Short ENF Stories by Blue (poll finished) (new story 3/29)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.

The next story will be...

a fantasy story (I love fantasy)
7%
a story of a news reporter in trouble
No votes
a gender switched ENF version of Home alone
32%
a generic beach story (I have never done one)
21%
a story about a teacher talked into stripping
39%

Total votes: 28

BlueMenace

Short ENF Stories by Blue (poll finished) (new story 3/29)

Post by BlueMenace »

Introduction

Hello there friend. Welcome to this thread where you can find all my newer short ENF stories. My slightly older short stories can be found from my own story archive. This thread's primary goal is just to make my life a whole lot easier when I don't have to always edit my archive when publishing a story and I hope it will also be easier for you to access these stories when they are all in a one place.

By the way there will always from now one be a poll attached to this post where even you, yes you right there, can vote for my next short story. Some of the options will be the outcome of my own brainstorming but I will always add stories proposed by you to the poll as well (like few of the choices will be mine and the rest will be yours)).

The story that wins the poll will always get written by me and then posted on this thread. When a new poll is made there is no set time that it will stay open but the winner will be chosen the moment I feel like writing a short story (this way I don't have to waste time by starting to write new stories just to scrap them when getting a better idea for a story). I will also try to write these short stories more actively but no promises will be made about their publishing frequency.

So stay tuned to not miss out the opportunity to use the voice I have given you. Vote.

Read this

When suggesting a story remember to be aware that I will NOT be writing stories that include straight up rape, big age gaps where the younger person is the ENF, anything related to animals, gore (a horror story would be fine but the horror and gore wouldn't be too explicit), anything related to scat and finally ENM (this thread is for ENF stories. If you really want me to write ENM story just ask me in private messages and I might post one on the ENM board).

All stories
No, I'm not a boy!
Who even wears pants these days?
Football Practices

Cops and Robbers
An akward dinner
Fun at a lake

More info

You can freely continue any story I have written here actually right in this thread. You don't need to ask my permission to use or share these stories or any other of my works but I would be happy if you could at least credit me. In conclusion if you continue any of these stories please do it here so others who might be interested in reading them wont have to navigate in many different places. I will even be linking all potential story continuations made by you to this very post to the All stories part.

----------------------------------------------------------
The stories begin
----------------------------------------------------------

The first story: No, I'm not a boy!

Candice had just arrived at the summer camp where she was going to help the camp leader. The small sixteen year old saw the boys group that she was going to supervise with the camp leader. For some reason she couldn't see the woman anywhere but it was not like she was late or anything, not yet.

Oh there she was, a young woman, somewhere between twenty and twenty five. Candice stood up from the chair she had just sat and went to greet her.

"Hi I'm Can…", she managed to say before she was interrupted.

"Sorry I'm busy right now. Go there in the line", the woman said to her while pointing at the line where all the boys were standing.

Why would Candice gi in the same line as those 12 year old boys? It didn't make any sense for her but further questions she joined the boys. Standing at the very end of the line she noticed how big some of the boys actually were. As Candice herself was only 4 '10 in length the boy in front of him, who was maybe an inch or two taller than her, looked big.

Why am I in this line, Candice thought to herself. Its so weird. Luckily soon the camp leader returned and ordered the line to move to the lake. The camp week would start by a morning swim.

"Hey Mrs. Allison…" Candice tried to ask but her voices didn't pass the noise made by the boys.

"Silence!" The woman shouted and now even Candice didn't dare to speak.

After a short walk they all finally arrived at the lake and most of the boys couldn't wait to get to swim. Candice again tried to ask the camp leader about what was going on but she didn't hear her. The boys now all started to strip and put on their swim trunks but Candice just stood there frozen.

"Hey boy, put your swimming gear on", Mrs. Allison told the girl.

It was at that moment that Candice finally realized what was going on. They thought that he was a boy! It kind of made sense to her as at that day she was wearing clothes that could have maybe also been worn by a boy. Also she had a short kind of boyish hair.

"Oh there must have been a mistake…", the girl tried to say but the woman once again interrupted her.

"Young boy, we don't have all day here. Take your clothes off and go to the lake!"

"But…"

"Now!"

Candice, now defeated and scared, slowly started to take her clothes off. I don't have swimming gear, what will I do she thought while undressing herself. Soon the only clothes she was no longer wearing were her shirt with no bra under it and the boxers she had taken from her brothers closest before coming to her.

"What's the problem, everyone else is already in the water", the woman asked while getting more and more annoyed at the girl.

She reluctantly took her shirt off, exposing her flat chest that couldn't have been told to belong to a girl.

"Don't you have swimming trunks?"

Candice could only nod slightly, now feeling her cheeks blushing red.

"Then swim in your boxers or naked."

Candice did as she was told and slowly walked toward the water keeping her arns crossed over her chest. Now she didn't want anyone to learn the truth. That would have been so much more humiliating. Her plan now was simply to just act like a boy until this would be over. Then she could leave and never come back.

As the others jumped to water again and again and played with each other she just camped aside avoiding drawing any attention. She felt the chilly water against her exposed breast and skin as she just floated in the water.

Soon the time was to stop swimming and she thought the worst was over. How wrong she was. Next was the sauna. A nude sauna in a finnish style. She watched as the boys now stripped naked their small dicks hanging open, well not every dick was small. Some of the boys had already started to grow in size but definitely not all.

She couldn't but stand there as she was trying to think of what to do when the woman, again, ordered her to act, "Boy, everyone is waiting for you there. Take your boxers off and get in."

Candice quickly took her underwear off and covered her bald pussy with her hands. She needed to only act as a boy insecure about his dick. Sounded easy especially as she was currently very insecure about herself. She entered the sauna full of naked boys and sat in the only free space in the middle.

Now a naked boy on both sides of her directly next to her skin, the tight sauna wasn't the place she would have wanted to be in. Her only relief was the water that hit the stones vaporizing and making the room steamy so it was way harder to see anything.

Her skin, first wet from water and now wet from sweat, hitting the boys next to her, made her really uncomfortable. She couldn't really cover her flat chest without making it obvious so she simply had to let them be exposed. She could notice the many flaccid dicks around him. This felt wrong, very wrong. Her embarrassment had no limits as she was sitting there butt naked with these little boys.

One of the boys tried to ask her her name but she saved the situation by answering very quietly and telling that she didn't feel like chatting. Soon the boys started to leave the sauna and again she was the last one to move. After waiting for a good opportunity she thought that everyone had finally left the beach and that she could now escape, she was caught off guard that they were all still waiting for her outside.

Unfortunately for the poor girl she managed to trip over as she had gotten jumped and landed on the ground ok her back in front of everyone. Tumbled she had forgotten to cover her pussy and now every single of those, and the camp leader were staring directly at it. It took her far too long to actually manage to hide it and by that the view had already been immortalized in the memories of the boys.

As everyone now knew that she was actually a girl, also a very sexy one, the boys exploded in laughter. The girl now totally humiliated in front of all the boys she was supposed to supervise proceeded to run away in embarrassment. The boys still laughing watched happily as the naked girl ran away and disappeared then far away.

The second story: Who even wears clothes these days?

"Mom, what do you mean I can't wear pants or underwear?!" Olivia yelled as she still couldn't believe her mom.

"My dear, please listen to me. I read from the internet that during hot summer days panties or underwear might cause abrasions so I'm just thinking about your well being", the girl's mother told her as calmly as she could.

Olivia's mother, Mrs. Thompson had always been very gullible and it was common for her to get these kinds of crazy ideas but never before had she proposed anything like this.

"But even you aren't following that thing, mom", the girl complained trying to talk sense to her mother.

"I know Olivia but I'm a full grown adult so it would be very inappropriate for me to do so but who knows. Maybe if this proves to be successful I might join you later.

The girl, completely against her moms logic, immediately opened her mouth to protest, "I'm sixteen! I can't walk around here butt naked!" She yelled but her mother was having none of it.

"Olivia Thompson, you're now pushing your limits. Take those pants off now or I'm going to do it. Don't act like an immature child.

"You just said that you're mature so you don't have to do this but now you're asking me to act mature while treating me like a child?" Olivia pointed out but her mother just gave her an angry stare which informed her that Mrs. Thompson isn't playing around.

The girl, now annoyed and mad, decided finally to do as her mother had said and pulled her pants and panties down. Her butt and pussy now exposed, she stood there holding her arms crossed to prove that she wasn't afraid of her.

"Are you happy now? My little cunt here, exposed to everyone, you can't seriously think it's by any standards that I would go out like this." The girl said as she stood tall and proud staring at her mother believing that soon this would change her mind.

Her mother didn't. She just watched her and nodded, "Good. I'm happy you agreed to this. Well, you can go now," she said calmly.

"Really? Is that all you have to say?" Olivia was now in disbelief. Surely it wasn't possible that she would have to stay like this. What a stupid idea, she thought. But her mother seemed to be serious.

The poor girl, now sitting bottomless in her room, didn't know how long this would last, "Why is my mom such a boomer?" She mumbled to herself before moving her head to look at her pussy, "Well at least you're now getting some fresh air if nothing else."

"Olivia, weren't you supposed to go play tennis with Alice?" Her mother shouted from upstairs a moment later.

Shit. She had totally forgotten about Alice and knew that she had to keep her promise and go to play with her, but not like this. She couldn't go there without pants.

"Mom I can't go there like this", she yelled back to her mom now being sure that she would get her pants back.

"Why of course you can honey. You better go now as you wouldn't want to make Alice mad at you."

Was this really going to happen? She definitely didn't want to go outside naked. She was far too old for that. And she also didn't want to be seen naked by her friend but if she was going to have to stay bottomless for long she would certainly sooner or later be seen by someone.

Didn't take long before she, with her pussy out, was running toward the tennis court. The old court was a good distance away from the most crowded places and with a bit of luck maybe she could survive all of this with only Alice seeing her bits. A few times it was close that someone would have seen her but she barely managed to always get out of the sight before that.

When she finally arrived at the court she was slightly relieved to see that it was all empty. Maybe Alice had forgotten their appointment. But it was then that she saw how Alices parents' car drove to the parking lot right next to her. She didn't know whether to cover up or not but decided that if she just acted cool it would be less embarrassing and so she kept her hands at her sides.

After getting out of the car Alice and her mother who had driven Alice there instantly noticed how the girl wasn't wearing any pants at all.

Alice about to laugh at her friend was interrupted by her mom, Wow Olivia what is this about? Why aren't you covering your privates?" She asked, clearly shocked by all this.

"My mom read that pants can cause abrasions and such so she made me go bottomless. It's better this way trust me," Olivia tried to laugh this off but she was clearly now red from blushing

Alice's mom, wanting to support the girl but still feeling bad, decided to do something surprising, "Yes your mother told me about that yesterday but I thought the idea was stupid…", she kept a pause still staring at the half naked girl's pussy, "... well, I guess it could work. Alice take your pants off you will be joining your friend from now on."

"What!" Alice screamed terrified of such a proposal, "I would never…"

Her mom immediately interrupted her, "Young girl, do as you're told. Your friend Olivia here is trying something new and brave and I think that you should respect her and join her", Alice's mom said.

"No way I'm not going to run around naked like some psycho", the girl laughed thinking that her mother must have been joking but her joy was short lived as the strict woman then crabbed her and decided to give her a spanking.

"Wait mom, not here! Not when Olivia is watching!" She managed to yell before her pants and panties had been pulled down all the way to her ankles.

Olivia watched in shock as her friend's mother then started to spank her daughter in front of her eyes.

"This is what you get for being such a brat Olivia. Are you happy now? How many times in this week I have already had to spank you?" Her angry mother shouted as harsh spanks landed one after another on the poor girl's butt.

Not too long after that the spanking was over but the now bottomless girl, ass even more red than her face, was left in the parking lot without anything to cover her pussy with as her mother drove away.

"Alice are you alright?" Olivia asked with a small giggle.

"Auch, yeah I guess, I will never get used to that", the girl said while watching the car that disappeared a good distance away, with her pants inside it

"Used to it? Does your mom still spank you? Even though you're sixteen?" Olivia, now really surprised, asked her.

"Sometimes her, sometimes others”, Alice replied but instantly realized that she might have told too much.

"Others!? Who others?"

Alice, now cornered up, spent a second thinking on how to answer, "Well sometimes my brothers, sometimes my father."

Olivia could have maybe somehow understood the father thing but brothers?! "But your brothers are both younger than you Alice? Why can they spank you?"

"It's hard to explain… mom says that spanking is the only way a girl learns to behave," Alice, now clearly getting awkward, quickly changed the topic, "Weren't we supposed to play tennis here?"

The two now bottomless teens opened the gate to the tennis court and opened their bags to get their tennis rackets. As the sun was shining in the sky the girls started the first game. Both of them now jumping and running around blocking and throwing shots against each other. As the game progressed they started to feel less and less embarrassed about their own nudity.

Soon neither girl could even remember that their asses and vaginas were showing as they had completely focused on the game. It was then that two boys, around their age from their school, also came to the tennis court. The boys, at first, couldnt realize that the girls were really totally bottomless but as they came closer and closer they started to notice it.

Olivia was the first who saw them and her heart jumped from terror. What would she know? She couldn't just run away, no that would have been too embarrassing.

"Oh hi girls nice weather isn't it", one of the boys said staring at Olivias pussy, "Have you possibly forgotten something?" The boy asked as his face was filled by a big smile.

"No we're just… we're just trying out this new fashion trend. Haven't you heard about it? Everyone in Europe is bottomless these days. You must have been living underground for ages", Olivia laughed while Alice looked at her like she was waiting for advice on what to do next.

"Well I certainly love it. I think every girl should go bottomless like you do. By the way could we join your game?"

Alice wasnt really fond of the idea but Olivia decided that if the choice was to continue playing while the boys watched or to play with them the latter sounded better as the boys would be more focused on the game and less to their nudity.

Soon all four of them were playing together, girls versus boys. Everything went fine but anyone could have told that the boys definitely weren't playing their best game as they couldn't keep their eyes off the girls round butts and bald pussies. After a few rounds the boys, wanting to see more of these brave girls, proposed a bet.

"Hey Olivia, was it, what do you say if we do a little bet. If we boys win the next game you will have to take your tops off too. You're already exposing so much that it can possibly be hard for you guys to show a bit more right”, One of the boys said, whose name was Michael as he had introduced himself some time ago.

The girls spent a second thinking about the offer, Alice more against ut but Olivia more toward it. At the end they decided to accept but with one condition; if they won the boys would have to take their pants off and stay like that for the rest of the game. Olivia couldn't help but think about what their dicks might look like, especially Michaels as she had now formed a slight crush on him during the game.

The boys thought about the idea and accepted it as they believed that if they really put their effort in they could beat the girls. The match started and it was nothing but easy for neither side. The girls playing their best game, even in their embarrassing situation, in the end were no match for the guys.

The girls then kept their promise and took all their upper garments off now standing completely naked, not including their shoes, in the court. Now totally sweaty, tits exposed, bald pussies visible and their cute butts out the girls looked cute and definitely extremely hot.

The guys couldn't now believe their luck to have runned to such a confident girl but in reality the girls were very much embarrassed about this. After some time the girls finally decided to leave but before that the guys asked their numbers and took a few selfies with them. The girls, slightly reluctant, accepted the offer for pics and posed with the guys.

As Olivia was walking the same path as previously she thought to herself that maybe this bottomless thing wasn't as bad as she had thought. At least she had fun and got her new crushes number just like that. When she finally reached her home she noticed how her mom was now also bottomless. Olivia was now surprisingly happy to learn that her mom would be making her go like this to school tomorrow. She was now starting to really like this.

------------------

Thanks for reading these two short stories. I'm planning on from now on posting all my short enf stories in this thread so if you have any story ideas I'm more than happy to write them.[*]
Last edited by BlueMenace on Fri Apr 14, 2023 8:24 pm, edited 22 times in total.
- By the one and only me

You should also check this out. It's my very own story archive
superevil7

Re: 2 Short Enf Stories

Post by superevil7 »

The first story was cute, but my favorite was the second one. I always love a girl being forced to expose herself by an authority like one of her parents. Awesome that the boys got them to take their tops off too and even got a few pics with the naked girls.
BlueMenace wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:51 pm "This is what you get for being such a brat Olivia.
I think you meant Alice here 8-)

I like that in the end Olivia doesn't feel as bad as she initially did about being bottomless, and even found it as a benefit, realizing she got Michael's phone number pretty easily because of her state of undress.

Keep up the great writing. I'll be looking forward to more from you :)
BlueMenace

Post by BlueMenace »

superevil7 wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:08 am The first story was cute, but my favorite was the second one. I always love a girl being forced to expose herself by an authority like one of her parents. Awesome that the boys got them to take their tops off too and even got a few pics with the naked girls.
BlueMenace wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:51 pm "This is what you get for being such a brat Olivia.
I think you meant Alice here 8-)

I like that in the end Olivia doesn't feel as bad as she initially did about being bottomless, and even found it as a benefit, realizing she got Michael's phone number pretty easily because of her state of undress.

Keep up the great writing. I'll be looking forward to more from you :)
Thanks as always and yes I meant Alice there.

I also liked the second story story but for me the idea of a girl being naked without others knowing that she was a girl was super hot so I just had to write that first story. Also if you have any ideas or suggestions on more short stories like these I would love to hear them as I have a lot of freetime this week and would love to practice my english writing skills more.
- By the one and only me

ely

Post by ely »

Both good stories and I hope you write more. The tomboy girl that no one identifies as a woman is too much fun. I hope you or others will create more similar stories under different circumstances.
BlueMenace

Football Practices

Post by BlueMenace »

Football Practices

***For clarification I'm talking about normal football, not the weird American variation of it.***

The Cobwebsters high schools boys football team was motivated, talented and absolutely dominating all the games it had played. Everyone in the school knew about their fantastic football team and the players were treated like superstars when they walked down the hallways.

Meanwhile the girls team was the opposite. Now they had just suffered their tenth defeat in a row they were the butt of all jokes in the school. Was it because of low morale or not enough practises? No one knew but their coach who was also the coach of the boys team had finally decided to do something about it.

The girls whose success had been weak were all invited to a football field for extra practices. None of them at that time knew what was going on.

"Why did we have to come here?" Asked Lucy, from the team's captain, Amber.

"I don't know, the coach didn't tell me", Amber answered.

They were all waiting there slightly nervous but still thinking that this was surely just another practice. Practice like any other. How wrong would they be?

Soon the coach finally arrived on the field. His name was Bob and he was an athletic man in his forties, known to be a strict but fair coach. He counted the girls and was happy to see that every single one had come.

"Girls today will be a special day. As we all know your success as a team hasn't been up to the standards held in our school and therefore today I'm going to try something new to get all of you more motivated about this sport", the man said with a deep voice while smiling.

The girls, now curious, whispering to each other about what this new technique might be couldn't have been more surprised when the boys football team arrived on the field. Now some of the girls were starting to guess that the boys had something to do with this.

Amber immediately noticed the boy's captain Oliver, arrogantly standing there with a big smug on his face as always. Did he know something the girl didnt? Both sides kept ogling at each other for a while.

Then the coach opened his mouth again, "Today you girls will be playing against the boys but with some special rules", he took a small break in between his words, "The loser has to strip naked and gets a punishment decided by the winning team."

Now the girls' jaws dropped as they couldn't believe what they had just heard. Was this some kind of joke? The coach wouldn't really propose a bet like that. It was far too unprofessional. But still the man for some reason seemed to be dead serious about this.

"What!? No way!" One of the girls shouted but the man quickly told her to be quiet.

Now Amber had noticed that all the boys seemed to be okay with the idea. Did they know about this beforehand? Her questions were never answered and soon the game had already started.

The girls, still shocked, couldn't put up their best game and it didn't take long before the ball was already in their net. As they hopelessly tried to continue the game another goal was made by the boys. Now it was looking really bad for the girls.

Once again, the ball in the girls net, they were starting to get really worried about what was going to happen to them.

Their struggle was real but soon the game ended and it was time for the losers to fill the bet. The boys watched now, whispering and laughing as the coach grouped the girls into a line.

The girls stood side by side when their coach then ordered them all to strip naked. Slowly but surely clothes started to disappear off of them and in no time they were all butt naked trying their best to hide their embarrassment.

"Hands behind your backs!" The coach declared and no girl dared to oppose him.

Now every single pussy, butt and a tit was exposed to the boys who could barely believe their luck. The boys probably mourned as they weren't allowed to participate in the practices with their phones as the coach was very strict about such things but that just meant that they had to try to remember the naked girls better.

Amber, the athletic redhead, tried to look as confident as possible even if she knew that her small breast and shaved pussy were now being feasted on by the boys' eyes. Of course looking confident while blushing red like an apple was hard but she had no choice. The last thing she wanted was to admit her defeat to the arrogant boys.

Some girls, more terrified than others, were almost shaking from the humiliation as their bodies were shown off in such a way but there were also some girls who had gotten quite aroused from this. One such girl being the team's vice captain Emma, who wouldn't have believed before just how big of a turn on it would be to be exposed to such a big crowd of cute and sporty boys. She could feel how her little cunt was now getting wet, really wet. A small part inside her even now wished that the boys would notice her own arousement just the way she could notice the arousement in their pants. In reality some of the boys had truly noticed the girls wet pussy but of course she couldn't know this. She could only try to guess by looking at their faces and emotions.

On the other hand one of the girls who had not reacted to this as well was Sammy. Her petite body that had been a bit late in development, now being totally exposed, was really an overwhelming experience for the poor girl. She wished it to end but knew that the punishment for losing hadn't even fully started yet. She could only try to avoid the boy's eyes and kept her head down while she knew that everyone was staring at her small rock hard nipples and her pink pussy that only had some very light hair on top of it.

Most boys, completely in bliss, knew that nothing like this might never again happen to them and because of that they had to get a good look at as many pussies and tits as possible as fast as possible. Some boys meanwhile had picked up a clear favorite girl from the line and spent most of the time looking at their bodies and how their cute faces reacted to this embarrassment.

"Okay girls now I'm going to ask the boys what kind of punishment they want to give to you", the coach said with a big smile that the girls would learn from this and soon play far better and bring some fame to the school.

The girls, defeated and humiliated, watched as the boys had formed a small circle and were now discussing the punishment.

Soon they had decided "Coach as we believe that football is a team sport we have decided that, as every player in our team was important to achieve the victory we got, we will be each giving at our turns a punishment to the girls. What does that make, 14 punishment?

The girls couldn't believe what they had just heard but before any of them could protest the coach had already agreed, "Sounds fair", he had said.

The first of the many smaller punishments was to do 20 jumping jacks. With clothes on it would have been nothing but without them, boobs jiggling and all, it was truly embarrassing. Many tit pairs were soon bouncing up and down with sweat beautifully draining down them. "Look at those big tits" and "Those nipples are rock hard, can you believe it", were examples of the comments the boys said to each other while enjoying the sexy show the girls were putting on.

After that the girls had to do a lot of different stretches. For example they had to bend over and touch their toes while their cute butts faced towards the boys. The boys, of course, could now see everything perfectly meaning they could see their pussies from behind and even their little buttholes. Then the girls had to form bridges using their bodies. Both legs and arms on the ground, their stomach facing the sky, the girls were again perfectly exposed. As they had to spread their legs a lot for this move the boys had gotten a nice clear view at their slightly opened vaginas even getting a glimpse of what was inside.

After a lots of other stretches the girls had to walk on all fours with their legs and arms straight meaning that their butts were pointing up high in the air, nothing covering their privates, around the field.

"Faster! Faster!" Shouted one of the boys to a girl he had started to follow. The boy was now getting a perfect view of everything the girl had as she did her best to move around the field while her round butt was moving from side to side in a mesmerizing way.

After that punishment the girls then had to again form a line but this time facing away from the boys. The punishment the boys had decided to give them was common among games that younger kids played against each other. Losers had to form a line and bent over while the winners would take turns on kicking footballs while aiming at the losers' butts.

The girls now squealing one after another, as balls were hitting their butts felt more embarrassed than ever. They knew this punishment but had never guessed that a girl their age would receive it and especially while completely naked and by the opposite gender. A hit after hit, the cute asses were starting to turn more red and red until the boys finally stopped.

Other small punishments were also given to the losing team but soon it was the time for the final one. A punishment not like anh previous as it would take the whole thing to a whole new level. The last boy had decided that the girls would now need to masturbate in front of them and reasoned his request by telling the coach that it would be an embarrassing lesson for them but also an enjoyable one and therefore the girls could learn the important lesson that even in the darkest of times there was still hope left. The coach spent some moments thinking about the proposal but in the end agreed.

The girls that had no more spirit inside them after all the punishment reluctantly agreed and in no time the whole lot of them were fingering themselves as the boys watched. Now this was starting to get simply too erotic for many of the boys and they could already feel the precum forming in their penises and slowly pushing its way to their pants. Their urges to join the girls and start to masturbate themselves had to be controlled by any means necessary.

This went on for a while and as many of the girls had already been sexually built up by being exposed to the boys by all the punishments, it didn't take long before a few of them already came. Many pussies being touched and fingered with different styles and tempos was indeed a view not easily challenged by others.

When the last girl finally managed to come, the boys now quickly all left to take care of their own businesses. Surprisingly some of the girls, the more daring ones, decided to help some of the boys they had specifically noticed out of the team.

For example the brave and sexy vice captain Emma, turned on by the whole thing, had followed three boys to behind the school where they had gone to quickly satisfy their needs. The girl caught them in the middle of action but offered to help each one personally. In the end a total of three cocks had visited her mouth and a total of two loads went inside of it and one big load landed on her face and tits. The boys proceeded to thank the girl and then went on with their days. Emma was left there covered in cum, but she just quickly cleaned herself up and left.

In the end the whole football experience had different effects on different people. Every single boy had absolutely loved it (especially the ones who had managed to got some special treatment from some of the hornier girls afterwards). The girls on the ithet hand had more mixed feelings. Some of them still feeling embarrassed and shy hadn't liked it at all but there were girls like Emma for example who had learned more about themselves and even got some good experiences afterwards. What came to changes in the team's success, the girls actually managed to win the next two games they had. If this was because the special practices or not, remains a mystery to all but at least from now on if the girls ever started to lose games the coach knew exactly what to do.

--------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this third story. Please tell me what did you think about it. Was it good? Was it bad? Did I waste a good opportunity to include some other forms of ENF? Do you have ideas or reguests for my next story? Comment on down below.

As always I'll be seeing you in my next story. Till that remember to stay happy, friend!
Last edited by BlueMenace on Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- By the one and only me

BlueMenace

Cops and Robbers

Post by BlueMenace »

Cops and Robbers

Once upon a time there was a primary school on top of a small hill. The school didn't have many students nor teachers and it was fairly small in size. The students of the school used to love playing a game called cops and robbers where one side played cops and the other played robbers.

In the game the goal was for cops to catch every robber while robbers tried to run and hide from them. If a robber was caught the cops would escort him to a sandbox where they would have to stay until another robber would manage to free them.

Sometimes the games got a bit heated up with both teams accusing each other of cheating and playing unfairly. Due to some recent events with such accusations today when the teams were formed everyone agreed that the girls and boys should face off against each other. This had been done a few times before but usually the boys ended up winning quickly so they agreed that the girls should start as cops because the role of a cop had been proven to be easier than robbers as it was easy to just camp at the sandbox making it near impossible for any ribbers to get saved.

When the game started the boys got a short time period to run and hide before the cops would start to hunt them. They took up good hiding spots and soon the girls were released after them. The game started out normally with some boys getting quickly caught but when the boys tried to rescue them they realized what the girls were doing.

The cops had left half of their team to defend the sandbox where now two boys were imprisoned. There's no army of thieves that could penetrate that fortess of a sandbox, one of the boys said. That's unfair, shouted another.

The boys leader, one of the oldest kids in school, Lucas, was having none of it with the girls and wasn't going to lose just because they were playing it safe. Like what was even fun in that playing style, they were just camping like some cowards, he thought.

After one other boy was caught the boys finally came up with a plan. Ransom. They would themself capture a girl and then negotiate the release of the prisoners. Even though it was against rules they knew that if they wanted to not lose they would need to do something.

The boys pulled out a perfect trap by using one of the younger boys as bait to lure some girls to them. It was guaranteed to succeed. Nothing could stop the boys now.

The kid they chose was a small 11 year old boy. He was athletic and a fast runner and therefore suitable for the job. The boy went in and started to provoke two girls he had found. The girls started to chase the boy and followed him behind a corner. For their horror there were over ten other boys waiting for them and in no time both of the girls were now tied up and escorted to the sandbox by the group of boys. Now in total, over fifteen kids were staring at each other and from the girls face it could be seen that they were shocked to see how two of their teammates were captured by the boys even though it was obviously against the rules.

If the rules had been followed it should have been the boys who should have been prisoned as the girls had managed to touch them (or vice versa if you count what really happened).

The girls leader and one of the oldest and hottest girls in the whole school, Abbie, didn't waste time before protesting against the boys actions, "You can't do that. The rules say that only cops can capture robbers!" She shouted angered by the boy's apathy toward the rulebook.

"Abbie let the boys go and we will let the girls go", Kyle, the sixteen year old leader shouted back.

"Never. We won because you cheated and now you will all have to give up and let us capture you", she answered straight away without even considering the proposal.

Now the three boys who were captured and who had previously just chilled in the sandbox were held still by multiple girls who made sure to not lose their prisoners. It seemed that this game was again causing dissension between the teams but never before had it gone this far.

"This is your last warning girls", Kyle said as confident as he could, "Let The boys go free or… or…"

"Or what?" Abbie laughed at the boy and other girls joined her aswell.

Kyle, now completely tangled by the girl's arrogance, looked at his captives and then got an idea, "Or I'm gonna pull all of their pants down and expose their underwear!" He yelled only now realizing what he had said. Would he really do that? After all these girls were innocent and had played the game completely fairly.

"You're bluffing. You don't have the balls to do something like that", Abbie said while smiling at the boy. She knew that he would never dare to do anything like that.

But that was the final string. Kyle, now enraged by being made fun of, walked behind one of the girls and pulled her pants all the way down to her ankles. The crowd gasped and soon both of the girls had been pantsed by the angry boy. Abbie, still shocked about what had just happened, replied to the fire with fire and did the same to all of the boys.

Now there were a total of five kids with their underwear exposed. 3 boys and 2 girls. Everyone now staring at their underwear, all five of those kids felt totally embarrassed.

"Stop this please. Pull my pants back up!" One of the girls named Juliet squealed. She was 15 in age and hated the fact that all the boys in he4 school could currently see her tight white panties that didnt do a great job at hiding her round butt cheeks.

The younger girl, Claire, tried to act tough but knew that with a face all red from embarrassment it would be really hard as her panties, yellow in color, were exposed to everyone watching. Both of the girls tried to avoid any eye contact with the boys. Meanwhile the three boys, now also pantsed, were only wishing that this madness would stop soon and no one else would lose any more clothes.

"Abbie, give up and let the boys free or I'm going to take these girls' shirts off too" Kyle threatened.

"If you touch those girls one more time I'm going to strip these boys totally naked in front of everyone.

That threat was not to be taken lightly and Kyle knew it but he wasn't going to give up, "If you strip them naked the same will happen to these girls. I bet that there are many boys here who would enjoy seeing some bare pussies", he said and the situation was now escalating rapidly.

It was first abbie who lightly lowered one of the boys underwear and partially exposed his pubic hair. Kyle then immediately responded to that by stripoing the shirts off from both of the girls and getting ready to expose their tits. After Abbie saw what Kyle had done she wasted no time and pulled all three underwear down to the boys' ankles.

Now three erected dicks popped out and many girls gasped and laughed a bit. The boys wanted to bury themselves underground and hide their embarrassment but the girls held them still while keeping their hands behind them. Three dicks varying in size now being ogled by all the girls was definitely something that hadn't happened before.

The oldest of the now exposed boys was Jim who embarrassingly had the smallest penis only around four inches. The two other boys who were both a year younger than him clearly had bigger and more thick cocks that were both over five inches in length.

To make the situation even worse for poor Jimmy, a girl he had a slight crush on suddenly shouted from the crowd, "Omg Jimmy's dick is so small for a boy of his size and age."

Meanwhile the girls now with their pussies, butts and tits exposed were also more embrassassed than ever.

The younger girl Claire had always been a bit shy about her small tits but she still would have never guessed that today would be a day everyone would get to see them in perfect detail. Her small pink nipples, rock hard, and her little bald pussy were sure to draw a lot of attention from the boys.

The other girl Juliet, with her bigger tits and neatly trimmed pussy was also begging that this torment would soon stop. It was already bad enough that they had seen her underwear but this was on a whole new level. As she thought that the situation couldn't get worse she noticed how one of the boys had taken his phone out and were now aiming his camera towards her exposed pussy.

"He's taking pictures!" She shouted in terror but that only made many others realize that they could do the same.

Soon every kid was filming either the boys or the girls. Usually the opposite gender. The boys' dicks were captured in perfect detail as the girls went on close range and some of them even grabbed the cocks with their hands so the size could be more easily figured out from the pictures. They even pulled the foreskins slightly back to get to see the boys' privates more closely.

Meanwhile the boys were doing the same to the girls. Snapping dozens of pictures of their tits, pussies and butts. As the boys noticed how the girls were touching the boy captives' privates they decided to do the same to theirs and spread the girls' pussies apart to get better pictures from inside of them.

Soon the leaders realized that diplomacy had once again failed and they ordered their groups to go save their captured teammates. The two sides met each other in a fierce battle but as they were all very horny teenagers the battle turned quickly into a stripping fight.

Now boys were doing their best to strip as many girls as possible while the girls tried to do the same. The ultimate goal to rescue the prisoners was forgotten as everyone was busy trying to keep their own clothes on while stripping enemies.

As the battle progressed many pairs of tits and pussies were exposed by the horny boys and many dicks exposed by the lustful girls.

"Girls, stop it, go rescue…" Abbie tried to say but she was interrupted by two younger boys who teamed up against the older girl and holded her down. With help from another boy they managed to completely strip the poor girl from her clothes and dignity. The boys managed to turn her over to her back and holded her there while keeping her legs up high in the air while opened up.

Now they got the perfect view of the sexy girl as she was laying on the ground, her big tits visible, and her tight pussy being totally exposed and slightly opened up from the pose. Her struggle was hopeless when the boys took their time filming her body from head to toes, of course paying special attention to her tits and pussy.

Meanwhile one of the shy girls had tried hide under a climbing frame but that was her mistake as she had now gotten stuck and it didn't take long before a boy had already pantsed her and snapped a quality picture of the girls rear that perfectly visualized her pussy from behind and even her small pinkish butthole.

At the same time a young boy had been cornered up by a few girls who wasted no time stripping him naked and tying him into a fence now making it impossible for him to cover up. His small penis was completely exposed to everyone to see.

It didn't take long before every single kid had been stripped and filmed in great detail and it was then when the now exhausted sides finally agreed to a peace deal calling the game a draw. They started to put their clothes back ok but unfortunately there wasn't enough clothes for everyone as many clothes had been torn and lost during the fight.

Some kids therefore had to walk home partially or fully naked. Most embarrassing was for the guys that managed to find socks and shirts and such but still couldn't find pants and had to walk home even long distances while wearing clothes that still didn't hide anything worth hiding.

At the end everyone learned that playing fair and following rules is the way to go in life.

------------------------

Thanks for reading the fourth story Cops and Robbers
Last edited by BlueMenace on Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- By the one and only me

Schlumpf83

Re: 4 Short Enf Stories (new story 2/7)

Post by Schlumpf83 »

Pretty cool stories! Very creative! I liked all four very much! :mrgreen:

Always love "battle of the sexes" themed stories! ;)
Frank89

Re: 4 Short Enf Stories (new story 2/7)

Post by Frank89 »

Loved the first one. There's potential for a sequel.
BlueMenace

An akward dinner

Post by BlueMenace »

An akward dinner

“Shut up already. I don’t care about your stupid shirt. I’m trying to study. Please leave my room now!” were the unfortunate words that started it all.

Until that moment Lotta’s day had been going perfectly well with nothing out of ordinary happening. She had woken up normally, put on some clothes, went to school, went to her piano lesson, came home and then started to do her homework. Everything had been perfectly fine until now.

Lotta’s sister Agnes stood there, in the middle of her sister's room, shocked at the reaction she had received from her sibling Lotta. To be fair it was true that Lotta wasn't known for her good temper but yelling at someone seven years younger than you and telling them to shut up was a bit extreme even for her. Whatever the reason might have been, it was no longer important as the girls’ mother rushed into the room in total disbelief of what kind of language she had heard from her seventeen-year-old daughter Lotta.

It was now that even Lotta realized that “rude” would be an understatement to describe her previous actions. Even if Agnes had annoyed her by seeking constant attention from her it was no reason to yell or insult anyone.

“I didn’t mean to-”

Lotta’s explanations were quickly interrupted by her now angry mother who was having none of it, “Lotta you absolutely cannot use that kind of language in this house,” she said while staring directly at Lotta’s eyes before taking a look at Agnes who was clearly shocked and terrified by being yelled at, “I demand that you apologize to your sister right now, Lotta.”

The girl, Lotta, was not getting pissed off herself as she still felt like it was Agnes’s fault that she lost her temper that way. After all, the little kid had been annoying her for a good while constantly showcasing her different clothes and outfits.

She then opened her mouth to defend herself, “I’m sorry that I yelled to that little brat but she deserved it for being so gosh damn infuriating for the whole freaking time,” the words she had chosen didn’t seem to have to desired effect to the girl’s mom who now seemed to be even angrier than before but that wasn't all. The woman closed her eyes and let out a long sigh which was filled with disappointment.

Few moments later, after a bit of talking, a lot of yelling and some unlikely events, the situation had developed into something totally unexpected, “Lotta Blåberg, take your clothes off”, said a voice filled with determination and seriousness.

Lotta had truly played her cards in the worst possible way trying to talk against her mother and this is where it had brought her. You can actually thank Agnes for coming up with the idea of the older girl losing her clothes. As you can see the ten-year-old had proposed the crazy idea by invoking the fact that Lotta had called her clothes stupid and therefore shouldnt be allowed to wear clothes for herself. Who knows maybe the older girl would be humbled by the punishment and would stop her disrespectful behavior. Even if the idea sounded a bit extreme the girls’ mother fell in love with it thinking that it would be a great way to teach some manners to her daughter.
So there they were, in Lotta’s room, all three of them, one of them clearly more shocked than the two others, “What! No way I’m going to give my clothes away. Stop joking mom”, Lotta tried to say but I bet that you all know what ended up happening.

Lotta’s perspective (literally first time I have ever changed perspective mid story! Feels so weird.)

This is bullshit, I thought while sitting butt naked on my bed thinking about how I even got to this position. Now without anything on the air in the room felt slightly chilly against my exposed skin. This was definitely embarrassing but at least my mother had said that this would only last for the weekend and today was friday. I checked my phone, nothing new there, and got up. Well I guess I don't have to think what to wear now, I said to myself trying to find at least something positive about this. I looked down at my now naked body, two big breasts and my trimmed pussy. At least this would only last for a weekend, I assured myself, no one outside my family will see me.

I then stood up and went in front of a mirror. The girl who was now standing in front of me did not look like anything too crazy but she definitely didn't look bad at all. A pair of big tits, at least big for a thin seventeen-year-old, hung from her chest equipped with small pink nipples, like small crowns on top of hills, on the center of them. The girl’s coochie, with her puffy lips completely hiding the insides, had a neatly trimmed brown bush on top of it that was only a small touch darker than the girl's long and curly hair. Her thighs, hips and belly all seemed to have the perfect combination of thinness and chubbiness making her have the right curves in right places while still looking very slim and modest.

While I was checking myself out I was suddenly interrupted by my younger sister Agnes who opened the door and stepped inside her cute face filled with a big smile. She paid no effort to pretend to not be staring at my pussy and tits one after another as she walked to me.

“You never guess what mom just said”, she said almost laughing.

My eyes rolled and I let out a sigh, “Well what did she say”, probably nothing important, I thought but oh boy how wrong I was.

“She's inviting the Johnsons over for dinner. They'll be here any minute now.”

I felt how my heart stopped for a moment as I tried to process what she had just said. Mr and Ms Johnson had three kids, two boys and a girl. The boys were a bit younger than I was at ages of fifteen and fourteen while their daughter was only one year younger than I was. What that meant is that there was no way I’d let them see me naked like this. I just couldn't. That would have been far more embarrassing than what I had even dared to fear.

“I bet that William and Adam will love to see you like that”, my little sister said while leaving me completely dumbstruck in my room.

Next thing I knew was that there I was naked as the day I was born in the hallway receiving our visitors with my mom and sister. One hand over my box while the other was doing its best at containing my soft tits that had now been squished under it. Well to be honest if measured in surface area most of my tits were exposed just because of their size but at least my nipples were hidden and that was all that mattered to me.

Then our quest came in and immediately the two sons noticed me. First came shock, then confusion and finally amusement as they stared at my body. I felt exposed and humiliated but my sole goal was to keep my cool and look as casual as possible. When the parents and their daughter came inside I could see how their mothers jaw dropped wide open.

“Why in the name of god are you naked!” she yelled in terror but my mother quickly started to calm her down and explain that I was being punished and how it was not a big deal. Yeah right, not a big deal at all but you still decided to invite guests just to humiliate me further, I almost said but managed to keep my words to myself.

The two boys now both looked all over me, probably trying to comprehend what was going on. Well I would have surely done the same if the positions were switched so I can't really judge them. At least they kept their mouths shut, for now.

After sharing some small talk my mom directed all of us to the living room where she had already set up the table. As we made our way upstairs I followed my mother right behind her for additional cover while the rest of the people followed us. The whole time I used my other hand to try to cover my butt being extra careful that nothing was showing between my legs but my plan fell quickly apart when Agnes decided to pull a prank on me and jokingly slapped my ass. Naturally I jumped a bit which led to my hand moving away from my butt and my legs parting up a bit. Only god knows if those two boys only a few steps behind me got to see anything that they definitely didn't need to see.

I sat upon the table, my legs tightly closed, and now both hands covering my tits feeling victorious for the first time after receiving my punishment. Now I could just sit here safe and sound without having to worry about flashing anything. It was William and Adam’s older sister Wilma who actually sat right next to me but that was actually the thing I had really wished for. She gave me a smile of sympathy while her green eyes glanced over me. She was probably just happy that she wasn't the one naked.

Now what came to the Johnsons' family I knew all of them very well. Many times they had come to eat dinner with us and Wilma was actually a pretty good friend of mine. Then to the boys. William and Adam could have been identical twins for all I know as they looked very similar to each other, both of them fairly good looking athletic guys with average smarts and personalities.

After everyone had sat down and the food had been served it was pretty silent at first as Ms Johnson was too awkward to say anything, her husband too busy eating, William and Adam completely focused on my body, my mom still trying to make sure that everything had been set up perfectly and my sister also staring at my body holding her laugher and inappropriate comments. Oh and what came to Wilma she was just being typical Wilma and therefore quiet.

“Mom, Lotta is playing with her tits. It’s distracting”, Agnes suddenly said out loud and Ms Johnson almost choked to her wine.
My mother took a look at me and saw how I was indeed putting all my focus on covering my tits instead of eating the food and she then decided to open her mouth, “Lotta, stop covering your tits. You're not allowed to wear clothes and using your hands as cover is almost the same as just using clothes. Please remove your hands from your chest and eat your food”, she then said and I felt how the boys now got extra excited from hearing that.

My protests were in vain and soon I had no choice but to do as I was told. In one quick motion I removed my hands like it was nothing, letting my big breasts fall free, and then tried to focus on eating. The boys, completely in awe, now got to see my tits in all their glory and I just had to accept it. Unfortunately I could now feel how it was becoming near impossible for me to hide my embarrassment and in no time my face was already bright red and that if something made the boys get enthusiastic.

“So Lotta how's life. Are you still playing piano”, William, the older of the two boys, said to loosen the tension of the room after our eyes met for the shortest of the moments.

“Yeah”, that was all I could mumble under my embarrassment.

Oh fuck not now, I mumbled as I noticed how my nipples were starting to get hard. Too bad Agnes also noticed it instantly and decided it was the time to say something, “Lotta are you maybe getting a bit too excited?” That brat seriously knew how to act the most innocent thing on earth but then suddenly she would drop a comment like that, how typical of her.

Of course to make the matters worse William decided to continue on what Agnes had started and said, "If you really like this that much you can just say it to us."

Now Ms Johnson had gotten enough and said that she didn't want to listen anymore to these inappropriate comments coming from anyone and my mother was fast to agree with her. Mr Johnson, still mouth full of chicken, on the other hand still had no interest in saying anything. I guess I know now for sure that from whom Wilma has inherited her quietness. Actually what came to Wilma I think she was maybe even more nervous than I was for some reason. Quietly she just sat there right next to me avoiding to look in my direction.

Luckily it didn't take too long before most of us had finished and I thought that I would be free to go to my room, but of course no. As I was trying to leave my mom stopped me and told me to thank our guests first. I did as I was told but my sister wasn't just yet happy and told my mom that I was playing with my coochie.

I guess you know what happened after that. My pussy, completely exposed to everyone for a good moment before I was finally allowed to leave.

Only for the weekend, was the last thing I thought, only for the weekend...

‐----------------------------------------------

Sorry that it has been a bit quiet lately on my behalf. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this short story and as always feel free to tell if you liked it or suggest ideas for upcoming stories. I'll be seeing you in my next story whatever it might be.
- By the one and only me

BlueMenace

Re: Short ENF Stories by Blue (active poll)

Post by BlueMenace »

Hi I just found this short story I made a while ago but never posted anywhere. It's kind of a beach story but not really because the beach is not like a very crowded sand beach in some tropical location. This is not part of the poll but just something I wanted to post here to make the thread more relevant and to get my poll gain more attention.

Fun at a lake

Imagine a small lake in the middle of a forest with a small wooden pier and an old changing room about thirty meters away from it. The day is sunny with minimal clouds drifting in the sky. Then on the shore of the lake there are three teens, one boy and two girls, hanging out. The teens, Thomas, Brigitte and Abigail had just arrived and would no doubt soon be all swimming in the water. The summer break had just started and there were no worries in the air. Just three friends having a great time.

The group had walked here from their summer cottages not too far away. The two girls had already put on their swimwear before arriving while Thomas hadn't.

As Brigitte was unpacking her light blue colored backpack while Thomas was using the changing room to change into his swimming wear Abigail decided to say something to her, “Isn’t he cute? The way he acts and looks. I think he’s so-”, but she got interrupted by Brigitte.

“Cut it out. You know that I have a crush on him”, Brigitte said, now dead serious, but was only met by Abigail's laughter.

“I was just kidding. Don't take everything always so seriously”, Abigail said as she jokingly pushed her friend a bit to the shoulder.

“And here I thought that jokes were supposed to be funny…”

“C’mon girl you know how I would never.”

Now Thomas had come back wearing his loose swim shorts and interrupted the girls, “What are you guys here gossiping about? Something important?” He was a fairly handsome guy with black hair and sharp eyes that were filled with determination and confidence.

“Oh it’s nothing you know”, Brigitte laughed it off while giving a slightly offended look at her friend, Abigail. Fortunately the two quickly forgot their small disagreement and all three of them were in the water.

The day had been hot, even hotter than usual, and this little break did good to all the teens. “Here I come!” shouted Thomas who had just climbed to the pier to jump back to the lake making a wave water splash towards the girls.

After somewhere around ten minutes a thing, unexpected in kind, happened. Abigail, wanting to prank her friend Brigitte, had sneakily swam behind her. After a short moment of calculator for the perfect time to strike Abigail soon saw the perfect opportunity and crabbed Brigittes bikini bottoms and in one swift motion pulled them all the way off without giving her a chance to react. As they were both deep in the dense lake water Thomas didn't get to see what was going on.

The blonde girl, Brigitte, tried to crab her bottoms back but Abigail was quick to move in safety of the shore knowing that Brigitte couldn't now leave the water to not flash her lower half to both of them.

“What's that?” asked the oblivious Thomas after seeing how Abigail threw something deep to the forest.

Before the troublemaker could answer anything Brigitte, to protect her dignity, opened her mouth, “It’s nothing trust me.” Now a small grin spread on Abigail's face as she realized exactly how much the cute blonde cared about Thomas not finding out that she was naked.

After getting back to the water herself Abigail was now constantly subtly teasing her now bottomless friend. Brigitte, face red, tried her best to keep her cool but when Thomas decided to go take a pee she saw that her change had come, not to get her bottoms back but instead get her revenge on the other girl.

Right when Thomas was a distance big enough away from them Brigitte went in to steal her friends bikinis. “Wait what are you no-” it didn’t take long before Brigitte had managed to strip Abigail's bottoms and even top off, leaving her completely naked under the water.

What followed was a fierce underwater battle between the two girls as they fought for the loose clothing from pieces. In the end the duel was a stalemate with Brigitte losing her top and all the clothes getting torn to pieces by being pulled to all directions by the angry teens. At some point the both of them had already forgotten the torn clothes that were already far away floating away from them.

“What the heck are you guys doing?” Thomas who had now come back shouted at them from the pier still unaware that the girls had absolutely nothing on under the water.

Now both of the nude girls stopped their fight in fear of accidentally flashing something if they kept moving around. The rest of the swim trip was quite awkward with both of the girls staying deep in the water as far away as possible from the boy.

When it was time to leave Thomas was already drying up in the sun. No teen had bought towels as the day was hot enough to dry your skin so there was no need. But now that the girls previous choice had backfired and they had no idea on what to wear after getting out of the water or if they should even get out of the water at all.

“This is all your fault Abi”, Brigitte mumbled.

“Well I’m sorry but maybe if you didn't tear all our clothes-”

Abigail didn't get to finish her sentence as Thomas was now getting impatient at waiting for the girls, “Hey we don’t have all day!”

At the end both of the pretty teens slowly walked out of the water while hiding all their bits from the boy whose jaw had now droppen wide open. After the girls reluctantly explained what had happened Thomas couldn't help but laugh at them and their nudity.

“Stop laughing, it's not funny.”

“Yeah, at least lend us some of your clothes. We can't walk around like this.”
As the girls were clearly in a helpless and vulnerable position the boy suddenly got a great idea, at least great for him, “Hey guys let's make a deal. I’m going to give clothes to you but only one of you.”

Both girls, seemingly shocked, couldn't believe what they had just heard. “What do you mean only to one?” Brigitte asked, wishing that she was the one that the cute boy was talking about.

“I’m lending my shirt and shorts to the one I find to be prettier and therefore more in need of the coverage”, Thomas said with a big grin on his face. He knew that if the nude girls would walk naked to the cottages they would surely be seen by outsiders on the way.

“Well who is the prettier”, Abigail asked immediately trying to look as cute as possible even though it was hard with her face red from embarrassment.

“I don't know yet. It's hard to say when you're constantly covering up with your hands”, the boy said, trying to sound like he didn't just want to see the girls naked.

The girls then spent a moment thinking about if they really wanted to flash their tits and pussies but came to the conclusion that it would be less embarrassing than walking all the way back to the cottages naked. Then slowly but surely they moved their hands to their sides letting the boy get a good look at their wet bodies. Their tits and coochies completely exposed, they stood there more embarrassed than ever.

“Hmm I think I know who I’m picking…”, Thomas said while staring at their bald pussies, “Actually nah. You girls need to convince me further.”

“But..”, Brigitte tried to say.

“So you don't want any clothes?”

“I do but…”

“But?”

“Nothing.”

“Good. Now could you guys spread your legs a bit and then spread your… I know that you know what I’m talking about.”

The suggestion sounded insane to Abigail who almost refused but after seeing Brigitte follow the instruction she just couldn't give up. She wanted those clothes. Thomas couldn't believe how much the girls were really agreeing to do as there were now two completely naked girls spreading their pussies open standing in front of the boy.

“Now let me just take a picture of you there and I think I can make my decision”, Thomas said and snapped some photos of the girls with his phone.

“Are you done?” Abigail asked and the usually so confident and brave girl was almost shaking from the embarrassment.

“Yep. You're both pretty so neither will get any clothes”, Thomas laughed and turned around, “C’mon let's go. We are late.”

That was the last straw and now the girls had had enough with the boy…
- By the one and only me