Any recomendations?

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
Executionus

Re: Any recomendations?

Post by Executionus »

edithdick wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 2:44 pm Your suggestion made me consider how to prevent this from happening. The way sit-coms don’t focus on character development, but just maintain the status quo. I could treat each chapter like a single story and never let her become comfortable with the status quo. Just humiliation after humiliation.
So my trick with prolonged nudity in order to prevent the character ever relaxing is something that I call "The Yosemite Sam technique". Basically, instead of skipping right to the end where it's worst case scenario, instead create a series of lines that constantly get crossed one after the other. Yosemite Sam doesn't jump off the cliff right away, he inches over that cliff line by line. Create a bunch of situations for the character where they are thinking "Ok so THIS happened, but at least THAT didn't happen", and then later the "that" ends up happening anyway so the goalposts move slightly. A common trick with a prolonged nude girl is to have certain important people that they absolutely don't want to see them naked, like crushes or bullies, and the character undergoes lots of public humiliation in front of NPCs in exchange for trying to stop those important people from seeing it all.