Babysitter Hell

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Badger

Re: Babysitter Hell

Post by Badger »

Just as I was wondering whether to stop checking, a very welcome update arrived.
Big Dave

Post by Big Dave »

Nice addition.
Sharpshooter

Post by Sharpshooter »

Must be honest l was hoping to see Timmy step up and strip, shave and bathe Laura with Sally videoing proceedings.

Timmy can also spank and diaper her, after all the roles are being swapped.

Timmy needs to come out of Sally's shadow
bilbo baggins

Post by bilbo baggins »

I knew I should have popped in earlier.

I hope you're feeling energetic ValerianXIII. I could do with a nice long read about Sally and Timmy's humiliation of the latest babysitter
ValerianXIII

Post by ValerianXIII »

Part 7

Laura couldn't believe what was happening. Here she was in some old lady's house. Standing in this old fashioned tub with melted chocolate ice cream dripping out of her panties and down her legs. She was mortified but the 19 year old didn't dare move a muscle and make more of a mess than she already had.

Worst of it all Timmy was casually recording her with his hand held camera. They could both hear Ms. Green talking to someone on the phone but neither of them could make out what was being said. Moments later Ms. Green rejoined them in the bathroom seemingly hiding a smirk on her otherwise stern looking face.

Well, well Laura I just had a nice little chat with your mother and it seems we are both on the same page. She actually said I could punish you however I saw fit and even offered some interesting advice. Laura immediately began denying it was her mother on the phone. She tried to explain how this was all some misunderstanding and she was actually their 19 year old babysitter.

Ms. Green wasn't buying any of it . Sally had already told her all of this on the phone when she was pretending to be Mrs. Hall. No matter what Laura said Sally had already been two steps ahead of her. Her explanations only sounded like lies to Ms. Green's ears and that only served to anger the stern woman further.

Ms. Green was an overly strict dean at private school for over 40 years before the place was shut down and she was forced into retirement. She longed for the days of delivering all kinds of embarrassing punishments in front of laughing classroom. With an annoyed expression Ms. Green hooked her fingers into Laura's ice cream stained panties before whisking them down to her feet.

Timmy got his first look at Laura's dark brown bush for only a fraction of a second before she used both hands to cover it up.

"Oh please Miss, what about Timmy?! He's recording me! He can't see me this way!!!"

Ms. Green only grinned ever so slightly, resembling a crocodile for a moment.

"Your Mother insisted Timmy record everything so that she can watch it with you later. She said not to bother sparing you any dignity or offering any privacy because the embarrassment will do you so much good!"

Ms. Green began moving her hands up toward Laura's towel, her last bit of covering, that was still tightly wrapped around her chest.

"Please, at least allow me to cover my top!" Ms. Green grinned again.

"Nonsense! Absolutely Not!.

As a matter of fact your Mother insisted your little bee stings are to be front and center! Give me that now!"

Ms. Green didn't wait for Laura to react whipping the towel off her torso in a flash exposing her bare, flat chest for the second time today. Laura's mouth formed an O shape and she quickly wrapped one of her arms across her exposed chest covering both nipples. This action earned her a painful slap to her bare butt.

"No covering!!" Laura's hands almost shot back to tend the painful sting in her bottom but her modesty prevented it. "Hands down!" Ms. Green commanded followed by another slap to her naked bottom. Laura uncovered for a split second only for her arms to return much to Ms. Green's dismay.

The strict woman responded by delivering a volley of painful stinging swats to Laura's bottom and upper thighs. She continued until the 19 year old, naked brunette finally relented dropping her hands and exposing all of her charms to Timmy and his camera.

She dropped her hands to her sides but now that wouldn't be good enough as the flat chested 19 year old was made to lock her hands behind her head. Timmy freely zoomed in and out with his camera focusing on her curly pubic bush and then back to her stretched bare nipples on her totally flat chest. She stood this way for what felt like an eternity, blushing furiously, facing the grinning Timmy and his camera while the tub began to slowly fill up with water.....
Spanker

Post by Spanker »

Oh I do love a shy under-developed babysitter being humiliated. Looking forward to Laura being bathed and shaved and then wait for her spanking after the smallest of infractions.

I'm wondering who will be invited to the showing of Timmy's recording.
KnightMan

Post by KnightMan »

Looking forward to seeing what happens next. I agree with the other comment, Laura should be shaved bald. A flat little girl chest like that deserves a bald pussy too. Laura will look like a 12-year-old LOL.
ValerianXIII

Post by ValerianXIII »

Part 8

After what felt like an eternity the tub was finally full of hot steamy water and Laura was ordered to sit down in it. Laura was mortified but temporarily relieved to be hidden by what cover the tub provided.

Ms. Green would not allow any modesty for the 19 year old woman. With her finger bent she called over Timmy to get closer with his camera. Now he had more of a birds eye view looking down at his nude, embarrassed babysitter from above. From that angle he could Laura crouched down, submersed almost to her chin in the deep tub.

Ms. Greene took a seat on a comfortable stool that kept her at just the right height to bathe Laura from head to toe without having to get up. Ms. Green started with her hair by dunking the 19 year old's head by surprise. This had the effect of not only soaking her mousy brown hair but ruining her heavy make up a little as well.

Laura came up gasping and coughing only to get dunked the same way seconds later. Whatever shampoo she was aggressively working into Laura's scalp burned a little and smelled like medicine. Any products she used were instantly extracted leaving her hair deflated and dull. Water was poured over her head several times rinsing the vile smelling shampoo away.

After tying up Laura's shoulder length brown hair tight, Ms. Green began to work on the girls face. Laura's heavy make up was already quite distorted at this point looking almost clownish. Ms. Green made a point of smearing the heavy make up even more all the while scolding and ridiculing the 19 year old for wearing so much of it. Her mascara was all over her cheeks and her lipstick was all over her chin.

Ms. Green left her that way for a good while before roughly scrubbing it all away with a soapy rag. With her foundation removed Laura's most hated freckles had returned. Without lipstick and the dark mascara around her eyes she looked very plain, yet still pretty. More cute now instead of sexy.

It was a nightmare as Ms. Green worked her way down to Laura's two little hot buttons on her flat undeveloped chest. Laura had to raise her arms straight up into the air while Ms. Green aggressively scrubbed away. She cleaned Laura from her thin arms down to her pits while she maintained this exposed position. Then she roughly scrubbed across Laura's naked chest rubbing her sensitive nipples painfully.

Laura complained about her sore breasts to Ms. Green but the mean old lady just cruelly reminded her she had not yet developed any! That comment was followed by Ms. Green pawing around Laura's swelling nipples feeling for some development.

Laura was beyond mortified as she caught a glimpse of Timmy, panting with excitement as he filmed her dreadful ordeal. Ms. Green declared out loud she was "still" flat chested and no boys would be interested in her for a long, long time. Laura was in humiliation central as Ms. Green so casually talked about her lack of development out loud and to the camera. Laura had to stand up in the tub Ms. Green took a long look at her rather full bush before soaping it heavily.

"Without this I wouldn't know you were a teen at all!" Ms. Green declared while casually soaping Laura's crotch. Her comments stung even more than her little slaps in some ways.

It was a bizarre feeling for Laura as the stern woman soaped and rinsed her nether regions. Waves of shame ran through her body as Ms. Green continued commenting on her naked form while scrubbing her between her legs roughly. It almost was starting to feel good for moment before she was swiftly turned around.

She made Laura bend over gripping the edge of the tub while her bare butt was facing Timmy and his camera. This would be the first time Timmy had seen Laura's bare bottom and he really enjoyed what he saw. Her bottom was average at best, lacking any tone and quite pale but Timmy was happy either way.

Ms. Green made a show of wiping Laura's bottom several mortifying times with a soapy rag. She was sure to get the hot, soapy rag uncomfortably far up Laura's rectum making her yelp each time.

The rest of the bath concluded and Laura was roughly dried in front of a mirror by Ms. Green while the woman continued to mock and belittle her body. Laura was stunned still blushing like crazy with her ego now totally shattered as the woman pointed out all her flaws in front of the body length mirror telling her she would develop someday. Laura had hoped this would be the conclusion to her punishment but she soon found out her punishment had not even begun as she was marched naked down the hallway........
mastergepetto

Post by mastergepetto »

This is already an instant classic and I feel like we have only seen a small portion what Valerian has planned for Laura. I can’t wait to see how humiliating things get for our poor babysitter. Each update is such a tease, giving us enough to get excited but longer for more
Big Dave

Post by Big Dave »

I hope little, naked Laura hasn't got lost in the hallway.

Do we need to create a search party?

I'm sure Ms Green has a razor and shaving foam ready to put to use, perhaps with Timmy's diligent help.

Then there's the inevitable naked spanking to be filmed, maybe Sally can make an entrance and put poor little Laura over her knee.