Mistaken for the School Nurse - Camilla’s Cruel Checkup

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
SDS

Re: Mistaken for the School Nurse - Camilla’s Cruel Checkup

Post by SDS »

randomlygenerated wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 2:04 pm Interesting premise. Are you planning to continue this story?

And given that it has been a month and a half since you posted, what do you think about someone else continuing it?
Actually it's been a year and one month! Like many / most of my projects ... maybe some day I'll finish them...

However I've said before if anyone wanted to write finish my stories I'm always happy for this to happen.

Worse comes to Worse I write my own ending some day and we have 2 versions of the story! :D
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive

ENFfanatic

Post by ENFfanatic »

SDS wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:55 am Actually it's been a year and one month! Like many / most of my projects ... maybe some day I'll finish them...

However I've said before if anyone wanted to write finish my stories I'm always happy for this to happen.

Worse comes to Worse I write my own ending some day and we have 2 versions of the story! :D
You should just tag your stories with "writing prompt" and write the first chapter then :lol:
randomlygenerated

Post by randomlygenerated »

ENFfanatic wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:05 pm
SDS wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:55 am Actually it's been a year and one month! Like many / most of my projects ... maybe some day I'll finish them...

You should just tag your stories with "writing prompt" and write the first chapter then :lol:
Honestly! I wish someone would continue this story, what a great start!
BlueMenace

Post by BlueMenace »

Really cool beginning SDS

Anyway here is part 2 to continue the story. I know that it's surely no way near your quality but hey at least it's better than nothing, right?

Part 2

Slowly Camilla moved her hands to her sides and straightened her back. Now the scene, if watched from an outside perspective, must have looked silly; the young girl, only covered in her modest white underwear, all red in the face, standing on a weighing scale while a girl clearly a lot older than her, but still clearly a student, in a school nurse's outfit watched her while biting her lips to not burst out laughing.

"Good… good", Cheryl mumbled while acting like she was taking notes, "Okay, okay, nothing out of the ordinary here. Your weight is all good."

"Can I now put my clothes back on-"

"No, of course not. We're not done yet. I'm sure you heard what happens to kids who misbehave and cause muddle. I'm sure you don't want to get detention with the head teacher. She is known for her… how should I put it… well you'll find out if you don't act well here", Cheryl said while a small grin could be spotted forming on her face as she made up these lies but unfortunately the poor half-nude Camilla suspected nothing.

"Oh I would never misbehave. I'm a very good girl", Camilla proclaimed proudly trying to hide her embarrassment under confidence.

"Sure I bet you are", said the older girl very sarcastically but Camilla didn't seem to realize that.

To be fair there were quite many things the young girl didn't seem to realize. One of them being that Cheryl definitely didn't look old enough to be someone who had studied to become a nurse. Maybe Camilla was simply too innocent or just too young to realize that she was being tricked, but the truth is that we will most likely actually never know the real reason.

After the weighing Cheryl quickly looked around the small room to see what else there was to use, “A vision test poster- no, way too boring. Wait, what do we have here? A freaking hospital outfit for a doll? Oh this is too good to miss out”, she thought to herself while taking the robe to her hands. It was actually not made for dolls but small kids, to kids way smaller than Camilla but that was, of course, no obstacle to Cheryl whose joy was now too big to be hidden.

“Now let's get to the physical test. For this test I’m going to have to ask you to remove the rest of your clothes”, Cheryl said, forcing a seriousness and authority to her voice.

Too shocked to say anything Camilla just stared at the girl she thought to be the nurse, her jaw hanging wide open. No way she was going to get naked, right? After all this was just an ordinary medical exam and you don't strip completely naked on those, right? Her face now getting red, and cold sweat forming under her armpits, she was afraid to protest in fear of being put in front of the head teacher. “I’m a good girl. I’m a good girl”, she tried to assure herself but Cheryl, now sounding even more demanding, told her that they had no time to waste.

It didn’t take long before the girl's white bra and panties both dropped to the floor at her feet and she immediately hid all her privates with her small hands before Cheryl could get a look at what the girl was hiding under those modest clothes.

Cheryl, naturally, wasn't going to just stay quiet about the fact that the girl was covering up and instantly stopped it, “Keep your hands at your sides or you might meet the head teacher sooner than you expect”, Cheryl’s words said and had the desired effect on the young girl.

Finally when Camilla's completely bald pussy and almost non existing tits came to Cheryl’s sight she knew that she had won, not that she had been doubting it but still. The girl’s coochie was just like its owner, chaste and neat. The small pinkish lips, pressed tightly together by her closed legs, did their job well by hiding the insides from the older girls ogling eyes. On the other hand Camilla's truly small boobs were as exposed as they could get. Her small light colored soft looking nipples and slightly larger, and a bit darker, areolas were now displayed in all their glory to everyone who would have happened to be watching, currently it meant only Cheryl but for example if someone was to come inside the room now they would, without a doubt, see the small Camilla’s body better than anyone before expect her family had seen.

“Okay so you don’t have any pubes yet. Don't worry they usually start to grow when a kid enters puberty”, Cheryl said, subtly making fun of Camilla and her body, while again making some fake notes on a paper. This was really the first time Camilla had ever been naked in front of someone other than her mom and dad and what could be read from her facial expression and body language she was not very happy about it.

“Now let's get to the physical test”, Cheryl said enthusiastically.

“Is it really necessary-”, the younger girl tried to say but saw the menacing face of the girl she thought to be the school nurse and immediately shut her mouth.

First it was some jumping jacks and as Camilla moved up and down her tiny breasts jiggled with the rest of her body. Now that her legs were constantly opening up and then closing Cheryl couldn't help but enjoy the view of the small girl's pussy constantly spreading nicely open before again closing up. “Faster”, and she jumped faster. “Higher”, and she jumped higher.

When finally Cheryl had had enough fun she told the now slightly sweaty Camilla that she could stop jumping and it was time for the next test. Soon Camilla found herself doing squats one after another while the fake nurse was making notes. Legs wide the girl squatted down, always flashing everything she had, and then jumped high in the air. Cheryl then told Camilla to turn around to do a few repeats more so she herself could get a better view of the backend of the girl to get down some very important notes, as she called them. In reality she just wanted to snap a quick photo of the girls butt and privates to laugh at it later and maybe even use it in some blackmail.

“Good girl”, Cheryl said to Camilla who got instantly cheered up by being complimented and less hesitantly complied to the next test that involved getting into some stretches. Bent over with legs apart, the shy and vulnerable girl's body was again memorized to the photo gallery of Cheryl's phone without her even knowing anything about it.
If it would have been up to Cheryl she wouldn't have stopped in any time soon but unfortunately her next lesson would be starting soon and she couldn't afford being late as she had been late for three times in a row now and the teacher wasn't exactly a big fan of that. “Maybe I could tell her that this was just a little prank… nah she can figure that out herself”, the older girl thought and decided to finally end the appointment with the girl but with a little plot twist - she wasn't going to tell her that she was done but instead just tell her to wait in the hallway, butt naked of course.

“Perfect. You have been such a good girl but I’m afraid I’ll have to get the results of this check from the other side of the school. Meanwhile you can wait in the hallway. I’ll be back in no time. I promise”, Cheryl assured the girl while leading the still naked girl out of the room.

“But my clo-”

“Good girls don't complain, remember? If you want to be a good girl stay right here and remember that covering up is not allowed under any circumstances. If I come back and find you with your hands over your titties and coochie you will be in very big trouble, understood?”

“Yes… I… I understand”, Camilla stammered while nervously looking around to see if anyone had noticed her. Luckily the hallway was all empty, for now, and no one had seen the nude girl.

As Cheryl disappeared to the school's hallways the poor Camilla was left helpless now only being able to wonder how long it would take for the other girl to come back. What would she do if for example a boy saw her like this. “Be a good girl. You have to be a good girl. Don't cover up”, were the thoughts that had now taken control of her mind.

----------------------------

Okay now that I contributed my fair share to this story I'm going to steal SDS's signature move and never come back at it. If any of you others or even SDS themselfs wants to continue from here then go ahead.

Anyway, I'll be seeing you all later. But for now it's bye bye.
- By the one and only me

You should also check this out. It's my very own story archive