Scouting For Butterflies In Hostile Territory

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
TeenFan

Re: Scouting For Butterflies In Hostile Territory

Post by TeenFan »

Scouting For Butterflies
Chapter 4.

Julia can't see what is going on with her brother. The words she hears from the strip gang is chilling, but she can't get a mental picture of
what is going on.

"Tonto, give me a feather," said Pocahontas.

Next, Julia hears words she rarely if ever heard spoken by her brother, words not for mixed company in a polite social setting. Words like
shit, damn, and even OH FUCK, come out of her brother's mouth. What the hell was that girl doing to him? A feather from Tonto's headband,
Julia guesses there must be tickle torture going on, and is that feather going to find its way to her body? Only moans and groans can be heard
from Clovis now. Whatever it is, it's getting to him. How long can this cruel treatment go on? How much can her poor brother take till he loses
his dignity and cries out for mercy...or just starts crying?

"You're right Pocahontas," Tonto says, "he did turn out to have a long gun." A few seconds later he says, "Look at that, the prisoner has grass
in the ass."

"Cool work there, Tonto. I don't think I would have thought of that. I got to get a picture of that."

Julia feels the breeze as Pocahontas quickly passes by her body. A few seconds later a door slams. An eerie silence sets in, and somehow silence is worse than the noise the Indians were making. Julia imagines, being the girl that's naked and the two captors standing nearby being boys, that the eyes of Tonto and the cowboy are staring at her. She can't hear them, but she can imagine the two of them creeping closer as their eyes roam up
and down her exposed flesh. Julia can picture the two boys drooling and licking their lips like hungry dogs eyeing a piece of meat...and Julia
is that meaty morsel.

The door slams again. Pocahontas is back with a phone or some other sort of camera. For a short while the sound of shutters goes off, then
Tonto asks for the phone. The shutter clicks continue, and this time Julia is the center of attention.

"She doesn't have much pussy hair."
"Are you going to scalp her?"
"I can tell they are brother and sister, same body type."
"Why do people have dark hairs down there when they have blond hair on their head?"

Pocahontas asks for the phone back, then she goes back to giving special attention to Clovis. Clovis is moaning again. Something new is
happening.

"Nice firm tummy you got there," Pocahontas says. "But Clovis, you seem to be missing something here. Did you run into the Comanches? Did
they capture you and cut your nuts off, or do you have teeny-weenie tentacles?"

"They're called testicles...sheesh," Tonto corrects her.

"Tonto, gather up the clothes and put them on the pile. You know what to do next."

Next? What could be next? Whatever it is will likely be the idea of the little monster in the deerskin dress. Julia hears a dragging sound coming
from nearby. It sounds like something sliding on the ground, almost as if a giant snake was coming to swallow her up.

Suddenly a cold spray of water hits Julia on the stomach. It's a powerful spray with a focused water flow, and Julia knows what the dragging
sound was. It's the garden hose and it's been turned on full blast. Julia screams and she backs up a couple steps. She turns around, the water hitting her on the back. The spray moves up to smack her on the back of the head, then it moves down her back, and it stops at her butt. It
keeps blasting her ass and Julia wants to run but how can she run when she can't see. If she takes off she'll just run into a tree or crash into the fence.

"Spray the bitch...spray the bitch..." Pocahontas shouts out as she claps her hands.

Julia takes one more step, but she trips over her feet and she goes down. Down on her frontside she is and the water cannon moves in closer.
Julia tries to stand up but she can't.

"Hey cowboy, help me turn her over and hold her feet."

Julia feels hands grabbing her legs then she is flipped onto her backside, the ankles still held securely. Julia feels her legs being pulled wider
apart. Wider and wider the leg spread gets and closer, closer comes the horrendous hose. Julia gets a flashback of a video she was shown in class one day. It was a street rally during the early days of the civil rights movement in the 1960s that was broken up by the police and firefighters.
Black people were blasted by the hoses on firetrucks to disperse the crowd. This spray hitting Julia's body isn't coming from a firehose, but the nozzle squirts a stream powerful enough to sting.

"Welcome to the car wash," Pocahontas merrily shouts out. "Now blast her my brother."

The spray gets even closer, first hitting Julia on the chest before moving southward. The hose stops moving when the spray hits smack dab on the
split of her legs as if Tonto is trying to split her slit apart.

"Please stop...no, no, not there...it hurts, it's too cold."

The water is so cold, so much colder than the warm air. Julia can feel some of the water has seeped past her pussy's first line of defense. Some
of the water has gotten inside her. Getting hosed goes on for a full minute and finally new orders from the boss are given.

"Okay Tonto. Time for the other scout."

Julia, lying on her back, unable to get up, wants to cry and scream. But she stops her sobbing when she hears the crying out and screaming
from her brother.

"That's it. Blast his balls."

For what seems like forever Julia can hear the pain and agony from Clovis. Maybe it's only just a minute or two of intense physical discomfort, but
it feels like an eternity. Then the Indian Princess orders that Julia and her brother are to be lifted up. She and her brother are to stand there
and be hosed off one more time. Pocahontas doesn't want any grass or mud on her prisoners, that they are to be rinsed off till they are squeaky clean. The hose is taken away and turned off and finally the water torture is over.

"Now you two get to stand there until you are dry. With this heat it shouldn't take long."

Even though it is a warm day, Julia is shivering. The long hosing of cold water, combined with the slight breeze is causing goosebumps to pop up
all over her body. Julia can feel her small breasts quivering with the shivers like she has two small bowls of Jello on her chest. Suddenly there is
a change of plans, always those changes to the master plan from Pocahontas.

"This is taking too long. Tonto, cowboy, you two lick the water from that prisoner. I'll lick this scout here. He looks tasty to me and I'm thirsty
after all this hard work."
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Scouting For Butterflies
Chapter 5.

Julia has been a member of the Girl Scouts for almost a year. She loves her troop and she's made some good friends among her scout mates.
The adult leaders have taught her a lot of things such as how to pitch a tent, how to prepare for a hike and use a compass, and how to get the
scales off a fish so it can be fried in a pan. But there was another lesson learned the hard way. You can't trust anyone One Hundred Percent.

A couple months earlier Julia and her troop went on a camping trip. This was at a scouting program owned facility. Only scout troops used the
campground, not the public, so there are no State Parks regulations. What happened to Julia could not have happened in a State Park.

On the second day of the two day camping trip, all the girl scouts were told to meet at the swimming pool at 3:00. Swimming was going to be till
4:30 and that leaves everyone plenty of time to change and be ready for making dinner starting at 5:30. Everything is so coordinated by the clock.
Anyone who is late for any event is in trouble.

All the girls are heading for the swimming pool, already dressed in their swimsuits. Most of the girls have modest one piece suits on. A few of the
girls have bikinis. Julia can't find her swimsuit, her one piece suit. She wore the suit the day before as all the new girls had to do a swim test.
Her swimsuit was left to dry on top of her backpack, which was tucked into a corner of the tent. Earlier in the day the suit was there. With all
the girls walking off toward the pool, Julia frantically looked all around the tent, looked inside the backpack, looked underneath the pillow on her
cot. The swimsuit was not found. As Julia walked to the pool, she prepared herself to swim in her shorts and t-shirt. She had no bra on underneath
the t-shirt, and she knew her freshly risen up boobs were still small but the nipples are prominent enough to poke out through a wet shirt.

At the pool the Scout Leader, a normally patient and understanding woman of around forty, asked Julia why she was late to show up.

"I was looking for my swimsuit. I couldn't find it anywhere."

"Well, you held up everybody here. Wasted five minutes of everybody's swim time. You get cleanup detail after dinner tonight. Pots and pans
patrol for you young lady."

The Scout Leader blew a whistle and all the girls quickly got into the pool. The pool is a good sized one, plenty of room for the twenty girls aged
11 to 16. Julia takes off her shoes and she is just about to get into the water when Mrs. Johnston stopped her.

"What are you doing Julia. Take off those shorts and shirt. Only acceptable swim attire is allowed in the pool."

It takes Julia half a minute to speak. "You...you want me to swim...um, no suit on?"

"When I first came to this camp many years ago, we all swam in the nude. This is private property. There is no requirement for a swimsuit. Now
take those off and hand them over to me."

Julia could not believe it. All the girls in the pool were looking at her and most of them are laughing, smiling, grinning, apparently pleased at
getting to see one of the new girls swimming in the buff. Julia considers running back to her tent. It would be easier in the short term, but
it will cause much difficulty later on. Cleaning the pots and pans will just be the start. All sorts of other duties can be used a punishment.
Not wanting to be part of any more work details, Julia took off her shorts. Taking off the shirt, Julia can hear some of the other girls giggling.
Why are they laughing? Every girl has titties. Some are just smaller than others. "That too, everything off" Mrs. Johnston says and Julia grimaces,
knowing that she will have to bare all.

"Dogs don't wear clothes," one of the girls shouts out, and everyone in the pool laughs.

Reluctantly, Julia takes off her panties. She hands her three items of clothing over to Mrs. Johnston. With what has to be done having been done,
Julia jumps into the water. She finds her way to a corner of the shallow end, and she parks herself there. She isn't confident enough to frolic
among the other girls, not when she is the only one who is naked.

Half an hour into the swim session, thirty minutes of cowering in the corner, Julia is still doing her best to ignore the not so nice comments from
her fellow scouts. What happened to the words in the Girl Scout Law? What happened to each girl doing their best to be Friendly and Helpful,
Considerate and Caring? An assistant scout leader shows up at the pool. The assistant has a swimsuit in her hands.

"I found this lying on the floor in the shower cabin. Who's swimsuit does this belong to?"

Julia recognizes the half pink half purple one piece. It's her swimsuit. Makes sense that it is hers as every other girl in the pool is wearing a swimsuit, so it could only belong to her, so Julia raises her hand.

"That's my swimsuit."

"Then come over here and claim what belongs to you."

Oh great, after having to endure spending time in the pool as a skinnydipper, Julia must get out of the water to get the lost swimsuit directly from
the assistant leader. What was her suit doing in the shower cabin? How did it get there? Julia gets out of the pool and all the girls stop their
playing around to watch. Julia steps up to the assistant leader and holds out her hand to take the suit, holding her lower private area with the
other hand.

"You have to do the Teapot song. Face the pool and sing for us, Julia," Mrs. Johnston says.

The lost and found tradition in scouting goes back a long way. In order to get back something that was lost and found by somebody else, one has
to sing the "I'm A Little Teapot" song. Normally, singing the song in front of the troop is a mildly embarrassing thing. Doing the Teapot song while
standing naked in front of twenty other girls is a cringe worthy moment that will never be forgotten. Knowing there is nothing she can do but to
comply, Julia turns to face the swimming pool and the twenty bright and shining gleeful faces of the other girls. Pulling her hand away from
covering her slit, Julia assumes the position. The legs are spread slightly. The left hand placed on her hip, the right arm is held up and out to
the side. Julia can feel every eyeball searing their sight right onto her body. She can actually feel the gaze of each girl going up and down her slender body. What gives these fellow scouts more enjoyment, the sight of barely developed breast or her skinny legs. Is it the mostly hairless
pussy mound the main source of their merriment? Trying not to think about how silly she looks; Julia sings the sillier song whose only purpose is
to teach scouts a lesson.

"I'm a little Teapot short and stout
here is my handle, here is my spout
when I get all steamed up, hear me shout
tip me over and pour me out
I'm a little Teapot short and stout."

At the words "pour me out", Julia leans over to her right as she mimics a pouring teapot. The other girls clap, laugh and heartily cheer. At least
the ordeal is a short one. Julia grabs the swimsuit and she is allowed to put it on.

The ordeal that Julia faces now, standing naked and wet, blindfolded with hands bound, is already a hell of a lot more embarrassing and
humiliating. Stripped, photographed, and sprayed with a hose, the ordeal is about to turn up the degradation dial. Julia can't believe the words
she heard from the mouth of the young ringleader. The Princess wants the other Indian and the Cowboy to lick her. How disgusting. There must
be some kind of Law against it, but that's what outlaws do...ignore the law.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Scouting For Butterflies
Chapter 6.

Julia felt something on her left shoulder. The touch was not at all like when a friend places a hand on one's shoulder either as the start of a
friendly embrace or a pat on the shoulder when being consoled after some unhappy event. This current event is indeed an unhappy one, and the
touch on the shoulder is just the latest manifestation in a whole series of unfortunate events. That is no hand touching her shoulder, the motion
is going upward where a hand motion would be going down. There is only one detectable part that Julia can feel there, not multiple digits like
fingers. It's somebody's tongue. Julia had already been warned that was coming next, Pocahontas just told her loyal Tonto and the big cowboy
to do just that, to lick the water off of her body. Julia could not believe it when she heard it, thinking it was just a joke or some type of threat
that would not actually be carried out. Boys her age just don't go around licking girls, but there it is.

"Ew, get away from me," Julia hisses at the unseen assailant, and she tries to step back but unseen hands grab her and hold her in place. The
licking on the shoulder resumes, now moving over onto her collar bone area. If this licker was a vampire he's getting to the juicy spot which is the neck. Julia heard from her mother that in the real old days "Necking" was a major part of courtship. A young couple would go to a drive-in theater but spend most of the movie sitting in the back seat smooching and rubbing their heads together as if they were giraffes, and that led to "Petting" which was touching each other on top of the clothes. All of this mom-daughter talk was intended to prevent Julia from getting into situations
where she might take her clothes off in the presence of a boy, but Julia knows her neck is not the intended destination of that slimy moving
tongue. Mother didn't tell Julia that guys sometimes liked to get in a lick or two.

"Go on cowboy, get with it," Pocahontas orders, and Julia knows whose tongue it is that is on her first. That brave little Indian boy is already
tonguing the top of her left tit. A fresh wave of shudders goes through her body as that tongue slides down the not so steep slope towards the
small crown of the hill. She can feel her hills shaking with her shivering as if set off by an earthquake, never having really noticed before how her
developing breasts would move like that. After all, having breasts is still a fairly new thing. Just six months earlier she was nearly as flat chested
as an ironing board.

Something bumps her right breast. It's firm and flexible at the same time and it definitely was not a hand. What the hell is that...

"Ooops, forgot my hat," the cowboy says. It's so different to hear the cowboy speak. He rarely speaks and it sounds strange as his voice tone is
almost like that of a grownup. The Indian Princess and Brave are her age and sound like twelve year olds.

Julia feels another tongue, this time on the side of her other small breast. The cowboy's tongue quickly slides up the slope and it flicks across
the nipple. Julia squirms at the unwelcome touch. Several whimpers slip out of her mouth, but that is all she can do to respond to getting tag teamed by tongues on her titties. For a while the focus of attention remains on the taut nipples of her little round tops.

"Hmmm mmmm...this water tastes so good. Fresh spring water is the best," Pocahontas says, and it seems the Indian Princess has made a move
to quench her thirst on the wet skin of Julia's brother. Julia can't tell what part of Clovis' body is being licked on, can't tell if he's shivering or
quivering in any way. Not a peep comes from her brother's mouth.

The runoff of water around Julia's hills has run dry so the two thirsty boys follow the water trail down south. Down the tummy the two tongues
swirl. Soon somebody is lapping like a dog on top of her barely parted lower lips. She can feel the tongue sliding along her grooves and crevices, tickling her when it plows over the sparse forestation of pubic hairs. It's got to be Tonto's tongue. It feels like it. So far that Tonto has done
everything with more gusto and bravado. The lapping down there stops and Tonto speaks.

"Now that's how a warrior gets going in the morning. Fresh morning dew is the gift of Mother Earth."

"Yes, it sort of tastes like Mountain Dew. Lemony-lime flavor," Pocahontas says.

It's so weird how this brother and sister pair of Indians can get into the fantasy of the whole thing, to act the part convincingly like they believe
this is real. They really believe they can taste Mountain Dew soda from the droplets of water on their captives bodies? Maybe these kids are
insane and they escaped from an asylum. The lapping and slurping goes on for another minute or so, this time down on Julia's thighs. Water
flows downhill and that is where the water went, down the legs. She can feel that little bit of water that had gotten inside of her during the
spraying down with the hose trying to get out. Little droplets of water slip out. It makes her feel dirty and slimy, not clean like a shower would
have made her feel.

"Okay everyone, that's enough," Pocahontas shouts out and the lick fest comes to an end. "That was a great drink of morning dew. Get up and get ready. So much more to do today."

Surprisingly, the next thing that happens is somebody grabs Julia's wrists. The bindings are removed.

"I'll give you a minute to rub your hands together. You'll be needing to use those hands for the next thing," and Pocahontas starts laughing.

Julia can't tell if Pocahontas is laughing at her or is she laughing at her own plan which is so funny that she must cackle like a witch. Julia takes
the time to rub her hands together and gets the feeling back into them.

"Earlier, Julia said that she hasn't seen her brother naked in a while...not since she was a little girl. Well, I don't believe her. And to prove it she
will have to feel each of your dicks. This is her challenge. Julia will get to feel each of you, feel your dicks all around. She must correctly
identify which one belongs to her brother."

A moment goes by as the news sinks into everybody's head. Julia can't believe the turn of events. She must have heard it all wrong. There is no
way that evil Princess just said she must touch each boy's penis, did she? Cant' be.

"If Julia can tell who is who...which dick is which...she and her brother are free to leave. They will be taken back to the park and let go. But if
she guesses wrong...can't tell which prick is the right one to pick...well, then she'll get a second chance to figure it out by using her tongue."
Trundle

Post by Trundle »

Very interesting to get multiple perspectives from the same story. Could be used for other stories too potentialy.

Enjoying this!
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

This is the first story I've done where a girl character got an equally embarrassing treatment as the guys.

I will definitely consider it for future stories that can be done from the POV of two different characters, separate ENF and ENM stories from
the same basic material.

What was so different about the two stories this time is the ENM story is done visually from the pov of the cowboy. This story is mostly done
with the girl blindfolded and she can't see anything that is going on. The words spoken verbally are the only thing that is nearly an exact match
between the two versions.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Scouting For Butterflies
Chapter 7-part A.

For several months Julia had sought a way to see her brother be embarrassed. A variety of schemes popped into her brain. She considered
slipping into his room in the early morning to pull his boxers down as he slept. She thought about taking his clothes and the bath towels out of
the bathroom when he took a shower. She even considered placing the gopro digital camera on top of the toilet tank to record him peeing, then sending the video to her friends. All these half-baked but possible plans to see her brother's body bared before her was due to being on the bad
end of a prank.

On a fishing trip with the cousins and Uncle Buck, the same weekend as her 12th birthday, Julia expected a surprise, something like a fish shaped cake or being made to sing a song in front of everyone. Her brother had a different sort of surprise in mind for the birthday girl. Clovis yanked the back of her bikini swimsuit and poured in a bunch of crickets that they got from a bait shop. This was at the campsite, not at the lake shore. If it happened at the lake Julia would have dashed into the water to take off the bikini bottom. There was no way to remove the mass of squirming insects and no place to run. If it was only one or two of the wiggling crickets she could have reached in to pluck them out, but not a creepy
crawling mass of a dozen of the horrid looking black bugs. The bottom that Julia had on was a bit on the loose end, not at all sleek and smooth n tight fitting. Upon being dumped down the backside, the crickets went straight past the tush to settle under the twat. Julia could only take a few seconds of feeling their scratchy legs clawing at her most sensitive areas till she was screaming and ripping off her swimsuit. Running was an
option, but the need to be free of the awful and horrible scraping of the cricket legs between her human legs was too much to take even while running away.

While screaming and jumping up and down, Julia managed to get her bottoms off. She then took off running for her tent, leaving the bikini lying
on the ground, the crickets crawling out of it. Her cousin Franklin, who was sixteen years old, and Morgan Henry who was eleven, and Uncle Buck saw everything. It was some present for her birthday. Julia would rather have been spanked in front of every member of the family. For the rest
of the fishing trip Julia thought about walking up to her brother, then reaching down to grab hold of his crotch to squeeze till he begged her for mercy. It would have been so easy to do, especially since Clovis was walking around in boxer briefs and she could see exactly where his boy bits were poking out.

So for months Julia has been contemplating some form of payback, looked for a way to get even. As time passed her itching desire to get even
did fade but stayed at the back of her mind. She never thought her moment of getting her hands on her brother's balls would come with such a
personal cost.
mikewozere

Post by mikewozere »

Will there be a new instalment soon? 🙂
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Searching For Butterflies
Chapter 7-part B.

Julia can tell that bodies are being lined up in front of her. Bare naked bodies of boys, three of them to be exact, and she is expected to
feel around on their erected boners and fondle their balls, and one of the three is her dear brother.

"You make any kind of sound, a hint to your sister that she is touching you...you will be sorry.'"

Pocahontas is giving instructions to Clovis to keep his mouth shut. "You will be sorry" is not likely an idle threat. If her brother tries to make
any attempt to give Julia some sort of sign by verbal or any other means then it could go badly for them, as if this wasn't bad enough.

Julia can hear a little more shuffling of feet. The three boys in front of her are close enough she can hear breathing, but which ones are
breathing heavily due to excitement? Which one is breathing heavy due to fear? If she can figure that out she might be able to pick out her
brother that way.

"Okay captive settler girl, this is it. You have three dicks in front of you. Feel all of them. Keep feeling dick n balls on each one till you can
make a decision on which dick belongs to which person. If you have a good idea which one is your brother call it out. You can narrow it down by
by calling out which one is not your brother, but you have to declare who the dick belongs to, Tonto or the cowboy. Go ahead and start. Feel
them all before you make a decision. Remember, nobody make a sound or we have to do it all over again."

Pocahontas gets up next to Julia, on the blinded girl's right side. Julia has her right hand lifted up and held outward. The hand is moved from
left to right and Julia feels her fingers brush up against three separate pointy things which could only be one thing...dicks.

"Okay girl. You know where they are. Feel them up."

Where to start, which way to grab and start groping on boy's exposed genitalia. And she has to do this while still in shock at being stripped naked
and mistreated. All this has to be done while these three boys get an eyeful of Julia's exposed frontside and she can't hide anything as she uses
her hands to feel the boys. Julia reaches directly in front of her, the fingers of her right hand finding the end of a penis that feels part way stiff,
still sort of soft and flexible but feeling a bit extended. Julia takes hold firmly with her left hand and she gets a feel for the length with the other hand.

Who knew this would be so hard, meaning so difficult. Julia hasn't seen that many boys naked, actually almost none. She hasn't even seen her
brother naked in a couple years. What does a normal size dick feel like? Does her brother have a normal sized one? Was he smaller than
normal? Julia was ten when she last saw Clovis naked, and her brother was a pre-pubescent eleven year old. Julia tries to remember...did her
brother look big back then or not. She kind of remembers thinking there was nothing about it that made her think to herself 'WOW, my bro's
got a big one'. How much do boys grow down there from age eleven to thirteen? Is it a lot? With these thoughts in her head, Julia rubs the
shaft of Boy Dick Specimen A.

A problem develops. The size is not staying consistent. The penis in Julia's hands is getting harder, getting a little bigger as she feels it. It was
poking straight outward. Now it's rising up, hardening up. Would her brother get a hardon or just the other two boys? Needing more information
Julia reaches down with her right hand and feels around for the testicles. The pair of balls seems to be fairly insignificant in size, but what was
she expecting to find? How big are a boy's balls supposed to be? She has seen a few naked boys in her time, from a distance, but it's hard to judge
exactly what size balls are that way.

"It's changing size on you. If you only saw your brother limp dicked you're going to have a harder time of it now. Everybody is getting a boner.
Lucky for you...and me, it's great to see," and Pocahontas cackles like a wicked witch.

Julia lets go of the dick in front of her and she reaches over for the one to her left. This dick is already fully hard and sticking up. The length
is similar to the first penis. Too similar. Maybe the head is a little smaller. Reaching downward, Julia grabs hold of the balls and here there is a
significant difference. These balls are bigger. Boy number A had a tight little nutsack. Boy B has balls that dangle loosely, and Julia can easily
feel each separate testicle. Damn it that she had not seen her brother naked during the last couple years. How many times had she thought
about doing something to see him naked. She was constantly curious about it. It would have been so simple. Even if she can't tell from the
penis size, the differences in the balls of the two boys makes it easy. If only she knew if Clovis had bigger floppy balls.

"Is this turning you on? It's turning me on...and I know...it's so much fun to play with your brother's dick. You should play doctor with him.
I played...um, witchdoctor with Tonto. Once I had him tied up and I was beating him like a Tom-Tom. He was screaming for help, but the Lone
Ranger didn't show up. Something else showed up and that was really funny."

Not having any idea for sure what might "show up and be funny" when a boy is naked and tied up, Julia lets go of the erection of naked boy
number two. One more to check out, Julia reaches toward her right to find naked boy exhibit C. Her hand reaches around the penis and immediately Julia knows this one is a lot different from the other two. It's bigger, longer, much wider. Julia can't help it, her lips purse to form
an "Ooooh" sound, though she didn't let the sound slip out. Next her hand slides down the shaft and the tips of her fingers plunge into a thick
bush of pubic hair. The hairs are numerous, thick and curly. This must be what an older boy feels like. There is no way this drumstick of a dick,
feeling like it is over six inches long, could belong to her brother and certainly not to the twelve year old Indian Brave. Even with all these
signs of physical development, Julia reaches down to feel the balls. The hefty sack feels like it's got two golf balls in there and she doesn't have
to feel them for long to be convinced as to who this massive set of cock n balls belongs to.

"This one is the cowboy," Julia declares and she lets go of the impressively large sack.

"That was the easy one to figure out," Pocahontas says. The cowboy is so much older, and he does have a wonderful big dick. Step back cowboy,
she picked you out of the blind girl lineup...yes, you can pull up your pants, though I don't mind if you want to keep swinging in the breeze."

The footsteps are barely perceptible, but Julia can tell the cowboy has withdrawn from the lineup.

"Now it comes down to Clovis and Tonto. Feel them up again. Let's see if you guess this one right. Guess right and you get to go home. Guess
wrong and we get to have some more fun."
notme222

Post by notme222 »

This story is phenomenal. I love the tension and unexpectedness of every development.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

notme222 wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:25 pm This story is phenomenal. I love the tension and unexpectedness of every development.

Thank you notme222.
That is my goal for storytelling, to come up with twists and turns in the plotline that make sense but are not
easily predictable. Don't write what should happen, a writing professor told me, write what could happen.

I see you don't comment very often. I'm glad a story of mine got you to post a message.