Stripped by bratty kids (PART 5 out 4/5)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
willow_1446

Re: Stripped by bratty kids

Post by willow_1446 »

Part five

Now inside the house covered with a towel, Nadia considered a million plans in her head to get away. Melissa must've taken notice.

"Hey, any funny moves and I'll send all those pictures to everyone you know!" Melissa warned.
"We got your phone, y'know? And we noticed you didn't have a passcode" Phil added.
"So, you mind going into that bedroom for me?" Melissa stopped right by the room.

Nadia walked through the door, silent and knowing they weren't lying about her phone. The kids, Marc now gone, pulled the towel off and pushed Nadia onto the bed, face down.

"Go!" Melissa yelled as Phil jumped onto Nadia. Phil sat on her back to stop her from moving. He gave her ass a little slap which made her jump.

"Get off! Stop! That's so inappropriate!" Nadia yelled at them.
"Oh really? Inappropriate? Just like when you started touching yourself in the pool?!" Melissa asked.
"Wha?! No I didn't!" Nadia yelled back.
"Mhm."

Phil grabbed Nadias arms and pulled them behind her.

"Wow, you're so weak Nadia!" Melissa said. "Come on, turn her around and I'll take the stomach."

Phil complied, leaving Melissa on Nadia's stomach as Phil sat on one arm and lifted the other to the bedpost. Melissa ziptied Nadia's wrist to the bedpost. The kids repeated the process with her other wrist and her legs.

"Where's Marc at, huh?" Nadia asked.
"Oh we put him to bed so the real fun could start." It had grown a little late since the kids antics had begun.

Melissa bent over and got into Nadia's face.

"Wow, I bet you honestly like me here, straddling you in my little purple bikini, my tits popping out as I bend over to tie you up."
"Nuh uh, you're just a kid!"
"Come on we're not even two full years apart. I've seen the way you look at me, perv!"

Nadia tried to resist moaning as she simply shook in place. As much as it embarrassed her she honestly liked the situation she was in as equally as it terrified her.

Melissa started to run her finger along Nadia's bare stomach. She started in between Nadia's breasts and moved to right above her pubes.

"I bet-no, in fact-I know you enjoyed being stripped and left outside naked you little perv!" Melissa teased.
"I did not!"

Melissa ran her finger across Nadia's soaking wet slit.
"Oh, really?" Nadia grew silent.

"Well, Nadia, you've been a very naughty girl today, from the skinny dipping to the not following directions. So we've decided to punish you!" Melissa said.
"The only problem was we couldn't quite figure out how... until we checked your phone!" Phil added.
"We happened to stumble upon this little website you seem to frequent. One that has to do with stripping and humiliation. And what better place to ask?" Melissa said.

Nadia's heart sunk.

"No, no, nononono-!"
willow_1446

Re: Stripped by bratty kids

Post by willow_1446 »

Interlude

Hey, girlspns.com. Me and my brother have got our babysitter and fan of the site Nadia tied up naked right now and we need some help giving her a good punishment.

You see, she's been a very naughty girl, so the punishment must fit the crime (and be within reason). Thanks for the help!
mikewozere

Re: Stripped by bratty kids (PART 5 out 4/5)

Post by mikewozere »

I prefer stories where the victim is humiliated against their will, so sorry, but I've got to jump off here.
reviewer

Post by reviewer »

Despite Mike, I really enjoyed your story and I like the way it's going! Please keep going...

Well, Princess would probably recommend some kind of tickling but I think since she is already very horny that should be used against her! Keep her edged as long as possible and have her beg you for relief. Maybe you even get some naughty commitments from her which will embarrass her more ;)
HankHill33

Post by HankHill33 »

I’m really enjoying this story too. Great work so far.

I could see the kids spanking her for a while, taking turns. Once they’re doing with all of their antics, I can see her being forced into some little kid undies. I’m sure that would also involve spanking and wedgies. Hopefully the parents don’t discover her in those.
MelissaWrites

Post by MelissaWrites »

Love the story! Here is my submission for how to humiliate Nadia.

She is already naked, tied up, and a little aroused. They should get her off the bed but bind her hands behind her back, and her ankles together. Then sit her down by the front door and order a pizza.

Maybe after the pizza delivery, they can eat the pizza off her naked body to avoid dirty dishes, lastly she needs to be cleaned up so maybe a front yard hose down...

Just some ideas :)