Harry Stories

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
Debbifan

Harry Stories

Post by Debbifan »

Anyone else feel these would have been better in a folder in the archive section ? Almost feels like spamming the board ?
TeenFan

Re: Harry Stories

Post by TeenFan »

I count 17 stories posted on today's date by Harry.
That is a lot of posting, especially when the stories are also so lengthy.

If there are no more chapters added to each story, and few if any comments on each one, then it won't be long till page one of the site
no longer has these stories on it, replaced with more current stories and updates.

I looked at several of these stories and there isn't much N in them for an ENF site. Takes a lot of reading to get to the Embarrassing moments.
I won't be reading any further. I don't read much on the ENF section to begin with.

If the stories were poorly written, meaning bad grammar and misspellings and difficult to understand, making the stories unreadable it would be
a bigger problem in my opinion. However, Harry is a capable writer. Some people may find his style interesting. That's years of work I see there.
I suppose the stories can be grouped together in the Archives at some point, and sooner than it takes for other collections of stories.
SDS

Post by SDS »

Debbifan wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:50 pm Anyone else feel these would have been better in a folder in the archive section ? Almost feels like spamming the board ?
Personally dosnt bother me im assuming a story dump maybe moving to a new board. Main section gets the most readership and comments... I would have maybe spaced the stories out every day or two to give people time to read them but thats just me.

Biggest thing for me is we don't scare away new writers :D

@Harry

Welcome to the board! At a skim the quality of your work seems great so I look forward to reading through them all in the coming days !
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive

TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

mastergepetto

Post by mastergepetto »

Personally, I prefer longer stories with a good set up and I’m excited to read some of the stories posted by Harry when I have time. I skimmed the intro to a few and they seem very interesting!

I agree Harry could have been more strategic about releasing the stories, but we shouldn’t discourage new users or old writers that are switching over to this forum. These stories obviously took a lot of time and effort to write. If I had an archive of stories like that, I probably would have done like a weekly re-release for the board to space it out but I have no issue with how Harry posted them. I’m just worried flooding the board won’t get the views they deserve.
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

Darky

Post by Darky »

Agreed, looks like spamming the board, and personally not my stories, so have to search the stories I want to read. But no offense to Harry. It’s fine to see new people with new ideas