Dare Me (new 4/25)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
jojo12026

Re: Dare Me (new 5/1)

Post by jojo12026 »

Nice! Waiting for the good part...
perseus

Post by perseus »

Update soon?
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

I second that!
jojo12026

Post by jojo12026 »

Third!
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

Maybe when it gets to 90k.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

If you want more, say so. Encouragement goes a long way.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Humility goes a long way as well.
perseus

Post by perseus »

Did it hit the mark yet?
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
jojo12026

Post by jojo12026 »

Hopefully we will get a chapter to start the weekend off right with....
neverdoubted

Dare Me - Chapter 14 - Mikey Gets a Dare (Part 5)

Post by neverdoubted »

Dare Me - Chapter 14 - Mikey Gets a Dare (Part 5)

The rest of breakfast was a bit of a blur. Now back to fully erect, I found myself shifting my weight from foot to foot and squeezing my hands into fists behind my back in a futile attempt to relieve the warning signals of discomfort coming from my throbbing dick.

Did it help? Not in the least. Occasionally, I would close my eyes to block out the world. But that only seemed to make my throbbing sensation grow more insistent. When I couldn't take it anymore, I would open my eyes only to find my own mother, seemingly lost in her own reverie, gazing longingly at my happy soldier.

When she had finally finished her coffee, she stood up and bid us farewell. "You two have fun. I'll be back after my shifts," she said. Then, turning her head where she thought I couldn't see, she flashed her daughter a wink and added, "Don't make him work too hard".

As soon as she was gone, Lucy addressed me with a sly smile. "So, you want to help me with the garden, eh? But you were just begging me to let you stay inside." Shaking her head as if she was disappointed, she added, "Boys can never make up their mind. Come on, let's go."

Even though her rude comment about boys deserved to be challenged, I had more urgent needs. And she had asked me a question. So, I was technically allowed to speak. I had to try something for the sake of my poor, aching equipment.

"Wait! I need to do something first!" I said, acting like it was life or death.

"What?" she asked, crossing her arms in irritation. She looked annoyed, like she had already decided to shoot down whatever unreasonable request her petulant brother was about to make. I had used up all her goodwill convincing her to let me turn back at Mrs. Davenport's porch. But I needed to relieve the pressure in my balls so badly that I was willing to risk her wrath.

"Please, I," I began, uncertainly. I couldn't believe I was discussing my private needs with my own sister, "...I can't keep going like this. Can I...um...take care of myself, real quick?"

Her eyebrows rose for a second, then her face got stern. I felt my moment slipping away. I searched my vocabulary, desperate to find just the right words that would unlock her sympathies.

"Please, I'll be quick, then we can continue, I promise. You don't understand how much it hurts to go this long without-"

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND!" she shouted. Startled by her unexpected outburst, I cut my little speech short.

"I know exactly what it feels like," she said, launching into a speech of her own, "you're the one who doesn't understand. I've had to walk around with that feeling inside me for days and days in a row with no end in sight. And every morning, from the moment I wake up, my body begs me for relief. It demands my full attention and doesn't let go. It nags at me endlessly until I can't think. I can't concentrate on anything else. I just go crazy. And you can't even get through one...freaking...morning without constantly blubbering for favors and help?! Try going to school like that, then maybe you can talk."

In hindsight, perhaps it was a mistake to bring her into the equation. I opened my mouth to rescind my request, but she was on a roll.

"You want relief? Fine!" she spat out, "I'll give you the exact same courtesy you gave me; ten seconds to do whatever you need to do. In fact, if you can finish in that time, I'll even let your dare be over. But if you fail, I don't want to hear another word from you for the rest of your dare."

Wow. I stood there cowed. I had never seen her this angry before. And to have all the vitriol seemingly directed at me was a little intimidating. But more importantly, setting her mini rant aside, it sounded a lot like she was granting me permission to proceed.

Unfortunately, despite already revealing practically all my secrets to her, my brain had a little trouble convincing my hand to go through with the deed right in front of her. That is, until she added, "your time starts now, unless you don't want it anymore..."

With the clock ticking, I swallowed my pride, threw out all remaining shreds of my dignity, and got to work pleasuring myself. My first priority was to address my tight, aching balls. Reaching down with my right hand, I performed a firm squeeze and was immediately rewarded for my effort as the endless outward pressure in my overloaded scrotum was temporarily interrupted.

It felt so good that my knees literally buckled, and I had to grab the counter with my other hand to keep from falling to the floor. I would have loved to stay and explore the strange and foreign sensation of fondling my freshly shaved sack, but time was precious.

Releasing my balls, I adopted a well-practiced grip on the middle of my penis. It was alarmingly hot to the touch, but I didn't have time to worry about that. Lucy's mouth fell open and she stared in fascination as I began earnestly stroking my hand up and down my turgid pole in a manner not dissimilar to the way her own dainty hand had been doing only a few minutes earlier to lead me around by my cock. The only difference was that my strokes were faster and traveled further than hers had.

My own mouth also fell open into an "O" shape as wave after wave of intense arousal radiated outward with every pleasurable stroke. In fact, I lost control of my whole face. I could feel it twisting out of control into an undignified and strained look. My vision blurred as my eyes rolled back in my head.

"Time!" she called out mere moments later and a little too enthusiastically. I couldn't believe it was already over. I had failed. My eyes shot open in disbelief at how quickly the ten seconds had zoomed by. She grabbed my right hand and, with some pulling, got it to reluctantly let go of its best friend.

I let out a pitiful whimper which morphed into a groan. My hanging balls went back to reminding me that they were still uncomfortably full while my swollen cock throbbed angrily with every beat of my heart.

"All right, time to get to work," she said cheerily while pulling the door open, "and I better not see those hands budge from behind your back, no matter what!" Then she stepped out into the back yard. I groaned again. With my incredibly brief hand job left unfinished, I regretted having ever started it in the first place. I was even more miserable than before.

Left with no other option, I let out another groan, then clasped my hands firmly behind my back and turned to follow her. In contrast to her complete gardening outfit, she did not allow me any sort of covering, not even shoes or a hat. Fortunately, the heat of the day had not arrived yet. Actually, the temperature was rather pleasant. I suppose it helped that I didn't have a layer of clothes to trap in any warm air or block the cooling gusts of wind.

She was disinclined to lead me around by my penis this time. I guess getting a front row seat to her very first male masturbation demonstration had made her question the wisdom of approaching the thick, ominously pulsing appendage. Instead, she just asked me to follow behind her.

While I would have chosen to take my exposed butt back inside, Lucy's garden was still much preferable to hanging out naked in the middle of the street. At least back there, no one would catch sight of the naked fourteen-year-old boy sporting the biggest erection in his life taking an au naturel stroll through his little sister's garden.

As my bare toes sank into the soft topsoil, I tried to keep an eye on my steps to make sure I didn't trample anything underfoot. But every time I looked down, my throbbing pole stared up at me angrily. I was starting to understand what Lucy had been saying about how preoccupying arousal can be.

While she worked her way up and down the rows, she made comments about her plants like they were her babies. I guess, in a way, they were. I was so distracted thinking about my failed masturbation attempt and pondering when the next opportunity would come, that every time she spoke, it took an immense effort on my part to stop thinking about my erection or the cool breeze caressing my freshly shaved body and give her my attention.

That distraction came back to bite me in a severely degrading way when Lucy, annoyed by my lack of focus, decided I needed a little obedience test. She was crouching between two leafy green vegetables complaining about some pesky weeds that had dared to take up residence without permission. Lifting her spade within my reach, she casually said, "hold this".

Without even thinking, I went to grab it from her. Immediately, she clicked her tongue in disapproval and said, "that's one point for later! What did I say? Hands stay behind your back, no matter what."

I felt like she had tricked me. If I hadn't moved to take the spade, she would have accused me of not following a direct order. But by moving my hands, she was accusing me of not following an earlier order. It wasn't fair!

I started to open my mouth to voice a protest of her unfair treatment. But I just knew she would count that against me, too. So, I could only shut my mouth and quickly return my hands to my back.

But that didn't stop her from continuing to hold out the spade. I gave her a perplexed look as I tried to figure out how she expected me to hold her tool and keep my hands behind my back at the same time. Looking me up and down, an idea struck her. The wicked grin that appeared on her face a second later made my heart drop.

The spade had a thin, leather loop running through the hole in its handle so you could hang it up if you wanted. My eyes went wide as she separated the leather into a circle. Lifting it up, she found it was just big enough to fit over the bulging head of my penis. She let it slide down my shaft until it encircled the base of my cock.

When she let go, she was encouraged to find my sturdy, thick post was easily strong enough to hold up her little spade. Giving her freed hands a tiny clap, she crouched down and made quick work of the weeds. Then she took off again down the row, motioning me to come along as if what she had just done was in no way out of the ordinary. I stared in stunned disbelief at the foreign object adorning my stiff pole like the world's weirdest necktie or something. I still couldn't quite believe it was real.

It was so utterly ridiculous that I probably should have called foul on the whole exercise. I mean, when had I ever put her through something this degrading and humiliating? Well, yeah, she had already rudely reminded me of the whole ten second orgasm challenge I put her through several months ago. And I suppose I did send her out trick-or-treating once in a disintegrating Halloween costume. And, sure, there was that time I made her get one of her classmates to sign her naked body at school before gifting him her panties. Then there was the airplane...

Ok, there may have been some similarities there. But that did not change the fact that this time I was on the receiving end of the humiliating task. I hadn't decided whether to file a formal complaint yet. But considering I had just survived breakfast with my mom seeing my naked shaved privates. This didn't seem too bad. Taking a tentative step, I found the spade to be not burdensomely heavy. It didn't really weigh me down or anything. But that first step did produce a gentle tug on the base of my cock from the leather strap.

Experimenting, I found that, by keeping my strides short, I could minimize the swaying of the spade and its pull. I could not prevent the upper tip of its wooden handle which was pressing against my ball sack from jostling my balls as it rolled back and forth with every step. But I can't say I found the gentle massaging sensation entirely objectionable.

As I caught up to my sister, she did not give me even a second to think or regroup. Rather, treating me like nothing more than a plaything or an inanimate object, without even bothering to ask permission, she lifted two more tools she had acquired along the way and added them to my collection. Then she took off again, calling out an admonishment to keep up.

This was getting out of hand. My mind still not made up whether to continue, I took stock. One of the tools was nothing more than a long metal stick which flattened and split near the end. That one did not concern me. The other, however, worried me greatly. It looked kind of like a rake or pitchfork, but with its three pointy tines bent at a ninety-degree angle. I later found out it was used for tilling soil and breaking up stubborn chunks of dirt. But right then, I was more worried about the sharp tips scraping against my bare, unprotected legs.

Ultimately, despite the unexpected new additions, I convinced myself to keep going. I figured I had already endured so much humiliation at her hands. Surely, I thought, I was in the home stretch of my dare. How much sweeter would it be the next time she asked me for one knowing I had taken every embarrassing shot she could think to dish out and was still standing tall?

Despite a few hiccups, I was proud of how I had performed. So blinded was I by the aching in my loins and my body's acute need for sexual relief, that I incorrectly assumed I was nearing the finish line. Oh, how wrong I was!
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

If you want more, say so. Encouragement goes a long way.
Themarble

Re: Dare Me (new 5/5)

Post by Themarble »

I really really liked this chapter. But now, I can only imagine what comes next to be a surprise. One I can't wait to see. I'm really glad you haven't let him have release just yet. It has to be in a more embarrassing scenario I can imagine. That's something I can't wait to see.