriptive list of Recreational Misogyny punishments for female submissives. Some were mild and some were extreme. I found myself getting aroused as I read. I thought back to the feeling I had when I wanted you to help me act out the clothesline scene. I think these desires have been building in me this whole time. I flagged the pages I found most interesting and mentioned you should read them. The next day you said "are you like....interested in.....Recreational......Misogyny?" I blushed but admitted "I am. I think I have been for a while and didn't know it. It might be partly why I like our CMNF dynamic. I just learned that term, but it's perfect " You said "I think I am more interested in it than I originally thought.....what.....what should we do about it?"

I said "well, I would love to experience some of them. I really only trust you though. Would it ruin our friendship if we did this?" You said "I always worried about that too. It's a risk." I said "but there is a chance it will make our friendship better though too". You said "yeah. Very good point. Ok, let's not do anything today. Let's sleep on it and talk tomorrow". You said "ok". Then I left my clothes on and we just played video games as friends.

------------------------------------------
--- Recreational Misogyny ---
------------------------------------------
The next day we talked and laid out ground rules as recommended in the magazines. I brought a locket on a gold chain that I got as a gift a couple years ago. That was the visual symbol I was being submissive and wanted misogyny. With the necklace on, we agreed that you were in complete control and my 'equal rights' were temporarily suspended. I could remove the necklace any time I wished to go back to normal. The other thing we settled on was the safeword: alligator, in case I couldn't remove my necklace or couldn't remove it fast enough.

Then, with the rules set, I slowly and ceremoniously put the necklace on. You had read the articles on being the best authoritarian and disciplinarian and was looking forward to trying out your new powers. You said "ok Heather. Get all your clothes off and you will call me Mr. Robert." I said "yes Mr. Robert". I stripped in the shed like I had so many times before, but this time it FELT different. Usually I was just very comfortable and relaxed naked around you. This time I tingled with arousal. You said "hands on your head, legs apart". I said "yes Mr. Robert". I assumed the position.

You stood in front of me looking at me in a new way, different than usual. You touched me just under my left breast dragging your fingertip across my skin. My breath caught in my chest. You traced down my stomach to my pubes and gave them a tiny tug. You said "I am going to punish you Heather. Do you know why?" I thought and couldn't think of anything. I said "no Mr. Robert, why?" You said "because we need to cure you of your notions that you are equal to me, equal to a man. You are a little girl and you need to learn your place". I nodded, unable to speak with all the excitement inside me. You played the part so well that it gave me chills. You were a whole different person right now and it was amazing to see this side of you. It also made me feel small and weak and embarrassed, but in a good way if that makes any sense.

You pulled out a preprepared rope with knots in it and I immediately knew which punishment you'd selected. I had circled and starred ones that intrigued me and this was one of them. You tied one end of the rope to something at one end of the shed. Then you positioned me straddling the rope as you raised it up and tied it to the other end of the shed. The rope wedged into my slit. I went up on my tip toes to escape the pressure. The rope spanned across the area between the TV and chairs. You sat down and started to play video games. You said "ok. Walk to the other end and back. Then we'll talk. Don't dawdle in front of the TV. I'm playing". I said "yes Mr. Robert".

I slowly walked along the rope. It was so rough on my tender pink parts. The knots especially slowed me down and hurt my clit. But it wasn't a bad hurt, it was sort of a good hurt as if that makes any sense. It was as physically awful but emotionally amazing and somehow those things together almost made me climax, almost. By the time I got to one end and backwards walked to where I started my pussy was feeling a little tender. My bubblegum pink parts were a darker irritated pink now. You said "why did we start with this punishment Heather?" It was hard to concentrate. I thought back to what I read in the magazines. I said with a stutter "because....uh.....because....little girls learn best when their.....pussies.....are sore. Punishment works best on their....quintessential girl parts". You said "exactly. Back and forth again. You haven't learned yet". I said "yes Mr. Robert". I slowly and agonizingly walked the rope again. The knots made me whimper this time. The pain was more and my pussy felt positively raw from rope burn. The knots also did a number on my clit which now felt throbby.

You paused the game and got up. You untied one end of the rope and I sighed in relief. You said "how does your pussy feel?" I said "sore....like a rug burn". You said "ok good. That's how little girls should feel between their legs when a boy is teaching them a lesson." You paused as if you were considering whether to cross this next boundary. Our eyes were locked unblinking. It was like a combined soul searching was happening. Then you reached out and touched my pussy, sliding a finger along my slit. I winced but I also hadn't realized how bad I wanted you to touch me like this. It was amazing that you hadn't all these years, but we were at the beginning of a new era. You rubbed my sore slit and tugged at my labia a minute or so. It was a sign of your authority and my submission to present my sore girl parts for you to fiddle with. It was perfect. When you were done, you had me get dressed and we went back to normal for the day. It was baby steps. After ten minutes, my soreness remained, but our interactions truly felt like that didn't just happen. I think we both knew then that our friendship would

Not only did our friendship survive, the addition of so much trust and vulnerability on my side and the strength and leadership on your side made it even stronger. I didn't take the necklace off, not to sleep, not to shower, not for anything. After that first punishment you really leaned into the control I gave up to you. It wasn't punishments every day. It was still mostly the same old Heather and Robert hanging out being best friends. You liked to keep me guessing. I was naked most days though of my own accord. I really did hate wearing clothes, especially around you.

You became more comfortable groping my pussy, ass, tits, and everything else. I loved it. One of the most comforting things imaginable for me was when you'd run your fingers through my hair, and not me head hair either. We'd sit around watching a movie or something and you'd just play with my pubes. I adored it and it made me paradoxically relaxed and horny at the same time. We also both took a strong liking to keeping my pussy a bit sore, but the rope was cumbersome to put up and take down each time.

You were so creative and intelligent that you devised an easier way. One day after I took my clothes off, you said "lay down. Knees up to your chest and open your legs". I said "yes Mr. Robert and did as you told me. You took out that thick rubber band. I was so nervous I thought I was going to wet myself as you pulled it back. Snap snap on the left labia and a quick snap snap on the right labia made me howl and kick my legs. It was perfect though. The right amount of pain to hurt good and an excellent reminder who is in charge when Recreational Misogyny is at play.

There was a profound embarrassment that scratched a certain itch for me when I undressed and presented my pussy. I knew full well you were going to snap my delicate female parts with a rubber band. It was a defining act of Recreational Misogyny to offer up my girl parts to you to inflict a little pain. I think each time it made my face turn beet red, but the wonderful butterflies kept me from ever wanting to stop.

One day you surprised me with a double punishment from the magazines. After I stripped naked and got into what we refereed to as 'rubber band position' you came over and held part of the rubber band against me and stretched the other to near breaking. However you didn't hold it against my labia like I'd been expecting. You held it against my little puckered bottom hole. You used that rubber band and snapped it right on my anus two dozen times while I squealed and kicked my legs. I was bawling by the end but you watched and listened carefully and I never touched the necklace or uttered the safeword. After that my butthole was throbbing. You made me read out loud from the magazine. I remember saying "girls' bottoms are meant for punishment, like spankings, and their bottom holes should be used to discipline her too".

Then you brought out three Oreo cookies. I thought it was part of after care since my anus was really hurting. Instead of cuddling with a snack, you had me I kneel holding the plate as you took your dick out. It was the first time I saw you masturbate. It was awesome to watch. You had been cumming to the memories of me naked but never with me present. I watched happily as you stroked your penis in front of my face. I remember being particularly fascinated by your testicles. It didn't take you long before you made a silly but sexy expression and the quietest little grunts and shot your cum on the cookies.

It was my first experience with semen. I touched it, smelled it and tasted it before eating each one the soggy cookies. It was degrading in exactly the way Recreational Misogyny is supposed to be. It was a tenet of the magazines that a man's cum belongs inside a girl regardless of which hole it has to use to get there. I remember you said "I hope you like eating my cum Heather. This is your first time of many". I said "thank you Mr. Robert for the yummy gift". I actually did like the taste of your cum. It reminded me of raw pancake batter, which is a guilty pleasure for me when making Sunday breakfast, at least a finger full or two. Not that we needed anything to encourage us further, but now that you were able to deal with your teen horniness in a new way, you were even more happy to play my strange Recreational Misogyny games.

[Part 3]

------------------------
--- Exploring ---
------------------------
Over the next weeks we tried more punishments, often paired with me eating your cum. The magazine was a wealth of ideas. You put clothespins all over my body one time. I had at least 30 on all my most sensitive parts. Then I got a sort of workout as you had me do jumping jacks until they all fell off.

Spankings were one of our favorites. It was probably the paternal vibe of you taking a firm hand to my bottom. We tried every spanking position listed, over-the-knee, bending over touching my toes, the diaper position, and more. At first you just gave a few swats. I kept urging you to keep going. Eventually one day you spanked me to literal tears. It was the catharsis I needed. I needed to be spanked until I cried with some regularity. Of course you were amazing at after-care. We'd cuddle and you'd rub the sting out of my warm red bottom. I think I knew then that I loved you, but I kept that to myself.

Spanking me was no small effort on your part. It was a fairly large physical effort. To give you a break we tried other less labor intensive methods for you to punish me. One that we both were surprised at how effective it was is when you put hot sauce on my sensitive girl parts. It had me hootin' and hollerin' as I danced around the shed feeling like my labia and bottom hole were literally on fire.

One punishment that we both really liked involved a book about militant feminism (aka men hating). I would read passages of the book out loud with one of my own thumbs up my ass. Whenever you said " girls suck", I took my thumb out and sucked it for thirty seconds before putting it back in my bottom. It allowed you to help me associate those very derogatory ideas about the male gender with a certain taste in my mouth not to mention how aroused it made me to give up my dignity in that way.

When we weren't playing, we talked about sex a lot. We knew we wanted to lose our virginity to each other. We could have went out and bought a box of condoms and gone crazy. We really wanted to not have a latex barrier between us. With pulling out being so unreliable, we decided birth control was the way to go. At 17 years old I could get them free at the clinic without my parents being involved. That was what we had to wait for. We knew we could do it. You masturbated in front on me almost daily and fed me the resultant soggy oreos, and you let me cum once for every five times that you did, which seemed like a good misogynistic ratio.

One day after you snapped my poor pussy a dozen times with the rubber band you were going to get out a cookies to jizz on. We were out. I was obviously disappointed and you hated disappointing me. Not only that,, you weren't sure how to get your boner to go away without it. You said "um....what if you just.....get it from the source?" I said "oral sex? Like a blowjob?" You nodded. I said "I.....I think that would be....fun". With my pussy still throbbing I got on my knees. I had thought about this before but wasn't sure I was ready. I realized I was ready, very ready. I opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around your tip. It occurred to me that you and I had never even kissed. But kissing is for boyfriends and girlfriends we were just best friends, exploring. So this seemed much more appropriate than kissing for us.

To say I was a natural might be an exaggeration, but you would never have a girl suck you more enthusiastically than me. There was a learning curve and I found I had a gag reflex if you went too deep, but we found a good rhythm. As you slid your shaft in and out of my mouth, my curious tongue swirled around and one of my hands found your testicles. It wasn't long before you grunted and came in my mouth. It was even better than eating it off of a cookie.

From then on I gave you head most days. When you decided to gift me an orgasm, you surprised me and licked my pussy. Your hands had explored my parts so much that your tongue already knew the territory. You easily made me cum once your tongue flicked on my clit. We had decided to avoid traditional sex until we could safely do it without a condom, and oral sex was going to be the thing that got us through.

At school we acted like nothing had changed. When we weren't alone, nothing had changed. Rumors about us being romantically involved had died in middle school when it became obvious to everyone we were just friends. I think we both liked keeping the secret. We overhead gossip about so-and-so finally letting her boyfriend finger her but she didn't cum or about what's-his-face getting blue-balled by some girl. So much sexual frustration in our freshman class, and here you were getting five blowjobs a week. If they only knew.

----------------------------------------------
--- Sophomores and Juniors ---
----------------------------------------------
The next couple of years of high school progressed into new territory. We had talked, and decided we each wanted to date, just not each other. We thought it was better if we date other people. We made sure to never agree to be monogamous with anyone else so that it wouldn't be amoral to continue playing together. We also agreed to save our traditional virginity for each other.

You developed an underground reputation for being generous and skilled at eating pussy with no reciprocation needed. Your face had been between the legs of quite a few of the most popular girls in school. Almost without exception, high school girls both older and younger all kept their pussies completely shaved or mostly shaved in your experience. For that reason you 'made' me grow out my pubes. Part of it was so I looked different in the locker room and got a little teasing or jeering because you knew it turned me on. The other reason was because you enjoyed my pussy being unique from the others you fooled around with.

You also unlocked the secret to getting your dick sucked. You don't pressure them or really care if they get you off. Once a girl doesn't feel like going down on you is an obligation, suddenly she wants to see what you are hiding in your pants and to put it in her mouth. You also didn't 'kiss and tell' so none of the guys at school ever pegged you as competition. It led to lots of covert fun with your tongue and fingers in dozens of girls. I was proud of you, and always there to suck you off if the girl didn't.

With you being the exception, boys always brag about their sexual conquests. That meant I couldn't be the sleeper cell sex god that you were. I was more of an open secret that if I thought you were cute and nice I was pretty 'easy' insofar that I'd give at least a handjob and probably a blowjob. It was a small humiliation I was happy to bear. I enjoyed knowing about so many different penises and I kept it a secret except for telling you of course. There was the jock with the very small penis, the nerd with the impressively large penis. Most were circumcised a few weren't. All of the cum tasted primarily the same, but some were sweeter others a bit bitter or sour. Yours remained my favorite.

I was also very willing to get naked to receive oral sex or at least a finger bang. The gender disparity was apparent in that I was known as a bit of a slut while you were god's gift to the girls at our school. My feminist mind hated the disparate treatment, but my misogyny kink liked it. While nothing ever came close to feeling as exciting as the first time you saw me naked with the clothesline, I still liked being bare for our different male classmates. I enjoyed walking through the halls at school and seeing the boys that I had stripped for and maybe even exchanged oral favors. It was easier back then when nobody had cell phone cameras and such. All of it remained an unprovable rumor. Certainly a couple make teachers had heard because I could see it in their face when they made eye contact with me. It was shameful and made me tingly.

All during those last two years of high school you and I expanded our playing and Recreational Misogyny. We talked about some of the more extreme punishments. You always leaned towards them being "too far" but I was always able to convince you they were worth trying at least once.

One of them specifically became an ongoing game. You'd try to find the strangest objects to make me shove up my ass. There were broom handles, action figures, an icicle one winter, and a Red Bull can one time, among other things. Often you'd 'make' me lick it afterwards. According to the magazines, and my own experience, it was absolutely a way to teach a female humility and her place in life's hierarchy.

With much trial and error, a wire coat hanger became our favorite spanking implement. You enjoyed spending a whole afternoon occasionally giving my skin thin red welts everywhere my clothing normally covered. As my breasts developed to their full size at a B cup, they became as regular a target as my ass for a spanking. The hanger even worked exceedingly well on my labia. It was like a harsher version of out beloved rubber band.

I remember the first time very vividly. Your mom had gotten dry cleaning done, and you found the wire hanger in the trash. You brought it to the shed one day. I completely undressed as usual because I actually didn't feel right if I wasn't bare around you. We played video games for a while and then I hinted that I should probably get punished for beating you at Mario Kart.

You took the bait, which you always did. I always got the impression you didn't like hurting me. You liked it but that wasn't the main draw for you. I always felt like you liked hurting me only when I wanted it. That was fine by me, but I made sure to let you know when I needed that strange but satisfying release. I got into your favorite spanking position, the diaper position. I laid on the couch with my legs up and you held my ankles with your left hand and swung the hanger with your right.

I had to put a sock in my mouth after the second swat. That wire stung like hell and I was squealing loudly, a bit too loudly. The whoosh it made cutting through the air was terrifying. After a dozen welts were expertly spaced across my bottom, you let my ankles go. You took my wrists now and before I knew what was happening each of my poor boobies had five stripes on the underside. With tears in my eyes, you started licking my pussy. Pain and pleasure converged into one sensation and a big orgasm for me. Once I regained my composure I let you know how happy I was by sucking your dick deeper than usual down my throat.

You liked me having pubes, but even my most intimate hair was under your complete control, because I still had no intention of taking off my necklace. It was always an exciting new embarrassment when my bush had been growing for many weeks and then you'd announce the next day I was required to be completely bald between my legs. I know you liked the juxtaposition of me looking grown up one day and like I did at ten years old holding the clothesline with my panties at my ankles the next day. It also entertained you as I dealt with the itching as my pubes grew back.

We also explored your curiosity with my bodily functions. You were so intimately familiar with my unclothed body and my sexual responses it seemed to make you want to get to know my other ones too. Not only that, but the magazines touted how demoralizing the loss of bathroom privacy was to a woman. When we read that, obviously we had to see if it was true.

It started somewhat tame with punishing me by allowing me only a potty bucket in the shed instead of excusing myself to go inside to the bathroom like usual. It was a bonding experience neither of us expected. It wasn't sexy per se, nor did it start out too gross. We both got something out giving you control of such a private and personal thing and having you witnessing it. I had no more privacy than a dog taken out for a walk.

We started slow with peeing for your entertainment. After a few days of getting the bucket mechanics figured out, one day you made me hold it a long time. I remember asking if I could pee and being repeatedly told "not yet". I thought my bladder might burst but finally you said I could go. It's so unlady-like to squat over a metal bucket. I barely had time to think about that before my deluge began. You watched, fascinated how my flood appeared messily from between my labia. I felt relief, but not sexual relief this time. Still, my brain associated that sensation with you as I made eye contact with you, not able to halt my flow until I was empty. 

The taboo of it turned us both on. We tried lots of variations. You had me pee naked and on all fours like a puppy behind the shed sometimes. One time bought the big drink at the movies theater when we got dropped of for an afternoon matinee. When I asked permission to go pee, as had become my habit, you took me to the family restroom across from our auditorium that had a locking door. Once inside you had me get naked.

I had drank a lot and you found it funny to watch my nude 'pee dance' as you ran the sink to torment me more. Most people have never seen a naked 16 year old girl begging for permission to pee and I know you found it as silly, entertaining, and sexy as it sounds. Finally you gave me permission, but my eyes bulged when you were only letting me use the urinal. I ended up backed up to the urinal in a deep waist bend to make sure it got where it needed to. I'm still pretty proud that I barely missed at all. I also appreciated the symbolic caring when you wiped my crotch for me afterwards.

I thought the fun was over until you only tossed me back my socks, bra, and tee shirt and told me you'd meet me back at our seats. I wasn't sure whether to be mad or love you more. I put what I had on, and looked at myself in the mirror. I could easily have been one of those girls that wears shorts so short that you can't see them because of her long shirt. Not only that it was five steps in the light and the rest in a dark auditorium. You were kind of an evil genius.

I pulled the hem of my shirt down low and took small steps through the theater hallway. Nobody was close enough to pay any attention to me. I waited a few seconds and crossed back to the bathroom door. I felt my heart racing a little like our midnight walk. Then I crossed again, this time stopping to 'tie' my shoe. That absolutely left my pussy exposed, but nobody was around. I figured I shouldn't push my luck and I hurried back to find you at our seats.

We were in the back row and aside from two families with young kids up front, we were pretty secluded in the back. As I headed up the stairs towards you, you waved my panties in the air like a flag. I never get sick of your sense of humor. I believe in positive reinforcement, that's why for making me feel so embarrassed in public, I immediately got on my knees in front of you and took your penis out. I had to be quiet and slow, but twenty minutes later you came in my mouth. I got redressed and the credits rolled a few minutes later. Neither of us had any idea how that movie ended to the day.

It also was the next little step in being braver in public. First was the mostly private shed, then the area outside the shed, then our midnight walk, and now the movie theater. It wasn't a fast progression, but we were definitely venturing into new territory and we liked it.
Last edited by TigerKitten28 on Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:40 pm, edited 5 times in total.
superevil7

Re: Heather and Robert [Part 1]

Post by superevil7 »

I really want to say this story is very sweet so far. I know what I'm rooting for with Heather and Robert. Looking forward to part 2 :)
barelin

Post by barelin »

Looking forward to you telling the next chapter heading into High School and beyond.
telebrace

Post by telebrace »

Yepp. Definitely nice and innocent nudity, one of my favorite genres.
TigerKitten28

Re: Heather and Robert [Part 2 added 3/29]

Post by TigerKitten28 »

I hope I didn't get to weird with Part 2. I love the feedback. Enjoy.

~h
oranjpeel

Post by oranjpeel »

Very well written!

Is the french film real?
TigerKitten28

Post by TigerKitten28 »

I wish. I made that up. It would probably be a great film though right? Lol
anthelester121

Post by anthelester121 »

I very much enjoyed Robert and Heather's dom sub dynamics. Dom sub dynamics in enf sfories are rarely this intense. Looking forward to seeing their new relationship expand (Looks like we are upgrading to "forced" nudity from innocent nudity? :? )!! Thank you for the excellent work!
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

The story is picking up in intensity for sure, but there is an ever present sense of love and admiration Heather is expressing to Robert as well. That is what I really like about the story. I'm looking forward to seeing how things progress between Heather and Robert from here, and hope their feelings grow even stronger for one another.
TigerKitten28

Re: Heather and Robert [Part 3 added 4/2]

Post by TigerKitten28 »

I added a part 3 that is getting slightly more intense and off the beaten path. I have a story arc that continues to go further, or if that's not of interest, let me know and I can soften it up.

~h