Martin at the hands of his step-sister!

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Post Reply
BrattyMissAsh
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:51 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 8 times
Contact:

Martin at the hands of his step-sister!

Post by BrattyMissAsh »

..
Last edited by BrattyMissAsh on Sun Jul 19, 2026 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lola
Posts: 145
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:38 am
Has thanked: 159 times
Been thanked: 227 times
Contact:

Re: Martin at the hands of his step-sister!

Post by Lola »

:lol: i almost forgot i asked you this story!

I really enjoyed it! Please go on! I would love to see Martin cum tied like that and you can add more threats about cutting his dick
BrattyMissAsh
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:51 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 8 times
Contact:

Re: Martin at the hands of his step-sister!

Post by BrattyMissAsh »

I don't know when i'll have time to write but i love your ideas
WillyWanka2
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:10 pm
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 20 times
Contact:

Re: Martin at the hands of his step-sister!

Post by WillyWanka2 »

Oh my god, happy new year all together.
I‘ve been really busy in the past weeks and had no time to check the forums. Couldn’t be more surprising to read this.

Thank you Ash. I really love it.

I might continue my part of the other stories soon. But bare with me if it takes me a bit.
drtickle
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:06 pm
Has thanked: 70 times
Been thanked: 56 times
Contact:

Re: Martin at the hands of his step-sister!

Post by drtickle »

Amazing start! Keep it coming please, can't wait the read about how ticklish Martin might be...
drtickle :mrgreen:
RollTiideRoll2
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:20 am
Has thanked: 219 times
Been thanked: 17 times
Contact:

Re: Martin at the hands of his step-sister!

Post by RollTiideRoll2 »

I love the start! 5 star job! Maybe Amanda or Lisa might want to make Martin wear some panties to add a little insult to injury?
Lola
Posts: 145
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:38 am
Has thanked: 159 times
Been thanked: 227 times
Contact:

Re: Martin at the hands of his step-sister!

Post by Lola »

Can anyone write a part 2? It would be really hot :D
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests