Lucy the Loser - A Blank Canv-ass

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
SDS

Post by SDS »

I know ... I know...... but sometimes ideas just stick in my head and it's lose them forever or get them on 'paper'...

"No ... get off me...ooww your hurting me" I cried as Molly the class bully and some of my other laughing classmates forced me onto my back, the grass of the school field tickling my bare legs. Their laughter was a constant torment, why was I their new target? What had I done to deserve this?

I looked around wildly for help but didn't find any, we were rarely well supervised during breaks on hot summer days like this. I screamed trying to fight but my arms were to the side and behind sat on by two other girls in matching short-sleaved school summer dresses to mine. The sensation of their warm underwear-clad bottoms on my bare arms made me squirm. However it wasn't their underwear I was worried about as Molly grinning in only the way a queen bee could , flipped up my dress the rest of the way showing everyone my big white panties.

"See I told you all ... Lucy the loser is soo poor... all her she ever wears in cheap white knickers! Her mummy probably buys them from the market ten pairs for a pound!" Molly laughed and laughed

I tried to throw the rest of the girls off me, but it was no good. I blushed bright red from her words looking around desperately to see if any of the boys were near enough to see or hear. Luckily they were all playing football or rough-housing away from the crowd of girls. Still the shame of my white knickers been exposed in public and the other girls in my class teasing me for them made me feel awful and ashamed.

The other girls all joined in their taunts making me lip quiver and my eyes threatened to shed a tear. But no I would not allow these mean girls to see me as that weak and pathetic, I really would get teased if I burst into tears. I had heard about another girl who Molly picked on crying, they had called her Baby Betsy for nearly a year and delighted in making her cry every time. I even saw them force her to suck on a dummy once.

Still I don't know why exactly wearing white panties was suddenly such a taboo at school, but as these things usually do it had become a sign of shame, immaturity and poverty. I tried again still blushing red as the sun and breeze tickled by very exposed legs to get free but the girls had pinned me good.

I was terrified, what did they plan to do to me, would any boys see my private undergarments. I was no stranger to skirt flipping pranks, but they were quick and usually your panties were hidden before anyone got a good look. Being trapped out in public with my panty crotch on full view was mortifyingly embarrassing.

Molly to my confusion pulled out a thick black marker. My eyes went wide as she approached me with it and I soon realised she planned to ruin my panties with the pen. "Stop! What are you doing!" I cried out.

"Well ... you see Looooser... I just loooove art, so I thought why not use this blank canvas your always flashing to the boys on break"

"I do not!" I protested but all the other girls just giggled laughing at my indignity.

She invaded my most private of areas to my shame and other crowds enjoyment... she started drawing on my panties. "Hold still unless you want me to take them off, so I can do my drawing properly" She laughed. The threat stopped some of my fight... surely she wouldn't really remove my panties in the playground, would she?

She wasn't light in her work, pressing on harder than necessary staining, probably permanently my white panties as she drew childish art of flowers, the sun, animals and stick figures. I shook in disbelief as the pen tickled my most private and sensitive areas sending sparks of both shame and mortifying building pleasure through my body. She was invading and touching me with the pen across my newly sensitive blossoming flower garden. The feeling of helplessness was unreal as I shuddered from the tickling pen. The worst part was the others girls just thought it the most funny prank ever, my degradation, an act of public show.

"And the back!" Molly laughed as I tried once again to fight but found myself flipped over and forced face down into the grass. All I could smell was the earth and the grass tickled my face irritatingly as the girls pinned me down once again. Someone had grabbed my ponytail, stopping even my head from turning to try and see what they were doing to me.

I gave a little yelp of shame as my dress was pulled up once again, half-way up my back this time! I was bare from my long white socks to my mid-back now, my knickers fully on show as they all laughed at my newly exposed rump. The panties were conservative, bright white due to being nearly new, but still clung to my young body showing them all the shape of my bottom. My pumps had kicked off in the struggle and I could do nothing but curl my toes as I was left exposed to the sun and breeze again.

The tickling pen started its work again, marking my once plain panties with trees and animals as the other girls all laughed shouting out ideas of what to draw. Now the pen slide across my bottom, I squirmed some more as she ran the pen over the cheeks of my ass and down my crack purposefully pushing it against me to make me squirm. The thick pen leaked through in many places and I could feel the wet ink directly on my skin. Face now hidden in the grass I let tears of shame escaped my eyes as the girls didn't stop their teasing and mockery of me. I just could not believe I was exposed in public my white panties covered in doodles and fully exposed for all to see. My ears strained trying to listen if any boy had noticed yet. My heart hammered in terror!

Once Molly was done, my panties were left covered in her 'art'. The girl all stood around laughing at me, they didn't let me go for what felt like an eternity but eventually Molly signed her name as if it was a masterpiece and told the girls to let me go. I stood up, grabbed my pumps and ran off not letting them see me cry. It was the end of break anyway, so they let me run away my humiliation complete.

Later during class Molly was sat behind me.

"Hey loser... I had fun today ... so you are going to be my canvas from now on." Molly whispered as the teacher handed out homework. I blushed red not making a move to confirm I'd heard her.

She continued anyway "I like a blank canvas ... so make sure your always wearing your white loser panties like today or I'll have to draw on your bare bottom got it? " Truth be told most of my panties were white...but still I had been hoping to wear some of my pattered or colored ones from now on to avoid the other girls mean comments.

"Oww" I cried in shock as she pulled on my ponytail. The teacher looked up but I quickly lowered my gaze, I knew better than try and snitch on Molly.

"I said got it?" she whispered to me and I nodded.

"Good ... Little Lucy the Loser... I can't wait for tomorrow's art session" She giggled.

I tried not to blush or cry but both happened as I sat there trying to pay attension in class. Surely she wouldn't make this a regular activity?
Last edited by SDS on Sun May 14, 2023 11:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive

Darky

Re: Lilly the Loser - A Blank Canv-ass

Post by Darky »

You deliver enf, as usual!
dublinjohn

Re: Lilly the Loser - A Blank Canv-ass

Post by dublinjohn »

SDS wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 6:30 pm Image
I know ... I know...... but sometimes ideas just stick in my head and it's lose them forever or get them on 'paper'...

you tease, not finishing stories, but its always good to get new starts from you too