ENF in sexual situations

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
JJS7

Re: ENF in sexual situations

Post by JJS7 »

OK, so, continuing the story of the ex-girlfriend. I need a fake name for her, so I guess I'll go with "Jane".

Jane and I had started sleeping together, and it was really amazing. We really clicked, both sexually and in terms of just having fun together. One thing I noticed is that she usually wouldn't walk around fully naked, but would either wear just a long T-shirt, or a towel, or something like that. And she would do stuff like pull down on the bottom of the T-shirt to cover herself in front, or dramatically pull the towel around herself as if to hide her nudity from me. Even when she was fully naked, sometimes she would cover up her breasts with her hands. At first I thought she was teasing me (and it was very effective). Gradually, though, I realized she basically had an ENF fetish.

One time I decided to walk in and join her while she was in the shower. We had of course seen each other naked plenty by then, but she still covered up with both hands when I walked in. I laughed and said "What's this?", and she told me that it was a reflex from when she had been on the swim team in high school and guys from the men's team had walked in on her in the showers. She mentioned that a roommate's male friend had also walked in on her, but that it was her fault for not completely closing the door. I silently wondered if she had left it open on purpose, consciously or subconsciously, but of course I didn't ask. She seemed slightly excited by the memory of being walked in on.

So we were sitting around ordering food to my place, and I suddenly got an idea. I dared her to answer the door wearing nothing but a shirt. She sort of goggled at me and said "Really?" I nodded. So she agreed to do it. When the delivery guy was getting close, she took off her sweats and panties. Her shirt was too short to cover her in front (she saw this and covered up with one hand, which was really cute). So she quickly borrowed one of my shirts instead, which hung to mid-thigh. She was blushing bright red, and her long legs looked really hot. The delivery guy arrived, and she just quietly paid him, while staying hunched over a little just in case. He didn't say anything or apparently even notice she wasn't fully dressed.

When he had left, she put down the food and covered her face and said "Oh my God that was so embarrassing!" I could tell she was turned on though. I went over to her and said "Sorry, I need my shirt back now," and took it off her. Underneath she was wearing only a bra. We made out and immediately had sex.

I realized that Jane was basically an exhibitionist. She was shy about exposing herself, but she liked putting herself in danger of exposure. I decided to use this to my advantage (and her advantage) more often. I suggested ordering food again a few days later, and this time I dared her to get the food in nothing but a towel. She agreed, and I made sure to specify that she wasn't allowed to wear anything under the towel. The towel she grabbed was pretty short, it only reached down to her upper thighs. She was very embarrassed as she took the pizza box with one hand while holding the towel tightly closed with the other.

I thought about grabbing the towel away from her, but instead I had another idea. I suggested that we re-do the delivery but with me as the deliveryman, and this time she would drop the towel while taking the box. Basically, ENF roleplay. She laughed and said no, but then quickly switched and said "OK OK let's do it." So I grabbed the pizza and went out into the hall, then rung the doorbell. She opened the door, looking absolutely hot in just a towel, with her pale legs and shoulders exposed. I went through a routine of saying "Delivery for Jane" or whatever, and she took the pizza box, but as she did, she let the towel fall off.

Just as she did this, we heard someone else coming into the hallway! She said "Oh my God," and crouched down and ducked out of the doorway, just in time to avoid any possibility of being seen by our neighbor, who was a nice middle-aged lady. The neighbor didn't even look our way, but it was fun to have a close call like that. I went back in the apartment and shut the door, and found Jane standing there naked, holding the towel in front of her and laughing. I went over to her and said "The neighbor almost saw you." "Oh my God, I know," she said.

I took the towel and said "How about we do the scene again, only this time you answer the door completely naked?" She said "Haha. NO." Instead, she grabbed me and we again had sex, causing the pizza to get cold.

This was how I learned that my girlfriend (we made it official shortly after that) was definitely into ENF. We would use it as a turn-on throughout our relationship.
blogomatic

Post by blogomatic »

JJ, these stories are fantastic. My wife gets off on being told what to do, so sometimes I can get her to act out some of that kind of stuff if she's had enough to drink and she's horny enough but nowhere near Jane's level.

I've been thinking a lot about different encounters I've had in this vein and one just came to mind. In this case, honestly, it's more autobiographical ENM but not from lack of effort on my part. Names changed for good sense. Forgive the prologue if you can.

I had left for my freshmen year of college a boy and returned home for the summer of 2007 a man. In the span of that year, I had managed to date two different women and had a fair amount of sex in the process. One of the women in my dorm even asked me on night before we were all heading home why she and I had never hooked up! Clearly, my potential knew no bounds. So, I decided to hit up Chloe.

I had met Chloe at a party in high school my junior year, she was a friend of a friend. She was a year younger than me, but she was STUNNING. Blonde, tall, thin, a nice ass, and plump, perky, tits. Genuinely, the most beautiful woman that I had ever had a successful conversation with at that point. I'd made enough of an impression on her that she got my contact info but I was a nerdy wallflower with low self-esteem and I couldn't square it in my head, so I backed off. But I thought about her a LOT.

I had gotten into photography my senior year of high school, even bought a nice DSLR with my graduation money. That was my angle. I hit her up on facebook talking about my artistic endeavors, but that what I really wanted to try was photographing nude models but just hadn't found anyone who was comfortable enough to let me.

She volunteered. Not only did she volunteer, but my parents were going to be out of town for like a week and a half. I had a nude model and whole run of our massive house.

She arrives at my house the day of. She looked gorgeous. She was wearing a pink cami top that ended just tiny bit above her cut-off jeans. I couldn't stop looking at her legs. I gave her the tour of the house, nervously prattling on before leading her down to the basement. I was excited to get started, but I wanted break the tension first.

I suggested we play strip foosball with the promise of a dare to sweeten the pot.

We'd had a table for years and I was pretty solid. I'd gotten pretty good from getting thrashed by my uncle. I figured it was an easy way to nudge a nude modeling session into the sex that was inevitable at this point. I figured it was in the bag, but I was going to at least be sporting about it. So I allowed for spinning and other such behavior that were frowned in more traditional match-ups.

I scored the first goal and off came the cami. Her bra was white and embroidered with a floral pattern. It was distracting. Probably why she took three goals in a row afterwards. My button up shirt, undershirt, and pants all gone in a matter of minutes. I managed to pull of a rather deft pass, slamming one home in her goal. Off slid her cut-offs. She had on a pair of lilac panties. My focus weakened ever further. I plopped the ball into the table and she launched the ball right in with a (illegal) spin.

Off slid my boxers.

She leered at me up and down and a devilish grin spread across her face. "Looking at you like this, you seem like you're pretty photogenic yourself." Whatever hope I had that we had been on the same page about what the 'dare' would consist of evaporated.

She got me so crisscrossed, I wound up knocking the ball into my own goal.

She sauntered over to her purse and made an extended show off bending over and pulled out a little point and shoot and told me to pose for her. She started snapping away. She ran the gamut, full body, portraits, some close ups... I felt very exposed but the feeling of vulnerability added to her obvious enjoyment was a huge turn-on. I was hard the entire time (thank goodness, because if those ever make their way somewhere public, I'm glad they do me justice). It went on for just over half an hour before she put the camera down, ran her fingers up my thigh to my ass and squeezed. "Good boy," she said before kissing me. "Now it's your turn." She unclasped her bra and I saw god. They were that good.

She stripped off completely and we took a bunch of photos on the couch and on the bartop. then had her redress and took more photos all across the house in various states of dress and undress (I remained naked the entire time). We eventually ended up in my bedroom, her posing seductively on my bed in one of my white button downs. She gave me that little finger waggle. You know the one. I put the camera down and crawled on top of her and we had a very nice time together.

If you're wondering how I have such a vivid memory of what she was wearing despite it being 16 years later... well, I still have the photos. Chloe isn't on facebook anymore and I have no way of contacting her to know if she still has the ones of me. I'm definitely a little torn on the idea... they were deeply embarrassing, but if she revisits mine the same way I do hers... I wouldn't be mad about it.
hightab

Post by hightab »

blogomatic wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:55 pm JJ, these stories are fantastic. My wife gets off on being told what to do, so sometimes I can get her to act out some of that kind of stuff if she's had enough to drink and she's horny enough but nowhere near Jane's level.

I've been thinking a lot about different encounters I've had in this vein and one just came to mind. In this case, honestly, it's more autobiographical ENM but not from lack of effort on my part. Names changed for good sense. Forgive the prologue if you can.

I had left for my freshmen year of college a boy and returned home for the summer of 2007 a man. In the span of that year, I had managed to date two different women and had a fair amount of sex in the process. One of the women in my dorm even asked me on night before we were all heading home why she and I had never hooked up! Clearly, my potential knew no bounds. So, I decided to hit up Chloe.

I had met Chloe at a party in high school my junior year, she was a friend of a friend. She was a year younger than me, but she was STUNNING. Blonde, tall, thin, a nice ass, and plump, perky, tits. Genuinely, the most beautiful woman that I had ever had a successful conversation with at that point. I'd made enough of an impression on her that she got my contact info but I was a nerdy wallflower with low self-esteem and I couldn't square it in my head, so I backed off. But I thought about her a LOT.

I had gotten into photography my senior year of high school, even bought a nice DSLR with my graduation money. That was my angle. I hit her up on facebook talking about my artistic endeavors, but that what I really wanted to try was photographing nude models but just hadn't found anyone who was comfortable enough to let me.

She volunteered. Not only did she volunteer, but my parents were going to be out of town for like a week and a half. I had a nude model and whole run of our massive house.

She arrives at my house the day of. She looked gorgeous. She was wearing a pink cami top that ended just tiny bit above her cut-off jeans. I couldn't stop looking at her legs. I gave her the tour of the house, nervously prattling on before leading her down to the basement. I was excited to get started, but I wanted break the tension first.

I suggested we play strip foosball with the promise of a dare to sweeten the pot.

We'd had a table for years and I was pretty solid. I'd gotten pretty good from getting thrashed by my uncle. I figured it was an easy way to nudge a nude modeling session into the sex that was inevitable at this point. I figured it was in the bag, but I was going to at least be sporting about it. So I allowed for spinning and other such behavior that were frowned in more traditional match-ups.

I scored the first goal and off came the cami. Her bra was white and embroidered with a floral pattern. It was distracting. Probably why she took three goals in a row afterwards. My button up shirt, undershirt, and pants all gone in a matter of minutes. I managed to pull of a rather deft pass, slamming one home in her goal. Off slid her cut-offs. She had on a pair of lilac panties. My focus weakened ever further. I plopped the ball into the table and she launched the ball right in with a (illegal) spin.

Off slid my boxers.

She leered at me up and down and a devilish grin spread across her face. "Looking at you like this, you seem like you're pretty photogenic yourself." Whatever hope I had that we had been on the same page about what the 'dare' would consist of evaporated.

She sauntered over to her purse and made an extended show off bending over and pulled out a little point and shoot and told me to pose for her. She started snapping away. She ran the gamut, full body, portraits, some close ups... I felt very exposed but the feeling of vulnerability added to her obvious enjoyment was a huge turn-on. I was hard the entire time (thank goodness, because if those ever make their way somewhere public, I'm glad they do me justice). It went on for just over half an hour before she put the camera down, ran her fingers up my thigh to my ass and squeezed. "Good boy," she said before kissing me. "Now it's your turn." She unclasped her bra and I saw god. They were that good.

She stripped off completely and we took a bunch of photos on the couch and on the bartop. then had her redress and took more photos all across the house in various states of dress and undress (I remained naked the entire time). We eventually ended up in my bedroom, her posing seductively on my bed in one of my white button downs. She gave me that little finger waggle. You know the one. I put the camera down and crawled on top of her and we had a very nice time together.

If you're wondering how I have such a vivid memory of what she was wearing despite it being 16 years later... well, I still have the photos. Chloe isn't on facebook anymore and I have no way of contacting her to know if she still has the ones of me. I'm definitely a little torn on the idea... they were deeply embarrassing, but if she revisits mine the same way I do hers... I wouldn't be mad about it.
I liked your story. Can you describe exactly what photos she took of you ?
blogomatic

Post by blogomatic »

hightab wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:17 pm
blogomatic wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:55 pm JJ, these stories are fantastic. My wife gets off on being told what to do, so sometimes I can get her to act out some of that kind of stuff if she's had enough to drink and she's horny enough but nowhere near Jane's level.

Off slid my boxers.

Let’s see what I can remember clearly… I remember feeling like I was being shot like a magazine centerfold- in fairness, that was my goal for her. She took a bunch of full body (or close to it anyways) shots of me leaning against a wall with my arms raised/caressing my body, then had me turn around stick my ass out with that ‘half facing the camera over my shoulder’ type look. Then she noticed the gas fireplace/hearth on the wall, had me turn it on and pose on a blanket like it was a bear skin rug. She took some shots with me laying down but propping my chest/head to really accentuate my ass, had me on all fours and told me to “wiggle for the camera” from behind. Finally she made me sit and spread my legs and told me to “look seductive for her.”
hightab

Post by hightab »

blogomatic wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:58 pm
hightab wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:17 pm

Off slid my boxers.

Let’s see what I can remember clearly… I remember feeling like I was being shot like a magazine centerfold- in fairness, that was my goal for her. She took a bunch of full body (or close to it anyways) shots of me leaning against a wall with my arms raised/caressing my body, then had me turn around stick my ass out with that ‘half facing the camera over my shoulder’ type look. Then she noticed the gas fireplace/hearth on the wall, had me turn it on and pose on a blanket like it was a bear skin rug. She took some shots with me laying down but propping my chest/head to really accentuate my ass, had me on all fours and told me to “wiggle for the camera” from behind. Finally she made me sit and spread my legs and told me to “look seductive for her.”
She sure did turn the tables on you with that last pose lol.
hightab

Post by hightab »

JJS7 wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:07 pm OK, so, continuing the story of the ex-girlfriend. I need a fake name for her, so I guess I'll go with "Jane".

Jane and I had started sleeping together, and it was really amazing. We really clicked, both sexually and in terms of just having fun together. One thing I noticed is that she usually wouldn't walk around fully naked, but would either wear just a long T-shirt, or a towel, or something like that. And she would do stuff like pull down on the bottom of the T-shirt to cover herself in front, or dramatically pull the towel around herself as if to hide her nudity from me. Even when she was fully naked, sometimes she would cover up her breasts with her hands. At first I thought she was teasing me (and it was very effective). Gradually, though, I realized she basically had an ENF fetish.

One time I decided to walk in and join her while she was in the shower. We had of course seen each other naked plenty by then, but she still covered up with both hands when I walked in. I laughed and said "What's this?", and she told me that it was a reflex from when she had been on the swim team in high school and guys from the men's team had walked in on her in the showers. She mentioned that a roommate's male friend had also walked in on her, but that it was her fault for not completely closing the door. I silently wondered if she had left it open on purpose, consciously or subconsciously, but of course I didn't ask. She seemed slightly excited by the memory of being walked in on.

So we were sitting around ordering food to my place, and I suddenly got an idea. I dared her to answer the door wearing nothing but a shirt. She sort of goggled at me and said "Really?" I nodded. So she agreed to do it. When the delivery guy was getting close, she took off her sweats and panties. Her shirt was too short to cover her in front (she saw this and covered up with one hand, which was really cute). So she quickly borrowed one of my shirts instead, which hung to mid-thigh. She was blushing bright red, and her long legs looked really hot. The delivery guy arrived, and she just quietly paid him, while staying hunched over a little just in case. He didn't say anything or apparently even notice she wasn't fully dressed.

When he had left, she put down the food and covered her face and said "Oh my God that was so embarrassing!" I could tell she was turned on though. I went over to her and said "Sorry, I need my shirt back now," and took it off her. Underneath she was wearing only a bra. We made out and immediately had sex.

I realized that Jane was basically an exhibitionist. She was shy about exposing herself, but she liked putting herself in danger of exposure. I decided to use this to my advantage (and her advantage) more often. I suggested ordering food again a few days later, and this time I dared her to get the food in nothing but a towel. She agreed, and I made sure to specify that she wasn't allowed to wear anything under the towel. The towel she grabbed was pretty short, it only reached down to her upper thighs. She was very embarrassed as she took the pizza box with one hand while holding the towel tightly closed with the other.

I thought about grabbing the towel away from her, but instead I had another idea. I suggested that we re-do the delivery but with me as the deliveryman, and this time she would drop the towel while taking the box. Basically, ENF roleplay. She laughed and said no, but then quickly switched and said "OK OK let's do it." So I grabbed the pizza and went out into the hall, then rung the doorbell. She opened the door, looking absolutely hot in just a towel, with her pale legs and shoulders exposed. I went through a routine of saying "Delivery for Jane" or whatever, and she took the pizza box, but as she did, she let the towel fall off.

Just as she did this, we heard someone else coming into the hallway! She said "Oh my God," and crouched down and ducked out of the doorway, just in time to avoid any possibility of being seen by our neighbor, who was a nice middle-aged lady. The neighbor didn't even look our way, but it was fun to have a close call like that. I went back in the apartment and shut the door, and found Jane standing there naked, holding the towel in front of her and laughing. I went over to her and said "The neighbor almost saw you." "Oh my God, I know," she said.

I took the towel and said "How about we do the scene again, only this time you answer the door completely naked?" She said "Haha. NO." Instead, she grabbed me and we again had sex, causing the pizza to get cold.

This was how I learned that my girlfriend (we made it official shortly after that) was definitely into ENF. We would use it as a turn-on throughout our relationship.
I liked reading your stories. You should share more of them with us.
JJS7

Post by JJS7 »

I do have a number of other stories about Jane and my relationship. I realized shortly after we got together that Jane wasn't an exhibitionist in the typical sense. Instead, she got off on the danger of having her body exposed. So I tried to leverage this in our relationship in order to get her turned on. I didn't do it too much, though, since I worried she might burn out on it.

A couple times I managed to convince her to go out with me in a short-ish skirt with no panties underneath. One time we went to the mall, another time we went out to eat, and another time we went to tour some cheese factory or something. I would try to surreptitiously feel her up under her skirt, or flip up the bottom of the skirt just a little bit, and she would try to slap my hand out of the way or dodge with her hips without bringing any attention to what I was doing. In a deserted hallway in the mall, I even flipped up her skirt entirely, which would have exposed her front completely if there had been anyone there. I remember how she said "Oh Jesus" really softly when I did it, and then blushed bright red after scrambling to pull her skirt down.

We also kept up the theme of making sexy bets, from the first time we had gotten together. I would always have her do something less than fully dressed when I won. To be honest, I think she made some bad bets intentionally, just to have to do the forfeits. One time when she lost I made her serve me drinks in just a T-shirt and a pair of tennis shoes. I made sure to pinch her butt and feel her up while she walked around bottomless. Another time I made her dance naked for me in just a cowboy hat, a pair of cowboy boots, and a belt. Now THAT was hot. Of course by then we were very used to seeing each other naked, but it was still fun, and she still felt embarrassed enough that it was exciting for her.

Sometimes when we went swimming together, I would try to steal her suit bottoms, underneath the water. Only one time did I actually succeed. We were in the ocean, and we got knocked over by a big wave, and as we came up I managed to grab her bikini bottoms and untie them and pull them off her. As usual she blushed bright red, and put one hand under the water to cover herself, even though no one could see anything. I stepped back, and showed her that I had her bottoms, and asked her what she would do to get them back. She tried to come get the bottoms, but I stayed out of reach. Finally she said that she would go topless on the clothing-optional beach nearby if I gave her back her bottoms. I agreed, and gave her back the bottoms. After she put them on, she walked up and kissed me, and then grabbed me by the balls. She didn't squeeze hard, but I played along and asked her what her demands were. She said I had to go nude with her on the beach while she went topless. So I agreed, and she released my balls and we made out some more.

A little while later, we drove over to the nearby nude beach. Jane was blushing again, obviously nervous about being topless in public. Eventually she worked up the courage, and she took off her top, and I took off my trunks, and we walked around the beach together. Jane doesn't have the biggest boobs, but she is tall and lanky and beautiful, and she still managed to attract some eyeballs. Meanwhile, I just focused on not embarrassing myself by getting hard. We didn't really talk to anyone, though we did admire a couple of other couples. Then we put on our suits and went back. We had pretty amazing sex that day.
blogomatic

Post by blogomatic »

JJS7 wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:15 pm I do have a number of other stories about Jane and my relationship. I realized shortly after we got together that Jane wasn't an exhibitionist in the typical sense. Instead, she got off on the danger of having her body exposed. So I tried to leverage this in our relationship in order to get her turned on. I didn't do it too much, though, since I worried she might burn out on it.

A couple times I managed to convince her to go out with me in a short-ish skirt with no panties underneath. One time we went to the mall, another time we went out to eat, and another time we went to tour some cheese factory or something. I would try to surreptitiously feel her up under her skirt, or flip up the bottom of the skirt just a little bit, and she would try to slap my hand out of the way or dodge with her hips without bringing any attention to what I was doing. In a deserted hallway in the mall, I even flipped up her skirt entirely, which would have exposed her front completely if there had been anyone there. I remember how she said "Oh Jesus" really softly when I did it, and then blushed bright red after scrambling to pull her skirt down.

We also kept up the theme of making sexy bets, from the first time we had gotten together. I would always have her do something less than fully dressed when I won. To be honest, I think she made some bad bets intentionally, just to have to do the forfeits. One time when she lost I made her serve me drinks in just a T-shirt and a pair of tennis shoes. I made sure to pinch her butt and feel her up while she walked around bottomless. Another time I made her dance naked for me in just a cowboy hat, a pair of cowboy boots, and a belt. Now THAT was hot. Of course by then we were very used to seeing each other naked, but it was still fun, and she still felt embarrassed enough that it was exciting for her.

Sometimes when we went swimming together, I would try to steal her suit bottoms, underneath the water. Only one time did I actually succeed. We were in the ocean, and we got knocked over by a big wave, and as we came up I managed to grab her bikini bottoms and untie them and pull them off her. As usual she blushed bright red, and put one hand under the water to cover herself, even though no one could see anything. I stepped back, and showed her that I had her bottoms, and asked her what she would do to get them back. She tried to come get the bottoms, but I stayed out of reach. Finally she said that she would go topless on the clothing-optional beach nearby if I gave her back her bottoms. I agreed, and gave her back the bottoms. After she put them on, she walked up and kissed me, and then grabbed me by the balls. She didn't squeeze hard, but I played along and asked her what her demands were. She said I had to go nude with her on the beach while she went topless. So I agreed, and she released my balls and we made out some more.

A little while later, we drove over to the nearby nude beach. Jane was blushing again, obviously nervous about being topless in public. Eventually she worked up the courage, and she took off her top, and I took off my trunks, and we walked around the beach together. Jane doesn't have the biggest boobs, but she is tall and lanky and beautiful, and she still managed to attract some eyeballs. Meanwhile, I just focused on not embarrassing myself by getting hard. We didn't really talk to anyone, though we did admire a couple of other couples. Then we put on our suits and went back. We had pretty amazing sex that day.
These are great- when the weather's nice, I'll sometimes demand my wife wear something short and go out without panties when we go for a walk along the beach. At some point, she dubbed it "pervert's walk" and the name has stuck.

I love the bets the two of you made- the mutually assured embarrassment is really hot.
blogomatic

Post by blogomatic »

When I was 24/25, I'd been living in my current city for about two years (now currently going on 13). I wound up dating a Korean girl named Kim who was enrolled at one of the art schools downtown. She was 20 at the time and was way more wild and uninhibited than I had ever been at basically any point. I'd been aware of my fondness for ENF for a long while by that point, but it was while we were dating that I put it together I also had fantasies of experiencing ENM stuff myself. In both cases, Kim was the one where I got to experience both by request (As in my prior story, with Chloe it just sort of Happened). The ENM happened first, so I'll start there and do the ENF in a follow up post.

Kim lived on the west side of town with her roommate, a similarly aged girl whom I had yet to meet. It was my second time over at her place and we were starting to peel each other's clothes off before we even made it all the way in her room. We got situated on the bed, but before we moved any further, Kim asked about kinks and fantasies with the a devilish little smile on her face. I'd been reading a lot of embarrassed naked stories and I bashfully confessed that the idea of being forced out of a safe area completely naked and getting caught by a girl who was pleased with her discovery had been playing on repeat in my head.

"My roommate's home. Let's do it."

By that point, I was down to just my boxer briefs. She yanked them down my legs and ushered me to her bedroom door before I could utter a word of protest. She opened the door and shoved me out and told me to head for the bathroom. I scampered as quickly and as quietly as I could and tucked into the bathroom.

She left me marinating in there for a few minutes before she knocked at the door and I pulled her inside. She offered to go get her roommate and have her waiting outside in the common area. Looking back, I'm sad I chickened out. As I mentioned, I had yet to meet her roommate and I wasn't sure I wanted her first impression of me to be completely naked in their living space. I think if I'd known her a little bit and if Kim assured me that the roommate was into it, I might have been willing to give it a shot.

Such as it was, I begged her not to get her roommate. She understood and respected my trepidations, but waited a beat before telling me that I still had to make it back to her room completely naked. She then threw the bathroom door open and sprinted full tilt back into her room and locked it behind her. I ran as quietly as I could, but she put me through a full gamut of made-up knocks and passwords at her door. I know there's no way it could have been longer than five minutes or so, but it felt like 20. When she finally let me in, I got hit with a wave of relief, followed a wave of arousal. I yanked off her tank top and exposed her tiny, perky breasts and then hooked my fingers and yanked down her shorts and panties in one go. I grabbed her by the wrists and pressed her face down against the bed and spanked her tight little ass red, then hoisted her up on the bed and fucked her doggy style. We both came hard and as she lay in my arms after, I whispered in her ear that I would get her back for that. She gave a smug smile and said she was looking forward to it.
blogomatic

Post by blogomatic »

Alright, time to finally make good on the premise of this thread and share a memory that actually involves ENF in a sexual situation!

It was Autumn, the first day of a stretch of false summer. It was pleasantly chilly once it got dark, but it could still hit the mid 70s during the worst of the day. Kim was staying over at my one bedroom apartment on the north side of the city. It was pretty good size for my first solo apartment, but there was no AC and no in-unit washer-dryer. Since my landlords also owned the more-or-less identical building next door, they had put in coin-operated laundry machines in the basement of the apartment building next door. It was accessible via the courtyard in the back, which had a tall wood fence that nearly reached my back patio on the second floor. There also an metal gate that lead into the alley where they kept the dumpster in the opposite direction and side from the laundry room.

It was probably 10 or 11 at night and there was a gentle drizzle of rain outside. It'd been a rough day for Kim. Since the preceding days had been fairly chilly, so they'd turned on the college's radiators but whoever was in charge didn't bother turning them off during the day's heat. She said she felt like she was going to melt all day long and asked if she could A: use my shower, B: throw in a load of laundry, C: borrow something to wear while she did said laundry. I agreed, but since she didn't have any change of her own handy, I stipulated that she would have to do my dirty laundry with hers and be in charge of transport and that she would have to wear WHATEVER I offered her. Ironclad.

She rolled her eyes, peeled her clothes off her body to toss in the hamper, and went into the bathroom to shower. I fiendishly chuckled to myself as I dashed into my bedroom. First thing I did was pull out an white lab coat from my closet. I'd done a mad scientist costume a few Halloweens prior and had hung onto it for no reason in particular. It probably would have been embarrassing enough to force her to wear just that, but I grabbed a knife out of my nightstand and removed all the buttons.

Kim emerged from the shower in just a towel and I tossed the her the lab coat. She hadn't expected any flying garments, her towel flopped the ground. The coat's white fabric clung to her still wet body, becoming just a little bit sheer where it pressed up against her nipples and tummy. She gave me a look that asked 'what the fuck is this?'

I shrugged. "That's what I'm offering- you can wear that or nothing at all."

She rolled her eyes and slid her arms into the lab coat and struck some model poses with her best "over it" expression plastered on her face. It was wonderfully indecent. It draped just past her upper thighs, which meant that theoretically she would be decent in it, as long as she maintained absolutely perfect posture.

You know, in theory. If it buttoned. As is, her turn as a model gave the hems of the lab coat enough momentum that they would swish back and forth- occasionally meeting just long enough to give her pussy about a half second of cover. Once they settled, the front of the jacket hung upon and exposed her entire front.

Her hands groped for the buttons but came up wanting. "I can't go out in this!"
I callously shrugged and reminded her that she nearly exposed me to her roommate. Besides, it's late. No one's going to be doing laundry at this hour besides us. She exhaled out her nostrils and agreed.

As I guided her to the laundry room, I made her carry the hamper down the stairs and across the small courtyard to keep her breasts visible. Raindrops were coming down and the lab coat gradually transitioning to just slightly translucent. I made a big show of fishing my keys out of my pocket, just really milking the process of getting the key in the lock. It didn't help that I basically kept my eyes on Kim's exposed body the entire time. Eventually, I slid the key in the lock and we were safe from prying eyes in the dark laundry room.

She bent over and began feeding the laundry into the machine, giving me an eyeful of those tight, tan buns and her beautiful little cunt. I had been sporting a massive erection since the planning stage of this adventure, but I was definitely losing my composure. It was clear from the wetness around her cunt and upper thigh that for all her protests, she was enjoying it too.

Right after she poured in the detergent and inserted the quarters I moved up behind her and gently cupped her breasts in my hands. She gasped in pleasure as my fingers rubbed her tiny, brown nipples. Eventually, the fingers on my other hand traced her curves downward until they entered her. She grasped at the side of my face in pleasure and I slowly withdrew my now dripping wet fingers. I showed them to her.

"God, I'm so hot right n-" she started to say.

I grabbed hold of the coat's lapels and ripped the lab coat off her, tossed it in the machine, and pressed start. She started fuming at me, asking what the hell I was doing. I told her in the most matter-of-fact voice that I could manage that I'd rescinded the offer and that we should probably get back to my apartment before someone catches her in her all-together.

I poked my head out first and gave her the all clear. She cautiously poked her head out and followed me with her arms plastered across her chest and crotch. As we were about to climb the stairs upward, we heard a door open from the floor above mine. Someone was coming. I pulled her into the alcove a few feet to the right of the stairs. If they were going to take some garbage out into the alley, we were all clear. They'd go out the gate, turn around, and head right back upstairs. But if they were doing laundry, it was gonna be bad. They'd hear us running up the stairs if they were still outside, but once they saw that the washer was in use, they'd likely immediately turn around and catch us.

I'm still not sure what came over us. The arousal, the danger, the exhilaration all mixed into an intoxicating cocktail. I clasped my hand over her mouth and started teasing her clit with my fingers. She responded in kind, reaching down my shorts and tugging at my erection. Every step seemed louder and more inescapable than the last. Just as it seemed like we were absolutely about to be caught, the footsteps started getting softer till we heard the gate open and then the sound of trash being deposited in the dumpster.

The footsteps got louder once again and then receded upstairs until we eventually heard a door slam shut. We ran upstairs and slammed the door behind us. We stood there for a moment, panting and staring at each other. Kim then sank to her knees and pulled out my cock and started it licking it from base to tip. I gave her a minute of this before I scooped her up, carried her into the bedroom and slide right inside her. We both came immediately.

We both stayed naked for the duration of the evening, including when we went out to transfer the clothes to the dryer and to retrieve them. Neither time was quite as exhilarating as the first, but they riled us up enough that we ended up fucking after each excursion.