Summer Contest 2023: Cali's Birthday

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Humilatron

Summer Contest 2023: Cali's Birthday

Post by Humilatron »

Cali’s Birthday Party

Cali was excited for her 21st birthday. Not only would she finally be able to legally drink, but she’d also planned a rocking birthday party. She invited her whole high school class as a little reunion special. Unfortunately, this included Amy. Amy was always a loser in high school and seemed obsessed with Cali. There were even rumors that Amy had a little crush on Cali during high school. Still, it had been a few years, so Cali figured she’d bury the hatchet and let her come to her Big 21 birthday. Cali rented a very nice beach house that was literally right next to the water; it even had a view of the public beach.

She gathered with her best friends, Miley and Zoey as people began to arrive. “I still can’t believe you let Amy come to your party,” Miley said.

“I know, but like I couldn’t just leave her out, she would have been the only one not invited,” Cali said.

“Still… maybe we can still have some fun,” Zoey said with a smirk. “We all know Amy is a big loser. Let’s have Cali race Amy to the rock and back.”

Cali grinned. “I’m down to take the loser down.”

“And the loser has to stay naked the entire party,” Miley added.

“Oh and let’s add some forfeits to make Amy do once she’s naked. She’ll be so humiliated by the end of it, she’ll never want to show her face in public again.” Zoey said.

Cali couldn’t believe how perfect the plan was.

Cali lined up to race Amy feeling confident. Except when she saw Amy, she was completely surprised. Amy had obviously lost a lot of weight in the few years they hadn’t seen each other, and not only that but Amy was wearing the hottest bikini. Cali gulped but knew she would still be able to outswim Amy. She was the former swim team champion after all.

So they dove in the water and began to swim. When they arrived at the rock, Amy had a different idea. Just as Cali turned to swim back, Amy grabbed the back of Cali’s bikini and pulled it down to her ankles. Cali gasped completely thrown off as she struggled to put the bikini bottoms back on.

By the time Cali salvaged her bikini bottoms, the race was already over. Amy had made it back to shore and Cali straggled behind. “You little cheating, bitch!” Cali yelled.

“Hold on, Cali,” Amy said. “You lost per your own rules. So be the little bitch you are and take off your bikini.”
Cali tried to back out but the crowd was already chanting. “Take it off! Take it off!”

Amy smirked as she whispered. “How does it feel to be the biggest loser? Everyone’s going to see you naked. Do they know your precious secret?

Cali looked at Amy who seemed to know something that the others didn’t. Cali reluctantly took her bikini off. The bikini that had been custom made for this very occasion. See, Cali while she was a pretty girl, suffered an unfortunate reality of underdeveloped breasts. She had kept this secret hidden throughout all of high school. She boasted about having big breasts but as Amy stood making Cali feel small, the reality set in. Cali peeled her swimsuit off. Her C cup breasts shrank down to just an A cup. She desperately cupped her hand over her chest trying to push her chest up to make it appear more voluptuous. She pulled her bottoms off and clutched her crotch. Amy had a camera out already taking pictures.

“Smile, birthday girl,” Amy said.

The whole crowd was cheering. “Please, give me my bikini back,” Cali whimpered. “It’s my birthday… I can’t be naked at my own birthday.”

“Isn’t that the point of a birthday suit?” Amy said with a smile. “Oh… and I believe Zoey was nice enough to compile some forfeits for the loser to do.”

Before Zoey could do anything, Amy snatched the bowl which had slips of paper thrown into it. They were going to make Amy do the activities had she lost, but now…

Amy reached in and pulled out the first slip of paper. “Oh… this says you have to put your hands behind your head and show everyone all your naked glory!”

The crowd roared loudly, cheering and laughing. Cali stood frozen. They’d see her secret. They’d see her little bitty breasts. Amy still had the camera not to mention everyone else’s phones. Cali slowly put her hands behind her head starting with the one covering her crotch. This exposed her completely clean shaven crotch. “Hahahaha. Look at those roast beef curtains!”

Cali was now regretting that intimate bikini wax she had done the previous day. And then… she lifted her other hand and put it behind her back. The crowd fell silent as they saw the perky little bitty tits with small pink dots on the end. Amy giggled as the crowd lost its mind, laughing, cheering and whistling.

The party didn’t end there as Amy pulled another slip of paper out of the bowl. “Hehehe. Looks like Cali has to streak down the public beach. All the way to the lifeguard stand,” Amy said. “No covering.”

Cali wanted to die as she made the humiliating run down the beach, all the boys and girls watching her with cameras out, recording her humiliation. Cali finally made it back to the house. They did cake and presents all while Cali still remained naked.

Finally the party was over. Cali approached Amy covering her naked body once more. “Can I have my swimsuit?” Cali asked.

Amy snickered. “Sorry, but we were playing for keeps. Guess you’ll have to go home like that. See you later, baby tits,” Amy said.

Cali couldn’t believe she had to go home completely naked.

Just as she finally put some clothes on, her phone was hit by a series of notification sounds.

Cali rushed to look at her phone and gasped as several videos and photos were sent out including a head to toe uncovered naked image of her with her hands behind her head.

Cali whimpered as Amy had gotten the last laugh, and she knew she’d never live it down.
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805