Sue DeNym's Story Archive

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
Sue DeNym

Sue DeNym's Story Archive

Post by Sue DeNym »

Hello, and thank you very much for taking a look at my stories. :)

I'm still new to this, but hopefully this archive will get longer very soon.

The general themes of my stories are forced (or at least reluctant) nudity, spanking, and bondage. There is also some non-consensual sexual contact (groping, fondling, and forced kissing), so reader discretion is advised.

I always welcome feedback and suggestions.

It Isn't Easy Being a Girl
A collection of short stories and vignettes depicting teenaged girls in a variety of uncomfortable situations. I got the idea for this while reading "Boys in Trouble" by Nevergrowup and "Anthology" by NAMB on the FNA website. Some of these will be short stories with actual plots and conclusions (more or less), while others will just be little vignettes that I wrote for fun.

Daddy, Please Don't Sign It
Life has taken a decidedly painful turn for all of the girls in Kimberly Carter's high school, thanks to a new principal, and a female psychologist with some curiously unconventional notions about her own gender. And just when Kimberly and her friends think things can't get any worse ...

Word of Honor
Patty and Trish have lost a big bet with their brothers, and their father insists that the girls honor their word ...
Last edited by Sue DeNym on Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I post my stories on PNS, FNA, and Deviant Art.

Contact me by e-mail :
susankm416@gmail.com
Jetsfan

Re: Sue DeNym's Story Archive

Post by Jetsfan »

Just finished "Daddy, don't sign it". Very well written. Great topic, high school girls getting their buttons paddled. Hope Susan continues the story.