Daddy, Please Don't Sign It

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Sue DeNym

Daddy, Please Don't Sign It

Post by Sue DeNym »

Summary :

Life has taken a decidedly painful turn for all of the girls in Kimberly Carter's high school, thanks to a new principal, and a female psychologist with some curiously unconventional notions about her own gender. And just when Kimberly and her friends think things can't get any worse ...

The general themes of my stories are forced (or at least reluctant) nudity, spanking, and bondage. There is also some non-consensual sexual contact (groping, fondling, and forced kissing), so reader discretion is advised.

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
(Author's Note following Chapter 4.)
Last edited by Sue DeNym on Sun May 07, 2023 2:00 am, edited 5 times in total.
I post my stories on PNS, FNA, and Deviant Art.

Contact me by e-mail :
susankm416@gmail.com
Sue DeNym

Re: Daddy, Please Don't Sign It

Post by Sue DeNym »

Chapter 1

"Come on, girls, we can still make it!"

Kimberly Carter half ran, half hurled herself up the last staircase, two steps at a time, sometimes three. By the time the teenaged girl made it to the fourth floor landing, every muscle in Kimberly's legs seemed to be screaming in pain, and she could barely draw in a breath.

She desperately wanted to slow down, if only for the briefest moment to stop and rest ... but the pounding fear of what would happen if she was late for her history class propelled the girl onward.

Kimberly wasn't sure how she managed to summon the strength to reach and open the door to the fourth floor hallway, but she did. When she glanced back toward the stairway, Kimberly was dismayed to see that her friends were still a staircase and a half away. Although Susan and Lindsay were no less athletic than Kimberly, the long, frantic run across half their campus had taken its toll on the girls.

"Susan! Lindsay! Come on, hurry!" pleaded Kimberly as she held open the hallway door for her friends.

Kimberly glanced longingly at the door to her history classroom, still invitingly open for yet a few more precious moments, but then shook her head and stood resolutely, holding open the stairway door. She would not leave her friends.

"Let's go!" Susan managed to gasp when she and Lindsay finally reached the door. All three girls ran down the hallway, the door to their classroom in sight, now mere steps away.

"Maybe we can still - "

Kimberly never finished her sentence. Her heart sank when she heard the bell ring, and seemingly a fraction of a second later, the door to the classroom swung shut.

Susan and Lindsay collapsed against the wall, trying to catch their breath, as Kimberly blinked back tears. So close ...

"You should have just gone ahead without us," murmured Lindsay. "You would have made it, Kimberly."

"No." Kimberly shook her head. "I wasn't going to leave you girls behind."

"Well, now it's going to be all of us behind," said Susan in a dismal voice. Kimberly and Lindsay nodded grimly.

"What if we don't go in there?" suggested Lindsay, looking at the now closed classroom door. "We could just get out of here - "

"If we cut class, it's going to be ten times worse when Laskell catches up with us," Kimberly warned.

"She's right," said Susan.

"Okay." Lindsay's shoulders slumped in resignation. "Let's go in and get it over with."

Like condemned prisoners, the girls marched to the door to their history classroom. Kimberly took a deep breath as she turned the doorknob.

"Yes, and by now, you should all be prepared to ... "

The gray-haired history professor immediately turned up his head at the sound of his classroom door opening, and directed an icy glare at the three girls walking in after the bell. Almost in unison, every female student in the classroom winced and let out a small moan, while most of the boys snickered, one rather louder than the others.

"Girls who are not responsible enough to be on time should not waste mine," snapped the teacher, folding his arms.

"We're sorry, Professor Laskell," said Kimberly, unable to keep the desperation out of her voice. "We tried our best to get here before - "

"Enough," said the professor sharply. "I will not waste more valuable time listening to excuses."

He fixed a glare on Kimberly.

"Your paddle, Miss Carter," said Professor Laskell coldly.

Kimberly's face instantly drained of color.

"No, Professor, please - " she said, her voice quickly rising in pitch.

"Professor, we were only a few seconds late," protested Susan.

"We were right outside the door when the bell rang," said Lindsay urgently.

Professor Laskell gazed at the girls impassively.

"Well, perhaps a bit of discipline will encourage you girls to be INSIDE the door the next time the bell rings," he retorted.

"But it wasn't our fault!" Susan was near tears. "There were these boys - "

"It was Trent Lawrence and his friends," said Lindsay. "They caught us coming out of the girls' locker room - "

"Professor," said Kimberly, her voice breaking, "those boys forced us up against a wall and they wouldn't let us go - "

"Yes, yes, of course." The professor rolled his eyes impatiently. "Girls always blame boys for all of your troubles. How typical."

"But Professor - "

"Enough!" said Professor Laskell harshly. "If you three have an issue with the behavior of some of your classmates, you may make a complaint with the principal's office. My only concern is running my classroom, which you girls have disrupted far too long already."

He locked his eyes sternly with Kimberly's.

"I will have your paddle now, Miss Carter, and every further delay from this point will only compound your offense."

Fighting back tears, Kimberly reached into her schoolbag and drew out the small wooden paddle that she, like every other girl in the school, was required to carry at all times. She reluctantly handed it to the professor.

"Miss Carter." Professor Laskell wrinkled his nose as he examined the paddle. "You have not been properly caring for this instrument. I urge you to do better in the future, or else it may be replaced with something a bit sturdier."

Kimberly swallowed hard.

"Yes, Professor," she said, lowering her eyes to the floor.

"Professor, this isn't fair," said Susan, her face contorting with anger. "We were - "

"Enough. I will have no more of this. Your paddle, Miss Gold." Professor Laskell looked at Lindsay. "Yours as well, Miss Bell."

Susan slowly took her own paddle out of her backpack and handed it to her teacher. With shaking hands, Lindsay did the same.

"Now, let's not waste any more time." Professor Laskell moved his chair from behind his desk and sat down. "Miss Carter, you will go first."

"Professor, do we really have to do this in front of the entire class?" Lindsay could not bring herself to look at her classmates.

Many of the girls in the class were looking at Kimberly and her friends sympathetically, while others were simply grateful that it wasn't them. The boys were mostly gazing with hungry eyes at the three beautiful girls, and particularly the girls' skirts.

"I thought I made it clear that I don't intend to waste more time, Miss Bell," said the professor. "Besides, I think that a bit of embarrassment will do you girls some good, not to mention it will serve as a useful example to all of your female classmates. Now, over my knee, Miss Carter."

The professor took hold of Kimberly's wrist, and she reluctantly let him guide her over his lap. Kimberly cringed as she felt his hand lifting up her skirt, revealing her tight pink panties to the entire classroom. A moment later, Kimberly's face turned crimson when she heard a few of the boys whistling appreciatively at the sight. Forcing herself to look up, Kimberly was not surprised to see that Susan and Lindsay were also blushing, and several of the other girls in the class looked embarrassed as well.

"Now, Miss Carter, you know my rule," said Professor Laskell. "It is your choice. Fifty swats with the paddle over your panties, or half that amount on your bare bottom."

"Fifty over my panties," said Kimberly without hesitation.

"Ah, what a pity," remarked the teacher. "I was rather hoping that you would pick the other option."

Kimberly could tell without looking that Professor Laskell was gazing longingly at her panty-clad bottom, and then sliding his eyes up and down her body before returning them to her panties. She had seen that same leer from the old teacher virtually every other time that he had spanked a girl in his classroom.

"Are you sure, Miss Carter?" the professor pressed. "Choosing the other option would end your punishment more quickly, not to mention, I am sure, the boys would be very appreciative. I certainly would."

Kimberly was starting to seethe. It was hardly appropriate for a male teacher to be saying such things to a female student, and she longed to give him a piece of her mind, but Kimberly knew that any complaint would only make her punishment worse.

"I am VERY sure, Professor," she said, struggling to keep her voice calm.

"Very well," said Professor Laskell. He shook his head slightly as he gazed wistfully at Kimberly's pink panties, which were tantalizingly hugging the shapely contours of her bottom. "Oh, what could have been."

"Come on, Professor, take her panties down anyway!" piped up one of the boys in the class, to enthusiastic nods and laughter from a few other boys.

Kimberly's eyes seemed fixed to the floor, but Susan and Lindsay observed that a few of the male students at least had the decency to look embarrassed by the behavior of the other boys.

"Rules are rules, gentlemen," said the professor. "The girls have this choice, and Miss Carter has made hers."

"Too bad," one boy loudly remarked. "Kimberly's got one great ass!"

This brought more laughter from the boys, while the girls reddened even more. Susan and Lindsay were clenching up in anger.

After a moment, Kimberly managed to tilt her head up a little, still blushing intensely. She felt some gratitude that, although many of the boys were laughing and leering at her, there were also some male students gazing at her with sympathy, even if, being boys, they couldn't help appreciating the view.

"Professor, didn't you say you didn't want to waste any more time?" asked a girl in the class, wrapping her hand around her forehead. There were murmurs of agreement from the other girls, including Susan and Lindsay.

"Yes, I suppose we should get on with it," sighed the teacher. "All right, boys, settle down. I trust that Miss Carter is learning her lesson from this experience."

Professor Laskell raised the paddle that he had taken from Kimberly.

"Ready, Miss Carter?"

"I guess so," said Kimberly softly.

Moments later, Kimberly's whimpers were turning into ever louder cries of pain as Professor Laskell brought the wooden paddle down hard on her bottom. Her tears, which she had tried to hold back at first, were soon flowing down her cheeks. Her body shuddered with every smack of the paddle, the thin layer of fabric still covering her backside hardly cushioning the blows.

Even worse than the pain, however, was the extreme embarrassment of being spanked like a child, on her panties, all exposed to the sight of an entire classroom full of students, half of them boys - one boy in particular.

Since the beginning of the school year, history had been the one class that Kimberly was desperate to avoid being late for, or committing any other infraction in. Not because Professor Laskell would spank her for it. As humiliating as that was, it didn't make his class any different from her others. Nowadays, it seemed like just about all of the teachers, especially the male ones, were determined to spank every girl in their classes for virtually any offense, no matter how minor.

No, the reason Kimberly was so desperate to avoid a spanking in history class was because it was the class she shared with Jason Foster. As Professor Laskell paddled Kimberly, she could practically feel Jason's eyes riveted to her, could perfectly picture his lips curling into a cruel smirk.

Kimberly and Jason had been rivals from their very first weeks in this high school. They competed with each other in virtually everything, and Kimberly had nearly always won.

They had been paired up against each other in the debating club, and Kimberly soundly trounced Jason.

Kimberly had run against Jason for a seat on the student council, and defeated him handily. Many students in the school already saw Kimberly as the clear favorite to be elected Class President next year.

Jason had the second-highest GPA in their year ... Guess who had the highest?

What really burned Jason was that Kimberly even proved to be a better athlete than he was, outscoring him on the basketball court and besting him in the school's swimming competition.

Kimberly and Jason also tended to have opposing world views. In particular, Kimberly had always been a devoted feminist, while Jason proudly wore a jacket bearing the words, "Men Should Be Men And Women Should Know Their Place. Now, Get In The Kitchen And Make Me A Sandwich."

She was never quite sure if Jason actually believed that, or if he only wore the jacket to get under Kimberly's skin. Regardless, it always did.

Little wonder, then, that Jason was just about the last person in the world who Kimberly had ever wanted to witness her being draped over a man's lap with her pink panty-clad derriere getting smacked over and over with a paddle.

SMACK! Kimberly let out another cry of pain, which she knew had to be giving Jason untold satisfaction, not to mention outright amusement.

At one time or another, every girl in Professor Laskell's classes had faced the difficult choice between taking fifty swats with a paddle on her panties, or half that amount on her bare bottom. This time, though, for Kimberly, it had been an easy decision. There was no way in the world that she was going to let Jason Foster see her bare butt. She was certain that she would rather take the extra 25 swats with the paddle ... After about the 30th or 35th swat, however, Kimberly found herself having serious second thoughts.

By the time the 50th smack with the paddle was applied to her backside, Kimberly was sobbing uncontrollably, and her rear was visibly crimson, even through the fabric of her panties.

"All right, Miss Carter, you're done," said Professor Laskell. He tilted his head, not quite sure if the crying girl had heard him. "Er, Miss Gold, you should come over here now."

Kimberly slowly got up from Professor Laskell's lap, feeling like her rump was on fire, as Susan reluctantly came over to take her place.

"When Miss Collins was our principal, only the boys ever got spanked," whined Susan as the professor pulled her, with altogether too much eagerness, over his lap.

"We have a new administration now, Miss Gold," Professor Laskell replied as he pulled up Susan's skirt, revealing her light blue panties. They were no less tight than Kimberly's, and judging by the boys' reaction, hugging a derriere that was no less alluring.

The professor took his time gazing down at Susan's bottom before he smugly added, "And thankfully, our new administration is far more enlightened when it comes to the proper administration of corporal punishment than our previous one. Now, Miss Gold, will you prefer 50 swats with the paddle on your panties, or half that amount on your bare bottom?"

Susan hesitated, obviously remembering the sight of Kimberly's visibly red behind, as well as her high-pitched sobs of pain.

"Twenty-five on my bare bottom." Susan's voice was barely above a whisper.

"Ah, excellent," said Professor Laskell, his eyes gleaming. He slid his finger inside the waistband of Susan's panties, smiling at the way she immediately tensed up in his lap. The professor paused for a moment, tugging lightly on the girl's panties, seemingly just to tease her, before he slowly slid them down her legs, revealing the tight, shapely flesh of Susan's bare rump to the sight of the entire class.

Susan bit her lip, already seeming to regret her choice as she heard a chorus of appreciative whistles from the boys in the class. Could this get any worse?

A moment later, Susan got her answer when she felt the professor's hand sliding over her bare bottom, even giving her butt cheeks a squeeze.

"Very nice, Miss Gold," he remarked.

"Professor, please," Susan protested in a high-pitched voice.

"Professor Laskell, this is completely inappropriate," said Kimberly, still rubbing her own sore bottom.

"Oh, really, girls, you shouldn't take yourselves so seriously," said the professor dismissively. "But I suppose that we really should get on with class, so ... "

Professor Laskell firmly pinned Susan's wrists behind her back with his left hand while raising Susan's paddle with his right. A second later, Susan let out a cry of pain as the first blow of the paddle came down on her completely unprotected rear. It wasn't long before Susan was sobbing as hard as Kimberly had been as the professor smacked her again and again with the paddle.

Every one of those smacks made the girls in the class cringe, even though it was far from an unusual sight. Girls were getting spanked all over the school, and it very often seemed that the prettier a girl was, the more frequently she would be singled out to go over a teacher's knee. This, naturally, made girls like Kimberly, Susan, and Lindsay prime targets to have their bottoms paddled by ones like Professor Laskell.

"Twenty-five, done," announced the professor at last. Susan slowly started to get up from the teacher's lap. Her tears were hardly mollified when he gave her bare behind what he seemed to think was a soothing rub.

Susan's face, already red, grew redder still as she found that there was no subtle way for a girl to pull her panties up from her ankles in front of an entire classroom.

"Now, Miss Bell, come over here so you can get your spanking as well."

Lindsay reluctantly obeyed. As she draped herself over the professor's lap, she dismally pondered what choice she would make. Having seen the results of both, Lindsay saw little hope in either. But before she could reach a decision, she found that one had been made for her.

"Professor!" cried Lindsay in shock as she felt the teacher's hand yank her panties down to her ankles. Lindsay's eyes instantly started to well up at the violation of one of the most private places of her body suddenly exposed to the sight of more than thirty of her classmates, including boys who she could tell, without looking, were openly ogling her.

"P-Professor, I - I haven't chosen - "

"That won't be necessary," said Professor Laskell with a wave of his hand. "I've decided that we should mix things up a bit, Miss Bell, to prevent any of you girls from becoming complacent with your discipline. So, you, Miss Bell, will receive 50 swats of the paddle on your bare bottom."

"Professor - OW!" Lindsay could barely get out her protest before she felt a hard smack on her rear, not from her paddle, but the professor's bare hand.

"Silence, Miss Bell," said Professor Laskell sternly. "I have made my decision. Any protest from any of you" - he directed a glare at Kimberly and Susan as well as Lindsay - "and I will increase your punishment even more." He punctuated his judgment with another hard slap on Lindsay's bottom.

Within seconds, Lindsay was crying tears of pain, anger, and humiliation as the professor brought her paddle down again and again on her bare derriere, while Kimberly and Susan could only watch helplessly.

Lindsay was weeping so hard that she hardly seemed to notice when Professor Laskell told her that her spanking was finished. He had to prod her to get up. And like Susan, Lindsay became vividly aware that there was no subtle way for a girl to pull up her own panties.

"There, I trust we've learned our lesson, girls," said Professor Laskell, getting up from his chair.

"Yes, Professor," said Kimberly, Susan, and Lindsay, more or less in unison, all three girls still rubbing their behinds.

"Good, I hope you will take better care to be on time for class from now on."

"Yes, Professor," the girls said again.

"Here you go," said the professor as he handed each girl back her paddle. "I have no doubt you will all need these again soon enough."

Kimberly and her friends reddened as they quietly slipped their paddles back into their bags.

"Now, take your seats."

That was easier said than done, as the girls were soon cringing at the feel of the hard desk chairs under their red, sore bottoms. As Kimberly settled into her seat, trying her best to ignore the cruel smirk that Jason was giving her, she fervently hoped that this would be the last spanking that she and her friends would get. She knew, however, that it wouldn't be.

Kimberly silently opened her textbook as the professor began his lecture. She barely heard his discourse on the French Revolution, pondering instead his words earlier ...

"We have a new administration now ... and thankfully, our new administration is far more enlightened when it comes to the proper administration of corporal punishment than our previous one."

The boys in the school may have thought so. The girls, not so much.

Susan had been right. Their previous principal, Miss Collins, only ever allowed corporal punishment for male students, never female students. Naturally, the boys didn't think this was fair, but any protests they made invariably fell on deaf ears.

All of that changed at the start of the current year, when Miss Collins was replaced by a new principal, Mr. Masters. Almost his first official act had been to make spankings the primary form of discipline for all girls in the school, while at the same time prohibiting any kind of physical punishment for boys.

To make certain he would be on firm ground with this new policy, Mr. Masters had sent forms to the parents of every female student in the school, asking for their permission to spank their daughters as discipline.

As Kimberly shifted uncomfortably in her seat, she reflected, for perhaps the thousandth time, on that fateful night when her own father was looking over the form he'd received.

"Daddy, please don't sign it!"

Kimberly was near tears.

It was late in the evening. Kimberly and her parents were in Susan's house. Mr. and Mrs. Carter had come over, with Kimberly in tow, to ask Susan's parents for their opinion on the new principal's disciplinary policy.

"I really don't know about this," said Mrs. Gold, shaking her head.

"Well, according to this," said her husband, flipping through a small sheaf of papers, "This new principal, Mr. Masters, is acting on advice given to him by a doctor, a psychologist named Dr. Amy P. Corrigan."

"'Amy'?" echoed Lindsay, who had been visiting Susan when the Carters had arrived.

"You mean it's a woman who's behind all this?" said Susan incredulously.

"Apparently so," said Mrs. Carter. "She seems to very firmly believe that spanking is the most effective and valuable form of discipline for girls, regardless of age."

"But they only want to spank girls, not boys!" protested Kimberly.

"It's sexist!" said Susan. "It's completely unfair - "

"You know, that's funny," said a cold voice. "I don't remember you girls ever complaining about sexism when it was only the boys getting spanked."

All of the girls immediately froze. They looked toward the door, where Susan's brother, Roger, had just walked in.

"When Miss Collins was our principal," said Roger, "she never let any girls get spanked, only boys. You girls never seemed to have a problem with that."

Kimberly, Susan, and Lindsay were conspicuously silent.

"Your brother makes a good point, Susan," said Mr. Gold, folding his arms.

"Maybe we were wrong," said Kimberly quietly. "Maybe Miss Collins was wrong. But that doesn't make it okay to - "

"Listen." Mr. Carter turned a page in the permission form. "There could be a practical benefit to this."

"'Disciplinary Excellence,'" read Mrs. Carter, looking over her husband's shoulder.

"It's a notation that is placed on the transcript of any student who gets through the entire four years of high school without ever being referred to the principal's office for disciplinary action," explained Mr. Carter. "According to this, any girl who is approved for spanking in school will receive the notation on her transcript automatically."

"This Dr. Corrigan believes that spanking allows girls to start over with a clean slate," said Mr. Gold. "So Mr. Masters is offering to wipe any disciplinary records for a girl who is spanked."

"You girls are lucky," remarked Roger. "That notation is gold when colleges look at your transcript, and us boys don't get it for free like you girls would."

"You call this free?" shrieked Susan.

"Daddy, please," said Kimberly, desperation creeping into her voice. "Daddy, Mr. Gold, please don't let them spank us - "

"Princess, don't you see?" said her father. "This will wipe out that suspension you girls got last year."

Kimberly flushed.

"That wasn't our fault," said Lindsay. "It was - "

"Yes, we know," said Mr. Gold. "But no matter whose fault it is, the fact remains that it's on all of your records. And that suspension is really going to hurt you when you apply to colleges. This way, you'll all get a clean record."

"Dad, please," said Susan. "I swear, we won't get into any more trouble ever again - "

"We can't count on that," said her father. "And even if we could, it won't do anything to help you when colleges see that suspension."

"This is true," said Mrs. Carter thoughtfully. She looked at Lindsay. "What do your parents think of this, Lindsay?"

For a long moment, Lindsay was silent. She could feel everyone's eyes on her.

"My father has already signed it," said Lindsay finally, in a small voice.

"You're kidding!" said Susan in disbelief. Kimberly was staring at Lindsay, open-mouthed.

Lindsay shook her head.

"I don't like any of this," said Mrs. Gold, putting up her hands. "I've never liked spanking to begin with, and I certainly don't support doing it in public. If a child is to be spanked, it should be done in private, at home, not in a classroom in front of dozens of other students."

"Even if it means that our daughters might lose a chance to get into a good college, Caroline?" asked Mr. Carter.

Mrs. Gold bit her lip, saying nothing.

"I don't really see what the problem is," said Mrs. Carter. "I've read this Dr. Corrigan's proposals, and what she says makes a lot of sense to me."

"Mom, you can't mean that!" exclaimed Kimberly.

"You really think so, Anne?" asked Mr. Gold.

"I do." Mrs. Carter nodded. "I was spanked when I was growing up, even in school, and believe me, it did a lot to keep me on the straight and narrow. And when Richard and I got married, we both agreed that he should - "

She stopped at the sound of her husband clearing his throat.

"Look, Peter, Caroline," said Mr. Carter. "I think that Anne and I are in agreement on this. It will help the girls get into a good college, and the discipline could also do them a lot of good."

"I agree." Mr. Gold nodded.

"No, please - " said Susan, her voice rising in pitch.

"Daddy, please don't sign it!" begged Kimberly, her eyes welling up.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart, my mind is made up."

Kimberly watched helplessly as her father signed the permission form.

"Peter, I don't think we should do this." Mrs. Gold shook her head. "I don't agree with Richard and Anne's decision, but as Kimberly's parents, that is up to them to decide. But when it comes to Susan - "

"I'm sorry, honey, but my mind is made up, too," said her husband. "I'm signing the form."

"Peter - Peter, are you insane?!" demanded Mrs. Gold heatedly. "Letting some teacher, especially a male teacher, spank our daughter in front of - "

"Enough!" said Mr. Gold sharply. He fixed a glare on his wife. "I told you, Caroline, my mind is made up. I think this will do our daughter good. In fact, I think it will do Susan good for us to make spanking her primary form of discipline at home as well."

"Daddy!" cried Susan.

"I agree, Peter," said Mrs. Carter.

"Peter - " protested Mrs. Gold.

"And furthermore," continued Mr. Gold, "I think that it's high time that you and I had a little talk about you showing me a little more respect in our household, Caroline."

Mrs. Gold stared at her husband.

"What are you saying, Peter?" she asked in confusion.

"We need to talk," said Mr. Gold, taking his wife by the arm and pulling her, gently but firmly, toward their bedroom. "Richard, Anne, I trust you can see yourselves out."

"Certainly," said Mr. Carter.

"Good luck!" said Mrs. Carter, giving Mr. Gold an encouraging smile as he pulled his protesting wife into their bedroom.

"What are they - " Susan started to walk toward the now closed bedroom door, only to stop dead in her tracks at the sound of her mother's protests growing much louder, accompanied by the very distinctive smacking sound of a spanking.

Mrs. Carter folded her arms with a satisfied smile on her face, while her husband looked away, letting out a low whistle.

"Kimberly, honey, I think we should go home," said Mr. Carter, clapping his hands. His daughter didn't answer. She seemed oddly fascinated by the sight of her shoes.

Susan looked frozen, gazing wide-eyed and open-mouthed at the door to her parents' bedroom.

"Lindsay, dear, why don't you come with us?" asked Mrs. Carter. "We can drop you off at your house."

"Thank you, Mrs. Carter," said Lindsay in a tiny voice.

"MISS CARTER!"

Kimberly gave a start. Her heart instantly began pounding as she looked up to see Professor Laskell glaring down at her.

"Miss Carter, you should know by now that I expect all of my students to pay strict attention to me while in class," said the professor sternly. "I do not tolerate daydreaming during my lectures - "

"No, Professor, I wasn't daydreaming," said Kimberly, trying to control her terror.

"Enough," said Professor Laskell. "I would have thought the spanking I gave you at the beginning of class would have been enough to get you to mind, Miss Carter, but apparently you need a refresher. Miss Carter, your paddle - "

"No, Professor, I swear, I was paying attention!" protested Kimberly.

"Oh, really?" Professor Laskell raised an eyebrow. He folded his arms and said, "Then, tell me, Miss Carter, what was I saying just now?"

"You were telling us about how the French Revolution ended with the formation of the French Consulate in November of 1799," said Kimberly, "and many of the values and institutions that the Revolution created still remain central to French political discourse."

Professor Laskell blinked.

"Oh," he said after a long moment. "Er ... Well, I guess you were paying attention after all. Um, my sincerest apologies, Miss Carter."

"It's quite all right, Professor," said Kimberly.

"Well, anyway," said Professor Laskell, turning toward the rest of the class. "As I was saying, the long-term impact of the end of feudalism in France ..."

"Thank you," breathed Kimberly, putting her hand over her still pounding heart.

"No problem." Susan smiled as she pulled back her notes on Professor Laskell's lecture, which she had slipped into Kimberly's peripheral line of sight just in time for her to answer the professor's question.

A few minutes later, the bell rang.

"Don't forget, class, your papers on the French Revolution are due by the end of the week," said Professor Laskell as the students started packing up. He fixed a glare on Kimberly, Susan, and Lindsay as he added, "And I hope that tomorrow, all of you girls make it a point to arrive in class on time."

Kimberly and her friends exchanged looks and sighed.

"I can't even remember the last time I made it through a day without cringing when I sat down," murmured Susan.

Kimberly, Lindsay, and a few other girls nodded empathetically.

Jason Foster and his friend Michael Kingsley were walking by them at that moment. The boys apparently overheard Susan's lament, because Michael gave the girls a leering smirk as he chuckled, "Well, you know, it just isn't a day if a girl can sit comfortably at the end of it."

The girls all scowled at him. Jason tugged on his friend's arm and said, "Come on, man, let's get out of here while you can still walk."

"Very well, class, you are dismissed," said Professor Laskell. "Except for you, Miss Malone. Please come up here."

A pretty blond girl named Shannon, looking taken aback, nervously walked up to the professor's desk.

"Yes, Professor?" she asked, shifting uncomfortably at the way the professor was openly sliding his eyes up and down her body.

"Your paddle, Miss Malone."

"M-My paddle?" Shannon was stunned. "B-But why, Professor?"

"When I was reviewing your last paper, Miss Malone, I found a typo in it."

"A typo?" said Shannon incredulously. "Professor, that's - "

"Fifty swats with your paddle on your bare bottom, Miss Malone," said the professor coolly. "Now, remove your skirt and place it on my desk."

His lips curled into a wicked smile as he added, "I will, of course, take down your panties myself."

When Shannon opened her mouth to protest, Professor Laskell silenced her by holding up a warning finger and saying, "Any argument, Miss Malone, and you will be removing your blouse as well."

He fixed a leering gaze on Shannon's chest and remarked, "And I suspect you would not want that, since it doesn't look to me like you're wearing a bra."

The poor girl's face turned three different shades of red at that comment. She reluctantly unzipped her skirt and slid it down her long legs.

"Your paddle, Miss Malone," said the professor again.

Shannon slowly reached into her schoolbag and took out her paddle, handing it to the professor. Moments later, the pretty blond was whimpering as Professor Laskell pulled her across his lap.

"I said class was dismissed," said the professor, raising an eyebrow at the few students, mostly girls, still lingering in the room. He casually rested his hand on Shannon's panties, making the girl visibly quiver, as he said, "I think it would be best for me to conduct Miss Malone's spanking privately."

The remaining students walked out of the classroom, as Professor Laskell slid Shannon's panties down her legs. A moment later, Kimberly and the other girls flinched when they heard Shannon say, in a slightly high-pitched voice, "Th-Thank you very much for the compliment, Professor, but, um, could you please stop fondling my butt?"

One of Shannon's friends, Jennifer Wilson, covered her mouth, closing her eyes as tears threatened to escape from them. Kimberly looked at her sympathetically, knowing that Jennifer, who was as attractive as Shannon, had also suffered Professor Laskell's private spanking sessions.

Jennifer hugged herself as she moaned, "I don't think things can get any worse than this."

Before anyone could respond, a voice blared over the school's loudspeaker :

"Attention, all students. Principal Masters has called a special student assembly at the end of the day. All students are required to attend."

There was a pause, and then the announcement continued :

"Especially the female students."

A collective groan could be heard throughout the hallways, particularly from the girls.

"I think things are about to get worse," murmured Kimberly, as the other girls grimly nodded.

Contact me by e-mail :
susankm416@gmail.com
Sue DeNym

Post by Sue DeNym »

Chapter 2

"I was very grateful to see that disciplinary reports have diminished by a substantial margin over the past month or so," said Mr. Masters. "This clearly indicates the conspicuous success of our new methods of enforcing the codes of good conduct in our fine school. As your principal, I take very seriously my role in guiding all of you fine young men and women into becoming the kind of hard-working, productive, and responsible citizens who will be a great asset to our noble society. I would like to quote a renowned philosopher who had the greatest impact upon my own education when I was your age ... "

Good grief, thought Kimberly. Was it not enough that their new principal was a sexist, misogynistic pig? Did he have to be BORING, too?

Kimberly glanced around the auditorium. She spotted Susan sitting next to her brother, Roger. The boy's eyes were closed, and his sister was tapping him on the arm every now and then to keep him from actually nodding off to sleep.

Near the back of the assembly, Lindsay was sitting next to her cousin, Matt. He was whispering something in her ear, and she was shaking her head insistently.

Kimberly turned back toward the stage, where Mr. Masters was, for reasons best known only to him, droning on about the penmanship medal he had won as a child.

Sitting two rows ahead of Kimberly was her friend Ryan Campbell, and his girlfriend, Katie Parker. Ryan had lived on the same block as Kimberly for years, and next to Susan and Lindsay, he and Katie were probably her closest friends in the school.

Ryan smiled at Kimberly while rolling his eyes in the principal's direction. Katie gave Kimberly a little wave, and then closed her eyes and pressed her head against her hands as if she was falling asleep. Kimberly smiled back at the couple, nodding in understanding.

Katie rested her head on Ryan's shoulder. He whispered in her ear, making her giggle, and then kissed her lovingly on her forehead.

Kimberly sighed, wishing that she had a boyfriend herself, especially one as cute as Ryan. While she envied Katie a bit, Kimberly knew that most of the boys in the school were deeply jealous of Ryan, as Katie was thought by many to be the most beautiful girl in this part of town. A bit of a curiosity, Kimberly thought, considering that Katie had once been -

Her thoughts were interrupted by a small commotion on the stage. Kimberly looked up to see that Professor Laskell and the vice-principal, Miss Monroe, were giving a message to Mr. Masters.

"Ah, excellent, excellent," said Mr. Masters. "Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, I am most pleased to have a very special guest with us here today. While you might not know her name, her work in the field of child psychology has had a most profound impact on many of our lives. Please give a warm welcome to Dr. Amy Paula Corrigan."

Kimberly sat bolt upright. She knew the name, all right, as did most every girl in the school. Dr. Amy P. Corrigan ... She was the psychologist who advised Mr. Masters, and the school, to make spanking the primary form of discipline for all of the female students.

There was some scattered applause, mainly from the faculty and staff, as the door adjacent to the stage opened and a very beautiful young woman wearing a light pink skirt suit walked in and up the steps to the stage.

"Dr. Corrigan, welcome," said Mr. Masters, clapping his hands enthusiastically.

"My pleasure, Mr. Masters," said Dr. Corrigan, shaking the principal's hand while brushing her long brown hair out of her eyes.

Kimberly felt surprised. She had not expected the doctor to be quite so young. Or, for that matter, so attractive.

"Good afternoon," said Dr. Corrigan, stepping up to the podium and smiling at the audience.

As Kimberly glanced around, she was not surprised to see that hardly any of the students were smiling back at Dr. Corrigan. Most of the girls were glaring at the woman with open hostility, while the boys largely just seemed dazzled by her beauty.

"I am very pleased to be here today," said Dr. Corrigan. "I was most gratified when your principal told me how successful the new program of corporal punishment for female students has been. While I understand how difficult it must be for many of you girls, I trust that in time, you will come to see how greatly it benefits you, and benefits our society, to recognize the value of this most basic form of discipline, not only for young girls, but for our entire gender."

Kimberly could practically feel the tension permeating the air of the auditorium. Roger was keeping a firm grip on Susan, who looked ready to jump out of her seat and charge toward the stage. Lindsay was staring at the stage in what looked like utter shock, while her cousin was nervously looking around the hall. Ryan and Katie just seemed more confused than anything else.

"Speaking as both a doctor and a woman," Dr. Corrigan was saying, "I have long believed in, and advocated, a return to a more basic and traditional view of girls, and of women in general. Years of study, I have found, can be distilled to a most elemental understanding ... "

Kimberly sighed. She was getting a bad feeling that Dr. Corrigan was not only going to be just as sexist and misogynistic as Mr. Masters, but also no less boring.

"I understand that your previous principal, Miss Collins, was very popular among the female students, less so the boys, with good reason," said Dr. Corrigan. "She only permitted corporal punishment for male students, never for girls. While I don't doubt that she was well-intentioned, I feel that she had a fundamentally misguided notion of the effects that spankings have on the behavior of both boys and girls. I know this from personal experience, as my own mother had very similar views, to the detriment of my siblings and myself.

What I have found, both from my professional study as well as the lessons of my own childhood, is that girls respond well to spanking, while boys do not. In my own family, my brothers' behavior only worsened when they were spanked. As a doctor, I came to understand that it was because boys tend to feel anger and resentment at being spanked, which they then seek to vent, often in destructive ways. By contrast, my behavior, and my sisters', often improved after a spanking, as girls are more likely to react by wanting to do whatever is necessary to avoid being spanked again.

In hindsight, I am grateful that my father eventually stepped up and took control of our family like he should have from the beginning, and stopped letting my mother have her way, especially on discipline. Because, like Miss Collins, my mother had a misplaced devotion to preserving the modesty and dignity of girls that led her to forbid what has long been the most effective and valuable form of discipline for any wayward girl. Or, for that matter, a wayward woman."

Dr. Corrigan stepped off the stage and began walking down the aisles of the auditorium, continuing her lecture, either not noticing or simply not caring about the occasionally murderous glares she was getting from the girls she was walking past.

"In my family, not only my sisters and I, but even our mother was spanked by my father when any of us stepped out of line. When my brothers grew old enough to take on the responsibility, they joined my father in disciplining us girls, and again, even our mother. For me, seeing my mother over her husband's knee, or even her son's, made me understand how natural it is for any girl, or any woman, to be spanked by a male, even if he is younger than her, when she messes up. It was like, well of course Daddy is spanking Mommy. She disobeyed him. That's what happens - DUH!"

"What is she trying to do, relate to us?" muttered a girl named Ashley Evans, sitting in the row behind Kimberly.

"In my own relationships," continued Dr. Corrigan, "I have always insisted that my partner should take a firm hand with me, and to spank me when I fail to obey him or show him the proper respect."

As she said this, Dr. Corrigan blushed slightly, but at the same time, she said the words proudly and without apology.

"I firmly believe that, from an early age well into adulthood, every girl needs and deserves that safety and protection, to have a boy looking after her, caring for her, and when necessary, disciplining her. Many girls are fortunate enough to have brothers to fill that role in their lives, and those who don't might yet find it, in a boyfriend or close male friend."

"Where is she getting this garbage from?" Kimberly shook her head in disgust. As a dedicated feminist, Kimberly had spent much of her life so far fighting against this very kind of patronizing sexism.

"Dr. Corrigan." Mr. Masters had stepped up to the podium again. "I apologize, but I'm afraid we are close to the time to dismiss our students for the day."

"Very well." Dr. Corrigan nodded. "Let me just close by saying that I am very grateful that these theories that I, and many others, support seem to be gaining a foothold in our community. I can only hope that it continues to spread. Thank you."

Again, there was some scattered applause as the doctor returned to the stage, seemingly oblivious to either the glares she was getting from the girls or the ogling of the boys.

"Miss Monroe, would you please take over for the remainder of the assembly?" said Mr. Masters, before stepping off the stage and walking with Dr. Corrigan to the side of the hall.

"Certainly, Principal Masters," said Miss Monroe, walking up onto the stage.

When the attractive young vice-principal came to the podium, a few boys in the audience whistled at her, as they almost always did. As usual, Miss Monroe simply ignored them and rapped on the podium to call everyone to attention.

The vice-principal was one of the few members of the previous principal's staff who remained at the school after her departure. A fair-minded, soft-spoken young woman, Miss Monroe was popular with girls and boys alike.

"We just have a few announcements before you all go home," she said. "First, we have received some news about our annual standardized testing ... "

Kimberly listened to the announcements with half an ear, as she suspected most of the students were doing. Her head was more or less filled with Dr. Corrigan's remarks, which were threatening to elevate Kimberly's blood pressure.

"May I have your attention?" Miss Monroe rapped on the podium again. She was looking at a piece of paper that a staff member had just handed her. "I have an instruction from our principal."

She cleared her throat.

"The following students are to report to the principal's office immediately :

Kerry Anderson. Lindsay Bell. Ashley Evans. Elizabeth Forrest. Susan Gold. Shannon Malone. Kathleen Parker. Jennifer Wilson."

For a moment, there was only silence in the auditorium. Then, each of the eight named girls slowly stood up and began making her way toward the far doors of the hall, leading to the principal's office.

Kimberly felt a lump in her throat. With a sinking feeling that this could mean nothing good, she watched helplessly as Susan, Lindsay, Katie, and the five other girls were all herded out of the auditorium by three members of the faculty.

As the last of the girls disappeared through the doorway, it occurred to Kimberly that all eight of the chosen students were not only female, but also very attractive. Several of the prettiest girls in the school, in fact. Could that mean something? Kimberly shook her head. Surely, it had to just be a coincidence ... Didn't it?

Miss Monroe continued making the announcements, but Kimberly scarcely heard them, even the ones about her own basketball and swimming teams. She was too busy staring anxiously at the doorway leading to the principal's office. What could be happening in there?

"May I have your attention again?" Miss Monroe rapped on the podium for the third time. "I have another instruction from the principal's office ... The following students will report to the principal's office at once :

Christopher Bartlett. Matthew Bell. Ryan Campbell. Theodore Forrest. Roger Gold. Paul Harding. Curt McNeil. Zachary Vogel."

"Now what?" murmured Kimberly, as she watched Roger, Matt, Ryan, and five other boys being ushered toward the doors of the auditorium by another group of faculty members.

As she saw the boys being led out, Kimberly frowned.

"Wait," she said slowly. Susan's brother, Lindsay's cousin, Katie's boyfriend ...

Kimberly's eyebrows knitted. If she remembered correctly, Paul Harding was Jennifer Wilson's boyfriend, and Curt McNeil was Kerry Anderson's ... Theodore Forrest was Elizabeth Forrest's brother ... Kimberly only knew the last two boys by sight, but she seemed to recall seeing them hanging out, quite often, with the other two girls, Shannon and Ashley, who were taken out of the auditorium earlier. It seemed like each of those eight boys had some close relationship with one of the eight girls who had been called out of the assembly.

What was going on?

"That will be all, then," said Miss Monroe, picking up her notes.

At that moment, a staff member came up to the podium and whispered something to the vice-principal, who nodded.

"Kimberly Carter," announced Miss Monroe. "Please come up to the stage. Everybody else is dismissed for the day. Get home safely, all of you."

For a moment, Kimberly was frozen to her chair. With a gulp, she got up and headed to the stage.

"Miss Carter," said the vice-principal. "Principal Masters has requested your presence in his office."

Somehow, Kimberly doubted that it was really a request.

"Please come with me, Miss Carter," said Miss Monroe briskly.

Feeling she had no choice, Kimberly reluctantly followed. As she did so, an announcement came over the loudspeaker.

"Jason Foster, please report to the principal's office."

Contact me by e-mail :
susankm416@gmail.com
Sue DeNym

Post by Sue DeNym »

Chapter 3

"Why am I in trouble?" asked Kimberly for the 20th time.

"Hush," said Professor Laskell.

"Can't you at least tell me what I did?" persisted Kimberly.

"How many times do I have to tell you?" said the professor impatiently. "I don't know what you did. I don't know what this is about."

"But - "

"And if I did know," said Professor Laskell with a smirk, "I wouldn't tell you anyway. So there!"

"Am I going to get spanked?" Kimberly dared to ask, dreading to hear the answer.

"If there is a God," retorted Professor Laskell, shaking his head. "Now, be quiet, will you?"

Kimberly finally fell silent. She and the professor had been waiting in the hallway outside of the administration office for the past fifteen minutes. Finally, the door opened.

"Miss Carter, Professor Laskell, please come in," said Miss Monroe.

As Kimberly walked through the doorway, she saw that Jason was already waiting in the principal's outer office. The boy immediately fixed a glare on Kimberly.

"You!" he exclaimed. "I should have known! What's going on?"

"I don't know," said Kimberly. "I was just summoned here, and nobody will tell me why."

"Did you get me into some kind of trouble?" demanded Jason heatedly.

"I haven't done anything!" said Kimberly indignantly. "I don't even know what this is about!"

"Hush, both of you," said Miss Monroe.

"Why am I here?" asked Professor Laskell with his usual tone of impatience.

"I don't know, Professor," said the vice-principal. "All I know is that Mr. Masters instructed me to have you and Miss Carter come here. He hasn't told me anything about why. We will just have to-"

Just then, the door to the principal's office opened.

"I must say, I did have some reservations about your recommendation, Dr. Corrigan," Mr. Masters was saying as he emerged from his office. "Simply giving 'Disciplinary Excellence' automatically to any girl who submits to corporal punishment seemed a bit over the top."

"Your reservations are understandable, Principal Masters," said Dr. Corrigan, following him. "But as I said, it is my belief that a good spanking will allow a girl to start over with a clean slate. And in any case, you cannot deny that it has proven very persuasive to the female students' parents."

"Indeed," said the principal. "More than 97% of our female students have been approved for corporal punishment by their parents. Quite remarkable."

"Mr. Masters. Dr. Corrigan." Miss Monroe gave a nod to her superior and the visiting doctor. "Professor Laskell is here, as you directed, as are Mr. Foster and Miss Carter."

"Excellent," said Mr. Masters.

"Uh, Principal Masters," said Jason nervously, "I think I know what this is about. Listen, I'm not sure what you're thinking, but there really is a very good reason why I have two sets of books for the basketball team's budget - "

"That's not what this is about, Mr. Foster," said the principal.

"Um, where are my friends?" asked Kimberly timidly. "Susan, Lindsay, Katie, and those other girls?"

"They're in my office." Mr. Masters tilted his head toward his now closed door.

"Are they all right?" asked Kimberly, glancing at the door.

"They haven't been, but they will be soon enough," said Dr. Corrigan cryptically.

"Are the boys in there, too?" asked Miss Monroe.

"No, they're waiting in the conference room across the hall," said Mr. Masters. "Miss Carter, have a seat. You and Mr. Foster will wait here. Do not go anywhere. Miss Monroe, Professor Laskell, I would like a word with both of you. Dr. Corrigan and I will require your assistance."

As Mr. Masters and Dr. Corrigan took the vice-principal and history teacher out of the office, Kimberly reluctantly sat down, wondering if this would be the last time she would be able to do so without wincing.

"Stop glaring at me," said Kimberly after a minute. "I didn't do anything."

"So why am I here, then?" asked Jason.

"I don't even know why I'm here," said Kimberly irritably. "And anyway, you should be grateful. If we're in some kind of trouble, I'm the one who's going to get spanked, not you."

The words brought a smile to Jason's face.

"Too bad," he remarked. "How's your backside, by the way, Carter? Still a little sore back there?"

Kimberly glared at Jason.

"You know," said Jason, "next time that Professor Laskell spanks you - and I'm sure there will be a next time, you know how that old man is - you oughtta think about taking the 25 on your bare ass. That 50 you got today really stung, didn't it?"

Now Kimberly was growling, but said nothing. Jason's lips twisted into a cruel smirk.

"If he even gives you a choice," he continued. "He might just give you the whole 50 on your bare butt cheeks, like your poor friend Lindsay."

Jason's smirk deepened.

"Personally," he went on, "I'd like to ... Well, sure, those little pink panties of yours were really hot, but I would love to get a look at your bare butt cheeks."

"In your dreams," snarled Kimberly.

"Always," confirmed Jason, nodding, making Kimberly scowl even more.

Jason opened his mouth to deliver another taunt, when the door to the hallway opened again.

"Mr. Masters, I take great exception to this entire proposal," said Miss Monroe urgently as she followed the principal into the office. Professor Laskell and Dr. Corrigan entered the office behind them.

"Noted," said Mr. Masters in a bored tone.

"Sir," said the vice-principal, her voice rising, "you understand that I will have to notify the school board of your actions immediately - "

"Miss Monroe, really," said Dr. Corrigan. "Do you honestly imagine that we would even consider implementing this pilot program without first having the school board approve it in its entirety?"

"But - "

"They have," said Mr. Masters. "I took the liberty of leaving a copy of the school board's approval letter on your desk, Miss Monroe. You may look it over at your convenience."

Miss Monroe looked at her shoes. The anguished expression on the vice-principal's face sent a chill of fear down Kimberly's spine, as did the satisfied smiles on the faces of Mr. Masters, Professor Laskell, and Dr. Corrigan.

"Now I know why you wouldn't let me into your office earlier," said Miss Monroe in a bitter tone.

"What I don't understand is why you didn't let me in," said Professor Laskell with a chuckle.

"Professor, really," said Miss Monroe reproachfully.

"Miss Monroe, I understand your reservations," said Dr. Corrigan. "But my studies have shown me how greatly beneficial this arrangement can be for a young girl. I have seen it successfully implemented elsewhere, including in my own family."

"Dr. Corrigan, with all due respect," said the vice-principal, looking ready to explode, "I don't - "

"Enough," said Mr. Masters sharply. "The decision has been made, and approved by all involved parties. Your objections are noted for the record, Miss Monroe. We will now proceed."

"Miss Carter." Dr. Corrigan gave Kimberly a smile that made her skin crawl. "Would you please accompany us into Mr. Masters's office?"

"The girls are all in there?" asked Professor Laskell. "And they're really ... "

"Yes," confirmed Mr. Masters. "Now, come."

Now more confused than ever, Kimberly woodenly rose from her seat and followed the adults to the door to the principal's office.

"What about me?" asked Jason.

"We will be with you shortly, Mr. Foster," said the principal before disappearing through the doorway.

"I swear, there really is a good reason why I keep two sets of books for the team budget!" Jason called out.

The boy let out a heavy sigh as the office door started to close. Just before it did, he froze in place, as Kimberly let out a shriek that made even Jason's blood turn cold.

Jason stared at the now closed door. What in the world was going on in there?

Contact me by e-mail :
susankm416@gmail.com
Sue DeNym

Post by Sue DeNym »

Chapter 4

"Mr. Masters, what in the world is going on in here?" exclaimed Kimberly.

"I cannot believe this," murmured Miss Monroe.

"Simply amazing," commented Professor Laskell, folding his arms.

"Effective, and very beneficial in the long run," replied Dr. Corrigan.

Kimberly stared in complete shock, utter disbelief, and total horror.

Sitting on two long sofas along the walls of the principal's spacious office were the eight girls who had been called out of the auditorium during the assembly.

All eight girls were tied up and gagged. Each girl's hands were bound behind her back, and a length of cord was wrapped tightly around her upper body, pinning her arms to her sides. The girls' legs were all tied together at the knees and ankles. A thick white cloth was tied tightly in and around each girl's mouth.

As if that wasn't enough, the girls were also nearly naked. Apart from their shoes, each girl wore only her bra and panties. The rest of the girls' clothing was nowhere in sight.

Professor Laskell's gaze was travelling very slowly over each of the eight girls, taking in every detail of the girls' bodies. When he reached Shannon, his eyes fixed on her bra.

"Drat, I was wrong," the professor muttered, which drew quizzical looks from the other adults for a moment.

All of the girls were red-faced, not only from the embarrassment, but also from crying. Some were still sniffling. The girls were also shifting uneasily on the sofas, which Kimberly recognized right away because she had seen it far too many times in recent weeks. It was the discomfort of a girl unable to sit on a well-spanked bottom, even on the soft cushions of the sofas.

"Susan," whispered Kimberly. "Lindsay, Katie - "

Her heart ached at the sight of her closest friends in such a state, not to mention the other girls.

"Your friends are fine, Kimberly," said Dr. Corrigan, in what she seemed to think was a reassuring tone. "A bit sore, perhaps, but fine."

"That reminds me," said Mr. Masters. "Tomorrow morning, Miss Evans will be receiving a bare-bottom spanking in front of the entire student assembly, as punishment for her refusal to cooperate when I instructed the girls to undress."

Ashley sobbed.

"That may seem harsh," said Dr. Corrigan, "but it will serve as a useful example to the rest of our female student population as to the consequences of being so obstinate."

"I think it's a grand idea," said Professor Laskell.

"You would," retorted Miss Monroe, taking everybody by surprise. Kimberly could not recall ever seeing the soft-spoken vice-principal snap at anyone like that.

"Miss Monroe, please," said Dr. Corrigan. "Mr. Masters, should we proceed?"

"In a moment," said Mr. Masters. "First, we have some business to attend to. Miss Carter."

"Y-Yes, Mr. Masters?" asked Kimberly nervously.

"Miss Carter, if you would be so kind as to please strip."

"S-Strip?" Kimberly was shocked, outraged by the principal's demand - and yet, strangely, at the same time, she was not surprised. She had been able to see it coming within seconds after seeing the other girls in just their underwear. But that made the prospect no less horrifying.

"Miss Carter." The principal held up his hand to forestall the inevitable stream of objections from the girl. "Before you start protesting, I might remind you of the example of Miss Evans over there. Unless you would like the entire student body to have a most intimate view of YOUR student body, I advise you to cooperate."

Kimberly looked from one adult to the next, desperately searching for any sign of mercy, finding none. Dr. Corrigan had her face set in firm resolution. Professor Laskell's eyes seemed to be gleaming at the prospect of seeing Kimberly undressed. Only Miss Monroe's face offered any sympathy, and hers was mostly mired in despair.

"Kimberly, I think you should do as they say," said the vice-principal softly. "I can assure you that protesting will only make your situation worse."

With some hesitation, Kimberly slowly moved to unbutton her blouse.

"You won't get away with this," vowed the anguished, angry, and still defiant teenaged girl, reddening as her bra started to come into view. "I'll tell my parents, we all will, we'll report you - "

"Miss Carter." The principal shook his head slowly, with a smug smile on his face. "It is actually your parents who could tell you more about this."

Mr. Masters picked up a document from his desk as he continued, "Everything that we are doing here, we have permission forms for, signed by the parents of each student involved, including yours. Which - "

"I saw that permission form," interrupted Kimberly. "It only says you can spank a girl. There's nothing in it about any of this, whatever this is, tying us up, making us take off our clothes - "

"No," said the principal. He picked up another form from his desk and said, "THIS, Miss Carter, is the form, signed by your father, authorizing your spankings."

He set the form down and held up the first paper he had shown her. "This form, Miss Carter, also signed up by your father, is what authorizes us to enter you in our guardianship pilot program."

Kimberly frowned.

"What are you talking about?" she asked as she reluctantly tugged off her blouse, fully revealing her firm breasts encased in a pink bra. "'Guardianship?' I've never heard of that. My parents never said anything to me about any of that."

"I am not surprised. None of these girls' parents told them about it, either. It was necessary to maintain confidentality, at least for the time being. Simply put, Miss Carter, your parents, just like the parents of all of these other girls, have authorized everything that we are doing here."

Kimberly stared at Mr. Masters. With no way, at the moment, to verify his claims, Kimberly found that she believed him nevertheless. The principal obviously knew that Kimberly would speak to her parents about this by the day's end. It seemed unlikely that he would lie about something that was certain to be checked so soon, and besides, Mr. Masters just seemed too confident, too sure of himself. Dr. Corrigan did as well.

"Wh-Why are you doing this to us?" she asked in a tiny, broken voice.

"It is as I said during the assembly," said Dr. Corrigan pleasantly. "I stated my firm belief in the safety and protection that all girls need and deserve."

"How does it make us safe and protected to be practically naked?" asked Kimberly as she slowly slid her skirt down her legs, revealing her panties to an unwelcome audience for the second time that day. She glanced at the girls on the sofas and added, "And gagged, and tied up?"

"Kimberly, it is my hope that society will eventually return to a more basic view of women," said Dr. Corrigan. "The re-introduction of spanking as the primary form of discipline for girls, and even grown women, is only the first step, albeit an important one, in that process. Starting today, we are implementing a pilot program in this school, an endeavor that has already met with success in other locations."

"I will take that, Miss Carter," said Mr. Masters, holding out his hand.

Kimberly reluctantly handed her skirt to the principal.

"Your blouse as well."

Kimberly watched in growing confusion and anxiety as Mr. Masters placed her clothing inside a small bag. She wrapped her arms around her body, now clad only in bra and panties, like the other girls, shivering - whether from the cold or fear, she wasn't sure.

"I must say, Kimberly, you have done a fine job of keeping yourself in shape," said Dr. Corrigan, casting an admiring gaze at Kimberly's slim, fit figure.

"Th-Thank you." Kimberly was blushing intensely, trying to ignore Professor Laskell's eyes sliding up and down her nearly naked body.

"Miss Carter," said the principal, "you were, like all of the other girls, carefully chosen to participate in this pilot program. Our selections were made with a variety of criteria - if a girl has a record of disciplinary problems that the program could help address, or, conversely, if a girl has an exceptional record of achievement and would therefore serve as an ideal role model for other female students. The latter would also include students like yourself, Miss Carter, who are popular, in positions of authority in student life, particularly in student government. Or simply because a girl's family felt that she would benefit from our new program."

Or because she's gorgeous, thought Kimberly, gazing at the eight girls on the sofas, gagged and bound in their underwear. She had noticed, when the eight girls had been called out of the auditorium, how pretty each one was. Kimberly was now convinced that it was anything but a coincidence that the chosen girls were all so beautiful.

"I think it's time," said Dr. Corrigan. "Professor Laskell, if you would please go to the conference room, and instruct those eight boys to come into the office."

The eyes of all nine teenaged girls instantly became as wide as saucers. Kimberly was too stunned to speak. The other girls simply couldn't.

"Very well," said the professor, reluctantly pulling himself away from ogling Kimberly. He gave the eight girls on the couches another good look before walking out the door.

"Sir, is it really appropriate to bring the boys in here?" asked Miss Monroe nervously. "I mean, with all of these girls in such a vulnerable state?"

"More than appropriate, it is necessary," said Dr. Corrigan. "However, before the boys arrive ..."

Dr. Corrigan gave Mr. Masters a nod.

"Understood," said the principal. "Miss Monroe, if you would be so kind."

"What?" asked Miss Monroe, puzzled.

"Get undressed," Mr. Masters elaborated, slightly rolling his eyes as though it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"What?" repeated Miss Monroe, this time shocked.

"Were you not listening to Dr. Corrigan?" asked the principal. "Our pilot program here is an effort to get back to a basic view of women. Meaning all females, not just girls."

"All females," confirmed Dr. Corrigan, pulling off her pink suit jacket. All of the girls, and Miss Monroe, stared wide-eyed and open-mouthed as the doctor began to unbutton her own blouse.

"In order to send the proper message to all of the students involved," explained Dr. Corrigan, "it is only proper for all females in this office to be disrobed, not just the students alone."

In a day that had been filled with unpleasant surprises, Kimberly, the other girls, and Miss Monroe were stunned even more as Dr. Corrigan not only discarded her jacket, blouse, and skirt, but unhooked and pulled off her bra.

"As the adults, it is up to us to set the proper example." Dr. Corrigan casually slid her panties down her legs and dropped them onto a chair along with the rest of her clothing, leaving herself totally naked. "To illustrate to our students how this effort should be embraced, Miss Monroe, you and I should ideally not only be as undressed as the girls, but more so, completely nude. That will leave the students utterly without any illusions."

For a long moment, Miss Monroe seemed frozen. And then, with an expression of disbelief on her face, not quite able to process that she was actually doing this, the vice-principal began to unzip her dress. Within a minute - quite remarkable, considering the way her hands were shaking - her dress was lying on a chair, soon followed by Miss Monroe's bra and panties, and a few of her tears.

"Principal Masters," said Professor Laskell, walking in, "the boys are - "

The history professor literally froze in mid-sentence and mid-step, gaping at the two beautiful and now completely naked women in the office - Dr. Corrigan standing proudly with her hands on her waist, Miss Monroe wrapping her arms around her body and wishing for nothing so much as the ground to swallow her whole.

"The boys are what, Professor?" prompted the principal.

Professor Laskell blinked, and then shook his head vigorously for a moment.

"They are in the outer office," he said, his eyes still darting about.

"Excellent," said Mr. Masters. "Bring all of the boys in here, Mr. Foster included."

This set off a chorus of protests from the girls, as well as Miss Monroe.

Although gagged, the eight girls on the sofas still made their feelings clear with muffled pleas through their gags as they shook their heads desperately.

"Please, Mr. Masters, don't let Jason Foster see me like this!" begged Kimberly, hugging her nearly bare body.

"Principal Masters, you cannot allow the boys to see me naked!" said Miss Monroe in anguish. "How will I ever have the respect of the students again? My authority in this school will be destroyed!"

"Miss Monroe, you COMMAND authority," said the principal sternly. "You command respect. You do not ask the students to give it to you, you demand it by virtue of your position in this school. I have told you this before. It is one of many things that Miss Collins clearly failed to inculcate in you."

"Look at Dr. Corrigan," said Professor Laskell. "She is not protesting. She's not even covering up."

"Believe me, I am no less uncomfortable displaying myself in this manner than any of you," said Dr. Corrigan calmly. "I have as strong a sense of modesty as any other female would. But I choose to set that aside to do what is necessary for the well-being of our students."

"What are you talking about?" asked Kimberly in frustration.

"You will find out in a moment. Professor Laskell, bring the boys in."

The professor nodded and opened the door. "All right, gentlemen, come on in. Yes, you as well, Mr. Foster."

Kimberly bit her lip, awaiting her humiliation, as did the other girls and Miss Monroe. Within seconds, the boys started coming through the door, all still in their normal clothes.

"Is Katie in here?" came Ryan's anxious voice. "Is she all right? I've been - "

"Where is my little sister?" demanded Theodore. "I want to know what - WHOA."

"What's going on?" asked Paul. "Where's my girlfriend? Jenny, are you - "

"Hey, what are you guys staring at?" said Roger, pushing past the other boys. "I've been waiting to see my sister - What the hell?!"

All of the boys stopped dead in their tracks. Professor Laskell let out a low whistle as he closed the office door.

Most of the girls were unable to speak, but pleaded with their eyes for the boys to look away, to no avail.

The boys seemed unable to speak as well, for an entirely different reason. Their mouths hung open soundlessly and their eyes were everywhere. Not only nine of the most beautiful girls in the school, all in just their underwear, eight of them bound and gagged, but also Miss Monroe, the vice-principal who had long been the object of the adolescent fantasies of nearly every male student in the school, was standing completely nude before them, as was Dr. Corrigan, for whom a great many of the boys in the school auditorium had instantly lusted from the moment she stepped onto the stage.

It was a teenaged boy's fantasy come true. The boys were spellbound to be in the midst of so much bare, beautiful female flesh.

The girls were all blushing intensely, as was Miss Monroe and even Dr. Corrigan, though she seemed far more ready to shrug it off.

It was embarassing enough to be tied up and gagged in just her bra and panties in front of the boys, but Susan felt even more humiliated that one of the boys was her brother, Roger. Katie had the same reaction to seeing her boyfriend, Ryan, in the group, as did Lindsay to her cousin, Matt. All of the girls, in fact, felt the same extreme embarrassment at the sight of their boyfriends, brothers, or close friends. More often than not, a girl was looking at the floor, unable to bring herself to look the boys in the eyes.

The girls were well aware that, with their hands tied behind their backs, their chests were invariably thrust out, a fact that, compounding the girls' embarrassment even further, the boys were clearly taking notice of.

Although she wasn't bound and gagged like the other girls, Kimberly could not bring herself to move her eyes from the floor, either. She could practically feel the smugness radiating from Jason as he ogled her undergarment-clad body, revelled in Kimberly's obvious humiliation.

Katie let out a whimper through her gag, which seemed to snap her boyfriend out of his entrancement.

"Katie," he said, practically falling to his knees in front of his girlfriend. "Are you okay, sweetheart?"

Roger also seemed to shake off his reverie, and rushed to his sister, Susan, his eyes brimming with concern. At almost the same time, Matt was kneeling in front of his cousin Lindsay, gently wrapping his hands around her face. The other boys all did the same, Paul and Curt going to their girlfriends, Jennifer and Kerry, Theodore to his sister Elizabeth, Christopher and Zachary to their friends, Ashley and Shannon.

"It's okay, honey," Curt was saying to Kerry as he brushed his hand against her cheek. "You're going to be all right."

"Don't worry, Shannon." Christopher hugged his friend as she cried softly into his shoulder. "I'm here now, you don't have to worry about anything."

For a moment, Kimberly was amazed to find that she was actually jealous of the bound and gagged girls on the sofas, wishing that she, too, had a boy offering her concern and comfort. The only other boy in the room was Jason, and he was the last person in the world who would do that for her.

"Are you hurt, Sis?" asked Roger, gazing into Susan's eyes.

"Your sister is fine, Mr. Gold," said Mr. Masters. "All of the girls are."

"I would rather hear that from them," retorted Matt, wrapping his arms protectively around Lindsay.

"Me, too," said Paul, putting his hand on the side of Jennifer's face.

"Yeah, do these really have to stay in?" asked Zachary, lightly touching the cloth tied in Ashley's mouth.

"Very well," said Dr. Corrigan. "Each of you boys may remove your girl's gag."

Ryan gently pulled the cloth out of Katie's mouth, letting it hang around her neck. The girl gasped for breath. All around the room, the other girls similarly gulped the air as the boys pulled their gags down.

"Are you girls all right?" Matt did not his loosen his embrace of Lindsay as he looked around the room.

"They made us strip down to our bras and panties," said Lindsay, rather redundantly.

"Mr. Masters and Dr. Corrigan said that if we refused, they'd make us strip naked instead," said Jennifer, her eyes welling up.

"Mr. Masters gave all of us a spanking," said Katie, her face reddening even more. "H-He took down our ... "

She lowered her eyes, seemingly unable to speak.

"He took down our panties and spanked us on our bare butts," Kerry finished bitterly.

Katie nodded, her eyes fixed on her shoes. The poor girl looked utterly humiliated.

"Really hard," she murmured.

"He won't be doing that anymore," promised Ryan, wiping his girlfriend's tears.

"It is true, I won't," said Mr. Masters calmly.

Kimberly stared at him. Something about the way he said that made her heart start pounding ...

"Teddy, please untie me," said Elizabeth, wincing as she tried to hold out her tightly bound wrists.

Theodore hesitated for a moment, looking longingly at the bindings on his sister's hands, and then lowered his eyes. Elizabeth's eyebrows knitted in confusion.

"Wh-What's the matter?" she asked. "Why aren't you untying me?"

Elizabeth was not alone. Each of the other girls had a similarly baffled expression, wondering why the boys had yet to undo the knots on their bonds.

"Katie," said Ryan softly, locking eyes with his bewildered girlfriend. "They explained to us about ... about this whole guardianship program ... "

"So what?" Katie shook her head. "They explained it to us, too. It's nonsense."

"Yeah, what does that have to do with - " Ashley started to say, before Zachary shushed her.

"Katie," said Ryan again, his voice becoming firm. "I'm ... I'm going to be your guardian now."

For a moment, Katie simply stared at Ryan, and then her eyes grew round and her mouth dropped open.

"Y-You can't be serious," she said, her voice barely above a whisper. "Ryan - "

"Well, before they brought us in here, we were all kind of talking about it," said Ryan.

"Yeah, we were." Matt nodded. "And we all decided that ... that it would be a good idea for us to do this."

Lindsay was staring at her cousin in shock.

"But ... But you can't," she protested weakly. "Matt, you can't ... You boys ... You can't mean ... "

"Chris, don't do this to me," pleaded Shannon, struggling futilely against the cords binding her. "Please don't do this - "

"Hush," said Christopher, putting his finger to Shannon's lips.

"Kerry, I love you," Curt was saying to his visibly anguished girlfriend. "I love you so much. It's because I love you that I have to do this. For you. For us."

"Paul, this is insane," said Jennifer, shaking her head as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Your dad doesn't think so," said Paul quietly.

"You mean - " Jennifer looked stunned.

"I called him, just to make sure," said Paul, nodding his head. "It's true, he really did sign the approval form for guardianship. My parents signed it, too."

"No," whispered Jennifer in despair.

"Roger," said Susan, "Did Mom and Dad really - "

"Well, Dad did," said Roger. "I'm pretty sure that Mom was against it, but ... you know, that kind of doesn't matter ... "

Susan let out a sob.

"Zach," said Ashley, her voice shaking, "y-you can't just make me your ... make me your ... whatever you want to call it ... "

"It's already done, Ash," said Zachary gently. "And I think it's for the best."

Kimberly looked around the room. All eight of the girls, still tied up on the sofas, looked devastated, while the boys seemed regretful, but also firm and unyielding. Miss Monroe, like many of the girls, looked on the verge of tears. Mr. Masters and Dr. Corrigan both had expressions of satisfaction. Professor Laskell looked more amused than anything else.

She looked over at Jason, who had a blank expression on his face that mirrored hers. Kimberly felt grateful that at least one person in the room looked as bewildered as she felt.

"Do you have the slightest idea what this is about?" asked Jason.

"Not even a smidge," replied Kimberly.

"Teddy, please," Elizabeth was staring at her own brother as if she'd never seen him before. "I can't believe you boys would ... "

"It's for your own good, Beth," Theodore told her gently. "All of you girls. We're doing this for you. We love you."

Elizabeth lowered her head.

"Beth, we love you," Theodore said again, placing his hand on her shoulder.

"Yes, we know," said Elizabeth softly.

"Could somebody PLEASE tell us what's going on here?" Kimberly said, motioning toward Jason and herself. "Or at least tell me?"

"They're making us girls into the boys' slaves," said Lindsay, sobbing as Matt gently hugged her.

"What?" said Kimberly and Jason simultaneously.

"That's right," Katie nodded emphatically. For a moment, she tried to pull her head away from Ryan as he wrapped his arm around her, and then gave up and started crying into his shoulder.

"Come on, girls, it isn't like that," said Paul, stroking Jennifer's back gently, which seemed to calm her a bit. He leaned in and kissed her cheek, and after a moment's hesitation, Jennifer kissed him back.

"That's not what they're calling it, but that's what we're going to be," retorted Susan, as she grudgingly let Roger tug her head onto his shoulder. She bit her lip, not wanting to accept her brother's embrace, but doing so anyway.

"I think the word 'slaves' is a bit dramatic," said Dr. Corrigan, walking to the door. She paused, and then smiled wryly as she added, "Though, admittedly, it is not without a grain of truth."

"I beg your pardon?" Kimberly said, blinking rapidly.

"Perhaps this requires a bit of explanation," said Dr. Corrigan as she closed the door.
Last edited by Sue DeNym on Sun May 07, 2023 1:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Contact me by e-mail :
susankm416@gmail.com
Sue DeNym

Post by Sue DeNym »

Author's Note :

The story "Daddy, Please Don't Sign It" was originally intended to be part of the second installment of my anthology series
"It Isn't Easy Being a Girl" (which I am still working on, by the way). But this story just kept getting longer and longer, absorbing nearly all of the time I had this month for writing. My friend Drew suggested that I submit it as a stand-alone story instead, so here we are. I'd like to thank Drew for all of her help. She has been invaluable.

I am presently working on the next chapters of "Daddy, Please Don't Sign It," and I'd just like to give you folks a little "teaser," a few snippets of what is coming in the story.

"Dr. Corrigan and I have had the opportunity to discuss the matter with Mr. Gold here," said Ms. Kendall, adjusting her glasses as she placed her hand on Roger's shoulder. "Regarding his sister, Susan, and he has agreed to become her guardian. Given that parental consent has already been secured, this girl is now her brother's responsibility, which also means that he has complete authority over her. In effect, though it is a very crude way to put it, Susan actually IS his slave now."

"Don't I get a say in this?" exclaimed Susan.

"No, you don't," Ms. Kendall told her. "That's more or less the entire point. I would think that the fact that you are tied up in your underwear would have conveyed that to you."

"Mr. and Mrs. Carter, it is our sincerest hope that this will only be the beginning," explained Dr. Corrigan. "Each of those eight girls is, as of now, under the guardianship of either her boyfriend, her brother, or in Lindsay's case, her cousin, or a suitably close male friend. Eventually, we would like to expand the program to include all of the girls in the school, starting with those who have boyfriends or brothers. All of the boys will have complete authority over their girlfriends and sisters."

"Dr. Corrigan, with all due respect, I think you're nuts," said Kimberly.

"THAT was with all due respect, Kimberly?" asked Mrs. Carter.

"Well, Mom, if you like, I could replace the word 'nuts' with some DIS-respectful words so you can see the difference."

"You mean I can spank her?" said Jason, sliding his eyes down Kimberly's body to her panties. "I can spank her ... BARE?"

He seemed light-headed at the prospect. Kimberly could only stare, aghast, at the form Mr. Masters had placed on the desk in front of them as Jason leaned over to her, breathing down her neck while he whispered, "Looks like I'll get to see your bare butt cheeks after all, Carter ... "

"Of course, it always is about setting the proper example," said Dr. Corrigan. "To that end, I feel it appropriate for Professor Laskell to give Miss Monroe a bare-bottom spanking in front of the entire student assembly on Monday. Followed, of course, by Mr. Masters spanking me in the same way."

"You know," said Professor Laskell, taking Miss Monroe by the arm as he ushered her out of the office, "I was hoping that we'd have a chance to discuss what you'll be wearing at the assembly on Monday. A nice short skirt with bare legs would be good. We should also talk about the panties you'll be wearing - and then, of course, not wearing."

"But - But - But - " stammered Miss Monroe.

"Well, yes, of course, we should talk about that, too."

"I'm, uh, very pleased to meet you, Mrs. Foster," said Kimberly awkwardly. "Um, I suppose that you're wondering why I'm ... naked ... in your living room."

"Oh, no, not at all," said the woman pleasantly. "My son told me all about your, er, unique relationship. I must say, it's unusual, but I try to be open-minded. Mostly, I'm just happy that Jason has finally gotten himself a girlfriend."

Wait, "girlfriend" ... ?

"Mrs. Foster," said Kimberly, "I think there's been a large misunder - "

"What Kimberly means is that she's just thrilled that you're so pleased we're together, Mom," said Jason, talking over Kimberly as he wrapped his arm around the naked girl's shoulders. "She and I are just so happy to be a couple now."

"How wonderful," said Mrs. Foster cheerfully, seemingly oblivious to the incredulous look that Kimberly was giving her son.

"What is it?" asked Michael curiously as Jason opened the foil.

"It's a sandwich," said Jason, wide-eyed.

"Uh, dude, I wouldn't eat that if I were you."

I honestly don't know when the next chapter of "Daddy, Please Don't Sign It" will be ready, but I'll be doing my best. See you next time! :)

- Susan K., a.k.a. "Sue DeNym"

Contact me by e-mail :
susankm416@gmail.com
Darky

Post by Darky »

I enjoyed your story. Great build up, nice story line. But one question: would you attend yourself or sign up your daughter at this program? :twisted: :lol:

But overall compliments!
relko2

Post by relko2 »

I was thinking reading your vignettes how satisfying a fully fleshed out work of yours would be, and you far exceeded my expectations. You do a wonderful job of capturing some of the aspects of this fetish that make it so thrilling for me—protective relationships and environments turned slightly predatory or indifferent, role reversals, self sabotage or defeatism, a general sense that the rug has been pulled out from under a girl and she has no source of stability while the libidinal energies around her increase and increase. I’m very much looking forward to the next chapter.

If you don’t mind the asking, what kinds of feelings or ideas are you yourself consciously attempting to capture when writing?
barelin

Post by barelin »

Looking forward to the next group of chapters.
perseus

Post by perseus »

Great story! I'm very interested in where it goes from here. Especially the part from you preview section where Kimberly is in Jason's living room, I can't wait to see how she gets in that situation!
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com