Dare Me (new 5/11)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
jojo12026

Re: Dare Me (new 4/8)

Post by jojo12026 »

More please!!
perseus

Post by perseus »

Yes! Another! I must know what happens.
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

anthelester121 wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:14 pm Getting his foot on the pedal again
btw, don't think I didn't catch that metaphor. Nice!
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

If you want more, say so. Encouragement goes a long way.
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

Dare Me - Chapter 13 - Hardship Study Buddy (Part 15)

Was it cruel of me not to give my sister advanced warning of her childhood crush coming to pay visit? I don't think so. She had already traded away her bargaining chips for a mop. She was doomed to spend the rest of her dare at my mercy, even if that meant unexpectedly and nakedly entertaining Joseph Beski for the night.

I delivered the mop and bucket to my grateful sister, keeping my face blank to avoid arousing her suspicion. To put herself in the right mindset, she had done up her hair like a maid with a white scarf. As with anything she wore, she looked stunning. And I'm not just saying that because she had nothing on below her ears.

Since it was a nice day out, while she slaved away at her assigned task, I took my book outside. I spent the morning lounging on the porch. I didn't really need to study anymore. I knew every page almost by heart and had no doubt in my mind that I would pass the next time I took the test. I was really just keeping an eye out for Joseph. I'm not sure of his reasons, but he didn't come walking down the sidewalk from his grandfather's house until almost lunch time. I'm sure, if he had known about the naked girl at our house, he wouldn't have taken so long to pay us a visit.

Having never actually met him, I greeted him and introduced myself as Lucy's brother. I sized him up while chatting about his summer. Being closer to Lucy in age, he was a head shorter than me, but not unusually short. His light brown hair was parted down the middle and came down over his ears in a style that teen heartthrobs had popularized. He had boyish features and an easy, charming smile. I could see why Lucy had a crush on him.

He initially had a reserved demeanor and kept his answers short. But I chalked it up to shyness. He seemed like the type who would come out of his shell once he got comfortable with his environment. Since he hadn't brought his suitcase, I assumed he intended to go back and get it before bedtime. He ended up getting along just fine without it, but I’m getting ahead of myself.

Once we were acquainted well enough, I felt it was time to invite him inside and greet my sister. While we talked, I had been thinking up a cover story to provide some pretext for her lack of clothing.

"So, um, it's been kind of a crazy week for us," I noted, masking my nervous tension, and keeping my voice as casual as I could manage, "my mom is out of town on a business trip and Lucy's room was just sprayed for termites. With her room closed off for a few days she isn't able to get to any of her things. I'm sure it will be fine since she knows you already, but...well, she wasn't exactly expecting visitors. Plus, because of the unusual circumstances, we may have to improvise on the sleeping arrangements. I hope you don't mind."

"Oh, I can sleep anywhere," he asserted, overconfidently. Little did he know how immensely the sleeping arrangements I concocted for him would test him. I'm pretty sure he didn't sleep a wink that night.

"Great to hear it," I replied cheerily, "go on in and make yourself comfortable. I'm just going to check the mail. I'll be right behind you."

Even though I couldn't wait to see Lucy's reaction to the sudden appearance of Joseph Beski in her house, I forced myself to take my time checking the mail. What I found inside did not disappoint.

Entering the house, I strolled through the entryway, flipping through the bills we had just received. For once, they didn't bother me. They were a triviality - just a prop. Entering the hallway, I easily deduced what had transpired. Lucy had finished all her mopping as instructed. Hearing the front door open, she came running to meet me. Seeing her childhood crush instead of her brother standing there in the freshly mopped hallway, she skidded to a halt and immediately moved to cover her naked body with whatever she had handy.

I came upon the impasse and slipped around Joseph and stood between them against the wall. They both looked at me nervously. I had told Joseph that my sister was in the house, but conveniently left out the part about her being completely naked. If I were in his shoes and had entered someone else's house and stumbled upon a naked girl, only to have her protective big brother show up, I would be terrified and keen to plead my innocence.

Lucy looked to me for different reasons. She was standing in that classic, embarrassed naked girl pose, with her knees turned inward, her shoulders tensed, and her arms pulled in tight. She was holding her pom-poms strategically, one over her chest and one to prevent him from seeing between her legs. Her most private parts were covered, but her curves stuck out either side of the pom-poms and betrayed the fact that she didn’t even have panties or a bra on. Wearing nothing but her cute tennis shoes and white ankle socks, it was not hard to guess how she felt about the encounter. The blush on her face revealed everything.

A cute boy had waltzed into her house and popped her safe nudist bubble, and she desperately needed me to come to her aid. Addressing Joseph first, I raised my palms peacefully to non-verbally reassure him that he had committed no offence or faux pas and that I meant him no harm. But when I turned to Lucy, I only offered her a wicked smile.

I got to watch the reality dawn on her face that I wasn't there to offer her any reassurances or comfort. Slowly, she realized that Joseph's appearance in our house was no accident and that I had orchestrated it. As the magnitude of her plight, and her impending humiliation, settled over her, her shoulders slumped, and the most adorable blush formed on her cheeks.

Since I had proved to be no help, her preservation instinct kicked in. Her wide, unfocused eyes darted back and forth as her mind started to race with possibilities. But duty-bound by her dare, her options were limited. She soon reached the exact conclusion I knew she would. She was trapped.

The only real option was to endure whatever humiliation I had planned for her. She could only hope her exposure to Joseph would be a brief one. For all she knew, he had just popped by for a visit or maybe just to retrieve the mop. Drawing in a shaky breath, she began to steel herself to endure whatever came next even if it meant giving Joseph a glimpse of her naked body. She didn't yet know he had been invited to spend the entire day with us.

Keeping my tone suspiciously light, I revealed my sinister scheme, "Lucy, you remember Mr. Beski's grandson, Joseph! While I was getting the mop for you, I got to talking with his mom. Since his whole family came into town all at once, they don't really have enough room for everyone right now. So, I offered to let him spend the day at our house."

My words sealed her doom. Whatever slim hope she still clung to that her exposure could be minimized and kept brief, that was the final nail in her coffin.

While she processed the news, I turned to Joseph. "Lucy wants to be a cheerleader. She's going to try out for the squad next year. She has been practicing hard every day and is getting pretty good at it. Only, she doesn't have a uniform yet. So, she practices in her birthday suit. I hope you don’t mind."

I knew throwing in the mention of her birthday suit would strike a nerve. When she was younger, not long after learning what one was, it had excited her greatly to picture herself standing in front of Joseph in nothing but her birthday suit. Of course, an overactive imagination of an immature little girl fantasizing in the privacy of her own bedroom is one thing. Now, there was so much more of her body worth hiding. Facing the reality of it terrified her. Unable to control her muscles, she started to tremble, sending the adorable little tremors into her pom-poms.

Deciding those silly pom-poms had survived long enough, I took a step towards her and dropped my last bomb. "I'm going to need your help to make our guest feel welcome and at home, Lucy. After all, he's going to be spending the night with us, too! So, why don't you run and get him the mop so he doesn't forget to take it in the morning? Then maybe you can make us all some lunch, eh?"

Before she could process the news that Joseph would be staying for a sleepover, I added, "I'll hold these for you," and reached out and plucked the pom-poms from her grasp, one at a time. Instinctively, she spun in place as her nakedness was briefly revealed. I couldn't blame her body for trying to keep its intimate secrets from him. What naked girl in her place wouldn't do everything she could to maintain her modesty in the presence of a cute boy her age? With a squeak, she threw her dainty hands over her bare bottom and retreated down the hall to disappear around the corner.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

TeenFan

Re: Dare Me (new 4/10)

Post by TeenFan »

Obviously, after doing all that mopping and cleaning, the next thing that needs cleaning is Lucy's body.
She must get a bath before bedtime. Will the guest have the honor of assisting in getting every inch of Lucy's body well-scrubbed?
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

TeenFan wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 8:17 pm Obviously, after doing all that mopping and cleaning, the next thing that needs cleaning is Lucy's body.
She must get a bath before bedtime. Will the guest have the honor of assisting in getting every inch of Lucy's body well-scrubbed?
;)
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

MelissaWrites

Post by MelissaWrites »

I am just dying of curiosity about the sleeping arrangements!
And to see what kept poor Joseph up all night. 😅
perseus

Post by perseus »

Fantastic chapter! I can only imagine what Mikey has in store for Lucy during this visit. Hopefully the wait to find out won't be too long :D
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
anthelester121

Post by anthelester121 »

Well, Lucy's made the bed, now she must sleep ( :? or not) in it :mrgreen: :mrgreen: . More please!
jojo12026

Post by jojo12026 »

:lol: Another please