Babysitter Hell

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Stella Artois

Re: Babysitter Hell

Post by Stella Artois »

Oh so wonderful

Can't wait to read the description of Laura's little body and her mortification.

And that's not even considering the rest of her clothes, or how long it will take for Sally and Timmy to bathe little Laura
Badger

Post by Badger »

Nice.

Can we have some more?
HankHill33

Post by HankHill33 »

Very excited to see what kind of panties Laura has decided to wear today! I’m sure Sally will be teaching Timmy a thing or two with a wedgie or two.
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

Love it so far.

Just a little editorial error I'd like to point out in case you wanted to correct it. Earlier chapters Laura is referred to as a 19-year-old but in chapter 4 she is now twice referred to as a 20-year old.

Another great story! Looking forward to reading more.

Hooked6
ValerianXIII

Post by ValerianXIII »

Hooked6 wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 2:41 am Love it so far.

Just a little editorial error I'd like to point out in case you wanted to correct it. Earlier chapters Laura is referred to as a 19-year-old but in chapter 4 she is now twice referred to as a 20-year old.

Another great story! Looking forward to reading more.

Hooked6
Fixed that. Thanks! Glad you are enjoying the story.
uncivilized

Post by uncivilized »

ValerianXIII i love the story. It will be interesting to see which way the story evolves, twists and turns.
Thanks - uncivilized
ValerianXIII

Post by ValerianXIII »

Part 5

......Timmy's mouth was agape and he was stunned for a moment. He couldn't process what he was seeing right now as the bare chested Laura struggled helplessly.

Sally on the other hand was laughing uncontrollably. She couldn't believe her luck. She knew Laura stuffed her bra. She knew her breasts were going to be small but this... This was too much. 19 year old Laura was totally and utterly flat chested!! Only two rather puffy nipples on her undeveloped chest.

Sally still couldn't stop, it almost hurt she was laughing so hard. Laura's face reached a whole new level of red as did the rest of her. Her nipples couldn't help but swell reacting to the sudden cool air. Her struggles only managed to make her nipples jiggle a bit on her blushing flat chest.

Timmy kept on recording in shock at what he was seeing. Laura reacted "Stop filming me!!Get that camera away from me!" Timmy wasn't going anywhere for the moment. He was stunned and confused staring at her bare chest as it heaved from panic.

Sally pulled it together long enough to reach out and comically pinch one of Laura's swelling aureoles. She pulled up and away as if to see if there was any more to it. No one had seen Laura's bare chest in many, many years and now these two were able to study it at their leisure. It was her deepest most embarrassing secret and no one besides the three of them now knew. Laura was beyond mortified when Sally pointed her phone at Laura and snapped a quick picture.

"Your ass is sooo mine now!!!" Sally cackled as she studied the embarrassing photo.

She turned the phone so Laura could see . Laura gasped at her own image. Her red faced shocked expression as she remained seated in the highchair. The ropes were just out of frame looking as if she was just sitting there. Both bra cups hung loosely at her sides baring only her two matching dark brown areola. Both were pointing straight forward on her otherwise smooth, featureless chest. Like two Hershey kisses on a white tabletop.

"Could you imagine if I sent this to Kyle?!" Sally beamed still pointing the photo towards Laura. The 19 year old shook her head with a pleading no. Sally continued smirking down at the former babysitters exposed upper half. "Are you going to do whatever I say?!" Sally questioned with a smile.

Laura seemed to hesitate only briefly before quickly agreeing to Sally's terms. Laura tried to not look at the camera as Timmy kept on recording. "Tell you what we can make a game out of it." Sally had Laura's backpack an placed the phone in one of the zip up pockets. She had Timmy close down his digital camera and that too was placed inside.

" I am going to untie you just like I promised." Laura felt some relief knowing the first chance she was going to get her things back and delete all those photos and this nightmare would be over.

"You can have your phone back too and Timmy's camera." Sally offered sounding like she was being reasonable for a moment. The bag was all packed up and Timmy actually put Laura's backpack on his own back.

"All you have to do is catch Timmy first and you can have your stuff back right away." Laura felt a bit of hope thinking she might still get out of this situation gracefully without being made the laughingstock of the entire town.

"But we have to get rid of these first."

Sally used the shears to cut through Laura's denim shorts as if they were made of paper along with some of the ropes that held her in place. She cut the shorts up the sides rendering them useless in an instant. Her plain, full cut white panties became visible as the shorts were quickly cut apart.

Sally snickered at Laura's rather modest choice of underwear before she disappeared to the kitchen suddenly. While Sally was in the kitchen Lara struggled some more with the last few ropes that were holding her. Although she could wiggle her hips a bit more Laura was still held to the highchair tightly.

This only served to give Timmy even more of a show than before as her now erect nipples jiggled ever so slightly. Sally returned moments later, staying right behind Laura the whole time. "Okay, on the count of three I am going to cut you loose and all you have to do is tag Timmy and you can have all your stuff back."

Laura was ready eyeing her backpack with desperation. "I am just going to cut theses last few ropes...and.. just one more thing." Laura felt the waistband at the back of her panties being pulled away by Sally until a sudden icy chill was dropped into the back of them before it was snapped back into place.

Laura yelped at the the sudden cold sensation as it slid down her crack. "One....two..three.." The ropes were suddenly snapped and Laura instantly draped one arm over her chest before chasing after Timmy....
jimmythehand

Post by jimmythehand »

That seven day wait for the view was quite the tease, Valerian... well worth it though. :mrgreen:

I'm looking forward to seeing what Laura will go through in an attempt to keep her little secret between the three of them (and especially away from Kyle)!
Big Dave

Post by Big Dave »

A most welcome addition

Thanks ValerianXIII
ValerianXIII

Post by ValerianXIII »

Part 6

It was quite the sight to see as Laura, wearing only her full cut granny panties, chased after Timmy. She was sure to keep her arm tightly draped across her bare chest as she ran after him. Even with the weighted backpack Timmy was still staying ahead of the frantic Laura as she chased him from room to room.

It seemed like whenever she was just about to catch him, suddenly he would leap away leaving her increasingly frustrated. Finally Laura had him cornered but just before she could get a hold of him, Timmy jumped right out of the window and into the backyard. Laura hesitated for a moment not willing to go outside dressed as she was.

The backyard was quite secluded, surrounded by hedges all around. Timmy even took the time to stop and taunt Laura as she considered whether or not she was going to follow him out there. He casually put the bag down on the grass all while sticking out his tongue and mockingly flashing his bare chest at her. Laura quickly looked around for something to wear first. She grinned a bit spotting a neatly folded towel. Laura wrapped it around herself tightly before following Timmy outdoors.

The moment she went outside Timmy grabbed the bag and started running again. Although barefoot Laura started to close the distance a little more before Timmy suddenly disappeared into an opening in the between the hedges. Getting closer now Laura didn't hesitate to follow. Laura was surprised to see an old, Victorian style house just on the other side of it.

Timmy did not hesitate to run into the unlocked side door leaving it open after he entered. Laura on the other hand approached cautiously entering the strange house slowly. The house inside truly looked like something out of the late 1800's with antiques all around. Laura could see Timmy as soon as she entered. He was stopped again and he was taking off the back pack and carefully placing it on the floor. With tunnel vision Laura went straight for it ignoring the grinning Timmy as he backed up now readying his handheld camera once again.

Laura made it this time, finally securing the backpack into her possession.

The moment she gripped the back a steel icy grip went for her arm turning her around with was seemed to be lightening speed. Laura was now face to face with Ms. Greene, their neighbor and the owner of this house. Ms. Greene was tall and quite sturdy for an old woman.

Laura actually was forced to look up at the rather angry expression on the crazy old lady. She tried to retract her arm from her vice like grip but it didn't even budge. Laura, wide eyed and surprised tried to explain.

"He stole my backpack so I ran in here and.." Ms. Greene didn't seem to care about her story so much looking at a trail left behind Laura.

Laura looked back as well instantly remembering the icy feeling from just a little while ago when Susie dropped something cold in the back of her panties.

It was chocolate ice cream! Laura gasped when the realization hit her.

Not only was it dripping out of the back of her normally white cotton undies but a trail of it followed her. What Laura recognized to be a rather expensive probably priceless rug had now been ruined by the chocolate mess. Laura looked over at Timmy for a split second as he filmed her with excitement. "Wait...wait it's not what it looks like...." But the enraged Ms. Greene wasn't having it and began dragging the panicking 19 year old brunette toward the bathroom while Timmy followed along happily....