Dare Me (new 5/11)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
neverdoubted

Dare Me - Chapter 14 - Mikey Gets a Dare (Part 2)

Post by neverdoubted »

Dare Me - Chapter 14 - Mikey Gets a Dare (Part 2)

I actually felt a great relief after I uttered those two little words. For once, the pressure was off me to figure out a challenging dare. That immense task was now Lucy's to perform. However, the relief I felt was quickly replaced by another sort of pressure. Rather, a sense of dread.

I couldn't stop myself from scanning back over all the embarrassing tasks I had made her perform and picturing myself in her shoes. Well, not shoes. She was almost always forced to perform her dares barefoot and naked. But you get the idea.

"Michael Jenkins," she began with a serious voice, then paused dramatically. My heart literally skipped a beat as my fate hung in the air. The anticipation was killing me as doubts crept in. What was she going to ask of me? Could I really do it? Was this how she felt whenever I reveled her dares? How agonizing!

When sufficient suspense had been added, she continued with barely contained glee, "I dare you to accompany me for the day and do whatever I tell you. But you have to stay...completely naked!"

My mind raced to process her words and calculate the risky implications of my newly minted dare. As my eyes started blinking, I realized they were fluttering in the exact same way her eyes always did whenever I gave her a dare. It must be a Jenkins family quirk. Calming my mind, I forced myself to slow down and think it all through without blinking.

Ok, things could be worse. I wasn't a fan of the whole "do whatever I tell you" bit, but as dares went, following her around for a day and helping out with her chores or whatever could be considered relatively mild. Then again, can any task be considered mild when you are forced to be completely naked while performing it?

Drunk with power, she looked my naked body up and down, probably deciding what humiliating task she was going to make me perform first. I didn't appreciate being appraised like a piece of meat. I particularly didn't like how often her gaze landed on my privates. My penis was turning back into its normal fleshy color as the lotion dried or evaporated. But the stimulants sure hadn't gone anywhere. I was still rock hard.

With a huge smile on her face, she laid out some additional terms, "you are not allowed to talk back or question any instruction I give you during your dare. Also, you aren't allowed to cover up at all without permission. And no playing with yourself. And no hesitating..."

As she continued listing off all the rules I was expected to follow, I realized she was just repeating whatever rules I had made for her in the past.

"...and I'm going to keep points for every time you break a rule. And when it's over, you will have that many extra punishments added to the end."

I nodded in agreement, hoping she hadn't noticed my attention drifting over the rules in the middle. God, I needed to masturbate!

"Ok, then, let's get started!" she said with the world's biggest grin on her face. "I want to start with a test, to see if you're really going to follow all the rules."

Pulling a pair of long athletic socks out of my sock drawer, she formed them into a makeshift blindfold. My world went black as she tied it around my head.

"Come on, Mikey, let's go figure out what to wear for the day!" As I would surely not be allowed to wear anything, I knew she was mocking me with that line. But I knew it wouldn't do me any good to jab back. In fact, it would probably make things worse. So, I kept my mouth shut.

Then, the most unexpected thing happened. I suddenly felt a hand wrap around the middle of my penis and begin to pull. I gasped and stumbled blindly forward, throwing my hands out in front of me.

"Lucy, what the hell?!" I exclaimed, slapping the foreign invader away from my privates and lifting my sock blindfold to peek out.

"Hey, no peeking!" she shot back, "that's one point for later."

Catching my violation too late, I quickly dropped the sock back in place. But how could she blame me for that one? I hadn't expected her to grab my...oh, no! She really did think my penis was some kind of handle, didn't she?

"All you had to do was trust me enough to lead you and you couldn't even make it to the hallway," she chided, adding, "as an extra punishment, because you hit me, from now on you have to keep your hands behind your back whenever you aren't using them."

This was not going well. Reluctantly, I clasped my hands in the small of my back and felt her wrap her hand around my cock. It was a surreal experience being led naked and blindfold through the halls of my own house. With my hands behind my back, I had no choice but to trust my sister not to lead me directly into a wall or tumbling down the stairs.

But even more surreal and intense was the gentle, tugging sensation her soft, dainty hand made on my turgid pole with every step. Reaching her bedroom, she led me inside. I heard a zipping sound of her window blinds being opened fully. Then, she positioned me directly facing the warm sunlit window.

"There," she teased, "now you have something to look at while I get dressed."

Of course, with my blindfold on, I couldn't see a thing. The real reason for putting me there was to make the naked fourteen-year-old boy stand in the window with his raging erection on display for anyone who happened to be passing by. My mind started whirring as I tried to picture the view from her bedroom window. It mostly overlooked our side yard, which was now her flower garden. Best I could recall, I wasn't in much danger of being noticed from the street. But it still made my skin crawl to think about the possibility.

After she was dressed, she grabbed me by my "handle" again and started leading toward the stairs. I still couldn't get over the fact that there was another hand touching my penis! Didn't she know it was an incredibly sensitive and arousing sex organ that she was treating like nothing more than a man handle? Wait...is that what that word really means?

Then again, she was so young, she barely knew her own body at that point. How could I expect her to know, for example, that with every step she took, her dainty little hand sliding up and down my shaft made an inadvertent jacking motion which sent ripples of pleasure through my whole body. That, combined with the chemicals surging through my system, had me seeing stars.

Here's a little pro-tip. If you ever find yourself being led around by your penis, try and convince the person to lead you up or down a flight of stairs. The sensation was heavenly. Something about the way her hand jerked up and down with every step made it feel even more like the hand jobs I regularly gave myself. But it somehow felt even better coming from someone else’s hand! By the time we reached the bottom, I was ready to burst.

I was in such a haze; I didn't even notice that she had led me out the front door and onto the porch!
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

If you want more, say so. Encouragement goes a long way.
Themarble

Re: Dare Me (new 4/26)

Post by Themarble »

Oh my oh my. With how things are going. Perhaps Mikey will go against one of the rules set out by the dares. If he is already so close, that's gonna end up in an embarrassing disaster and definitely.

I can imagine some very embarrassing situations. Mother coming home early? Friends coming about? Going to neighbours etc? Lucy is going to have a heck of a time. Even if she is clueless.

I can't wait to see how you continue this. I have many hopes, as a enm writer, I'm curious as a primarily enf writer you'll go about things. Well done.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

I love Dare stories. I have written Frank's Naked Dares and hope to continue the series soon. I love this story so far and can't wait to see where he is taken and who gets to see him.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

It's the Blond leading the Blind, that won't end well.
neverdoubted

Dare Me - Chapter 14 - Mikey Gets a Dare (Part 3)

Post by neverdoubted »

Dare Me - Chapter 14 - Mikey Gets a Dare (Part 3)

Trying to mask the growing panic in my voice, I called out, "Uh, Goosey, where are we going?"

"I...am going wherever I want," she replied, "and you…are accompanying me, remember?" Then she added angrily, "and stop calling me that. My name is Lucy!" To emphasize her annoyance, she gave my cock what was supposed to be a threatening squeeze. I wasn’t about to tell her that attempting to communicate irritation that way had the exact opposite effect.

As she led me off the porch, my body went into sensory overload. I could feel the morning sunshine warming every inch of my naked body. The birdsongs sounded much louder in my ears than they really were. It felt like they were mocking the silly, nude, blind boy being dragged around by his little sister. Everything, even the light gust caressing my bare skin, served to remind me of my total lack of clothing.

Her firm grip on my penis made sure I did not fall too far behind her. With no way of seeing where we were headed, I had to trust her not to lead me into a tree branch or off a curb. The constant simulation on my prick drove me crazy. By the time we came to a stop, it was throbbing.

"Woah! I can feel your heartbeat!" she cried. A blush formed on my cheeks as I realized she was holding her hand real still so she could experience the blood pumping through my swollen organ. I was embarrassed to be revealing such an intimate internal function of my body to her and was grateful that the white socks encircling my head hid my blush of shame.

With one last teasing squeeze, she let go of my throbbing member, and I heard our mailbox opening. So that was her excuse for coming out here! She was checking the mail. Picking such a random mundane task brought me comfort knowing that she didn’t have much of a plan and appeared to be making it up as she went along. But it still put me in an incredibly risky position of potential exposure.

Desperate to get back into the safety of our house, I started squirming where I stood on the curb facing the whole neighborhood; absolutely convinced that, any second now, one of our neighbors would walk by and see my total package waiving hello to them. I'm sure I made a hilarious sight standing erect with my hands behind my back like I was trying to hail a taxi with nothing but my cock.

"Oh, look at that," she said, once again mocking the fact that I was prevented from looking at anything, "the mailman delivered this letter to our house instead of Mrs. Davenport. Come on, Mikey, let's take it to her. Maybe she will offer us some tea and crumpets!"

Grabbing my handle and giving an insistent yank, she pulled me out into the street. Having convinced myself we were about to go back inside; I was sent reeling by this new development. The rough asphalt hurt my tender feet. I tried to walk gingerly and get her to slow down, but Lucy set her own pace and would not be slowed. She accused me of trying to stall. Kept on such a short leash by her insistent grip, I had no choice but to hustle along on the painful rocks wherever she tugged.

Mrs. Davenport was an old lady who lived a couple houses up and across the street from us. As a widow, she lived alone, but still wore fancy clothes and makeup every day. She used elegant words and spoke with a rich accent. She was just the type to serve crumpets.

As we walked along, I began blubbering excuses for why we should turn back.

"Come on, Goos-I mean, Lucy, we can't go to Mrs. Davenport's house. Not like this. You don't understand how much trouble I could get into." My arguments were falling on deaf ears, but I couldn’t afford to give up.

"I mean it, this is totally out of bounds," I pleaded, "this wasn't part of the dare. I thought we were just going to stay around the house. You're not being fair!"

But she was having none of it and just shushed me. When we turned and stepped onto what had to be the manicured grass of Mrs. Davenport's lawn, I started to panic. I was mere seconds away from showing off my recently grown pubescent manhood to one of our neighbors. How could I ever live something like that down? I'm not proud to admit it, but, in that moment, I resorted to begging.

I couldn't stop picturing myself getting caught naked by Mrs. Davenport. She would most certainly call the police to come and arrest me for indecent exposure or some other kind of criminal mischief related to pulling naked pranks on dear old ladies.

"Please, if you make me do this, I'm going to get arrested. Please, Lucy, give me something else. I'll do anything else! PLEASE!!!"

Stepping onto her porch, just before my fate was sealed, Lucy accepted my logic and came to a halt.

"Ok, ok, stop being such a baby," she chided, "I'll give you a pass this time, but it's going to cost you something else when we get back to the house. And I have a new rule. For the rest of your dare, you are not allowed to say anything except to answer a direct question. Got it?"

Certain I had just dodged a bullet, I nodded in understanding and felt a great relief at being allowed to turn around and step back from the edge of my own personal cliff of humiliation. After stopping by Mrs. Davenport's mailbox to drop off her letter, she led her blind naked ward back toward our house. But with each step we took, doubt began to creep into my thoughts.

I had struck some kind of deal with Lucy to preserve my modesty. But what exactly had I traded away to keep my body from being seen by some random old lady? Did I really say, "I'll do anything"? The further we got from her house, the worse the deal felt to me.

She didn't make a peep as we walked. Perhaps she was trying to think up a sufficiently humiliating next task for me. She certainly had plenty of personal nude experiences from which to draw ideas. Eventually, unable to contain my nerves, I decided to feel her out for clues.

"Um, Lucy, what was it you were going to have me do next?" I asked.

"Hey! No talking, remember? That's another point for later," was her only reply.

When we got home, she led me to our upstairs bathroom and allowed me to take my blindfold off. It afforded me a chance to see the outfit she had picked out for herself. She was wearing simple summer attire; light and cool. Her red sandals matched her tee shirt and her long, smooth legs ran up to disappear underneath a pair of cut-off jean shorts.

Her hair was held back with one of those plastic headbands, black. Having her stand there fully dressed for the day while I was forced to remain naked and aroused felt so weird. For once she was the one getting a front row seat to her sibling's raging arousal journey.

"In order to look your best for the rest of your dare, I think you could use a shower and a shave," she said with a wink.

All the pieces of my fancy shaving kit had been intentionally arrayed on the counter. Reaching over, she picked up the dangerously sharp straight razor and held it up to gleam in the light.

I could never forget the very first time she shaved her legs. More accurately, her legs were shaved for her by a very helpful fisherman named Dave. He had strung my naked sister up spread eagle in the middle of a bait shop with a crowd of curious onlookers and proceeded to expertly shear every hint of hair from her flawless young body.

Throughout the public shaving ordeal, she had burned with humiliation; especially when one of the audience members, a boy her age, had been invited up to apply the aftershave all over her freshly denuded flesh.

As payment for volunteering my sister for the demonstration, Riviera Dave had gifted me one of the shaving kits. It was my prized possession, and I was rather proud of the fact that I had already mastered the art of shaving my face without cutting myself anymore.

In time, Lucy had also come to appreciate the close shave experience that a straight razor affords. I still had no idea if she grew any pubic hair between her legs, because she always kept herself shaved bare down there. Just the image of her covering her cute little pussy with cream and carefully shaving it off made my cock twitch.

Lucy giggled in surprise when she saw my male appendage perform its latest trick. Damn it! Stripped of all covering, I couldn't even have a daydream without my naked penis betraying my private thoughts.

Grabbing the aftershave bottle, she gave me my next task.

"I want you to shave...all that," she said, waving her hand over my crotch. Then, grabbing the aftershave bottle, she added, "come to me when you're finished, and I'll help you apply this."

My face went white. Did my sister really just ask me to shave my pubes?

Walking past me to the door, she finished with, "just because you have permissions to touch yourself to shave, you better not try to cheat and start playing with yourself. I want you to keep this door open just in case I decide to come back and check on you. And don't forget under your arms."

Then, she was gone.

In the hopes of dampening the flames of my desire, I decided to go with a cold shower. Sadly, even though I was shivering, my dick was just as hard at the end of it as when I started. Dave's stimulating serum could not be defeated with a mere gimmick. They only relief I was going to get in my loins would come from masturbating myself to an explosive orgasm. Unfortunately, I wasn't allowed to do that yet no matter how much my cock complained.

As for the shave, it actually went pretty well. I told you I was getting skilled at wielding that fancy razor. I admit, my hands were shaking quite a bit at first. But who's wouldn't with a blade that sharp scraping against their most precious jewels?

The hardest part was figuring out a way to maneuver around my ball sack; especially with a giant flesh pole constantly blocking my view. But in the end, I managed to remove all my pubic hair without nicking myself even once!

Before venturing out to find my sister, I took one last look in the bathroom mirror. That was a mistake. I didn't recognize the skinny little kid looking back at me. Without any pubic hair, I looked at least two years younger; with one exception. My stiff cock, which now sprung from a completely bald area, looked positively gigantic!

Suddenly light-headed, I had to grab the towel bar to keep from falling. I felt like I had stepped in front of one of those optical illusion funhouse mirrors. I stared in disbelief as my underfed, teenage body seemed to shrink away while my engorged penis grew larger and threatened to continue growing until it had filled the entire room.

In an act of self-preservation, I turned my head to break the illusion. But I couldn't shake the uneasy feeling that the mirror wasn't the problem. I feared that, by shaving off all my pubic hair, I was fated to bear to every lucky observer the illusion of a mere boy walking around sporting an engorged, oversized cock.

Of course, as I grew older, I came to an appreciation of my healthy endowment. But you must understand, awkward, insecure teenagers have a hard time dealing with anything that makes them look different; even attributes desired by society. It takes time for most of them to accept their changing bodies. In that moment, I felt like nothing more than a circus freak.

I might have been less self-conscious about it if I could get my chemically charged erection to calm down, even a little bit, or at least cover it with some modest clothes. But I knew without a doubt that Lucy wouldn't let me do anything of the sort until I had completed my dare and I was allowed relieve my arousal with a bate session.

I also suspected, any sign of embarrassment or reservation I displayed about my newly shorn equipment, she would pick up on and would not hesitate to tease me mercilessly and use it against me in my dare. My best bet for getting through my nude ordeal was to do everything in my power to act like it didn't bother me in the least. If I could limit my naked exposure to only Lucy, I thought I could keep up such an act. I had been lucky so far on that front.

With a dejected sigh, I took one last look at my pink, naked body, freshly cleaned and totally shaved, then turned to face my fate. If I only knew the humiliation that awaited me, I surely would have locked myself in the bathroom and huddled in the corner for the rest of the day instead.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

TeenFan

Re: Dare Me (new 4/28)

Post by TeenFan »

I likey likey Mikey this way.
It's payback time. Lucy will want to show off her "Big Brother"
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

I really hope Lucy is less forgiving now. Perhaps keeping Mikey nude for longer than he would want. But she let him off once and won't do it again. I'm also sensing something that perhaps could have Mikey fire off a bit quickly. But knowing your work, I don't know if that is the route exactly. But it is something I'd love to see. Especially with how easy going she was with touching it. I imagine the handle will start to leak shortly.

Another great chapter.
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

Isn't part of the dares asking if they wanna watch the first one? Will her have to ask that? Will she say yes to watching? 🤔🤔
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

Azrael wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 3:29 am Isn't part of the dares asking if they wanna watch the first one? Will her have to ask that? Will she say yes to watching? 🤔🤔
Some of his earlier rules have already come back to haunt him in this chapter. It's a pretty safe bet that one will, too. Who knows? Maybe having his own rules used against him will make him more empathetic to her plight in the future. Than again, maybe it won't. :twisted:
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

jojo12026

Post by jojo12026 »

More? Sorry to be so greedy.... :oops: