Stories From a Facility

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
BlueMenace

Stories From a Facility

Post by BlueMenace »

Dangerous Boy

Subject: X16
Subject name: Kyle Williams
Height: 5.6 ft
Weight: 129 lbs

First log

Evening dear colleagues. Doctor Catherine Robins here. I have been assigned to a research group studying subject X16 and these recordings are a part of the standard log kept by each doctor. Super secret only for the chosen eyes and all rights reserved by Ocelot Corporation of course.

So today is Monday, oh wait you actually already see it. Well I don't have much to say here. I'm looking forward to learning more about the subject. Bye.

Second log

Doctor Robins here. Welcome to my… uhm… journal of a sort about subject X16 or more familiarly known as Kyle Williams. We have tested him on some basic exams and the results have been mostly positive. He indeed has many supernatural attributions but we still don't know much. So far it seems like he has the ability to telekinesis of a sort but only to objects that are in his direct line of sight.

We have had more than enough 'occurences' with him using telekinesis against us but not in a violent way. Unlike some other of Ocelot's many subjects X16 shows no kind of aggressive behavior and hasn't tried to escape. Those occurrences are actually what I uhm… want to talk about. It started yesterday.

The boy, I mean X16, used his powers to pull one of our researchers' pants down and make her unable to move. Her underwear was still left untouched but we are currently worrying about the boys, sorry subjects, capabilities. The motive for the act seemed to be some sort of sexual enjoyment which is understandable considering that the subject has the mind of a normal teenage boy, well actually not really.

In fact we have also noticed that X16's hormonal activity is more frequent than usual for normal boys the same age as the subject. This has resulted in slightly bigger muscle mass and supposedly a bit earlier puberty. This of course isn't necessarily important but what is slightly unnerving is the fact that because of the hormones the subject seems to have an extremely high sexual drive meaning he is constantly trying to toy with us doctors in all sorts of ways that keep slowing our progress down. So far nothing worth mentioning has happened and we will continue normally.

Yeah I need to stop now. I haven't eaten the whole day. Bye.

Third log

Hi, it's been two days since the last log and again it's me Doctor Robins here rounding up about our progress again. So we have learned that the subject, X16, is capable in addition to telekinesis of controlling its living target's minds. We managed to gain great results and lots of data by letting him control many mice. He was able to take complete control of our test mice, making them do as he wanted.

We also tried this on humans, well we haven't yet had time to get permits for human testing but Doctor Fyrel volunteered and the testing wasn't official. The results from the human test however, were not quite as good as from the animal tests. X16 managed to partially guess right most of the time colors that she was thinking but taking control of the Doctor's mind wasn't possible for the subject even if he made a lot of progress throughout the session.

When it comes to those 'occurrences' with the subject doing inappropriate acts towards our staff their amount has increased. We haven't been permitted any rights to physically punish X16 but we have just usually taken away his right to recreational spaces everytime the subject had done something unwanted.

Well to be more specific of what the subject had exactly done during the past two days I have keepen a list with me where I have noted down specifically everything.

So… first two days ago on Monday afternoon X16 used his telekinesis to pull a female researcher's underwear upwards making her feel great pain. This so-called 'wedgie' was very degrading towards the young doctor and apart from our best efforts the subject did not stop until the underwear ripped completely off. Don't worry, no physical damage except a short pain was caused to the woman and our work insurance replaced the destroyed item of clothing but what was caused was a huge psychological damage to the woman's dignity… I mean it's not everyday you get ridiculed by a seemingly 14-year-old boy by getting your underwear wedgied and then torn apart exposed to the boy and all your colleagues.

Then the second incident took place during the same day when X16 reportedly groped one of our woman's breasts through her shirt. This is unfortunately hard to prove either true or false but so far there seems to be no motive for the woman to lie about such a thing. If the subject is really capable of using his powers through clothes it most likely means he can use his powers through most thin surfaces which would prove to be interesting to know.

There are actually a few other incidents here on my list but maybe, wait a second. Let me still tell you about this one before moving on. Today the subject claimed to be able to ‘feel’ through his telekinetic powers. We of course wanted to test this and so far he was able to feel different temperatures on the same kind of objects through a whole experiment room. He also said that he learned this by touching that previously mentioned woman's boobs which is the reason I put this topic on the incident list. He also claimed that after getting good rest he would start to use his powers against us on a whole new level if we dont soon start to give him candies and allow him to use our facilities toilets made for disabled people. Weird request but I mean I guess he likes candy and bigger toilets. Of course we cannot give subjects anything that isn't officially approved by the management.

But to be honest I think you can read all the results yourself if you're really interested as I’m again so, so tired.

Bye.

Fourth log

Oh my… today was a crazy day as the subject finally filled his threat of starting to use his powers against us. It's me, Robins, as always and I don't even know what to say.

Today the subject stripped one of our doctor’s pants and lab jacket off leaving her in her underwear before starting to toy with her. X16 wasted no time ridiculing and embarrassing her before finally stripping all her clothes away meaning that there was today a completely naked woman in the experiment room 82 if I remember correctly, yeah room 82E. The woman was clearly shocked and helpless at the mercy of the subject and we others had no way of intervening. I don't know if I should be more specific but the subject clearly seemed to enjoy looking at the woman's exposed body. Well you have the CCTV recordings of everything so you can probably review those events to make a fundamental analysis of the events.

Also it is advisable for you to pay extra attention to the woman's body in the recordings to see if there was any unnatural movement especially at her crotch and chest region. The doctor, after the accident, claimed that she could feel her whole body being touched throughout the occurrence which would of course make this whole thing more serious as according to all witnesses the woman was only made to pose in revealing positions by the subject.

But that's not all… today was pretty bad for all of us, as our whole team consists of women who generally seem to tickle X16’s taste. Through the day constant wardrobe malfunctions and such possessed all of us as our pants and panties dropped down, our coats popped open and bras slid out of place. Also when our pants and panties weren't all the way down at our ankles big holes just seemed to rip at our crotch region. Also the constant feeling of these… these invisible hands all over you pinching your nipples and playing with your pussy was just so, so…

Sorry I’m just so tired.

Let’s move to what we have found out about the subject's abilities. So we have now confirmed that he can use telekinesis and mind control through surfaces, using his powers a lot will have a reaction similar to normal humans for example running or exercising a lot. Now we have also confirmed that he can definitely control humans the same way as small mammals. In one of our tests he took control of a volunteer, yeah we got the permissions to human tests, and controlled their body and even their thoughts. X16 could feel the same emotions and senses as his target. The subject could even see, hear and feel the same things as the volunteer. After X16 let the volunteer free the volunteer had no kind of memory of what had happened and compared what they had felt to sleeping when you see a dream but can't remember it in the morning.

I’m just so exhausted by this all. It's kind of funny really now that I looked down. I have been walking around the whole afternoon in pants with a big hole right at my pussy meaning not only my team's women have seen my clean shaved cunt but half of the facility’s men also! Oh god this is just so… Remember to breathe. Remember to breathe. I don't even have any intact garment to change to anymore…

So back to the topic, X16 seems extremely powerful and has learned a lot during our test. I don't want to think what tomorrow will be like… bye.

Fifth log

It's now official, the subject will be moved into special care after today's events. I dont even… I don't even want to talk about today but I guess it's my job…

Yeah I'm Robins blah blah blah. Today our subject, X16, showed an extraordinary amount of power. The day started like yesterday went with the team constantly being stripped and ridiculed by the boy. Actually some of us even stopped caring and stopped wearing clothes for good to make the subject's powers pointless but I still tried to keep my bits covered. Then suddenly outside of an experiment the subject decided to take full control of one of our doctors which was definitely not accepted. As we now had been given the permission to use sedative drugs against him in extreme situations we rushed in with a needle but when X16 realized what was going on and felt threatened he unleashed his powers and freezed every last one of still for good before continuing his fun.

We were like living dolls for the boy, I mean subject, to play with until he decided to try something he had never done before… He took full control of every single one of us even if we had a while ago stated the possibility of him controlling more than one person simultaneously believing it would be too exhausting for him…

It was like a total blackout and I just remember the intense pleasure I was feeling the whole time… my mind in some sort of limbo while I could only remember short flashbacks of the events. I remember… touching myself in a manner definitely not suitable for a work environment. After that I… do I have to say? Well we all fucked, yeah. And the subject just watched us from the side. I feel so weird. Somehow it all felt so good and all but at the same time so, so WRONG. Maybe it was just the refreshment I needed as now I feel more cheery than ever.

Actually at this point you have all probably seen the recordings so what am I even doing here? I'm happy that Ocelot granted each of us a month-long paid holiday trip to a place of our choice. Doctor Robins checks out. Bye.

A day later at a video evidence analysis room

“Holy moly! So we have to watch through all these files? There's like at least a hundred hours worth of content which maybe ten hours is really spicy and worth analyzing.”

“That's what the management said. Look at their bodies closely, they said.”

“Well what do you think I'm doing? The quality of these videos, damn. Those new cameras really paid off. I can't believe I'm paid from watching this.”

“Me neither, now focus. Make sure you collect as much evidence you can from those videos. Also make notes about everything and I mean EVERYTHING.”

“Yes sir, but I'm afraid we're gonna need a lot of help here. There's ten different women all naked here and trying to keep track of what's happening to each’s body is hard when they're all touching and licking each other.”

“We’re actually currently hiring a lot of newcomers for this purpose.”

“By the way I didn't know we had an open special unit for X16 or whatever the freaks name was.”

“We actually don't. I'm pretty sure management lied to those women and were just letting the boy be another women's team's responsibility for next week. I'm afraid we'll have to do this investigation again for the material they produce next week. Liza will be in that team I have heard.”

“Oh I know her! The new girl with great looks. I can handle her investigation next weekend.”

“Sure. I would also apprentice if you could bring some of this material with you to your home to keep doing some extra work. We have so much to do.”

“Will do!”
- By the one and only me

You should also check this out. It's my very own story archive