Friend arranged for me to be naked in front of his wife

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Pants_Down

Friend arranged for me to be naked in front of his wife

Post by Pants_Down »

I was visiting one of my married friends (stayed with them for a week.) On the first day, with his wife still out running errands, the guy was giving me the grand tour of their new home. He said I really *had* to try their shower on the second floor.

It was huge, in an all-around completely transparent parallelogram-of-glass enclosure, with lots of different nozzles and other options inside. The guy (fully dressed, himself) told me just to peel down, step in and check it out.

I got naked and walked into the chamber (he wanted to see how impressed I was, I guess)... and since it was just being nude in front of another guy, it was no big deal. The shower and its attachments were great. But keeping in mind that the lady of the house (whom I hardly knew) would be home soon, I was eager to step oit, towel off and get some clothes back on.

Still, my buddy kept insisting I try various features. I kept wondering if I'd even hear it if the wife's car pulled in.

I didn't. The wife walked in while I was still completely bare behind the glass. She just smiled at me, waved and asked, "Isn't that a great shower?" She made no pretense of not taking in the view, before she walked on into their bedroom.

The guy just laughed and said, "Don't worry, she's very comfortable with nudity."

I'm pretty sure that was just what he'd planned.

She *was* comfortable with nudity, too. Later in my stay, she said, "Let's go swimming." She met us at the pool, and all of us were wearing suits (she, in a one-piece). But when we got back inside, patted down but still dripping, she told me, "You can just put your suit in there" (a hamper).

And having said that, she stripped off her own suit right in front of me. She tossed it in the hamper, and toweled off her naked body, before walking away, giving me a view of everything.

I guess she figured that was only fair.

She was very flat-chested, but had beautiful nipples, and the rest of her was a sight to behold.

I started to wonder whether the two of them had invited me there with a threesome in mind, but that didn't materialize. Maybe next time?