Dare Me (new 4/25)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
perseus

Re: Dare Me (new 6/16)

Post by perseus »

So many chapters released recently! I can barely keep up :D . Thanks for the uploads, this is getting quite exciting!
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
student

Post by student »

I've got to stay tuned to see Mikey become Morty--and what would be more mortifying than to have Mikey's mother catch Mikey being bathed by seven naked girls? Having Mikey's mother with several other women--at least with Mikey's aunt. Let the hens cackle!

This is becoming more entertaining by the chapter. How will The Ghetto Carnival top this?
perseus

Post by perseus »

Could we please have an update soon? :D I'm dying to know what happens next
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
potatopenguin

Post by potatopenguin »

You know what would be an interesting twist? Most stories END with the guy/girl climaxing, would be interesting if at the beginning of the next chapter when the girl turns her back they go at the guy's dick for a few seconds till he involuntarily goes off.

Then of course Nessie will cum some point down the line.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

More???
salen

Post by salen »

All of these bumps teasing that there might be more (I know there's a date in the title, but the unread marker stands out more). while I wasn't into the start of this arc, the harem-style content it's made it's way over to has been fun
gamer_flash

Post by gamer_flash »

Hey neverdoubted, your "Dare Me" series is a masterwork of erotic fiction. Your prose style reminds me of professional novelists who write erotica on the side (e.g. Fygero who posts his erotica on asstr and archiveofourown). I'm not saying you're definitely a professional novelist out in the world, but the writing style you use in your erotica makes me believe that you undertake writing as a serious endeavor in some way outside of erotica. It wouldn't surprise me to learn that you write regularly in some capacity for part or all of your living. You have definitely mastered certain types of narrative tension, which is a hallmark of truly great erotica. For example, deciding to make Lucy (and Mikey in his enm chapter) wait for orgasmic relief until the end of a dare--and then continually inviting readers to empathize with the increasing pressure felt by Lucy (or Mikey)--this facet of your stories really involves your readers in the tensions felt by your characters. I imagine when/if mid-dare orgasms become part of your chapters (perhaps diamonds-on-command? or extracting diamonds from other characters?), you'll still find ways to draw out narrative tension in your prose as your characters long for a different type of relief but can't get it yet. It is a genuine privilege to read such well-crafted erotic prose.

There is also expansive potential in this series. How do you feel about fan fiction set in the "Dare Me" universe? There are a number of side characters throughout your "Dare Me" chronicles that only appear in a single chapter (indeed, many characters are only in a single scene). Some of those characters might go on and experience similar sorts of dares with their families or friends. There's also room for generational stories. Imagine the next generation of Gen-Z characters in the 2010s-20s, or the previous generation of boomer characters in the 1960s-70s, with various young people in those generations addicted to giving and receiving public nudity dares. These are just a few generic spin-off ideas that are possible in a universe like this. Would you give your blessing to those of us interested in writing fan fiction set in the "Dare Me" universe as long as we clearly denote such stories as "Dare Me fan fiction" or as being set in "the 'Dare Me' universe"?

I won't ask you for more content. I'm confident you'll add more once it's written. Also, you've already produced a jaw-dropping amount of content over the last few months that I'll be re-reading for a while. Thank you again for giving such engaging gifts to the world for free.
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

salen wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:03 am All of these bumps teasing that there might be more (I know there's a date in the title, but the unread marker stands out more). while I wasn't into the start of this arc, the harem-style content it's made it's way over to has been fun
I was going for a harem theme. I'm glad someone noticed ;)
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

If you want more, say so. Encouragement goes a long way.
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

gamer_flash wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:14 am Hey neverdoubted, your "Dare Me" series is a masterwork of erotic fiction. Your prose style reminds me of professional novelists who write erotica on the side (e.g. Fygero who posts his erotica on asstr and archiveofourown). I'm not saying you're definitely a professional novelist out in the world, but the writing style you use in your erotica makes me believe that you undertake writing as a serious endeavor in some way outside of erotica. It wouldn't surprise me to learn that you write regularly in some capacity for part or all of your living. You have definitely mastered certain types of narrative tension, which is a hallmark of truly great erotica. For example, deciding to make Lucy (and Mikey in his enm chapter) wait for orgasmic relief until the end of a dare--and then continually inviting readers to empathize with the increasing pressure felt by Lucy (or Mikey)--this facet of your stories really involves your readers in the tensions felt by your characters. I imagine when/if mid-dare orgasms become part of your chapters (perhaps diamonds-on-command? or extracting diamonds from other characters?), you'll still find ways to draw out narrative tension in your prose as your characters long for a different type of relief but can't get it yet. It is a genuine privilege to read such well-crafted erotic prose.

There is also expansive potential in this series. How do you feel about fan fiction set in the "Dare Me" universe? There are a number of side characters throughout your "Dare Me" chronicles that only appear in a single chapter (indeed, many characters are only in a single scene). Some of those characters might go on and experience similar sorts of dares with their families or friends. There's also room for generational stories. Imagine the next generation of Gen-Z characters in the 2010s-20s, or the previous generation of boomer characters in the 1960s-70s, with various young people in those generations addicted to giving and receiving public nudity dares. These are just a few generic spin-off ideas that are possible in a universe like this. Would you give your blessing to those of us interested in writing fan fiction set in the "Dare Me" universe as long as we clearly denote such stories as "Dare Me fan fiction" or as being set in "the 'Dare Me' universe"?

I won't ask you for more content. I'm confident you'll add more once it's written. Also, you've already produced a jaw-dropping amount of content over the last few months that I'll be re-reading for a while. Thank you again for giving such engaging gifts to the world for free.
Thank you for your kind words. I suppose my stories do tend to contain a lot of "narrative tension", as you say. But as Mikey has learned, the more heat, pressure, and time you add, the bigger the diamond! :lol:

As for a "Dare Me" universe, I hadn't pictured it going that way. But I would not stop anyone who wants to build on the concept. As long as original attribution is included.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

neverdoubted

Dare Me - Chapter 14 - Mikey Gets a Dare (Part 22)

Post by neverdoubted »

Dare Me - Chapter 14 - Mikey Gets a Dare (Part 22)

Nobody wiped up the clear liquid. They just left me dripping while their excited attention turned to final wedding prep. Lucy was taking longer than expected to get Nessy ready for her big moment, but everyone had things to do to pass the time. Everyone, except me. And the anticipation started to eat away at me.

My already frayed nerves tingled and fear crept in. I didn't want to get married, even for pretend. That's not exactly the type of thing teenage boys dream about and the prospect filled me with an unshakeable dread.

No one had bothered to give me the slightest bit of instructions. I had no idea if I was going to be expected to do something or just stand there and be Honesty's naked groom. I wracked my brain to try and remember what Cate had said about the African wedding ceremony. But a whole lot had happened since then and I couldn't for the life of me recall her precise words.

Mel seemed to be the wedding coordinator. She instructed the twins to prepare a drumbeat for Honesty's dance. They were sent to one corner with their little handheld drums and huddled to work it out. Annie was assigned the role of the flower girl. Yes, I had a naked flower girl at my wedding. She was given a small basket which was to be filled with real rose petals from Lucy's garden and sent upstairs so Lucy could do something with her hair.

When she finally came to get me, Mel had a gleam in her eye that made me extremely uncomfortable. As she pulled me out of the wash tub, I tried to gulp and failed. Then I tried to lick my lips and found, with mild alarm, that I couldn't feel my tongue. I was relieved that at least I could still feel its roughness sliding over my tingling lips.

She dragged me over to stand with my back to the front door, opposite where the bride would be making her entrance through the entryway. I dared to stand normally as I didn't think I would survive an entire wedding ceremony standing with my legs comically spread. I had to hope Lucy would be too caught up with everything else going on to care. If she did, I planned to blame it all on Mel for making me move spots.

As Mel paused to scrutinize the state of my body, she got to watch my angry cock make one of its many frequent twitches but frowned when I reacted to it with only a slow blink of my eyes.

She was not pleased that I had reached a sort of tenuous equilibrium with my arousal. I was at a new plateau which I didn't even know was possible. Every other time I masturbated, I had always been in a hurry to cum. By this point, I would already be in a recovery state with my penis shrinking long before reaching such levels of euphoria.

But by being forced to hold it all in, my body's ardor just kept building. Like a tenacious little mountain climber, it kept finding higher peaks to explore until I existed in a previously unimaginable state of near-orgasmic bliss.

And like a Zen master, I had adapted to the new feeling; forced to learn the art of focusing on what really mattered and avoiding even brief lapses in concentration. I could feel the pull of my orgasm, a magnetic wall drawing me like I was merely a lump of iron shaped into human form with only a thin curtain separating us. But with a continual effort I was able to keep the requisite distance to avoid falling prey to the overpowering magnetic temptation. Were I to inch any closer, I would almost certainly snap across the gap and begin uncontrollably spewing out diamonds aplenty.

"How are you doing, Mikey? Still leaking, I see," she teased. While she spoke, she wiped the drool hanging from my tip off with her bare hand before letting it slide down my cock. Even with her fingers moving seductively over the most sensitive parts of my body, I barely reacted. Annie's attentive hands had conditioned me to resist.

When she reached my shaved scrotum and squeezed it with her strong hand, I did rise up on my toes, but managed no other reaction. Penny and Persi's efforts priming my pump had prepared me for this as well.

Even though I was still naked, and a beautiful young woman was literally holding my balls in her hand, for the first time, I felt like I actually had the upper hand. I couldn't help but feel the corners of my mouth tighten into the slightest smile at exhibiting such restraint.

When she saw my smile, Mel's face immediately turned to disgust and she let go of my sack, quickly wiping her hand clean on her little kitchen towel.

Regaining her composure, she whispered in my ear, "Oh, Mikey, you really do think you have everything under control, don't you? Stop fooling yourself. This is the real you."

Then she held the polaroid picture she had recently taken in front of my face. It showed naked Annie grasping my cock just beneath my sensitive head and peering lovingly at it while the twins both fondled my sack in an identical embrace. Three young fillies wrestling over their turgid colt. My face in the picture was a twisted expression with my eyes rolled back in my head and my mouth hanging open. It truly betrayed how close I had come to having an orgasm the moment that camera flashed.

My smile disappeared as she hissed, "I can see the truth even if you try to hide it. So, go ahead and pat yourself on the back. You've made it farther than I ever imagined you would. But this is far from over. I think it's high time we started the real tests!"

In a flash, she spun, looking for more fuel to heap into the already roaring furnace inside me. Her eyes landed on Persi, the only one of her cousins still fully clothed. Without even bothering to come up with a good excuse, she walked over and said, "give me your dress," and started to tug at the hem.

Persi resisted, naturally, and a brief struggle ensued with her modesty hanging in the balance. Persi was perhaps the only sister with enough willpower to challenge Mel's despotic decrees. The brazen act and Persi's desperate struggle to resist being stripped naked caught Cate's attention. In a rare moment of supervision, she foolishly injected herself into the argument.

"What do you think you're doing?" Cate asked accusingly, crossing the room to get closer to the action. Mel had already managed to lift the dress halfway off her thirteen-year-old body. Mel ignored Cate's question and just kept pulling. Persi's frightened face disappeared as the dress was lifted off her body. Only her arms and head remained entangled in the fabric. Her naked body looked exactly like her already naked twin's, of course.

Watching the two girls wrestle over Persi's dress and her younger sister’s pale body get exposed, Cate must have felt a post-traumatic flashback to her own recent exposure at Mel's hands. As soon as the dress came free, Persi wrapped her hands over her naked boobies as best she could. Mel took a step towards the supply basket, but Cate cut her off.

"Give me that!" she ordered, trying to snatch the dress from Mel's grasp. Mel looked a little surprised by her older cousin's sudden show of fortitude but was not convinced to change her plans.

"Careful, Pilli-Cate, or you're going to rip it," she sang, turning the struggle into a tug of war. The mention of a rip caused Cate to falter. Her own exposed chest was a constant reminder of the fragility of that fabric. But Mel's callous teasing only fueled her anger and desire to win, for once. She gripped Persi's dress with both hands and tugged even harder.

Mel glared briefly at her new antagonist, then unexpectedly granted Cate's wish, and simply let go. Cate, now in sole possession of the dress, was thrown off balance by the sudden victory. She lurched backward, wheeling her arms for stability before bumping into the narrow console table sitting along the far wall and arighting herself.

The small table had only held one item, a cheap decorative vase that mom had picked up. When it tipped preciously, Cate reached out to steady it, but she was too late. It slipped just beyond her grasp and fell the short distance to the floor where it shattered upon contacting the hard ceramic tile. Mel recovered first, reacting as if the vase were a priceless family heirloom which Cate had just destroyed. Running to my side, she grabbed my shoulders and began to console me.

"Oh, Mikey!" she exclaimed, her voice dripping with a theatric flair, "your family vase! You must be apoplectic. I hope you will accept Pilli-Cate's apology."

Cate looked up in fright then backed away from the shards of glass. Feeling suddenly vulnerable, she crossed her arms over her exposed chest.

"No..." she started, shaking her head at Mel, "not that."

Mel was not deterred, "your trespass must be atoned. Beseech the lord of the household that he may have mercy on us. What is it you always say when you do it? Ezra, right?"

Cate slumped her shoulders and began to recite the familiar words of the Old Testament prophet; words she clearly knew well and had spoken many times in her life.

"And at the evening sacrifice I arose up from my heaviness; and having rent my garment and my mantle, I fell upon my knees, and spread out my hands unto the Lord and said, O my God, I am ashamed and blush to lift up my face to thee, my God: for our iniquities are increased over our head, and our trespass is grown up unto the heavens."

While she spoke, she reached up and removed the bows and pins from her head, letting her black tresses fall freely about her blushing face.

"Hmm," said Mel, unimpressed by Cate's rote, if exceptionally biblical apology, "that didn't sound very fervent to me. You didn't rend your garment. You didn't even fall upon your knees!"

I scanned my mental vocabulary bank to figure out what they were arguing about and came up empty. None of it made sense to me. Why was Mel so concerned about Cate renting a garment? I soon found out.

Cate looked conflicted by Mel's aspersions. She was born to supplicate, and fervently so. She tried again, this time putting forth an effort worthy of her name. Falling to her knees at my feet, she spread out her hands unto me and bowed her face to the ground.

"Oh, lord of this domain, to thee do I offer this humble lament. I beseech thee, oh lord, to hear the plea of your servant," she moaned, much more fervently, this time.

"Having thus transgressed against thee, I fall upon my knees and beg your forgiveness. And 'til thou'st relieved mine burden, I will rend my garments-oohhh!"

With an outburst, she gripped the shoulders of her maternity dress and rent (not rented) them in twain. She was now topless, bare-chested all the way down to her waist. It would have come as more of a shock if she hadn't been flashing her large breasts for the past half hour. But it did occur to me why there were so many stitches on her regular dress. She must be called upon frequently to perform the lament of supplication.

Cate moaned and kept talking, but her use of archaic words combined with the fact that her face was pressed against the tile made it kind of hard to follow. Every other sentence, she would reach down and rent her garment in another place. Unfortunately for her, she hadn't started with that much garment and pretty soon, she had basically shredded her dress. Left with nothing but tiny, useless strips of cloth, she dropped the rags but kept on weeping and mumbling.

I didn't know how to make her stop. The vase held no value to us, sentimental or otherwise. Mom had just picked it up one day at a discount home decor outlet. I could literally care less that it was broken. Of course, I was not able to say anything of the sort. I just stood there calmly, trying my best to convey that I was not feeling the least bit apoplectic.

Mel had left the room and returned with a broom. She carefully swept up the broken vase while her naked cousin moaned nearby. I hate to admit it, but I did find the beautiful woman lying prone at my feet and begging, even though I wasn't sure what for, kind of hot. It didn't hurt that her naked curves made an incredibly sexy sight.

When she was finished, Mel put the broom away and came to stand beside me. "What do you think, Mikey? Has she done enough to earn your forgiveness?"

Cate stopped her moaning and dared to look up at me with one eye, her face still pressed against the cold tile. In that position, her naked rump was thrust into the air. When I nodded, she breathed a sigh of relief and started to stand up. She eagerly gathered up all the shredded parts of her dress but found it would be impossible to put on again. Instead, she held the meager scraps in the bowl of her hands and stood naked. Her face was red, and she was panting from her supplicating ordeal. Her large chest heaved impressively while it tried to restore oxygen to her lungs.

Mel offered to take the ruined dress off her hands and Cate gave it away without protesting. She had been sufficiently chastised, and I doubted she would dare to challenge her cousin again. But Mel wasn't content with mere victory. She wanted to humiliate her opponent. That's what led her to come up with a way to pass the time until Nessy came down; something that would also involve me.

"Since it seems Nessy is running a little behind schedule, would you like to finish your dress presentation?" Mel asked, the edge in her voice indicating that it was not a request.

"I, uh," stammered Cate. How was she supposed to give a presentation about something she was supposed to be wearing when she wasn't wearing anything anymore? "I...was kind of finished with it."

"Nonsense!" cried Mel. She was clearly up to something but being intentionally slow to reveal what.

"I'm sure you left some things out. You kept skipping over parts and getting interrupted. Let's see, what were we talking about?...hmm...oh yeah! The village elder blesses the new mother by suckling at her breast. We can demonstrate that! You'll be the new mother, of course. But who could we get to be our elder?"

Cate and I both gulped as Mel turned and looked directly at me with a huge, toothy smile.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library