Don’t Get Out of the Pool

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
edithdick

Don’t Get Out of the Pool

Post by edithdick »

Kara had always been a chubby kid, ever since she was a little kid. Back then, she played with the other boys and girls in the neighborhood and everyone just accepted her as-is. But as they got older, and she got heavier, it became awkward to be around the kids she grew up with. By the time she was in High School, she had just stopped trying to hang out, and just stayed home. Her mom wanted her out of the house, because more exercise would help with the weight problems, so she said. Kara just didn’t feel comfortable any more.

Then came Tyler’s birthday party. It was mid-summer, and Kara’s mom had gone over to Tyler’s house to make sure that Kara was invited over. She didn’t want to go, but since it was a pool party, she decided that she could just go sit in the pool and not bother anyone. She’d stay for an hour and then leave quietly.

She put on her bathing suit and then wrapped a towel around her to make sure nobody could see her fat rolls as she walked the three blocks to Tyler’s house. She also carried over the wrapped present her mom had bought for her to bring as a birthday gift. Tyler’s mom welcomed her with a warm smile and let it into the back yard where the other kids were already running around, drinking cool-aid and chasing one another with squirt guns. There was a big chocolate cake on the other side of the yard, sitting on a table next to where the pile of gifts that the kids had brought for Tyler.

Kara headed over to set the gift in the pile. She saw the cake and had a shiver. No way was she eating cake in front of this crowd. One of the girls, Becky, saw her looking at the cake and screamed, “Better hurry everyone, Kara found the cake!”

Kara was humiliated. She scurried away from the pile of presents, dropped her towel by the edge of the pool and quickly slipped into the water. Another pain of embarrassment as someone mentioned how they could make a tent from Kara’s bathing suit. She wanted to cry, but she had decided that she could hold it in until she got home.

After that, her plan worked well. Once she was in the pool, sitting quietly as she was, nobody noticed her and they just ran around playing and screaming. Some other girls had gotten in the pool as well, but they were content to ignore Kara as long as she didn’t get in their way.

After a while, Tyler’s mom came out and helped as Tyler opened his presents. She had never seen so many gifts in her life. Her birthday parties were spent with her parents at some pizza restaurant. It was okay, but this was party was a wonder to her. She just watched as he opened present after present. His mom made him say thank you to whomever brought whichever gift he had opened. He even thanked Kara. Her mom had gotten him a pair of roller blades!

While Tyler was finishing that up, his mom cut the cake and made sure every kid got a piece. Kara had to say “No, thank you.” Three times before his mom stopped asking her. The cake looked delicious, but she would have had to get out of the pool, and that was not happening.

After that Tyler’s mom said she had to go to work. She instructed Tyler to keep the noise to normal levels and call if anything happened. After that she left. Suddenly, Kara didn’t feel like staying any longer either, as the only person who had been nice to her just left.

Kara tried getting out of the pool, but was pulled back in by Becky and Stacy. They were the same age as her, and were the first kids in her class who had started bullying her when they were all 10 years old.

“Where ya going Kara Beara?” They taunted.

“Hey Vik!” Stacy yelled. “Do you really think you can make a tent with Kara’s swimsuit?”

“Yea!” Vik yelled back, stuffing his face with a second piece of cake. “You’d probably make a circus tent from that thing!” Laughter erupted from around the party.

Kara’s hands were still on the edge of the pool as she tried exiting again. Stacy, Becky and another girl named Kim all pulled her into the center of the pool and began yanking down her bathing suit. She tried fighting them, but they just pushed her under water. When she came up, the bathing suit was gone!

She saw that Becky had it and was swimming away. She grabbed at Becky’s leg and pulled her back, but Becky threw it to Kim who immediately tossed it up to Tyler, who was standing next to the pool.

“Here you go, Vik. Show us what you learned in Boy Scouts!” Tyler said as he handed Kara’s bathing suit over to Vik.

“Let’s go find some sticks and I’ll see how big this thing gets!” Vik said.

Kara was mortified. She swam over to the side of the pool and pressed her body against the edge so nobody could see her. “Why are you doing this?” She cried.

Nobody answered her. The girls had gotten out of the pool, and everyone had gone looking for some sticks in the nearby woods. Vik was really going to try to build a tent from her swimsuit!

Kara just stayed in the pool. She had no choice. If she got out, she would be standing in front of all of these mean kids buck naked. They even took her towel as they headed out. Kara couldn’t see anyone, but she heard them laughing about whatever Vik had done to her bathing suit.

After a while, they came back to taunt her some more. “Come on out and get your suit back, Fatty!” One said. Another said, “Naw, she needs to keep swimming until she loses some weight.”

A couple of the boys tried lifting her out of the pool, but she was too slippery from the water and too heavy for them to lift, so they ended up falling in. She kicked and screamed until they left her alone.

Eventually, the kids started leaving Tyler’s house. It was getting late, so they were headed home. Tyler told her she had to go too. She didn’t want to, but with most of the kids gone, she decided that this was as good as it was going to get.

She climbed out of the pool. “Look at the size of her tits!” One of the boys yelled.

“If you weighed 500 pounds, you’d have tits like that too.” Another boy said with a laugh.

As soon as Kara was out of the pool, her hands clamped over her privates. She screamed back, “I do NOT weigh 500 pounds, you asshole!”

They just laughed harder.

“Where is my suit?” She demanded.

“Vik took it.” Tyler said.

Kara realized that she was going to need to run home like this. Everyone was still teasing her, so she decided just to go for it.

“Watch out!” A girl screamed in laughter. “There goes a charging hippo!”

It’s kind of hard to run when you are excessively fat. Kara did her best to keep from looking like she was waddling. As soon as she left Tyler’s yard, she realized her mistake. The other kids hadn’t left, they just were waiting for her outside.

They cut off the way to her house. Vik was holding what was left of her bathing suit. It had been torn to shreds. “Guess I couldn’t make a tent out of it after all.” He said. “Do you want it back?”

There wasn’t enough left of it to cover her right tit. She also noticed that they were all holding sticks. As they got closer to her, one of the girls reeled the stick back like she was going to swing it at her. Kara turned and ran. This time, she didn’t bother trying to cover up. She needed to get away from these maniac kids.

They chased her into the woods. They weren’t actually trying to catch her, they just wanted to chase her further from her house. She eventually made it to a park. By this time, it was getting dark outside. At the park they surrounded her. She was exhausted from running so much, and had cried out all of her tears. Not knowing what else to do, she just collapsed onto the merry-go-round. Lying on her back, she waited for the inevitable.

“Okay, fatty. You got enough exercise for tonight. Now you can rest.” Stacy said.

Kara saw the boys surrounding the merry-go-round. The grabbed her by the arms and legs and pulled her to the center. Then Vik distributed the shreds from her swimsuit. After a couple of minutes they had tied her down. She tried struggling, but they did a good job with the knots. Vik really was a boy scout!

As she lie there on her back, unable to move. Some of the kids started spinning the merry-go-round. Faster. Faster. She was getting dizzy. She was… pain and nausea filled her. Kara screamed so loud that everyone ran away. Nobody wanted to get caught for this. Then she was alone. Finally alone.
mikewozere

Re: Don’t Get Out of the Pool

Post by mikewozere »

Interested to see what happens to her while she's tied up at night in the park
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

When I was in my twenties, I worked at several swimming pools.
One pool I worked at was run by a partnership of the city and the local High School. It's an indoor pool and open year round.
During the school year the PE classes would sometimes show up for an hour free swim at the pool. These were High School kids.
One of the girls was an easy target for ridicule as she had several physical features that made her unique.

The girl was black, but she was an albino.
She was very heavy set. Not a great combination.

Needless to say jokes were made up for her. The one that I remember hearing said about the girl, what the kids called her behind her back
(hopefully only behind her back where she can't hear)...

The kids called her: Vanilla Gorilla.
edithdick

Post by edithdick »

mikewozere wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:44 pm Interested to see what happens to her while she's tied up at night in the park
Thanks for the vote of confidence, I am going to try and finish the second book in the Extreme Therapy series over the next couple of weeks. Stories like this one and The Dinner Party are a good change of pace for me so I don’t get bogged down. If I add a second part to this, it’ll probably be a revenge story.
ChubbyChaser73

Post by ChubbyChaser73 »

A sad story but I appreciate you showcasing chubby people in your stories.
edithdick

Post by edithdick »

ChubbyChaser73 wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:59 am A sad story but I appreciate you showcasing chubby people in your stories.
I do have a revenge story in mind for part 2. I only wrote this to see if I could. When I was done, I was already plotting how Kara could get even.

Hopefully I can get around to writing it soon