Boyd vs Girls Sequel — Let the Punishment Fit the Crime

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
mars357

Re: Boyd vs Girls Sequel — Let the Punishment Fit the Crime

Post by mars357 »

CaughtOfLore wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:59 am I love that Piper, in having her little tantrum, will have now reinforced demonstrably to Jenny and Ally that they made the right decision in complying with Boyd's instructions. Whether the implied forthcoming spanking teaches Piper anything or not, it's certain to reinforce the idea to the other girls that continuing to toe the line is really the best decision they can make. At least, that's what I'd be thinking if I were in their shoes (or lack thereof).
I imagine Boyd is feeling bold enough now to give her a hard-enough spanking to subdue her temper. At least for a little while.
I don't know if that was a deliberate little Easter egg referencing the moment in my story "What a Time to Recall!", where Bridget's mother similarly chastised her daughter by shouting her full name "Bridget Annabelle Stonning!" but either way, it made me grin like an absolute idiot. :D In one's younger years, there really is no stronger or more fear-inducing indicator that you've crossed a line you shouldn't have crossed, than hearing your full name being spoken. And that descriptive language! "With diction that could cause paper cuts!" Oh, best believe I felt that. So good.
*Whistles innocently looking towards the sky*
A kinky, pervy dreamer who occasionally feels creative. I love and appreciate comments and encouragement and I'm also open to suggestions!
Fred Key

Post by Fred Key »

Mars, this is hitting all the right notes. Wonderful work!

You said you wrote some other material on another site, but my efforts to get there have been unsuccessful. I don't suppose you'd consider creating an archive page like some of the other authors here?
mars357

Post by mars357 »

Fred Key wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:22 pm Mars, this is hitting all the right notes. Wonderful work!

You said you wrote some other material on another site, but my efforts to get there have been unsuccessful. I don't suppose you'd consider creating an archive page like some of the other authors here?
I like the idea, but ENF is only a secondary/marginal theme in them. I have no idea if they'd be welcome here. :?: :?: :?:
A kinky, pervy dreamer who occasionally feels creative. I love and appreciate comments and encouragement and I'm also open to suggestions!
LetsDance

Post by LetsDance »

I literally just made an account to say that I'm loving this series. Hoping we get Piper forced to go out in public as part of her extended punishment.
mars357

Post by mars357 »

LetsDance wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:32 pm I literally just made an account to say that I'm loving this series. Hoping we get Piper forced to go out in public as part of her extended punishment.
Thank you, that's very kind of you :) I hope I shan't disappoint! Writing more slowly now due to work and life stuff coming up.

Chapter 6 — In charge

“Well, Piper. You’ve heard your mother. Undress.” I sat over the side of one of the lounges.

“And get over my lap for your spanking.”

Piper gaped like a fish. Her mouth opened wide enough to make an “O” shape and closed again—a few times. Her face flicked between me and Mrs Henkins, repeatedly, frantically.

“This can’t be happening!” she mumbled, but deep down she was clearly already processing what was about to happen, because her face was turning a darker shade of red by the second. Right up to the tips of her ears. I could see the pinkness even on her neck and around her collar bones.

Mrs Henkins had an irritated expression on her face and was about to speak, but I cut right in. She did say I was in charge, after all.

“The sooner you obey, the better, Piper. You’ll be naked until I’m sure you are, and are about to stay, on your best behaviour,” I told her. She bit her lip and whimpered. It felt like I could see the cogs in her little head turning. She had royally screwed up and clearly couldn’t see a way out of it. Likely because there wasn’t one.

I think she would have eventually obeyed. I could see her breathing, trying to get the panic that had taken over under control. But I wasn’t feeling particularly patient at this point, and I wondered how keen on being good and helpful Jenny and Ally were, now that they’ve heard my outrageous “nudist” line of reasoning, and seen Mrs Henkins approve it wholeheartedly and leave me in charge.

“Jenny, Ally, strip Piper for her spanking, please. I want her naked for it. I also want you to look around the house for any spare or misplaced items of her clothing, take them up to her room, lock it and bring me the key, Jenny,” I demanded.

Piper’s eyes widened in fear when she saw Ally and Jenny move in near-perfect sync. They didn’t hesitate a heartbeat. Piper squealed, tried to step back and struggled feebly—clearly too afraid to land herself in even more trouble with her mum if she actually got violent. Ally pulled her shorts down, and her fresh pair of modest, sporty panties (they were yellow with a green, somewhat lacy hem, on the modest end of bikini-style bottoms), while Jenny had pulled her t-shirt upwards. Piper had put on an Adidas bra, a pull-on, sporty type. Once again modest—and a bit boring. I for one certainly wasn’t sorry to see it go up over her head and off.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/1e/4b/b8/1e4bb86ee9b449547b3c55aedec20ddf.jpg

https://n2.sdlcdn.com/imgs/a/u/d/PrettySecrets-Yellow-Panties-SDL989587362-1-bd447.jpg

Ally had to actually grab Piper’s ankles one at a time and physically make the shocked girl step out of her shorts and panties. Jenny then picked up all Piper’s clothes and rushed off. Piper followed her with a nervous look—her clothes were disappearing out of sight and out of reach and she knew her room with everything she could possibly wear was going to be locked, too.

I patted my lap. I was tempted to just grab and fold her over my lap, but that didn’t gel with the thoughtful and reasonable young man image I was trying to build in Mrs Henkins’ mind.

“Piper, I will not use force—on principle,” I stated firmly. “But I can assure you that stalling and disobeying will make the spanking itself, and whatever follows, worse.”

Piper, who was still trying to cover up, one hand over her boobs, one over her crotch, stepped up to me.

“Hands behind your back.”

She whimpered and shook her head.

“That’s six extra swats. You’re at eighteen solid hard ones right now,” I told her and she actually flinched at the news—it seemed like hearing a specific number made the previously abstract idea of a spanking very real. Or was it the ‘solid hard ones’ that I very intentionally mentioned at the end?

Either way, she finally unsnapped her hands from her crotch and revealed her pussy to me and Ally.

I already knew from glimpses caused by her previous wardrobe malfunctions she was smooth as a peach down there, but it was still nice to see it directly, clearly and from up close, too.

Ally, however, seemed surprised.

“Hey, didn’t you brag earlier about having more pubic hair than Boyd?” she commented. “Uh, sorry, Boyd,” she added contritely but I just shrugged it off.

Piper looked about ready for the earth to swallow her, but the tiles around the Henkins’ swimming pool did no such thing.

“I-I-I…” she stammered. “I do. I mean, I would.” Oh, this was priceless. “I shaved them off. They looked all scraggly and messy,” she peeped, clearly absolutely mortified.

“What do you think, Ally, do we believe her?” I asked and leaned in to take a closer look at Piper’s pussy and mound. Ally squatted down and examined her, too.

“I don’t think so. There’s not a single missed hair, not even the slightest hint of a stubble anywhere. I think Piper is a liar, and a baldie down below!” snickered Ally.

“I used a hair removal cream just last night!” snapped Piper, once again stomping her foot angrily (she was ever so cute whenever she did that).

“Where is it?” I asked.

“In the upstairs bathroom, under the sink. Tucked right to the back of the bottom shelf.”

“Ally, go fetch it. And a disposable glove if you can find one.”

Ally gulped, clearly nervous about where this was going, but it was a testimony to the dramatic shift in the overall power dynamics that she scampered off right away, without protest. Even though she knew full well that Piper was already hairless and if I wanted the cream—and a glove—down here, it didn’t bode well for her and Jenny’s pubic hair.

With Mrs Henkins pretending to be busy with her glass of Prosecco and a magazine, and Ally and Jenny both gone, the young blushing teen turned to me.

“Are you actually going to spank me, Boyd? For real?” she asked uncertainly.

“Did you just shout and cuss at your mother and repeatedly call me a pervert, for real?” I retorted.

“Over my lap. Now.”

Piper let out a high-pitched whine and her eyebrows dipped down near her temples, in a semblance of a “sad puppy” expression but I was well past the point of being charmed and discouraged easily.

I patted my thigh and Piper finally stepped right up to me and folded herself over my legs. I was already sporting an erection inside my, pardon me, Jenny’s shorts, but now that I had a cute naked teen over my lap and at my mercy, my cock throbbed and leaked a little bit of precum. I breathed deeply. I didn’t want to cum from next to no physical stimulation, just overwhelmed by the situation, for the second time that day. Not now that I was in charge. I could jerk off. Or possibly even… I banished that thought before it fully formed. It wasn’t at all helping with my throbbing, leaking, borderline painful hard-on.

My hand naturally found its way towards Piper’s firm, perky buns and I gave them a rub and a squeeze. Nothing overly perky, just … exploring the territory. She didn’t even dare protest. It wasn’t until I stopped moving my hand, and waited with my palm cupping her gorgeous globes, that she squirmed a little and whimpered.

“What’s going on? Did you change your mind?” she asked uncertainly, with a hint of hope in her tone.

“Of course not,” I popped that little bit of hope like a soap bubble. “I’m just waiting for Ally and Jenny to return. I want them to see it. The whole spanking, from start to finish, as well as the aftermath. It will be very educational for them,” I announced.

Now, I know what you’re going to say—and yes, I was being a bit of a cocky bastard right there. Mrs Henkins technically only left me in charge of the other two girls and their state of undress for the rest of the day, and clearly declared that my further control and spanking rights only applied to Piper. My mind was already working overtime trying to figure out how to fix that.

Still. Showing the two that I meant business and wasn’t afraid to exercise my newly gained power was bound to have a dramatic effect on morale!

Even though she left later, Ally returned first. She was carrying a half-full tub of hair remover and a latex glove. Perfection. Jenny didn’t take much longer. I used the extra minute to casually grope Piper’s ass, half for my own amusement, half hoping to taunt another insult from her so that I could add to her punishment, but, naked and with her butt sticking up over my legs, the little tyke was clearly no longer feeling as bratty as before and she simply took it.

Once Jenny showed up with a nod and the key to Piper’s bedroom in her hand, I grinned and raised my hand.

“That’s eighteen, assuming you don’t scratch or bite or anything of the sort!”

And then I delivered a sharp, stinging smack to those glorious buns with gusto. I wasn’t being brutal, but the smack landed loud and firm—certainly far from fake or playful.

“YEOWCH! Ow, ow, ow!! Boyd! Boyd no! Mum!!!” Piper whined.

“Oh my God no! I can’t take eighteen like that!” she stammered in panic. Mrs Henkins pretended not to hear her, and my response came in the form of another sharp, firm swat.

“OUCH! Noooo!”

Piper began to thrash and kick her legs, but she didn’t scratch or bite. Whether that was simply not her instinct, or whether she remembered my earlier warning, despite clearly being surprised by how an ordinary spanking could actually hurt, I had no way of knowing.

I carried on.

*SMACK*

*SMACK*

*SMACK*

Despite her howling and more importantly, bucking and writhing, I managed to hold onto her and carry on. Smack after smack I painted her buns red with my hand-prints, pinkish-red at first, but by the time I landed the last one—making it especially hard and loud for good measure, I had achieved a shade not far from the colour of a nice, ripe tomato, at least on the meatiest area of the curve of her buttocks. My hand felt hot and tingling and it hurt a little. But clearly nowhere near as much as Piper’s butt. By that point, she was in tears and blubbering and carrying on like a toddler.

I glanced towards Mrs Henkins, who, still pretending to be reading a magazine had clearly watched the show over the upper edge of it—and who gave me a wink before averting her eyes. It seemed like Piper had this coming longer than I knew or had anything to do with. Imagine that.

I gave the bawling tyke a little while to compose herself, casually returning to groping her now red-hot buttocks, before giving them a light tap for attention.

“Piper, for the rest of the week you stay naked unless I say otherwise. Understood?”

Her voice came croaky and shaky, but she did reply without discernible hesitation.

“Yes, Boyd.”

“No covering up or hiding during this time. Understood?”

She burst into a fresh new sob at that but then confirmed:

“Yes, Boyd.”

“You will be polite and good, and you will do as you are told—or you will get spanked again. Harder next time.”

Piper gulped and shivered at that. I suddenly had a very intimidated and subdued tyke over my lap.

“Y-yes.”

I realized I quite liked her using my name ever so politely before, so I delivered another light tap to her buns.

“Yes, what?”

“Yes, sir?” she tried and I had to choke back a chuckle. I wasn’t expecting that, but I sure as heck wasn’t going to correct her.

“That’ll do. Now get off my lap. Corner time.”

“Awhaaa?” she sounded genuinely perplexed.

“Corner time. You get down on your knees here,” I said and steered her towards the French door. “With your nose to the glass, hands on the top of your head and knees a bit more apart,” I corrected casually, “until I call you. You will not move, and you will not make a sound, otherwise, you’ll go straight over my knee for more.”

“Yes, sir,” peeped Piper and got into position. She was quivering ever so slightly, but I could tell that was involuntary. She was being as obedient as can be.

Before that day, I didn’t know spankings were magic. But I was hooked right there and then! Was this even the same girl who tried to stall her way out of undressing despite knowing she had it coming only five minutes ago?!

I left her there, her glowing, reddened buttocks easily visible from the poolside, and went and snatched the key from Jenny, pocketing it and then the glove from Ally. I snapped the glove on and wiggled my fingers.

“Put your leg up here. Push your pelvis forward.”

I think a few minutes ago I would have gotten a ‘but Boyd’ at the very least. What I got there and then was silent and immediate obedience. Ally lifted her leg, exposing her crotch to me. I wasn’t exactly keeping a tally of blushes, but I noticed her just then, because it was almost certainly the darkest, most thorough and intense one yet. She was burning up. It only took one glance at the area I was planning to turn into a fuzzless peach to realize why. Ally was wet. And not a little wet, like when I made her ‘secretly’ strip for me before. Her pussy was puffed up, bright pink, and a string of slippery wetness actually stretched down and hung between her legs now that they were spread. Her whole crotch was a mess of that slickness. Well, damn!

“One might almost think you enjoy me being in charge,” I teased lightly and reached for a towel to wipe her enough for her juices not to dilute the hair removal cream. The choked, near-silent moan that escaped her lips just then despite her best effort made me leak the biggest dollop of precum yet. Was Mrs Henkins at all aware of how powerfully sexually charged has the situation become? She seemed to be busy with her magazine once more. And was the bottle of Prosecco finished now? When did that happen?

I applied the cream to Ally’s entire outer nether area, careful not to get it on her inner lips or clit—almost as careful as I was trying to make sure I got every single hair to make her pussy look just like Piper’s. Honestly—here I was, on the back of what had been a horrendous embarrassment for me earlier, touching a girl’s pussy, in front of her friend—and her friend’s mum, actually, not that Mrs Henkins had a direct line of sight—her view was more of Ally’s buttocks, really. And I was getting away with it, somehow. Running the show unopposed.

“Good. Stand right over there with your legs apart and hands out of the way,” I commanded.

“Jenny.”

If Jenny was struggling to step up and get into the same position as Ally, she did an incredibly good job of hiding it. I mean she was blushing and her leg seemed to shake a little. And her eyes seemed just about glued to the tiles below, avoiding my gaze obsessively, but she obeyed right away. It seemed as though she had built herself up to it while I was busy applying the cream to Ally’s intimate areas.

With Jenny, I didn’t have the excuse of applying the cream to her outer pussy lips, because they were already bald as can be. I brushed my thumb over them, feeling for stubble, and she made a choked sound of mortification, but that was it. Another unprecedented little thing I just got away with. I covered her neat landing stripe with a good coating of the cream and I patted the side of her leg.

“Good girl. Stand next to Ally. In fifteen minutes, you two can go scrape this off and shower. My phone will beep,” I announced, pulling it out and setting a timer. Then, as a spur-of-the-moment decision, I snapped a quick picture of the two of them standing there, naked, with cream over their intimate areas, hands uselessly dangling down their sides. And while I was at it, I turned around and snapped one of Piper’s corner time as well.

Jenny gasped and opened her mouth, but her angry hiss fizzled into silence when I met her eyes with a cocksure expression on my face, nonverbally daring her to complain. She ended up saying nothing, so I slipped onto one of the loungers and stretched, allowing myself to soak in the warmth and the sun. I closed my eyes and tried to relax. Willing my raging hard-on to at least take a little break, so as not to feel quite as painful and uncomfortable anymore. It took several minutes for that to even begin to happen. And I suspected the moment I opened my eyes, the problem was just going to recur right away. I opted for keeping my eyes closed and resting, as we all waited for the timer to go off.
Fred Key

Post by Fred Key »

A very satisfying chapter! Well done indeed.
mars357

Post by mars357 »

Chapter 7 — Best Behaviour

That was the plan, anyway. My eyes, however, didn’t want to be closed. And I couldn’t even pretend to be lying there in a daze, half asleep. I was far, far too excited for it. My eyes kept opening, focus gliding all over Ally’s and Jenny’s naked bodies as they stood there on display almost like they were about to be auctioned off. When I turned and glanced to the other side, I could see Piper’s glowing bottom. She occasionally wiggled, very slightly, but I could see she was doing her honest best to be obedient and stay put. This was fun.

As soon as I gave up any pretence that I wasn’t looking and enjoying the view, my erection returned. It was starting to feel genuinely uncomfortable. Not that I minded them seeing my bulge through the soft, dark fabric of Jenny’s green shorts. That train has long gone. But I was starting to feel worried about cumming spontaneously—this time without Piper’s help.

It was that thought that gave me a pause. Sure, I could excuse myself, lock myself in the toilet—no one was going to pick the lock on me under these new circumstances—and have a wank. But what if the girls did help, instead, and this time not to humiliate me, but on my terms? I imagined Jenny’s mouth wrapped around my cock and it twitched with such enthusiasm that Ally, who happened to be looking at me at that moment actually raised her eyebrows in surprise.

Yes. Ally. Who was visibly wet once more—so much so it leaked and was obvious even despite the layer of hair-removal cream all over her pussy. She was more likely to be willing. In fact, if I could get some alone time with her, I was pretty sure she’d help relieve me—given her widened pupils and puffed-up, slippery girlhood, even letting me go all the way didn’t seem entirely out of the question.

And Piper wasn’t entirely out of the game, either. I don’t think I’d dare actually fuck her, what with the age difference, but if she could force me to cum, she could just as well make me cum on my terms. Receiving a handjob from her at the very least and possibly a blowjob was something I could definitely imagine happening. Whether I dared release that beast out of the cage of mere imagination was another matter.

I must have spent more time immersed in my sexual imagination than I had realised because the timer on my phone suddenly went off. I stopped the sound and nodded at Ally and Jenny.

“Go wash it off, then come straight back to show me the result,” I commanded and my lips curved into a smile as the two of them blushed anew at the idea of coming back specifically to show me their newly hairless pussies.

I was feeling too restless to carry on doing nothing, so I snapped my fingers as soon as they left.

“Piper. Corner time is over. Come over here.”

It was time for another test of where the only adult present was with her levels of tipsiness and supporting my revenge.

As Piper sheepishly, cautiously approached me I picked up the sunscreen and squirted a good dollop into my right palm.

“Can’t have you getting a sunburn, especially in … certain places where you definitely didn’t apply sunscreen before,” I announced. Revenge was sweet. And telling the girls to put sunscreen on me was one of the ways in which Mrs Henkins previously set me up for a disaster. But Piper was butt-naked now and I had just emphasised I meant to apply the cream to her previously bikini-clad areas. No one protested. Piper was too busy turning so red she looked as though she was already sunburnt, staring at me in helpless disbelief, and Mrs Henkins chose not to intervene. She didn’t even seem to be watching us—she seemed to have dozed off as far as I could tell. I think if Piper wasn’t freshly spanked, she would have tried to argue. It was probably a good choice to push new things on her while her butt was still aching and sore!

I spread the cream over both my hands and began to apply to her, starting gently with her face, ears and neck, applying some more and carrying on with her arms and shoulders. I was taking my time, and stroking her slowly, sensually. Trying to make her as aware as possible that she was completely naked and exposed, and to stew in the anticipation of having every inch of her skin covered in sunscreen—applied by my teasing, roaming hands.

I made absolutely no effort to pretend I wasn’t enjoying this and doing it for my sake. I touched her everywhere and I did spend five times longer applying the sunscreen to her boobs and nipples in particular than I took with her back. I loved how they felt under my hand. Soft to the touch and yet quite… firm as well, in a springy, compact sort of way. Her nipples turned hard under my fingertips and a small, involuntary moan escaped her lips.

I carried on, applying the sunscreen to her belly and hips, making her turn around and sliding my hands over the backs of her legs, and the insides and outsides of them, too. I made her turn to face me as well, doing the fronts of her thighs, knees, shins and feet and then putting more cream on my hand, ready for the main event.

“Legs apart,” I said, and the blushing teen was too mortified and lost for words to do anything but obey, parting her legs for me.

“Wider,” I demanded mercilessly and Piper let out a tiny whimper even as she obeyed. I put my cream-covered hand on her hairless mound and began to massage the cream in. Down over her slit. And into her folds, and taint and really all over. This time, I wasn’t wearing a latex glove or avoiding the most sensitive areas like I had to do with the hair removal cream when I applied it to Jenny and Ally. I could really go to town and have fun with this and that’s exactly what I did.

Piper looked abhorred and about ready to die of shame, but I could feel her pussy get slick despite all that. I didn’t really even have visible cream left on my fingers and used her own pussy juice when I glided up over her clit. Piper shuddered. The way she stood, Miriam couldn’t exactly see what I was doing. I peeked behind Piper and grinned. Miriam had the magazine over her face and was breathing slowly and shallowly. She actually conked off!

I ran my finger over Piper’s clit again. How many times was she going to let me do it before she argued or protested? I did it again, and she bit her lip, quite obviously suppressing a moan.

Again. Another shudder. She seemed quite strung up. Did I manage to turn her on that much that fast? She whined, leaned over and whispered into my ear.

“Boyd, please, not out here. This is so awkward,” she pleaded. Her voice sounded panicky and reached new heights of pitch. “Mum’s right there!”

Of course, from her position, she couldn’t see that Miriam was asleep. We were outside. I could see why she was panicking.

I decided to play into her desperate emphasis on the location rather than the act itself, moved my mouth towards her ear and whispered quietly.

“Promise me a private show. Before the week is over.”

Piper gasped and pulled back, giving me an outraged look. I moved my finger over her clit once more and she squeaked like a mouse, eyes widening in that cute way I was quickly becoming addicted to. I guess I had her in the female equivalent of having her by the balls. She leaned in.

“I promise.”

“Promise what?” I countered, sliding my finger down and against her opening.

Piper whimpered.

“Ngghhh!!!”

I very gently and carefully slipped the tip of my finger in.

“I promise you a private show. Y-you get to see me … c… c-cum before the week’s over. Promise.” I removed my finger. Piper stood up stiffly, suddenly staring over my shoulder.

I turned around just in time to see Ally and Jenny arriving. Talk about perfect timing. I gave Piper’s butt a light smack.

“Fetch me Coke from the fridge, will you? And a glass with ice and a slice of lemon,” I demanded casually. It didn’t even matter that Piper was astounded of being relegated to the role of my personal housemaid/waitress. She was so keen on getting her clit out of my fingers' reach that she just scampered off to do my bidding like it was the most natural and obvious thing for her to do.

Jenny’s jaw literally dropped at witnessing the final stage of our exchange.

“What the… I think Boyd just broke my sister. Or replaced her with a doppelganger!” she exclaimed.

“Shhh! Your mum’s having a bit of a snooze,” I told her quietly. Jenny looked towards her passed-out mother in disbelief—only to find out I wasn’t lying.

“Your turn,” I reached and grabbed Jenny’s nearest butt cheek, pulling her to the spot Piper had just hastily abandoned. She gasped, her eyebrows shooting high.

“Sunscreen application time,” I explained. “Hands up, legs apart, not a peep of protest,” I said, declaring my terms. I don’t know if it was her new and extreme state of exposure—I could immediately see Jenny no longer had any trace of hair anywhere on or near her sex—or the knowledge that her nemesis was showing up in less than two hours and whether she was still naked or not when he did was entirely up to me, but either way, she obeyed meekly.

I messed with her just as much as I had with Piper. I let my hands glide and slide all over her body, looking for sensitive spots that elicited a response—a shuddered breath, a shiver, a little moan—and I made sure I gave all those spots that did something a little extra attention. A second stroke or a squeeze and in most cases, a third.

I massaged and moulded and teased her breasts, rolled and gently tweaked her nipples between my thumbs and index fingers, making them hard—and making Jenny flush with a new wave of warmth and shame. By the time I finished working the cream into her glorious buns and fit legs, her smooth-as-can-be pussy was slick as well. And that was before I began to tease it and toy with it.

She was a panting, squirming, shivering mess when I was done applying the sunscreen to every inch of her. I couldn’t even tell for sure if she was glad or sorry when I finally stopped. I think she was so close to cumming that she had to bite her lip not to beg me to continue.

“Oh thanks, Piper,” I said and took my nice, cool glass of Coke which she had fetched for me—ice, lemon and all as ordered, complete with a straw as an added touch. I took a sip and slipped it back into Piper’s surprised hand, tapping her shoulder. It took her a moment to figure out I wanted her to kneel, but when she realized that’s what I was after, she just sunk to her knees and didn’t even say anything. We both knew it would only take a few well-aimed strokes with my glistening fingertips to have her squirming and panting anew, just like her sister was at that moment. In stark contrast to her earlier recalcitrant attitude, she allowed herself to be objectified and reduced to the role of a living cup-holder for my drink.

Poor Jenny looked very much like she had no idea what to do with her hands—tempted to finish what I had started even in front of me and Ally before I told her to interlace her fingers behind her back and turned to Ally.

I nearly spontaneously blew my load the moment I looked at her.

Ally.

Tomboyish and now suddenly oddly little-girlie Ally. Youthful in an inexplicably alluring way—Lolita reincarnated. With her pussy creamy-smooth, she somehow barely looked older than Piper. With her slim hips and petite figure, it really was only her delicious B-cup boobs and those gloriously pink, sweet nipples that suggested she wasn’t nearer to the start of her teenage development than the end of it!

Oh, and then there was the fact that her pussy was a swelled-up, salmon-pink rose with wetness hanging from it in several strands almost down to her knees. And the fact that her clitoris was poking from underneath its good with such vigour it looked almost like the tiniest, teeniest, cutest little boner. Her nipples looked like you could cut diamonds with them. Ally was closer to cumming than Jenny was after more than five minutes of my—admittedly inexpert—stimulation.

My cock throbbed. It hurt. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I just yanked off the borrowed shorts, pinned Ally down onto the poolside tiles and fucked her brains out right there, in front of Jenny, Miriam—sleeping or not, and Piper.

In reality, I breathed deeply. In and out, slowly. Once. Twice. Three times. I grabbed the Coke from Piper and took a few thirsty gulps. Anything to stop myself from wasting another perfectly good orgasm only to soil a perfectly good pair of shorts—I wasn’t going to be able to borrow anything less embarrassing to replace them easily, and we did have guests coming. It was that thought that helped me get my straining boyhood under control. Phew.

Now what the fuck was I going to do with Ally?!

If I repeated what I did to Piper and Jenny, then at least two orgasms, both unwanted on the part of the person cumming, were bound to happen before I was even halfway through the process.

Well, damn.

I took my glass from Piper, had another sip of the Coke, gave it back to her and then reached around and patted Piper’s still red bottom. I let my hand glide around her body and copped a brief feel of her pussy. Just to keep her on her toes. She went stiff and bit her lip, bit didn’t dare to protest.

“You stay here and watch my drink. Don’t move an inch.”

She nodded. Still looking a mix of bewildered at how ballsy and bossy I was being and relieved that the humiliation I was choosing to impart on her didn’t involve her screaming her little face off cumming on my fingers in front of everyone.

What a crazy dynamic was enfolding here—three aroused young females, each one seemingly only half-aware of the other two’s arousal and mortified at how obviously her own lust was showing!

“You two. Jenny’s room, for a sec.”

We went upstairs. Now I can’t deny that both Jenny and I were slightly out of it and jelly-legged, but Ally was a whole other story—she followed us as if in a deep trance. I was surprised she wasn’t slack-jawed and drooling, given how in-your-face obvious her arousal was!

In Jenny’s room, away from Miriam and behind closed doors—some things I wasn’t going to say out loud in front of a girl’s mother, not even if she was dozing and oblivious to it all—I sat down on Jenny’s bed with a huff.

I was still in control. Mostly. Kind of. The sexual energy, the raging hormones, and the levels of pheromones in the air emanating from my lust-crazed teenage neighbours were doing my head in. I sat there in silence for an awkwardly long stretch of time before I found my voice—at least by then I had had enough time to think it through and be coherent again.

“Right. So. About this at-my-mercy thing,” I started. “I know exactly what I want from you two if you don’t want Charlie and James to see you naked. Each of you can choose her own fate, by the way,” I explained. “I’m not pushing you to agree, all right? Here’s the deal. If you want me to promise and guarantee that the boys will not see you naked, as in without your panties or swimsuit bottoms, and that includes being seen in some soaked, or torn and tattered and malfunctioning bottoms, I have three non-negotiable conditions.

First, you will wake your mum up and persuade her that as a part of your punishment for mistreating me earlier, you will join Piper in her predicament. Naked unless I decide otherwise, with me in charge of you until the end of the week.

Second, you’ll do your absolute best to help keep Piper in line. She will be naked when the boys arrive and she will not like it. I don’t want to have to be spanking her every five minutes, so I want your full support. I want her to feel like she has no one to turn to, no one to have her back if she rebels. You’ll take my side against her. Wholly and unconditionally.

Third,” I carried on, talking to a captivated audience and so far with no signs of a refusal or rebellion brewing.

“I want a blowjob. I mean, one from each of you if you accept the deal.”

That last bit took it out of me and tried to look casual and cocky while I was dying inside and half expecting the two of them to just lunge at me and tear me into bloody confetti.

Ally seemed to have come down from her peculiar high during the last few minutes and she was the first one to respond and roll her eyes.

“And we’re up here because you want one of those blowjobs right away, huh?” she asked.

I opened and closed my mouth, hoping for some words to come out, but, as it turns out, when your dick is in charge and your brain is completely disconnected, that’s not very likely to happen. I barely managed to nod.

“Fine, I’ll do it. I accept. But SWEAR Charlie doesn’t get to see my pussy or I will fucking kill you, Boyd!”

I was floored. Utterly stupefied and speechless. Ally not only agreed to my terms unconditionally, and before Jenny—who looked far less comfortable with the whole idea—had a chance to object. But she was ready and willing to blow me. There and then.

Talk about unexpected developments, eh?
CaughtOfLore

Post by CaughtOfLore »

There is so much to love about this chapter, but I think the award has to go to the moment where Boyd saw Ally and, just by virtue of her being naked and visibly aroused in his line of sight, she basically broke his brain. :lol:

I adore where this appears to be headed. It's going to be fun to see Piper's embarrassing evening play out with Jenny and Ally assisting Boyd.
MY STORIES:
Compromising Situation (MIXED ENM/ENF)
What About Charlie? - Expanding a Vignette (ENF/CMNF)
What a Time to Recall! (ENF/CMNF)
A Frame of Shame (ENM/CFNM)
Boyd vs Girls (ENM/CFNM)
Fred Key

Post by Fred Key »

Not a push or a beg- just a reminder that this is a great story that I hope you get to finish.

Patiently yours,

Fred
mars357

Post by mars357 »

Thank you for bumping the thread and reminding me it has readers who would miss it. Here's the next installment:

Chapter 8. ⁠— Lucky

Jenny gasped. She looked as stupefied as I was—whether it was more by my brazen conditions or by Ally’s hasty and unconditional acceptance of them, I couldn’t tell.

Then there was the fact that I was radiating pent-up horniness like enriched Uranium radiates gamma radiation. And that Ally had picked up on it and as good as offered me a blowjob. Well, that’s an exaggeration. She didn’t offer—but she guessed I very much wanted one right now and she didn’t freak out and said yes to it!

“Good, Ally. You and I have a deal which will start with my blowjob in a minute. Now how about you, Jenny?” I asked.

It took Jenny a little longer to find her voice but when she did, she as good as hissed at me:

“You are EVIL!”

“Like you would hesitate in my shoes! Don’t forget this is all technically a punishment, or payback, if you will,” I shrugged.

Her jaw tensed and for a moment I thought she was going to lash out and slap me or something.

“No! You’re just setting us up! Ally, come on! We’re digging ourselves in deeper if we go along with this… He’s being GROSS, we can’t let him get away with it!”

“Except I kind of already got away with it, didn’t I?” I smiled cockily. “By all means, join your sister in having the most humiliating night of your life tonight. Naked in front of the boys…”

Jenny let out a frustrated groan.

“You don’t even know what you’re talking about! They’re SUCH brats!”

“Well. I told you what my conditions are. If you want to be wearing a little something when these ‘brats’ come tonight, you know the price.”

Jenny stood there tense and silent. I honestly thought she was about to refuse and storm out of the room, but she eventually growled “fine” through her gritted teeth.

“Same as Ally though. The brats don’t get to see my pussy or tits. If you try and con us, I swear I’ll murder you in your sleep!” she added forcefully.

“Yes. Today, during the boys’ visit, I’ll make sure they don’t get to see your pussy or tits.”

“Fine. I guess I leave you guys to it now?” she huffed.

“Sure. Go watch your sister, keep an eye on her to make sure she’s on her best behaviour,” I grinned. Jenny grimaced but didn’t say anything else and left her bedroom. I locked the door and sat down on the bed. Then stood up again and pulled down the shorts and the double-layer of underwear. My erection sprung forward.

Ally knelt down, eyeing my leaking, straining erection. Damn. This was actually going to happen. I was starting to feel pretty confident. Except for one thing. But then… I was the one making the rules now, wasn’t I?

“Here’s what’s going to happen,” I started, a little shakily, but Ally just looked up at me attentively nonetheless.

“You are going to take it in your mouth, and I’m going to cum, like… right away,” I chuckled a little awkwardly. “Which is not a blowjob in my book. So… you’ll swallow it, give me a minute or so to recover, and then you’ll actually blow me. Understood?”

Ally frowned at me at first, but I locked my eyes with her and I could see that the realisation that she was not winning any battles of will today had dawned on her. She nodded. Leaned in, slipped her warm, wet mouth over my glans, and ran her tongue over the underside it… and that was all that it took. I had not been wrong!

I grunted and shot my load into her mouth and I was left panting and dazed. It took me a moment to realise she still had my cock in her mouth. She had swallowed. And she somehow understood my instruction of giving me a minute this way—waiting with my cock still in her mouth. Well, I sure wasn’t going to complain!

Eventually, my cock started to go a little softer… I nodded and Ally started to suck. This time, she actually had to suck me off. Lips, tongue, sliding up and down my erection… the lot!

“Mhmmm.” Damn that felt good! I was one lucky guy. If had any doubts if my earlier embarrassment was worth it, it was gone now. I got humiliated for all of an hour or so. Ever since then, this has been the best day of my life, and only getting better!

Ally sucked and I tried not to be too noisy as I gasped and moaned in pleasure. I’m pretty sure Mrs Henkins wouldn’t be on board with this sneaky little aspect of my plan. I didn’t want to get caught!

I didn’t need to worry. I dared not ask if it was really just luck or previous experience, but Ally was a pretty good cocksucker and after all the stimulation today, I didn’t really have a problem getting off twice in a relatively quick succession. Less than ten minutes later of her concerted effort, I gasped and tensed again and spurted more cum into her mouth.

Ally swallowed, pulled off and wiped her mouth. She looked down and to the side—unable to meet my eyes after what she just did. Which was cute. All things considered.

“Have your swimsuit ready to change into when the boys arrive if you behave exceptionally well,” I told her, caressing her hair. “I’ll go find some more of Piper’s underwear for you to put on if I’m not completely happy with your… conduct,” I said, intentionally trying to sound teacher-like and bossy, in a cocky sort of way.

It failed to get a rise out of Ally. I think perhaps it’s hard to snap back at a boy when your mouth is saturated with the taste of his cum, and when you’re naked and on your knees in front of him.

I pulled my clothes on and went to Piper’s room to prepare outfits for Jenny and Ally if they behaved less than perfectly. If they did their honest best, I was happy for them to stay in their swimsuits. That wouldn’t really be too humiliating. After all, it was a very hot day.

I went down and towards the pool. Amazingly, Piper was still kneeling and holding the glass of Coke in her hand. Just as I was about to praise her, Jenny butted in.

“She moved. She put the glass down and sat down on her heels,” she announced.

“You bitch!” Piper snarled.

“Shush, Piper! Don’t be rude. I asked Jenny to report to me. Over my lap.”

Piper glared at me with wide-eyed disbelief.

“B-b-but you’ve been upstairs like half an hour at least! It’s impossible to kneel motionless for that long and hold a glass!” she complained.

“I don’t care what you think is possible or impossible. Over my lap, right now, or your corner time will be at the front porch!”

That shut her up! She was over my lap instantly, her face a contorted mask of panic.

“P-pleasenotthefrontporch,” she peeped in the smallest of voices.

Ally had only just arrived, but she didn’t seem to be too surprised when she saw what was going on.

“Hey, Jenny, fetch me a nice flat spatula from the kitchen, will you?” I demanded and Jenny, in keeping with her fresh new promise to help me keep Piper in line at any cost simply rushed off and returned with a simple, flat wooden spatula.

I grabbed it and laid into Piper’s butt and the backs of her thighs. She squealed and kicked and carried on—which had two effects. First, she now knew her spanking wasn’t a one-off and I was ready to keep her in line, secondly, she was being so noisy that Mrs Henkins finally woke up, with a bit of a start.

“What? Oh,” she looked at the spanking which was just reaching a crescendo.

“Still misbehaving, is she?” she sighed, showing no sympathy or worry for Piper, so I kept whacking her thirteen-year-old butt with the spatula vigorously, carrying on unchallenged.

Piper went from squealing closer to screaming when I finally stopped.

“Corner time. Nose to the glass,” I pointed to the spot where she had knelt previously.

“Yes, Boyd,” she sniffled.

“If I catch you moving, you’re going out to the front porch,” I announced, “no second chances!”

Piper whimpered and scampered over to the French door, kneeling down and pressing her nose the glass, resting her hands on the back of her head. Her butt and the backs of her legs were covered with red splotches shaped like the spatula, over a general pinkness. When the boys came, it was still going to be obvious that she got spanked. Oh well.

I nodded at Jenny, who huffed, but then turned to Mrs Henkins.

“Mum,” she started, reluctantly. “Me and Ally were thinking and decided it was unfair that there are different rules for us and for Piper. We acted just as bad and actually I was the one who kind of started tormenting Boyd earlier,” she admitted, blushing.

Mrs Henkins cocked an eyebrow at her—she certainly seemed awake now, and as far as I could tell, no longer as tipsy as she was when she dosed off.

“So… we think we should get the same punishment as Piper. We wear what Boyd tells us to wear, he’s in charge and,” she took a deep breath, struggling to force the last words out, “he gets to spank us if we don’t behave like he wants us to,” she added tensely.

Mrs Henkins hesitated for a little while.

“Well. It is very mature of you to come to this conclusion. I can’t say I disagree. Fine then, until the end of the week, Boyd’s in charge of what the three of you wear and do, and gets to spank you if he’s not happy with you. That’s my final word—we’re not changing any plans because of it. It’s still beach day tomorrow, and mall and cinema on Saturday,” announced Mrs Henkins and Jenny instantly went as pale as a sheet of blank paper. She had clearly forgotten that they had plans outside of the house in the coming day.

I now, at least in theory, possessed the power to take the three girls to the beach, and even the mall butt-naked—and even spank them on the bare while we were there, if I decided their behaviour wasn’t to my liking. Ally’s eyes went wide at the realisation. I could see from their expressions that the price for getting to wear at least a little something when Charlie and James showed up suddenly seemed steep and unfair—but there were no refunds on the deal. Mrs Henkins had said it—she approved Jenny’s short-sighted request and that was her final word.

Jenny’s eyes narrowed at me, glaring daggers. She went as far as hissing something incomprehensible at Ally—she was the one who took me up on my offer without hesitation. Jenny had warned her that they were potentially only digging themselves in deeper and she was right. It turns out she didn’t even realize just how right. Mrs Henkins went inside the house—she looked like her drunken snooze in the direct sun hadn’t agreed with her. She was definitely a bit sunburnt and seemed a bit shaky on her feet as she left. Dizzy perhaps?

I had no idea yet at this point that this was yet another pebble of fate that was about to start an entire avalanche of events, creating situations beyond my wildest imagination at that point.

Now that I had cum—twice, or technically three times if you counted earlier—I could manage to apply the sunscreen on Ally without soiling my borrowed clothes and that’s what I decided to do next. Before long, I had Ally struggling to hold back moan, with her pussy visibly wet and aroused once more and clearly on the cusp of an orgasm. A few well-aimed finger strokes would have gotten her off, right there in front of Jenny. I’m not sure if, by this point, that was something she dreaded, or secretly hoped for. Probably a mix of both!

I dismissed Ally with a sharpish smack to the bottom and she didn’t even peep. I think, despite being somewhat distracted by her intense arousal, she was still aware just how far I could take things this week if I decided to.

And she wasn’t the only one who was worried about the not-so-distant future. Jenny’s voice was small and slightly choked as she tentatively spoke up.

“So, about the beach tomorrow….”

I raised a finger and shushed her.

“You two focus on being on your best behaviour. It’ll be the difference between wearing Piper’s old underwear when the boys arrive, or your swimsuits. We’ll discuss tomorrow later.”

Jenny’s jaw dropped. She was clearly struggling to process the realisation that she had just put herself at risk of repeated, public exposure in the nude and was still risking that her nemesis and his friend were going to see her humiliatingly underdressed. She opened her mouth but I shushed her once more.

“Don’t say anything you might regret,” I warned her, and she did close her mouth, leaving whatever she was about to say die in her throat.

I reached over and casually patted her butt. She tensed but didn’t flinch away, only confirming my suspicion that the entire situation was a freaking goldmine, in terms of what I could get out of it and get away with.

I checked my phone. We still had over an hour before the boys were due to arrive, so I handed the sunscreen to Jenny.

“How about a backrub?” I suggested and made myself comfortable on one of the loungers. She knew better than to treat the suggestion as anything less than a command and I was soon enjoying a deep and thorough massage of y shoulders, neck, and really the whole of my back.

It was very pleasant and relaxing—and yes, despite being quite spent, arousing as well—to be thoroughly, slowly massaged by a completely naked girl, while another one stood aside, awaiting instructions and the third one knelt with her nose pressed against the French door, waiting for me to announce that corner time was over. By this point, if I was given the choice to re-live this day, I would have definitely opted for suffering my earlier humiliation willingly. This afternoon was already well worth that brief spell of mortification and I now had the rest of the week to enjoy my revenge to the last drop!