Stripped by someone I thought was a licensed massage therapist

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Pants_Down

Stripped by someone I thought was a licensed massage therapist

Post by Pants_Down »

I was traveling and needed a massage. I knew that erotic massages were strictly verboten in the state I was visiting, so when I entered a massage establishment (which was in public shopping center, and had none of the exterior signs of being a massage parlor, in any case), I was surprised to find an attractive Chinese woman in her mid-thirties sitting there at reception. She asked me if I'd ever been there before, and whether I would like a two-on-one massage, which was on "special" that week. (Sure it was.)

Give the location, I still expected nothing out of bounds. But in LMT establishments, I find it exciting to fantasize about what might conceivably happen, even though it probably isn't going to. (I *never* ask a masseuse to touch my cock, in any case.) And having two women work on me sounded exciting, as well. I asked the price. I barely had enough with me, but I agreed.

The second woman came out of the back. She was perhaps in her early 30's, also Chinese, and pretty, but less attractive than the first. With this younger one putting her arm around my shoulders, the two of them showed me to the room we'd be using. The older one instructed me to remove all my clothes and lie face down on the table, covering myself with the thick brown towel she handed me. They exited.

Being completely nude under a towel or sheets is common practice at many licensed massage practices, by the way. So I still didn't think anything of it.

So while the ladies were out, I did as instructed. I was still feeling a little turned on... but I assumed that their demeanor was just for atmosphere's sake, and probably in hopes of a better tip.

They came back in quickly, and immediately commenced with a rapid-kneading massage (one on each side).

After only about a couple of minutes of hasty work on my shoulders, the older one pulled my towel down, all the way off my back, and past my bare hips.

Laugh if you want, but being stripped surprised me. I pulled the towel back up to cover my hips.

The older one did laugh, and she asked, "What's the matter? Are you cold?"

"No."

"Just relax, then." She pulled the towel off again, and discarded it, leaving me completely nude.

Feeling four oiled female hands moving at once on my naked body, with their strokes giving a lot of attention to my ass, was exciting. But I was worried about the possible consequences of being in what was obviously an illegal AMP.
Pants_Down

Re: Stripped by someone I thought was a licensed massage therapist

Post by Pants_Down »

On one earlier occasion, I definitely *was* in a licensed massage clinic, but the masseuse got carried away, pulled down my underpants, and it went from there. Details below...

While on vacation, I unexpectedly had a very erotic experience at what was supposed to be a straight massage clinic (not a 'parlor.') Though the setting was beautiful, I still felt emotionally and physically tied in knots from the week before, and hadn't been able to relax. A friend suggested a massage from a local provider. I had never had a massage, so I was skeptical. When I hesitated, though, my friend said, "Don't worry, the massages here are completely non-sexual. You won't be doing anything you couldn't tell your wife."

When I went in for my massage, I was surprised to see that the therapist was an attractive young Filipina. She was dressed in white slacks and a red blouse... nothing suggestive. She led me into the massage room and told me, "Please take off your shirt, and your pants," and to lie on the table, and she'd be back shortly. I kicked off my socks and shoes, and put my shirt and jeans on the coat rack, then went onto the table on my stomach, with my briefs still in place.

When the masseuse came back in, she asked me if I would like oil, which sounded fine. She worked on my back for a long time, then moved to my lower back with deep pressure (which was heaven), and started pressing on my hips.

After a minute, she paused, with her fingertips at the waistband of my briefs. "Would you mind if I pulled these down while I work on your hips?" I told her she could, and lifted up, though what she actually did was to pull them down and slide them off entirely, leaving me 100% naked.

Except for medical exams, I had never been naked with another woman since getting married. And considering how cute the masseuse was, and the fact that she was completely dressed (my first CFNM situation, outside of a doctor's office), it was a little embarrassing to be wearing nothing.

But I reminded myself that massage is a semi-medical procedure. Still, I could feel myself getting hard, especially when she put her hands on my bare hips and began rocking my pelvis from side to side.

I was wondering what was going to happen when she had me turn over. Would she give me my underwear back, and look away?

No, as it turned out... but she had another approach. After she finished working on the backs of my legs and my feet, she brought out a towel and asked me to roll over, keeping my body out of sight behind the towel. When I was on my back, she lowered the towel to cover me from chest to knees. She then pulled down the portion that had covered my chest and giggled, then stroked and patted my pecs. "You have a sexy body," she whispered.

Soon after, she was putting deep strokes into my abdomen (an area I didn't realize that most masseuses avoid.) My penis was rock hard and I was afraid it was rather obvious. I wondered if it might even be protruding from the top of the towel. But I didn't look down to check. She seemed to notice my discomfort and paused, with her hand on the towel over my penis. "I think I know what you need."

"Uhh... that's not..."

She began kneading my penis through the towel. "Don't you want me to? You have a girlfriend back at the hotel?" She kneaded more firmly.

"No, I don't... "

She smiled, kissed me on the forehead, and lifted the towel away... exposing my hard, bare cock to her eyes. The trickle of oil down the shaft of my penis felt exquisite, though it was nothing compared to her expert stroking. The results were explosive.

She wiped me down and used hot, wet towels to clean me. She mentioned that she very rarely gives orgasms to her clients, but that she wanted to this time, and there was no need to pay her anything more than the regular $25 listed outside as her fee for one-hour massage.

Though I felt guilty about what I'd allowed to happen, I loved all the sensations involved in the massage, from start to finish.
Pants_Down

Re: Stripped by someone I thought was a licensed massage therapist

Post by Pants_Down »

There was one other time a licensed massage therapist unexpectedly pulled down my pants.

When I needed deep-tissue massage, I would always make an appointment with "Linda," who was the best LMT in my community at that time...highly skilled and with VERY strong hands. Her clinic (where she worked alone) included incense and the sound of running water, but it was obviously NOT an Asian Massage Parlor, and Linda herself always dressed in T-shirts carefully tucked into a belted pair of jeans. The message was clear.

Before my first massage from Linda, she said, "Please remove your outer clothes and hang them here, but keep your underwear in place. Then get under the top sheet."

There was also a sign in the massage room: "KEEP UNDERWEAR IN PLACE."

Of course, I followed her instructions, on that and all subsequent visits. Linda did lift the sheet away as she worked oil into my back, and later used oiled deep strokes on my legs. But the undies always where they were.

On the day in question, though, I was experiencing rock-like stiffness in my lower back that yoga did not relieve, along with sharp pain in my sacrum, radiating out into both hips. At Linda's, when she asked me to describe any pain or other issues, I told her. She just nodded, and we began the massage as always. This felt like any of her other massages.

But after Linda finished her work on my back, she astonished me by slipping her fingers inside the waistband of my boxers, folding the waistband down, and then pulling down my underwear entirely, so that my hips were fully exposed to her!

The front surface of my boxers was caught on my penis, so she told me to raise up, so she could pull them the rest of the way down.

Suddenly completely bare with someone who'd never seen me that way before, I didn't know what she might have in mind.

Pain relief, as it turned out. She went to work on my hips. It was thrilling to be bare to the gaze of this lovely woman... to be essentially naked with Linda, after knowing her and receiving her massages for so many years.

Linda spent at least a half hour on my sacrum and hips. She used deep pressure as well as carezza, and even the sides of her arms and her elbows on my cheeks. She dipped her fingers between my cheeks as needed to massage the area at the base of my sacrum...never touching my anus, but coming deliciously close. Linda got onto my bare back and used her weight to supply pressure as she leaned in, her hands and fingertips going into my hips, which felt wonderful. She also used broad strokes with her entire hands against my hips, one to each cheek, in a rolling motion that parted them cyclically. At the moment of truth in each cycle, I could feel my exposed anus opening to the cool air of the room, a smooth tiny influx of coolness going into me each time, and I could feel as well as hear a slight smacking sound as it opened and closed. Linda took this all in stride.

Finally, when she was finished and my entire pelvis felt like it was glowing, she deftly pulled my boxers back up, and moved on to my legs.

I was very grateful to Linda, not only for the relief from pain, but also for her courage in offering me something that she obviously does not do for most of her clients. It felt sweetly intimate, as if she were saying, "It's OK. I usually won't do this, but I know you need it, and I trust you."

I had many massages from Linda after that, for the same reason...always with her pulling down my underpants, and blessing my hips with her touch.

She and I became good friends. But all those times I was naked on her table, face down, she never asked me to turn over and let her see my cock. Or let me see what she had under her T-shirt and shorts. That was left to my fantasies.

I recommended her to everyone...but I left the details for them to discover on their own.