Pantsed my friend over a racist joke

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
lilyw

Pantsed my friend over a racist joke

Post by lilyw »

I’m an Asian girl and best friend Brian is a white guy. He had always been a shy kid and in high school, the social pressures of fitting in were starting to get to him. We were on a school field trip to the beach, standing around with some of his “friends”, when he made a racist joke about me to make them laugh. Now, he knew how much I hated racist jokes, so I just snapped. Without warning I pantsed him right then and there and the thing about swim trunks is, guys typically don’t wear anything underneath them. So me and at least a few other girls all saw his privates as he froze in embarrassment for a second before covering up. Everyone’s laughter finally snapped him out of it and he pulled his trunks up and literally just ran away. I immediately felt bad about it and went after him. We both apologized and made up (to be honest I wasn’t sure he would forgive me after exposing his goods like that).

Anyway, I’ve written up a slightly more...dramatized version of this story in the ENM section if anyone’s interested. If it gets any attention, I might show Brian too haha
throwaway3456

Re: Pantsed my friend over a racist joke

Post by throwaway3456 »

Did he ever get to see you naked/partially naked?
Schlumpf83

Post by Schlumpf83 »

Awesome story! You rock! :mrgreen: Serves him right! ;)
lilyw

Post by lilyw »

throwaway3456 wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 1:40 am Did he ever get to see you naked/partially naked?
LOL nope! He acted like he was gonna pants me once but then I reminded him that if I stripped him naked once, I could do it again!
WickedGirl

Post by WickedGirl »

I had a friend who pantsed me a lot. It was kind of a joke after a while. Sometimes in front of her friends and they would see my dick but mostly just us. I didn't even care any more after a while.
lilyw

Post by lilyw »

WickedGirl wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 10:47 pm I had a friend who pantsed me a lot. It was kind of a joke after a while. Sometimes in front of her friends and they would see my dick but mostly just us. I didn't even care any more after a while.
Oh my...what happened the first time she fully pantsed you in front of others?
WickedGirl

Post by WickedGirl »

lilyw wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 7:05 am
WickedGirl wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 10:47 pm I had a friend who pantsed me a lot. It was kind of a joke after a while. Sometimes in front of her friends and they would see my dick but mostly just us. I didn't even care any more after a while.
It was during a ping pong game actually. I don't think anyone really saw anything because the table was in front of me but she pulled my shorts and boxers all the way down and I took a step and tripped onto the floor ass up. :lol:
lilyw

Post by lilyw »

WickedGirl wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 2:22 am
lilyw wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 7:05 am
It was during a ping pong game actually. I don't think anyone really saw anything because the table was in front of me but she pulled my shorts and boxers all the way down and I took a step and tripped onto the floor ass up. :lol:
OMG, well they certainly must’ve seen *something* after you tripped LOL did they tease you about it afterwards?
WickedGirl

Post by WickedGirl »

lilyw wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 4:29 am OMG, well they certainly must’ve seen *something* after you tripped LOL did they tease you about it afterwards?
Well they saw my pale skinny butt for sure! :lol: It was just kind of funny but there were other times at least once that I can think of maybe others at the pool but it was night. She did pants me in front of her two friends once and they saw everything because I wasn't wearing a shirt so when she pulled down my shorts and underwear i was basically naked. It was quick and I pulled up fast but they certainly saw. Like I said it kind of became a running joke with us.
Craze899

Post by Craze899 »

lilyw wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 5:48 pm I’m an Asian girl and best friend Brian is a white guy. He had always been a shy kid and in high school, the social pressures of fitting in were starting to get to him. We were on a school field trip to the beach, standing around with some of his “friends”, when he made a racist joke about me to make them laugh. Now, he knew how much I hated racist jokes, so I just snapped. Without warning I pantsed him right then and there and the thing about swim trunks is, guys typically don’t wear anything underneath them. So me and at least a few other girls all saw his privates as he froze in embarrassment for a second before covering up. Everyone’s laughter finally snapped him out of it and he pulled his trunks up and literally just ran away. I immediately felt bad about it and went after him. We both apologized and made up (to be honest I wasn’t sure he would forgive me after exposing his goods like that).

Anyway, I’ve written up a slightly more...dramatized version of this story in the ENM section if anyone’s interested. If it gets any attention, I might show Brian too haha
You seem to be into pantsing... I think you should let him pants you. Egg him on until he gets you good. Have you ever been pantsed before?