Does a Mooning count as a pantsing?

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
Namb

Does a Mooning count as a pantsing?

Post by Namb »

Just wondering. I have a couple of stories.
Debbifan

Re: Does a Mooning count as a pantsing?

Post by Debbifan »

Generally speaking, I would have thought that a pantsing is something that a person has done to them, whereas mooning is something they would deliberately do themselves. But whatever, I'm sure that would not disqualify any stories you might have.
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

Executionus

Post by Executionus »

I'd say mooning is more an act of exhibitionism.
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

Executionus

Post by Executionus »

TheBlushingPrincess wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:08 pm
Executionus wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:48 pm I'd say mooning is more an act of exhibitionism.
I disagree. I think mooning is less about exhibitionism and more about displaying disrespect. Bart Simpson is not an exhibitionist. He just has a disdain for authority and social norms.
Well yeah, the main part of mooning is disrespect, especially when it's people mooning their own gender. I still remember when mooning was trendy, before everyone transitioned over to the middle finger.

But when talking about mooning in relation to "pantsing" stories, it can be used as a form of flashing. I doubt the stories being talked about involve students mooning the dickhead principal or anything like that.
edithdick

Post by edithdick »

Namb wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:54 pm Just wondering. I have a couple of stories.
It does if you are doing it to someone else... (I later realized that this statement was poorly written, as it could be interpreted two ways. To be clear, if you are mooning someone else, then you are pulling your own pants down and exposing your buttocks, but in no way are you 'pantsing' yourself. If you pull someone else's pants down so their buttocks is exposed, they are not mooning the person behind them, but you have just 'pantsed' them. That is what I meant when I said, "doing it to someone else")