THE WEDDING ANNIVERSARY: FLASHBACKS Chapter 3 Part 1 Available

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Revengedpirate

The cheshire cat is back chapter 2 part 5

Post by Revengedpirate »

Ella woke up and looked around. She was back in the room, she started yesterday in. The blue curtains were drawn shut, so it was quite dark. Ella could hear purring, and several snores. Ella quickly put her hand down to her groin.
“Thank goodness.” Thought Ella, she was back in a pair of knickers, and a pyjama top.
Ella also noticed that she was lying in a bed, not a pushchair or cot. Ella felt comfortable and warm lying there. Maybe yesterday had just been a really, weird, crazy, dream. Ella closed her eyes and rolled over. A few minutes later though, the door opened, and someone entered the room. They crossed the room and opened the curtains. Ella opened her eyes and looked across the room. The bunk beds opposite were both occupied. Alessia was sleeping in the bottom bunk, Whilst Chloe occupied the top bunk. Ella was in half a mind to go over there and violently shake that bitch awake. On the floor between her single bed and the bunk beds was a giant cat, which seemed to be asleep on the floor. There was something odd about the cat that Ella couldn’t quite place. Ella looked at the newcomer, it was Dylan. He saw Ella was awake and walked over to her. He pulled the blanket clean off.
“Come on Ella, you have to be bathed before your long journey back.” Said Dylan.
Ella shocked at the removal of her blanket, grabbed the bottom of her pyjama top and pulled it down trying to cover her knickers.
“You can’t still be shy after yesterday? I mean everyone in our year saw everything you have. You have nothing to hide.” Said Dylan, obviously trying to be reassuring, but failing miserably.
“That wasn’t a dream?” Asked Ella.
“Oh no.,” Said Dylan.
“Then you’ve seen me?” Said Ella, a deep red blush on her face.
“Oh yes. But why does it matter? I mean we all saw you.” Said Dylan.
“Oh Dylan, You can’t be that oblivious!!!” Said Chloe, who just woke up and yawned.
“What?” Said Dylan.
“Oh Dylan, has nice eyes. Isn’t Dylan so strong. I so want his babies. She Loves you.” Said Alessia mockingly. Alessia too had woken up and joined in the conversation.
Ella turned even deeper red. Dylan looked taken aback, then looked at Ella. He leaned in and kissed Ella on her cheek.
“Why haven’t you asked me out before?” Said Dylan.
“You saw me yesterday, right? How am I meant to compete with the other girls? Like Kelly, and Verity, and Tiffany.” Said Ella.
“Oh, because they have breasts and you….” Dylan quickly stopped himself.
“Don’t.” Said Alessia.
Chloe and Alessia burst into laughter. Even the cat had woken up now and looked to be laughing too. Ella turned scarlet. Dylan also blushed a little.
“Ella, I like you, because you have a great personality, and I think you look beautiful, even without their bodies. Your down to earth, funny, got a great sense of humour, and a beautiful face.” Said Dylan.
“Ella, just kiss him, so he’ll shut up. He’s making me sick.” Said Alessia.
“Hahaha.” Said Chloe.
Ella looked at Dylan, then put her arms around him, and started to kiss him passionately on the lips. Dylan kissed her back, at the same time, he took hold of Ella’s pyjama top and pulled it up, before quickly removing it completely. Ella stopped kissing him, partly because of the shock, partly because the pyjama top had gotten in the way as it came off. Ella threw her arms over her bare chest.
“Aww, there they are.” Said Alessia giggling.
“Just how I remember them.” Said Chloe.
“Dylan, Why have you removed my top?” Screamed Ella.
“I told you, Ella. You need a bath. Nice “Hello Kitty” Panties by the way.” Said Dylan.
Ella looked down, and quickly covered her panties, leaving both breasts exposed again.
“Aww, I think the little girl, is embarrassed Dylan.” Said Alessia.
Dylan looked at Alessia, and Chloe.
“Your mum wants you bathed too Alessia. Chloe, Your mum is taking you back this afternoon, so you can bath later. Alessia, you can get in the bath with your sister, at the same time.” Said Dylan.
“She’s not my mum!! She’s our step-mum, but O.K.” Said Alessia.
Alessia jumped out of bed and went over to Ella. Ella looked at Alessia. Alessia was wearing a far sexier Pyjama set. It was a red and black, contrast lace frill trim satin Cami PJ set.(Alessia's P.J's) It fitted Alessia’s body perfectly. Ella had wanted that exact same pyjama set, but her step-mum had said it wouldn’t suit her.
“Wow Alessia you look stunning.” Said Chloe.
Ella’s jaw dropped, absolutely, speechless.
“Come on Kitty, let’s bath together, shall we?” Said Alessia.
Alessia took Ella’s hand, pulled her out of bed, and dragged her down the hall, and into the bathroom. When they walked into the bathroom, Tiffany and Becky were there.
“Finally!! We’ve been waiting for ten minutes.” Said Tiffany impatiently.
“Alessia get yourself undressed. Ella, come here.” Said Becky.
Tiffany whisked Ella’s knickers down, and Ella quickly tried to cover up.
“Ella, We all saw you yesterday. You didn’t mind showing off then, did you?” Asked Becky.
Ella blushed red for the third or fourth time that day, she had lost count.
“You made me strip naked on that ride.” Said Ella trying to defend herself.
“Me and Lucie didn’t touch you. You removed your skirt. You removed your socks, and padded bra. You willingly put your hands in the air spread your legs and smiled. All you. We couldn’t have made you, we were sat behind you and strapped in.” Said Becky.
“They couldn’t even reach you, so how did they make you?” Asked Tiffany.
“Yes Ella.” Said Alessia.
“That’s not true they pulled me upwards on the way up.” Said Ella.
“Ella, even if that were true, which I highly doubt, it doesn’t change the fact you did it all yourself.” Said Alessia.
Ella looked at her sister, trying to think of a witty response, but instead, saw Alessia naked for the first time, since Alessia was a baby. Although Alessia was only eight, and almost looked identical to Ella, there were now obvious differences between them. Alessia, was an inch taller than her. Alessia, also had larger breasts. Still small, she was only eight, but bigger. In fact, standing naked together, Alessia looked the older of the pair. Ella’s mouth dropped.
“Wow, if I weren’t your cousin, I Would’ve said Alessia is the older sister.” Said Becky giggling.
“Oh my god Ella, You’re so small.” Said Tiffany.
Ella burst into tears.
“Come on Ella, and Alessia let’s get you both bathed shall we.” Said Tiffany still giggling.
It took Tiffany, and Becky, twenty minutes to bath the two girls. Once the bath was finished, they both got out. Alessia was allowed to dry herself, but Ella was dried by Tiffany.
“Alessia, your clothes are on that cupboard, you can dress yourself. Ella, Becky is getting you dressed.” Said Tiffany.
“Why can’t I dress myself?” Asked Ella indignantly.
“You can put a nappy on yourself, can you?” Asked Tiffany.
“What?” Screamed Ella.
“Ella, keep your voice down, you don’t want Gladys in here, do you?” Said Becky sternly.
“No. But why do I have to be wearing a nappy?” Asked Ella.
“I would’ve thought that obvious. You are going to be in the car for 3 hours and your step-mum doesn’t want to take any chances after Friday night.” Said Becky.
Friday night had been so humiliating, that Ella had almost blanked it out.
“I’m not a baby, and that was because I ate something dodgy.” Said Ella.
“Either way, your step-mum doesn’t want to take that chance. Now lie down.” Said Becky.
Ella lay down and spread her legs. Becky got down between Ella’s legs and wiped her with a baby wipe. Ella flinched a couple of times just with the wipe.
“Oh dear. You’ve got nappy rash.” Said Becky.
“What, how?” Asked Ella.
“You’ve been in close contact with pee on your skin, and its rubbed causing a rash.” Said Becky.
“You can treat it can’t you? That’s what rash cream is for.” Said Ella.
“Yes. I’ll have to let your step-mum know.” Said Becky.
“O.K. Fine. Do what you must.” Said Ella.
Becky started to apply the rash cream, which seemed to sooth Ella’s sore bottom, and pussy.
Revengedpirate

Writer's Note

Post by Revengedpirate »

After this chapter the next chapter will be full of flashbacks, detailing the missing segments and explanations. I know this isn't a conventional story, I'm just seeing where it takes me. yes some ideas may be out there, and unrealistic but I'm just exploring, and expanding this set of characters. Any ideas for future story plots would help. I don't think I've ever written anything so extravagantly outrageous, whilst keeping a flow, and general direction. I just for once want to be as imaginative and creative as possible. Ella's world is unique to anything I've seen written or written myself, so I just thought I'd pre-warn of what is yet to come.
Revengedpirate

The cheshire cat is back chapter 2 part 6

Post by Revengedpirate »

After Applying the rash cream, Becky then applied Baby powder, before finally putting the nappy on Ella. Ella sat up and looked down. The nappy was covered in little pink bunnies.
“Aww so cute.” Said Alessia.
“Aww she looks adorable.” Said Tiffany.
“Can I finish getting dressed now?” Asked Ella impatient and embarrassed.
“I know you want to go and play Ella, but you need to let me finish dressing you first.” Said Becky smiling.
The other two just laughed. Ella blushed. Ella wasn’t used to be spoken to like such a little kid. Becky picked up a pair of frilly pink socks. Becky took Ella’s left leg in her hand, but Ella pulled it away.
“Ella stop being childish. You’ve two choices. Let me dress you, in the clothes your mum has picked out or, you can go home in just your cute little nappy. Which is it, cause I’m losing patience.” Said Becky.
Ella thought hard for a second and gave Becky her left leg back.
“Good little girl. Uncover your chest too, and put your hands above your head, where I can see them.” Said Becky.
Ella blushed bright red as she did as she was told, and watched her breasts shrink again. Tiffany, and Alessia didn’t help by giggling at her.
“Good little girl, Ella.” Said Becky patronizingly.
Becky slowly pulled Ella’s left sock on, then did the same with Ella’s right foot. Becky then put Ella’s black high top Converse trainers back on.
“Right stand-up Ella.” Said Becky once the laces were tied.
Ella stood and looked down at herself. Stood in just trainers, socks, and nappy, Ella blushed red.
“Oh, What a cute outfit. Is she going home like that?” Asked Alessia.
Alessia was now wearing a knee length black dress, with black shoes. She looked rather stunning.
“Wow you look good Alessia.” Said Becky.
Ella just thought about, how much, like a little girl, she, herself looked in comparison.
“So grown up.” Said Tiffany.
Becky went over to the cupboard and picked up the last three items on it. Then returned to Ella.
“Arms up Ella.” Said Becky.
“But my arms are up?” Said Ella confused.
“No straight up, not on your head, but above your head, so I can get the top on.” Said Becky.
Ella put her arms straight up into the air.
“At least I’m being given a top this time.” Thought Ella.
Becky lifted the top up and put Ella’s arms through the arm holes then slowly pulled Ella’s head through the head hole, before pulling it down between Ella’s legs and doing up the three poppers that were there. This time Alessia, and Tiffany, burst into hysterical laughter. Ella wished the ground would swallow her up.
“Turn round and show everyone Ella.” Said Becky.
Ella turned on the spot facing Alessia and Tiffany. Her cheeks the reddest they’ve been all day. Both girls fell about laughing. Ella was wearing a baby pink baby grow, with the words, “I’m a little energizer bunny.” Emblazoned across the front, and a picture of a bunny underneath. Ella’s nipples, poked out, because the baby grow had squashed her already small chest flat as a pancake. Ella wanted to run away, hide and cry, all at the same time. Becky hadn’t finished dressing her yet. Becky bent down to Ella’s feet.
“Lift your legs up, one at a time, and step into this.” Said Becky.
Ella did as she was told, and Becky lifted the baby pink care bear Skirt, the one she had worn, out of the house on Friday, up and into place, before doing it up. Lastly putting a bright pink dummy in her mouth. Ella wasn’t sure what was worse. The fact the three girls were in stitches laughing at her, or the fact, this was the most embarrassing outfit she had ever had the misfortune to wear.
“Come on let’s get breakfast.” Said Becky.
Becky took Ella, by the hand, and started leading her towards the door.
“mmmmm….” Screamed Ella, the Dummy stopping her proper speech.
Becky opened the door, and the group came face to face with Dylan. Dylan took one look at Ella and couldn’t help himself. He burst into laughter just like the others had done. Ella, with all her dignity gone, burst into tears, as she was led downstairs to the breakfast table. In the kitchen, was her step-mum, Joanne, her father, the cat from before, and her Aunty Louise. Ella walked over to the table and went to sit in a chair.
“Oh no. You’re not sitting in a big girl chair. Especially after showing-off, like you did, yesterday young lady.” Said her step-mum.
Ella looked round at her dad.
“I’m sorry Ella, but I saw the way you behaved. You’re lucky I’m not spanking you. But your mum had better ways of punishing you.” Said her father.
Becky picked Ella up and placed her in a highchair. Her step-mum got a bottle of babies milk out the fridge and warmed it up in the microwave.
“This must be a dream. This entire crummy weekend must be a dream. I’ll wake up in my own bed, it’ll still be Thursday, and I’ll be in my own clothes.” Thought Ella to herself.
The microwave pinged, and her step-mum, got the bottle, and took it over to Ella. She removed the dummy, from Ella’s mouth and placed the bottle into Ella’s mouth instead. Ella was beyond arguing at this point, and slowly began to drink the bottle.
“I’m going to get the car ready, Joanne, and Alessia, you can help me, once you’ve had your cereal.” Said Mr. Cooper.
Becky, Tiffany, Alessia, Joanne, and Dylan, all sat down at the table and started helping themselves to cereal. Mrs. Cooper got a bowl of milk and placed it on the floor. Mrs. Cooper then went off upstairs. Ella watched the cat lazily slink over to the bowl and begin lapping up the milk. Ella had now at least stopped crying and drank quietly. She watched the others eat their cereal and run out to the car, leaving her alone with the dumb old cat. As Ella stared at the cat, it began to moult rapidly. Its eyes turned from, hazel, to blue, It’s once fluffy back, into skin. Ella couldn’t believe her eyes. This cat was turning human. Had she not had the bottle in her mouth she would’ve screamed. The cat stood up, on its back legs, no they were now human legs. Ella watched in disbelief as this cat turned into Kelly.
“Hello batteries, did you miss me?” Asked Kelly.
“What? How? Are?” Ella had dropped the bottle and couldn’t find the words.
“You forgot the magic words.” Said Kelly.
“Chesire Cat?” Asked Ella, now believing herself to be in the middle of a psychotic break.
“Oh, I can transform, into a cat. It’s a long story. I’m no magician, nor am I magical in any other way. I was injected, with a serum, when I was younger. The experiment however went a little wrong. Needless to say, I now change back and forth from human to feline, with no control over when or how it happens.” Said Kelly.
“Why are you naked?” Asked Ella.
“When was the last time you saw a cat in clothes, Ella?” Asked Kelly.
“O.K. You’ve got me there. What’s that around your neck?” Asked Ella.
“Oh, you’re step-mum put that on me. It’s a cat collar.” Said Kelly.
“Why did my step-mum, put a collar on you?” Asked Ella.
“Enough with the questions. I’ve got to bath, and change, if I want to go home today.” Said Kelly and she ran off out of the kitchen.
Ella once again left on her own. Automatically she picked up the bottle and finished drinking it. A few minutes later Becky returned to the kitchen.
“Becky, did you know Kelly, is a cat?” asked Ella.
“What was in your milk, Ella?” Said Becky.
“I’m being serious. Kelly is a cat.” Said Ella.
“Oh, and I suppose, I’m a dog, and Alessia is a goldfish.” Said Becky mockingly.
“Don’t make fun of me, I’m telling you.” Said Ella.
“Fine. Prove it.” Said Becky.
Becky stormed over to the highchair. She grabbed Ella around her waist and lifted her into a baby-carry. Becky then took Ella upstairs, and into the bathroom. Kelly was sitting in the bath washing herself.
“See, Kelly looks like a girl to me.” Said Becky.
“And me, Wow she’s hot.” Said Dylan coming past the open bathroom door.
Kelly squealed and covered her naked breasts and pussy with her hands, going red.
“Get out.” Squealed Kelly.
At that moment, Derek, Chloe, and Tiffany walked into the bathroom as well.
“You’re right Dylan, Kelly is hot.” Said Derek.
Revengedpirate

The cheshire cat is back chapter 2 part 7

Post by Revengedpirate »

“See Ella, the boys don’t seem to think, Kelly is a cat.” Said Becky.
“I’m a what?” Asked Kelly.
“Oh. Ella here thinks you’re a cat.” Said Becky.
“A fox, maybe.” Said Dylan.
“Boys out.” Shouted Tiffany.
Dylan, and Derek ran off.
“Kelly, Why have you let all these people, into watch you bath?” Shouted Aunt Gladys.
“Please Aunty.” Kelly started to beg.
Kelly knew Aunt Gladys didn’t tolerate, showing off.
Aunt Gladys took two strides over to the bath and pulled Kelly easily from the water.
“Why do my nieces insist on showing off their bodies?” Said Aunt Gladys.
Aunt Gladys grabbed Kelly’s arm and started to pull Kelly towards the door. Kelly’s wet feet gave her absolutely no purchase on the laminated bathroom floor. Soon she was in the hallway, using her spare arm to cover anything she could. They passed Dylan and Derek who both were drooling and staring at Kelly’s fully naked body.
“Please Aunty Gladys, Please.” Begged Kelly.
It was no use, she was dragged downstairs, and into the front garden, where everybody was packing the car. Chloe, Ella, Becky, Tiffany, Dylan, and Derek all followed. Mrs. Cooper, Mr. Cooper, Joanne, Aunty Louise, and Alessia all looked up, wondering what the commotion was.
“Stand there, hands by your side. Don’t you dare move.” Said Aunt Gladys.
Kelly was red faced, Crying, and in total shock. She moved her hands to her sides and stood there patiently.
“Sally. Sally, what have you been teaching these girls? Showing off their bodies to everyone. If it were down to me, She’d be getting the same treatment as her….” Aunt Gladys was cut off mid-sentence, by Mrs. Cooper.
“I’m Sorry Gladys. I thought the girls behaved better then this. Kelly, come here right now, and apologize to your aunt.” Said Mrs. Cooper.
Kelly covered herself with her hands and started to walk sheepishly over.
“Oh no Kelly, hands by your sides.” Said Mrs. Cooper.
Kelly put her arms back to her sides, her crying hadn’t stopped.
“I’m sorry Aunty Gladys.” Said Kelly quietly.
“I didn’t hear you.” Said Gladys.
“I’m sorry Aunty Gladys.” Said Kelly.
“Oh no dear, repeat after me.” Said Gladys.
“I’m Sorry, Aunty Gladys. I didn’t mean to be such a naughty little girl.” Said Aunt Gladys.
“I’m sorry, Aunty Gladys. I didn’t mean to be such a naughty little girl.” Kelly repeated in sobs.
The others giggled, as it was clear Kelly, wasn’t a little girl.
“Good Girl, Kelly. Now for your punishment.” Said Mrs. Cooper.
“Haven’t I been punished enough? I’m naked outside in front of everyone.” Said Kelly.
“Are you ashamed of your body?” Asked Mrs. Cooper.
“Well no.,” Said Kelly.
“Do you not deserve a punishment then?” Asked Mrs. Cooper.
“Well no. I didn’t do anything wrong.” Said Kelly.
“Yes, she did, She told me she was a cat.” Said Ella suddenly, amazed by her own candid tone.
“You told Ella, what is this?” Asked Mrs. Cooper sounded bewildered.
“Apparently Ella thinks Kelly is a talking cat.” Said Becky.
Everybody laughed, even Kelly.
“Ella why do you think Kelly is a cat? She’s stood here completely naked and whisker free.” Said Mrs. Cooper.
Kelly blushed red again when she was reminded that she was still stood here naked.
“She told me so herself.” Said Ella.
“I did no such thing.” Said Kelly.
“Right, enough both of you!!!” shouted Mrs. Cooper.
Ella and Kelly stared at each other.
“Becky, and Joanne, come with me. Ella and Kelly, neither of you are to move a muscle till I get back.” Shouted Mrs. Cooper.
“but…” Said Kelly.
“I told you not to move Kelly or it’ll be a worse punishment.” Said Mrs. Cooper.
Mrs. Cooper, stormed over to Ella.
“Looks like you won’t be needing this after all.” Said Mrs. Cooper.
She undid the strings on Ella’s skirt and pulled it off. Ella went bright red as she stood in front of everyone in just a pink baby grow a nappy, socks, and trainers. Mrs. Cooper, walked into the house, still holding Ella’s skirt, followed closely by Becky and Joanne. Both Kelly and Ella stood there in embarrassment, as everyone else apart from, Mr. Cooper, Aunt Gladys, Aunt Louise laughed at the pair of them. It was at least fifteen minutes before the trio returned, which had given everyone time to calm down, and Dylan and Derek, ample time to admire Kelly’s body close up. Kelly was glad there were only three guys outside, and Mr. Cooper wasn’t paying her any attention. The other two boys, however, were getting as close as they dared without touching her. Kelly kept fighting her natural instinct to cover.
“Right, I’ve decided, Kelly, that you will accompany me, Ella, Alessia, and Tony back to our house. Joanne is old enough, and more mature, so she’ll take the train. Kelly come over here next to Ella and I will dress you outside.” Said Mrs. Cooper.
“Mum, I’m sorry, Please can I have my skirt back?” Asked Ella.
“No Ella, Besides you’d have to take it off in the car seat anyways. Any more fuss from you, and you’ll be going back in just your nappy.” Said Mrs. Cooper.
Mrs. Cooper turned to Kelly and smiled.
“You’re turn Kelly, Lie down, on your back.” Said Mrs. Cooper.
“But I’ll get filthy lying on the grass.” Said Kelly.
“No, you won’t here.” Said Becky, placing a changing mat on the grass.
Kelly lay down on it. Mrs. Cooper then sat between Kelly’s legs.
“Kelly unless you want this a lot worse, hands above your head.” Said Mrs. Cooper.
It was at this moment Ella noticed the large cat walking towards Mrs. Cooper, and Kelly.
“Oh look, Theres that cat again.” Cried Ella.
“Enough with the cat, Ella.” Said Mrs. Cooper.
Mrs. cooper took a nappy and put it on Kelly, before standing Kelly up. Kelly looked down at it. Ella saw the cat get closer.
“Look it’s there, mum, please.” Said Ella.
“I thought I was the cat?” Said Kelly.
Mrs. Cooper looked at the pair of girls disbelievingly.
“I thought I told you. Enough of the cat.” Said Mrs. Cooper.
“Honestly mum. It’s right there.” Said Ella pointing.
“So, I’m not that bloody feline?” asked Kelly losing patience.
“Yes, you are, but the cat is there.” Said Ella.
“How am I stood here and over there?” Asked Kelly.
“I don’t know.” Said Ella.
“That’s it you two. I’ve had enough.” Said Mrs. Cooper.
She dragged both girls to the car. Ella was strapped into her car seat, and a bottle of milk shoved in her mouth. Dylan and the others laughing at her. Mrs Cooper, then forced Kelly into a baby pink T before strapping the teen girl, in next to Ella. Mrs. Cooper, then shoved a dummy in Kelly’s mouth. Mrs. Cooper then walked back to where everyone else was standing. Ella and Kelly, both sat in the back of the car, faces bright red, and tears starting to form. Mr. Cooper, Mrs. Cooper, and Alessia, said farewell to everyone, and got into the car as well. Mr. Cooper got in and started the engine. As he got the car to the entrance of the driveway. Ella looked out the window. There sat on the driveway cool as a cucumber was the cat. To Ella it looked like it was smiling. No, it was grinning. It was grinning like the Cheshire Cat.
Bloomberg

Re: THE WEDDING ANNIVERSARY Chapter 1 PART 7 The cheshire cat is back chapter 2 part 7 now available

Post by Bloomberg »

Has this story run out of steam?
Legoman2

Re: THE WEDDING ANNIVERSARY Chapter 1 PART 7 The cheshire cat is back chapter 2 part 7 now available

Post by Legoman2 »

I hope not its one of the best storys
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

Any chance of continuing this marvelous story? The over all story arc is very creative and I'd love to see Ella experience more humiliation and "babying" at the hands of the girls, her sister and the doddering aunt. You have a gift for writing stories like this and as evidenced by your fans here you have quite a following looking for more!

Please it some thought.

Hooked6
Legoman2

Post by Legoman2 »

Pls update soon i want to know what really happen with the suppository that she got at the anniversary and maybe more details of what her two sister did on the car ride there maybe she fell asleep and the two did something to her while the parents were distracted
Crossroads

Post by Crossroads »

Maybe a nudge, perhaps a prod.