Poolside Shenanigans.

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Themarble

Poolside Shenanigans.

Post by Themarble »

The scorching sun had settled in on its porch right up in that blue sky as Charlie and his friends made their way home from school, and boy was it hot. Ever since Charlie had moved from his hometown all the way in Luton, England, had always thought the heat here was barely habitable for anyone, yet people seemed to get on fine all around his new home. His friends did mention the heat, but they were nowhere near as affected as he was. The shorts and tank top helped, but that still left the bare skin on his arms and legs that was getting the unrelenting heat of the sun on them.

He hadn't put sunscreen on himself today, or rather he hadn't asked his mother to do it either as she would always do it herself rather than let him do it, treating him as though he were a small child. He was now 13 for goodness sake and he wanted to be treated as such. He would bet his friends, Steven and Abigail were not treated in such a manner. It was annoying, all these silly little rules and regulations she would enforce, hell he had to beg to be able to wash himself when they moved here and he was 12 then! She would still occasionally walk in though… All this was the tip of the iceberg, but Charlie’s day dreaming was abruptly broken as Abigail came around to his side and began to ask.

“Hey Charlie, how come we never get to check out your house? We’ve only ever seen your mom when she drops you off at school or when she comes to greet you and us at the front door…” Abigail's spunky personality was in full force as she nearly skipped throughout her steps as she asked her question. She wasn't a girly girl, far from it. The color choice of her clothes were boyish, her mannerisms were the same and her shoulder length hair was much shorter than her peers. The two boys both didn't see her as a girl, she was one of the guys to them and that hadn't seemed to bother Abigail yet, if anything she was very happy with the situation she found herself in. She didn't fit in with the other girls at school, she found the sports that boys did way more fun, she wasn't scared to roughouse her friends and hell, she usually came up on top of her boy buddies in various sports, especially soccer, something she especially loved to rub in Charlie's face as he came from the country that made the very “Football” that he seemed to be obsessed with.

Abigail's question seemed to take Charlie off guard though, he went a bit red in the face. Yes it was hot but Abigail could see the same blushed look he always displayed whenever he lost to her at the various games the crew played together. Without a better answer, Charlie had to just shrug. How could one say that he is embarrassed by his own mother and the way he treats him? How emasculating her treatment of him always is. He was a teen but if his friends saw what he went through on a daily basis, they would most certainly tease him. Charlie wanted out of this conversation, and luckily Abigail was going to respect it, only giving Charlie a nice smirk with an obvious “ok, keep your secrets” look.

Steven, of course, not as well versed in his observations as his other friend, remained ignorant to his friend's embarrassed expression and proceeded to further the conversation.

“Yeah man! You said you had a pool right? Quite a big one? Maaaaannn, it's hot and you look like you look like you are boiling enough as it is so you are totally gonna take a dip. How about you let us join you?”

“How about another time guys? You don't have your swimsuits with you guys!” Charlie tried to argue his point but Abigail, now increasingly moving away from her original stance on the situation, had to take another jab at it.

“Well! I am wearing a bikini under my clothes as I wanted to lay out in the sun when I got home and if I am not mistaken Steven is wearing trunks anyways so all he would have to do is get his underwear off in your bathrooms. And, well, you. You can just change into your shorts in your room, haha! Everyone owns a swimsuit!”

Charlie didn't own a pair of swimming trunks, not even a really tight speedo that he would hate to wear but still would, given the current situation. His wardrobe contained nothing of the sort, and that was his mothers doing. But no matter, he would just slip out of his shorts currently as they were dark enough to resemble a sort of swimsuit, no big deal. Hell he was even considering this. Mother was supposed to be out shopping with his older Sister at the moment, god only knows how late into the evening they will return, and his Stepfather was probably away slaving at his extremely well paying job.

Charlie was left with no reason to refuse. He even thought that if he refused they would likely barge in anyway, so with a sigh, he had to say ok.

His friend basically jumped with glee, they knew how nice Charlie's house looked from the outside, how prim and proper, they both wanted a tour. It was in the really nice part of Naples and coincidentally enough, by the time his friends got over begging, they were practically outside his house. Knowing his key was kept under the flower pot next to his front door, Charlie unlocked his home and his friends burst in as he followed their trail inwards.

As expected, it was a really nice house, Charlie's Stepfather was extremely well off and that was partly underselling it. This was initially considered the holiday home but after his stepfather got a promotion he couldn't refuse this ended up being the main home, it was a significant upgrade from the claustrophobic homes of Luton, and an upgrade that Charlie even after a year had yet to settle in. It still felt surreal, but his mother did end up marrying a rich man so it was expected.

His friends were enthralled with the place, it was shiny and very modern, they took their shoes off before exploring more making sure to note the nice and clean tiled flooring. They eventually made their way to the pool as a group. It was magnificent. It was covered in fencing making sure there was complete privacy and tucked away in the corner there was an entrance which led to the front yard. The pool was as big, somewhere between 1/3 to 1/2 of the local big swimming pool. The tiling around had sun chairs and even up above on a raised wooden platform was a hot tub. Charlie's friends could no longer wait as Steven rushed to the bathroom to remove his underwear as Abigail ran to the chairs to remove her outer layer.
Charlie made his way to the pool as his friends were getting ready, he too would get ready soon but he wanted to check out the temperature of the pool. He removed a sock and dipped in his foot till his ankle, yeah it was the perfect cool temperature for this type of day. The serene atmosphere was quickly destroyed as Steven’s barefoot running was heard as he jumped at the pool shouting,

“CANNON BALL!” as he came down with a massive crash spewing quite a volume of water in an amazing display as Abigail and Charlie could only stare at each other as they began to laugh.

“Well, guess it's time for me now!” Abigail followed suit and in her bright blue bikini jumped in, luckily hands over her chest to keep her suit secure in all the right places. Both of his friends were laughing and jokingly splashing each other before they changed their tone as they looked back at Charlie and almost in unison exclaimed,

“Coming in or not!?”

“Yeah, ok, lemme just get changed!”

Charlie walked over to the chair nearest to the door that was also under a sun umbrella. He removed his clothes all the way down to his underwear and proceeded to take a step to the pool.

“You're not gonna get in a suit?” Abigail called out slightly confused.

“Nah, I feel more comfortable like this!” Charlie lied.

“Suit yourself!” Abigail called back as she went back to splashing Steven who with a call out of, hey, started to retaliate.

Charlie made more steps over before he noticed his friends waving to him. He was confused, so he waved back awkwardly before realizing they weren't waving to him but rather to someone behind him. He turned his head and unfortunately it was mom, not good. Not good at all.

“You should have told me that you were bringing guests over Charlie!” Charlie's Mother shouted out jokingly.
“Right, you also can't go swimming like that either, come over here, you know the rules young man!”

“Wait but mum, please-”

“No buts. I don't want to hear it, young man!”

Charlie's heart was pounding, he knew exactly what this was leading up to, and he wanted to part in it.
“Ok, I changed my mind, I don't want to swim. Please don't make me mum, please!” Charlie pleaded.

Mother just smiled, Charlie had hope, but that hope was to be crushed.
“I want you to have fun Charlie, you were already about to have a dip and your friends are waiting.” She made an acknowledging wave to the pair already in the pool as they excitedly waved back having no idea what situation was unfolding right in front of their eyes.

“During such a hot day you definitely need a nice cool dip, and you can't do it dressed as you are. Now chop chop, don't make me wait!”

Charlie stepped over but just stood, his lips quivering in freight. This cant get any worse, he wasn't gonna do it, he was going to refuse. He was now right infront of his mother while looking up at her, her towering presence nearly made him submit but he needed to stand his ground. He was now sideways to his friends, they could see a bulge formed in his underwear as well as his little bubble butt. They were confused as to what was going on, a family spout? Had Charlie done something bad? Would they need to go?

“We can leave if there is an issue, Mrs Blanc…”

“No no, you kids are fine, my unruly son is the issue. Get those pair of undies off right now young man, you know that whenever you swim here you are to swim with nothing on yourself!”
No longer waiting Mrs Blanc got on her knees and put her hand on the side of Charlie's underwear, her fingers slipping under the waistband as she prepared to start tugging.

He looked over at his friends as Steven tried to hold in a laugh as he accidently snorted a bit of laughter out as Abigail's face was one of utter shock, excited shock, but nonetheless shock. The pair of friends chilling in the pool turned to each other with a smile and then turned back to the scene unfolding as Charlie tried to struggle, he tried to to fight but his smaller stature and much weaker build to his mother made it fruitless as even though he jiggled about all it ended up doing was help mother inch those undies lower and lower until more and more of his v-line was becoming visible. He began to whimper and beg, but at this point she was teasing him and his friends. He had questioned her authority and now he will pay the price of this being drawn out much longer than it needed to, making Charlie seem way more immature due to his behavior. She hoped his friends would tease him a bit to teach him a lesson to listen to mummy.

Charlie's privates were in his mum's face while he struggled. Of course a thin layer of cloth lay between the two, but it was still an embarrassing display with the undies pulled down to the base of his willy. His pubis was completely bare, it was clear he had yet to develop any hairs of anysort, but moving about in his pants was something seemingly a whole lot more developed, and Abigail’s eyes went a lot more wide open as the base of his ‘willy’ now was in full view.

The contrast in how white the skin that was hidden when compared to the rest of his body was quite apparent, it seems like he didn't swim a lot, probably because of his mothers rule, but that only made it a whole bunch more embarrassing as Mrs Blanc started to whistle exclaiming.

“Are you guys ready to see a little boy’s willy?”

“MUM PLEASE, STOP! I PROMISE I WON'T BE NAUGHTY EVER AGAIN!!! I'LL DO WHATEVER YOU SAY FROM NOW ON!!! PLEASE DON'T PULL MY PANTS DOWN!!! PLEASE!!!” Charlies begged, almost breaking down as a couple tears rolled down his face and he sniffled quite loudly.

“Let me think…” She said, pondering for a moment while looking at the boy's friends, anxiously anticipating the release of her son's member and his family jewels. She wasn't going to back off, she never planned to. She had her own rules, her authority was not to be questioned and so with a smile. With her hands roaming up her son's stomach, feigning a surrender as she quickly smirked and in one swift motion her sons world came crashing down as around his ankles was his undies, his dick and balls in complete displayed flopped around in their impressive size, flopping on his mother on the face with the foreskin covered tip of his cock, as he nearly stumbled with the force that was generated around his ankles. His friends starred in glee at the absolute gift they were witnessing.

“There it is, that wasn't so bad now, huh?” Mrs Blanc almost taunted.

Abigail couldn't believe her eyes. A real penis, right in front of her! She heard they all looked funny, but this one looked incredibly funny, it looked almost too big for his body and the things underneath. She heard they were called balls but they hung quite a bit, she thought they would be smaller, but nope. But what was that pink ruffily thingy at the top? She had seen drawings of dicks around the school, who hadn't. Everyone drew them, but none had the thingy he had on the top. She would have to ask him.

Steven was enthralled, invested and erected underneath his swimsuit. This was about the hottest thing he had seen in a while. He loved strip videos whenever he had seen adult videos online, his cousin showed him a while back and just now he witnessed one in real life. A proper forced strip, a pantsing… He didn't even know what to call it, but he knew it turned him on massively. He found his hand slowly moving to his pulsing member as he massaged it gently. No one was paying attention to him so he might as well.

Charlie turned away as Mother smiled and laughed,
“What are you doing, turn back around and go play with your friend… Oh stop it, stop being dramatic, I'm sure you know how much better it feels when everything is out in the fresh air.”

She grabbed her son by the shoulders and turned him 180 degrees around to have him now face his friends and the pool but he quickly collapsed his hands over his ‘weiner and nuts’ as his mother frowned and clasped her hands over his hands and separated them, showing off his big privates for the second time that day.
“We don't want it to look like you are playing with yourself now, do we?” Mother chuckled, giving his butt a nice quick slap that had enough pushing power to send him stumbling over to his friends, his nob swinging about.

How can he face his friends now?
Last edited by Themarble on Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jeepman89

Re: Poolside Shenanigans.

Post by Jeepman89 »

Awesome story Marble. I loved it! Can't wait to hear what happens next.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Yes it is a great day when Marble starts a new story.
I predict some big surprises.
Trundle

Post by Trundle »

Absolutely fantastic opening, brilliant scenario.

Loved the pushy strict Mum who seems to enjoy embarrassing poor Charlie, what other strange strict rules does she insist on?

Love the potential for his Sister to return home too, what's their relationship like? Will she help Charlie or does she enjoy him being naked too?

Huge fan of your work as you now Marble, cannot wait for the next installment.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Mrs Blanc, satisfied with her work, proceeded to call out to the group that she was going back inside to get on with some ironing and that if they needed her they could just go into the house to find her and get her attention. Just as she was about to go she quickly popped back and decided to take her sons scattered clothing as if she was already thinking he would instantly put it all on the second she was gone, like this he would only have limited options.

You’d have expected that the second mother left Charlie's two friends would burst into laughter, and both nearly did, but they miraculously held on just to make sure that she had left the earshot of the laughter that was inevitable as the two in the pool just let it all out as Charlie stood extremely uncomfortable as he shuffled in and jumped in the pool to hide from the shame that made up the entire situation.

The cool water engulfed him, blocking out the sight and muffling the sound of vibrating laughter, and for only a moment. He could ignore the situation, pretend it was a bad dream. Any second he would wake up now, right? Any second he would wake up and would continue making sure to never bring any friends home, right? Of course, Charlie wasn't naive enough to believe that would work as he quickly surfaced his head to hear the laughter that was now dying off. He basically strode through the swimming pool wall determined to keep his front bits hidden, he was still embarrassed by his white ass on display but that wasn't anywhere near as embarrassing as his ‘willy’ in clear view.

All Charlie could do now is glance down to see his big member sort of hovering in the water, its buoyancy on full display to himself. Man, how much more could begin to hate today?!

“Jeez dude, I would totally hate it if my mother did that to me, is this the only thing that she does? Man, I can't believe you are actually butt naked right now! I'm sorry, but it's funny the way she stripped you!” Steven was now just taking jabs at his friend.

Charlie let out a sniffle and answered.
“It's not the first time, ok? I'm very frustrated, this is why I never had you guys come over before. My mum doesn’t believe in modesty for young boys, I hate it! I'm not a little boy anymore, I'm a teen!”

It was clear to his friends that he was becoming increasingly frustrated and was displaying attributes of his personality that neither of them had seen before, so wanting to calm the situation, Abigail swooped in to save the day.
“Hey! It's ok, so what if we saw your junk… I don't care, I'll pretend I didn't see it! Completely gone from my mind!” Abigail joked aloud actually getting a sniffled chuckle out of Charlie again.
“And Steven has his own so I doubt he cares too! We are your friends! I can't promise we won't make a bit of fun of you, but that's what friends are for!”

Those words were soothing enough but the cherry on top was the hug he received from the back, her arms wrapped around his stomach, nearly too close to his penis but she couldn't have known that. Steven even gave a pat on the back of his friends shoulders as a sign that it was all ok.

His friends returned to playing and swimming in the water as Charlie was left to quickly think things over. What could he do now? He was naked, he definitely wasn't getting his clothes back and he definitely couldn't go back inside the house, without towels his mother would kill him if he walked in and left drips and wet footprints all over the floors indoors. Not literally of course, but the last thing Charlie wanted in the day would be to be spanked in front of his friends. The only thing he could do is to make the most of the situation and get involved with his friends and have fun. What else was there to do? At least the water made things less visible if he moved about a lot, it wasn't perfect but he couldn't snivel here all day. With that determination the boy turned around and strode in the water to his friends, not covering and putting on a fake mask of confidence.

“YEAH CHARLIE!!! Rock out with your cock out!!!” Steven couldn't help himself, he had to make a comment out of it. Abigail came up behind Steven and gave an exaggerated slap right on the back of his head as if to give her friend a little bit of a scolding.

"Dude!" She exclaimed as Steven looked back at her with a “what did I do wrong” look.

The group all begun to laugh and it wasn't long before splashes started to come from either side, in the span of 10 minutes the mood had changed. Charlie completely removed how naked he was from his mind and was playing like his normal self. Steven had the brilliant idea that they could play with a ball, something the entire group agreed on so Steven, having already seen a water volleyball kept in some sort of woven chest near the chairs, got out of the water to get it. He picked it up and threw it to the pair still in the pool.

Charlie leapt in the water to get it, surfacing for a second. The splash of water upward and around him kept his privates covered somewhat but the group could see all of the recently developing teen muscles on his abdomen and his arms as he worked his body into catching the ball. His friends had never seen him shirtless before today, well Steven had in the changing rooms but he had never paid attention to the body of his friend before. Sure he might have checked out his package too but the only thought he had was that his friend must have been stuffing something inside his underwear, today that was disproven, but made his friend did have a good body. No words were said, but he could just tell that Abigail was thinking the same thing.

“So what are we going to do?” Charlie called out.
Abigail and Charlie waited as Steven did another cannonball into the pool. He raised up and cleared his eyes while saying.
“Well we are gonna play some type of pool volleyball, I double bet you that you guys can't keep the ball up in the air as long as I can!”

“Oooh a bet, like we did with the dares?” Abigail quickly spoke up, she was a really competitive girl and the boys liked trying to prove her confidence wrong, of course failing, but they always gave it a good show.

“Yeah that was fun!” Charlie said completely zoning out the fact that if he did a dare like the ones they did at school the other day he would have to do them in the nude.
“Oh…wait-”

“Something like that, but instead of two people doing dares I think it should just be the person who fails to properly send the ball back up. Let's do a best of 5 or something so we don't have to stop every 5 seconds to do a dare.”

“So that means the most dares someone could do would be 5?” Charlie asked.

“Well yeah, if you can't receive it 5 times then you definitely deserve 5 dares, haha.” Steven chuckled.

“Well, I hope you boys are ready to get your butts kicked!” Abigail exclaimed while showing off her “guns”. Adding an exaggerated kissing motion to her skinny arms which made the whole view of what she was doing that much funnier. She was right though, she was likely going to be kicking their butts very easily.

With the rules established and the group settling into their positions the game was on. Initially the game started off well, everyone was hitting the ball and making sure it didn't move. Even Charlie's spirit improved, all the moving and splashing did cover him up substantially, but that wasn't even it now, he was genuinely invested. Perhaps a little too much as he made a mistake so the first dare was now on him. A mistake later and it was racking up.

Steven and Abigail were laughing, but that was just a part of the game. Even the two of them had already forgotten their friend was naked as well. At least for the time being, and the kids were being normal kids again. Another mistake from Charlie and the ball this time flew out of the pool and plopped at the ground beside.

“I'll get it!” Abigail shouted lifting herself out of the water and showing off her perky shapely behind as she climbed out and walked over to the ball as she jumped back in the pool about to call the next set of volleys.
“You aren't great at this, are you Charlie?” She exclaimed, sticking out her tongue and pulling the skin below her eye down slightly in order to expose the inside of her eyelid. She was playing mind games, and it worked.
Charlie wanted to show her for making a bit of a fool of him so when the game started he was playing risky. It worked for a bit, nearly making the athletic Abigail stumble as he awkwardly received the ball to make sure it was awkwardly sent back, but Abigail was too good, too reactive. She sent all the balls back, but unexpectedly and in a 1 v 1 duel with Abigail she quickly hit the ball over to Steven who then took his chance to hit it Charlie’s way. Charlie, off balance, could never make the save but he tried anyway. He launched himself sideways, arm stretched out and he did hit it, but with no way to properly direct how he would hit it, sent it flying.

“Whoa, do you actually wanna do dares buddy?” Steven asked sarcastically.
“I'll go get it.”

His movements were not as fluid and flexible like Abigails were but he still quickly got out and walked over to the ball before returning for the final round. Abigail and Steven were lucky so far, 4 dares for their friend and none for them and it would probably be a plus one for his friend too. He just wasn't lucky today, oh well.

Charlie wasn't done yet, he needed to at least get one of his friends out, not even just to give them a dare, but for his pride. As soon as the game started he patiently waited. Waited for when the ball was moving at him at a good pace for him and he leapt up, using all the strength in his legs to send him flying. Like a dolphin leaping out of water he rose. His willy following suit, all exposed in front of his friends, taking away their attention as they couldn't look away, it was like slow motion.

*badonk*

He spiked the ball hard, sending it Abigail's way, but she was preoccupied with the sight in front of her and by the time she realized he was sending it her way it was too late. She still attempted of course, and her arms hit it, but it went flying off all the way to the grass, further than anyone had hit it so far. But unfortunately for Abigail, that meant she would take a dare. But oh well.

Charlie stood laughing in the pool, completely oblivious to the fact that he truly was the biggest loser. He was a bit out of breath, adrenaline running through his veins. He was glad he stood his ground though that was when his friends began to laugh.

“Laugh all you want man, but if I recall I went to go and get the ball before… Oh and Abigail went to get the ball before that… so logically the person to get it this time would be you. And guess what! You are gonna have to do it nude, haha!”

Charlie slumped again, but he was right. It would be his turn, and he promised himself he would just act like he normally did around them. Abigail offered to go sensing that her friend was a little upset but Charlie shut her down saying that it was in fact his turn.

He shimmied to the pool wall and pulled himself up and out, exposing the underwear tan lined ass he showed off before as he ran to the ball with his back to his friends, he would have to turn around eventually but he could just cover his bits with the ball, no big deal. He took a look at his privates and noticed they had shrunk a bit from being active in the pool. His whole package down there looked noticeably smaller than before, embarrassingly so, but they wouldn't see it so it didn't matter. He grabbed the ball and smiled holding it in front of his dick and balls as he returned to his friends as Steven shouted for him to throw it. Charlie wasn't going to do that of course but out of the corner of his eye he saw exactly what he did not want to see.

Mother had returned with a bottle in hand, a bottle Charlie didn't wanna see. Sunscreen!

“I don't want you out here in the sun without it Charlie! It's clear that your friends have some on but you haven't even asked for the bottle today and I don't trust you to do everything right so come here and let mum put it on you!”

Charlie didn't dare move as his friends shushed their conversation as they both grew incredibly invested.

“Oh come on, chop chop, we don't have all day! Besides, your friends have seen everything by now!” Mother demanded.

Charlie with no choices left turned around and showed off his much smaller appendage, it must've been the cold, or it was the movement. Charlie would rather it look normal, no attention drawn to it. He’d rather it looked normal than whatever chilly state his willy was currently in.

Something that Charlie himself didn't realize at the time was that his shrinkage was currently the size of what other boys his age were supposed to have normally, and not whatever sausage he had. At least that is what Steven knew and he currently couldn't stop staring, and out of the corner of his eye he could very much see that Abigail was in the same predicament. Endlessly curious and endlessly informed.

Charlie made his way over, his feet slapping across the patio, his willy bouncing around in some sort of dance as all attention was on him. He tried to be smart, to face away from his friends but mother was already saying she would do his back first.

The slightly cold cream was being worked into his back as he could feel his mothers hands slide around his body as they reached his backside. All he could do was close his eyes as he couldn't bear to look into his friends eyes any longer. Luckily it was over quickly and he was soon going to be able to turn around soon he hoped, but again he was wrong.

With an arm slung around and an arm under and through his legs mother started to do the place Charlie had been most not looking forward to, his dick and balls, but it was inevitable as was every previous occasion. One hand grasped his balls and the other grabbed his dick. His eyes shot open to see the wide eyed stare of his friends faces and pressed against his right hip, his mothers face was placed. Noticing she had gotten his attention, she began to smile showing off her pearly white teeth. Charlie didn't know whether it was all intentionally embarrassing or not, this wasn't a new occasion he had been stripped many times, but today was different. It was like she was purposely showing him off, showing off how much her boy had grown.

This wasn't the only issue at the moment, there was another looming over Charlie's head, a nightmare. You see, Charlie is a growing boy, and growing boys all have a significant issue when it comes to unexpected surprises. The unexpected surprise being the movement in their loins. Boners, hardons, erections and stiffies!

Recently those have started to become a hell of an issue for poor Charlie, whether that be in the mornings or right as he is being called to present to the class, they always pop at the worst times. Unbelievable as it may be, it has yet to happen in front of mom during these strip sessions, and Charlie wanted to keep it that way. He was determined to do so, and was biting his lip to divert any attention from the pleasurable feeling of his loins being fiddled around with.

“We have to make sure his willy is nice and coated, especially with how exposed you guys are to the sun.” Mother stated to Charlie's friends, completely oblivious to the mood of the group.
“Are you sure you don't want to take off your suit, Steven? I promise that it feels a whole lot better if you do! Isn't that right Charlie?”

Charlie remained still so Mother took it in her own hands literally, she shook the willy in an up and down motion pretending that his appendage had a life of its own and was agreeing with her.

Charlie could hear an audible gasp from Abigail as mother moved onto the next part of Charlie's body, she had pulled back his foreskin and a nice bright and quite large head popped out from its hidden enclosure. It really was quite large, obnoxiously so. Charlie wasn't hard yet, he was quite soft actually but this action made him feel quite a twinge in his nether regions, mother had to stop now before the movement accidentally awoke his dick from its nice slumber, so that it may raise itself up to peek and see what was going on. Luckily for Charlie, his mother did the one thing that saved him from the very embarrassment he nearly suffered and as a consequence was safe, for now.

Mothers fingers feathered over the newly exposed tip, tickling Charlie. The tickle sent Charlie into a spasm, completely negating the building up of arousal that was boiling.

“Still as sensitive as ever.” Mother whistled.

She let this dick drop till it hung on his balls and quickly finished up the rest of her boy, when it came to his face she stood up, gave him a quick peck of his forehead with her lips and quickly smothered his face as he made a loud humming noise as he wanted to get out of her grasp. Just like that she was done.

“Ok, I am going to head inside for a bit, perhaps I will actually get changed into a swimsuit and join you guys for a bit. Maybe. Oh and Charlie don't go in the pool for a little bit, you have to let the cream dry.” And with that, mother disappeared inside leaving Charlie all nice, covered and shiny.

Splashing from the pool was heard as Abigail and Steven got out of the pool and made their way over. Charlie looked at them as Steven began to exclaim.

“MAN I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST SAW THAT! MAN, SHE TOUCHED YOU EVERYWHERE, WEINER TOO!”

“Hey, don't shout please, come on! Abigail, please get him to be quiet!” Charlie begged.

It wasn't going to work this time, Abigail dropped her more mature stance and began to say.

“How comes you have that pinky tip hidden behind all that skin! It was huge too!” She pointed down at the pink extension. It really embarrassed Charlie so he popped it back over.
“EEK! WHAT THE HELL!” She laughed.

“Seriously man, how did you not pop a stiffy!” Steven chuckled.
“I totally would have!”

“Is that what an erection is? Don’t your guys’ thingies get hard?” Abigail asked.

Charlie, completely done with the conversation, went over to the chairs to lie in the sun, completely ignoring his friend's constant bombardment of questions, he wanted none of it. He lay down, dick draped over to the side on his leg, as he looked at his friend's smile. He asked what was up.

“Well, I think you forgot something. Something to do with… dares!” Steven smirked.

Charlie's eyes were wide, he forgot, he forgot that he is now fully naked and unable to hide in the pool but still to do dare! Four dares! Crap! He would plead but it was no use, he definitely wouldn't want to take a forfeit. He had to succumb to fate, and it looked like Abigail was more than excited.

“Ok, me first! Charlie I want you to… let us see your weiner for as long as we want, no covering!”

Charlie gulped, her asking that made him feel another twinge down below… Can he even fight this one?
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Amazing chapter, Marble. Love that he has to do dares now totally naked. Should be good.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Steven wants to know how Charlie didn't pop a stiff one.

Well I think for much of the remaining story Charlie can change his name to: Stiffly Stifferson.
If steven ends up naked...and I'm gonna guess he will, then he will have his own issues.
It's gonna be a good day to be Abigail.
Trundle

Post by Trundle »

Great to see the 2nd chapter of this story and what a chapter it was.

I liked how Charlie slowly got used to being naked and right when it seemed like no big deal here comes his Mum again to cause him problems and embarrass the poor boy.

The dares should be incredible to read, and we haven't even got Charlie hard yet. What else does his Mum have planned and what will she think when she sees her son fully aroused?

Cannot wait for more!
Buckaroo

Post by Buckaroo »

Look forward to the next chapter.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

There wasn't really a thing that Charlie could do, the dare was set and he had to follow. He just had to hope there would be more twinges down below.

“Oh really Abi? Can you not pick anything different?” He sighed, trying to get her to feel bad and change her mind. Abigail just smiled and shook no, even if she wasn't a girly girl she wanted more time to study this appendage. More time to burn it into her mind.
“Ok fine! How long do I have to let you gawk at it?”

“Only a couple of minutes!” She chirped, not wanting to waste anymore time.

“Remember no covering up! Keep those hands to your sides!” Steven had to add in.

Charlie dropped his strategically placed hands to his sides as his friends inched their heads in closer marveling at the dick and balls on display. Both friends were smiling and all Charlie could do was stare at them. Oh it was embarrassing, but something deep down felt naughty, a good type of naughty. The type of naughty that only one who knows they are way too old to be out in the buff can feel. The feeling started in his head and around his body, enveloping him. The constant attention and looming eyes were too much for his developing body and though he was trying to battle the arousal building, it was a losing battle.

Charlie tried wiggling his toes, wiggling his fingers, anything to try and take his mind away from what was going on. It wasn't working ,far from it. He could feel and see the growth happening, each second, each heartbeat a surge of blood rushed into the organ and it lengthened. The first couple of surges likely weren't caught by his friends, but eventually their eyes went wide when they noticed the penis looking quite a bit larger than when they started to look at it and it still continued to grow, eventually it had grown big enough to where to started to lift of his leg and sling itself to his abdomen.

“Whoa! So that's how it does it!” Abigail spoke with glee.

Charlie, desperate to put an end to this, tried to cover up with his hands but before he could even get them over the growing rod Steven interrupted.

“Nah buddy! It's a dare, if you get a boner, oh well. You can't cover up though or you get a forfeit!” Steven smirked while Abigail could only nod her head up and down.

She was still in shock that she was getting such a close up of how a boy's organ worked, it looked big. Really big. Whenever she thought it was done growing it continued to amaze her by growing more! Seriously, how did Charlie hide this thing?!

Eventually the rod grew to its full size, completely lifting itself up from the boy's abdomen and ‘levitating’. The foreskin covered head was just about in line with the boy's belly button. All Steven could think was how much of a ‘monster’ Charlie's dick was. Charlie wasn't small by any means. He was an average height boy, so where on earth did this third leg come from? Steven wasn't even jealous, he was in utter awe. Abigail was in shock, was this the size that all boys had? Was this the average? That was supposed to go inside a girl? Well, no way she would let such a thing anywhere near her kitty but boy was it impressive.

"It's like another arm, another leg?!?!" Abigail shrieked.
“Dude, are you guys all like that! Are all boys your guys’ ages that big?!”

Steven didn't really want to answer, his actions spoke louder than words though and Abigail took the hint. It wasn't, the naked boy in front of her was big, very big. Something came over Abigail, she couldn't explain it herself, she had never felt such a way. Her hand left her side, slowly inching its way closer to the boy's leg, to its ultimate target. She knew it was naughty, she knew she shouldn't be thinking of touching her bestfriends stiffie. She had to ask, she needed to satisfy her curiosity of how it felt, how it all worked, how hard was it? It didn't look like it would be too solid, but it stood impressively, as if standing defiant to gravity.

“Hey Charlie!” She grabbed both of the boys' attention with one soft and subtle exclamation.
“Could I maybe… tou-”

The entire group could hear a little fiddling of a door handle, making Charlie suddenly and unexpectedly flip over so fast that Abigail just barely missed getting a loud *thwap* on her hand, receiving a minor amount of skimming instead but just the thought that her hand had touched Charlie’s dick, even if slightly, made Abigail feel a little tingly inside. She felt a little hotter than usual, and it wasn't the sun, the poor girl was blushing. Blushing bright red.

Charlie was in an even more compromised position, he too was blushing. What was he to do? Mother was approaching and he was stuck with a boner tucked right under his stomach. All Mum had to do was order him to get up for god knows what and or start her random bouts of tickling and his boner would be revealed to her for the first time. He was already extremely embarrassed at the fact his friends had been the first people to ever see him so erect but he couldn't live with his mother seeing it. She would never let him forget it and he doubts it would take long before his sister heard about it, or was even able to see it. Just the thought of it made the boy shudder, but his erection did not subside one bit.

“I thought you kids might have wanted some towels to dry off before going inside, I don't want you guys slipping and hurting yourselves… or making a mess… I made some lemonade just now and left it in the fridge, Charlie knows where, so follow him inside when you want something to drink.” She said while placing the towels on the beach table nearby the group before turning back to her boy and asked.

“I hope you haven't been hiding yourself and your bits!” Charlie was quick to rebuttal exclaiming he hasn't and he was just tanning his back for a bit. Mrs Blanc didn't believe him straight away, of course she wouldn't, she knew how her son was whenever he was going au natural recently, ever since he was 11 years old he started to rush away sometimes, like he had something to hide. She would have thought that his modesty would have worn off by now, but it never seemed to. He got a lot calmer around family but whenever there was a hint of someone else being around he would always regress. She wanted her son to feel comfortable in his own body, and she was going to try harder and harder.

She looked at both of his friends with a raised eyebrow as if asking.
“Is he telling the truth?” to which his friends nodded following up the boy's rebuttal.

Maybe he was changing? Maybe some alone time with his friends would bring him out of his shell? Well she would see how it went, if she notices him continuing to cover up she would take action and make sure he wouldn't, he has nothing to hide anyway? She chalked it down to a boy thing. Was it the size of his genitals he was concerned with? The way they looked? He was a nice looking natural boy down there, a bit more on the well endowed spectrum, well especially for his age, but surely he would want to show that off? That's what she remembers boys were like when she was his age…

“Alrighty, tan your tush Charlie! Make sure to not neglect your front or I'll make sure you spend tomorrow doing so! I don't want my boy looking cooked only on one side, hahaha!” She joked, lightly slapping the boy's bottom. He avoided the ultimate embarrassment…for now…

With that the group watched and Charlie's mother made her way to the door and made it inside once again. The instant second the group seemed safe Steven nudged his friend. He didn't get a response quick enough so he nudged again warranting a response.

“What?” Charlie exclaimed.

“Dude… The dare!” Steven responded.
“You didn't forget about it did you? Why did you turn over? I mean your Mom has already seen you naked right? She sees you naked all the time, no?”

Charlie tried to tread carefully, how was he to explain all of it?

“Look dude… I just… Ok, look… My Mum has never seen… You know…” Charlie was struggling for words here. He just couldn't say it.

Steven caught on, he had to stop himself smiling. There was no way! He had to confirm it! He needed to make sure Charlie said it!

“What dude? Your dick? She sees it all the time, what's the big deal!”

Charlie became increasingly frustrated and saw no better way to explain it then flipping back on his stomach to display his continuing boner to his friends, using two fingers and his thumb to grip the base and pulling the boner skyward showing just how long the boy really was. It was a three to four hander that was for sure.

“She's never seen me with a boner, OK!?” Letting the dick thwack back for added emphasis. The laughter of his two friends couldn't be contained, it was hysterical. It was partly unbelievable too. Steven knew himself how much his little friend popped up, and if he was naked he knew he would always be sticking up. From everything Abigail knew about boys from internet forums and girl rumours, the kind she only eavesdropped on in the bathrooms at school, boys always had hardons. Both friends couldn't believe the boy's story and proceeded to press on. How was it possible? Really never? Were you ever close to a boner in front of her? Again, the boy was being overwhelmed.

“Close a couple of times, but I always escaped. Always got lucky, always!” Charlie sighed. The boy stood up, boner pointing skyward and swaying with his movements. Wobbling and such. He hastily made his way into the pool and purposely let himself fall right in, embracing the more cooled temperature of the pool, and luckily it was working. He wasn't sure if it was the pool or the fact he had immediate cover but he felt the slow lowering of his rod down below and felt calmness once again.

Steven couldn't keep his smile hidden, not after such revelation came out, new information that he could use for his own… well… more dirty minded goals. He always liked the idea of being in a more naked state, in front of eyes other than his own. Naked and visibly aroused. He had been in such a situation recently where that very thing happened to him. He would never put himself in a situation where he would actively choose to be nude, to be naked. But he knew if he was, it would be hard to get clothed again. He just could never make the first step. Heck he would join Charlie right now, but he is a little put off by how much larger his friend is then him. If he were to get stripped “against his will” though…

“Can we get some of that lemonade then, man? I'm a bit thirsty!” Steven called out.

“Yeah me too!” Abigail followed up, as the two raised themselves off of the ground they had been sitting on.
“Need us to dry you off?” Abigail popped a joke at Charlie's expense, though if Charlie took her up on the offer she would actually have followed through.

“Nah no need, thank you very much!” Charlie shrugged off the joke as he came out of the pool and marched over to the towels, selected on and dried himself off the best he could in the shortest amount of time. He was wet, but not dripping. Mum wouldn't kill him if he went inside like this.

His friends were at his side, and Abigail was acting strange. She was being a bit more, well touchy. Charlie dismissed the thought quickly, but her arm was wrapped around his own as they made their ways inside and she was holding on quite tightly. Strange, very strange.

Steven couldn't keep his comments to himself yet again.

“So no boner, huh? Had to jump into the pool to get rid of it?” Steven smiled
“Remember, you still have 4 dares to do!”

“Nu-uh! I have 3, I just did one, don't try to scam me here buddy!” Charlie retorted as though his friend forgot how to count, really trying to baby him.

“Well, uh technically, Stevens is right Charlie. You didn't complete the dare, you covered up before we said you could.” Abigail claimed.

“Well yeah but my Mum could have seen my, ya know!” Charlie tried to claim.

“I don't make the rules man, should've just let her see it I guess!” Abigail shrugged, as if it was that simple. Steven was in absolute glee. He never thought he’d have won over Abigail so easily, she always backed Charlie a little more but not today. Today she had changed and something about Charlie having his cock out must've caused it. Steven wasn't complaining, he now got to see what embarrassing situations he would be causing for his friend with all the dares he could give out.

The group made their way inside and to the fridge, Charlie very much on edge. He was still battling his hormones, even if his body isn't reacting currently, he knew that it could happen at any second. Mother was still inside and he made sure he was completely soft, looking down constantly at his crotch. Being a bit more plump than usual was ok, but the second it started to rise, or even get thicker wouldn't be acceptable to the young boy. However, his friend just enjoyed the view of the increasingly scared naked boy in front of them. It was still so surreal.

Charlie opened the fridge, taking a little extra time in front of the open door, the cold internals cooling down his externals. Bringing him down to a more shrunken state. He already prepared glasses on the counter and put ice in. He quickly filled the glasses right up and gave them to his friends as they vocalised their appreciation.

The very second he picked up his own glass, the doorbell rang. Charlie's eyes went wide open as Abigail and Steven looked at his reaction in confusion. 5 seconds had not passed as the group heard Charlie's Mother shout.

“Charlie dear, if that's you in the kitchen could you get that?!”

Charlie didn't want to but he knew he would only open himself to a spanking, plus he was told to lead his friends to the fridge, mother knew it was him. He didn't want to open the door butt naked, he would just conveniently position himself behind the door and or turn his back quickly as if leading them inside. Yes it was a perfect plan! He knew it wasn't the case, he was going to get seen butt naked and there was nothing he was going to do to stop that, but oh well. At least it would be quick right?

The group made their way to the front door, drinks in hand. Right before Charlie even got to the door, Steven began some tomfoolery. He quickly asked that Charlie hold his drink for him and stupidly Charlie took it rendering both his hands active, unable to cover his bits below. Stevens' smile couldn't have been larger when he made his way to the door. I mean, it was such a simple prank but so effective. Charlie was now to be the prime target for whoever's eyes were to be on the other side of the door. Steven already knew who it was, he could see through the side window, and he was getting giddy. Oh this was going to be good, oh it was bound to be embarrassing.

Charlie felt the tingle down below return. It was all happening too fast. Steven latched onto the door. Charlie's mind was going in many directions at this point, trying to think about who it was. A delivery person, had mother ordered something? A neighbour? The pool mechanic? His stepfather returning earlier than expected? His sister?

There was no time to do anything, Steven got the door moving as Charlie could feel his 'latch' down below working. His own handle. It wasn't noticeable from the front on but he definitely felt his cock lift off his balls. If he were to turn to his side his slowly arousing status would be known. There was no way to escape it anyway. His heart was pounding.

When the door opened enough to see who it was, Abigail was greeted by likely the second most popular girl in the local high-school, Klara (15). Wearing a tank top, low denim shorts that really showed off the girls naturally coming in curves, all while the pink strings of bikini peeked out. She wasn't even paying attention to anything in front of her. She was too preoccupied by using her phone, clearly texting someone.

Charlie was too in shock to even respond. They were right in front of him. He was still in the midst of growing an erection. It was lifted even more now. Fully noticeable. Still way off a semi, but the growing hadn't finished yet.

This girl wasn't even paying attention, it was like everything and everyone was playing on the heartstrings of this one poor boy. It just had to be one of his sister's friends though because of course it had to be. It had to be the one that Charlie had a major crush on. Charlie made sure that whenever his sister, Steph, had friends around he would never do anything that would lead him in a scenario where his Mother would be up to her usual antics so he would normally excuse himself to his room. A room conveniently positioned above the pool, Charlie's favourite location.

You see, Charlie had actually started to feel things recently downstairs. Feelings that never seemed to settle unless he put a hand down there. Feelings he only ever felt when he gazed upon certain girls, certain features. Whenever he saw them he just had to tug himself.

The technique he heard back from back home, a playground rumour, wanking and boy did it do wonders. Charlie erection was giving off delicious pulses, sensations that he could barely believe he was capable of feeling. All resulting in a nice tingle at the end. At the beginning this all resulted in nothing. Only sensations cut off by him feeling an immense climax and then he couldn't carry on, he was too sensitive. However recently, when he started to experiment, something changed.

He was doing his usual watching when he became fixated on Klara, the neighbour girl. Her pink bikini was likely her best and she brought it that very day. He erected quickly, pulling his peeter out of his shorts when he quickly found himself pulling his foreskin down slightly and feeling but a moment of the sensations hidden beneath.

This was strange to Charlie. Whenever his mother bathed him and got to the same part, it was ticklish. Overly sensitive and a easy way that his mother used to tickle him in the bath, a way of making a small game out of a chore. But this time the sensation, while ticklish, felt good. Too good to ignore. He had never had his skin pulled back when he was erect, it was tight and it never seemed to be helpful until now.

Charlie began to roll down his foreskin, it was tight and a real piece of work, but it didn't hurt. As more and more of the strained head was starting to bulge out, the more sensation Charlie felt. It was wonderful. Here he was, kneeled and tugging while looking at a girl he had developed a major crush on. Eventually the whole thing popped out displaying quite the large mushroomy knobhead that even had Charlie a bit concerned. He didn't like the way it looked. It seemed unnatural to him, alien even. The way it bulged, the darker angry colour of it.

He tried to roll it back up but encountered a problem, the skin wouldn't budge up, this new found secret was refusing to once again become a secret and just the quick rub from the top of his hand that was trying to cover himself back up on the rim of his swollen mushroom sent shivers down his spine. He knew then and there what he had to do, he knew that when he was soft the skin easily went over his head. The way it looked now made it apparent that if he didn't cover it up the sensations provided from just being uncovered would keep him erect and unable to cover back up. Charlie just had to wank, and wank he did.

While sliding his hand up and down his shaft, he now persevered and incorporated his head, the sensation had him drooling. It definitely helped that Klara was now rubbing oil on herself. Really getting it into the good parts, well the good parts for a boy to stare at that was for sure. He felt some carnal energy burning inside his loins as his paced picked up, a warm tingly feeling building up. His rod, now the hardest he had ever felt it, throbbed and for the first time ever, leaked something.

Charlie didn't even slow down to study it, he just appreciated how it made it easier to continue on this adventure, this journey. However all journeys have some sort of peak, and Charlie had just crossed his own and he was about to experience it for the first time.

A moan escaped his lips as his cock became like a steel beam in his hands as his pace quickened, his breath labored. His cock, an artillery seemingly ready to fire.

*splat*

With a forceful exit, jism flew and plastered itself against the wall at the bottom of his window. Completely taken aback, Charlie's attention shifted downward as his cock lurched, another throb, and from the pulsating head another bout of white cream flew out in a rope.

*splat*

Lines were being drawn on this particular white wall in his bedroom, Charlie completely taken aback stopped his manipulations and watched as his angry and veiny erection took complete hold of him, his attention and arousal and furiously expelled more and more cum, boy cum.

*splat*
*splat*
*splat*

It felt like minutes of his life, his cock continued to spit Charlie's seed outward until eventually there appeared to be nothing left as the throbbing and pulsing eventually resulted in some major dribbles, into minor dribbles and then a bubble of white pearly cum rested in the top of the knob hole as his erection started to lower. Eventually softening to where he could actually roll the skin back, but he didn't. Not yet. He fell to his knees and then on his back, this young boy was spent. He needed some recouping time. Serious recouping time. He looked at the mess he made and couldn't believe he had his first wet orgasm. He thought it was never going to happen to him, he couldn't believe it. He would be jumping around in glee if it wasn't for his lack of energy.

He didn't quickly get himself together. His foreskin above his now deflated head. The only issue was the dripping mess on his wall. He cleaned it up as best he could but he couldn't remove the entire evidence. Now way, he orgasm was way too messy to hide. He settled on a naughty idea though. If he brought a glass of lemonade and accidently spilled it in the same area, the stain left over from the clean would just look like a spilt drink.

Charlie did follow through with that idea and got a telling off from his mother, barring him from sugary drinks in the room but it was better than the alternative. He was just extremely glad with the result. He can now cum, though he will keep this massive head to himself, for as long as he has a tongue. It was his shocking secret. He didn't want to freak anyone else out. He was scared of that, but he couldn't see a life without it. It was now a part of him that he could never again ignore.

Returning from his daydream, Charlie was struck with reality. He completely missed Klara's question and a quick peek downward confirmed a building fear, he was desperately erect. His foreskin was actually slightly pulled back due to how aroused the poor boy was, showing off an engorged and flared up red colour, a nice slit and a more spread foreskin ruffle. Abigail and Steven were shocked but Charlie wasn't. It wasn't far fetched how he got in this situation.

Hell since his first ever wet orgasm last week, he felt it building down below, like how he heard on the playground. Once you are able to cum, you need to do so frequently. You need to wank frequently, but Charlie didn't. He had been waiting a week until the weekend to properly enjoy another view of the girls and to hopefully recreate the orgasmic bliss, but his body was tired of that now. He has denied his balls long enough and they demanded attention.

"Are you even listening, Charlie? I swear, maybe your sister is right about you being a dwee-" Klara exclaimed, now beginning to lift her eyes away from her touch screen only to be gifted with the sight of her friend's little brother, his two friends on either side, all while he was butt naked with the biggest erection she ever had the pleasure of seeing at this point in her life.

"YO WHAT THE FUC-"
Last edited by Themarble on Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.