The New Rules (Chapter 47 - April 22)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
barelin

Re: The New Rules (Chapter 37 - June 08)

Post by barelin »

Thank you for another outstanding chapter.
student

Post by student »

Chapter 37 was worth the wait. I do hope Sam's irritating little brother does grow up some, but sibling rivalry is what it is. Sam's mother needs to do more with Sam and feminudism is one way for mother and daughter to avoid conflict as Sam becomes an adult.

I wonder if the Smartwatch was involved in Mother's conversion to feminudism.
relko2

Post by relko2 »

The very image of domestic tranquility! It is nice I think that while feminudism heightens the opportunities for boys to bully their sisters and friends, it also provides a climax (sorry!) at which those feelings resolve and they become warmer to them. Adam went through that with Abbie most significantly but it's sprinkled around throughout the story.

Mr. Rollins helping his wife learn the lessons feminudism imparts of body and sexual positivity at the breakfast table was thrilling. I'll be eager to see her become more comfortable. And like I said before, everything involving the parents is a joy. As one of the main drivers, and (forgive me if I misremember) a single mother with needs, I'm particularly interested to see what comes of Mrs. Larson as she more fully embodies her revolution.
bowser6664

Post by bowser6664 »

Wow! Now that was a good chapter. :D
Casanova

Post by Casanova »

A mighty fun chapter.

Though why does it seem like Dora's forgotten what transpired on their ride home?
perseus

Post by perseus »

I loved this chapter! I really liked how Sam is torn between not wanting to be naked but also not wanting to disappoint her parents. And the way the chapter ended was simply amazing!

Fantastic work, as always
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
rrh62

Post by rrh62 »

Casanova wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:55 am Though why does it seem like Dora's forgotten what transpired on their ride home?
And it seems like so did Sam, as a matter of fact. Regardless, I hope the ladies of the house will be more open to such attention, after this breakfast. I'd love for Amanda to take advantage of her invitation to the Rollins' place and get to play with Sam a bit more, too. :) The Feminudism way, of course. ;)
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

Casanova wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:55 am A mighty fun chapter.

Though why does it seem like Dora's forgotten what transpired on their ride home?
rrh62 wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 3:22 pm
Casanova wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:55 am Though why does it seem like Dora's forgotten what transpired on their ride home?
And it seems like so did Sam, as a matter of fact. Regardless, I hope the ladies of the house will be more open to such attention, after this breakfast. I'd love for Amanda to take advantage of her invitation to the Rollins' place and get to play with Sam a bit more, too. :) The Feminudism way, of course. ;)
I actually make it a point to go and reread the previous chapter a character appeared in before writing. My intention with this was not for them to have forgotten, but for Sam and her mom to still be quite flustered about everything going on. Sorry if it came across as the former.

Amanda will be involved again, later in the day, when Sam is at school.
perseus wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:44 am I loved this chapter! I really liked how Sam is torn between not wanting to be naked but also not wanting to disappoint her parents. And the way the chapter ended was simply amazing!

Fantastic work, as always
bowser6664 wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:38 pm Wow! Now that was a good chapter. :D
relko2 wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:21 am The very image of domestic tranquility! It is nice I think that while feminudism heightens the opportunities for boys to bully their sisters and friends, it also provides a climax (sorry!) at which those feelings resolve and they become warmer to them. Adam went through that with Abbie most significantly but it's sprinkled around throughout the story.

Mr. Rollins helping his wife learn the lessons feminudism imparts of body and sexual positivity at the breakfast table was thrilling. I'll be eager to see her become more comfortable. And like I said before, everything involving the parents is a joy. As one of the main drivers, and (forgive me if I misremember) a single mother with needs, I'm particularly interested to see what comes of Mrs. Larson as she more fully embodies her revolution.
barelin wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:55 pm Thank you for another outstanding chapter.
student wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:56 pm Chapter 37 was worth the wait. I do hope Sam's irritating little brother does grow up some, but sibling rivalry is what it is. Sam's mother needs to do more with Sam and feminudism is one way for mother and daughter to avoid conflict as Sam becomes an adult.

I wonder if the Smartwatch was involved in Mother's conversion to feminudism.
I thank all of you so much for the kind words and your replies!

Unless Matt is present and interacting with one of the characters, don't expect him to be using the watch on them.

As for Sam's brother, Hank, come on, that's the most fun part of the chapter, I feel. 😆 What could be better than an irritating little brother teasing his ENF older sister?
Story author

Post by Story author »

Super Evil, I sent you a support encouragement email last week but am not sure if you saw it or not. You have probably been busy.

I love your stories. On the other site, I really and truly look forward to your stories the very most of all. I always read your stories first and I really enjoy them.
You are an excellent great author.

In March, you left on a big time huge cliffhanger with Abbie and her mom and we didn't know what will happen next. It was so hard knowing I had to wait a month to see what will happen next. It's been three months, and we have seen Lauren and Sam but nothing on Abbie since and it's driving me crazy . You wrote an amazing great cliffhanger that really gets me curious and excited to see how this is resolved.

When will we see a resolution to what happens with Abbie and her mom? I can't wait to see what happens.

Keep up the great amazing awesome work. Have a good day and week. Peace.
superevil7

The New Rules - Chapter 38

Post by superevil7 »

“Abigail!!!! What did you just say!?!?!” Her mom demanded to know, as she stepped down from the last stair. She appeared to be fuming mad.

“MOM!?!?!” Abbie squirmed, sure she was about to be in the worst trouble of her short life. Her hands were still secure behind her back with her brother’s belt, so she could do nothing but stand there with her mouth hung open, and her eyes stretched wide as her mother stared at her. Her brother had been playing a twisted little game with her. A game that had left Abbie in horny shambles. Every time her brother had asked her a question, either he or her boyfriend, Blake, would make a pleasurable little wiggle on her clit. As the game had progressed, Abbie had become unbearably horny. Just as she was about to cum, her brother had said the game was over, planning on leaving her horny and desperate. In one final plea, Abbie had begged her boyfriend to get her off in exchange for blowjobs any time he wanted, and apparently her mother had just heard her plea.

"I'm waiting, young lady!!" Mrs. Larson said, tapping her foot with her arms crossed.

Before Abbie could respond to her mom, Blake had interjected, "We were just playing a game!'

"A game where Abbie gives you a blowjob!?!" The woman responded to him with a wide-eyed glare.

"You heard that?" Abbie asked with a small voice, hanging her head, having confirmation of what she had feared the worst. Her mom had heard her offer unlimited blowjobs to Blake.

"Explain! Now!" Mrs. Larson gave her teenage daughter a glare, with one hand firmly planted on her hip and the other pointing accusingly at Abbie's boyfriend.

"Mom, please, it's not like that! Adam did this to me!" Abbie pleaded with her mom, tears in her eyes from the unbearable arousal she was still feeling, along with the unfairness of the whole situation. It had been her brother's stupid game that had led to her feeling so desperate that she would have done almost anything to cum at that moment. It was his fault she had made the offer to her boyfriend like that, she thought. Even now, her loins were still screaming at her in desperation and all she wanted to do was touch her horny little slit, but with her hands still securely held behind her back, she could do nothing but wriggle.

Mrs. Larson's attention turned to her younger son. “Adam?”

Adam was nervous at first, seeing how mad his mom seemed to be, but he quickly realized her anger was directed towards Abbie. "Mom, Abbie was just playing a little game with us." He gave his sister a little covert smug smile, knowing that he was not the one in trouble.

"Game!? It wasn't a game, mom! He was practically torturing me!" Abbie let out with a whine, still struggling with her bonds that kept her arms in place.

"What game?" Their mom demanded to know, folding her arms in an annoyed stance, unsure who to believe.

"It's called… It was, kinda a truth game… What if I just show you, mom?" Adam took a step towards Abbie, who's eyes went wide with panic. She certainly didn't want to play this game anymore, and tried to back away from him. She ended up backing into the wall, out of any space to flee.

"Mmmmm!… No, Adam… Please! No more…" Abbie let out a moan as her brother's fingers started to explore her folds again and found her aching clitoris. Then she could do nothing but beg, as it seemed she was about to be forced to face another round of her brother's new sadistic game.

Blake came over, putting a supportive hand on her shoulder. "It'll be alright, Abbie. Don't worry." He gave her a smile, trying to reassure her.

“See mom, I just touch Abbie’s clit like this, and then wiggle it while asking her a question. Watch.” Adam explained, as he demonstrated the game to his mom. Abbie lost all sense of herself as she let out a loud moan. Her brother had just made another wiggle on her overexcited clit. "Did you do all the homework you were supposed to do last night, Abbie?" He asked a simple question, not wanting to get into the more shameful questions he had been using before in front of his mom.

"Oh!! God, yes!! I did! Now, please let me cum!!" Any shame she felt to be saying something like that in front of her own mom was overwritten by her desire and desperation, and the unsatisfied ache in her pussy.

"Adam." Their mom said sternly, making a gesture for him to move out of the way. Not wanting to be in trouble, he quickly complied. "Interesting game you've come up with. Let's see if it really works." All three teens were shocked as suddenly Mrs. Larson shoved her hand between Abbie's legs.

"MOM!?!?" With no place to go, Abbie could only shudder and squeal as her own mom manhandled her most sensitive bits. Being so engorged, her clit was easily found, eliciting another uncontrollable gasp of pleasure from the girl. "Mom! Noooooo!"

"Now, you're going to answer some questions for me, young lady!" Abbie's mom spat with anger. Then she started wiggling her finger, eliciting shame in Abbie like she had never felt before! Her own mom was touching her privates and giving her pleasure! "Have you ever given a blowjob before? To anyone?"

Abbie tilted her head back, her legs alternating bouncing up and down, almost like she was stomping her feet, but not hard. It would be so shameful for her to orgasm at her own mother's hand, and she was going to do her best to keep that from happening. Only, the pleasure wiggle didn't stop, and Abbie could feel herself about to go over the edge. "Yes! I have!" She finally exclaimed when she could take no more. The wiggling on her clit came to a complete stop, and Abbie was spared the shame of orgasming for her own mom, at least for now.

It only took a beat before Abbie's clit was screaming in pleasure again. "How many times? And to whom?"

"Only Blake!" The girl panted, trying to stop her own body from carrying out its natural reaction to hump her hips. "Just a few times! I don't know exactly! Please!"

This time, Abbie received no break, as her mom just continued to rub her overstimulated clit. "Have the two of you had sex?!"

"Yes! But mom, please!!…" Abbie could no longer control herself, as she began humping her mom's hand. "Mom, I'm gonna!…" Abbie cried out, as suddenly the pleasure stopped just as suddenly as it had started, and her mom took a step back. The 14-year-old girl was left humping the air with her hips once again, in total horny desperation. "Please, please, please!" Abbie begged, her voice rapid and horse.

As soon as Abbie calmed back down she looked up at her mom with pleading eyes, sure she was in the worst trouble of her life, but saw that her mom's stance had suddenly softened a little. "You're, um, not mad?…"

"Oh, I'm mad," Mrs. Larson said calmly, "but I was a teenager once before too." She crossed her arms and sighed. "Did you two use a condom?"

Abbie nodded her head rapidly, while Blake answered, "Yes, Mrs. Larson."

"Good. Look, I'm not mad that the two of you had sex really. What I'm mad about is the fact that you saw Blake's privates, Abbie." She turned to Blake. "When the two of you have sex in the future, I would appreciate it if you kept your clothes on. Abbie is too young to be looking at your penis."

"What? But… How am I supposed to do that?" Asked Blake.

"You can pull it through the fly in your pants, can't you?" Mrs. Larson said, matter-of-factly. "Now Abbie, turn around and bend over at the waist… Spread your legs wide." Abbie took up the shameful position, knowing she was showing her privates fully to her mom, her brother, and her boyfriend. She couldn't have even used her hands to shield the view if she wanted, as they were still firmly tied. Even more shamefully, she felt her outer lips part as she spread her legs wide, because of how horny and wet she still was, and she knew they could see even the inner parts of her pussy now. "There, see, in this position you have full access, but she won't be able to see you at all."

Abbie was allowed to turn back around. She let out another whine, before saying, "But mom!! That's totally not fair!!!"

"I thought it was a good compromise." Her mom said back with another glare, obviously not in the mood for a discussion on the matter. "It's either that or you can go without sex until you are 18 and out of this house, young lady…"

"Ok… I'm, uh, sorry, mom…" Abbie gulped, but nodded her head. "That sounds reasonable."

"Good. I’ll make an appointment with the doctor to get some birth control for you. Now it's on to the matter of your punishment."

"Punishment!?" Abbie's eyes went wide with fear. The last time she had almost faced a punishment, her mom had threatened to have her brother whip her behind with his belt. The very same belt that still secured her hands behind her back at that very moment. The fact that his belt was already here and easily accessible made Abbie shudder in terror.

"You didn't think I was going to let you off with nothing. Alright, Abbie, how many times have you and Blake had sex?"

"Um, twice…" All the color drained from Abbie's face as she answered.

"Boys, pull her away from the wall and hold her by the shoulders. Each of you are going to give her 14 spankings, for a total of 28." Mrs. Larson stood there with her arms crossed. "Get moving!" She said forcefully when none of the teens had moved an inch.

Abbie took a small few steps away from the wall, while Blake and her brother came over and placed their outer hand on each of her shoulders, with the girl in between them, leaving their inner hands to do the spanking. "Good. Each of you will alternate spanking her until each of you reach a count of 14. Adam, you begin."

Abbie didn't have time to brace herself, as she suddenly felt the sting of her brother's hand on her left cheek. She let out a little yelp, more startled than in pain from the blow. "One." Adam spoke.

"One." Blake copied Adam, targeting her right cheek instead of her left, but this one felt like it had a bit more bite to it than her brother's. "Sorry, Abbie…" Blake whispered in her ear. Abbie looked at him with sad eyes, but nodded her head. She didn't blame him for this. She didn't blame anyone but herself. She felt like she deserved this punishment, not for what she had done, but for letting the truth slip to her mom.

"Six!" Adam called as the count rose. Already Abbie's backside was starting to really sting, and she hadn't even made it halfway through the spanking.

By the time Blake reached ten, she was blubbering, with tears streaming down her rosy cheeks. If the boys weren't holding her firmly she would have probably tried to flee by now, even in pure self-preservation. "Twelve!" Blake called, and she knew she only had two more from each boy. Just four more in total and this would all be over, she thought. She almost got a second wind, holding herself up a little straighter, realizing she was going to make it.

"Very good Abbie. You took that well. I hope you understand why I had to give you this punishment." Her mom came over and held her in a hug, while Abbie just wept into her mom's shoulder. After a minute she said, "Boys, bring her oven to the couch and hold her tight to comfort her, ok?" undoing the binds that held Abbie's hands behind her back.

The boys both took her hand and led the crying girl over to the couch. Abbie made a little wince as her tender bottom made contact with the cushion, but soon she was feeling better already, as the material of the couch was a soft, cooling, leather. Both boys sat on either side of her, wrapping her up in a tight hug, and Abbie just let herself melt into their embrace, enjoying their comfort and support.

Soon Abbie's tears came to a complete stop, but she still didn't let go of her brother or her boyfriend, instead choosing to hold them even tighter. Mrs. Larson couldn't help getting a little smile at the sight of her daughter enjoying the hug, as she sat down in the chair across from the couch. "There, now, Abbie. I'm very proud of you. You took your punishment gracefully."

"Thanks mom." Abbie gave her a smile in return, as she looked up from where she had her face nestled in her boyfriend's neck and shoulder.

"But we still need to talk about your other punishment."

"Other punishment?!?" Abbie's eyes went wide again, as she had thought it was over.

"Your punishment for offering to give Blake a blowjob."

"Mom, please! Wasn't that enough??" Abbie begged, the tears coming back to her eyes. "You don't know how it feels, to be teased and tortured by that game!" She started to plead, trying to make a defense for herself. "I would have said anything to get them to let me…!" Abbie couldn't bring herself to use the word cum in front of her mom.

"I'm sorry, Abbie, but I just don't believe you." Her mom's glare was starting to come back.

"Then you try it and see if you can take it!" Abbie yelled, one last desperate attempt to save herself from more punishment.

Mrs. Larson got a stern look on her face, and Abbie thought she had made a grave mistake, but then her mom said, "Sure, Abbie. I'll do it, if it will prove to you that you deserve to be punished again for your nasty behavior."

"Um, yeah…" Abbie responded, not believing she had just convinced her mom to play her brother's twisted little question game.

“Adam, come over here. You can ask me 10 questions. No more, and no less.” Mrs. Larson proclaimed, as she stood back up.

“Ummm, are you sure?” Adam received a stern nod from his mom, so he quickly rushed over, picking up his belt from the floor along the way. “Put your hands behind your back, mom.”

“Why?” She asked with a confused glare.

“It’s part of the game. I need to secure your hands behind your back.” Adam explained with a smile for his mom.

“Fine…” His mom said with resign, placing her hands behind her back. Soon they were secured tightly, and despite being the authority in the room, Susan couldn’t help squirming a little to be in such a position. She realized she was now vulnerable to whatever her son wanted to do with her. Her nudity was suddenly at the forefront of her mind, as the way her hands were held behind her back made her medium-sized breasts jut out quite a bit from her chest, and she felt as if she were on show, much more than at any other point since she had started going nude.

“Ok, Blake, you handle the other stuff while I ask the questions.” Adam said with a smug grin to his sister’s boyfriend, who eagerly came over to join them.

“Wait, what!?!” Mrs. Larson started to protest, but Blake’s hand was already in between her legs, exploring her folds and finding her clit. She blushed deeply as he fondled her, having expected her son to be doing the touching and not her daughter's boyfriend.

“Feels just like Abbie’s.” Blake said with a smile, eliciting a tiny giggle from the girl still seated on the couch. Abbie felt a bit amused at how things had turned around suddenly on her mother.

Mrs. Larson made a glare towards her daughter on the couch for her laugh, but then shook her head and said, “Let’s just get this over with.”

“Alright, mom, first question. What is your full name?” Adam started with an easy question.

Blake made the required wiggle on the woman’s clitoris, which elicited a small gasp from her. “Ahh…” After a moment to collect herself, Mrs. Larson answered, “Susan Marie Larson.”

“Good. Nine questions to go.” Her son said, still smug in his demeanor. Either way he felt like he would win. Either he would get to punish his sister some more, or his mom would crack, and give in to any demand he could think of to let her cum. “Next question.” He said, and Blake started wiggling his finger. “How old are you, mom?”

“Ohhh…” Susan wiggled her hips a little, despite trying to stop herself. “You can’t ask me that! It’s not polite to ask a woman her age. Ask me something else!”

“Blake.” Adam made a gesture, and suddenly the 14-year-old boy was pawing at the woman’s tits.

“Hey! What are you doing?!?” Susan tried backing away, squirming at the sudden touch of her breasts, but Blake stuck with her. She backed all the way up until she found herself up against a wall, just like her younger daughter earlier. Susan couldn’t help squirming greatly, as the boy stroked her hard nipples. For as long as she could remember, her nipples had always been one of the most sensitive spots on her body. “Please!”

“Just answer the question, mom.” Adam grinned as he came closer.

“Yeah, mom. If you don’t answer a question truthfully, then they play with your boobs until you do. It’s how the game works.” Abbie had come to get a closer look too, tickled about the way her mom was already reacting to the game. It was only the second question, and her mom was already on the back foot. She was confident her mom would crack, and she wouldn’t have to face another punishment.

“38! I’m 38!” Susan finally declared, her heart beating fast in her chest. Blake let off her nipples, and the woman got a small breather. Already she felt a wetness seeping out of herself down below, and she realized there were eight more questions to go!

She gave another gasp as Blake found her clit again. It was quite a bit more sensitive now, after that nipple massage from the teen boy. “Next question.” Adam said with authority, relishing his position of power he held at the moment over his own mother. “How old were you when you first had sex?”

“Mmmmm!” Susan moaned for the first time, the wriggle starting to feel really pleasurable on her clit. “Adam, that’s really not an appropriate…” Her tits were once again the target of Blake, and she couldn’t stop herself from letting out a little squeal as his touch. “Blake!” He started flicking his index fingers up and down on the hard, sensitive points, and Susan’s knees almost buckled. “15! I was 15 years old!” She howled, the pleasure too much for her.

All three teens were smirking at her, as Susan looked up after catching her breath. She was starting to think she had made a grave mistake, agreeing to play this game.

“And after all the torment you gave me over it!…” Abbie’s smile looked the smuggest of all. “Adam, can I have a turn asking mom a few questions?”

“Of course, Abbie.” Adam grinned back at his sister, with a nod.

Abbie took a step forward, savoring the pleading look her mother was giving her. Her mom was the one responsible for the new rules as far as Abbie was concerned, responsible for every moment Abbie had spent naked and embarrassed. Now Abbie had the perfect opportunity to get a little revenge on her mom. “Mom,” Abbie started, and Blake stroked the woman’s clit. “Were you ever embarrassed to be naked in front of all of us? In front of Adam, or Blake…” She giggled. “Or even Timmy?”

“What? No. Why would I?…” Susan responded, but Abbie cut her off.

“Blake, I don’t think she’s telling the truth, do you?” The sides of Abbie’s lips twisted up into another little smirk.

“No, I don’t believe she is…” Blake responded, enjoying the look on Abbie’s face. Blake was taking pure joy at teasing Mrs. Larson in this manner. Mother and daughter both looked quite similar, especially naked, so Blake was attracted to Susan's body for the very same reasons he was attracted to Abbie's.

He only had to stroke her tits and her nipples for a second before Susan was squealing again. “Yes! Ok, ok, I was embarrassed a little to be naked in front of everyone!”

“I think she’s telling the truth, Blake.” Abbie said, very pleased with herself, as her boyfriend stopped. “Ready for the next question, mom?”

“Maybe that’s enough…” Susan panted, sure she had made a mistake now. “I think I get your point, Abbie.”

“Oh, no, mom.” Abbie smirked, an evil glint in her eye if Susan had ever seen one. The woman realized she was totally at her daughter’s mercy suddenly, as she tried to pull her hands free. Struggle as she might, she couldn’t get lose though. “You still have so many questions to go.” Abbie surprised everyone with her actions next, as she suddenly stuck her hand in between her own mom’s legs! “Now let’s see how many questions you can really take.”

“Abbie… Please…” Susan begged under her breath, wondering how the tables had turned so completely on her. She had just been doing this to her daughter earlier.

Abbie had never felt quite such power before, especially over her own mother, and she was going to milk every last drop of it she could while she had it. “Do, you ever feel horny to be naked in front of everybody?” The 14-year-old girl asked, tickling her mom’s clit. Susan couldn’t hold back any longer, humping her daughter’s hand.

“Abbie! Please!” Susan begged, but Abbie wouldn’t hear it. Instead, she brought one hand up to her mom’s nipple, stroking it vigorously, while rubbing circles on her mom’s most sensitive clit. “Yes, I do!! I feel horny right now, Abbie!!” Susan answered, with tears in her eyes. The thought of cumming by her own daughter’s hand, in front of her son and her daughter’s boyfriend no less, was making Susan feel humiliation like she had never felt before!

Abbie slowed down, but didn’t stop teasing her mom’s nipple or her clit. “We’ve reached the lightning round now, Susan. I’m going to give you rapid fire questions, and it’s your job to answer truthfully. Got it?”

“Mmmmmm! Yes! Yes!” Susan nodded, the pleasure in her loins and on her breasts almost unbearable.

“How many blowjobs have you given in your life?!”

“I don’t know? Too many to count!” Susan wriggled, grinding her pussy into her daughter’s hand.

“Guess!”

“100? 200?” Susan twisted and turned.

“How many times have you had sex?”

“I don’t know? The same? 500?” Susan stuttered, her eyes rolling into the back of her head. Her orgasm was imminent.

“Who have you had sex with?” Abbie asked what would end up being her final question.

“Your daddy! Only your daddy!” Susan wailed, suddenly convulsing almost violently. She was cumming at the hand of her own daughter, unable to hold back her orgasm any longer! “Abbie! No!” She felt frustration beyond belief as Abbie took a quick step backwards, no longer pleasuring her needy pussy. Susan could do nothing, collapsing to her knees in despair, shamefully wishing her own daughter was still stroking her pussy. Susan's now lonely pussy humped the air with a need like she had never felt before, but it was too late. Her own daughter had just ruined her orgasm, and she looked up at her with tears in her eyes, while Abbie looked back in stunned silence. “Abbie… Why?…”

She looked down at the floor beneath her for a long while, in total humiliation like she had never felt before in her life, collecting her thoughts. She finally looked back up at Abbie with sad, but understanding eyes. “Alright, Abbie. You win. You’re right. That game is torture…” She gave her daughter a small smile of apology.

“Then you won’t let Adam play it with me anymore?” Abbie asked hopefully.

“Oh no.” Susan smirked. “I think we’ll just have to make a few minor tweaks to the rules…” Abbie gulped as her mom seemed to get that same evil glint in her eye that Abbie had given her earlier.