Boyd vs Girls Sequel — Let the Punishment Fit the Crime

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
mars357

Boyd vs Girls Sequel — Let the Punishment Fit the Crime

Post by mars357 »

Based on, and a sequel of Boyd vs Girls by CaughtOfLore which you should read first, here.

Hi everyone. I’m mars357. My stories are usually darker and more sexual than what feels appropriate for Girlspns. You can find some of them in the Creative Writing section of Lolicit. For me, the stripping and humiliation tend to be the appetiser in a naughty story, rather than the main course. I did recently *really* enjoy a few stories here though, and Boyd vs Girls by Based CaughtOfLore was among them. I’m more into ENF myself, especially as a writer, so—since the author specifically encourages this—I had a go at a table-turning sequel.

I tried here to stay as true as I could to the spirit of the original story, and the tone of stories on this site. Let me know what you think!

There are 11 chapters. I'm also working on a further sequel, in which the story does take a darker turn.

Characters
(in case you haven’t read the original story, or read it a while ago and need a reminder)

Jenny Henkins (18)
“with her slightly wavy dark-brown hair that flowed all the way down to her cute butt”
“C-cup breasts”

Piper Henkins (13)
“sporting straighter dark brown hair, had it cut at about shoulder length, and was today rocking a side-ponytail”

Ally (18)
“Jenny’s same age friend”
“a little tomboyish and would almost exclusively wear outfits that incorporated overalls. She had straight blonde hair tied back in a ponytail, and was about my height”
“sporting a modest emerald green one-piece”

Boyd Gindall (18)

Miriam Henkins (the girls’ mum)

Chapter 1 — Piper

We walked out of the bathroom to find three very nervous girls sitting around the kitchen table. You could hear a pin drop. They looked sheepish. After all, there was no doubt as to their guilt, the evidence of their shenanigans extensive and damning.

“What you three did was nasty and cruel,” said Mrs Henkins. “Not to mention you as good as lied to my face. What you did, Piper, was sexual harassment. The kind of stuff people go to jail for,” she said with grim emphasis. She looked and sounded very, very stern.

The girls’ eyes widened like they were about to pop out. Piper went from scarlet to pale in just a few heartbeats.

“Mo…”

“Shush! Obviously, we won’t be taking the matter to the police. Or even your parents, Ally,” added Mrs Henkins, waving Ally’s phone at her. Now that I had a copy of it, it’s actually been deleted off her phone, but she had no way of knowing that yet.

“But you will be punished. All three of you. And for the punishment to fit the crime, I’ll let Boyd make you feel like you made him feel. You will spend the rest of the afternoon in and around the pool and Boyd gets to decide what you wear. There will be no arguments!” she added resolutely.
I cleared my throat.

“Piper.”

The thirteen-year-old who had been oh so cocky and wicked just minutes ago gave me a deer-in-headlights stare.

“Come. Let’s pick your outfit first.”

Piper turned her head towards Mr. Henkins so fast her ponytail flung through the air, begging with her eyes, lips moving in a silent plea, but her mother was adamant and pointed towards the stairs. Piper gulped and led the way up to her bedroom.

It took me a while to figure out what was kept where. I had to ask her a few questions, but soon enough, I was going through the drawers of the cupboard where she kept most of her clothes that weren’t hung up in her wardrobe. She only watched, once again crimson, this time all the way to the tips of her ears, as I rummaged through her garments and—crucially—undergarments. She gasped when I picked up a bikini-style panties, dark blue with a slightly laced hem. She bit her lip when I rummaged through her bras. I put the matching set—dark blue bikini bottoms and bra with lace along the hem aside as a solid option. She had some white underwear which I thought might go translucent wet, but the cut of it was rather conservative and really, I had no way of knowing how that fabric was going to look like soaked. I rummaged and rummaged, much to Piper’s chagrin, but nothing in the drawer felt like it would be half as embarrassing as the ordeal she and her sister and Ally have put me through.

I opened the drawer below. Sock, tights, a leotard which I eyed with brief interest, but I ultimately decided it was little worse than wearing a one-piece swimsuit. Another drawer. More clothes.

“There’s no underwear there,” huffed Piper, but I picked up a couple of t-shirts and tank tops just out of spite. Then I reached for the drawer at the very bottom, which looked overstuffed and like it wasn’t really being used as often. It was stiff when I began to pull.

“Uh, those are not clothes I wear,” peeped Piper.

“What are they then?” I asked amusedly, rattled the drawer a bit and then pulled it open.

“Like… old stuff that doesn’t fit me. It should have gone to charity a long time ago.”

I turned to her and grinned.

“Old stuff that doesn’t fit you? Like a thirteen-year-old girl’s string bikini didn’t fit me?” I grinned and Piper’s mouth opened in a wide “O” at the realisation that she was totally screwed now.

The drawer turned out to be a true treasure trove. If I thought Piper couldn’t blush any harder as I casually handled the underwear that she wore these days—let me tell you, she could go darker yet. Several shades, it turned out!

As I rummaged through her old, half-forgotten panties, items she had not worn for years, picking up a polka-dot pair, a pink Elsa and Anna Frozen pair and others, Piper started to look like her head was about to explode with embarrassment. I half expected steam to start hissing out of her ears at one point.

And then I found the perfect thing.

“No.”

I grinned and stretched them out, examining them.

“Boyd, please, nooooo,” she begged and whined as I held up clearly an ancient pair of white cotton panties with tiny, cute, slightly cartoonish giraffes scattered all over them. At a guess, she first got these when she was five or six. They were clearly one of her favourite pairs for some time—they were well worn and rather threadbare, the hems slightly tattered. I didn’t have to guess how these were going to look like once they got wet.

“These wont’ fit! There’s no way…”

I gave her a meaningful look. We've been over that particular objection already.

I had already put aside a white training bra that seemed a decent enough match—she didn’t even notice that as she was too busy dying of mortification—and now I shoved both those items in her hands.

“Change. No excuses.”

Piper looked like she was about to cry. Had she not gazed directly into my eyes from up close as she forced me to cum all over her bikini bottoms earlier, I would have probably backed off and showed some sympathy. As it were, her charms did nothing to soften my determination to get proper revenge.

I walked out of the room.

“Call me as soon as you’re done. Don’t stall. We’re *not* locking the door,” I warned her. “So don’t make me wait too long!”

She didn’t. I stood there, outside of her bedroom, a little bored, tapping my leg with my fingers, counting in my mind, but she only had a swimsuit on, and she was only changing into simple panties and a pull-on training bra. She didn’t really have an excuse to take more than a minute or so and she was ready around that mark. Clearly encouraged by the fear that I might just run out of patience and barge in at any moment.

“B-Boyd…” she stammered shyly and I barged back into the room.

Oh, hell yes.

Whether the panties fitted Piper or not very much depends on your definition of the verb “to fit”. She had just about managed to yank and pull them all the way up her legs. It was a close call, and there now seemed to be a few fresh tears along the hems that the process had caused. They didn’t even need to be wet to be translucent. Piper looked like she had a wedgie, the lower section of the front of the fabric only barely hiding her pussy lips. The top hem revealing rather a lot of the curve of her mound.

“Turn around.”

She shook her head.

“Turn around, Piper,” I commanded with newfound confidence.

The blushing girl turned around. I had to struggle not to laugh out loud. In the back, despite her best effort, the fabric had pretty much bunched up and slipped into her ass-crack like a thong. It was so low over her perky teenage butt that it barely went halfway up her crack, too. I suspected the hem itself wasn’t quite as far as a whole inch above her pucker—not that I could tell for sure, with her legs tightly together as she made sure they were!

The training bra was a delight, too. It did fit, it wasn’t as old as the childish knickers, but it definitely was meant for a girl who barely started to grow boobs—and Piper most definitely had started that process. She had at least an A-cup for sure. An A-cup’s worth of boobs as good as spilling out of the thin, elastic fabric that wasn’t quite large enough to contain them.

“That’ll do,” I decided.

“Boyd!” she whined, opening her mouth to beg and plead, to come up with some counter-suggestion, some sort of a deal, something, anything. But I was already steering her out of her room and towards the stairs. And since I have already seen her, up close, front and back, the worst damage was done... She didn’t quite find it in herself to fight me and land herself in further trouble.

We went down and outside—where Miriam and the remaining girls, subdued and nervous, basked in the warm early summer sun.

Jenny and Ally both gasped when they saw Piper. Even as I stopped steering and nudging her and took a step in Jenny and Ally's direction, Jenny whined. A proper, distressed, little-girlie whine.

“Mum, look at Piper! You can’t be serious! This is … obscene!” she complained.

“Yes. So was your behaviour earlier. Well done, Boyd. Now, who’s next?” asked Mrs. Henkins, sounding, dare I say, actually a little amused by the sight of her younger daughter, blushing cherry-red as she stood out in the open in her threadbare, primary school underwear stretched to its very limits around her young teenage curves.

I had already made my choice, and it only took one more step before I could grab Jenny's wrist.

Chapter 2 — Jenny

Chatper 3 — Ally

Chatper 4 — Wet, wet, wet

Chapter 5 — Mercy... and War

Chapter 6 — In Charge

Chapter 7 — Best Behaviour

Chapter 8 —⁠ Lucky

Chapter 9—The worst brats

Chapter 10 ⁠— Out and about

Chapter 11 ⁠— Deal with the Devil
Last edited by mars357 on Mon May 22, 2023 9:41 am, edited 4 times in total.
A kinky, pervy dreamer who occasionally feels creative. I love and appreciate comments and encouragement and I'm also open to suggestions!
CaughtOfLore

Re: Boyd vs Girls Sequel – Let the Punishment Fit the Crime

Post by CaughtOfLore »

Well, this was a story title I was not expecting to see when I came to the board today!

For years, I’ve pondered what might’ve happened after the credits rolled on my story. And I think you’re absolutely nailing it. And when I say that, I mean not just in terms of story, but in how the characters would react and interact, and even down to capturing the tone of the writing in that story.

Piper’s outfit couldn’t be more fitting (or non-fitting!), and I’ve no doubt it’s only going to get worse when it’s wet or she has to become more mobile. Boyd is definitely on the right track to finding ways of making the punishment fit the crimes. :D

I have to keep stopping myself from openly speculating here on what might lay in store, because I don’t want to influence where you choose to take this next. You’ve got this, and I’m 100% here for it.
MY STORIES:
Compromising Situation (MIXED ENM/ENF)
What About Charlie? - Expanding a Vignette (ENF/CMNF)
What a Time to Recall! (ENF/CMNF)
A Frame of Shame (ENM/CFNM)
Boyd vs Girls (ENM/CFNM)
mars357

Post by mars357 »

CaughtOfLore wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 12:56 am Well, this was a story title I was not expecting to see when I came to the board today!

For years, I’ve pondered what might’ve happened after the credits rolled on my story. And I think you’re absolutely nailing it. And when I say that, I mean not just in terms of story, but in how the characters would react and interact, and even down to capturing the tone of the writing in that story.

Piper’s outfit couldn’t be more fitting (or non-fitting!), and I’ve no doubt it’s only going to get worse when it’s wet or she has to become more mobile. Boyd is definitely on the right track to finding ways of making the punishment fit the crimes. :D

I have to keep stopping myself from openly speculating here on what might lay in store, because I don’t want to influence where you choose to take this next. You’ve got this, and I’m 100% here for it.
Wow, thank you! That sure is all the encouragement I need for now 8-) From the original master-mind, no less!

Chapter 2 – Jenny

After I tugged her up to her feet by her wrist and then steered her to walk in front of me, Jenny moved, not really resisting, but she was even more reluctant to go upstairs than Piper had been. She had seen what kind of punishment outfit I’d picked for her little sister, she had witnessed her mum’s reaction. She had every indication things were going to go bad for her, too. As a result, she shuffled her feet like a person being dragged to their execution, studying the floors and carpets of her own home like she was seeing them for the first time—eyes determinedly downcast.

I didn’t complain—as I made her go up the stairs first, this meant I got a very good, very up-close and prolonged look at her butt. I think at one point, she must have peeked over her shoulder and realized what was happening because she did flinch and then picked her pace up a little.

Upstairs, she stepped towards the right, at which point I grabbed her wrist and steered her again. It wasn’t a violent gesture—it didn’t need to be as I simply caught her by surprise. I just sort of swooped her and guided her to swing to the left, then gave her a little nudge to her upper back and just like that, Jenny found herself in Piper’s room.

I closed the door.

“Boyd this…”

I cut her right off.

“I know. I’ve just been here to pick Piper’s outfit.”

Jenny gave me a wide-eyed, incredulous look.

“Now we are here to pick yours,” I grinned.

Frankly, I don’t know from the many options of a) being yelled at, b) called names, or c) being in some way shape or form bargained and pleaded with I thought most likely to happen as a result, but Jenny did manage to surprise me as she literally dropped down to her knees and joined her hands, as if in prayer.

“Boyd… Please! I’m sorry. I’m honestly sorry about earlier. We shouldn’t have.”

I gently put a finger over her lips.

“Jenny,” I whispered. “You knew full well whose bikini bottoms I was being made to wear. You had to take yours off, put this pair on, and then hide yours to pull the whole thing off. That wasn’t a momentary blip of judgement. You planned, quite cleverly, I’ll give you that, to thoroughly humiliate me and you went through it. And you didn’t stop your sister from making just about the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to me, either. You didn’t stop before the game went too far and you deserve to be punished.

Once again, Jenny surprised me.

“I do.”

Now this was an attitude I could work with. I rewarded her admission with a slight nod.

“I had some pretty extreme options in mind for you,” I pouted. “But I’m willing to make a deal. At one point today, I’ll say a magic phrase, a code if you will: ‘Now be a good girl’. And whatever I tell you to do right after that, you’ll do. Just the once. Just that one, simple instruction, but you’ll do it. Or you’ll have made an enemy for life in that very instant,” I warned. “If you promise to do exactly as you are told in that one instant, I’ll pick a relatively modest outfit for you. Nothing from that pile,” I pointed to the scattered pile of Piper’s long-forgotten, early-childhood knickers and Jenny gulped. She physically couldn’t fit in any of them, but she seemed too scared to argue, and likely assumed I would make her at the very least try and would want to see the result, which would effectively mean seeing her naked, with a pair of some babyish panties torn and tattered stuck around her knees or just barely above. It was probably why, in a tense, barely audible whisper, she muttered: “Deal.”

I grinned. I couldn’t humiliate her and the others quite like they humiliated me before and there was no way to replicate the fear and panic I felt when Mrs Henkins caught me only seconds after blowing a massive load all over her daughter’s bikini bottom and one of her towels and told me off. But a plan was beginning to form in my mind. And if it worked… it wasn’t just going to be pure revenge, but better. Something to soothe my hurt and shaken young-man ego! A memory to outshine the earlier humiliation in my brain! But let’s not get ahead.

The silence stretched as I pretended to hesitate—this was purely to let Jenny stew in it. I had her exactly where I wanted to, and I’m not even too ashamed to admit I was rather enjoying myself at this point. Eventually, I reached into the drawer of Piper’s current-day outfits and picked up the leotard. It was a pale shade of pink with a diagonal stripe of purple and golden glitter over the front of it, with quite a narrow crotch, thin straps, a V cut at the front, and a very, very low back that meant to reveal the dancer’s or ballerina’s shoulder blades in their entirety.

“B-b-but… but you said modest!” Jenny looked just about ready to shed an actual tear.

“It’s a one-piece, and it’s not one of the pieces of Piper’s bottom drawer,” I countered. I picked up my phone and set the timer. I grabbed the key out of Piper’s bedroom’s lock, to make sure Jenny wasn’t in control of what was about to happen next.

“I am going to step out now. You have exactly one minute. If you take longer, you’ll finish changing while I watch. If you hesitate and don’t even get started, just to be clear—I will not leave again. You’ll be changing right in front of me, Jenny!” I said forcefully. Her lip quivered and her mouth opened and closed a few times, fish-like, but I started the timer and stepped out of the room, slamming the door a bit for dramatic effect.

Between her meek attitude earlier, as she begged on her knees and even agreed that she deserved to be punished and the sudden pressure I had put on her, I hoped Jenny was simply going to snap and obey. I could always try and force her to change with me watching, but she would probably try and involve her mum, and I wasn’t at all sure if Mrs Henkins would take my side on that one.

“Thirty seconds!” I hollered through the door.

Some muffled cursing and grumbling penetrated the door, making me grin. It very much sounded like Jenny wasn’t just standing there hesitating!

“Twenty seconds,” I announced.

“Ten, nine!”

“Wait! Don’t! I’m not ready!” her panicked voice came through the door loud and clear. You can probably guess it didn’t stop me. I counted down to zero—and then opened the door and stepped in.

Jenny had been lying—she definitely managed to change into the leotard in time. I think she was trying to stall, tempted to pull it off and change into her own swimsuit to avoid being seen in it. She covered herself with her hands—one hand over her breasts, one over her crotch. Her face was red and her eyes panicked.

“Nnnnn….” She couldn’t even quite manage to speak. Perfection.

“Let’s see! And don’t mess with me, or we’ll soon find out what you look like in the smallest, oldest pair of panties and tank top of Piper’s I can find,” I warned. That did the trick.

Jenny lowered her arms. It was obvious it wasn’t at all an easy thing to do—her limbs looked like they were moving through honey or something, as if in slow-motion. I could nonetheless soon see why she panicked and didn’t want me to see her! As you can guess, I didn’t really know much at all about girls’ fashion and clothing. And prior to this moment, I had no way of knowing what happened with various garments when they were put on despite being several sizes too small. Well. Now I knew what a leotard intended for a nearly-flat chested, lean thirteen-year-old did when it was pulled on and stretched over a taller, curvy teen with lovely C-cup tits.

My cock twitched. Holy cow! The bottom of the leotard ended up firmly wedged between Jenny’s pussy lips in a way that not only left pretty much nothing to the imagination but also looked rather uncomfortable, in fact, more likely outright painful. The pink fabric was stretched almost to the point of bursting which made it translucent—I could see Jenny’s bellybutton quite clearly for one. The straps looked like they might snap if she moved suddenly, or sneezed, or anything of the sort. It was a small miracle in fact that she managed to pull them over her shoulder without ripping them right off the leotard. They pulled the fabric with all their might upwards, but they couldn’t do miracles. There was only so much fabric and oh-so-much-more skin! The fabric seemed thin and straining everywhere I could see it, even over Jenny’s belly, but when my eyes focused on her tits, I nearly had a second “accident” of the day right there. I didn’t care I had a straining, throbbing boner though. Being ashamed about that was a train that has been and gone. Right now, I was far, far too distracted with the view.

Jenny’s tits were flattened by the fabric in maybe a slightly unflattering way—the bits of them that the fabric managed to cover. Which wasn’t a lot. They were revealed from each side, and from above, the fabric only just reached her nipples. Which I could see. Their exact shape and size—lovely proportionate to her breasts—and they were stiff, too. Ha! It’s not only boys whose bodies can betray them and add to their humiliation, after all.

“Boyd, please!” she finally found her voice. “This hurts! And it’s going to snap. I won’t even make it down the stairs!” her eyes actually had a hint of tears in them now. Unshed tears for now, but I could see my choice of her punishment outfit had pushed Jenny to the limit. Acting on instinct, I wrapped her in a comforting hug. She didn’t resist.

“Just walk carefully, slowly,” I whispered after a while. “It’s not that bad,” I lied. I still can’t quite fathom how come she allowed herself to be soothed by me, but she did calm down enough to let me steer her out of the room and towards the stairs. As I did, I was treated to the rear-view of her costume and gasped. I’m not sure she was even aware of this, but she looked as good as naked from behind. The leotard was squished string-thin in the back and disappeared in her butt crack, revealing the whole of both of her buttocks entirely. Most of her back was naked, too, the low cut of it extended way below its original design due to how ludicrously small the thing was for her.

Jenny managed to make it down the stairs, wincing uncomfortably and alert on the edge of panic with every step, with the leotard still in one piece as we made our way out to the poolside. She didn’t even bother to complain to her mum, instead sitting down on a towel, hunched up and hugging her knees. She was red-faced and almost as tense as the fabric of the leotard.

I clapped my hands loudly.

“Ally. Your turn!”

Chatper 3 - Ally
Last edited by mars357 on Mon May 22, 2023 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
A kinky, pervy dreamer who occasionally feels creative. I love and appreciate comments and encouragement and I'm also open to suggestions!
Fred Key

Post by Fred Key »

I have been hoping for someone to finish the ENF side of this story, and you have done a wonderful job so far. I am eagerly waiting to lean Ally’s fate, and for that first swim…
ENFfanatic

Post by ENFfanatic »

With a risk of sounding a bit entitled I'm going to feel a significant amount of distress if this story doesn't get finished. One of my favorite of the recent stories for sure.
mars357

Post by mars357 »

ENFfanatic wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 7:42 pm With a risk of sounding a bit entitled I'm going to feel a significant amount of distress if this story doesn't get finished. One of my favorite of the recent stories for sure.
Oh my, no pressure then :mrgreen: Well here's another chapter. And I'm chipping away at another (obvious) one. No promises beyond that though. This was a very spontaneous bit of writing.

Chapter 3 – Ally

Ally followed me stiffly. She was the only one of the girls who didn’t quite start to walk on her own. But the way she let me steer her and guide her, almost like a doll gave me an idea, or rather, gave a final shape to a half-formed idea in my mind.

A girl who was too shocked and stiff to resist, too reluctant to actively obey and who might need to be helped, therefore, that was pure gold, right?
I nudged her into Piper’s bedroom and closed the door. Unlike Jenny, she didn’t even seem surprised to be led in there, rather than Jenny’s room.

She stood there, still unnaturally stiff, chewing her cheek and biting her lip. A bundle of nerves. I walked over to the dresser and picked up two tiny bundles of clothes. In my left hand were the baby-pink Frozen panties and the smallest tank top I managed to find. Ally’s legs nearly gave way underneath her—she actually staggered visibly at the mere sight of the garments. The childishness of them. The preposterous, impossibly tiny size of them. It was no coincidence I dangled those in front of her first.

Only after that, when her rigidity and anxiety gave way to outright dread, I raised my right hand. With a white pair of hip-hugger shorts (made from polyester fabric and bound to go completely translucent when wet) and Piper’s sports bra—a far more reasonable and bearable option. Something that would actually almost fit her. And wouldn’t be as ludicrously revealing as panties intended for a girl quite literally half her age.

“Now I can step out of the door and leave you with these,” I dangled the Frozen panties in her face again, “or—and this will be our little secret,” I winked, “you’ll be a good, quiet doll for me and let me undress you… and dress you up… in these,” I explained, tantalising her with the option I knew she was bound to strongly prefer!

Ally gulped. Her eyes flicked at me. She tried to give me a sarcastic sort of ‘you must be kidding’ look, but she was too tense and failed miserably, instead ending up gawping at me like a haunted, traumatised puppy. We both know what she wanted to wear. But the idea of letting me see her butt-naked was just too much. She couldn’t bring herself to say it. To choose it.

I let the moment stretch a while, but she remained silent. Unable to choose an outfit that simply wasn’t going to fit, possibly with a hilarious (for me, anyway) outcome if she tried to forcefully pull it on, and the idea of not only letting me see her completely naked but up close and intimate as I peeled off her swimsuit and then put the new outfit on her, too!

“I know which one I want to see you in more, so unless you make a choice, then I’ll make the decision for you,” I said, putting time pressure on her much like I previously did to Jenny. I was learning fast!

“Ten, nine, eight…” I began to count down.

Ally still stood there, mute and frozen in place. Just when I thought I’d lost my gamble, about to drop the Frozen panties and tank top at her feet and back out of the room, she suddenly reached out and grabbed my shoulders.

“The shorts. And bra,” she huffed, sounding like she was breathless.

“But it will be our secret,” she insisted, in a haunted, strained sort of way. “That’s a part of the deal, yeah?” she gulped, anxiously watching my face, waiting for confirmation.

“I’ll take it to my grave,” I said with a smile and tossed the Frozen panties towards the dresser. I dropped the shorts and sports bra down to my feet. I was going to enjoy myself. I definitely intended to use both hands. I got down on my knees in front of her. She blinked. But how else was I going to make sure I was at eye level with the best of the action?

“Just stand still then,” I whispered. “Still and quiet, like a doll.” I reached up to her and slipped my right index finger underneath the left strap of her dark, glossy-green one-piece. She shivered and bit her lip again. But she didn’t protest. Didn’t step back or anything of the sort. I slid my finger up and down, from just above her boobs all the way to the top of her shoulder and a little bit beyond, back again, and once more to the top, hooking my finger in and pulling sideways, to pop the strap over her shoulder. It flopped down her arm. But the well-fitted elastic fabric still mostly held its shape. Nothing was quite revealed yet, but you can believe me when I say I’ve never been more excited to see a naked neck-and-shoulder line. It hinted at what was coming. It made my fingers tingle. My belly flutter. And my cock rock hard.

We couldn’t take forever, but neither Piper nor Jenny knew I had already picked Ally’s outfit and everyone expected there to be a bit of negotiation, so I wasn’t exactly in a hurry, either. Just to change things up, I used my little finger when I reached for her right shoulder strap, hooking it and teasing her in a similar way. Stretching and pulling, then letting it snap under just enough of an angle to slip down her upper arm much like the other one had.
Her boobs were still contained inside the emerald spandex of her swimsuit, but it was a close call at this point. I pinched the hem, which was slightly darker than the rest of the swimsuit, and gave it a slight downward tug. It resisted, only revealing the smallest area of skin. I pouted. It was the arms. Even with the straps flopping around her biceps, the elastic material refused to yield. There was enough tension to as good as keep it in place.
Somewhat clumsily and impatiently, I reached for the strap and grabbed it, and pulled it down her arm. Whoops. A surprise boob!

I meant to delay revealing Ally’s breasts a little longer, but she was a modest B-cup at most, not quite as generously curvaceous as her friend and her perky little tit just slipped out as I released her arm from the strap. And it was oh-so-pretty! She helplessly watched me stare, and damn, did I stare! Her areolae seemed smaller than what I had glimpsed of Jenny’s and they were a lovely colour—a refreshing and alluring pink of a raspberry sherbet.

I was tempted to kiss them, maybe even give them a lick, but I was pretty sure Ally’s ability to just stand there and take it to avoid what she deemed a worse fate had its limits. So I limited myself to looking. Up close and with a fascinated focus, but, much as my hand itched to at the very least brush a finger over that gorgeous, creamy, raspberry pinkness, I simply did not dare. It would have probably earned me a slap across the face and more than likely, it would ruin my end game here. I’ve only seen half the goods thus far, after all.

It took me the best part of a minute to recover and repeat the process on the other side. This time, I managed to liberate her arm without exposing her boob, which allowed me to slowly, intentionally peel the fabric of it to reveal both of them puppies, just like I had initially meant to do!

Just then, I had to let go of that glorious emerald one-piece to adjust my towel. My boner was literally threatening to loosen it and push it right off me! I chuckled. Now that I was in charge of punishing the girls, I was no longer feeling all that shy or self-conscious! Still. I didn’t at all like the idea of the towel sliding to the floor, leaving me only in my damp, translucent underpants. Better safe than sorry, so I took my time adjusting it to fit me the way I was—stiff and leaking precum once more.

Then I reached up and grabbed the glossy, dark green material of Ally’s one piece and began to tug lower and lower. Exposing her whole chest, revealing her belly button, tugging and tugging, the whole one piece becoming loose and floppy around Ally’s fit, taut, tomboyish frame.

“Wait. Stop!” pleased Ally, urgently, feverishly.

I paused, quite happily ogling her cute, B-cup “puppies”.

“I don’t think I can do this,” she gasped, blushing furiously. “I… can I please switch to the Frozen panties?”

I remained silent for a moment. Leaving her suspended in that moment of indecision, hesitation and panic.

“But you’re not doing anything, Ally,” I said eventually and smiled wickedly. “You’re just standing there. You can even close your eyes,” I offered. I had no idea if that was going to do the trick… but it did. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, hands down by her sides clenched in fists, no longer protesting.

I wasn’t sure if she was actually going to let me carry on until I tugged that swimsuit another little bit downward and got no reaction beyond a particularly shaky breath from her.

All right. Game on!

I slowly peeled the emerald one piece down her body until it revealed her trimmed, dark-golden pubes and then her slit. It was easy now, and I couldn’t prolong it much more—I simply slipped the garment that was no longer concealing anything down her legs. Ally was so shaky she had to rest a hand on my shoulder to be able to step out of it.

And just like that, she was standing in front of me butt naked!

I scooted back to really take the view in and she rolled her eyes and groaned and swung her little fists to-and-fro past her hips. Almost like she was making a little dance of mortification for me. I chuckled.

“You’re pretty. You’re very pretty, Ally.”

And she was. Lean, with girlie curves. Perfectly proportioned waist and hips. Smallish but gloriously perky tits with those nipples that seemed to just beg to be tasted. It was my turn to gulp. I was so tempted I had to bite my tongue to help keep my mouth closed. Ally was a stunner. Maybe I had a bit of a thing for tomboys? I certainly thought Piper was a cutie, despite being nearly boyish-looking at this point. Who knows.

My compliment only made Ally’s red face go a shade darker. She was clearly not in the mood for comments about her looks as she stood there in nothing but her bare skin, head to toes. My own breath caught in my throat. This was possibly the very best view I’ve had, up close and personal, in my entire life up until that day. But I was aware the Henkins sisters and their mum were all waiting downstairs, and I didn’t want to be walked-in on like this.

With the slightest of sighs, briefly sad that the moment simply couldn’t last forever, I picked up the white shorts.

“All right. Deal’s a deal. Rest a hand here,” I tapped my shoulder, “lift a leg!” she did, looking almost relieved, only belatedly realizing it was a trap as I gently hooked my hand under her thigh and made her lift it nice and high and to the side, getting and up-close and intimate look at her pussy, completely exposed and open to me.

Ooooh. She trimmed her outer pussy lips more closely than her mound. She shaved as well, to keep any hair she had down below well within even a rather brave bikini line. All of a sudden, I could see the inner “curtains” of her pussy revealed to me—they seemed a shockingly similar shade to her luscious nipples. If this girl wanted me to go down on her, I wouldn’t hesitate a heartbeat. My heart actually fluttered a little when I noticed the small pink pinhead of her clitoris just barely peeking from underneath its hood. And my cock throbbed when I noticed that she was quite undeniably and obviously wet as well.

She didn’t fight back—her eyes still firmly shut as if she was childishly pretending none of this was actually happening, so I let the moment stretch for a precious few seconds before I slipped the shorts on her foot. She swapped feet and I slipped the shorts up her legs. It was a very tight fit, but at a glance, nowhere near as bad as what I had dressed Piper and Jenny in. Except for one small detail. I had not been wrong in assuming that water would turn the fabric as good as completely transparent. Turns out, the girl’s pussy juices had the same effect. Not only a slit-shape patch appeared as soon as I tugged the shorts into place, but I could actually see a lot more than just an outline of her pussy lips and trim hair, only marginally less well than a moment ago. Fortunately, Ally was blissfully ignorant of this little feature of her hard-earned outfit.

It was more of a battle to get the training bra on her, slipping it down her raised arms and over her head and onto her chest. Squishing her lovely boobs which were quite literally spilling from inside it. I nodded. We were good to go.

“Our little secret,” I winked and nudged her towards the door.

“Wait here a sec, yeah?” I said when she was at the top of the stairs.

“And open your eyes before you tumble down the stairs!” I snorted.

I then slipped into Jenny’s room and rummaged through her drawers for a minute. Aaaaah. Easy-peasy. I found a modest pair of simple black panties. No lace. No nonsense. Not too small. I quickly yanked the towel and my white underpants down my legs and pulled the black panties on—a bit of a tight fit for my junk, I had to specifically stretch the upper hem over my erection, but… needs must, and then I pulled my underpants back on over them. Combined, they finally provided the amount of modestly equivalent to a speedo—as I was promised what felt like hours and hours ago!

I used the towel again, to at least somewhat disguise my raging boner, and re-joined Ally at the top of the stairs.

We walked down the stairs and out the back door towards the pool—when Jenny caught a glimpse of her friend, she actually pouted sulkily. Clearly, she thought Ally got off easy with her outfit. Probably because from where she sat (the same spot where I left her some ten minutes ago) she couldn’t see the rather obvious issue. Which was probably for the best, given what I wanted to do next.

I grabbed Ally’s goggles and began to pull them on.

“I’m gonna borrow these,” I told her, rather than asking.

“Right, girls! We’re going for a swim!” I announced enthusiastically.

Chatper 4 - Wet, wet, wet
CaughtOfLore

Post by CaughtOfLore »

Dude.

Glorious. No notes.

Just like you've done with Jenny and Piper before her, I love every decision you've made for Ally's character. I had wondered if/how her tomboyishness would feed into how she handled things, and I was pleasantly surprised by how you had that feed into her mannerisms. Having her coping mechanism for the situation basically reduce her to a posable doll, which needed assistance every step of the way... So good! As much as I love a classic ENF covering pose, I absolutely buy that Ally's bodily autonomy would instead just "blue-screen error" as an instinctive reaction.

I imagine as a bit of a tomboy, it must have made Ally squirm when Boyd pointedly likened her to a doll.

There is so much more about this chapter that I want to make special note of, too! The direct stripping of Ally by Boyd! The reveal to Boyd that the afternoon's prior events had left Ally wet down there! Even Ally's moment of timidly needing to confirm "It will be our secret" - there is so much gold in this story.

My only issue with your story is your suggestion that you can't guarantee anything beyond the next chapter. I will riot in the streets, so help me god. ;)

Seriously though, no pressure. Just know that I for one am incredibly happy that this exists, however many chapters there are.
MY STORIES:
Compromising Situation (MIXED ENM/ENF)
What About Charlie? - Expanding a Vignette (ENF/CMNF)
What a Time to Recall! (ENF/CMNF)
A Frame of Shame (ENM/CFNM)
Boyd vs Girls (ENM/CFNM)
mars357

Post by mars357 »

CaughtOfLore wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 12:55 pm Dude.

Glorious. No notes.

Just like you've done with Jenny and Piper before her, I love every decision you've made for Ally's character. I had wondered if/how her tomboyishness would feed into how she handled things, and I was pleasantly surprised by how you had that feed into her mannerisms. Having her coping mechanism for the situation basically reduce her to a posable doll, which needed assistance every step of the way... So good! As much as I love a classic ENF covering pose, I absolutely buy that Ally's bodily autonomy would instead just "blue-screen error" as an instinctive reaction.

I imagine as a bit of a tomboy, it must have made Ally squirm when Boyd pointedly likened her to a doll.

There is so much more about this chapter that I want to make special note of, too! The direct stripping of Ally by Boyd! The reveal to Boyd that the afternoon's prior events had left Ally wet down there! Even Ally's moment of timidly needing to confirm "It will be our secret" - there is so much gold in this story.

My only issue with your story is your suggestion that you can't guarantee anything beyond the next chapter. I will riot in the streets, so help me god. ;)

Seriously though, no pressure. Just know that I for one am incredibly happy that this exists, however many chapters there are.
Awwww thank you! That's so incredibly heart-warming and encouraging to read. And you did pick out some of my favourite moments/details to comment on as well. That's epic.

Now, I'm basically finished with the next chapter, but there's a BIG dilemma the girls will be faced with at the start of chapter 5. Boyd will tell them either they'll play along, and put themselves at his mercy and he'll try and be maybe *a bit* nicer (Implying no more people will get involved), but ultimately, he'll call the shots, or they can fight and resist, hoping Miriam will take their side enough, in which case he threatens to be the meanest and cruellest he can possibly get away with (and involve other boys). They each get to choose individually, I guess, though he'll make them converge, ultimately. Probably he won't accept a plea for mercy unless it's unanimous. You can comment here, and you can follow the link and fill in what you think each girl will choose! Who's up for chipping in their thoughts? :)

Poll is now closed.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

mars357 wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:02 pm Who's up for chipping in their thoughts? :)
My thoughts on this question are:
Ally has already essentially submitted to Boyd so there's little point fighting as long as he doesn't involve other boys.
Jenny's mostly submitted as well, although she constantly whines. Jenny is aware of her mom's lack of mercy right now.

Piper, however, has never demonstrated basically any restraint or self control of any kind. She is likely to fight pretty hard if asked to do anything too exposing and she's likely to ignore the pleas of the older girls if they ask her to behave herself for all of their collective benefit. She'd doom them all to something horrible just to try and save herself. As a result, I could definitely see Jenny and Ally turning on Piper and forcing her to comply with Boyd's orders (or even worse than whatever Boyd asked for) in order to keep Boyd happy and merciful.
Fred Key

Post by Fred Key »

Have to say that I’m pleased that someone as talented as Executionus and I agree on the mindset of the characters and the reasons.

I picked Piper to fight, too. She is the only one who was able to muster sarcasm during her “dressing room” moment, but more importantly, she’s right at the age where her body is suddenly everything that matters—her response to Boyd even touching her underwear is near panicked humiliation. The thought of being exposed to him is terrifying for her, but what really pushes me over the line with her is that if she is exposed, it will put her in the position of being seen by Boyd with two older, more developed girls present. Piper won’t be able to avoid feeling like she’s being judged not only for her own body but compared to a pair of girls Boyd had already described as sexy. Add to that that I think that Piper may have developed an instant crush on Boyd as the first boy she’s made to orgasm/neatly seen naked, because feeling that power over a boy would be awfully intense for her….

Jenny is a submission, although I admit I’m not 100% sure how the girl who aggressively sat on Boyd and deliberately tried to use her body to turn him on suddenly became a total submissive when the tables are turned, to the point of “I deserve this.” I’m thinking that mars needs her on board for that “do the one thing I say without question” bit he has planned, and the shift was necessary. (VERY interested what that’s about, btw.) Anyway, I don’t see her fighting now- she’s already accepted that Boyd is going to get some sort of look at her, and is doing damage control and holding on to get through this humiliation with as little as possible.

Ally is the one that I see as the wildcard. You’d think that after Boyd actually got to physically undress her and see the full Monty that she’d be totally passive, but her lack of fight in the previous scene left me a little surprised. It’s like she was so terrified in the moment that she didn’t think. Of course, Boyd only gave her 10 seconds, which was brilliant, but if she had realized that the choice was between a boy seeing her completely nude and intimately or seeing her through semi-transparent clothing while in front of her friends, who will split his attentions, I’d have figured her to be smarter and choose the latter. Man, though, the thrill of getting the modest tomboy undressed—that’s right in my favorite zone of ENF….

I can see Ally deciding that private, secret exposure is one thing, but public humiliation is totally different and unbearable for her. Would she resist it, hoping for a way out through Miriam? Maybe. Would she do that if Piper started the rebellion? More likely. But if I read the section correctly (I’ve read it at least five times since it was posted 😝), Ally is TURNED ON by her stripping. She secretly found the unbearable moment hot, and I don’t think she would have slapped Boyd if he had let that finger slide over a nipple in that bedroom. I think she would have shivered and moaned with humiliation, but inside would have been melting with excitement that a boy had unwrapped her carefully hidden body and found it attractive and sexy.

Just my two cents. This has quickly become my favorite non-Executionus story, and I encourage you to keep up the great work!