Game Night (AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION NEEDED!!!) (Part 2 Posted 4/21)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
jastes22

Game Night (AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION NEEDED!!!) (Part 2 Posted 4/21)

Post by jastes22 »

Game Night - Annie loses the game night, and has to win her way back before losing everything.
Last edited by jastes22 on Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:51 pm, edited 8 times in total.
BlueMenace

Re: Game Night (AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION NEEDED!!!)

Post by BlueMenace »

Cool story Jastes. My suggestions would be

1 point: go outside in your current clothes and go ring your neighbours door. Then ask them for a selfie and send it to us for a proof of the completed task. You will need at least 3 selfies with different neigbours to complete the task but the upside is that you wont be losing any clothes, for now...

2 points: Replace your panties with a very short skirt for the rest of the game. Daring task as it might later become very hard to keep your privates covered during extreme movement.

3 points: In Snapchat ask the first boy that shows up if they want to see you naked. If so then take all your clothes off and send them a picture of your body. If they dont want to see you naked you will survive this task without losing anything. Very high risk but also a high reward.
Last edited by BlueMenace on Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.
- By the one and only me

You should also check this out. It's my very own story archive
Darky

Post by Darky »

Great start, looking forward to see this develop.

1 point: easy task, let her make out with both Jef and Carly

2 points: medium task, let her pose for photos in some interesting poses

3 points: trade her underwear (and socks, don’t if their still on) for 3 points and stay naked the rest of the night. If not first her shirt and after a second attempt her pants will be destroyed by Annie herself
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

1 Point: Must stand outside in her back yard in her underwear with her hands on her head, not allowed to move even if somebody catches her like that. She must stand one minute, then her friends roll the dice. Every time it doesn't hit a 7 for the robber she has to stand there another minute.

2 Points: Forced to go through their entire gym class warmup routine in front of the other two while in her underwear, which includes some very embarrassing stretches and positions (like toe touches, leg butterfly, and hamstring stretch).

3 Points: Must take a shower naked while the other two are in the room on the other side of the curtain. Have Annie hang her underwear on the towel rack once removed while trying to stay hidden behind the curtain before she begins, and only put them back on after her 10 minute shower. She must place absolute trust in her friends they they won't just move the curtain aside or steal her underwear while it hangs unguarded.
jastes22

Game Night: Part 1 - Ten Points

Post by jastes22 »

*I forgot to make a title post for this story, so I've edited the first "story post" from above the Title/Table of Contents and then re-posted the first part again here. The comments and suggestions from above refer to this first part, now down here instead of up there. I apologize for the confusion*

“And I believe with this road…” Jeff said as he placed his last road on the hexagonal shape, gaining the longest road award. “...I win.”

I groaned and buried my face in my arms. How did he win? I was the best at Settlers of Catan! I was doing so well, too. I had a city builder settlement, snug between good wheat and ore spots, and a good 3-for-1 port. We just never seemed to roll the numbers I needed.

Carlie rubbed my back. “It’s okay, Annie. You did your best.”

I raised my head and glared at her. She had been part of my demise, too. At every opportunity, she tried to undermine me. Cutting me off with her roads, even placing the robber on my tiles when Jeff was obviously winning. She wanted me to lose—and be humiliated—as much as Jeff did.

“Well, no use in groveling now,” Jeff said. “You know what’s next.”

“You can’t be serious,” I said.

He looked at me, his eyes never leaving mine. “Dead serious.”

Oh, freak, this was actually happening. My only solace was that everyone else had left the game night, leaving just my best friend and her boyfriend.

I stood up and turned around, as if that would preserve some modesty. My fingers fumbled with the clasp of my jeans, and I was painfully aware of how the movement made my butt stick out.

Finally, the clasp came undone. I tugged it down my hips and then let gravity take over as they fell to the floor.

“Turn around,” Carlie said.

My feet felt like stone, my toes grating against the floor, but I forced myself to turn, my body run by a strange mixture of fear and excitement.. Both of their eyes were glued to my panties, a conservative, comfortable pink set that was slightly more conservative than a bikini bottom.

My face flushed red as I moved my arms to cover my crotch. My shirt was just long enough to cover some of it, but from a certain point of view it would look like I wasn’t wearing anything underneath at all.

“Good. Now the shirt.”

“You can’t be serious.”

Jeff rolled his eyes. “We already went through this.”

“This was the bet,” Carlie said.

I blushed. No way was I going to be standing there in my underwear in front of them! Carlie was my best friend, and Jeff and I had grown up together. When I matched them up together, I was so excited by all the fun we were going to have.

Though the “fun” right now was making my heart threaten to give out.

My fingers trembling even more now, my fingernails clawed at my skin and the fabric before finally getting purchase underneath. My eyes didn’t leave theirs as I pulled up, slowly.

“Look at her cute lil’ belly-button!” Carlie said with a little squeal.

I froze, my shirt only halfway up my stomach.

“Go on,” Carlie said.

I didn’t move. I couldn’t. My palms were so sweaty and my chest was pounding so hard I thought I was having a heart attack.

“Here,” Carlie said, jumping up. “Let me help.”

She reached around me and wrapped her hands around mine, still clutching the sides of my shirt. As she started to pull up, I tried to resist, but it was if my arms had turned into noodles. The shirt came up quickly, now, Carlie pausing for just a moment as the entirety of my pink bra came into view.

Suddenly, my shirt was on the ground and Carlie was working on taking my feet out of my jeans and then walking away with both of them.

I crossed my arms in front of me in an X. Butterflies were fluttering in my chest. I watched Jeff’s eyes run up my body. Even with my stomach completely exposed, all I could think about was how he could run his eyes up and down my side with nearly no interruptions save for my underwear.

Jeff whistled, and I blushed furiously. This was humiliating. Carlie stepped beside him, joining him in ogling me. Carlie was my best friend, and knew every little secret about me. Jeff was a childhood friend, and knew my embarrassing kid stories. But now they were seeing my body, and it felt like everything was exposed to them.

“Okay, that was the deal. You got to see me in my underwear. Now give me back my clothes!” I said.

Carlie grinned. “Actually, that’s just the first part of the night, Annie. We’ve got so much more planned for the night.”

I felt my face go pale. “W-what do you mean?”

“Well, Catan is a game to ten points, right?” Jeff said. “For the rest of the night, we’re going to give you things to do for either one, two, or three points. Only once you hit ten points will we let you go.”

“You…can’t be…serious.” I said. Suddenly, I didn’t feel just exposed. I felt vulnerable and submissive. They could do whatever they wanted with me.

And, looking at them, I knew that they knew that, too.

“Oh, we are,” Jeff said. “Now…what should your three options be…”

*To continue this story, I need people to give me their 1-point, 2-point, and 3-point suggestions for Jeff to give to Annie, and then the story will continue with Annie choosing one of those options. I really want this story to be reader-inspired, so any and all suggestions are welcome! I may combine them or tweak them, so the more the merrier!*
jastes22

Game Night - Part 2: Microskirt (2 Points)

Post by jastes22 »

The two of them turned towards each other, discussing in whispers what my options should be. Occasionally they would giggle and glance over at me and run their eyes up and down me real fast, like my current state was just an appetizer, a hint of the main course.

The longer they took, the more my imagination began unwinding, and the tighter the knot in my stomach became. The anticipation was enough to make me feel sick, at least a little bit.

“Okay, Annie. Here are your three options,” Carlie said. It was clear that my best friend was very involved in my humiliation. That made me feel both better and worse. Better because I trusted her not to take too far. Worse because she was my best friend, and knew just how far she could push to humiliate me the most.

Carlie, oblivious to the thoughts in my head, continued. “For one point we can go outside and have you do some warmups, like stretches and toe touches, for fifteen minutes.”

The thought of being outside where anybody could see me—even if it was getting dark—was too horrifying to think about.

“For two points you can replace your panties with one of Carlie’s micro-skirts,” Jeff said.

I blinked. That was a surprise. They were giving me clothes? That seemed like a much better option.

“And for three points, you can take a shower with us two watching.”

No way. Not only would that mean I would be completely naked in front of them, but it would give them a chance to steal the rest of my clothes.

It was an easy decision. “Skirt,” I said. “Two points.”

Carlie grinned, jumping up and down and clapping her hand before dashing up the stairs to her room.

I stared down Jeff as we waited, trying to muster up some sense of bravado. I bit down on my lip, trying to keep my body from shaking.

“Here it is!” Carlie appeared from around the corner holding a skirt.

My jaw dropped. The thing was tiny! A black pleated microskirt with a slit that ran down the entirety of the fabric. It would barely cover my waist, much less any of my legs or butt.

Carlie giggled at my reaction. “Do you like it?”

I swallowed, my throat suddenly very dry. “I’m not wearing that!”

“You have to,” Jeff said. “You can back out, but that’ll cost you three points.”

“Fine.” I snatched it from Carlie’s hand and pulled it on. Somehow, it felt smaller than it had looked in her hands. The open slit meant the entirety of my leg was in view. And even though it was technically more, it made me feel even more naked by the way it accentuated my hips and bare legs. Still, it was somewhat of a comfort to be wearing something other than just my panties. “Okay, I did it. What’s next?”

“Not so fast, Annie,” Jeff said. “The deal was for the skirt to replace your panties, not cover them up.”

I blushed. They had said that, and I hadn’t even noticed, so focused on the skirt that turned out to be little more than a piece of fabric. They knew I wouldn’t go for the other two The whole thing was a trick to make me lose my panties, I realized.

“Take them off!” Carlie said.

I blushed, realizing, too late, that they had tricked me into losing my panties. Even with the skirt, it would be as if I were completely bottomless since it would be immediately obvious that I wasn’t wearing anything underneath. I opened my mouth to argue, but I stopped when I remembered Jeff’s threat of three extra points. No way was I going to give him the satisfaction. I just wanted this to be over as soon as possible.

I put one hand in front of my crotch and then used my other hand to lift up the side of my skirt—wincing at the feeling of how sheer it was—and pinched the side of my panties and dragged down one side so it held there diagonally across my legs. I groaned softly at the sensation of half my pussy exposed, covered only by a few inches of fabric.

“You need some help with that?” Carlie asked.

“N-no!” I said, I raised my hand from my crotch to stop her, but the sudden movement threw me forward and I fell on my knees, my head between my legs. The skirt raised up my body, exposing my bare butt. I froze, the sensation of my naked butt exposed to the eyes of my friends occupying every inch of my mind.

“Here,” Carlie said. Before I could muster up a defense, her fingers had hooked themselves into the sides of my panties. She pulled them down to my knees, then grabbed both sides with each of her hands and tugged them off completely.

She waved them triumphantly in the air in front of me. Using both hands, she stretched them out and pressed them against her nose, taking a deep whiff. “Oh, man, she’s getting wet!”

I whimpered, crossing my legs, but the wetness in my crotch was undeniable.

“Here, smell them!” She tossed them over to Jeff, who took even longer to make a show of smelling them

“Hey!” I shouted, unable to think of anything else. “Give those back!”

“Hmm…I don’t think so,” Jeff said. “You’ll get them back once you get your ten points. For now I think we’ll hold onto them.” He turned to Carlie. “What should her next three options be?”

“Actually, I think first we need to address these panties,” Carlie said. “This is supposed to be a punishment for losing. We can’t be having Annie actually enjoying this.”

“What do you suggest?”

I watched them go back and forth, my jaw opened. They were talking about me right in front of me like a little child in trouble.

Carlie glanced at me. “Let’s have her do some jumping jacks. Ten should be enough.”

It was clear that my resistance was crumbling. I stood up, straightening out my skirt as much as possible, and then walked over to stand in front of them.

“Whenever you’re ready.”

I did one jumping jack, wincing at the sensation of my pussy becoming exposed for a moment before the skirt fell again.

Carlie giggled. “I like how her tits jiggle.”

My face turned red. Carlie knew that I was hyper-focused on my pussy, that I had nearly forgotten about the fact that I was wearing only a bra on my chest. Her comment served to remind how I was more than half-naked and allowing myself to be subject to my friends’ torment.

I pounded out the ten jumping jacks, hoping to get it over as fast as possible.

“Okay,” I said. “I’m done. What’s the next thing I have to do for points?” Gosh, was I really playing along with this game?

“Not so fast. I think you need to do some sit ups. 30 would be good.”

“Sit-ups?”

“Yes. On the ground. Jeff will hold your feet.

I groaned, but got into position. The floor felt cold on my bare skin, especially on the back of my thighs. Jeff sat down to hold my shins, and the reason for Carlie’s choice of sit-ups became very apparent. My legs bent, Jeff could see right up my skirt and see everything. I groaned at the thought of my childhood friend getting a very intimate and private show of…well..my privates. The fact that we less of friends and more like families made it feel like it was like being exposed to my cousin, which was infinitely worse than if he were just some boy.

As I did my sit-ups, my face grew more and more red. The pressure in my crotch was growing, and the constant movement was only adding to it.

I collapsed in a heap as I finished my 30th sit-up, breathing hard and my stomach heaving. My bra felt tight against my chest, for some reason, and I could feel the edges getting wet from my sweat. My crotch felt like it was going to explode.

In the corner of my eye, I saw Jeff’s finger move inward. Wait—

His finger dragged along the lips of my pussy, and a hard moan escaped my lips.

Jeff chuckled. “Yep. Very wet.”

Carlie giggled. “Your secret’s out, Annie. Now that we know you like this, we’ll make sure to give you some…fun options to earn your next eight points.”

I groaned. Eight points? I couldn’t bear to think what kind of things the two of them would be able to make me do.

*And that’s part 2! Got ideas? Post them below! Just because Annie didn’t pick an option already presented doesn’t mean it won’t come back, and an option that wasn’t picked as one of the three could come back as well. The more suggestions (and ideas) the better! And now that Annie is starting to get desperate and more turned on, she may be willing to do more for less *wink* *wink* so keep the suggestions coming!*
BlueMenace

Re: Game Night (AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION NEEDED!!!) (Part 2 Posted 4/21)

Post by BlueMenace »

Nice second part. Thanks for using my suggestion!

More ideas:

1 point: a quick but embarrassing task of letting the boys take a photo of you in yout current state. They can make you pose anyway you like but the skirt and bra will stay on. However its of course possible that youre pose you will need to take might expose your privates.

2 points: let the boys touch you anyway they like for 3 minutes. They cant take your bra off but they can touch your tits through the clothe as much as they wish. Also your pussy and butt will surely get touched a LOT

3 point: a task that will not make you lose any more clothes but will be very embarrassing and slighly painful one. A good bare bottom spanking from each of the boys! Well what separates this task from the 2 point task? It will happen outside so you cant know who will see it. Would surely be very embarrassing for a teen girl like you get bare bottom spanking in a public place, especially from two boys!
- By the one and only me

You should also check this out. It's my very own story archive
edithdick

Re: Game Night (AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION NEEDED!!!) (Part 2 Posted 4/21)

Post by edithdick »

This is a fun story. Here are some ideas:

1 point - Run around the outside of the house 3 times in her current state
2 points - Do a handstand for 3 minutes while Carlie films it on her phone, exposing her wet pussy
3 points - She can give up all of her clothes, and have 60 seconds to raid Carlie's closet. Anything she can put on in that time she can wear. (She won't know that the clock starts before she strips while they are still down stairs, so she shouldn't have enough time to put anything on)