Babysitter Hell

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
ValerianXIII

Babysitter Hell

Post by ValerianXIII »

Part 1

Laura had heard rumors about Sally and Timmy being a handful but for the money she could not afford to turn it down. At 19 she had graduated high school nearly a year ago and now she was desperate for a job. There wasn't a lot of work in her town and this would put it to where she could get a car and move out of her parents house by the end of summer.

She just had to babysit for three months while Mr. and Mrs. Hall went away for the summer. "Easy money" Laura said to herself while getting ready in front of the mirror. She slowly brushed her shoulder length mousy brown hair as she looked over her outfit. First and foremost where her high heeled boots. Standing at only 5'2 Laura needed every inch to elevate her rather short stature if she was going to be seen as an authority figure.

The tight jeans were more for Mr. Hall than anything else. This particular pair made her rather average bottom look spectacular. Even though she would only see the Halls briefly before they left for there trip, Laura wanted to make a lasting impression. Her t shirt was fitting tighter as well considering she had a little extra material in her already padded bra. She wore a bit more makeup than usual as well trying to highlight her lips and eyes while at the same time covering her most hated freckles.

The last meeting with the Halls went well enough. It was her second visit to the old Victorian style mansion and she was getting some desired looks from the rather handsome Mr. Hall while his wife looked less than pleased. They were concerned with making their flight more than anything else. She had met Sally and Timmy before briefly and thought nothing of them at the time.

"Are you sure she's 19 daddy? Because she looks so much younger than that." Sally said with an innocent tone while seeming to have x-ray vision somehow. The comment was quite embarrassing, especially in front of Mr. Hall who didn't make any attempt to correct the rude statement. They were in such a hurry he probably didn't hear her, Laura assured herself.

Timmy on the other hand was shyer than his sister keeping back while still watching from up the stairs. He kept his eyes fixed on Laura studying her with a creepy gaze. Mrs. Hall brought Laura to the room she would be staying in and she dropped her bags off at the foot of her bed. They all went back downstairs where everyone said their goodbyes before leaving for the summer. Laura turned to see Sally's concealing a grin for some reason.

"What's so funny?" Laura asked annoyed. "Are you sure your a grown up?' Sally asked the obnoxious question again. Laura figured she had better nip this in the bud early so she attempted to assert herself right away. With her most authoritative tone she barked. "Listen Sally I don't know if you are trying to be funny or what but we still have a long summer ahead of us and you wouldn't want to get off on the wrong foot so soon, would you?!" Although Sally quieted down for the time being the blonde haired girl didn't seem too concerned, seemingly hiding a smirk. Laura noticed but decided to move along to something positive.

" How about lunch. have you guys eaten yet?" Sally and Timmy looked at each other as if they were exchanging some kind of information before they both agreed. By request Laura fixed macaroni and cheese. They ate in the living room in front of the T.V., which usually wasn't allowed. Things went along nicely as they chatted about the television program. Laura started to think things were looking up as she polished off the bowl. A sudden wave of euphoria followed by extreme exhaustion came over Laura and she stumbled her way over to the couch and laid down. Everything became a blur and the last thing Laura saw was a grinning Suzy and Timmy closing in on her before everything went dark.....
mastergepetto

Re: Babysitter Hell

Post by mastergepetto »

Hahaha babysitting for three months?! What could possibly go wrong?!

I LOVE the setup for this story. The plight of the poor bra stuffing babysitter has to be one of my favorite tropes in the ENF genre. Most of those stories burn fast and bright over the course of an evening. This story looks like it is set up to give poor Laura a LOOONG Summer of various humiliations. I’m excited to see what you do with the rest!
Legoman2

Post by Legoman2 »

I wounder what there going ti do to the poor baby sitter maybe cut off her cloths and write on her body maybe see something there not meant to like a piercing on her pussy and decide to toy with it
ValerianXIII

Post by ValerianXIII »

Part 2

Laura woke up with a slight headache and her mind was spinning. Everything was a blur but found her self seated in a plastic high chair. Timmy was wearing a cowboy hat for some reason running circles around her. As she started to come to she realized he had a thin rope in his hand and it was slowly circling her and the chair together.

It was at this moment Laura realized she was tightly bound to the chair and started to panic because she couldn't move. The rope went around her arms and legs tightly giving her just enough room for blood to flow. Rope was also ran around her stomach stopping just below her ribcage. Sally was seated in the other dinning room chair ignoring Laura for now as she looked down at her phone. It took a moment of coming to before Laura realized it was her phone Sally was looking at but remembered it was password protected.

"What are you guys doing?! Untie me right now! Put my phone down you can't do anything with it anyway it's got a password!" Sally looked up at Laura with a blank expression and turned the phone to face the bound girl. Sally had gotten passed it somehow and instead of her lock screen it displayed her photo gallery.

Laura's eye's grew wide and her heart began to beat in her chest. There were a lot of things in that photo gallery she didn't want anyone seeing. She sometimes took partially naked selfies in the mirror. It was just a bit of a thrill at first but they began to add up over time. She intended to delete them at a later date but never bothered since her phone was impossible to break into. Or so she thought as the smirking blonde girl thumbed through her photo gallery snickering at whatever she saw.

Laura had a good idea cringing at the thought of anyone seeing her private photos, wishing she deleted them when she had the chance. "Untie me right now or you will be so sorry!!" Laura threatened trying to intimidate Timmy. Timmy seemed unfazed, determined to use every bit of rope to secure her to the chair..

It was excessive and Laura noticed her shoes were gone and only her socks touched the floor. Sally seemed to be considering things as she swiped through Laura's private photos while mostly ignoring her. Laura wasn't fully exposed in any of them but Sally could tell a great deal from what she was looking at. Sally could not help but notice a common theme in every photo. While the were peaks here and there of naked bottom and even some showed her hairy and sometimes hairless crotch.

The one thing she didn't show was her breasts. In every single one her breasts were covered up in one way or another. This only helped confirm some of Sally's suspicions as she scanned her tied up babysitter slowly like a spider studies a fly. She walked over to the restrained 19 year old, still trying to hold back a grin.

Laura looked up at the grinning girl although she did feel a bit afraid she tried to maintain eye contact in defiance. "Let me go Sally or you guys are going to be in big league trouble!" Laura really didn't know what else to say as the girl didn't seem concerned in the slightest. Sally showed Laura her phone again and scrolled along through her various semi nude pictures one after another.

"SO what!" Laura tried to act like it didn't bother her. "I'm an adult and those are my personal pictures! Now untie me right now or you guys are going to get it!!!"! But Sally wasn't buying any of it. "I don't know Laura, you sure don't look like much of an adult to me." The comment stung as Sally pointed at each picture in her phone.

Laura wouldn't admit it but deep down she knew Sally was right. She felt a sexy thrill when she took them but looking at them now Laura was quite embarrassed by what she saw. Certainly not as sexy as she remembered and not mature looking at all. Laura tried her best to seem unbothered but Sally could see right through it all. "Has anyone else seen these pictures Laura?" Laura nodded her head no although she regretted even answering the evil girl .

"What if they did? What if everyone sees these?"

Laura tried to play it cool. "I really don't care what anybody thinks now let me go right now!"

Sally went to a photo she looked particularly silly in. Fresh out of the shower with her bare butt on full display. "Really? I could send this to my mom right now or even my dad or to whoever Kyle is. That last name got a reaction

"No! Don't you dare!!" Laura immediately regretted her own reaction once again.

"Why not I thought you didn't care?" Sally asked with false innocence. Laura really had nothing to say her threats were getting her no where and she couldn't move anyway .

"What do you want from me?" Sally seemed pleased she asked. "For now I just want to ask you few questions that's all." Laura thought for a second unsure if she should make any kind of deal with this girl.

"Fine, and then you will untie me?" Sally did her best to hold back a smile.

"Yes, all you have to do is answer my questions, honestly and then we will untie you." Laura rolled her eyes seeming annoyed. " What do you want to know?" Sally thought for a moment choosing her first question Carefully. "Is Kyle your boyfriend?" Sally watched Laura's face carefully as it flushed ever so slightly at the mentioning of that name.

"No!" Laura answered sharply. Sally looked back at Timmy who was now filming her with a different camera. Timmy nodded like he agreed. "But do you like him? Do you have a crush on him?" Laura glanced at the camera nervously fully aware she was now being filmed. "Uh...uh no we're just friends."

Sally recognized Laura's hesitation from being filmed. "Nobody has to see this Laura it can be just between us. Just answer the questions truthfully and you won't have anything to worry about." Laura wondered what the girl meant by that but still insisted she did not like him in that way. Sally decided it was time to raise the stakes.

"Fine then you won't mind if I text him..." No! Don't!" Laura piped up real quickly. "Then tell us the truth! You got a crush on Kyle! Laura loves Kyle! Laura loves Kyle!!" Sally sang over and over again. Laura couldn't hold back her blush as Sally said her secret out loud. "Say it Laura or I'll text him!" Sally threatened but Laura went tight lipped in response looking away from the girl as if that would make her go away. "Say it or I'll send him one of your stupid looking pictures!" Laura looked back just in time to see a photo of her naked with her rather pale and plain looking bottom on full display. It was already loaded into messenger and only 1 click away from being sent.

"Don't you dare!!!" Laura hissed at the girl. Sally was still un phased slowly moving her finger closer and closer to the send button. Laura's eyes grew wide and she cracked when Sally's finger was only an inch or two away. "Fine!! Yes, I like him, so what!!" Laura almost couldn't believe she said it out loud. Sally didn't move her finger any closer but she didn't take it away. Say it into the camera, say you love him." She said with a smirk. Laura grimaced but in her panic she looked right at the camera.

"Yes I don't just like him...but I love him" Her face flushed at her own admission. "Say you are in love with Kyle." Sally ordered and Laura looking straight into the camera reluctantly said it. "I did what you wanted now untie me right now!" Laura barked trying to somehow regain some authority. Sally put the phone down on the coffee table and picked up a pair of angled heavy duty scissors.

Laura was relieved thinking Sally might cut her out of these tight ropes. "There is still a punishment for lying to us to deal with first." The grinning Sally brought the scissors up to Laura's face making her tilt away nervously. "Wha..?! What are you going to do?!" She lowered them bringing them over to Laura's short sleeve and began cutting the fabric in a straight line up her shoulder....
Big Dave

Post by Big Dave »

Can't go wrong with a small, under-developed, shy babysitter with a secret.

I think a spanking will be required to correct little Laura's lies; a bare-bottomed spanking filmed by Timmy.
mikewozere

Post by mikewozere »

Looking forward to seeing what's in store for Laura next 😛
Brightsun

Post by Brightsun »

Great start can't wait for more
ValerianXIII

Post by ValerianXIII »

Part 3

"What the heck?! What are you doing to my .... MY SHIRT!!

Laura screamed but Sally just giggled devilishly. Timmy's eyes grew wider as more of the 19 year olds bare upper arm and pale shoulder came into view.

"Stop it right now Sally!! "Your gonna be in so much trouble!" Laura lobbied one threat after another but Sally seemed to only find it amusing as she cut through the shirt like butter. She cut until she reached the neckline giving it one final snip before stepping back. The shirts shoulder fell forward loosely exposing Laura's white bra strap and bare shoulder.

Timmy almost dropped the camera. Laura's face reddened with a mix of anger and embarrassment as she swore at the blonde girl. Sally only smirked, briefly admiring her handiwork before moving to Laura's other side.

Laura's threats began to run out of steam and she actually found herself pleading with the girl not to go any further. Sally stopped just to listen to Laura's sudden change of tone.

"Please Sally just stop it. Listen we can forget this happened. I can take you guys out for ice cream. Come on Timmy don't you guys want some ice cream?!" But Timmy was transfixed on her bra strap and didn't want to wait any longer to see the other. "Just ice cream? We have ice cream in the freezer."

"How about something better?" Sally said pausing at her other sleeve. Laura didn't know what she meant and looked at her with hopeful eyes. "Fine, fine what is it, just untie me please!" Sally's grin grew wide at her continued pleading.

"How about a little change to this arrangement?" Sally asked. Laura looked at the girl skeptically. "Wh-what do you mean?" Laura stuttered. "Well..." Sally smiled as she drug out her answer. "For starters we don't think YOU should be in charge anymore." Laura looked at her with confusion. "But..but I'm an adult, I'm... the babysitter.."

Sally sighed still grinning as she started to cut her other sleeve.

"Wait wait, wait!" Laura pleaded again and Sally stopped to hear her out. "Okay, fine I'm not in charge, just untie me, please!" Sally pointed at the camera. "Say it!!" Laura looked at the camera and said it although really not meaning it saying it still had a strange effect.

"Fine, Sally you're in charge you can be the babysitter just untie me!" Sally wasn't convinced. "How do I know you won't try to be in charge again after I untie you? "I promise Sally you can be in charge. Just promise to untie me ok?"

"Deal." Sally agreed and smugly approached with the cutting shears once again. Once again Laura was fooled into thinking she might cut her loose. "But you promised you would untie me!" Panic was back in her voice as the girl returned to cutting her short sleeve. "I will but have I to settle a bet with Timmy first. "B-bet what are you talking about No! You promised!!"

But it was too late and the fabric shears made quick work of Laura's sleeve effectively cutting it in half. The cloth material seemed to hold on for dear life as it somehow settled on Laura's shoulder. "No...no...Timmy you can't look...you have to get out of here!!" That was all it took to unsettle the cloth material. The rest of Laura's shirt fell forward freely and.....
Big Dave

Post by Big Dave »

Cue dramatic music as credits roll

We await the following instalment after the cliffhanger
ValerianXIII

Post by ValerianXIII »

Part 4

It all seemed to happen in slow motion. The material clung on for a moment before falling forward loosely. Timmy almost dropped the camera again in awe of the 19 year old's plain white bra as it finally came into view.

Laura still screamed at him for filming as her face suddenly reddened while Sally just started laughing.

Timmy didn't get it though. "What... what's so funny?!" He said trying to steady the camera.

Two things Sally found hilarious. First off she had never imagined Laura would be so embarrassed to be seen in just a bra. But second and most of all was the 19 year old girls total lack of cleavage.

Her C-cup chest must be all padding Sally thought as she got closer to the helpless babysitter. Peering into the tops of her open bra cups only proved her suspicions correct. The smirking Sally reached into Laura's bra while she uselessly tried to turn away.

Timmy was quite confused as his sister reached into the top of Laura's right bra cup and pull out what seemed to be a couple of tissues. Sally proceeded to laugh hysterically holding the tissues as if she had found gold but Timmy still didn't understand.

Laura on the other hand was quietly pleading for Sally not to say anything but the girl had no sympathy. Sally even handed her brother the tissues but that only confused him more.

"I don't get it Sally why is she carrying tissue's around in her bra and why is that so funny?" Sally just rolled her eyes at her naive brother and returned her attention to Laura.

"How about you explain it to him?" Laura looked up at the smirking Sally with pleading eyes shaking her head no.

"Would you like to show him instead?" Sally brought the sharp shears and rubbed them in between Laura's plain bra cups. Laura's eyes grew wide and she began pleading with Sally once again.

"No..no please Sally don't ..!" Sally worked one of the blades under the bra threatening to snip it in half.

"Tell him! Look into the camera and explain it to him." Laura still tried to stall but Sally wasn't having it . "Tell him now or I show him!!| Laura defeated looked right into the camera.

"It's because I stuff my bra!!"

Timmy snickered at her confession but he still didn't really get it. "With toilet paper?! What for? That's really weird." Sally threatened Laura again rubbing the blade against the bra material some more.

"Tell him why..." Laura looked defeated but she swore to herself she would get a hold of this video the moment she got free.

"Because....I want.... everyone to think I have big breasts!!"

At the end of the word "Breasts" Sally made her move snapping the shears in an instant . All the tension in the bra was instantly lost and the bra cups loaded with tissue paper popped open freely. Timmy's face was in awe not quite understanding what he was seeing. Sally was wracked with laughter as Laura's bare chest came into view.......
Last edited by ValerianXIII on Fri Jul 14, 2023 2:58 am, edited 4 times in total.