ENF in sexual situations

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
JJS7

ENF in sexual situations

Post by JJS7 »

I've always been into the idea of ENF, so when there's a girl I'm into or hooking up with, I often try to suggest or arrange something that leads to an ENF situation.

Just one example. About ten years ago, I met a girl online who was just in town for a weekend, and we went for coffee. She had curly brown hair, a great butt, and pretty big boobs considering how slim she was. We immediately hit it off and started flirting. I teased her that she seemed like the kind of person who would do crazy stuff in public (which I made up). When she went to the bathroom and came back, I told her that I had half expected her to come out without any clothes on. (This was obviously just a joke, we were just flirting, but the fact that she was entertained told me she was definitely into me.)

We met up at my house later that night, and my roommate was away. I challenged her to a game of Boggle, the word-finding game. She said she was really good at it, so I challenged her to play strip Boggle. She accepted. I don't want to brag, but I'm really good at that game, so I won the first two rounds very convincingly, and got her socks off. She was clearly very embarrassed at the fact that she had said she was good at the game and was now losing so badly. She asked to pause the game so she could go to the bathroom.

When she came out of the bathroom, she was completely naked, covering her breasts and crotch with her hands. She said that she realized I was much better than her at Boggle, and instead of losing in a slow agonizing way, she decided she might as well get it over with. Obviously she had been inspired by my joke from the coffee shop earlier. It was such a huge turn-on for me, sitting there on the floor where we had been playing Boggle, looking up at her standing there with nothing on, covering herself awkwardly. She was obviously very embarrassed, but losing slowly would have been even more embarrassing.

Anyway, I offered her a blanket to hide under (next to me, of course), and we started to watch a movie. Things proceeded from there. That weekend was very fun, but unfortunately she wasn't interested in pursuing something longer-term, and I never saw her again.
JJS7

Re: ENF in sexual situations

Post by JJS7 »

I'll tell a second story. This one happened back in 2019, in NYC. I had a friend that I had gone running with and thrown a couple of parties with etc. She's Chinese American, fairly tall, tanned from going to the beach a lot, with long black hair and a slender athletic body. Anyway, long story short, we hooked up a couple of times, but decided that we'd rather just be friends. But afterwards, we couldn't help but be just a little sexual in our standard friendly banter.

For me, of course, this involved suggesting an ENF situation. So I had a running joke about asking her to cook dinner for me naked. She always just laughed at this, but one day she invited me over and told me she was going to cook me brunch in her underwear. Close enough, I thought. So I brought over a bottle of wine, and found her cooking in a bra and a pair of boyshorts. She seemed slightly embarrassed to be less than fully dressed while I was fully clothed, but only a little bit. We cooked together and drank some wine, joking and teasing while I admired her toned body.

Then, while she was frying some potatoes at the stove, I walked up behind her and yanked her underpants down to mid-thigh. She made a noise like "Aaaaack!!", and started laughing, but didn't reach down to pull them up. She waggled her butt back and forth, then reached down to take off the boyshorts entirely, tossing them in the corner of the room. This without stopping her cooking.

Now wearing only a bra, she finished frying the potatoes and dumped them on a plate. She walked over to me, bottomless (she's completely shaved), and waggled a finger in my face, saying "You...are bad." She had such an embarrassed look on her face, though she didn't even try to cover up. Instead, she finished cooking brunch while remaining bottomless, and then stayed bottomless while we took the food to the table and ate, chatting like we usually did.

After we ate, we cleared the dishes, and while she was walking past, I slapped her on her bare butt, making her shriek with laughter again. I then started massaging her bare shoulders. "Sorry I pantsed you," I said, very insincerely. "I knew you were going to do something like that," she replied. "You just can't control yourself."

Anyway, we didn't have sex again, but we did fool around a bit. Now she's engaged to another guy, and we're still good friends, but we keep any sexual teasing out of our interactions.
JJS7

Post by JJS7 »

I have a bunch more of these related to one ex-girlfriend, but I'm saving those for later. For now, I have one more good one.

When I was a master's student, I was friends with a girl in another program who had come over from Taiwan to do her master's. She was very pretty, sort of big-boned but athletic and in great shape, into rock climbing and hiking and stuff like that. One day we were walking around campus, and I introduced her to the American game of Truth or Dare. We had a lot of fun, and she dared me to run up and join a dance troupe that was practicing in front of a building, which was pretty hilarious.

Anyway, while we were playing, it came out that she had just broken up with a boyfriend who had treated her pretty badly. In particular, he had insulted her looks, insisting that she not wear a swimsuit at the beach because he thought her legs were unattractive. Eventually she dumped him, though she waited far too long to do so - according to her, because he lowered her self esteem.

In response to this, for her next dare, I dared her to take off her jeans and walk back to my place in her underwear, to show off her great legs. At first she protested that she couldn't do this, because she was wearing a thong, meaning that she'd be exposing her butt to passers-by. But since she was also wearing a sweater, I told her she could tie the sweater around her waist to hide the butt. So she agreed. She went off into the trees, and when she came out a while later she was pants-less, with her sweater tied around her waist and her jeans in her backpack. The back of the sweater covered her butt completely, and she had tied the arms so that they hung in front and made it hard to see that she was in a thong unless you got pretty close.

We were on a heavily wooded back road that led to the grad student housing where I lived, so there was almost no one around to see us except for the occasional passing car. But she was still embarrassed at walking around pants-less. I remember how brightly she blushed. She tried to kind of walk behind me so that oncoming cars wouldn't be able to see her from the front (and maybe so I wouldn't stare at her, though I guess that was a lower priority). A couple of times we did pass people going the opposite direction, but they either didn't notice that my friend was in her underwear, or decided not to stare.

We reached my apartment after about ten minutes, and went inside, and she plopped down on the couch and said "Oh my God!" and put her hand over her face. I got us both some sodas. "That was so embarrassing!", she said. "That was a good dare!"

I told her that her legs looked really nice. Which was true...they were big-boned and had lots of muscle, but I thought they were very shapely. She said thanks. After a minute she got up off the couch and said "I guess I don't need this anymore, huh," and untied the sweater from around her waist, so she was walking around in just in her thong. Her butt was just as thick and toned as her legs.

"Aren't you embarrassed?", I asked, milking the ENF situation for all it was worth.

"Nah," she said. "You can see me in my underwear. You're just gonna see me naked in a little while."

Well, she was right!
underdog_13

Post by underdog_13 »

Lucky dog!
JJS7

Post by JJS7 »

Heh thanks. I think if you enjoy ENF, it's not that hard to nudge sexual partners into doing it, lots of girls are turned on by it, and it's good clean fun for all. My ex-girlfriend was really into it, but I'm sort of undecided on whether she would approve of me posting stories of some of our shenanigans here.

Actually, I do have one more story that might fit here, though it involves my own nudity rather than a girl's. I noticed people are posting those stories too, so here goes. This is also from when I was doing my master's degree. There was this girl in my program who definitely had a huge crush on me, and would just invite me over to her house. The problem was that she had revealed that she had never had sex before, so I was a little wary about hooking up with her - I wasn't really at a point in my life where I wanted something serious, and I didn't want to hurt her.

Anyway, one time she was at my house (after having invited herself over), and she wanted to do this thing where we wrote down our dreams and goals in life. I wrote down some pretty boring normal stuff, but she wrote down things like "Kiss a hot guy", and "See a hot guy without his clothes on." When she read those, she looked right at me, so it was pretty clear I was being propositioned. So I thought, what the hell. I asked "Do you want to kiss me?" She just nodded, and we made out for a bit. (By the way, just so you can visualize, she's Indian American, thin, kind of pretty in a very nerdy way, with big glasses.)

While we were making out, I tried to take her shirt off, and she shook her head and stopped me. I said "Ohhh, right, you want to see ME naked," and she nodded. So, figuring that this was an educational experience for her, I stood in front of her and took off my clothes. I'm not generally embarrassed to be naked in front of girls, but I do admit it was a little awkward standing in front of her like that, and I could kind of understand the appeal of ENF.

After applauding and having me turn around and saying some stuff that I forget, she invited me back to the couch to make out some more. It felt kind of weird being naked and making out with a fully clothed girl, especially when she reached down and started exploring my dick and balls. I again tried to take off her shirt, but again she stopped me. I felt a little weird and exploited, but honestly, if she was new to sex and she wanted to use me to familiarize herself with the male body, that was OK with me.

So, long story short, she left without going any further, and I just sort of put on my clothes and felt a little frustrated. A couple days later she invited herself over again, and the first thing she did was kiss me and start removing my clothes. I guess she wanted to pick back up where we had left off. So I let her get me naked again, and we made out some more on the couch while she felt me up. I asked her "Does it make you nervous to take off your own clothes?" She said "Yeah." So I said "Don't be nervous, I won't do anything you don't want me to do." So she agreed to let me take off her shirt, and then a little while later, her pants too. But she kept her underwear on.

I don't want to get into too many of the details, but we ended up doing some stuff in which she kept her underwear on the whole time. It wasn't until the next time she came over that she let me take all of her clothes off. But after a couple of times hooking up (and never actually going all the way), she told me she didn't want to date me. She actually thanked me for being her "boy toy". Honestly, I was a little relieved.

A couple times before we graduated, she did remind me of our brief encounter. One time at a party she sneakily grabbed my crotch through my jeans and gave a little squeeze. Another time, about a year later, we were eating lunch and she mentioned that she had seen me naked. I asked her if she had liked what she had seen. She said "Yeah, pretty nice, pretty nice."
blogomatic

Post by blogomatic »

These are great stories! Keep posting, I have some similar experiences bouncing around my head that I'll add before too long!
JJS7

Post by JJS7 »

blogomatic wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:03 pm These are great stories! Keep posting, I have some similar experiences bouncing around my head that I'll add before too long!
Thanks! Please do!

All my remaining stories are about one particular ex-girlfriend. I guess I'll post those!
JJS7

Post by JJS7 »

OK, here goes: Stories about my ex-girlfriend who was into ENF.

For background, these happen before any of the other stories, after college but before I did my master's. I was living in a two-bedroom apartment with a roommate who was never there because he was almost always at his girlfriend's place, so I usually got to have the whole place to myself. Pretty much the ideal situation.

So anyway, I was out at the club and I met this girl who was a first-year law student. Really smart, really sarcastic girl from LA. She was half Korean, thin, tall, not particularly curvy but very pretty and had really nice legs. We didn't hook up right when we met, but I was immediately very attracted to her, and she claims she felt the same. She really liked dancing and clubbing, and invited me to a couple of other dance parties, usually EDM type stuff. She did have a tendency to wear pretty revealing clothing, especially stuff that showed off her legs and midriff. And she kept mentioning it, too - she would say stuff like "I'm practically naked in this outfit," or "All these people are seeing me naked." That was my first clue she was into ENF.

The third time we went out, we stayed out all night, and I suggested that she and I get breakfast afterwards. She had a long coat that she put on over her skimpy clubbing outfit, which reached down to maybe mid-thigh, and she said "I look like I'm not wearing anything under this, huh." I said something like "Just don't flash anyone and we'll be OK."

So we went to breakfast, and we bantered about various things, and eventually we ended up disagreeing on some legal thing. She was a law student, so of course she thought I was totally mansplaining and full of shit, but I had heard this from a friend of mine who was a lawyer. So I offered to bet her, because she was so confident. I wasn't 100% certain I was right, but I thought a bet would be fun, and possibly sexy. She suggested betting dinner, and I said no, we should bet embarrassment. She immediately liked that idea. "What kind of embarrassing things should the loser do?", I asked, wanting to hear what she thought would be embarrassing. After tossing a couple of ideas back and forth, she suggested that the loser should do "naked chef", meaning they should cook dinner for the other person wearing only an apron. As soon as I heard that, I immediately got aroused. I countered that instead of an apron, it would be funnier if the loser cooked wearing the other's underwear. She thought that was hilarious, so she agreed.

Anyway, we looked it up and I won the bet. She was mad at losing, but I reminded her of the terms of the bet and she obviously started thinking about that instead. We decided that we should do the cooking the following Friday, when I knew my roommate would be out of town for the weekend with his girlfriend.

Next Friday she showed up at my place, with this very "I'm being so naughty" attitude. I had gone shopping and bought her all the ingredients she wanted to cook with. We chilled and sipped some beer, and then she said "I guess I better change into my outfit. Got a pair of your underwear for me?" I brought her a pair of my boxers (clean, of course), with an elastic waistband. She smirked at me and went into the bathroom to change. I was getting pretty damn excited this whole time. After a couple minutes she came out, wearing nothing but my blue boxers. She had her arms folded across her bare breasts, and she was blushing fiercely, but she looked excited.

She came into the kitchen and said "Well, I guess you're going to see these sooner or later," and uncovered her breasts and grabbed her beer and took a swig. As I mentioned, she wasn't particularly curvy, but what she did have was perfectly shaped. In my opinion. In general she looked incredibly hot, with those gorgeous long legs and smooth pale skin and everything. The fact that she was wearing a silly looking pair of men's boxers only slightly detracted from the effect.

What was also really hot is how self-conscious she was. She obviously got excited by being under-dressed (or "naked", as she always referred to it), but she was also shy about it. The embarrassment and sense of dangerous exposure was exactly what turned her on. I had sort of realized that going clubbing, but now with her actually topless, I really realized what was going on. For me, the excitement was of course magnified by how we brushed up against each other casually while walking around cooking dinner.

We finished cooking and sat down at the kitchen table to eat (the food was great, by the way). The bet had only been about cooking, but she made no move to put on her clothes, and just ate while still topless in my boxers. While we were eating, she again kept making casual references to how scantily clad she was. At one point she said "I'm impressed, you could have pantsed me any time, it would have been so easy with these loose shorts, but instead you restrained yourself." She thought of that, not me! I said something like "We can leave full nudity for the next bet," and she said something like "Thanks for letting me preserve my last scrap of modesty." She sounded sarcastic when she said it, as she often did.

Afterwards we washed the dishes, and I just kept thinking about what she said about pantsing her. I wondered if she wanted me to do it, and if that was somehow her way of saying she wanted to night to end with sex. I was out of my mind with excitement by this time. So I decided to take a big risk. While she was standing at the sink washing a pan, I walked behind her and quickly tugged on the bottom of the boxers' pant legs so they fell down to her knees. It wasn't very hard, since the boxers were pretty loose on her. I was rewarded with the sight of her bare butt, not very curvy but very nice nonetheless.

She said "Oh my God!", but in a resigned way instead of a surprised way. She calmly turned off the water, wiped her hands on a towel, and turned around, holding one hand over her crotch and again blushing bright red. I had been afraid that I was overstepping, but instead of pulling the boxers up she reached down and pulled them off, letting them fall on the floor. She was now completely naked, with just that one hand for modesty. I grinned at her awkwardly and held out my hands like "What else could I do?"

She reached the other hand up and covered her breasts (more or less), and stood there looking at me with a strange, amused sort of expression. "Well, my humiliation is complete," she said, kind of sarcastically. "Humiliated?" I asked. "You look amazing. If I were you I wouldn't even put on clothes in the morning." She laughed and said "Between this and dancing, you've barely even seen me with my clothes on!"

"Maybe I never need to," I said, and she laughed. I walked over to her and put my arms around her bare waist and pulled her to me. She took her hands away from covering herself and grabbed my head and kissed me, then started taking off my own clothes.

And that was our first night together. We ended up being together for about 2 years, but that wasn't the end of our ENF adventures.
underdog_13

Post by underdog_13 »

This story could easily turn into a series...
JJS7

Post by JJS7 »

underdog_13 wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 1:46 pm This story could easily turn into a series...
That's a good idea actually!