Jasmine and the Stolen Spot

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
josh

Jasmine and the Stolen Spot

Post by josh »

Jasmine was a relatively shy girl who liked to keep to her own, avoiding confrontation at all costs. She was currently at her local public pool, where she laid back in the corner of the pool, sporting a white floral bikini top and a black bikini bottom, which was so large it was more like a pair of granny panties. Jasmine didn't love showing off, but her breasts had grown significantly in recent years and her top definitely showed it.

As Jasmine laid around, two girls named Elizabeth and Jaclyn approached. Elizabeth was dressed in a blue thong bikini and Jaclyn in a green and white bikini, one with a large window for her cleavage and thin bikini straps to show off as much of her bottom as possible.

"Hey girly... sorry but you're kind of intruding on our space here." Elizabeth said. Jasmine picked her head up.
"Uhh, I was here first" Jasmine replied.
"Yeah but this is like totally our spot, so we need you to move." Jaclyn said
"You guys can find another spot today." Jasmine replied.
"Ugh, we got a stubborn little girl here." Elizabeth whined.
"You know, I guess you could stay here. I have been needing some new bottoms anyways!" Jaclyn giggled.
"Wha?!- No!" Jasmine pleads.

Jaclyn swims underwater so shes about eye level with Jasmine's crotch. Her hands reach up and Jasmine shudders as she feels Jaclyn's hands grip her bottoms. Jaclyn tugs once, hard, freeing the bottoms from the grips of Jasmines hips. Jasmine panics and tries to kick her off, but it simply helps push her bottoms down a little further. A shove from Elizabeth and one more big tug sends the bottoms flying completely off.

"Ooh, black granny panties! Nice!" Jaclyn said, holding them up in the air.
"Hey give those back!" Jasmine pleaded. Her face grew a bright red as she felt the cool water around her privates, where it shouldn't be. She used one hand to cup her slit as she treaded water.
"You took our spot from us so we took something of yours, seems pretty fair" Elizabeth said.
"What'd you look so embarrassed about anyways, it's just your big old granny pants! We let you keep your actual bikini bottoms or whatever." Jaclyn said.
"Hey Jaclyn, I don't think she's wearing anything else!" Elizabeth said with a laugh.
"Aww, poor girly's all naked in the pool!" Jaclyn teased.

"Can you please just give them back!" Jasmine begged.
"Oh, I don't think so!" Jaclyn said, waving them around to taunt her.
"Just give me them and I'll leave, I swear!"
"Oh, now she wants to leave" Elizabeth says.
"Hmm, this seems like a lot more fun than you leaving. Sorry!" Jaclyn adds.

Jaclyn pulls the bottoms on her body.
"Wow, you've got a flat ass huh? These barely fit!"

Jasmine simply floats in the corner embarrassed.

"You know what, I think I know why she's so sad!" Jaclyn says, "Her top doesn't match her bottom!"
"Oh, you know I think you're right. It always makes me so mad when that happens!" Elizabeth says, pinning Jasmine to the wall. Jaclyn then pushes against her.

"Nonononono!" Jasmine pleads. Jaclyn dunks Jasmines head underwater and pulls the strap from her neck over her head. Then she unties the strap on Jasmines back and pulls the top off.

"Now you're a real skinny dipper!" Elizabeth tells her.
"Stop! Just give them back!" Jasmine begged.
"Alright, you'll get them back if you can catch us!" Jaclyn said before swimming off.

Jaclyn and Elizabeth sped away while Jasmine was forced to chase after, constantly anxious someone would see her pale, sun deprived butt cheeks under the water.

Eventually, they stop in the shallow end which of course makes Jasmine more nervous and embarassed. She's hunched over, keeping her shoulders below the water as she keeps one hand over her breasts and the other cupping her privates.

"Aw, you poor girl, all embarrassed and shaking because you're butt ass naked in the pool. All these cute boys could dip under and see you at any point!" Jaclyn teased. "Don't worry, Lizzie is getting you a towel right now!"

Jasmine shuddered and waited. Eventually, Elizabeth returned with a towel, just like promised. She tossed it to Jaclyn in the water.

"Alright, just cover up here, poor little girl!" Jaclyn teased. Jaclyn covered Jasmine with the towel and led her up the stairs and out of the pool before stopping her in front of Elizabeth.
"Hold right there for one second!"

Jasmine waiting anxiously, wondering if she should just run for the locker rooms. There she could find some cover, or just run home. But for some reason she stayed put, butt naked under the towel. Jaclyn returned.

"Alright, one last thing before we set you free! Elizabeth, let's go!"

Elizabeth flung the towel off of Jasmine, leaving her standing there naked. Then she pulled Jasmines hands behind her back. Jaclyn took a pair of goggles and formed a makeshift tie out of them, trapping Jasmines hands behind her back unable to cover. The girls ran for the locker room.

Jasmines mind flew at a million miles. People all around, including cute boys from her school, were starting to take notice of the naked girl standing on the pool deck.

Jasmine finally unfroze and sprinted after the older girls. They had locked the door to the girls locker room shut. A crowd was starting to approach Jasmines area. She had to think fast.

There was only one other way to get a towel, and despite her mind telling her to not do it, she had no other options other than face the crowd who would be quickly pulling their phones out.

Jasmine turned around and sprinted to the other door. The boys locker room.

Jasmine slid face to face with a bunch of boys in her similar age range, who quickly took notice of her bouncing breasts and bush. The humiliated girl tried to sprint through but instead slipped on the soaking floor, landing on her front. Her butt was now out in the open air.

"Jesus, does that ghost get any sun?!" One of the boys yelled to a chorus of laughs.

Jasmine leapt to her feet and carefully ran out.

As Jaclyn and Elizabeth heard the ruckus they exited the locker room to take a peek. Their eyes widened and their laughter grew loud at the view they saw.

You see, they saw a head-to-toe naked girl with untanned buttcheeks sprinting down the road in front of cars and kids walking around with her hands tied behind her back. The girls could only watch in amusement and horror as Jasmine flew into the distance, a naked girl sprinting all the way back to her house.
Check out my Story Archive!
SDS

Re: Jasmine and the Stolen Spot

Post by SDS »

Great a fun read!

Always love a shy girl stripped by bullies story!
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive