THE WEDDING ANNIVERSARY: FLASHBACKS Chapter 3 Part 1 Available

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Hooked6

Re: ASS PHASE 3- THE WEDDING ANNIVERSARY- PART 6 AVAILABLE

Post by Hooked6 »

These are some really great chapters. You managed to continue embarrassing Ella in some very creative ways. I like how you managed to expose her in front of so many people and in so many different settings - especially at the hands of her peers. Well done!

I can't wait to see what happens next!

Hooked6
Last edited by Hooked6 on Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Revengedpirate

Re: ASS PHASE 3- THE WEDDING ANNIVERSARY- PART 7 AVAILABLE

Post by Revengedpirate »

Ella felt so embarrassed still lying there, almost completely naked, except for her converse trainers, frilly pink socks, and hairband. Her arms still held tightly above her head, in a busy aisle of shoppers. Ella thought this couldn’t get much worse.
“Alessia? Is That you Alessia?” Came her cousin Becky’s voice.
Ella lifted her head slightly, which is all she could manage in this position. Becky and Derek, her cousins were both standing over her.
“Yes. It’s me.” Said Ella, wishing it wasn’t her.
“Here you are mum.” Said Rose brightly, handing the sloth-woman the baby wipes.
“Thank you, Rose.” Said the Sloth-woman.
“What are you doing to our cousin?” Asked Becky.
“It’s O.K. Becky. I wet my nappy, and the lady here is changing me.” Said Ella.
“I’m Mrs. Sloth, and they are my two children, Rose and Tyler.” Said the Sloth-woman.
Becky and Derek looked nonchalantly at the foursome on the floor.
“Do you need a hand?” Asked Becky.
“Oh, you’ve come at just the right time. I’m about to clean little Alessia’s bottom. You two wouldn’t mind immensely lifting her legs up so I can see better?” Asked the sloth-woman.
“What!!! I’ll be completely exposed, and humiliated.” thought Ella to herself. Ella quickly tried to move her legs out of her cousins reach. With the big woman, sitting between her legs, she couldn’t move them very far, and Derek and Becky took one each. Ella continued to struggle, hitting both her cousins with her trainers. Becky fed up with the trainer hitting her, pulled it and Ella’s sock clean off her left foot. Then Becky did something Ella would never forgive her for. Becky pulled Ella’s left leg, high, and out, exposing, not only, Ella’s bum and pussy, but opening both up as wide as possible. Derek followed suit with Ella’s right leg. Ella now had nothing hidden to the passers-by, even her clitoris hood, had decided to join in her show, erecting itself. All Ella wanted to do was shut her legs and stop the free show.
“What’s that mummy?” Screamed Rose in surprise.
Rose was pointing straight at Ella’s clitoris hood. The little girl’s scream had attracted even more attention from boys, girls, and women. More people had started to push down the aisle trying to find out what was going on. Becky moved her fingers on Ella’s left foot in a circle, trying to find Ella’s most sensitive spot. Derek followed suit on Ella’s right foot. Lucie held Ella’s left arm with Lucie’s left arm, rubbing Ella’s soft brown nipple with her right. Lucie pinched Ella’s nipple with two fingers on her right hand. Kelly did the same on Ella’s right side. Ella knew what the four teens were doing but she was in no position to stop any of them.
“That’s her, naughty parts. Don’t worry, we just push it back in like this.” Said the sloth-woman.
The sloth-woman reached her hand forward, and made it look like she was pushing it back in, but actually started rubbing it.
“No.No.No. All these people. Nooooooooo….” Screamed Ella, but it was too late, her orgasm hit, and Ella’s eyes shut closed.
The extreme sense of all five of those erotic points being hit at the same time, sent Ella into a very quick orgasm. She lay on the floor convulsing and squirting everywhere. When Ella came back to her senses, it was nearly an hour and a half later. Ella had fallen asleep, straight after her orgasm, so didn’t know what happened afterwards. They were now in the theme park. Ella slowly regained consciousness and looked around. It was like someone had read her mind, picked out her worst nightmare, and was now playing it out one step at a time. The ringleader was coming over to her now.
“Hey Ella. You’re awake. Welcome back to the land of the living.” Shouted Kelly with her Cheshire cat grin back on her face.
“Hi.” Said Ella groggily.
“I’m so glad you’re up, I’ve been waiting to go on a ride with you, forever.” Said Kelly.
“Huh.” Said Ella.
Ella saw Kelly reach out her hand. Maybe Kelly wasn’t so bad. Thought Ella to herself. As she took it. Kelly held, Ella’s hand and started to guide her towards the flying fish roller coaster. Ella still a little groggy followed. As they joined the back of the queue, Ella finally managed to see what she was wearing and was taken by surprise. It was the lovely shiny pink silk with sequins top, and matching skirt. I was wearing my padded lacy red bra underneath, with my lacy red thong. The pink heels and, my lovely brown shag hairstyle. I knew I’d look great in this outfit. I did start to wonder why I’d be wearing it. It wasn’t like anyone was being nice to me today. There had to be a reason.
“Oh sis, you’re up.” Said Alessia.
Alessia gave Ella a big cuddle. Ella was starting to wonder if she had dreamt everything. She had been, extremely tired on the drive up. Ella looked at Alessia. Alessia looked smart but looked like an 8-year-old girl again.
“Hey big sister, can I come with you and Kelly, Ella?” Asked Alessia.
“Urm, of course you can. We’re going on the flying fish.” Said Ella happily.
The queue took 15 minutes, but finally the three girls were seated and away it went. It wasn’t fast, and only took a few minutes to finish, but Ella was feeling a little queasy afterwards.
“Are you O.K. Sis?” Asked, Alessia.
“Yes, I’m fine. What’s next?” Asked Ella.
“O.k. What should we go next?” Asked Alessia.
“I know the high swings. We can see the whole park from up there.” Said Kelly.
“What a fantastic idea.” Said Alessia.
“I’m wearing a skirt and thong. Everyone will see my bum and more.” Said Ella.
“You’re right sis.” Said Alessia disappointed.
“I have an idea. You two look roughly the same size. Why don’t you swap your skirt, with Alessia’s shorts. That way we can all go on.” Said Kelly.
“Yes, that’s a great idea.” Said Alessia.
“Urm, I don’t know.” Said Ella.
“Please Ella.” Begged Alessia.
“Fine let’s go to the bathrooms and change.” Said Ella.
“Don’t be a prude all your life Ella, Watch.” Said Kelly.
Kelly undid Ella’s skirt and pulled it clean off before Ella could do a thing. Ella let out a little scream and covered her thong clad bum with her hands.
“Here you are Alessia.” Said Kelly, handing the skirt to her.
Alessia pulled the skirt on over her pink shorts, she did the skirt up and then dropped her shorts before throwing them to an embarrassed Ella. Ella quickly pulled them on hoping no one had noticed.
“Right let’s go.” Said Alessia.
The three girls ran to the high swings and after another fifteen minutes were back on the ground again.
“I think them pink shorts go well with your top Ella.” Said Kelly.
“We’re bound to go on more high rides. Couldn’t we stay this way around?” Asked Alessia.
“Fine.” Said Ella.
“Let’s go on one more ride than meet up with everyone else.” Said Kelly.
“Oh, Two, let’s do two rides Kelly.” Said Alessia excitedly.
As the three girls headed towards their next ride, Ella felt a little dizzy, and almost fell over.
“Oh, dear are you O.K.?” Asked Kelly.
“Yes, I’m absolutely, fine. I’m just dizzy after spinning around on the high swings.” Said Ella.
“O.K. if, you’re sure.” Said Alessia.
The three girls next went on a rollercoaster called Titan. It took a little longer to queue up because it was so popular. They waited for 30 minutes then the ride took 10 minutes. The girls decided they had a little time left before meeting up with everyone, so they asked Alessia what ride she wanted to do. Alessia chose the banana boat. The three girls waited in the queue for 30 minutes before getting on the ride.
“Alessia, before we meet up with everyone, can I have my skirt back?” Asked Ella.
The trio were sitting on the back of the monkey boat ride.
“No, Problem.” Said Alessia.
The ride started and after a few minutes came to an end. The three girls got off and like before the two girls swapped clothes back again.
“Thanks, Alessia.” Said Ella.
“No, Problem, Sis.” Said Alessia smirking to herself.
“Let’s find the others then. Shall we?” asked Kelly.
The three girls walked off together holding hands. The sun was shining bright, and they were smiling and happy.
Last edited by Revengedpirate on Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Revengedpirate

accidental post

Post by Revengedpirate »

posted by accident.. this isnt the end of ella, was just a good place to leave it for tonight. its taken me all day so far lol
Revengedpirate

The Wedding Anniversary. CHAPTER 2, THE CHESHIRE CAT IS BACK PART 1

Post by Revengedpirate »

Ella was now the happiest, she had been all day, the sun was shining, the sky was blue, the birds were singing, and as the three girls went to meet the others, she started to hum to herself. Ella was also extremely happy to not be wearing a nappy, but her thong. As they walked along, Ella, was feeling more and more like she had dreamed last night, and the next morning. Here the afternoon was, and it was glorious, until they rounded the bend, and Ella saw all her classmates standing there waiting for them. Dylan, her crush was back again too. There must’ve been about 60 or more, all from her and Kelly’s year.
“Alessia, why don’t you go on ahead. I want to talk quickly with Ella in private.” Said Kelly.
Alessia skipped over to everyone waiting, Whilst Kelly took hold of Ella by her arm, and led her back around the corner into a girl’s bathroom. Kelly quickly checked it was empty before speaking.
“Hi Ella.” Said Kelly.
“What’s this about?” Asked Ella.
“This.” Said Kelly.
Kelly took her phone out and started playing a video. She showed Ella her screen. Ella watched on open-mouthed as her bath that morning was displayed on the screen. Ella made a grab for the phone, but Kelly was far too quick.
“This isn’t the only copy. I knew you and Alessia swapped places. I’ve just got my proof.” Said Kelly.
“What do you want?” Asked Ella.
“I think this is more about what you don’t want.” Said Kelly.
“Huh?” Said Ella.
“I mean the 60 or so people out there seeing this side of you.” Said Kelly.
“There’s no proof it’s me, besides if you show them, I’ll just say I’m Alessia.” Said Ella.
“I mean you have that choice of course, but I’m sure you wouldn’t want to be your sister permanently. With this video I can make that happen for real.” Said Kelly. Grinning in her usual way.
“What do you want Kelly, to not show anybody that video and delete it?” Asked Ella.
“Is that all you want Ella?” Asked Kelly with a Cheshire cat grin.
“Yes. I just want to be me again.” Said Ella.
“Oh, so you do want more. Firstly, not show anybody the video, secondly, delete it, and thirdly, to be yourself again.” Said Kelly. The Cheshire cat grin getting eerily bigger.
“Yes, that’s what I want.” Said Ella.
“Be careful what you wish for, little Ella.” Said Kelly.
“I’m as old as you.” Said Ella scornfully.
“That as maybe, but….” Said Kelly, who pulled her T-shirt and Jumper up, before unclasping her bra and freeing her breasts. Kelly completely removed her own top.
Ella looked at Kelly’s chest in awe.
“See little Ella, these are called breasts, they are 34C and guys love them. You my scrawny little counterpart have what is called AA or Flat batteries.” Said Kelly, laughing at her own joke.
Ella stared in awe at the blonde-haired girl’s beautiful chest.
“You know what little baby Ella. I’ll even go further.” Said Kelly.
Kelly undid her belt, and slowly unbuttoned her jeans. She slid them slowly to the floor, before finally, whisking her pink thong down too. She stepped out of them, whilst removing her trainers at the same time. Kelly now stood back up head to toe naked, in front of the little skinny brunette. Ella stared in awe, The girl in front of her was absolutely, stunning.
Starting from Kelly’s toes, which had beautifully painted red toenails, to Kelly’s ankles. Ella noticed she had a red devil tattooed on her left ankle. Then Ella took in Kelly’s stunningly beautiful, tanned light brown legs. If Ella had been into girls at all, she’d most definitely, be drooling at this point. Ella moved up onto the blonde girl’s bush. Ella was amazed the hair there was a light brown and cut like a Brazilian. The girl had the most amazing coin slot pussy and lips. Kelly’s light brown tan was all over her body and even.
Kelly’s mum worked in a tanning salon so Kelly would often sneak down at night and use the beds in there.
Ella continued to move her gaze upwards, to Kelly’s almost perfect belly button, then further up to Kelly’s obvious six pack. It was clear even to Ella that this girl worked out. Then Ella moved further up onto Kelly’s beautifully formed 34C breasts, before seeing that Kelly’s nipples were slightly perky, with deep round brown areola and perfectly formed nipple tips. Ella noticed Kelly’s fingernails were also painted red, the same red as her toes. Ella then moved up and saw Kelly’s beautiful neck.
Ella continued to look at Kelly now on to that perfect Cheshire cat grin, with beautifully whitened teeth, then her little button nose, followed by the most dazzling blue eyes. Lastly Ella looked at Kelly’s long blonde hair that cascaded halfway down her back. Kelly let the little girl take as much time as she wanted.
“Here little girl.” Said Kelly.
Kelly turned on the spot, put her legs shoulder width apart and bent almost double before easily touching her toes with both hands. Kelly’s bare bum hole wide as it could go, extremely clean, and hair free. Kelly would have been a dream for any guy to go out with. Ella stood in awe of this beautiful girl’s absolute boldness. After a few minutes, Kelly stood back up and spun back round to face Ella.
“Now my baby girl, what were you saying about not being a little girl?” Said the blonde Kelly laughing her head off.
Ella coming quickly back to her senses, snatched up all of Kelly’s disregarded clothes.
“What are you doing Ella? I still have my phone, and the video of you. In fact, you’ll do as I say, or it’ll all go public.” Said Kelly grinning, whilst still stood completely calm and completely naked.
Ella looked at Kelly, the beautiful witch was right. She had nothing without that phone. The urge to run off with Kelly’s clothes was extremely great. The urge to remain as Ella was just as great. Ella was now trapped inside her own head, trying to think which of the two courses would get her dignity back. Ella hated how the blonde witch just stood there, calmly, naked from head to toe, hands by her sides.
“When you say I’ll do as you say. What do you mean?” Said Ella.
“Well, Baby girl. If I say sit, you sit. If I say beg, you beg. I’ll do my best to keep whatever dignity you have left intact. Obviously, no promises there.” Said Kelly.
“I have to obey you, Like, like, like a, a, a….” Ella was feeling extremely angry and intimidated by the naked girl stood opposite her.
“Good little girl. Yes. Let’s start, shall we? With you’re training?” Said Kelly non plussed.
“My training?” blurted out Ella.
“Why yes, I’ll start slow. Drop my clothes on the floor by that cubicle door. Little miss batteries.” Said Kelly grinning her Cheshire grin again.
“Why should I?” Sneered Ella.
“Because I’ll tell Aunty Gladys what a bad little girl Alessia has been for us. Maybe I should tell her right now.” Said Kelly.
“That’s an empty threat.” Said Ella.
“Is it? She’s out there amongst the 60. If you don’t believe me, look yourself. Though If I don’t come with you. Well, your poor little bum will be naked and spanked in front of all of them.” Said Kelly.
“Why wouldn’t you come with me?” Asked Ella.
“Well, Energizer baby. For starters I’m naked, and, although, I have plenty of confidence standing naked, in front of a little thing like you, I’m not confident in front of school friends.” Said Kelly.
“You don’t scare me, you witch.” Said Ella.
“If that’s true, go right ahead, or if you’re feeling a little less energized just put my clothes by the cubicle door. You’re choice.” Said Kelly.
Ella was caught in two minds again. On the one hand she really didn’t want to lose to a naked girl, but on the other, the 5-foot 6-inch blonde bombshell did seem to have all the cards. Ella hated what she was about to do, but felt she had no choice. Ella walked over to the cubicle door and unceremoniously dropped all the blonde’s clothes on the floor.
“Hey, fold them nicely.” Said Kelly scolding Ella’s treatment of her clothes.
“What if I don’t.” Snapped Ella.
“Well, I send this film to everyone you know.” Said Kelly.
Ella took one glance at Kelly to know she wasn’t joking or messing around this time. Ella started folding the clothes properly.
“Good little girl, see you’re training isn’t that hard.” Said Kelly grinning again.
Ella hated each put down but knew her dignity was at stake. A very high stake to pay. Once Ella had the clothes folded up nicely, Kelly looked at her phone.
“Hey, you promised” Glared Ella.
“Oh, don’t misunderstand me, this for the next level of your training, little girl.” Said Kelly grinning.
Kelly typed a text message and waited for a reply. It took a few seconds but finally came through.
“Good, we’re ready to begin, little miss batteries are you ready?”
Revengedpirate

The Cheshire Cat is back chapter 2 part 2

Post by Revengedpirate »

Ella looked nervously at Kelly. Ella wondered what the naked girl had in store for her this afternoon but was about to find out. Ella looked nervously at the naked girl. Ella stared into the dazzling blue eyes and breathed in deeply.
“I’m ready.” Said Ella nervously.
“No!! Don’t say it like that. Lesson one. You will address me as The Cheshire Cat. I always loved my nickname. You will say Yes Cheshire Cat I’m ready to do your bidding.” Said Kelly grinning ear to ear as usual.
Ella thought it ridiculous but agreed.
“Yes, Cheshire Cat I’m ready.” Said Ella.
“Good Batteries.” Said Kelly laughing.
Ella blushed at the name.
“Right, I want you to take all my clothes, to the shop. Outside the shop, you will see a set of lockers. You are to place all my clothes inside the locker and return here with the locker key.” Said Kelly grinning.
Ella thought hard and concentrated on what Kelly had said.
“What’s the catch?” Asked Ella.
“Firstly, you will address me properly, little girl. Secondly there isn’t a catch, other then, you must leave one item of clothing in the locker as well.” Said Kelly.
“But I’ll be running around the park undressing whilst you remain here. Cheshire Cat.” Said Ella remembering this time.
“Very astute, Little girl.” Said Kelly.
“I won’t do it.” Said Ella.
“You won’t do it Cheshire cat!!! And you will unless you prefer a bottomless spanking session in front of everyone or everyone to see little baby’s bath time with the Cheshire Cat.” Said Kelly.
Ella thought very hard about a way out of this. Unfortunately, she concluded, the naked girl was right.
“Fine. I’ll do it Cheshire Cat.” Said Ella reluctantly.
Ella picked up all of Kelly’s clothes and went out of the girl’s bathroom. Leaving Kelly naked inside. She took a route that avoided the 60 or so schoolmates and her aunt and headed to the shop. On the way to the shop, Ella noticed the group of 60. They looked like they had just split into smaller groups. It was Ella’s first realisation that this was a giant game of cat and mouse. Ella also knew that the mouse, nearly always lost. Since Kelly was calling herself, The Cheshire Cat did that make her, the dormouse or Alice? Alice in the book was always searching but never finding, and the dormouse? Didn’t he get eaten by the Cheshire Cat or something?
When Ella continued to delve into it, the 60 classmates could easily be the deck of card soldiers, and other characters, whilst her aunt Gladys the queen of hearts. If this was the case, Ella most certainly didn’t want to meet her. If it wasn’t, Ella still didn’t want her to find her first.
Ella darted along the bridge and ducked into a nearby bush. It wasn’t a moment too soon either, as Dylan, and Mandy, a stuck-up snob from school, passed by her hiding spot and disappeared out of view. Ella waited another moment then darted towards the shop. Ella hid in a bush opposite the lockers. Verity, and her cousin Becky, were near the lockers. At first Ella thought they were guarding them, but they soon excitedly moved off towards logger’s leap. It was sort of a water ride, that went round a water track. Ella saw her chance. She ran over to the lockers. Ella picked one at random and quickly opened it. Ella looked around. The coast was clear, in her panicked state she threw, Kelly’s clothes inside. Ella was rushing too much to think clearly.
“I have to put a piece of my clothing in the locker.” Thought Ella to herself.
Ella had a good think about the clothes she was wearing.
“Well, I don’t want to lose my skirt, or top. If I took off my bra, I’d be flat chested, and everyone will know. It’s got to be my thong.” Thought Ella.
Ella quickly pulled her thong down and put it on top of Kelly’s clothes. Ella quickly shut the locker door and took the key. This time Ella was even more cautious going back towards the bathroom. She managed it quite quickly without being caught or seen by anybody. Ella went back inside the bathroom to see Kelly still standing there, Still grinning from ear to ear, and still naked from head to toe.
“I Did your task, Cheshire Cat.” Said Ella.
“Funny, doesn’t look like you’ve lost any clothes.” Said Kelly.
“I took my thong off, Cheshire Cat.” Said Ella.
“You need to prove it.” Said Kelly.
“How Cheshire Cat?” asked Ella.
“Ella, you might be small chested, but your brain does work? Or is it the size of your tiny left nipple?” asked Kelly sarcastically.
“Oh, right Cheshire Cat.” Said Ella, now so complacent, with saying Cheshire Cat, she was just starting to say it automatically.
Ella lifted her skirt up and showed Kelly her bottomless self.
“Good little baby, though, I am surprised, you Didn’t take off your trainers or socks?” Said Kelly.
“I didn’t have time to think, I almost bumped into, Dylan, Mandy, Becky, and Verity. Cheshire Cat” said Ella.
“Oh, why does that stop you from taking time to think?” Asked Kelly.
“I thought you told everyone to stop me Cheshire Cat.” Said Ella.
Kelly thought hard for a second.
“I could use this to my advantage.” Thought Kelly.
Kelly quickly sent a second text message and again waited for a reply.
“Since I’m still not sure how obedient you are. I will find out. You are to go to where you woke up. There you will find a pushchair. On the pushchair is a bag. Simply bring me that bag. Oh, since we are a two-minute walk away, and you insist on running everywhere, you have exactly two minutes to bring that bag to me.” Said Kelly.
“Yes. Cheshire Cat.” Said Ella.
“Why haven’t you gone yet? You’ve just lost twenty seconds.” Said Kelly.
Ella sprinted out the door and raced to the pushchair. Ella only hoped, she would remember where it was. It was exactly where she remembered, she even saw the bag from this distance. Ella sprinted towards it at full pelt, not seeing Chloe till the last second, who grabbed the bag first. Ella stopped running and looked up.
“Where are you going in such a hurry little bunny?” Asked Chloe.
“I need that bag.” Said Ella, almost breathless.
“Why what is so important? What’s inside it?” Asked Chloe.
“I don’t know. I just know I need it.” Said Ella.
“Well, I’ll look first and if it’s safe I’ll let you have it.” Said Chloe.
Ella nodded, as Chloe opened the bag. Chloe peeped inside, then smiled a big grin on her face.
“O.K. Ella. I’ll give you the bag, on two conditions.” Said Chloe.
“What are your conditions?” Asked Ella.
“Firstly, you’ll address me as The Mad Hatter.” Said Chloe.
“Oh god, another one who’s definitely in on it.” Thought Ella to herself.
“You’re two conditions, are one, to be on my lap the whole time no matter what, and the second is you have to drink everything I give you.” Said Chloe.
“What happens if I disobey The Mad Hatter?” Asked Ella.
“You won’t get the bag you need.” Said Chloe.
Ella thought hard again. She couldn’t disobey Kelly. Kelly had her dignity. As long as Kelly had the video she was in charge.
“I Agree. The Mad Hatter.” Said Ella.
Chloe walked calmly over to a nearby bench and sat down.
“Right Lay across my lap, Batteries.” Said Chloe, in the same annoying tone used by Kelly.
Ella walked over to Chloe and lay down across her lap.
“Good little girl, Time for your milk.” Said Chloe.
Chloe reached into the bag and pulled out a bottle full to the brim with baby’s milk. Before Ella could say or do anything it was in her mouth, and she was being fed like a little baby. Ella felt so humiliated lying there, drinking the bottle, bottomless apart from her skirt, trainers, and socks. At least it wouldn’t take long to drink the bottle. Ella put both hands on the bottle and tried to drink it as fast as possible. Ella was halfway through the bottle when the worst happened. Some of the 60 started showing up. First to appear, was Cheryl. A girl who was in Ella’s math class. Cheryl walked over to the pair and sat next to Ella’s outstretched legs.
“Hello Ella, My you look thirsty.” Said Cheryl.
Ella flushed red and tried to concentrate solely on the bottle of milk in her mouth.
Legoman2

Re: THE WEDDING ANNIVERSARY Chapter 1 PART 7 The cheshire cat is back chapter 2 part 2

Post by Legoman2 »

Hope we get more of the step mother humiliating her and maybe another suppository is needed or maybe for a day she has to be the family lil puppy dog
Revengedpirate

Re: THE WEDDING ANNIVERSARY Chapter 1 PART 7 The cheshire cat is back chapter 2 part 2

Post by Revengedpirate »

I just write where it takes me. Wasn’t going to do a themed story, but it fit in so nicely with the theme park idea, giving her challenges and exploring the possibilities. I also like the idea, of the naked girl doing the punishment for once. It brought about a nice twist. I wasn’t even going to write this much today, but it just flowed.
Legoman2

Post by Legoman2 »

Fair enough loving the story tho keep it up
Revengedpirate

The cheshire cat is back chapter 2 part 3

Post by Revengedpirate »

Ella was just in the middle of wishing Cheryl wasn’t there, When Tommy, and Hannah showed up. Tommy was also in Ella’s maths class, And Hannah was in Science.
“My little Ella must be hungry.” Said Tommy.
“I know! That milk’s three quarters gone.” Said Hannah.
“Yeah, she sure is guzzling it.” Said Cheryl.
“Aww, It’s just like having a baby of my own.” Said Chloe.
Ella tried drinking even faster, the embarrassment getting too much for her to handle. Her cheeks were a deep scarlet.
“Maybe just maybe there was a chance she could convince people she was Alessia.” Thought Ella.
She only had a couple of mouthfuls left. If only she could swallow faster.
“What’s Ella doing on your lap?” Asked Alessia, who had just turned up with their cousin Becky.
Ella shot even redder. Her chance of pretending to be Alessia, was now, well and truly gone.
“She’s doing breaststroke. What does it look like?” Said Chloe.
Ella managed to finish the bottle. Chloe took it out of Ella’s mouth. Ella tried to get up.
“Where do you think your going?” Asked Chloe.
“I fulfilled your two conditions, The Mad Hatter.” Said Ella, struggling.
“You’ve only filled the drinking part Ella. I haven’t finished yet.” Said Chloe.
Before Ella could say another word, she was upside down facing the floor.
“Little girls need to be burped. You aren’t going anywhere until I’m clearly satisfied.” Said Chloe.
Ella was still in shock from Chloe’s words, when Chloe started patting Ella on the back. The others just all started laughing, Cheryl, and Hannah, had even started recording on their phones. Ella had no other choice, She had to force a burp, if she wanted out of there. Ella started to force the issue and a massive burp escaped her lips, to the amusement of everyone.
“Now you may go little Ella.” Said Chloe.
Ella was almost in tears when she started to run back towards the bathroom.
“Oh, Baby Ella. Aren’t you forgetting something? Your prize?” Shouted Chloe behind her.
Ella doubled back, and grabbed the bag, but Chloe wouldn’t let go.
“What do good little girls like you say?” Said Chloe.
Ella could see Hannah, and Cheryl’s phones and the others in fits of laughter.
“Thank you, The Mad Hatter.” Said Ella.
“Now curtsey, like a good little girl.” Said Chloe.
Ella burst into tears, as she curtseyed in front of everyone.
“Aren’t you learning quickly, little Girl, You may go now.” Said Chloe.
Ella was so embarrassed. Ella grabbed the bag, and ran straight to the bathroom, almost knocking the naked blonde girl over.
“I see you got the bag. Ella, I’m afraid, you are nearly a whole two minutes late.” Said Kelly, Grinning.
“What’s my punishment?” Said Ella still crying.
“And you’ve forgotten my name.” Said Kelly.
“I’m Sorry, er, Miss, er.” Said Ella her head all over the place.
“It’s Cheshire Cat. Don’t full apart on me now, you’re so close to your goal.” Said Kelly grinning.
“I’m sorry Cheshire Cat. It’s just The Mad Hatter was so mean to me.” Said Ella.
“What Mad Hatter? I didn’t say there was a Mad Hatter.” Said Kelly.
“Well, Chloe. Chloe said She was The Mad Hatter. Ther Mad Hatter, had me lay across her lap, and she fed me from a baby’s bottle. Then others turned up and watched. Then She made me burp, before I curtseyed. Cheshire Cat.” Said Ella still in sobs.
Kelly smiled. She knew Ella was getting more and more obedient without even being asked.
“Well, Since The Mad Hatter was apparently so mean to you, I’ll give you a minute off your punishment for being two minutes late.” Said Kelly.
“Yes Cheshire Cat. Thankyou Cheshire Cat.” Said Ella.
“Your punishment, is to lick my red devil, for a whole minute.” Said Kelly.
“Eww that’s gross. Cheshire Cat.” Said Ella.
“My tattoo for one minute or my feet for two?” Said Kelly.
Ella quickly bent down and started licking the devil tattoo. After the minute was up. Kelly let her up. Kelly then sent another text. As before it was answered quickly.
“The board is set little pet. Are you ready little one?” Asked Kelly.
“Yes, Cheshire Cat, What is your bidding?” asked Ella.
“You are to go to Thunder Plunge. You are to get on that ride. You may wear a poncho to keep your clothes dry. After getting off the ride, you will find a second bag. Bring that bag to me. I’m not giving you a time penalty this time. You are not allowed to wear any wet clothes, back here. Anything that ends up wet, must go straight into a second locker. Do you understand?” Asked Kelly.
“Yes Cheshire Cat.” Said Ella.
“Then go.” Said Kelly.
Getting to Thunder Plunge was easy, but first Ella realised she had to go to the shop to get her poncho. At least that way she had a hope of staying dry. Ella found it easy to purchase a poncho and get to Thunder Plunge. Once she got there however it wasn’t quite so straight forward. Ella saw that the ride was guarded, by two people. The first was Alessia, and the second Was Tiffany, a girl in her English class. Ella realised the only way onto the ride was through the two of them. Ella hoped they’d be more reasonable than Chloe. She slowly walked up to them dreading her fate.
“Hello, is that a baby I, see?” Said Alessia giggling.
“Yes, I believe it is.” Said Tiffany also giggling.
“Hello.” Said Ella.
“Sis, you’re supposed to ask whom we are.” Said Alessia,
“Yes, awfully rude not to have introductions.” Said Tiffany.
“But I know who you both are. You’re Alessia, and your Tiffany.” Said Ella.
“Ella Ann Cooper, You will do as your told, or you will be punished.” Said Alessia.
“Hello, with whom am I speaking?” Asked Ella.
The two girls giggled. They didn’t think Ella would be so easily made to do as she was told.
“For I am Tweddle Dee.” Said Alessia.
“And I am Tweddle Dum.” Said Tiffany.
Both girls giggled harder.
“And whom might you be?” asked Alessia.
“I don’t know, Tweedle Dee and Tweddle Dum. I thought I was either The dormouse or Alice.” Said Ella.
“Give us a second.” Said Alessia.
The two girls put their backs to Ella and talked very quickly and quietly. After a few seconds they turned back around.
“We have decided.” Said Alessia.
“Upon your name.” Said Tiffany.
“If you guess correctly, you may pass unscathed.” Said Alessia.
“However, if your guess is incorrect, you lose a garment of clothes.” Said Tiffany.
Ella stared at them both. She didn’t have a clue, as to her name, in this strange, fantasy, theme park, world, everybody else seemed to have created. She decided her best option was to guess.
“I’m Alice.” Said Ella, thinking this was her best option.
“Oh Sis.” Said Alessia.
“I’m the Dormouse? Tweddle Dee” Said Ella.
“Oh poor, little baby, doesn’t even know her own name.” Said Tiffany.
“Ella, you failed to address us properly, and got your name wrong twice. Looks like three pieces of clothing.” Said Tiffany.
“Fine, Tweddle Dum.” Said Ella frustrated.
Ella bent down to untie her shoelace.
“Oh, Little Baby, you still haven’t learnt enough.” Said Alessia.
“We Choose the three pieces of clothing not you.” Said Tiffany.
Revengedpirate

The cheshire cat is back chapter 2 part 4

Post by Revengedpirate »

Ella stood back up shocked. They couldn’t be serious. Neither seemed to be laughing.
“Your cute top Ella. Off it comes.” Said Alessia.
“Your poncho. Ella.” Said Tiffany.
“And Finally, your pink heels, Ella.” Said Alessia.
Ella was defeated. She easily gave her sister, the sequin top, her poncho, and the heels.
“Good, you may board now.” Said Alessia.
“Wait, Tweddle Dee, Tweddle Dum. What is my name?” Asked Ella.
“It’s batteries of course.” Said Alessia.
“Why didn’t you two tell me that? Tweddle Dee and Tweddle Dum?” Asked Ella.
“Where’s the fun in that, though if you had been polite and asked in the beginning, we would have told you.” Said Tiffany.
Ella was now in her padded bra, skirt, and socks, but if any of her clothes got wet, She’d be virtually naked.
“We will give you one last instruction Batteries.” Said Tiffany.
“What’s that Tweddle Dee and Tweddle Dum?” Asked Ella starting to climb the stairs onto the ride itself.
“Don’t get wet.” They chorused before falling about laughing.
Ella suddenly realised all the seats were taken apart from one at the very front. Ella climbed into it but hadn’t looked down. The seat was drenched, and now so was her skirt. That would be one piece of clothing less when she got down. What Ella failed to realise, was the ride was a ten-seater, and filled with her classmates and cousins. Lucie, and Becky, were on the two seats directly behind her.
“Oh dear.” Said Becky.
The ride started to climb.
“You know the rules.” Said Lucie.
“Yes, I’m to remove any wet clothing.” Said Ella.
“Sorry batteries, take it off and pass it to us.” Said Lucie.
“Those are the rules.” Said Becky.
“Yes Becky, but...” Said Ella.
“Are you disobeying the rules now?” Asked Becky.
“All The Cheshire Cat has to do is.” Said Lucie before Ella cut her off.
“O.K. Please don’t tell her.” Said Ella.
Ella removed her skirt and handed it backwards to Lucie, who purposefully let it fall to the bottom of the slope they were climbing.
“Whoops!!” Said Lucie.
Ella clamped her hands over her bald pussy, as the ride continued to climb. Ella also hadn’t noticed water in the bottom of the boat till her socks got wet and Ella let out a little squeal.
“Oh Dear, Batteries. Doesn’t look like you know how to stay dry. Off Ella.” Said Becky more commanding.
Ella was nearly in tears as she passed Becky her socks. Ella also failed to notice pumps on the side, feeding jet sprays. It didn’t take long to soak Ella’s bra. Ella didn’t even fight. She took the padded bra off and passed it back. Like every other bit of her clothing, it also went overboard. Ella crossed her legs and covered her bare chest with her arms.
“Oh, Look, We’re nearly at the top.” Said Lucie.
“Before we go over Ella. Pass us a hand each and spread your legs.” Said Becky.
Ella complied without even arguing. The two girls pulled Ella as tight as possible so she couldn’t cover a thing.
“Smile and put your arms in the air, like you’re enjoying it.” Said Lucie.
Ella hated this but smiled and put her own arms up in the air. It happened in a flash. The flash of a camera that is. Ella realised too late that Thunder Plunge took instant photos, and there she was arms in the air, smiling, legs spread, butt naked and caught on camera. Ella screamed as the ride suddenly plunged back towards the ground. Ella Didn’t see much till the boat hit the bottom and steadied itself. All 60 people had just seen her and were still watching her. Ella in her shock still wasn’t covering. The ride came to a stop, It was Aunt Gladys who got to her first.
Ella was lifted over the women’s shoulder. Ella was still completely naked head to toe, in front of all her classmates. They were all laughing at her. Her Aunt carried her towards a bench in the middle of a slightly open space. It was a viewing area for Thunder Plunge. There was a huge billboard showing all the pictures that had been taken that day. Aunt Gladys sat down on the bench and made Ella stand in front of her.
“Ella Ann Cooper, Just what do you think you are playing at?” Shouted Aunt Gladys.
She quickly spun Ella on the spot to face the billboard which was behind them both. Ella wished she were dead. On the giant billboard, was from top to bottom side to side, blown up, a giant picture of Ella. Naked as the day she were born. Her miniscule breasts, and bald pussy, looked like she was a pre-teen. The laughter from everyone in her year at school, would’ve been punishment enough, but Aunt Gladys hadn’t quite Finished. She pulled Ella easily across her lap.
“No, Please Aunt Gladys. No.” Cried Ella.
“SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK,” Aunt Gladys started to spank her bare butt.
Ella could still see her naked body up on the billboard, and anyone in the group with cameras had them out filming her. Ella was in floods of tears, but Aunt Gladys wasn’t stopping. Every now and then between the tears, Ella glanced at the giant billboard. It had now somehow been changed. Someone was live streaming her spanking, across the internet. When Ella thought her spanking, and live stream couldn’t get worse, her full name and age popped up at the bottom in black highlighter.
Ella couldn’t watch anymore and broke down into tears. Ella shut her eyes and started to pray that it had all been a dream. Suddenly the laughter got even louder if that was even possible at this point. Aunt Gladys’ spankings seemed to subside then stop altogether, though at this point, Ella’s bum was burning red, as her face. Aunt Gladys had now picked Ella back up and laid her face up on the bench. Ella wondering what was going on opened her eyes. She was just in time to see, Tiffany forcing a baby’s bottle of milk in her mouth. Ella tried to squirm free, but it was no use. Ella was beet-red, but it was then she felt Gladys. Aunt Gladys had a pampers in her hand. Ella screamed into the bottle, as Gladys got the nappy in place, and fastened it around Ella’s waist. Ella burst into tears, as more pictures and films went viral. Ella hadn’t given up fighting though, she struggled until she was strapped in another pushchair and rocked to sleep by Chloe.

It had now been half an hour since Ella should’ve returned with the second bag. Kelly began to wonder where she was.
“Hello Kelly.” Came a voice from behind her.
Kelly jumped and looked around.
“He-hello, What do you want?” Asked Kelly.
“We want you.” Said a second voice.