Dare Me (new 4/25)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
jojo12026

Re: Dare Me (new 8/13)

Post by jojo12026 »

Great set up. Goosey is already picturing what Mikey might make her do.....she won't even be close. Lol
perseus

Re: Dare Me (new 8/13)

Post by perseus »

Very intriguing start, hopefully the next part will release soon.
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
neverdoubted

Dare Me - Chapter 15 - Doctor's Orders (Part 2)

Post by neverdoubted »

Dare Me - Chapter 15 - Doctor's Orders (Part 2)

Lucy was still on edge the next morning for several reasons. Besides spending all night wrestling with the return of her urge, she had the daunting physical to deal with that morning. It was also the last full day before her cheer tryouts, something she had spent nearly every waking hour for the past month fretting over. She fumbled her way through breakfast, dropped her first plate on the floor, and almost poured orange juice over her pancakes. When she got to the car, I had to remind her to go back in and get her release form. But I let it slide with only a slight reprimand. That girl had a lot on her mind.

She had vastly overthought her attire and gone with a nice dress which would have been more appropriate at a school formal or a nice restaurant. It was a pale pink number with a slightly flared chiffon skirt. The top only had one strap and was bare over the other shoulder. That meant she had to wear her fancy, strapless bra for the occasion.

Her shoes were pearl colored, Mary Jane style flats with a low, but flattering heel. She would be very uncomfortable if they asked her to run or do exercises in them. But she hadn't consulted me before picking out her outfit. She also had adopted an annoying, new habit of responding to any constructive criticism I may offer about her attire by mocking my fashion sense. So, I kept the advice to myself.

We drove across town to a building complex which was unmistakably governmental in function. The sprawling, two-story compound had a flat roof and unnecessarily thick outer walls. What sparse windows it did possess were almost afterthoughts - tall, but too skinny to let any light in. Whoever designed it did not have any aesthetic eye whatsoever.

The brutalist building, which belonged to the county, housed the public health department at one end and the DMV office at the other. The DMV got much more traffic (see what I did there?) and since we weren't here to register a vehicle or apply for a driver's license, we easily found a parking spot at the less busy end and went straight inside.

Through the tiny glass opening of the “welcome” desk, I presented the signed document from mom authorizing me to make medical decisions on her behalf regarding Lucy and explained the purpose of our visit per the instructions from the school. Acting as Lucy's legal guardian for the day, I tried to project confidence and authority.

The bored secretary barely looked up. She buzzed us through an unmarked, metal door with instructions to head to the clinic's waiting room deeper inside the facility. Lucy was nervous and reluctant to proceed, so I led the way through the ominous door.

Inside, there were no windows at all, only artificial light coming from dated, fluorescent fixtures overhead. The yellowish light flickered occasionally and, if you stopped and paid attention, you could hear them buzzing. The contrast to the bright sunny day we had left outside made a person feel uneasy. The long, undecorated, seemingly endless hallway didn't help.

I took a deep breath as the door clicked shut behind us. The stale, humid air felt heavy in my lungs. The air conditioner was struggling to keep up with the soaring summer temperatures outside. Lucy was unnerved and took a half-step closer to me. She looked like she wanted to cancel the whole thing and go back home. I’m sure she was expecting a nice, clean doctor’s office with aquariums and friendly nurses, not…this.

Seeing a small, plain sign with an arrow advertising the free health clinic, I flashed her an encouraging smile and said, "this way, come on". When she refused to move, I took control. Treating her like I sometimes had to when she was performing a dare and showing signs of hesitating, I grabbed her firmly by the hand to make it clear my words were a command, not a request. Reluctantly, she let herself be led by the hand down the long hallway, but she did remain tense as we walked.

We followed the signs as best we could, taking only one or two wrong turns, and eventually rounded the corner to find a bigger sign pointing to the clinic waiting room. She seemed relieved to see an indication that we were, in fact, in a health clinic and hadn't been tricked into an endless maze built by a madman to torture hapless teenagers or accidentally stumbled upon some sort of minimum-security prison facility.

But her relief was short-lived when we came face to face with a vivid reminder of her upcoming exam in the form of a girl. She was young and short, not even Lucy's age, and when she stepped out of the bathroom door to our left, it was obvious that she was in the middle of her own exam.

Just like Alexandra had claimed over the phone, the girl was dressed in a skimpy hospital gown. Whether she still had her underwear on or not, I couldn't verify, but her arms, legs, and feet were all completely bare. At first, she was intensely focused on the small plastic cup she was holding which was full of a light-yellow liquid. Taking care not to spill a drop, she turned toward us and took one step in our direction. But then she noticed us and froze.

Her eyes went wide as she realized she was standing in a remote hallway dressed in not enough clothes with two strangers blocking her path. And to top it off, she was holding a cup of her own pee! Her flight instinct taking over, she let out an audible squeak then grabbed the back of her gown with one hand and started walking backward the way she came. Her rapid retreat to the bathroom was punctuated by a powerful "click" of the door lock being securely engaged.

More than anything, I found the encounter amusing. But that's because I wasn't the one who would soon be in a similar state as that poor girl. I looked over at my sister fully expecting to find a look of sheer terror on her face. Her cheeks were blushing, and her mouth had fallen open, but to my surprise, she didn't look terrified. She looked...preoccupied.

Unexpectedly, she turned to me. From the familiar gleam in her eye, I thought for sure she was going to cave and ask me for a dare. She had fought off the urge last night. But from experience I knew it wouldn’t go away. But she surprised me by only asking, "hey, Mikey, will you...come into the exam room with me, please? At least for the start?"

"Don't worry, Goosey," I assured her, "I'll go with you until you get settled."

Satisfied, she relaxed her shoulders slightly and still holding my hand firmly, she resumed walking toward the empty waiting room.

We each found a magazine and sat beside each other to wait. Mine was about cars and hers was celebrity gossip. She turned her pages like she was reading it. But she clearly had other things on her mind. That little girl in the tiny gown had rattled her and it was taking an immense effort to control her imagination and fight off the urge to say what part of her very much wanted to.

When her name was called, we both followed a nurse into a nearby exam room. The room was bigger than it needed to be and had lots of wasted floor space. There were cabinets tucked into one corner and one of those barely padded exam tables that sits really high off the ground. There were no windows, but I immediately noticed ice cold air blasting from the vent above us.

I was slightly offended when the nurse, a rather rotund lady with graying hair, asked us where our mother was. I pulled out my medical authorization and stood tall as she scrutinized my claim. Finally, she huffed, and opened a folder to start a new file on Lucy. This is back when medical clinics did everything on paper instead of computers.

The lady asked all kinds of questions about Lucy's health and wrote down her responses. I made the mistake, when she asked about our family medical history, of letting it slip that our dad had died under mysterious circumstances.

The news piqued her interest and generated a whole new round of questions. I tried to answer her honestly, but I really didn't have much information to share. I only knew what mom had told me, and she wasn't very forthcoming on that particularly sore subject.

Hearing that an immediate family member had suddenly dropped dead rattled the nurse. She wrote down pages of information for the doctor which made the intake interview longer than it should have been. But once she concluded she wouldn't be able to get any more information about dad's death from me - not enough to solve the mystery, at least - she made a frustrated frown and reluctantly moved on.

After capturing Lucy's basic vital signs, the nurse extracted a blood sample for further tests. I hadn't been asked to provide a blood sample when I got my physical, so I was surprised. Either the clinic had changed their procedure, or the nurse was just being extra cautious after learning about Lucy's dead father. I suspected the latter but didn't have enough authority to push back on the request.

The nurse then unlocked one of the cabinets and pulled out the dreaded gown. She waved it around while explaining what all the doctor would be doing to complete the rest of the exam. When she mentioned something about the guardian agreeing to a scoliosis screening, I vigorously nodded my consent as if I knew what the hell a scoliosis screening was.

Upon seeing her gown, Lucy was reduced to a bundle of nerves. She wasn't even listening anymore and just stared at it with big, round eyes as if hypnotized by it. I know she was picturing herself wandering up and down the halls in it because that's exactly what I was doing...snapping out of my daydream, I forced myself to pay attention and listen to the nurse in case she was saying something important.

"-while the kinesiology lab is being renovated. So, the doctor may do the whole exam in here, or he may opt to relocate to the physical therapy room upstairs."

I nodded again as if I had been listening, but she could tell I hadn't been. She rolled her eyes and handed me the gown. With a soulless government job and other patients to attend to, she couldn't care less what fate awaited us. Her work here was done.

Once we were alone, I lifted the gown and studied it with an excited grin. All the ingredients were there for a golden dare opportunity. The final piece had literally been placed into my hands. It couldn’t have been more gift-wrapped. More than just a skimpy piece of cloth, the gown represented control over the situation. Rather than handing it over to my sister without a second thought, why not keep it and instead make the rest of her physical a little more daring? That plan sounded so natural that I had to stop and remind myself about one minor detail. Lucy wasn’t currently doing a dare.

It should be apparent by now how unhealthy my sister’s devotion is when it comes to dares. I’m not exaggerating or lying about it, nor am I trying to make fun of her. It’s just the truth, wouldn’t you agree? And it was that willful act of ceding total control to another person that always seemed to get her into so much trouble. However, until she said those two critical words, she retained her bodily autonomy and was under no obligation and felt no duty to do anything I said.

I’ll admit, even though she appeared to be in the right mental and physical state to be receptive to a dare, I had my doubts that she would heed any of my instructions until she had formally requested one. It sucked. Normally, when she came to me, I struggled to think up sufficiently creative humiliating tasks for her to perform. But for once, I was in such a fertile environment for embarrassing ideas that more and more kept popping into my head without me even trying! Of course, attempting any of them carried a high risk of totally blowing up in my face. But do you think that stopped me from trying?
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

If you want more, say so. Encouragement goes a long way.
jojo12026

Re: Dare Me (new 8/17)

Post by jojo12026 »

The backless hospital gown. I had one yesterday, but I don't think I did anything that Goosey will be doing....lol
neverdoubted

Dare Me - Chapter 15 - Doctor's Orders (Part 3)

Post by neverdoubted »

Dare Me - Chapter 15 - Doctor's Orders (Part 3)

My plan was simple. I was just going to act like she was already in the middle of a dare. You might think me stupid to not expect her to notice me skipping over something as critically important as the part where she asks for the dare. But there were a few things working in my favor which made me think I could pull it off.

Her urge had returned last night which meant her mind and body were already in a daring state. She was in an unfamiliar, high-stress situation with other people who had been affirming my authority over her all morning as her "guardian". And she was already expected to take her clothes off in a strange environment to be physically examined by someone she had never even met before.

I was the only recognizable thing around. I just had to remain earnest and pretend like whatever I required of her, no matter how outrageous, was not unreasonable within the scope of a dare already in progress. I figured a simple, direct approach like that had the highest likelihood of success.

By this point, her dares had amassed a sizeable list of expectations and rules. I'm not sure I could even write them all out, but I could list the biggest and most important ones.

One of the most important in my book is the one about not playing with yourself without permission. She had been caught violating that one more than once, especially near the end of a dare. So, I had to assign some of the most severe penalties to it to keep her in compliance.

Not hesitating when given a potentially humiliating instruction was another place where she tended to struggle. Who wouldn't? But there wasn't a set consequence for breaking that rule. She just gradually came to associate hesitation with being assigned bonus tasks which made her job more difficult and usually resulted in more humiliation. That proved to be a pretty effective deterrent.

But one rule loomed larger than all the others by far and carried the ultimate penalty. It was the Great Commandment - the one thing she was never allowed to violate: No Quitting. I had made it clear, in no uncertain terms, that if she ever gave up and quit in the middle of a dare, it would be the last one she ever got from me.

That catastrophic threat is why it was so hard for her to say the words to begin with. Failure to complete whatever humiliating ordeal I assigned meant losing something she couldn't bear to live without. That's why she tried to hold out as long as she could every time.

But her reason for fighting the urge didn't explain where the urge came from in the first place. I had received a small taste of her dares myself recently and, let me tell you, I never wanted to do something like that again! So why did she keep coming back every month or so like an addict feeling increasing withdrawal symptoms until she simply had to have another risky fix? I had no clue, but the doctor who completed her physical that day had a theory, a diagnosis for my sister's unusual behavior which explained everything. Don’t worry, I’m gradually getting around to telling you what it was.

Everything was set in motion by that threadbare gown in my hand. I'm not going to waste your time describing its design or fabric to you. Lucy never even put it on. So, what's the point?

I'm sure, when she tepidly stood up on her wobbly legs and began to disrobe, she assumed I would hand over the gown and that would be the end of her nudity. But I had other plans.

She was so nervous that her first attempt at kicking her shoes off failed. She had forgotten about the buckle. Her first attempt at removing her dress didn't go much better. She was so distracted by her racing inner thoughts and impending strip that she was forgetting basic physical realities. She spun in place like a clueless toddler as if that would make her arms long enough to reach the zipper on her back. Her legs were already jelly and now she was dizzy on top of it. I thought she was going to fall over.

Coming over to steady her, I helped her with her zipper. I even held the dress while she lowered it down her lithe body and stepped out of it. What a gentleman! She wasn't the least bit shy about removing her outer clothing, or about me seeing her in her underwear. I had seen her in that, and less, plenty of times. But she did keep glancing at the door to make sure it remained shut.

With her dress removed, I saw cute little goosey bumps forming on her bare arms. I tried not to stare at the two stiff bumps poking through the cups of her bra. If I had to guess, that wasn't caused by the cold.

"What did she say about my underwear," she asked, "was I supposed to keep it on or...take it off?"

Honestly, I don't think the nurse had ever specified whether to keep her underwear on or not. But I saw her question as an opening. I knew full well she had been distracted while the nurse was talking. I was the sole source of information now - the voice of authority.

"Weren't you paying attention?" I chided.

"I kinda forgot to listen," she blushed.

"Everything means everything, Goosey," I held out my hand expectantly. Of course, she didn't question it. Doctor's orders. That's what she gets for not paying attention.

I had to stifle my excitement as, after another quick glance at the door, she reached behind her and unhooked her bra. There's just something watching a real, live girl undress that boys never grow tired of.

It was hard to judge her body's development since the last time I had seen her naked. It had only been a month and her physical changes weren't always linear, especially at that age. Why else would they call them growth spurts? Her chest was perhaps a little bigger. But that might have been an illusion because she was wearing her strapless bra.

That bra's especially tight fit, which squished her boobs all over, made it hard to tell how much she had really grown in the last month. As for the rest of her body, her hips were perhaps a little wider and her scrawny arms were finally starting to get some definition from all the cheer exercises. That was a nice change.

With a flick, her constrained boobs popped free. Not wanting to waste any more time changing, she quickly removed her panties and handed everything to me, her designated guardian for the day.

Now that she was completely naked in a very cold room, she made a big, whole-body shiver. Leave it up to the government to design an A/C system that's only able to cool the one room where patients are regularly taking all their clothes off. The motion inadvertently caused her breasts to shake back and forth in a nice display. Some government expenses are worth every penny!

She naturally reached for the gown, but I pulled it out of reach with a tisk-tisk like it was my responsibility to remove the temptation.

"Nuh-uh," I said, pretending to recite the nurse's guidelines, "you have to get on the exam table, first, remember?"

She did not move to comply but looked at me bewildered. I knew why she was hesitating. She sensed something weird going on. She couldn't fathom why I would make her get on the exam table before giving her the gown. I treated the hesitation exactly like I would if she were in the middle of a dare. I cleared my throat in a stern, threatening manner, and pointed at the table impatiently.

I could practically hear the cognitive dissonance reverberating inside her brain. Had reality itself shifted when she wasn't looking? Was she losing her mind, or was this some kind of prank I was pulling on her? Was my command somehow part of…a dare? The moment of truth.

She blinked as if trying to recall everything that had happened that day up to that exact point. Her recent absent-mindedness was a liability in that effort. Before she could piece together what was happening, a distant sound thudded as someone slammed a door somewhere. There was no way to know if that sound meant someone was on their way to us or not. But it did highlight what a precarious situation she was in without any clothes on. If she had lunged for the gown at that moment, I probably would have surrendered it.

Lucy flinched at the noise. But instead of insisting I stop messing around and give her the gown, she turned in a panic to locate at the exam table, which was sitting along the far wall, and scurried across the cold linoleum. Scrambling onto the table's long side, she curled up her limbs and hugged her knees to her naked chest. Too easy!

I took my time deliberately draping her dress over the back of a chair and placing the rest of her things in the seat behind me before casually strolling towards her. When I got to the table, she could feel me scrutinizing her but refused to let her gaze leave the door. Her ears were tuned for the slightest indication of someone invading our privacy and catching her naked.

"Hmm," I said, trying my best to stay in character. How would I normally be acting at this stage of her dare? What sort of things would I say?

Keeping her off-balance was always an effective strategy. So, I decided to throw her a curve ball. "You don't look convincing enough to be a patient yet. Sit up straighter," I ordered.

She risked shooting me the briefest, incredulous glance before turning back to guard the door. Her mind had to be spinning. She was still overcome by fear and confusion and not yet in full compliance mode.

"Hey, I'm over here!" I warned, continuing my improvisation, and punctuating my words with a few impatient snaps of my fingers, "why do you care so much about that stupid door? It's not going to help you."

She may not have remembered asking for it, but all the evidence around her indicated that she had somehow landed smack dab in the middle of a dare in progress. She was naked in a foreign place with her brother barking orders at her. And he was growing more annoyed at her insubordination with every second.

Finally, I detected a shift as her brain clicked into dare mode. Success! She straightened her back as instructed and the confused look on her face faded. But realizing she now had to deal with both a dare and her physical, her fears were compounded. Starting to hyperventilate, she turned to me with growing panic in her voice and said, "Mikeeeey, help me!"

I knew she was talking about her nudity. But I pretended anyway that she was worried about not looking enough like a patient to convince the doctor to see her. I made a dismissive gesture and walked over to rifle through the cabinets and drawers. Most were locked, but I could get into a few. "Relax, Goosey. I'm sure there's something in here we can use to make you look more believable...aha!"

I pulled out a roll of white gauze, perfect for making a first aid bandage. I ordered her to hold her head still while I wrapped the gauze around a few times. To free both my hands, I had draped the gown in one of my elbows. I caught her eyeing it as I worked. It was close enough for her to snatch from me. But now that she thought she was in a dare, she wouldn't do it for fear of further consequences.

"Can I have my gown now?" she pleaded even though she had to know it was a futile request. But she had to ask.

"Nah, you don't need it," I dismissed her, "you look fine without it." I stuffed it into a crack between the exam table and the wall and heard it slide out of reach to the floor. "If the doctor asks, just tell him you lost it. But if he offers you another one, you should insist you don't need one."

Her eyes began fluttering. With her head wrap and the band aid on her arm the only pieces of clothing on her otherwise flawless body, I felt she was finally ready for her check-up!

She continued to strategically hide all her private parts, not that it would have made a difference to the doctor. I'm sure he saw his fair share of private parts in the execution of his duties. But because it felt like the right thing, I added one last condition before I left.

"Hey, no covering up until this is over," I ordered as I gathered up her clothes.

When I reached the door, I turned back to find the perfect patient, sitting tall and upright and concealing nothing per my instructions, and ready for the doctor to find her naked as the day she was born.

I headed to the waiting room and found a seat, pleased with what I had accomplished. It had only taken a couple minutes to convince my sister to strip completely naked and stay that way for her entire physical. And it didn't even take a dare! Either I was getting better at this, or she was getting easier to manipulate.

Either way, as I tried to find a comfortable way to wait, I couldn't shake an ill premonition settling over me, an uneasy feeling of dread. Little did I know how consequential Lucy's naked exam would turn out to be.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

student

Re: Dare Me (new 8/20)

Post by student »

Great buildup. Oh, the foreshadowing! Thanks for the high tension story.
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

student wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:47 pm Great buildup. Oh, the foreshadowing! Thanks for the high tension story.
You know what? I don't wanna wait. Too much tension. I'm gonna post the next part.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

jojo12026

Post by jojo12026 »

Please do!
perseus

Post by perseus »

I agree. Another part so soon would be great!
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
anthelester121

Post by anthelester121 »

I know this has been said so many times, but I can't stop myself from praising again how exceptional neverdoubted's works are. They are miles ahead of the average erotic literature. The immaculateness, the tiny details, the aesthetics are hard to parallel. Thank you for gifting us these magical stories. Looking forward to many more (including a completion on the Thornwood Saga, I don't think it will ever be displaced as my favorite story :p ).