Dare Me (new 4/25)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
perseus

Re: Dare Me (new 8/2)

Post by perseus »

I also agree, the Mikey chapters were really fun and I enjoyed them far more than I thought I would but Lucy's dares were the reason I fell in love with this story. I'm really hoping Lucy says those two words again to Mikey again.
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

This feels like a good point in the story to answer some of the swirling questions. I will try to avoid spoilers.

Is "Mikey Gets a Dare" really Mikey's last dare?
Sadly, yes.

Does that mean no more naked Mikey?
Not on your life!

Does Mikey like being naked around other people or not?
No. He never said he liked it, just that it didn't bother him. He was only pretending like he preferred to stay naked to stay out of trouble because his mom kind of caught him in a compromising position.

But wait. Mikey was clearly turned on during his dare. So which is it?
That was not a result of him being naked. He was a teenage boy with all five of his senses being inundated with sexual stimuli, not to mention the chemical stimulants and aphrodisiacs he had both ingested and absorbed through his skin that day. The bevy of horny, naked, sexually repressed girls flirting with him constantly, unintentionally flaunting their own assets, and practically crawling all over him obviously played a huge factor in his arousal response. Who wouldn't get turned on by all that?

This is not the same as one of Lucy’s dares. Whatever keeps driving Lucy back for more does not affect Mikey the same way (this is revealed a little more in the next chapter, Doctor's Orders). Lucy gets embarrassed, but also gets turned on by doing naked dares. Mikey has a more typical reaction. He just gets embarrassed about it. That's why he never desires or requests another dare. But don't worry, he does get dragged into some pretty major nudity situations in his future. Don't want to give too much away.

So, is "Dare Me" ENF, or ENM, or something else?
It is, at its core, an ENF story. Even though I would argue "Mikey Gets a Dare" has nearly an equal amount of ENF themes, in hindsight, I probably should have spun it off as its own standalone ENM story to avoid confusion. It was certainly long enough and self-contained enough to stand on its own.

To be clear, I recognize that to truly be considered ENF, a story must focus on the three essential ingredients, a female who is naked and embarrassed about it. I feel "Dare Me" has mostly remained true to that recipe.

But, if you haven't noticed by now, it's also a coming-of-age story. I have for some time wanted to write an "ENF over time" story. I came up with two ideas. The first was about a girl who keeps unintentionally finding herself naked in front of the same boy over and over at different stages in their lives, from a young child all the way to adulthood. The other one was Dare Me.

I don't think it's fair not to expect a story covering such a long period of time as this not to occasionally explore other themes beyond ENF. And it doesn't make sense to me for the themes not to grow both more complex and more mature along with the characters as they age. For anyone who disagrees and wants the story to strictly adhere to a purely ENF theme and never anything more, the rest might not be to your liking.

Does that mean the dares are about to get more raunchy or exploitative?
I hope not. Is there such a thing as tastefully explicit? While some of the dares have already involved pseudo-sexual components, I would consider it innocent experimentation so far. Fun and games. That said, stuffing Lucy into a sleeping bag for the night with a neighbor boy who doesn't know what he's doing is one thing. But Mikey doesn’t yet respect the dangers of pushing her sexual boundaries like that. He must learn how to give her what she needs dare-wise, but in a responsible way. Ultimately, he is protective of her and doesn't want her to be taken advantage of, exploited, or hurt.

In short, I want to respect both the spirit and guidelines of this board. So, I will try to stay on top of disclaimers if that will help. And if the themes stray too far to the point that doesn't fit here anymore, I am willing to remove it.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

If you want more, say so. Encouragement goes a long way.
student

Post by student »

Thank you for the detailed mission statement behind Dare Me!

What next? Mother will take a naked dare?
ralrak

Post by ralrak »

student wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:12 pm Thank you for the detailed mission statement behind Dare Me!

Maybe both Lucy and Mikie dared at the same time or something.
anthelester121

Post by anthelester121 »

ralrak wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:19 pm
student wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:12 pm Thank you for the detailed mission statement behind Dare Me!

Maybe both Lucy and Mikie dared at the same time or something.
I think neverdoubted has already cleared that Mikey is done with dares.
perseus

Post by perseus »

Thanks for the clarifications! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

As a reader who requested an ENM focused story from ND I'm super happy how it all turned out. Should it have been posted separately from
the main Dare Me topic is a matter of debate. What is not debatable is there was little drop off in viewership, one of the most viewed stories
in the history of this site.

Mikey getting naked in the future is okay by me. It might be in a situation where he and his sister are both on the receiving end of some
prank, or they both go skinnydipping together at summer camp. Looking forward to all future episodes where either one of them (or both)
gets into an embarrassing situation.
jojo12026

Post by jojo12026 »

Looking forward to the next chapter very much!
scott_forgot

Post by scott_forgot »

I agree. More Lucy nude as she enters junior high and high school. More of Lucy accepting her brothers dares quirks & training. More of Lucy in wild situations where most girls would cry and never leave their bedrooms again - but she seems to do just fine. Situations like the chapters leading up to where she was nude in character and basically slept nude bound to a young boy were terrific. I found this story recently and loved it until it became a boy and girl nude story. The new direction is not bad - its just confusing in a way the other chapters seemed focused. Hope that helps...
neverdoubted

Dare Me - Chapter 15 - Doctor's Orders (Part 1)

Post by neverdoubted »

Dare Me - Chapter 15 - Doctor's Orders (Part 1)

Did I ever tell you about the time I dared my sister to attend her junior high cheerleading camp in the nude? If you've been paying attention, you can guess by now that she absolutely accepted my dare. I wasn't there to witness it, of course, but I know the story and I still can't believe she actually went through with it. She went to a whole 'nother town, miles away from everything she knows and owns, and survived an entire weekend without a stitch of clothing! I can't imagine how much courage it must have taken to do something like that!

But, as usual, I'm getting ahead of myself. The story actually begins with a major discovery. You see, it was around that time that I learned about Lucy's illness. Don't worry, she didn't have leukemia or anything like that. She wasn't going to drop dead or waste away.

It would be a ghoulish exaggeration even call her gravely ill. Although, if my suspicions about our dad are correct from the handful of stories I've been able to piece together involving his risky antics of a notably sexual nature, it wouldn't be a stretch to say Lucy inherited the same disease that ultimately killed her father. That's only if you believe her unconventional diagnosis.

There I go getting ahead, again! Why don't I just start from the beginning and tell you how I came to be aware of her illness? A quick detour, then I promise I'll get back to the junior cheerleaders romping naked around Westfield (yes, there ended up being more than one over the course of that weekend).

Our summer’s end was rapidly approaching. In many ways, it was the last one of my childhood. Not quite old enough to get a real job, I had spent it overindulging in the recklessness of youth. Sure, our lack of money was a drag and seriously limited our entertainment choices. But we had made up for it by finding cheap ways to make our own fun. We were dirt poor and nearly starved, but obstinately happy. Taken as a whole, I always look back on that summer fondly.

Usually, when informational letters from school start arriving in your mailbox in August, it is not a time for celebration. But when Lucy's cheer team tryout invitation arrived that last Saturday, she jumped for joy and immediately ran to the phone to call her friends.

With precious few spots to fill every year, making the junior high cheer team was no guarantee. Earning one of those coveted spots was a real accomplishment, especially for a seventh grader, and put you on a track for the high school popularity short list.

The way our school did it, being on the cheer team filled your schedule for the entire school year. Sure, you were required to attend the traditional football games and pep rallies that every school has. But it was our school's opinion that no event, from a Veterans Day parade down Main Street to a district-wide chess tournament to drug-awareness week assemblies, that wouldn't benefit from the addition of a few perky little cheerleaders in attendance.

The district even liked to loan them out for other city events. I swear I once drove past a group of bored cheerleaders standing beside the mayor while he stood in front of news cameras and cut the ribbon of a brand-new drive-through ATM! Maybe cheerleaders' reputation of not being very smart was not their fault. They were kept so busy spreading cheer that they never had time for their studies.

The notice letter also included a very important, full-page reminder about the physicals. In case you didn’t know, it is a strict requirement for any student wishing to be on a school athletics team to undergo a complete medical checkup. Students must submit verification of physical health from the county health clinic along with a signed release form from their parent or guardian before they can be allowed to even tryout.

The physical was a hot topic of conversation among Lucy's friend group the day those notices arrived. Every time I passed by the phone, it sounded like she was gossiping about it with someone. Her friend, Grace, whom I remember fondly from...it's a long story, was planning to try out for the cheer team along with Lucy. Another friend, Alexandra, wasn't even trying out. But she loved to talk and seemed to have lots to say about any topic the girls discussed.

The more Lucy and her friends agonized over it, the more hysteria they whipped up between them. To hear them talk, they were being asked to submit to an extremely invasive medical procedure by a veritable throng of doctors. I can understand her nerves about this mysterious new experience. Having a doctor evaluate your physical fitness with your school athletic career hanging in the balance does kind of sound a little foreboding.

That evening, around the dinner table, Lucy couldn't stop talking about her upcoming tryouts. Ever since receiving her welcome packet back in July, it felt like she had been practicing non-stop and had committed every cheer-the words and the motions-to heart. She had practically worn out the training video watching it so many times. With the tryouts mere days away, she was as ready as any prospective cheerleader could be, assuming she could pass the physical.

"Alexandra says someone tried to cheat the drug test last year," she exclaimed through a mouthful of food, "so they made a new policy. Now you have to change into one of those hospital gowns for the entire exam and you can't wear anything underneath. Not even underwear!"

I caught a brief gleam in my sister’s eye when she said that. It had been nearly a month since her last dare and had to assume her itch would return right on schedule. It tended to manifest whenever she got excited about something. I admit my wheels started turning as well. It wouldn't be hard to find ways to embarrass her at the clinic if all she was wearing was one of those skimpy hospital gowns. But she hadn't even asked for a dare yet and I didn't want her to know I was already thinking about it. So, I kept a mostly blank expression while she talked and expressed mild interest in the topic being discussed.

After dinner, Lucy approached me about driving her to get her physical. Tryouts were only three days away and mom had double-shifts all week and wouldn't be available during clinic hours. Since I had a car and no job, I had no excuse not to help out. I didn't have my full license yet, but as a condition of my hardship, I was allowed to take family members places, like doctor's appointments and any activity related to school or work. My little sister's school physical certainly qualified.

When I promised to take her first thing Monday morning, her excitement bubbled over and she did her patented Lucy happy dance, jumping in place with her feet tapping back and forth. She made an adorable sight, as usual, with her blonde hair dancing around her face and her strong leg muscles lifting her into the air over and over. But it made me wish she wasn't wearing so many clothes while she did it. The best version of Lucy’s happy dance was the one she performed naked.

She paused as a thought came to her. “Hey Mikey, can you tell me what it's really like?"

I was amused that she had finally thought to probe me for details. I had already gone through it all last year so I could try out for the basketball team. In my experience, it wasn't that big a deal, for a boy, at least.

Even with my limited understanding of doctor's offices, my exam had felt pretty routine. A nurse had taken my height, weight, blood pressure and temperature. Then I had to show a doctor I could touch my toes, got my reflexes tested with one of those tiny hammers, and had to prove I could jog some laps without fainting. The most embarrassing thing was probably the hernia check when I had to briefly drop my drawers, turn my head to one side and cough while the doctor pressed his hand very close to my privates.

She hung on to my every word, nodding along and forcing herself not to interrupt despite her nervous excitement. I could see the wheels turning inside while she listened. I even detected a slight blush on her cheeks when I got to the hernia part. Once I had described everything to her, she only had one follow-up topic. "So...do you really think they'll make me change into one of those hospital gowns? Can you imagine?!"

From the far-off gleam in her eye and her growing blush, I knew exactly where her mind had gone. She was imagining herself standing in front of a handsome, young doctor wearing nothing but a skimpy cloth gown.

I shrugged my shoulders aloofly, a gesture she did not appreciate, and walked away. She huffed in frustration and called my name as I reached the door. I stopped walking and looked back.

Her body language said it all. Her brow was furrowed, and her jittery hands were rubbing up and down each arm. She kept shifting her weight like her shoes had suddenly grown uncomfortable. She looked like an addict hankering for another fix and was very conflicted about something. Since she had called to me, I waited to hear her out. But after several seconds when she didn't say anything, I finally shot her an impatient "WHAT, Goosey?".

She jumped when I spoke and forced her eyes to focus. She was so absorbed by her own internal conflict; she had almost forgotten I was there. By putting myself in her shoes, I ascertained what might be bothering her.

Seventh grade is a milestone year for many reasons. Perhaps she had hoped to turn over a new leaf along with the new school. Only a few students knew her, and only as that cute little girl from elementary school. She had an opportunity to remake herself as she entered her teenage years and leave behind the naked escapades of her youth.

But the excitement she was feeling about her tryouts and for the physical must have triggered something inside her before she was ready to deal with it. Her urge had snuck up on her and this one was particularly onerous because of the potential impact it could have on her long-term reputation. To give in now and request another dare likely meant sentencing herself to at least three more years of risky behavior throughout her junior high career.

She had to know that any dare I gave her at this stage would result in being seen naked by someone. No more sneaking around an abandoned playground in the dark of night. How many of her peers and classmates would get to see her naked and embarrassed all because she couldn't stop herself from saying those two words? And how many times could she get caught in a different compromising situation before it could no longer be passed off as an accident? It would be next to impossible for her to shake the label of promiscuity once the teenage rumor mill got going.

The choice should have been easy. That burden was too heavy for any young lady to bear, and I don't for the life of me know why anyone in their right mind would willingly invite something like that on herself! But alas, Lucy’s mind wasn’t right. At least, as I was about to learn, hers didn’t work the same as other people.

Still wavering, she began to speak. I'm not sure she even knew what she was going to say next. "I just..." she started, then faltered, "it's nothing. We can talk about it later."

"Whatever," I feigned annoyance, then waved her off. Because the urge had come on too soon in the cycle and so quickly, she was able to fight it off temporarily. But the wheels were already in motion - her fate already sealed. And because I knew my sister, I had no doubt she would eventually come back to me and say it. I turned and walked away so she couldn't see my grin.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

If you want more, say so. Encouragement goes a long way.