It Isn't Easy Being a Girl

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Anonymoose

Re: It Isn't Easy Being a Girl

Post by Anonymoose »

Sue, I'd like to add to the praise and say that all of your stories are a great addition to the board. I love your writing style and the angles you take with all of these exciting situations, heh. I'd love to see any of stories 3-6 be expanded upon, although 3 and especially 4 were my faves. 10 was great too, but I'm not sure how much more you could do with it... (Damn, I've brought up half of them as favorites now, so hard to choose, lol)

Thank you, and I'll be waiting eagerly for volume 2!
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

Sue DeNym wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:09 pm Several of the best ones are from an author with the username "SuperEvil," who also posts his stories here, so you might have already read them.
Thank you, Sue! The promotion is always appreciated! :D

And as the others have said, really great work on these stories. I can't say which one I prefer the most as I keep going back and forth. Looking forward to the next edition! You did excellent work on these.
CaughtOfLore

Post by CaughtOfLore »

Welp. You’ve got yourself another new fan. ;)

I saw these on the day they were originally posted over on FNA, and had been planning on emailing you, but now I can just heap my praise here in the ad-hoc praise pile. These were an absolutely wonderful collection of adventures to take a stroll through, and the breadth of variety from one story to the next made the whole volume an entertaining read from beginning to end.

If I were to pick one story that I’d most like to see a potential continuation of in future, it would be “A String of Teenaged Aphrodites”. That one hooked me right from the opening three lines, and seems to have some nice seeds hinting at a much larger story. The characters and their dynamics feel very grounded too, so it’d be fun to see how things play out between them. No pressure of course, I’m willing to bet I’d enjoy whatever you choose to write next, I just wanted to weigh in on my personal favourite.
MY STORIES:
Compromising Situation (MIXED ENM/ENF)
What About Charlie? - Expanding a Vignette (ENF/CMNF)
What a Time to Recall! (ENF/CMNF)
A Frame of Shame (ENM/CFNM)
Boyd vs Girls (ENM/CFNM)
barelin

Post by barelin »

Glad you decided to post your work on this site and get lots of positive feedback.
BlueMenace

Post by BlueMenace »

Wonderful stories Sue DeNym. Absolutely wonderful.

The only thing I would mention is that you could add a short descriptions of the stories to the contents section so if someone comes back to this volume in the future and wants to read a specific story but doesn't remember the name of the story they could find it easily based on the description.

Also do you have other stories beside these posted elsewhere? I would certainly love to read more of your productio.

Also also do you have a place where your admirers can suggest story ideas and prompts for your upcoming works?
- By the one and only me

You should also check this out. It's my very own story archive
Sue DeNym

Post by Sue DeNym »

Thank you very much, everybody, for your kind words about my stories. I am very grateful for all of the positive feedback I have received, here and on FNA, about "It Isn't Easy Being a Girl."

Right now, I am working on "It Isn't Easy Being a Girl II," which I am hoping to submit to FNA for their May update. I will post it here at the same time. It likely won't be as long as the first one, because I simply don't have as much time to devote to writing now as I did last month.

I've been thinking a lot about how I could continue some of the stories in this collection. It's been a little difficult to come up with enough material, but I'm working on it.
BlueMenace wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:31 amThe only thing I would mention is that you could add a short descriptions of the stories to the contents section so if someone comes back to this volume in the future and wants to read a specific story but doesn't remember the name of the story they could find it easily based on the description.
That's an idea. The thing is, I don't want to give away plot points in advance, so most of the descriptions I would write probably wouldn't give much more information than the story titles. For example, for "Emily and Missy's New Family," I would likely wind up writing something like :

"Emily and Missy have a new stepfather, with some very unusual ideas on how to discipline wayward daughters ..."

Which doesn't really tell you much that the title didn't already. But I'll look into it. Thank you for the suggestion. :)
Also do you have other stories beside these posted elsewhere? I would certainly love to read more of your productio.
No, I don't. I am completely new at this. Submitting "It Isn't Easy Being a Girl" to FNA and PNS was actually the first time that I've published work in this theme. It was also pretty close to the first time that I've submitted fiction writing anywhere. I'm primarily a journalism student.
Also also do you have a place where your admirers can suggest story ideas and prompts for your upcoming works?
I haven't set up anything like that yet. But anybody who wishes to make suggestions or comments about my work can PM here, e-mail me, or just post their thoughts on this thread.

Again, thank you, everybody. :)
I post my stories on PNS, FNA, and Deviant Art.

Contact me by e-mail :
susankm416@gmail.com
Electra-lite

Post by Electra-lite »

Something struck a chord when I was reading Master Oscar. Did you take inspiration from the one Foxtrot comic arc where Peter is left in charge of the house while the parents left? I wouldn't have noticed the similarity if Oscar hadn't used "crud". Such an odd curse to use. But it echoes the back-and-forth Peter has with his parents denying all of the accusations. Room cleaning and cookie baking were the same chores Peter assigned Jason and Paige, and I think Emma's grumbling is a direct quote, too. Thanks for the memory, anyway.
Sue DeNym

Post by Sue DeNym »

Electra-lite wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 5:22 amDid you take inspiration from the one Foxtrot comic arc where Peter is left in charge of the house while the parents left?
Got it in one. :)

I was a big fan of the Foxtrot comic strip. I vividly remembered the arc in which Roger and Andy left Peter in charge of the house while they were away, and he made Jason and Paige wait on him hand and foot and call him "Master Peter." Hard as it was to believe, after Roger and Andy found out what Peter had done, it didn't stop them from giving him that responsibility again in a later strip.

After a while, I found myself imagining what it would be like if a boy was left in charge of his house and his sisters (some of whom are older than he is) in their parents' absence, and he took advantage of the situation in a different way than Peter did. And that was what led to this story.

The mentions of Oscar tying his sisters to their beds and gagging them when they complained was my version of Peter locking Jason and Paige in the basement of their house for "mutiny."
Thanks for the memory, anyway.
You're welcome. I'm glad that somebody picked up on the reference. :)
I post my stories on PNS, FNA, and Deviant Art.

Contact me by e-mail :
susankm416@gmail.com
mrsalpaca

Post by mrsalpaca »

Thank you so much for posting these stories here, I absolutely loved reading them!

My favorites out of the bunch were definitely #1, #2, #3, and #5. I'd be excited to read any additions you might add to any of those so please write more lol.

Also, can I just bring up how wholesome #1 "A Favor for Billy" was? I had totally expected when reading the beginning that Billy carried some blackmail material or something over his sister Sara. It made me wonder if she got anything else out of it! To find out that she's willingly undressing herself in front of him out of love?

So innocent and cute. :)