Dare Me (new 5/23)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Azrael

Re: Dare Me (new 4/10)

Post by Azrael »

I can has another? 🥺🥺
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

Azrael wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:14 pm I can has another? 🥺🥺
Sure, why not?
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

If you want more, say so. Encouragement goes a long way.
doubtless

Post by doubtless »

Yo NeverDoubted, is there somewhere we can sow you our appreciation through capital? I wouldn't mind dropping a $50 in your coffers as a thank you. :P
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

doubtless wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 9:19 pm Yo NeverDoubted, is there somewhere we can sow you our appreciation through capital? I wouldn't mind dropping a $50 in your coffers as a thank you. :P
Gosh, what a kind offer. I will probably set something up at some point, but nothing right now. Not sure my offerings are worth all that.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

neverdoubted

Dare Me - Chapter 13 - Hardship Study Buddy (Part 16)

Post by neverdoubted »

Dare Me - Chapter 13 - Hardship Study Buddy (Part 16)

I suggested we move to the living room to wait for her return. Joseph, now much more enthusiastic about spending the day at our house, happily agreed. He made a decent conversationalist; talking about anything and everything he could think of. In fact, he was a regular a chatterbox. My interest piqued at the mention of his extensive video game collection. I listened jealously about his electronic adventures, while he kept a keen eye on the doorway for Lucy's appearance.

He couldn't stop grinning while he spoke, and I detected another sign of his excitement in the form of a lump in his shorts. I found it ironic that, if asked, he would probably trade his entire video game collection to get to experience one day with my naked sister. And I come along and arrange exactly that for him without asking anything in return. I was like a genie granting his greatest wish for free!

It gave me perspective to see him so excited. It reminded me that administering Lucy's dare was a gift, not a chore. I needed to appreciate it as such and take the opportunity to view today through fresh eyes. I was in a position to give Joseph the best damn day of his young life. Right then and there, I vowed to do exactly that!

There was only one problem. Lucy was nowhere to be found. Excusing myself, I had to go looking for her. I found the poor, naked girl sitting on the bench in the mud room wallowing in despair.

"I can't do it, Mikey, please!" she begged as soon as she saw me. "...please."

Not this again!

"Goosey, knock it off," I chided, "you already used up all your favors. I'm really starting to think you're just taking advantage of me." I drew endless amusement taking the absurd position that she was taking advantage of me when she was the naked one.

"But it's Joseph-" she started.

"I don't want to hear it!" I cut her off. "Don't tell me you can't do something I've seen you do plenty of times. You better figure it out, or would you rather just pay the consequences?"

Sensing my thinly veiled threat, she stopped moping and sat up a little straighter. Now that I had her attention, I continued, "Now, I will be giving you tasks to complete all day and feeding you instructions along the way. So, you better get used to it. If you do a good job, the next task will be easier. But every time you stall or disobey, I'm going to make the next one harder, understand?"

She gulped, and tried to nod, but failed on her attempt. I accepted it anyway.

"Good! Your first task is to turn yourself into a waitress, make and serve us lunch, and clean up the kitchen after. Be extremely friendly, like a real waitress would who’s trying to get a big tip. I'll give you some time to get everything ready and figure out a menu. Think you can do it all in thirty minutes? I bet you can. In fact, I dare you!"

Having assigned her first task, I left her alone to figure it out and returned to the living room. I didn't keep strict watch over the clock. I didn't feel the need to. I had confidence, from the way her eyes were fluttering as I left the mud room, that she would come up with something. Her dare demanded it.

Sure enough, about thirty minutes later, a nervous, scantily clad girl inched her way into the living room trying her best not to draw attention to herself. Joseph noticed her presence instantly and gave her his full attention. So much for keeping out of the spotlight.

Taking my assignment and running with it, she had transformed herself as best she could into the role of a waitress. She was wearing an apron which trod dangerously close to counting as clothes. But it did go with the rest of her outfit, so I was willing to withhold judgement.

The top part looped around her neck leaving her shoulders bare with a panel of fabric just big enough to cover her chest. Onto the panel, she had stuck one of those "hello my name is" stickers with the name "Barb" written in cursive. The lower skirt piece was nothing more than a small ruffle hanging down in front, which meant, other than the strip of fabric tied around her waist, her entire backside was bare. That explains why, as she approached us, she was extra careful to keep her front side facing Joseph.

Apparently drawing inspiration from waitress characters she had seen in movies or tv shows, she had pulled her hair up into a shorter do. A strip of gray cloth tied into a messy bow on one side acted as a band to keep it from falling back over her face. She had a pen tucked dutifully behind one ear and something in her mouth which I later identified as a piece of chewing gum.

For shoes, she had attempted to replicate sensible work flats. The closest analog she could come up with were a childish pair of shiny, black, patent leather shoes. They would have been more at home in Sunday School than at a diner, but I had to credit her creativity.

She held a tiny notepad in one hand and used her free hand to tug at her ruffle. Clearly, in her opinion, the apron was way too short to be worn with nothing underneath. She had a point. The lowest part didn't even reach her legs! One inch higher and she would be flashing everything. Speaking of her legs, Lucy's idea of a waitress must have included wearing pantyhose. Only, she didn't own any pantyhose. As a substitute, she had put on her longest pair of socks.

Actually, I guess they were more like stockings than socks. They weren't thigh-highs, but they were tall enough to reach just above her knees. And they weren't sheer like pantyhose, but they were made of a thinner material than traditional socks. The translucent white fabric did nothing to disrupt her cute contours. If anything, the stockings only drew more attention to her long legs, especially the unbroken stretch of bare skin beginning above her knees and going all the way up to her apron.

As a total package, she couldn't have looked any sexier if she had been trying. Everywhere you looked, there was another alluring piece of the scantily clad little waitress to enjoy. Biting her lip, she couldn't resist the urge to give her ruffle another pleading tug. And, as before, it refused to yield even another inch for her.

With a regretful sigh, she gave up her lost battle for modesty and grabbed the pen from behind her ear. Smacking the gum between her teeth and tilting her head to one side with an uninterested smile, she finally spoke.

"What kin I getcha, hun?" she asked in a strange voice. It was a phrase I had never heard her use in her life.

But as soon the words left her mouth, I realized what she was doing, and it was genius! She had been tasked with playing the role of a mostly naked waitress. By adopting a midwestern affectation and committing to the part, she could detach her senses from the humiliating reality in front of her. No longer was she a cute, embarrassed girl being forced to literally wait on a boy in nothing but a skimpy apron. No, she was Barb, a random waitress working in a 24 hour diner outside Des Moines who was nearing the end of her shift. Barb had a job to do and wasn't interested in chit-chat.

I wasn't upset in the least. After all, I had told her to figure it out. And she had figured out a way to face Joseph without having a nervous breakdown about her near nudity. Did the apron count as cheating? Maybe. I could make her take it off whenever I wanted if I changed my mind. But she looked so sexy in it, and I was feeling generous enough to give her a pass this time. In fact, I enjoyed the underdressed waitress look she had assembled for the task so much that I even made a mental note to consider integrating more sexy costumes into her future dares.

She stayed in character the entire time she took our order and even managed to get through the whole thing without looking embarrassed or tugging on her apron again. The only misstep she made was when it was time for her to head off to the kitchen. Instead of turning and walking out like a normally dressed person would, she tried to keep her naked backside from view by walking backward out of the room.

She almost made it, too, only missing the doorway by a little bit. Bumping into the wall with a loud thud, she yipped in surprise. Jolted out of character, she uttered a bashful apology in her regular Lucy voice. Then, turning her head to better locate the doorway, she made a run for it before something worse happened. She managed to give Joseph only the briefest flash of her naked jiggling bottom as she darted from the room.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

Azrael

Re: Dare Me (new 4/11)

Post by Azrael »

These chapters are getting better and better can't wait to see where it goes.
jojo12026

Post by jojo12026 »

Love it! "Naked jiggling bottom". :lol:
perseus

Post by perseus »

Another part soon? :D
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
jojo12026

Post by jojo12026 »

Yes please! We need to see more of the Lucy-Joey dynamic..
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Some moar?